Good morning, kids. Like so many other editorials over the past three years, the lead story no longer shocks me but the effect on my blood pressure and my intestines is unmistakable. With literally zero evidence and zero legal precedent, and as is typical of Democrat hacks-in-black, using voodoo, interpreting a bad mescaline trip, reading burnt goat entrails, and good old fashioned pulling it out of their ass, the Colorado State Supreme Court overturns a lower court’s correct decision and has banned Donald Trump from the GOP Primary ballot. The 4-3 decision, though, has been paused for appeal at SCOTUS. How kind of them. On a purely political level, it’s kind of telling that despite all the bloviation and bluster that Donald Trump has had it, they still feel they have to do whatever they can to sabotage him and keep him off the ballot.
As of this moment, he’s going to be the nominee, the attempts to imprison him on equally spurious grounds notwithstanding. As an aside, one has to wonder if, and it’s a big “if,” SCOTUS does overrule this decision that that will be an indicator that SCOTUS will throw out the attempt to strip Trump of his presidential immunity from prosecution. Now you can understand the Sheldon Whorehouse and Dick “James Hodgkinson-affiliated” Durbin’s attempt to oust Justices Alito and Thomas going into overdrive. I can’t even imagine the pressure on Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Coney-Island; Roberts is a scumbag and I’ll just assume the worst about him right now.
That said, Trump’s removal from the CO primary ballot is meant to bolster the titanic lie that he attempted to overthrow the government and reverse the 2020 election – one that no doubt was stolen from him and us – by force. Can’t let anything explode one of the most important Leftist myths ever, can they? And with that intact, it makes all of these attempts to use the courts to sabotage and destroy his campaign look legitimate in the eyes of the ill-informed. And sadly that is a sizable percentage of the population.
Be that as it may, like every other assault on our heritage, culture, history as well as the barest of bare minimums of morality and ethics that everyone should possess, this one is painful in the extreme.
“They had to adopt the most sweeping interpretation on every single issue. The only opinion that’s not sweeping is when they get to the First Amendment and free speech, then they adopt a narrow interpretation,” [George Washington University law professor Jonathan] Turley said. “They suggest Trump doesn’t have free speech protections. In order to establish he was engaged in an insurrection, they go back to speeches in 2016, and they basically daisy chain these speeches to say, ‘look he’s been at this for a long time.’ I think the factual and legal basis of this opinion is really so porous that the Supreme Court will make fast work of it.”
“They’ve got to get involved first of all because there’s not much time to make a final decision and also have to get involved because this is dead wrong,” Turley added. “I think they are dead wrong on the law. I just published a piece in Georgetown for this theory. I think it’s fundamentally flawed, both in terms of the language of the Constitution and the history.”
. . . “They had to adopt the most sweeping interpretation on every single issue. The only opinion that’s not sweeping is when they get to the First Amendment and free speech, then they adopt a narrow interpretation,” Turley said. “They suggest Trump doesn’t have free speech protections. In order to establish he was engaged in an insurrection, they go back to speeches in 2016, and they basically daisy chain these speeches to say, ‘look he’s been at this for a long time.’ I think the factual and legal basis of this opinion is really so porous that the Supreme Court will make fast work of it.”
. . . “This country needs some healing, and what the Colorado Supreme Court did is they basically took a blow at democracy in the name of democracy as you mentioned,” Turley told McEnany. “We never needed the democratic process more. We need voters to be able to make a decision.”
For the umpteenth-bazillionth time, on January 6th, 2021 at his rally that was about a mile away from the Capitol, at no time did Donald Trump ever exhort the crowd to violently storm Congress, or overthrow the government or in any other way, shape or form in any real meaning of the word “insurrection” call for one. I defy anyone to provide me with an accurate, unabridged/edited transcript of his remarks that shows otherwise.
