“The attitudes of both parties further reflect the rottenness of American politics, and that the law now seems to be exerted as a political weapon.”
It’s actually from The Global Times, which is an official paper of the Chinese Communist Party. Revolting and evil as the source, given everything we’ve experienced these past three years and longer, I’d be lying to you if I said I disagreed with it. The context and intention of the authors notwithstanding.
And “context” is yet again the gravamen of today’s discourse. Yesterday, I meant to weave this little nugget into my editorial but as is my wont I tend to get sidetracked and go off on a tangent, especially given the time crunch in getting this published as quickly as possible. Chris Coons (whose name is incredibly racist and offensive, NAACP, Sharpton, et al), yet another bald-headed stooge that resembles a diseased testicle, belched this garbage up regarding Colorado:
“Whether it is a court that determines he’s unfit to hold office because he took up force against our Constitution or mobilized a mob against our Constitution, or because the electorate throws him out, I don’t think it really matters. If he’s unfit to hold office we should all be encouraged by any action that makes it less likely that he will return to the presidency.”
“Any action,” Coons? Aside from the fact that your version of the events of January 6th bears absolutely zero resemblance to reality, should Trump actually overcome these legal persecutions and the fraud machine come Election Day, I mean Election Season, I assume you are completely comfortable with an actual insurrection or military coup to prevent his swearing in. To hell with that, I assume you are completely comfortable with having Capitol PD cop Michael Byrd putting a Glock to Trump’s head and squeezing off a round or 10? I’m no William Shakespeare, but I believe all of those things unambiguously fall into the category of “any action” in this context.
“Context.” A word pregnant with meaning, whether it’s the deflector shield around subpar, unqualified, affirmative action plagiarist stooge Claudine Gay, or of course as an H-bomb against Donald Trump himself over his legal actions and first amendment rights to protest the results of the stolen 2020 election and the FBI/Pelosi false flag op that was J-6, and every other word that has come out of his mouth since he descended the Trump Tower escalator in the summer of 2015.
Republican Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance gave a passionate response Tuesday after an Associated Press (AP) reporter asked the freshman Senator about former President Donald Trump’s comments on illegal immigrants.
Trump said illegal immigrants are “poisoning the blood of our country” during a December speech, prompting left-wing commentators to condemn the comments as “racist” and “fascist.”
“What do you have to say to the former President’s comments over the weekend about immigrants and saying that they’re ‘poisoning the blood of America?’” a reporter asked.
“Well look. I’ve been asked this question a number of times, and here’s my view on these comments. First of all, he didn’t say immigrants were poisoning the blood of this country. He said illegal immigrants were poisoning the blood of the country, which is objectively and obviously true to anybody who looks at the statistics about fentanyl overdoses, and I think just one observation about the press as an organization: you guys seem far more upset about the guy who criticized the problem than you did about Joe Biden who’s causing the problem.”
. . . “I think this is ridiculous,” Vance said. “If you watch the speech in context and you look at what’s going on, it is obvious that he was talking about the very clear fact that the blood of Americans is being poisoned by a drug epidemic. To take that comment and then to immediately assume that he’s talking about immigrants as Adolf Hitler talked about Jews is preposterous!”
“You guys need to wake up and actually do some journalism,” Vance continued. “Here’s the problem with that question and that framing: you are allegedly a journalist. You’re supposed to speak truth to power, and yet you’re trying to circumscribe and narrow the limits of debate on immigration in this country. What you’re doing is not speaking truth to power. You’re trying to police the guy who’s criticizing the problem so that Americans don’t pay attention to the guy who caused the problem. It’s an absurd question. It’s an absurd framing.”
J.D. Vance hits a couple of nails on the head right there. The border has been intentionally destroyed by Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and Chris Coons’ scrotum-mate DHS apparatchik Mayorkas. Aside from rapists, murderers, fentanyl, Islami-kazes, Chi-Com males and dirt-poor peasants with no desire to assimilate but ready to take our tax dollars and vote Democrat for life, here’s the cherry on the parfait:
Last month the CDC revealed that the number of babies born with syphilis had increased tenfold. The Centers for Disease Control blamed this on racism and inequity.
