Good morning, kids. Again, we have a story that with everything else going on will get lost in the sauce, but it’s nevertheless yet another indicator of our national decline. Japan’s Nippon Steel is going to buy US Steel for $14.1 Billion, pending stock holder approval.
For those of a certain age, the name US Steel and what it represents, and in sad truth once represented, was iconic. When Hyman Roth crowed to Michael Corleone “We’re bigger than US Steel!” that meant something. The irony in the sale is that US Steel was arguably among, if not the single most important industry that beat Japan, along with Germany and Italy in the Second World War. It supplied the raw materials to produce every kind of weapon imaginable not only for our armed forces but for the British, the Soviets and every other ally.
Today? What does America produce? Mostly self-hating, braindead “graduates” with multi-colored hair, tattoos, piercings and worthless degrees in worthless subjects, ready to inflict perversion, Marxism and Marxist perversion on us while serving up our heads to the Religion of Peace peaceniks and their rusty hacksaws. In any case, as the degenerates in Congress who run the show are hot and horny to rush us into World War 3 in Ukraine, the Chi-Coms take one look at Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and the tin-pot Claudine Gays posing as the Joint Chiefs of Staff and are itching to pull the trigger on Taiwan. Hell, they’ve already launched a serious cyber attack on us with impunity.
Meh, they’ve been doing that for years with zero response from us, along with things like TikTok, the Confucius Institutes, bribery and graft of not just Yum-Yum Swalwell but dozens of others up to and including the Bidens, and total asymmetric warfare on all fronts with the intent of destroying us from within.
Even if we wanted to respond to the Chinese, how are we going to do it without an industrial base – an industrial base that was shipped overseas, mostly to China? I saw an article (wish I copied the link) that stated it would now take us well over 100 years, if not longer, to achieve the same industrial output we achieved between 1941 and 1945, in order to produce enough weapons and ammunition to meet a ChiCom attack.
Aside from being bereft of heavy industrial capacity, we lack the skilled tradesmen, machinists and workers as well as the brain power to even begin to pull off the beginnings of a rebirth of what once was. Remember, the Rust Belt’s been the Rust Belt for nearly 40 years if not not longer. When the Japanese signed the surrender document on the deck of the USS Missouri, Detroit was the third most prosperous city in the entire world. What does the name “Detroit” conjure up today? Ditto US Steel? Mega-ditto USA?
I suppose it’s a small consolation that the company now is owned by an ally and not like everything else the ChiComs. Of all people, John Fetterman was up in arms over the deal, mostly from the union angle, but of course he represents Pennsylvania which still is home to whatever steelworker constituency remains in the country (as an aside, you wonder how many people get what the logo of Pittsburgh’s NFL franchise means). Yesterday, in the Stacey Matthews/Legal Insurrection link about Fetterman, there was this observation:
Fetterman’s stances have had some conservative influencers suggesting he has more or less turned into one himself. I don’t really see it that way. Though maybe not a hardcore woke progressive, he’s still a staunch Democrat. He’s pro-abortion, pro-Big Labor, pro-“tax the rich,” pro gun rights restrictions, and is soft on crime. But the fact that Fetterman’s been more right than left on Menendez, illegal immigration, and Israel as of late is certainly welcome all the same.
A commenter on one of the threads noted that maybe Fetterman is on to something. Just to clarify, I am not a Fetterman booster, but merely pointing out salient facts about his stances on the issues, irrespective of what’s going on in his mind and/or lump. These days “tax the rich” is not necessarily a Leftist-Progressive stance, insofar as given what the corporatists and their fascist leaders in government have done to the middle class over the past several years. Ironic that “Occupy Wall Street” has come full circle in that the wealthiest among us are the biggest supporters of the Democrats and the destruction they have wrought.
The 10 most expensive zip codes by median home value, which accounted for just 0.02% of the population in 2020, were responsible for 7.6% of this year’s donations to the Biden campaign and the Biden Victory Fund, which are the primary committees used by the president’s reelection effort, according to data from the United States Census Bureau and the FEC. The roughly 81,000 people living in those zip codes donated 311 times more to Biden than would be proportionate to their share of the population.