In point of fact, what was going on at the Capitol started way before Trump even started speaking. And we all know what went on: a false flag op run by the DOJ and Nancy Pelosi’s Capitol PD to frame innocent, duped people as “insurrectionists” and “terrorists” that “threatened our precious democracy” (vomit). Not one of them was armed. Not one of them engaged in any violent behavior. All were under the control and supervision of police and security guards and more or less behaved accordingly. As now has been verified, it was several dozen or even scores of agents-provocateur acting on orders from or even undercover agents of the DOJ/FBI/police who engaged in violent behavior or egged it on. Ray Epps, BLM leader Sullivan, anyone? The only people who died were unarmed rally-goers Ashli Babbitt, gunned down by Michael Byrd and Roseanne Boyland who was beaten to death by DOJ goons.
The CO Supreme Court, along with all of the kangaroo court abominations are alleging, have ZERO basis in fact. What they are prosecuting Trump for is solely having the gall to believe he could exercise his First Amendment rights. Just like Al Gore, John Kerry and Hillary Clinton did. And all of them, especially Clinton, did indeed encourage electors to break the law and sabotage the Electoral College.
And ditto all of the kangaroo court trials that destroyed the lives of several hundred innocent people, many of whom are still languishing behind bars in the Garland Archipelago. Meanwhile, criminals run wild in our streets and millions of foreigners who have no right to be here are rushing our border unimpeded and unpunished.
I have my reservations about Donald Trump as I know many of you as well for some of his ill-advised and in some cases catastrophic decisions that helped the globalists fuck him up and greased the skids of election theft in 2020. But that said, with him the likely nominee, and more importantly in the face of all of this, that has to be put on the back burner. There will be time to hold his feet to the fire, assuming his ego will even allow that, but for now, we have to realize this is an attack on all of us. Hence, Ramaswamy delivers another well-timed and well-stated shot across the bow:
In his statement released on X, Ramaswamy called the ruling a true “attack on democracy,” characterizing it as “a cabal of Democrat judges” seeking to bar the former president from the 2024 election
“I pledge to *withdraw* from the Colorado GOP primary unless Trump is also allowed to be on the state’s ballot, and I demand that Ron DeSantis, Chris Christie, and Nikki Haley to do the same immediately – or else they are tacitly endorsing this illegal maneuver, which will have disastrous consequences for our country,” he said.
“Today’s decision is the latest election interference tactic to silence political opponents and swing the election for whatever puppet the Democrats put up this time by depriving Americans of the right to vote for their candidate of choice,” he added.
Ramaswamy then outlined some of the history behind the 14th Amendment, noting that it was passed “to prohibit former Confederate military and political leaders from holding high federal or state office.”
“These men had clearly taken part in a rebellion against the United States: the Civil War. That makes it all the more absurd that a left-wing group in Colorado is asking a federal court to disqualify the 45th President on the same grounds, equating his speech to rebellion against the United States,” he noted.
“The Framers of the 14th Amendment would be appalled to see this narrow provision—intended to bar former U.S. officials who switched to the Confederacy from seeking public office—being weaponized by a sitting President and his political allies to prevent a former President from seeking reelection. Our country is becoming unrecognizable to our Founding Fathers,” he concluded.
The cynic in me of course notes that Ramaswamy is no doubt lobbying hard for the veep slot on the Trump ticket. But you can’t dispute anything he said. And it needs to be said and acted on. Not sure about DeSantis but the personal political ambitions and allegiances of Haley and Crisco might preclude their standing in unison and telling the CO court to go fuck itself.
In any case, whatever you think about Trump as a candidate or even a leader (I could care fuck-all about his “personality”), all of the above along with the continued sliming of him as “literally Hitler” and the fear-mongering that Trump will become a tyrannical dictator – the abject chutzpocrisy of that propaganda campaign is a howler that makes a dead man’s ears bleed – is telling. It is they who fear him because they fear all of us.
The irony of course is that with each charge and each outrage hurled at him, Trump’s poll numbers only go up. And that has not been lost on some of the more clear-thinking of the Left.
[Dem poll guru Doug] Schoen stated that as a Democrat, he believes it will not only hurt the party, but “democracy” as well. The pollster continued to highlight allegations against Trump have yet to be “fully vetted in a court of law,” emphasizing Biden should fight to keep him on the ballot.