But the real issue isn’t racism even though the syphilis epidemic does affect minorities far more than white people. The number of babies born with ‘congenital syphilis’ did not rise from 365 in 1986, 529 in 2000 to 2,855 in 2021 because America was more racist in 2021 than in 1986.
In 2022, congenital syphilis shot up further to 3,700 resulting in 51 deaths and 231 stillbirths. Was America ten times more racist in 2022 than it had been in the eighties?
The federal health bureaucracy has put its top people on this medical mystery, dispatching Admiral Rick ‘Rachel’ Levine, a man whose claims to really be a woman rewarded him with an admiralship and a top health position in the Biden administration, to Georgia to promote a “sex positive harm reduction framework” and “LGBTQI+ health concerns”. What those concerns had to do with babies being born with syphilis to presumably heterosexual mothers was not addressed, but equity, if not the babies, were serviced by the transgender fake admiral. . .
. . . 70% of the population now lives in counties with high syphilis rates. Not only have we not defeated syphilis, but the country is seeing the highest rates in 80 years. It’s another triumph for the Biden [junta] which saw syphilis cases rise 26% in its first year. It’s a long way from the 90s when the CDC could optimistically argue that eliminating it was possible because “nationally, it is at the lowest rate ever recorded and it is confined to a very limited number of geographic areas.” It’s an accomplishment worse than Bidenomics.
What possible phenomenon could account for a massive increase in such a short time? . . .
. . . Who knows why the massive outbreak in congenital syphilis cases was clustered around border states during the same period when a mass migration of illegal aliens was underway. You don’t have to be a public health expert to solve this one. It actually helps if you’re not. . . Despite all the funding allocated to testing and community outreach, all of which were supposed to solve “health inequities”, congenital syphilis rates tend to reflect overall syphilis rates, and syphilis rates reflect social stability.
Import millions of illegal alien migrants, most of them young men, and syphilis rates will spike.
. . . In times of social upheaval, such as war, STD rates climb. Our current syphilis rates echo those of former eras such as the Great Depression or WWII when millions of men were displaced from home. The current syphilis spike isn’t caused by a war, or if it’s a war, it’s one that we’re losing. The syphilis rates are the result of an invasion by millions of military age men. And the women brought along from south of the border or around the world. Some of the highest rates of previous syphilis exposure among pregnant women were found in high migrant countries like Venezuela and Haiti.
We don’t have to have crazy rates of a disease that, especially in newborns, could have been dealt with long ago. The cure was securing the border so millions of migrants couldn’t cross it. . .
. . . The issue is not that we don’t talk about sex; it’s that we don’t talk about family or the culture of nations. There is no stigma in talking about sex, but there is a stigma in talking about values or border security. The American family has gone on falling apart. Babies, killed in the womb or born with syphilis, are the collateral damage of a disastrous culture war. Flood the country with a mass invasion of people from failed states and the situation will get worse, not better.
Daniel Greenfield takes an otherwise obscure, yet nonetheless frightening and enraging health statistic and perfectly encapsulates the societal breakdown – completely intentional on the part of the Democrat-Left – that has been mercilessly unleashed upon us. All because of a will to power.
Donald Trump is 100% right when he states “ILLEGAL immigrants are poisoning the blood of our nation.” Because they absolutely are, both figuratively and as we see here quite literally. And not just infant syphilis, but TB, measles, polio, leprosy and a host of third world pre-modern-medicine diseases and plagues that we had thought long ago wiped out in this country. Yet there is no more “this country.” Not as we had known it.
[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s 2024 campaign accused former President Donald Trump of “parroting” Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler, likening statements of the two in a highly inflammatory social media post Wednesday featuring images of both side by side.
The official Biden-Harris rapid response X (formerly Twitter) account posted the graphic, which compares statements of Hitler with Trump’s, along with the caption “Trump parrots Hitler.” “This is not a coincidence,” the account wrote.