The residents of America’s 10 most expensive zip codes donated a total of $7,519,474 to the Biden campaign and the Biden Victory Fund this year, or roughly $930 per person, according to FEC and Census Bureau records. Median home prices in these zip codes range from $4.25 million in Rancho Santa Fe, California, on the low end, and up to $7.95 million in Atherton, California, on the high end, according to the Times. The median price of a house in the United States was $412,000 as of September, according to Forbes.
Democrats have been bleeding working-class voters since 2016, though have made up their losses by appealing to higher-income voters and college graduates, according to Axios. Working-class congressional districts have begun electing more Republicans to represent them, while Democrats have started picking up wealthier districts, Axios reported. Democrats represented nine of the 10 wealthiest congressional districts as of 2022.
Biden has portrayed himself as a champion for the working class, leaning into his purported blue-collar roots and juxtaposing himself with former President Donald Trump. “I view this as a campaign between Scranton and Park Avenue,” Biden said during a CNN town hall leading up to the 2020 election. “All that President Trump could see from Park Avenue is Wall Street. All he thinks about is the stock market,” he continued. “How many of you all own stock in Scranton? Not a whole lot of people own stock.”
Biden campaign co-chair Jeffrey Katzenberg said the president raised more than $15 million during a weekend of fundraising earlier this month in wealthy Los Angeles neighborhoods that was focused on courting high-dollar donors and members of Hollywood’s social elite, Deadline reported. . .
. . . Just 10 select wealthy zip codes were responsible for 11.7% of donations to Biden’s reelection effort this year. These zip codes spanned wealthy Californian communities like Beverly Hills, Atherton, Los Altos, Manhattan Beach, Santa Monica, San Francisco and Palo Alto. They also included zip codes in New York City and Chevy Chase, Maryland.
Scranton’s not on that list. Nor is Pittsburgh (though Pittsburgh “donated” 110% of its ballots to Biden in 2020 and no doubt will repeat that next year). Nor Gary, IN where what’s left of US Steel’s massive blast furnaces stand, nor Detroit nor any other place where the American blue collar worker once reigned supreme. Ditto Main Street with its now virtually extinct mom-and-pop shops.
“I don’t mean to laugh about it, but this is insane. You have somebody who’s a complete failure, who embarrassed the university, who cost them a billion dollars, who gets caught plagiarizing, and they’re going stand with her…. Maybe they think their brand can’t be permanently tarnished because it’s Harvard. Well, you know what? The people who branded Bud Light thought the same thing, and they found out differently.”
Nothing lasts forever. But things that we expected to last for a very long time have been intentionally sabotaged, hollowed out from within and ultimately destroyed. Like the United States of America.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The rise of public masking and the persistence of [Fauci-ChiCom] Covid fanatics on social media is disconcerting.” Covid Redux
- “Has the plague of illiberal ideologies become terminal?” The American University, RIP
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “As casualties rise in Gaza, and Hamas continues to use human shields, what should international law actually require of Israel?” How Should “Rules of War” Be Applied to the Israel-Hamas Conflict?
- “After October’s brutal attack, the Jewish state is entitled to respond in kind.” Israel’s Right of Reprisal
- “The men are Amiram Cooper, Chaim Peri, and Yoram Metzger.” Hamas Posts Video of Three Elderly Hostages
- “Video and pictures of Mollel’s murder hit social media this past weekend. Hamas is still holding his body hostage.” Hamas Recorded the Murder of Joshua Mollel, a Tanzanian Student, on October 7
- “Bidenite betrayal.” How Biden Undermines Israel’s War Effort
- “Qatar could not have done more than it did in 2023 to play an indispensable role on the world stage.” Biden’s Ambassador Celebrates Qatar, Despite It Harboring Hamas
- Daniel Greenfield: “Why Kamala is siding with Islamists over Israel.” (Because she’s a dimwitted Leftist shit-whore who consumes semen like a black hole eats galaxies – jjs)Kamala’s Jihad
- “Who in their right mind would expect Israelis to do so?” Should Israel Allow In “Palestinian” Workers After the War?
