Good morning, kids. Happy winter. So, on the granular level, the entire house of cards (which implies fragility, and what the Deep State is doing is anything but) being built to take down Donald Trump is predicated on one word: “Fight!” This is at the heart of the charge that on January 6th, 2021, Trump incited an “insurrection” at the Capitol merely by uttering that word.
Never mind the fact that Trump was at least a mile away, or that when he uttered that fateful word the melee and FBI/Capitol PD chaperoned guided tour had been going on for almost an hour, or more importantly the context of the word in relation to Trump’s speech. He said “fight” and despite the fact that he clearly, and unambiguously meant in a nonviolent, political and peaceful sense, the all-knowing oracle that evidently is the Colorado Supreme Court, at least the four despicable mo-fo Leftists, deemed it a call to arms to overthrow “our precious democracy” (vomit).
If this isn’t the lighting of the fuse that will set off a conflagration that tears us apart, it for sure is blowing hard on one that’s already lit and burning down faster than you can say “I love Sarajevo.“
The Colorado court ruling is sadly only the most recent in a long series of disastrous firsts that are slowly unwinding the republic and making a mockery of the rule of law. Remember the Russian collusion hoax and the 2016 Clinton/Fusion GPS effort to destroy a presidential candidate? Recall the 2020 Russian disinformation farcical claim concerning the genuine Hunter Biden laptop? Do not forget the precedent of impeaching a president twice and then trying an ex-president and private citizen in the Senate.
Then there was another first of raiding an ex-president’s private home over disputes about the removal of presidential papers that are typically solved bureaucratically and as a civil matter.
We are also witnessing ongoing lawfare waged by state and local partisan prosecutors to destroy the current leading presidential candidate. Their indictments either have no merit or would never have applied to liberal politicians or both.
What will be Colorado’s precedent? Will red-state courts now respond by erasing Joe Biden from their ballots on grounds that he is “guilty” of insurrectionary activity—by deliberately destroying the southern border, undermining U.S. security, sabotaging federal immigration law, and violating his oath of office? Will some states remove Vice President Kamala Harris from their 2024 ballots on grounds that in 2020 she deliberately incited insurrectionary protestors who had been engaged in riot, arson, looting, violent assaults on police, and attacks on federal properties?
So does the Left see where it is taking the country? It is destroying all the old parameters of accepted politics in using any means necessary to deny millions of citizens the right to elect their own highest official.
We have never seen anything like this before in American history. But it is only the latest chapter of an ongoing travesty that will not end well.
That’s for sure. That’s for dang sure. While speculating what some red states might do vis a vis doing unto Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and his semen-gargling sidekick, I have my doubts this would come to pass. A) it presupposes that red state governors and legislatures have the balls to bring this kind of suit and that B) majority originalist state supreme courts would vote as Colorado did.
That said, the charges against Biden would be far from spurious. His willful erasure of our borders alone can reasonably be argued as either an egregious example of criminal malfeasance or in point of fact treasonous insofar as intentionally endangering the national security of the republic and safety of the citizenry. The distance between this and Trump uttering the word “Fight!” is measured in light years.
Assuming a scenario like this plays out, the other factor is having the spine, in the face of very real threats of violence, for the aforementioned theoretical judges to actually rule to remove Biden/Harris or whoever from the ballot. Of course, like everyone else allegedly on our side of the divide, there’s always the issue of decorum and playing by rules. This, despite the fact that the other side has taken the Constitution and wiped its amoral, evil ass with it and has been shoving it in our face for years if not decades already.
As a nation we’re gone. And probably the ultimate example of Iowahawk’s brilliant observation is the Left’s killing and gutting this nation, its heritage and culture, and now parading around wearing its moldering skin-suit and demanding respect. That to me is the most hateful thing of all; that those who have worked for generations now to destroy what was founded in 1789 and paid in the blood of actual patriots over the intervening years many times over, have completely usurped the mantle of righteousness and are dragging us down to Hell, all while declaring that they are the ones preserving “democracy.”