The previous day, Biden claimed the rhetoric Trump uses “reminds us of the language coming out of Germany in the ‘30s.” Hours earlier, attorney-author Mike Godwin, who coined “Godwin’s Law,” asserted that it is perfectly okay to compare the former president to the Nazi leader. On Monday, historian Douglas Brinkley said Trump “has been dabbling in Adolf Hitler his whole life.”
Meanwhile, twice-failed Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton fueled fears that Trump will act as a “dictator” if he succeeds in defeating [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden to take the White House in 2025.
On December 14, former White House press secretary Jen Psaki said the former president was “echoing” Hitler; and last month, MSNBC contributor Claire McCaskill said Trump was “even more dangerous” than both Mussolini and Hitler.
There isn’t a font large enough to write the words PROJECT MUCH?! big enough. They’ve been doing this for years and the result has been beatings, riots, violent protests, attempted assassinations of political figures and Supreme Court justices, and actual murders of those whom the Left have labeled as “racist,” “homophobic,” “white supremacist” etc. etc.
So when Chris Coons states “any action” is acceptable to prevent Trump from becoming president, given all of the above, we should take him at his word because I can guaran-damn-tee you that somebody will. And with half the country if not aligned with Trump as a candidate but for sure against the Democrat-Left, that is a target-rich environment. And not just for the BLM/Antifa black-clad brownshirt goon squads, but for the DOJ, FBI, IRS, and all the other Reichsministeriums as well as the crony-fascist “private sector” aligned with them. Put that in your crack pipe, Godwin, and smoke it. Meh, shove it up your ass until it comes out your nose.
Have a good weekend and blessed Christmas Eve. I’ll be here Monday.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The regulatory sector ‘now has become feral, brazenly overrunning constitutional limits and threatening our civil liberties.’” Time to Throw Chevron Overboard: Loper Bright Enterprises v. Raimondo
- Daniel Greenfield: “CDC blames racism for record number of cases in border states.” Open Borders Leads to Massive Surge in Baby Syphilis
- “A mid-air explosion occurred less than an hour after the plane, carrying 243 passengers and 16 crew members, departed from London, subsequently crashing into the town. The perpetrators smuggled a plastic explosive in the front cargo of the aircraft, resulting in widespread destruction over 845 square miles. U.S. investigators later linked Colonel Gaddafi’s Libyan government to the bombing.” What Was the Lockerbie Bombing? Remembering the 270 Who Died 35 Years Ago
- “There’s nothing new about the connection between leftism and nihilism.” Finally, Destruction for Destruction’s Sake
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “. . . don’t hesitate for a second if you see a terrorist. Don’t think that you killed a hostage deliberately. You have to look after yourselves because only that way can you look after us.”Israeli Mom Whose Son Was Mistakenly Killed by IDF Sends Incredible Message of Support to Troops
- Prime Minister Netanyahu: “All Hamas terrorists, from first to last, face death. They have two options only: surrender or die.” Israel Expands Gaza Operation as Netanyahu Tells Hamas Terrorists to “Surrender or Die”
- Hagari said that the destruction of “Elite Quarter” represented the loss of “significant infrastructure” that “deprives the Hamas terrorist organization of strategic capabilities.”Israel Blows Up Hamas’ “Elite Quarter” in Gaza City That Belonged to Top Terrorists
- “Go to it, IDF engineers. Flush the killers out.” (They should use a certain toxic gas for the irony effect – jjs) Israel’s Enemies Up in Arms About Flooding of Hamas Tunnels
- “They are cowards.” Top Hamas Terrorist Reveals They Use Hospitals for Extensive Terror Activities