“Well, this is one Democrat who believes this is gonna hurt Democrats and certainly hurt democracy. You know, Donald Trump has not been convicted of anything, and to kick him off the ballot preemptively is to me anti-democratic and against the interests of the Democratic Party,” Schoen stated.
“Donald Trump has a lot of negatives, but to throw him off the ballot, based on allegations which have not been fully vetted in a court of law, with appeals, is to me contrary everything our country stands for. And I’m a Biden supporter. I would vote for Joe Biden tomorrow. But I would tell Joe Biden that he should press the Supreme Court to get Donald Trump back on the Colorado ballot, indeed on every ballot.”
Good on Schoen, but I will assume that he assumes that all of the charges will stick, so he can preen, strut and gloat about his “principled” stand when Trump is sent off to Leavenworth, or Old Sparky given the warped bloodthirsty mindset of the Judiciary. But, reading between the lines, Schoen also fears Trump can and will beat Biden, probably even in as close to a landslide as today’s political landscape can give. Of course, the 82 million ballot gorilla in the room is the fraud factor, now baked into the system, ironically because of Trump’s initial handling of the pandemic and falling for the lockdown scam.
Regardless, the rejection of Biden by a growing number of Democrats, some even recognizing it as the party and not just the celeriac-in-chief thanks to the disaster of an economy and all the other disasters over the past three years, and the potentially camel-back-breaking-straw of in your face Jew-hatred, a change is going to come.
Rigged elections or not.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The Democrats very cleverly substituted voluntary servitude for involuntary servitude.”How Black Americans Were Tamed to Vote Democrat for 200 Years
- The University of North Carolina’s Ralph Baric and EcoHealth Alliance co-founder Peter Daszak drafted a grant proposal a year before the outbreak of COVID-19 that disguised the risky nature of their work to the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), which is part of the Pentagon. While DARPA ultimately opted not to fund the project, newly-unearthed communications between Baric and Daszak reveal that the two scientists knew U.S. researchers and government officials would “freak out” if they knew exactly what research the pair was seeking to do, and perhaps more critically, where they wanted to do it. American Researchers In Bed With Wuhan Lab Misled Pentagon About Civilization-Threatening Virus Research
- Michael Walsh: “With immigration much in the news today, Madden as it happens was a model immigrant, who gave back more than he took. Yes, he was a gangland kingpin, but as the greatest living American novelist, James Ellroy, consistently illustrates in his works — a la Balzac — behind every great American institution is a very great crime, or series of crimes.” A Model Immigrant
COLORADO’S DISGUSTING REMOVAL OF TRUMP FROM 2024 BALLOT
- “The court found by clear and convincing evidence that President Trump engaged in insurrection as those terms are used in Section Three” of the Fourteenth Amendment, the ruling reads. Colorado Supreme Court Disqualifies Trump from 2024 Ballot
- “The decision, although lengthy, is a steaming pile of factual and legal garbage.” Colorado’s Supreme Court Has Removed Trump from the State’s Ballot
- “I pledge to *withdraw* from the Colorado GOP primary unless Trump is also allowed to be on the state’s ballot, and I demand that Ron DeSantis, Chris Christie, and Nikki Haley to do the same immediately – or else they are tacitly endorsing this illegal maneuver, which will have disastrous consequences for our country,” he said. (Lobbying hard for that veep slot. Still, a great move putting the others on the spot – jjs) Vivek Ramaswamy on Colorado Ruling: I Will Withdraw from State Primary if Trump Not Allowed on Ballot
- “We will withdraw from the Primary as a Party and convert to a pure caucus system if this is allowed to stand,” the party said in responding to the Court’s ruling. Colorado Republican Party To Cancel Primary If Trump Kept Off Ballot
- “This is gonna hurt Democrats.” Dem Pollster Explains Why Biden Should Fight To Keep Trump On Colorado Ballot
- “The state of Colorado just removed Donald Trump from the 2024 ballot. An effort led by four Democrats. The very same Democrats who scream about “DEMOCRACY,” just took an open flame to the very concept,” Republican Rep. Wesley Hunt of Texas posted. “If Donald Trump is so unpopular with the American people, then why are we witnessing unprecedented election interference to stop him from winning next year?” “Outrageous Form of Lawfare”: Social Media Explodes After Colorado Supreme Court Tosses Trump Off Ballot