If that doesn’t make you vomit up your coffee, I don’t know what will. Again, we’re gone. There is no reconciliation possible because we now have zero grounds with which to come together. That used to be our history and heritage but they have deemed that to be illegitimate, evil, racist and a danger to the planet. Victor Davis Hanson is dead on when he states that this is not going to end well. As does Ben Shapiro (if I’m excerpting him, you know it’s serious).
Trump, let us not forget, has not been charged with insurrection. He was not even convicted in his impeachment trial over Jan. 6. Yet the Colorado State Supreme Court says it can bar him from electoral eligibility anyway.
This is, to put it mildly, unbelievably dangerous. . .
. . . Meanwhile, the Colorado Supreme Court has now set up expectations for Democrats across the country that Trump can be legally barred from the presidency — and when the Supreme Court overturns that Colorado Supreme Court ruling, they will claim that the Supreme Court itself is rigged.
All of which means that 2024 is going to be the most insane and ugly presidential election in American history. And that’s saying a lot, since 1968 and 2020 are both years that existed. Under what circumstances, precisely, would Democrats accept the result of a Trump election? Under what circumstances, precisely, would Republicans accept the result of a Biden election?
The weaponization of the legal system creates an all-consuming fire, burning everything in its path. There is simply no 2024 result likely to result in anything but complete – and perhaps violent – chaos at this point.”
Bingo. And note well Shapiro’s comment about the Supreme Court. That’s where the action is going to be, and “action” is certainly a word pregnant with meaning. As an aside, if SCOTUS tosses this crap, what effect will it have on Jack Smith’s spurious charges? Imagine if all of those cases get tossed based on a potential or likely rejection of the CO court’s ruling. Legal eagles please weigh in.
Whether intentional or merely accidental, and I believe it intentional, the Left have taken a hammer to every institution in and out of government as a means to declare them illegitimate, sow chaos and then move in to take control. When things don’t go their way, they declare elections, the courts, laws they disagree with that pass and those they push that don’t to be illegitimate outcomes and “threats to democracy,” etc. etc.
If the Democrats do manufacture 85, 90 or even 100 million ballots to drag the drooling, criminal pervert across the line like they did in 2020, our side will scream bloody murder. That’s probably about all we’ll do but when, not if the economy collapses, then future actions are quite unpredictabe.
If by some miracle Trump (still the likely candidate) manages to legitimately beat the cheat, the Leftists will scream even louder by orders of magnitude – and burn, loot and murder to a degree that made the George Floyd Summer of Love and BLM Jihad look like a church picnic. And they won’t limit themselves to the already burned out and abandoned blue shit-holes. They’re heading for the burbs and red state America. I think you can figure out what would happen after that.
The bottom line, as I said, is we are now completely lined up and facing off against each other. Will someone on the other side give the order “Don’t fire until you see the whites–”? Remains to be seen. But no doubt we are coming dangerously close to that for the first time in 163 years.
God help us. And God help them if they pull the trigger.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Victor Davis Hanson: “We have never seen anything like this before in American history. But it is only the latest chapter of an ongoing travesty that will not end well.” Will Partisan Lawfare Destroy Trump?