* * * * *
- “Baldwin was walking by the demonstration near West 29th Street when protesters spotted him and darted toward him, accusing him of supporting Israel. NYPD officers needed to escort the actor. Baldwin had no problem shouting back at them but was quickly met with the ire of the protesters.” Alec Baldwin Gets in Shouting Match with Anti-Israel Goons Who Targeted Him, “Tanking” Career in NYC: “Shut Your F—king Mouth”
- Canadian MP: “How does harassing families saying hi to Santa advance the cause for a just & durable peace in the Middle East?” Canada: Pro-Hamas Fanatics Descend on Shopping Malls, Scream at Terrified Little Kids Waiting to See Santa
- “Claudine Gay’s plagiarism is an embarrassment for her and for Harvard, but it shouldn’t obscure her more egregious sins.” Don’t Overplay Plagiarism
- Christopher Rufo: “Harvard’s embattled president quietly built ‘diversity’ ideology into every facet of campus life.” Claudine Gay’s DEI Empire
- William Jacobson: “I don’t mean to laugh about it, but this is insane. You have somebody who’s a complete failure, who embarrassed the university, who cost them a billion dollars, who gets caught plagiarizing, and they’re going stand with her…. Maybe they think their brand can’t be permanently tarnished because it’s Harvard. Well, you know what? The people who branded Bud Light thought the same thing, and they found out differently.”Harvard = Bud Light
- “Future Harvard students accused of plagiarisms may now invoke ‘the Gay rule’ in their defense: it takes at last two dozen instances of intellectual thievery for a conviction.” The Real Claudine Gay Scandal
- “We’re very good at catching the many academics who fail in their moral obligations, so a leader who does the right thing deserves to be acknowledged.” In the Swamp of Academia, Cornell’s President Has Taken a Principled Stand
- “Why are there so many?” Mentally Unstable Progressives in Education
- “The iconic building is owned by the Empire State Realty Trust. The trust is run by Anthony Malkin, who has donated tens of thousands of dollars mainly to Democratic politicians, including Chuck Schumer and John Fetterman. Another 10 percent of the trust was acquired by the Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) in 2016. The QIA is owned and controlled by the Qatari state.” Empire State Building Lit Up in Colors of Islamist Dictatorship Which Funds Hamas
- Robert Spencer: “Could the war in Israel spread to the United States?” (Of course, because the war against Israel is a war to conquer the world – jjs) Hamas Calls for Violence Against Americans — and So Does This Michigan Imam
- “Like matter and anti-matter, people who embrace Islamic strictures cannot live peacefully with those who don’t—and they’ll make that point in the ugliest way.” Europe Stands as a Grim Warning About Unlimited Muslim Immigration
- In conclusion, LFJIreland cited a poll that found three out of four Irishmen think their country has taken in too many migrants. “The State have therefore NO democratic mandate to pursue voluntary agreements with the EU,” the lawyers added. “The State DO NOT protect and safeguard the interests of the Irish people.” Irish Lawyers Accuse Their Government of Disregarding Laws to Promote Mass Migration
- “Colonization in real time.” Minnesota to Get a New State Flag – That Looks Nearly Identical to One Out of Somalia
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “In the wake of demonstrations against Israel, anti-Jewish sentiment is viewed as most acute among the young and college students.” Huge Majority of Voters Say U.S. Has “Serious” Anti-Semitism Problem: I&I/TIPP Poll
- Robert Spencer: “Plans for a socialist internationalist dystopia may be disrupted.” Coalition Breakdown: Anti-Israel Delaware State Rep Heckles Harris at Veep’s Holiday Party
- Dennis Prager: “You don’t have to hate every Jew to be anti-Jew.” Yes, Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The FBI taped James Biden during a bribery investigation of Mississippi trial attorney Richard Scruggs who paid James Biden’s Lion Hall group $100,000 in 1998 to help obtain his brother’s support for tobacco-related legislation under consideration by Congress, the Washington Post first reported Saturday.” FBI Secretly Recorded Joe Biden’s Brother as Part of Bribery Probe: REPORT
- “The period start date listed on the lien begins Jan. 1, 2015 – when Joe Biden was vice president in the Obama administration – and ends Jan. 1, 2021, days before he was sworn in as [so-called quote-unquote “president”].” Biden’s Daughter Ashley Owes $5,000 in Income Taxes in Pennsylvania
- “Every angle . . . hurts Joe Biden.” Hunter’s Latest Stunt May Have Thrown His Dad Into A Messy Tangle, Strategists Say