- “This is dead wrong.” Turley Blasts ‘Fundamentally Flawed’ Ruling By Colorado Court Barring Trump From Ballot
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “Meanwhile, both Hamas and Israel appear to be preparing for another round of hostage negotiations. The Israeli government was under domestic pressure to resume talks in the wake of an accidental shooting of 3 escaped hostages by the IDF — though a probe has revealed that the soldiers who shot the hostages were not briefed about the possibility that they were there, and the sniper who first saw them did not recognize their white flag.” (The only thing Israel should be doing is demanding unconditional surrender, release of all hostages, or Gaza faces utter annihilation – jjs) Report: IDF Controls Jabaliya; Nears Hamas Leader Sinwar as Talks Begin
- “They’re covered from head to toe, and underneath, they have an explosive belt.” (Shoot to kill – jjs) Hamas Using Female Suicide Bombers as IDF Closes In on Gaza’s Terrorist Leadership
- “Dead men walking.” Hamas Leaders, Running Scared, Are Leaving Qatar
- In the video, Ahmad Kahalot, the chief of Gaza’s Kamal Adwan Hospital, said he has been a member of Hamas since 2010 and reached the rank of “Amid,” which is equivalent to the rank of brigadier general. Kahalot also said that 16 doctors, nurses, and other staff in the hospital are members of the Al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas’s military wing. He added that Hamas would hide other “military and civilian officials inside the hospital.” Gaza Hospital Head Confesses to Being Hamas General
- “After October’s brutal attack, the Jewish state is entitled to respond in kind.” Israel’s Right of Reprisal
- “Consequences for seeking to annihilate the only Jewish state.” After Hamas, Hezbollah?
- This degenerate vegetable needs to be shoved down the InSinkErator – jjs Biden Continues to Blood-Libel Israel, Falsely Suggesting It Does Not Avoid Palestinian Civilians
* * * * *
- “Looks like an insurrection to me!” (If you think they’ll be convicted and sentenced to 15 years or more, you’re smoking Hunter’s crack pipe – jjs Anti-Israel Protesters Seize Capitol Hill Rotunda, Including Hamas Louse Linda Sarsour
- “Harvard’s Research Integrity Office received the complaint on Tuesday, detailing over 40 cases of alleged plagiarism.” Fresh Allegations of Plagiarism Unearthed in Official Academic Complaint Against Claudine Gay
- “The propensity of American universities to harbor and condone expressions of anti-Semitism and calls for genocide so long as they do not “cross over into conduct” are not technically innocuous. They are the stuff of a diabolical agenda.” Who Is Claudine Gay?
- “If there is a defense of Gay, it’s that she has countless co-conspirators: A woke (mostly) white world has for decades helped enable left-wing-favored black plagiarism.” Claudine Gay isn’t the First, or Worst, Example of Black Plagiarism Privilege
- “The problem is far wider and much deeper than antisemitism at three elite schools.” How Do You Spell “College Anti-Semitism?” D.E.I.
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “A state senator introduced legislation to strip the council’s power to reject public safety grants.” Bomb Threats Hit Synagogues Days After Woke Boston Lawmakers Reject Federal Anti-Terror Grant
- “. . . a significant win for pro-Israel advocates who had been pressuring the financial giant to stop unfairly targeting the Jewish state.” Financial Ratings Firm Morningstar Pulls Israeli Security Firm From Investment Blacklist
- “Documenting, then downplaying, a uniquely Islamic scourge.” ADL and the Pandemic of Extreme Muslim Jew-Hatred
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Americore Chapter 11 Trustee Carol Fox confirmed to the House Oversight Committee on Monday that the company quietly loaned $600,000 to James on the condition that his political connections would bring the company funding from the Middle East.” Testimony: James Biden Used Family Name to Trade $600,000 Loan for Promise of Foreign Funding to Health Firm
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Mollie Hemingway: “Election interference isn’t incidental to this prosecution. It’s the entire point.” How a Left-Wing Appeals Panel is Rigging Trump’s J6 Case Through Bogus Fast-Track Process
- Jeffrey Lord: “Rudy Giuliani slams D.C. court as ‘a fascist court.’” Time to Impeach D.C. Judge Beryl Howell?