- “What do you do when the worst stereotypes seem to be true?” A Polish Politician Extinguishes a Hanukkah Menorah
- “No more food for you. The Earth demands it.” The Globalist “Final Solution”
- Kurt Schlichter: “They’re not going to work out the way they think.” Leftists’ Civil War Fantasies
COLORADO’S DISGUSTING REMOVAL OF TRUMP FROM 2024 BALLOT
- “This is the way they’ve been treating him since 2015. It just shows you how much he loves the country. He’s willing to sacrifice every piece of his life, including his family, his businesses, for the sake of the country. So he’s strong.” Trump Lawyer Alina Habba: Trump Not Shaken by Colorado Decision; He’s “Stronger Than Ever”
- Jonathan Turley: “Justice Robert Jackson once observed that he and his colleagues ‘are not final because we are infallible, we are infallible because we are final.’ A decision on Colorado could put this theory to rest by the sheer finality of the appeal. However, it is not the finality that is needed at this moment. We need clarity. Clarity of purpose and principle.” SCOTUS Should Rule Unanimously That the Constitution Matters More Than Defeating Trump at Any Cost
- Ben Shapiro: ” . . . 2024 is going to be the most insane and ugly presidential election in American history. And that’s saying a lot, since 1968 and 2020 are both years that existed. Under what circumstances, precisely, would Democrats accept the result of a Trump election? Under what circumstances, precisely, would Republicans accept the result of a Biden election? The weaponization of the legal system creates an all-consuming fire, burning everything in its path. There is simply no 2024 result likely to result in anything but complete – and perhaps violent — chaos at this point.” Barring Trump From Ballots Is a Recipe for Violence
- “The ruling sets up a dangerous new version of an all-too-familiar scenario.” The Liberal Plot Against Democracy
- “Bookbinder is a former trial attorney for the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) public integrity section and former chief counsel for criminal justice for the Senate Judiciary Committee. He repeatedly donated to former President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign during his tenure with the Senate, Federal Elections Commission (FEC) records show. The DHS appointed Bookbinder and 32 other new members to HSAC in March 2022 ahead of the council’s first meeting under Secretary Mayorkas.” There’s a Direct Line Between Joe Biden’s Deep State and Trump Getting Removed From Colorado’s Ballot
- “The decision to bar former President Donald J. Trump… by all accounts the current leading Republican presidential candidate (and reportedly the current leading overall presidential candidate) from Colorado’s presidential primary ballot flies in the face of the due process doctrine,” warned Justice Samour. Dissenting Judge on CO Supreme Court Says Trump Denied Due Process, “Like Nothing I’ve Seen in 33 Years”
- “Donald Trump thrives on negativity, he thrives on legal systems that try to hold him accountable, and I’m convinced that his polling numbers are going to go up,” Luntz told host Pamela Brown. The strategist cited a recent poll that shows the former president winning in seven crucial swing states, arguing that “the more that he is prosecuted, the more that he is condemned, the higher his numbers go as people rally around him.”Pollster Frank Luntz: Donald Trump is “More Likely to Beat Biden” After Colorado Ballot Removal
* * * * *
- “You incorrigible idiots,” he starts his latest op-ed for Mediate, “You’re so sure that you were put on this Earth to save the country from Donald Trump that you’re willing to gamble it all to have the chance. And you’re going to lose.” NeoCon NeverTrumper Isaac Schorr Says Lawfare and Ballot Bans Will Ensure His Re-Election
- “Samour’s dissent therefore rests on the argument that Congress, and only Congress, has the authority to pass legislation enforcing Section 3 of the 14th Amendment. Congress did in fact do so when it enacted the 1948 criminal statute, which states only when someone is convicted under said statute can they be removed.” A Salvadoran Immigrant Who Fled Civil War When He Was 13 May Have Written Roadmap For SCOTUS To Overturn CO’s Ruling
- “Trump leads [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden by 2.6% in the RealClearPolitics average of general election polls from Dec. 4 to Dec. 18.” Diseased Testicle Chris Coons Says “Any Action” to Stop Trump From Winning Should Be “Encouraged,” Applauds Kicking Trump Off the Ballot (So, Coons is in favor of assassination – jjs)