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Mollie Hemingway: “Michael Dreeben helping Democrats with their 2024 lawfare strategy shows how much coordination is behind this Soviet-style attempt to imprison Biden’s political opponents.” Meet Lawyer Michael Dreeben, the Man Behind Three Major Anti-Trump Operations
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “‘It was almost like an open show of my arrest all the way down the street,’ he said. That was the point.” Meet the J6 Defendant Standing Up Against a DOJ Bent on Collecting Heads
- “It is not a new critique, as Democrats have attempted to cast Trump as a dark, spine-chilling authoritarian for years. Yet, it was actually [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden who ended up acting in a tyrannical manner, which manifested at the beginning of his presidency, as he attempted to force millions of Americans to get the [Fauci-ChiCom] coronavirus shot in order to keep their jobs, despite promising never to do so.” Hillary Clinton Fuels Trump ‘Dictator’ Fears: “Take Him at His Word”
- “Democrats would rather demonize Trump than reconsider failed policies.” Trump is No “Threat to Democracy”
- “The suit alleges that BlackRock is ‘deceiving consumers’ about its leftwing agenda.”Tennessee Attorney General Sues BlackRock For Misleading Investors About ESG Agenda
- Lloyd Billingsley: “In effect, the GAO functions as a supreme court for the federal bureaucracy.” Through the GAO, the Deep State Chooses Government Leaders
- Robert Zimmerman: “These new Nazis are not identical to the Nazis under Hitler, but they carry many of the same attributes. It is helpful for civilized people to recognize these traits, so that we can effective oppose these insane tyrants while learning how to act differently.”What Makes a Nazi?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- There’s reasonable regulation and then there’s what Biden is doing to Elon Musk. Americans know the difference. “Totally un-American” is exactly right. Elon Musk Moves to #1 on Joe Biden’s Enemies List
- “Omar Shakir, a NYT and WaPo mainstay, blamed Hamas’s terrorism on Israeli ‘apartheid.'”Meet the Mainstream Media’s Go-To Human Rights Experts. Spoiler Alert: They Hate Israel.
- The article, entitled ‘Behold, MAGA Man‘, was published on Sunday in the paper still owned by the descendants of slave owners. In addition to its murky moral history in America, the New York Times previously hyped Hitler’s Mein Kampf. [David] French himself is a neoconservative who still defends the Iraq War, supports gay marriage, and is regularly vaccinated and boosted. NYT Hack Says Trump Support Less Excusable Than Slavery
- “All these things combined have prompted the media to egregiously misrepresent the ‘Declaration On the Pastoral Meaning of Blessings,’ but perhaps that was Francis’ intention.”The Media are Lying, Pope [Fiction] Francis Did Not Approve Priests Blessing “Same-Sex Relationships”
- “Al Gore has done yeoman’s work maintaining his reputation as a stuffy, arrogant, faux intellectual who has no qualms about telling people he will use the force of government to mess with their peaceful lives.” Al Gore: Social Media “Algorithms” Should Be Banned – For Questioning Climate Change, of Course
- “British police are exceptionally rigid in enforcing ‘buffer zones’ protecting abortionists. Lone Christians have in some cases been arrested or fined for praying silently inside their heads near clinics.” (Going after Muslim pedophile rape gangs? Not so much – jjs) Britain BANS PRAYER Near Abortion Clinics
- “The disruption of natural features and prospect of additional large-corporate events at Zuckerberg’s compound have local residents concerned. A Change.org petition has been signed by over a million people in opposition to the billionaire’s Hawaiian land-grab and the impacts it is having on the native population and environment.” Mark Zuckerberg is Building a Massive, Super-Villain Compound in Hawaii
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “A major US steelworkers’ union and a top US politician came out against the Japanese conglomerate’s all-cash agreement to acquire the US firm for $55 per share.” Nippon Steel’s $14.1 Billion Deal for US Steel Sparks Criticism
- “Consumer spending previously slowed in October as the Americans’ savings declined to $768.6 billion in the month, down from the over $1 trillion held in May and even further from the all-time high of almost $6 trillion held in April 2020.” Majority Of Small Businesses Not Seeing Holiday Bump as Consumers Run Out of Cash: POLL
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “All the way to full tyranny.” How Far Will the Climate Cult Go?