- The DOJ previously informed the committee that the legal process it used related to an investigation into the “unauthorized disclosure of classified information in a national media publication,” the letter said. Jordan cited news reporting that indicated the inquiry pertained to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) surveillance of one-time Trump campaign associate Carter Page, reliant on an effort to get FISA warrants that the DOJ inspector general heavily criticized and the DOJ itself later conceded had relied on “insufficient predication” to last as long as it did. Jordan Subpoenas Garland Over DOJ’s Alleged Efforts To Spy On Congress
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “According to the attorney’s office, Balmaseda traveled to D.C. from Florida and exchanged messages in which she expressed her belief that the 2020 presidential election was stolen — a belief still held by countless Americans.” (Expressing an opinion and being a non-violent dupe of the DOJ is now a crime – jjs_ Florida Woman Charged for Being Inside Capitol on January 6
- “Michael Byrd seems to have no fear of the government coming after him.” (Maybe he should fear one of Ashli Babbitt’s relatives – jjs) A Killer’s Privilege
- “Joe Biden’s campaign and White House openly collude with the media to call Trump Hitler. It’s propaganda straight from Nazi Germany.” Biden White House Gets Media To Spread Nazi-Style Propaganda That Trump Is Hitler
- You can pop a serious aneurysm listening to scum like this project and blood-libel – jjs Piss-Hockey Psaki: Trump Voters ‘More Likely to Support’ Him After ‘Echoing Hitler’ — There Is a Market for Tyranny
- David Harsanyi: “Innuendo masquerading as reporting is the point. Its purposeful implication is that Clarence Thomas can be bought.” The Drive-By Smears of Clarence Thomas Never End
- “Ibram X. [Krement] Kendi’s Netflix documentary pushes racist ‘antiracism.’” A Scam From the Beginning
- “. . . just as in California, the governor will be forced to admit that New York can’t afford to spend billions in reparations, which will embitter black residents who were falsely promised a payout. So congratulations, Gov — you’ve set back race relations for no good reason except a political stunt.” Hochul’s New Reparations Commission is a Divisive Lefty Pipe Dream
- “Mainstreaming mediocrity and demonizing excellence.” The New Ebonics Movement and the Elimination of Whiteness
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Daniel Greenfield: “The lives of his employees don’t matter to Bezos, but those of Hamas do.” Jeff Bezos’ Employee was Kidnapped, His Paper Promotes Hamas
- “‘Alleged Hamas tunnel Israel claims to have found’? Really, @CNN? Is it possible it’s not really a tunnel? That is was built by aliens? That Israel didn’t find it?” Kasparov tweeted.‘Built By Aliens’: Chess Legend Kasparov Blasts XiNN For Referring To ‘Alleged Hamas Tunnel’
- “For [hack Jamelle] Bouie, the 2024 presidential election is about much more than Donald Trump. He, and other political progressives, see it as a watershed moment where their allies in Congress and the White House could have the opportunity to radically transform American political life. Moving away from a republican form of government to direct, majoritarian democracy would ensure the domination of radical gender ideology, abortion access, unfettered mass-immigration, and race-based references and quotas.” NYT Says Quiet Part Out Loud: “Defeating Trump is Just the Start”
- “. . . he didn’t say immigrants were poisoning the blood of this country. He said illegal immigrants were poisoning the blood of the country, which is objectively and obviously true to anybody who looks at the statistics about fentanyl overdoses, and I think just one observation about the press as an organization: you guys seem far more upset about the guy who criticized the problem than you did about Joe Biden who’s causing the problem.” JD Vance Has Fiery Response For Reporter Who Presses Him On Trump ‘Blood’ Comments
- Is Titty-Caca AOC weeping at the fence? Thought so – jjs Media Give Biden a Pass on Border Detention Facilities They Called ‘Concentration Camps’ Under Trump
- “In a world drowning in information, the public must cultivate a hunger for facts.” How AI images, deepfake videos, and manipulated information will permit more left-wing lies to spread in the media
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit reversed Nichols’s ruling, but the Supreme Court is now set to weigh in, with MSNBC noting that an “adverse” ruling could “cut Jack Smith’s election case in half”. MSNSDAP Fears SCOTUS Ruling Could Throw Out Charges Against Trump