- Douglas Murray: “Since 2007, the US has sent over $400 million in taxpayers’ money to Gaza. That is all after the coup where Hamas seized power. These are the official figures released by USAID (United States Agency for International Development. USAID also says that it has paid more than $500 million between 2021 and the end of this year.” Hamas Terror Tunnels Were Built with Your Money
- “Worse than the Nazi collaborators of WWII.” The Hamas-American Bund
* * * * *
- “Law enforcement agencies are actively investigating the incident at the Lincoln Memorial. The U.S. Park Police are calling for the public’s assistance, encouraging anyone with information to reach out via a dedicated tip line at (202)379-4877 or through the email USPP_tipline@nps.gov. The defacement coincides with a wave of protests and scaled-up acts of vandalism across the United States in support of Palestine amidst the escalating conflict.”Pro-Hamas Scum Defile D.C.’s Lincoln Memorial With “Free Gaza” Paint
- “Bobbie Johnson, a local Democrat activist, was reportedly punched in the face as she and other party attendees attempted to remove protesters out of the pub, according to Bridge Michigan. She was hospitalized and suffered from two black eyes.” Video Shows Dem Holiday Party Plunged Into Chaos By Pro-“Palestine” Protesters
- “District Attorney Brooke Jenkins seems unmoved by the tactic.” Bay Bridge Anti-Israel Protesters Supporters Demonstrate Against San Francisco DA’s Decision to Charge Them
- “Confronting the radicals and Jew-haters on their own turf.” Direct Action Campaign Calls Out Pro-Hamas Campus Hate Groups
- “Several billionaires have paused or halted donations to elite universities following their response to anti-Semitism on campus. [Len] Blavatnik’s family foundation has given at least $270 million to Harvard, but is now pausing donations as donors urge the university to more aggressively handle rising antisemitism, according to Bloomberg.” Harvard University Loses Another Billionaire Donor Following President’s Disastrous Hearing
- “‘Fire Claudine Gay posthaste,’ Carol Swain says.” Claudine Gay Plagiarism Victim Posts Seven-Point Plan for Fixing Harvard
- “The undersigned faculty members of the University of Pennsylvania unambiguously reject the view that the Board of Trustees, the Schools’ Boards of Advisors, alumni, or donors should determine Penn’s academic priorities or governance policies.” UPenn Faculty Warn of ‘Hostile Takeover’ as Trustees and Donors Take Action Over Anti-Semitism on Campus
- Alan Dershowitz: “It’s a telling irony the paper that reassured its readers ‘Free speech is the guiding principle of this Editorial Board’ refuses to publish a letter calling for less censorship and viewpoint discrimination on campus. That reflects Harvard’s double-standard approach to free speech: contextual free speech for the enemies of Jews and their state; censorship for supporters of Israel and critics of Harvard. By refusing to publish my short reply to Professor Fried, the paper didn’t deny my free speech. It denied Crimson readers’ right to hear all sides of a controversial issue — because the Crimson decided to shut down the marketplace of ideas.” The Harvard Crimson Refuses to Publish My Letter Critical of President Claudine Gay
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “A 13-year-old kid who police say wrote a detailed plan to shoot up a local Jewish synagogue and posted it online will be made to write a book report as punishment. A book report.“Teen Ordered to Write a Book Report for Threatening to Shoot Up a Synagogue
- Naomi Wolf: “How the war against mangers and menorahs began.” Not Offended by Christmas
- “And all things holy.” Biden’s War on Christmas
- “The chain is seemingly being targeted for its ‘terrible record on [homo-pervert] rights. . . The chicken chain is known for closing its doors on Sundays for religious reasons.” New York Democrat’s Bill Could Force Chick-Fil-A to Open on Sundays
COLORADO’S DISGUSTING REMOVAL OF TRUMP FROM 2024 BALLOT
- Scott McKay: “This is an attempt to keep Trump out of the White House by any means — any means — necessary.” “Our Democracy” Isn’t What You Think, and You Just Saw It in Colorado