- There is one underappreciated aspect of this case in this chapter of post-constitutional America. Trump’s supporters will not be allowed to write him in on their ballots because the court said he was “unqualified” to hold office and therefore can’t be a write-in candidate. Yeah, About That Write-In Idea for Trump in Colorado
- “The Colorado Supreme Court rules Trump is ineligible for the presidency.” Banned from the Box
- “The former president has been facing multiple legal challenges, including 91 federal and state criminal and civil charges across four states, potentially resulting in up to 700 years of imprisonment. These have been led by Democrat operative Jack Smith and the New York and Georgia Attorneys General. Despite these legal troubles, Trump continues to lead in the polls against Joe Biden in key battleground states for a hypothetical general election.”California Dems Conspire to Remove Trump From 2024 Ballot
- The complaint filed in Maine claims that former President Trump “engaged in insurrection” on January 6 and is “now ineligible to hold any office, civil or military, under the United States.” “Trump is not eligible to hold the office of President of the United States, his declaration is false, and his consent and primary petitions are void,” it added. California, Maine Exploring Options to Keep Trump Off Ballot Following Colorado Ruling
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “‘Palestine Square’ was a center of Hamas’ military rule and is surrounded by buildings that served as command and control centers, terror tunnel shafts and strategic buildings belonging to the organization. This military infrastructure was located in the direct vicinity of commercial stores, government buildings, civilian residences, and a designated school for deaf children. The square is the center of the strategic tunnel network, of some of Hamas leadership’s strongholds and connects to the underground infrastructure in the area of the Rantisi Hospital and the Shifa Hospital.” WATCH: IDF Uncovers ‘Elite’ Tunnels Used by Hamas Leaders
- “What genocide?” Israel Treats Wounded Hamas Nazi in Hospital
- “Israel’s PR blunders threaten its exceptional status among American allies.” Israel’s Borat Problem
- “The roots of a death cult.” The Dark World of Hamas’ Sadism and Sexual Torture
- “Rather than a sidebar to the debate about the war, the anger about the photos shows us just how deep intolerance for Israel and the Jews runs.” Why the Images of Hamas Prisoners Sparked Outrage
* * * * *
- “A petition creeps close to the language of anti-Zionists who have used the defense of free speech as a cover to call for Israel’s annihilation.” Wisconsin Professor Pushes Anti-Semitic Petition Under the Guise of Anti-Zionism
- “Future physicians must support ‘the resistance’ or find another career field, first-year med student Nicole Olakkengil says.” (So much for the stereotypical “nice Jewish doctor” – jjs) At Georgetown Med, the Doctors of Tomorrow Aren’t Hiding Their Support for Terrorism
- “That figure is the smallest number since the start of the Chinese coronavirus pandemic, but is still more than the amount of early applications Harvard received in 2017 through 2019.”Harvard Early Admission Applications Drop 17% Amid Anti-Semitism Scandal
- “The school’s DEI bureaucracy exposed its corrupt ideology when it immediately abandoned the Jewish minority in the face of antisemitic demonstrations.” A Letter To My Harvard Classmates
- “Elite schools are increasingly monocultural institutions that reject free thinkers.” Why Universities Target Jews
- “Humzah Mashkoor, 18, from Colorado, was arrested on Monday at Denver International Airport before he was able to get on a flight headed to “to the United Arab Emirates, where he intended to stay until he continued on to either Afghanistan or Syria to serve as a fighter for ISIS,” the Department of Justice said in a statement.” Son of Afghan Migrants Arrested In Colorado, Charged With Trying To Join ISIS: Report
- “Prosecutors said they opened an investigation into the creche break-in and death threats based on ‘race, ethnicity, nationality or religion’. It came just hours after a 12-year-old schoolgirl was restrained by staff and detained by police after threatening her English teacher with a knife during class at a school in Rennes.” (Hat tip to commenter “MTF” – jjs)France rocked by two Islamist horrors: Knifeman storms nursery and tells staff ‘I’ll rape you Jews and cut you up like in Gaza’ as cops reveal schoolgirl, 12, who threatened to kill teacher was inspired by ‘jihad’ murderer
- “Despite the constant hectoring about Islam being a religion of peace, a snapshot of Muslim conduct worldwide shows the claim is a lie as to the faith’s devout adherents.” Fear of Muslims is Rational; “Islamophobia” is a Myth