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “62 percent of adults in December said they live paycheck to paycheck, up from 58 percent in March. 40 percent of consumers living paycheck to paycheck have super-prime credit scores. 57 percent of consumers who own credit cards are living paycheck to paycheck.”Bidenomics Study: 62% of Americans Living Paycheck to Paycheck During Holiday Season
- Scott McKay: “A primer for Democrats on why Bidenomics simply doesn’t sell.” Poor, Unloved Dirty Joe
- “Fauci-ChiCom] COVID giveaways worsened our debt and deficits and unleashed the monster of inflation on the American people.” Report: Government [Fauci-ChiCom] COVID Handouts Screwed Over Low-Income Households by Spiking Inflation
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “People are fleeing Democrat-run cities for MAGA Country . . . because Democrat Party policies are disastrous when implemented. Ahh, but. . . If that exodus can be blamed on climate change, Democrats are not only no longer on defense when it comes to the devastating truth about population loss, but they can spin it around into a talking point they love: People are leaving our cities because of climate change and here’s why we need socialism.” Study Blames Flight from Democrat-Run Cities on Climate Change (From the climate of relative normalcy to insanity – jjs)
- “Let’s go back and ask Americans from the 1910s.” Are Electric Vehicles the Wave of the Future?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “. . . if he couldn’t cajole Congress to pass [an amnesty bill], perhaps he’s decided to break the immigration system, force members to legalize all those who have entered illegally and start from scratch. Honestly, it’s the only explanation that makes sense.” Biden is Breaking the Border on Purpose – He Wants Mass Amnesty
- “Recently, Biden’s Department of Justice (DOJ) and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) issued a joint statement suggesting banks and creditors could be hit with anti-discrimination lawsuits and investigations if they deny loans to illegal aliens.” Rep. Andy Ogles Leads Bill Reversing Biden’s Requirement That Banks Offer Loans to Illegal Aliens
- “The thing is, the number would actually be a lot higher, but the agents could not process all of the migrants in Eagle Pass, TX.” Border Patrol Encountered at Least 12,600 Migrants on Monday, Eagle Pass Crossing Turns Deadly
- “Interesting use of the term ‘attacking our country,’ perhaps Johnson would like to be Mayor of Eagle Pass, TX where they see over 2,000 illegal crossings per day. Maybe the Chicago Mayor should have a conversation with Joe Biden about illegal border crossings before criticizing Texas Gov. Abbott. Johnson made the pass-the-buck comments following the death of a five-year-old migrant child who had been staying at a shelter in Chicago.” Sub-Literate Racialist Turd Chicago Mayor Blames Texas for “Attacking our Country” with Illegals
- “The use of taxpayer-funded welfare among illegal aliens as well as legal immigrants is significant as the nation’s foreign-born population hits new record highs under [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden.” (The biggest vote-buying scheme since The War on Poverty – jjs) Study: Nearly 3-in-5 Illegal Alien Households Are on Taxpayer-Funded Welfare
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Video shows the victim being carried by another boy over his shoulder before his head was apparently slammed into the concrete, the outlet reported. The victim reportedly suffered a fractured skull before losing consciousness. . . Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School is the same location where the Parkland school shooting took place in 2018.” Police Charge Fifth Teen in Beating of Unconscious Student Caught on Video
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Decrying transgenders in women’s sports is low-hanging fruit [phrasing!] — red meat to toss to the base. What nationally elected Republicans won’t touch, because it would be career suicide and they would no longer be invited to the fancy Georgetown cocktail parties, is the pharmaceutical overlords who bankroll and profit off of all of this Cultural Revolution nonsense, which they then further leverage to consolidate their control over the political process.” Croatian MEP: Time to Declare WHO a Terrorist Organization
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “It’s possible in Pennsylvania, which sits at the epicenter of the battle over parental rights.”Is Educational Freedom Poised to Transcend Union Power?