- After the scandal broke, the courts released a memo detailing many alleged issues in the Colorado courts. These included an incident in which a “judge exposed and rubbed his hairy chest on a female employee’s back,” and another in which a judge “sent pornography over judicial email and was later appointed as a chief judge in a judicial district.” Colorado Supreme Court Mired in Accusations of Sexual Harassment, Discrimination, Retaliation
- “The attitudes of both parties further reflect the rottenness of American politics, and that the law now seems to be exerted as a political weapon,” the Global Times asserted. (Galling for sure, but are the filthy ChiComs wrong? – jjs) China Gloats Over ‘Chaotic’ Trump Colorado Ruling: Using the Law as a ‘Political Weapon’
- “Of course, the obvious thing is that the justices who sided against Trump were all appointed by Democrats. But even that doesn’t fully explain everything because all seven of the justices were Democrat-appointed. But, there is something that separately the 4 justices who voted to ban Trump from ballot and the three who didn’t. Three of the four justices who voted against Trump were Ivy League graduates.” Here’s What You Should Know About the Four Justices Who Deemed Trump Ineligible to Run for President
- “Not only has Mr. Trump not been convicted of insurrection either by a jury of his peers or from the bench by a judge; he hasn’t even been charged with it,” the board writes. “Tellingly, Justice Department special counsel Jack Smith has brought an aggressive case against the former president for conspiracy to defraud the United States, obstruction of an official proceeding and more — but not for violating the federal law against insurrection.” (He didn’t obstruct jack shit – jjs) The Washington Post Urges Supreme Court to Strike Down Colorado Trump Ruling
- “Michigan, Oregon, New Jersey, and Wisconsin, are dealing with 14th Amendment cases in their state courts. Alaska, Arizona, Nevada, New York, New Mexico, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming have lawsuits pending in federal district courts.” 16 States Have Colorado-Style Lawfare Campaigns to Remove Trump from the Ballot
- “Kounalakis’ letter was written on the heels of a radical decision handed down by the Colorado Supreme Court on Tuesday to ban the Republican front-runner from the 2024 ballot over the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot.” (Kounalakis is a cunning linguist – jjs) “You Must Be 40” tp Be President, Whiffs California Lt. Gov. While Masquerading as Constitutional Expert
- “I mean this is the largest loss of life in America at the time was over the Civil War and why we have this amendment. So people should take it seriously. It’s important for the Supreme Court to hear it and make a decision and people should be behind that.” Scumbag Traitor Andrew Weissmann: “People Died” in the Civil War So Leaders Like Trump Could Be Banned from Ballot
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “This transcends hypocrisy.” Colorado Geniuses Ban Trump to Prove US Elections are Fair
- Sohrab Ahmari: “Why win votes when you can engage in lawfare?” The Mainstream Against Democracy
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Times reporters Katie Benner, Katie Rogers, and Michael S. Schmidt published an article on April 2, 2022, about Biden’s frustration with Garland about the lack of prosecution against Trump, according to two people familiar with Biden’s comments.” Joe Biden Pressured Merrick Garland to Prosecute Donald Trump, Resurfaced NYT Report Says
- “That’s how high the stakes are.” XiNN Legal Analyst Explains The One Way Jack Smith’s Jan. 6 Case Could Be Over
- “If SCOTUS were to rule in Smith’s favor, it would essentially allow the special counsel to accelerate Trump’s trial, which is currently set for this upcoming March, and likely obtain a conviction ahead of the 2024 election cycle.” 19 AGs File Brief Opposing Jack Smith’s “Partisan” Bid to Fast-Track His Get-Trump Prosecution
- “His list of creditors includes Hunter Biden, the IRS, Dominion Voting Systems, Smartmatic, the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance, Guiliani Partners LLC and Noelle Dunphy, a former employee who accused Giuliani of sexual assault.” Hunter Biden Listed as Creditor on Rudy Giuliani’s Bankruptcy Filing