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Black and Jewish communities still have so much to gain from reviving the coalition of conscience.” Silence That Can Kill: Where Are the Black Friends Jews Need? (With very exceptions, they never existed – jjs)
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Their amicus (or “friend of the court”) brief argues that Smith lacks authority to represent the United States by asking the Supreme Court to weigh in (called a petition for certiorari) because the office he holds has not been created by Congress and his appointment violates the “Appointments Clause” of the Constitution. Jack Smith’s Special Counsel Appointment Is Unconstitutional, Former Attorney General Tells Supreme Court
- “The justices will have to consider questions about Trump’s immunity from prosecution and an obstruction statute behind two of the counts in Special Counsel Jack Smith’s indictment of him for alleged efforts to interfere in the 2020 election, as well as, potentially, Trump’s eligibility for office under Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment.” Chief Justice John Roberts Has a Major Trump Problem on His Hands
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden has spent his decades lambasting the rich who dodge taxes, targeting those who illegally own firearms and railing against those who use crack cocaine — all of which became pastimes for his son Hunter.” Joe Biden Spent Decades Villainizing People Like His Son
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “What happens when the loathed white majority views itself as a persecuted class?” When White People Start Believing Critical Race Theory
- “When the government discriminates based on race, it sows more division in our country and violates the Constitution in the process,” said WILL Associate Counsel Skylar Croy. “WILL is standing up against discrimination and holding the State Bar accountable to the rights of its due-paying members.” Lawsuit: Wisconsin State Bar’s ‘Diversity Clerkship Program’ Discriminates Based on Skin Color
- “FreedomWorks and Demand Progress have aggregated some of the most egregious instances of intelligence agencies abusing Americans’ privacy.” 19 Recent Deep State Surveillance Abuse Revelations
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Had Rolling Stone magazine sent a reporter to cover the event, they might have seen a traditional Friday night Sabbath dinner, hosted by TPUSA and attended by founder Charlie Kirk and Jack Posobiec. . . While interviewing convention speakers, they would have seen a Jewish radio host Ari Hoffman wearing a yarmulka emblazoned with his radio station’s logo.” Irrelevant Stoner Newsletter Rolling Stone calls TPUSA anti-semitic without even bothering to send reporter to AmFest
- “Don’t you wonder why?” Media Won’t Mention Democrat Gay Sex Video – Loved Non-Existent Trump ‘Pee Tape’
- Robert Zimmmerman: “The Biden campaign against Musk proves the Democrats no longer care about America itself. To them, it is more important to maintain their power and squash their enemies politically, even if by doing so they shut down whole industries and put millions out of work.” The Biden War Against Musk is a War Against America
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The fire is only the latest at EV plants across the United States. In February, Ford Motor Co. was forced to halt production at its Detroit, Michigan, plant when an all-electric F-150 Lightning pickup truck’s battery caught fire and spread to another vehicle.” Fire Shuts Down GM’s Electric Car Plant, Executives Blame “Battery Materials”
- “Both energy industry officials and eco-activists are complaining.” Biden’s Department of Interior Offers Most Restrictive Offshore Oil Drilling Plan in US History
- “To ignore geothermal would inflict a substantial wound, one that would be difficult to heal.” After Shale
- “As one thumbs through the gibberish released at the conclusion of these proliferating multi-day climate events, it begins to look like ‘economic and environmental cooperation’ really isn’t among nations, but more likely between individuals and the companies from which they financially benefit.” ‘Climate Catastrophe’ Makes Money for Some
- “Maybe lab-grown meat is a good idea.” Why Do Conservatives Fear “Frankenflesh?”
- “The Biden [junta] is more interested in pet projects, unsustainable green schemes, and ideological revenue redistribution than in the core functions of government.” Why Is Joe Biden Screwing Seniors To Subsidize Electric Vehicles?
- “Global cooling is an infinitely more daunting reality than global warming.” Dreaming of a White Christmas?