- “Is this therefore another example of failure theater by the Republicans in Wisconsin’s legislature, or a real victory? It would seem it is a little of both.” Pushback? Deal Between Republicans and Wisconsin University to Shift Away from DEI
- “If you’re the newly-elected Fairfax County, VA, school board president, gay sex should be front and center. In fact, when Karl Frisch took his oath of office, he laid his left hand on gay porn books and, with his right arm raised and his male partner looking adoringly at him, he swore an oath to be a ‘providential magistrate’ of Fairfax County schools.” Still Don’t Think This is a Battle of Good and Evil, Eh?
- “A Heritage conference points the way forward in righting our education system’s gender imbalance.” Educating Boys for the Arena
- “There is a full-on attack in our country against the ability of people to just make decisions about their own body and their life,” Harris said in a video message posted Tuesday to X. (Now do forced COVID vaccines! – jjs) Kamala Harris Launches Nationwide Abortion ‘Freedoms’ Tour
- “Although her baby has a small chance at survival, the people of Texas voted to protect all children, even those with tragic diagnoses.” At the Heart of Kate Cox’s Abortion Lawsuit is a Disrespect for Texas Voters
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- Retaliation? Hell, the junta was probably in cahoots with the ChiComs – jjs China Meddled More Aggressively in 2022 Elections Because it Didn’t Fear Biden Junta Retaliation, Intel Report Finds
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Senior U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska for the Southern District of New York ruled Monday to have a trove of documents related to dozens of unnamed alleged Epstein associates unsealed in fourteen days, court documents show. The anonymous individuals range from ‘J. Doe’ 003 to 187 and appear to be friends, recruiters and victims of the disgraced financier.”Nearly 200 People Linked To Jeffrey Epstein Set To Be Named In Unsealed Court Documents
- Michael Goodwin: “If he runs for dog catcher in full denial of what the public knows and believes on those topics, any campaign would almost certainly result in him being bombarded at every stop by women’s groups and families still furious at his nursing home order.” Andrew Cuomo Shows No Shame for His Scandals — Making Dream Political Comeback a Fantasy
- “If Biden were an adult, he might reflect on the last three years and wish that he’d simply exercised a bit of self-control.” (More like if Biden were a moral man and not a degenerate criminal – jjs) Biden’s Party is Over – and the Hangover Has Begun
- “He is the effect.” Biden Is Not the Democrats’ Biggest Problem
- He’s oblivious to everything except the smell of a little girl’s hair and the feel of her panties – jjs Aides Say Biden is Oblivious to How Old He Comes Across
- “Former senior adviser to President Trump, Stephen K. Bannon called for the removal of McDaniel as RNC chairwoman while speaking at AmericaFest. The populist firebrand suggested the next leader of the RNC should be Donald Trump, Jr. instead.” 56% Say They’re More Likely to Donate to RNC if Ronna Resigns
- “with 83-percent support outlandish, the AmericaFest Straw Poll isn’t all-that-far-off national Republican presidential primary polling which has shown Trump receiving between 60 and 70-percent of the GOP electorate. Even state specific polls show the former Republican President’s lead to be nearly insurmountable – a recent Iowa Caucus poll put Trump at nearly 60-percent support among Republican caucus goers.” Trump Scores Whopping 83-Percent In AmericaFest Straw Poll
- “I wouldn’t bet my mortgage on it, of course. But if past events are a predictor of future results, someone in the Gaetz mold will be a much better bet than whatever quarter-zip-vested stooge the GOP donor class ends up getting behind.” D.C. Globalists in Panic: “Is Gaetz 2028 Really That Crazy?”