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Wolf testified before the House Judiciary Committee on Dec. 14 and declined to discuss an email she sent in August 2020 instructing FBI Agent Joshua Wilson to take Joe Biden’s name off a draft search warrant during the Hunter Biden investigation, according to a transcript reviewed by the Daily Caller.” Lesley Wolf Refused To Explain Order To Remove Joe Biden From Search Warrant In Hunter Biden Case
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- The official Biden-Harris rapid response X (formerly Twitter) account posted the graphic, which compares statements of Hitler with Trump’s, along with the caption “Trump parrots Hitler.” Biden-Harris 2024 Campaign Likens Trump to Hitler
- “With an originalist majority, Democrats can no longer count on the Supreme Court to enact liberal policies from the bench, so they’ve turned to a judge-bullying campaign that heats up every time a significant case is added to the docket,” JCN President Carrie Severino told the DCNF. “Having failed to pack the Court, they now want to strategically remove originalist justices by manufacturing fake grounds for recusal.” Dems Seek to “Affect the Outcome” of Key 2024 Cases Through Public Pressure on SCOTUS, Legal Experts Say
- Fred Fleitz: “If there’s a new administration in January 2025, it will have its work cut out for it.” A Glaring Sign of Rot Within the CIA
- Christian Toto: “‘Partisan Propaganda’ cry falls flat thanks to one inconvenient truth.” Keith “X” Ellison Slams Fall of Minneapolis (But There’s a Catch)
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Biden is running for re-election next year amid low approval numbers and concerns about his fitness to serve a second term given his age (81), tendency to lose his train of thought while speaking, and stumbles.” White House Covers for Biden on Lack of Year-End Press Conference
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “This is the one time I’m telling you, do not listen to your financial adviser,” Dent insisted. “Things are not going to come back to normal in a few years. We may never see these levels again. And this crash is not going to be a correction. It’s going to be more in the ’29 to ’32 level. And anybody who sat through that would have shot their stockbroker.” According to Dent, there’s no chance of a soft landing based on the Federal Reserve’s rate trajectory.Economist: 2024 Will See “Biggest Single Crash” of Our Lifetime
- “Probably not.” Are You Better Off Than You Were Four Christmases Ago?
- “An interesting new report details how the swampiest, most establishment members of Congress have the highest average median incomes in their districts, while the least establishment types across both parties have the lowest.” Report: Washington Swamp Protects the Rich and Elite, Shuns the Poor
- “Time Magazine wants Taylor Swift. Here’s a better candidate.” 2023’s Man of the Year
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- The strategy is being pushed not just be activists and officials, but also by “woke capital”. Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan Chase, told shareholders in 2022 that “[t]o expedite progress, governments, businesses and non-governmental organizations need to align across a series of practical policy changes that comprehensively address fundamental issues that are holding us back.” Green New Dealers Want Govt to Seize Land Using Eminent Domain, Blanket U.S. in Wind Turbines, Solar Panels
- “Another point of agreement was to plan on COP 29 and COP 30 for the next two years, to be held in Azerbaijan and Brazil. Reporters are no doubt already making their hotel and plane reservations for yet another ‘historic’ meeting, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” COP-Out: Welcome to the “Climate Circus”
- “Climate Justice Alliance, tapped to distribute $50 mil in federal funds, has backed the ‘Palestinian freedom struggle.'” They Justified Hamas Terrorism. Now Biden Is Letting Them Dole Out Taxpayer Dollars.