- “As the UN Climate Conference wraps up, one nation is ignoring past pledge regarding coal mining, and coal use is up globally.” Loopholes in COP28 Agreement Suggest the “Iron Law of Electricity” Triumphed in Dubai
- “That pandemic will never end.” From Humanized Mice to Micenized Humans: Societal Parallels of “Gain-of-Function Research”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “After observing a recent resurgence of smuggling organizations moving migrants through Mexico via freight trains, CBP is taking additional actions to surge personnel and address this concerning development, including in partnership with Mexican authorities.” Biden Border Crisis: Texas Railways at International Crossings Suspended Due to Migrant Surge
- “The bill is part of a package of measures designed to decrease the flow of migrants entering the state from Mexico. The Texas Legislature passed the bills during two special sessions this fall.” Texas Governor Signs Bill Making Illegal Migrant Entry from Mexico a State Crime
- “. . . prosecuting employers for hiring illegal aliens is even popular with Democrats — 53 percent of whom said they back such a policy. Meanwhile, almost 8-in-10 Republicans said they want to see mandatory E-Verify enacted nationwide.” Poll: Most Americans Want Businesses Prosecuted for Hiring Illegal Aliens
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “It seems the evidence proves that Majors really did carry out the attack. As such, he deserves to face consequences for his actions. The guy probably just murdered his film and television career, allowing himself to be controlled by his emotions instead of ruling over them. ” Marvel Studios Actor Jonathan Majors Convicted of Assault, Harassment
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “When vaccination rates are down even for the innocuous (and generally trusted) flu shot, it’s clear that the CDC no longer enjoys the clout it used to with the American public.”Americans Yawn at CDC Warnings About ‘Tripledemic’
- “What better way to celebrate the spirit of Christmas then to watch an animated video where [Fauci-ChiCom] COVID kills off Santa?” Ho-Ho-NO! Leftist Group Kills Maskless Santa With [Fauci-ChiCom] COVID In New Video
- “How on Earth did President Trump fall for the lockdown scam proposed by his advisors. The Brownstone Institute’s Jeffrey A. Tucker has come up with a plausible scenario based on some digging.” A Disheartening Report About How Trump was Convinced to Go Along with the Lockdowns
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Dan and Jennifer Mead claim that they discovered that their daughter, G.M., who was attending East Rockford Middle School in the 2022 school year, was going by male pronouns and a different name and that the school tried to cover it up, according to the lawsuit.”Parents Sue Blue State School District for “Intentionally” Transitioning Daughter Without Their Consent
- “The state policy directed school staff to hide students’ gender identities from parents.”‘Gender Nonsense’: Multiple New Jersey School Districts Scrap Transgender Policies
- “Much of our schooling dismisses knowledge of those who lived before us.” Ignorance to the Fourth Degree
- “America’s collective memory of its greatness is a formidable one for young Americans – and it must be restored.” Progressivism Forces Americans to Forget Their History
- “Abortion is illegal in Kentucky, except if a doctor determines it is necessary to save the life of the mother or prevent disabling injury, due to a trigger law passed in 2019 that went into effect following the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade in June 2022, according to The Associated Press.” Planned Parenthood, ACLU Forced To Drop Lawsuit Against Red State’s Pro-Life Laws
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Vanessa Rubio, an advisory neighborhood commissioner in D.C., voted in the District of Columbia and Maryland during the 2020 presidential election, according to NBC 4 Washington reporter Mark Segraves. She reportedly told the Board of Elections that since DC is not a state, she believed voting twice would be acceptable.” Elected Democrat Official Fined For Voting Twice In 2020 Election
- “Not if Democrats manipulate the vote tally with mail-in votes.” Can Trump Really Win in 2024?