- “These contenders would be unified behind President Trump and his MAGA agenda. 8 Conservative House Candidates Who Must Win Their Primaries
- “And she doesn’t disappoint.” VP Harris Debuts New Word Salad
- “Reich flails all over in this article to make a point, but the fact that Trump may be motivated by revenge isn’t a sign of dementia; it’s actually a clear indication that he’s all there. I honestly don’t think that’s his sole motivation at all but I’m not the one writing this fairy tale.” Robert “the Turd” Reichhhhhhh-uh: No, Seriously, Guys. Trump’s Really the One With Dementia!
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The Ukrainians are in the unhappy position of fighting for someone else’s principles.”America’s Dirty Trick on Ukraine: No NATO
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “USDA says foreign-owned wind energy projects account for much of the increase.”Foreigners Bought 3 Million Acres of U.S. Farmland Last Year, Now Control 2% of the U.S.
- “The former American zone has turned dystopian, and now China is making moves.” Trouble at the Panama Canal
- “Democrats have completed the Trump turn away from markets, damaging America’s economic and security interests in the process.” Ceding the Trade Terrain to China
- “What a wild-and-crazy libertarian idea!” Milei aAdministration Tells Argentina’s Rioters They’ll Get Their Welfare Benefits Cut Off – Updated
- “Like Brexit in Britain, Chile’s multiyear constitutional experiment offered a rare opportunity to forge a new societal and economic consensus. Its failure portends an interminable struggle over control of a declining economy between a performative, self-defeating left and a similarly impotent reactionary right. Whatever the future brings, one thing is certain: The Chilean miracle has run its course.” Why Chile Couldn’t Bury Neoliberalism
- “If the Irish are upset about their white privilege, here is the proper way to make them pay for it.” How Properly to Punish the Irish
- “We are looking at a worst-case scenario,” said Thorvaldur Thordarson, an Icelandic volcanologist. After Weeks of Seismic Activity, Iceland’s Volcano Finally Erupts
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Water is so precious in California. It is important that we use it more than once,” Jennifer West, managing director of WateReuse California, said, according to the outlet. (Eat zee bugz, und drink zee diarrhea! – jjs) California Residents May Soon Be Drinking Recycled Sewage After New Rule Passes
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Following up on the first tests in mid-November, engineers on December 11, 2023 downloaded a 15-second cat video from the asteroid probe Psyche at a distance of 19 million miles, demonstrating fast download speeds 10 to 100 times faster than the best radio transmissions.” Laser communication tests with Psyche have now included a cat video
- “It appears the goal was to consolidate Spain’s government space operations from eleven different agencies so as to better coordinate that government’s work with the nation’s burgeoning new commercial space sector.” Spain’s new space agency
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Year Zero, here we are – jjs Army To Resume Removal Of Arlington Cemetery Confederate Memorial
- “There are some important caveats.” Vatican Offers Blessings to Same-Sex Couples. It’s Not What You Think.
- “It’s a a very, very peculiar film coming out at an even more peculiar time.” Is Obama’s Netflix Film an Attempt to “Pre-Program” America? (How many people will watch it? How many will not switch channels within 15 minutes? – jjs)
- “It was good while it lasted.” Netflix and the Erasure of History
- Popular X account End Wokeness also chimed in, writing, “The NY Times is mad at Bentkey’s ‘Chip Chilla’ because the dad homeschools and teaches his kids about ‘dead white people.’ By the way, those ‘dead white people’ are George Washington, Neil Armstrong, Ben Franklin, etc. “They are also fuming that the show has a father figure play the central role,” End Wokeness added. Social Media Erupts With Praise For Chip Chilla After NYT Attacks Show For Depicting Weirdly Present Father Who Teaches Lessons About Dead White People
- “Die Hard embodies the most cynical, and often truthful, view of what Christmas has come to mean in modern America.” Die Hard is an Anti-Christmas Movie
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Film earns nearly $4 million on Monday, buoyed by franchise IP, optimism.”Word of Mouth Still Matters. Wonka Is Proving It
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.