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “If Chicago doesn’t like Texas flying migrants into their city, they should take it up with the Biden [junta], which seems to have no problem flying illegal aliens all over the nation, Abbott’s office pointed out.” Chicago Impounded Texas’ Migrant Buses – So Abbott Started Using Planes, Instead
- Deport. Every. Single. Illegal. Alien. Starting. NOW. And we don’t stop until all 45 million-plus are gone – jjs Dem Sen. Padilla: Israel, Ukraine Money Shouldn’t Be Hostage for Border, We Should Have My Amnesty in There
- “Trump’s border policies included at least three major changes. There was a travel ban on immigrants from terror-sponsoring countries like Libya, North Korea, and Venezuela. ‘Remain in Mexico’ required asylum-seekers to do just that until they could show they qualified. And if all those failed, Trump tried to enforce a ‘zero tolerance’ policy for illegals. Is Biden going to act on any of those after basing a big chunk of his presidential campaign and three years of his term in office tearing them down? Not. Gonna. Happen. Johnson can write all the letters he wants but Biden won’t take executive action.” Speaker Johnson Dares Biden to Finally Do Something About the Border
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “With almost no thefts leading to arrests already, DC looks to take a page from Baltimore and San Francisco and stop sending cops at all.” With Crime Soaring, DC Considers Removing Police From Property Crime Investigations
- “Convicted of more serious crime in September, prosecutors opt to avert second trial on lesser charge.” Virginia Drops Remaining Criminal Charge Against Loudoun School Superintendent Who Lied About Rape
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Dr. Mary Bowden is doing heroic work.” One Doctor’s Fight for [Fauci-ChiCom] COVID Justice
- “California Democrats will keep trying. They will find other specious legal reasoning to ban firearms and federal judges will continue to slap them down.” Federal Judge Calls California’s Law Banning Carrying Firearms in Most Public Places “Repugnant”
- “His [junta] plans to capitalize on Democrat wins this year to defeat Republicans in 2024.”Biden’s Pro-Abortion Campaign Might Just Work
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “There may be consequences for the people who engineered what may be the most consequential criminal collaboration or conspiracy in history.” 2020 Election Fraud and the Courts
- “Local authorities noted that Rahman’s purported voter fraud scheme started to unravel when Queens voter Jordan Sandke went to vote in person in the aforementioned primary but was told he couldn’t because ‘an absentee ballot had already been requested in his name.’” (Remember, election fraud is a right-wing conspiracy theory! – jjs) Queens Resident Indicted for Submitting 118 Absentee Ballot Applications During New York’s 2022 Democrat Primaries
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Next thing you know, you’re in the motel room with them naked.” (Maybe this explains why the GOP has been so useless as an opposing force – jjs) Rep. Tim Burchett Says He’s “Sure” Members of Congress Have Been “Honeypot” Victims
- “LaRosa, 40, allegedly attempted twice during the same trip to bring dates to a secure hotel floor where the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] was residing, triggering safety concerns. A Secret Service source has confirmed the incident as well, stating that LaRosa effectively forced his resignation the following month due to his actions.” Jill Biden Press Sec Fired After Taking Gay Hook Ups to [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] Secure Floor During NATO Summit
- “The spokesperson said that ‘no conclusive evidence’ was found to implicate the senior staffer, although it was not reported if Newhouse’s office had obtained access to the videos.” (It’s supposedly a GOP staffer so the Left will invent the evidence and incessantly harp on this – jjs) New Gay Sex Scandal Hits Capitol After Second Graphic Video Emerges
- “Leftist ideals – and their earthly incarnations.” The Senate, Gay Sex and Videotape
- The corporate media has tried to use the “poisoning the blood” line against Trump since he first used the phrase in an interview with The National Pulse’s editor-in-chief Raheem Kassam. “Nobody has ever seen anything like we’re witnessing right now. It is a very sad thing for our country; it’s poisoning the blood of our country… People are coming in with disease, people are coming in with every possible thing that you can have,” Trump told Kassam at the time. Iowa Republicans ‘MORE LIKELY’ To Support Trump Due to “Poisoning the Blood” Remarks
- “Hopefully 2024 will be the last year that this [junta] is allowed to destroy our country.” (It’s not just one 4-year Democrat junta. It’s their entire party, its base, and the GOPe that must be wiped out. Forever – jjs) 2023 Was Biden’s Worst Year Yet
- “I would say, if I would have one thing changed, I wish Trump hadn’t been indicted on any of this stuff. I mean, honestly, I think from Alvin Bragg on, I’ve criticized the cases, I think someone like Bragg would not have brought that case if it was anyone other than Donald Trump, and so someone like that is distorting justice, which is bad. But I also think it distorted the primary, and I think those have been the main issues that have happened.”DeSantis Reveals One Critical Thing That Helped Kill His Campaign
- “Haley seems more interested in running for second place in the early primary states and accomplishing the same goal that Trump has: knocking DeSantis out of the race.” What Office Is Nikki Haley Actually Running For?