- “[Wretched] Whitmer’s prison-to-polling place pipeline is a desperate bid to win to keep the flagging Democrat Party alive—and it’s just the start.” Michigan Democrats Woo the Felon Vote
- “Regime-approved media have rushed to the defense of ERIC, leftists’ latest scheme to inflate voter rolls with likely-Democrat voters.” Media Lie About This Leftist-Linked Voter Roll ‘Maintenance’ Group To Protect Democrats’ Election Machine
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- ” . . . since his [installation], there has been no shortage of scandals exposing Democrat degeneracy and perversion — including in the halls of power in D.C. and in the White House.” “Adults in Charge”: Top Nine Degenerate Democrat Scandals Under Joe Biden
- “Just 34 percent approved of Biden. 61 percent disapproved of Biden. Biden’s lowest approval rating on record for the pollster is trending downwards.” Monmouth Poll: Joe Biden’s Approval Rating Falls to Lowest of Spurious “Presidency”
- “The Democrats made a big mistake when they threw Kennedy under the bus.” It’s Beginning to Look Like . . . 1968
- “People in these zip codes represented just 0.02% of the population, but were responsible for 7.6% of Biden’s donations, according to Federal Election Commission and United States Census Bureau data.” Donors From the Richest Zip Codes in America are Throwing Their Support Behind Biden
- “He uses it A LOT” WATCH: You Know Joe Biden’s Brain Isn’t Working When He Uses This Word
- “How, exactly, can anyone support Joe Biden for president, given his performance?” Is the Bubble You Live In Making You Dumb?
- “The survey’s findings corroborate similar results from previous polls highlighting McConnell’s unpopularity.” New Low: Only 6 Percent of Americans Approve of GOP Leader Mitch McConnell
- “He survived the indignities of the Obama years, but for what purpose?” The Petraeus Comeback Tour
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “He didn’t leave Washington empty-handed, but Putin has more resources to carry on his war.” Zelensky’s Dismal Week
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The announcement from the Department of Defense comes after the Yemen-based Houthis, an Iranian-backed terrorist group, have launched missiles, suicide drones, and have hijacked ships with ties to Israel ever since Israel launched its offensive against Hamas in response to the October 7 terrorist attacks.” Biden Finally Does Bare Minimum to Address Houthi Attacks in Red Sea
- “American prosperity has been built on international trade since before the Revolutionary War and it almost certainly always will be. The same goes for the rest of the West, including our non-Western (but friendly) commercial cousins in Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan. Maybe even China has a role to play here. But the world’s wealthy trading nations can either get as Medieval on terrorists and pirates as they are on us, or we can kiss our prosperity goodbye.” We Can Either Go Medieval on Terrorists or Kiss Prosperity Goodbye
- “Former President Donald Trump was keen to secure a wide-ranging trade deal with Britain, but the country’s governing ‘Conservative’ Party slow-walked the break with the EU, having been caught off guard by the 2016 Brexit vote. Biden, an avowedly anti-British career politician, has been much less keen on negotiating a deal in the interests of both nations.”Anti-Brexit Biden Shelves US-UK Trade Deal Talks
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “If the Chinese Communist Party invades Taiwan, Chinese military-affiliated hackers will likely disrupt critical infrastructure in the U.S.” This Means Cyber War: Chinese Hackers Target Critical U.S. Infrastructure
- “SNAFU — An acronym often used by soldiers in World War II: Situation normal, all f—ed up.”SNAFU in the Woke Military
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Capital flight is real. There isn’t enough wealth coming from the wealthy any longer.” Gov. Gavin Newsom’s Administration Orders California Spending Freeze
- The report also contrasts with California governor Gavin Newsom’s (D.) optimistic assertions on homelessness last month as he debated Florida governor Ron DeSantis (R.). In one exchange, Newsom said he was the “first governor in California history to take this head on.”California Homeless Population Up 6% in 2023
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “If you don’t want to die from ketamine, don’t overdose on it, and for God’s sake, don’t get into a hot tub after downing benzos and opioids and ketamine and go for a swim. Congress doesn’t need to act to tell us that’s a bad idea. On a separate note, I am sorry Perry died early due to his addiction struggles, and I’m sure he wouldn’t want his death used to restrict others from therapies they want and need.” Why Does the Industrial-Medical Complex Want You to Fear Ketamine?