- Dennis Prager: “Everything the Left touches, it destroys – including joy.” Christmas Gifts: The Newest Target of Climate Change Thugs
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Over 500 slipped through a border wall in Lukeville, AZ, with only a few agents on hand.”Biden Border Crisis: More Migrants Arrive as December is on Pace to Break More Encounter Records
- “Remember, middle-class working folks like you and I aren’t so easy to indenture, what with our jobs, homes, farms, and lack of social entitlements. But people who are handed their food, housing, medical care, and citizenship are easy to yoke. Obey or starve in the cold, nuevo Americano.” Yes, Americans, We’re Being Replaced — ALL of Us
- “You know, my mayor is blaming everyone except the person who needs to get the blame and that is [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden and Kamala Harris who are responsible for protecting and securing our borders and for having a functional immigration system” Raymond Lopez Says Party Has Lost ‘All Common Sense’ When It Comes To Border Crisis, Rips Brandon Johnson
- “The finding comes just weeks after a video was released showing illegal immigrants disembarking a boat and fleeing after landing on the beach in Malibu, less than a mile from the home of celebrities like Barbara Streisand. Over two dozen illegal immigrants were reportedly on the boat and it is not clear if they were apprehended.” Coast Guard Suspects ‘Migrant Landing’ in Malibu, Second in Weeks on California Coast
- “A Daily Wire investigation exposed the development’s business plan, which has attracted a massive illegal immigrant population.” Biden DOJ Sues Colony Ridge for ‘Bait-and-Switch’ Sales, Predatory Financing
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Kendall Stephens, a transgender woman – so a man – was just arrested with sexually assaulting two children. Stephens is a well-known LGBTQ+ activist in the Philadelphia area and has ties to many democratic leaders. He’s been charged with rape, indecent assault, endangering the welfare of a child, corruption of minors and other crimes with two boys under the age of 13, the court documents indicate.” Transgender Pervert Charged for Sexually Assaulting Children
- “Doing harm to the victims of crime.” LA’s Soros-Backed D.A. Promotes Cop-Hater to Chief of Staff
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Rhode Island parents and the state government agreed to a settlement committing the state’s health agency to hold public hearings ‘on whether masking in schools is efficacious and safe.’” Rhode Island Parents Score Major Legal Win Against the State’s School Mask Mandates
- “I am currently banned from performing in venues across Germany, due to my political worldview that, according to one booking agent, is ‘too pro-gun and pro-Trump.’ Imagine the irony of a country once responsible for the murder of one out of every three Jews on earth, not allowing me, an orthodox Jew, inside their borders because of my belief in a policy that could have potentially saved my ancestors in 1940s Europe.” I Lost a Loved One in a School Shooting; Here’s Why the Second Amendment Matters More Than Ever
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “We are not in any way trying to remove all signs of Christmas.” Pennsylvania School District Walks Back Telling Bus Drivers To Remove Christmas Decor For ‘Inclusivity’
- “They have not one thing that they offer as a solution other than privatizing or voucherizing schools which is about undermining democracy and undermining civil discourse and undermining pluralism because 90% of our kids go to public schools still.” (Vapid and inchoate non-arguments, as usual – jjs) Shrill Degenerate Commie Teacher Union President Randi Weingarten: School Choice “is About Undermining Democracy”
- “Too many kids rotting away in teacher union-ruled schools.” Teacher Union Power is Still in Full Bloom
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The desk at which the videographer performed also held a branded congressional mouse pad,” the report added. “A screenshot of a second video obtained by Semafor shows two men engaged in a sex act in an office setting. The participants’ faces are not visible in any of the material viewed by Semafor.” (This time it’s a Republican. How convenient! – jjs)Second Gay Sex Tape Allegedly Filmed In U.S. Capitol: Report
- “Oregon, California, Illinois, New York and Pennsylvania, all states with Democratic governors and Democrat-controlled state legislatures, lost between 0.01% and 0.52% of their population between July 2022 and July 2023, according to the Census Bureau. Left-leaning states experienced similar declines in the lead-up to the 2020 Census, which led to them losing seats in the House of Representatives and votes in the Electoral College, an outcome that could occur again in 2030 if current trends persist.” The US is Undergoing a Massive Population Shift and It’s Bad News For Dems (Meh, it depends on who counts the census, and see related links in Domestic section – jjs)