- “Congress should take a second look at the 340B program.” Expensive Discounts
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Though the close-up of Uranus is in the left corner, the overall view is somewhat wider than the image I highlighted previously, showing many background galaxies and at least one star.” (Also in the background is a Senate hearing room, a Sen. Cardin nameplate and a bottle of lube- jjs) Webb Takes Another Infrared Image of Uranus
- “This whirling image features a bright spiral galaxy known as MCG-01-24-014, which is located about 275 million light-years from Earth. In addition to being a well-defined spiral galaxy, MCG-01-24-014 has an extremely energetic core, known as an active galactic nucleus (AGN), so it is referred to as an active galaxy.” A Galaxy of Violence
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Every study published since 2009 on therapy for people struggling with sexual orientation used the same major scientific flaw, say researchers.” Data: 26 States That Banned Therapy for Homosexuals Upped Suicide Risks
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Letting the dead rest in peace is never part of the leftist agenda.” (Not letting the anyone live in peace is their agenda – jjs) A Judge Issues an 11th Hour Order Saving an Arlington Memorial
- “The Chinese people have little left of their former empire to look back on with pride because Mao Zedong and the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) infamously destroyed anything connecting them to their old lives, religions, education, etc. It seems eerily poetic the latest move in the Biden [junta’s] march toward division is to tear down a statue remembering how Americans were able to reconcile after the bloody Civil War.” The Left’s Cultural Revolution Comes for America’s Most Hallowed Grounds
- “Michael Cassidy made waves by actually doing what thousands and thousands of Americans have felt like doing for a very long time.” Righteous Anger Drove the Iowa Demon Decapitation
- “Why did the Obamas produce this movie?” Is Leave the World Behind Globalist Propaganda?
- Christian Toto: “An indie film toppled Hollywood’s mightiest franchises and other heartwarming trends.” 8 Pop Culture Miracles That Give Us Hope for 2024
- “It was not immediately clear how Marvel would proceed with its plans for the future with Majors out of the picture, but Variety reported in early November that executives discussed the prospect of introducing a backup plan that could pivot to a supervillain such as Dr. Doom as the leading antagonist.” Marvel Drops Jonathan Majors After Conviction
- “Can we please replace the Pro Bowl with an All-Black vs. All-White bowl so these cats can stop trying to teach me who’s good at football,” he added. “I’m better than ur goat.”Super Bowl Champ Proposes “All-Black Vs. All-White Bowl,” “Sick” of “White Guys Commenting on Football”
- “There is a semi-old joke about Gen Z. It essentially goes like this: If you want to completely disorient a member of Gen Z, simply tell that person to meet you in a certain place at 3:00 PM. Then, leave them alone in a room with an analog clock and the directions written in cursive.” Gen Z Now Plagued by “Menu Anxiety”
- “Psychedelic research has long been the hobby horse of a self-styled spiritual elite.” The Pseudo-Religion of Psychedelics
- “May God’s blessings be upon you and yours.” Someday, We Can Have a Serious Political Discussion of What God’s Presence Means
HITHER & YON
- “Forget the obituaries – Henry Kissinger still has much to teach us.” What Kissinger Thought About Leadership
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.