- “With voter concerns about immigration, trade, and the economy dominating much of the discussion heading in to the 2024 presidential election, it remains to be seen how Fetterman will balance his populist politics with the interests of the Democrat Party and [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden. But for now, the Pennsylvania Democrat is sounding more friend than foe to the America First philosophy.” John Fetterman Emerges as an “America First” Democrat
- “Wait, where?” Biden Has Another Senior Moment When Asked About Israeli Hostages
- “Trump’s musical choices are much more simply American.” The Meaning of Trump’s Rally Music
- “If he’s really running for re-election, Biden should do himself and the country a favor, and pick a new No. 2.” (“Number 2” indeed. That’s what all Democrats are – jjs) Kamala Harris’ Word Salad is One More Reason to Worry About [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s age
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Xi told Biden point-blank that Beijing “will reunify Taiwan with mainland China but that the timing has not yet been decided.” Xi also reportedly told Biden he would “prefer” to take Taiwan peacefully but, hey, sometimes amphibious and airborne invasions on a scale not seen since World War II happen. This is all according to three current and former U.S. officials who attended the “constructive and productive discussions” and spoke with NBC. While one of the unnamed officials claimed that Xi’s “language was no different than what he has always said,” it still stands in stark contrast to Biden’s comments. Biden Tried to Keep This Dirty Little Secret About His Summit with Xi
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “. . . these Gen Z recruits are an entirely different breed than their older brothers, fathers, and grandfathers who took out Saddam Hussein’s army, defeated Communism, and pulverized Hitler’s Panzer divisions. These are not them.” These Are the Soldiers Who are Going to Defend America if We Go to War?
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “You see, fool, people aren’t leaving Blue America because of high taxes, no housing, no jobs, violent crime, and increasing restrictions on freedom… No, no, it’s the unicorn of Climate Change that’s the culprit. What else could it be? And that means that these states are losing population because there’s not enough socialism. If we had more socialism, more people would move to blue cities and states.” Blue States Lose Population, Red States Gain Population
- “Honey, they shrunk New York — and if the progs aren’t stopped, they’ll keep bleeding the state and city until they’ve sucked all the life out.” NY’s Exodus Won’t Stop Until the State Reverses Its Ever-Leftward Course
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Not that this extension matters. It appears in the past two years that the regulators at the FAA have decided to ignore the law and make believe this learning period really doesn’t exist, based on how that agency has treated test launches by SpaceX and others.” Congress passes short term extension of commercial space regulatory “learning period”
- “The many layers suggest many climate cycles on Mars, none of which were caused by SUVs or coal-firing electrical power stations.” Glacial layers in Mars’ glacier country
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “‘We want the bottom shelf to be accessible by littles,’ says the queer-supporting atheist working to share sex books with kids.” Queer Pervert Activists are Putting Pornographic Books in Little Free Libraries
- “In a recent appearance on Fox Business, volleyball player Macy Petty spoke about her two biggest concerns regarding trans athletes, the first being a growing number of stolen opportunities for female high school athletes.” A New Voice Emerges in the Fight Against the Trans Invasion of Women’s Sports
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The pair were both recently removed from senior executive positions at Disney, where Mayer held roles such as Executive Vice President of Corporate Strategy and Staggs, who was once viewed as the heir apparent to Iger, rose as high as Chairman of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts.” Woke CoComelon Is Owned By Two Former Disney Executives
- “Cultural trends made Harry and Sally go the way of the eight-track tape.” How the Sexual Revolution Killed the Rom-Com
- “Thomas Bruce deserves to have his story told.” Can a White Alum Write About a Black Alum at a Liberal Arts College?
HITHER & YON
- “It was a bloody great wing of a big jet airliner,” he told the outlet. “I’ve questioned myself; I’ve looked for a way out of this. I wish to Christ I’d never seen the thing … but there it is. It was a jet’s wing.” The wing was apparently bigger than anything off a small plane, and Oliver would know. He used to fly Cessnas when he was younger. Remember the Malaysian Airlines Plane That Vanished Without a Trace? A Fisherman Claims He Found a Massive Clue
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.