- “Cue the laugh track . . . ” WATCH: Kamala Harris Missed Her Calling as a ’90s Sitcom Star
- . . . the point, if I must have one, is this: if you can get “You brung me to the dance early on” out of “Dance with the one that brung ya,” then you ain’t trunalimunumaprzure, Jack.Biden’s Latest Mangle-Pander Must Be Seen to Be Believed
- “Former baseball star Steve Garvey, the Republican, received 19% support in a Morning Consult/Politico survey among likely primary voters, placing in second behind only Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff-for-Brains with 28%. The Republican polled ahead of both Democrat Reps. Katie Porker and Barbara Lee, who garnered 17% and 14% support, respectively.” A Republican of All People is Throwing a Wrench Into California’s Senate Race
- “A lagging economy, rising crime, new scandals, and budget problems have left their mark on Eric Adams’s first two years in office.” (In fairness, it’s also the Maoist city council that shares a lot of the blame – jjs) An Embattled Mayor
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “During a briefing with reporters — the last of the year — Ed O’Keefe of CBS News asked Kirby to look back over the year and name the most important success. Kirby waffled for a moment, saying that he was running out of time, and suggesting that Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre wanted him to go.” WATCH: John Kirby Struggles to Name Biden Foreign Policy Achievement in 2023
- “While the Biden [junta] said the prisoner swap was a ‘difficult decision,’ Saab’s release not only represents a major concession to South America’s only dictatorship — it betrays America’s commitment to human rights and democracy in the region and shows a complete disregard for Venezuela’s democratic opposition.” Biden’s Prisoner Swap is a Slap in the Face to Starving Venezuelans
- Doug Bandow: “The war machine grinds on across the globe.” America’s Wars on Civilians: Examples that Keep on Killing
- President Andrzej Duda, who is aligned with PiS, said the manner in which Tusk’s government has seized control of state media is a “gross violation of the constitution,” amounting to a form of “anarchy [intended] to circumvent the law”. Protests against Tusk’s actions are ongoing, with there being some debate as to whether or not his moves against Polskie Radio and TVP, authorized by a simple resolution of the legislature, were lawful.WATCH: Poland’s New Globalist Govt Shuts Down Public TV & Radio, Fires Execs for Being Conservative
- “It seems that few have the courage to confront the Communist country.” Pope Francis Falls Silent on the Persecution of Jimmy Lai
- Police president reported that the 24-year-old was a student at the university where his “lifeless body” was found after the attack. His father was also found dead earlier in the day. The president added that the shooter had been inspired by similar massacres that have taken place in other countries around the world. 15 Dead, Dozens Injured in Shooting at Prague University
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Reminder that the GOPe stabbing Tommy Tuberville in the back led to this freak getting promoted – jjs) Biden Military Nominee Celebrated NATO’s ‘Demand’ for ‘Diversity’ and ‘Inclusion’
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Hochul is driving New Yorkers out of New York.” The Great Escape, Starring . . . Kathy Hochul
- “One man still carries on Samuel Adams’ work on behalf of taxpayers’ interests.” Son of Sam
- “The scope of the monopoly crisis requires an army of state officials pulling on every antimonopoly policy lever their respective legislatures will provide them.” The Midwestern Heritage of Antimonopoly Populism
- “’Mostly free’ capitalism is dying and federal government public service/civil service is dead; ‘mostly unfree’ socialism appears on the horizon.” Federal Government “Public Servants” No More
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “A new definition of a disease favors Black Americans over non-Blacks.” Now We’re Misdiagnosing Chronic Kidney Disease for Racial Equity
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- The bulletin also outlines codes for “dress and appearance,” encouraging employees to “evaluate, and consider eliminating, where appropriate, gender-specific dress and appearance rules.” Interior Department Transgender Policy Threatens Employees Who Won’t Play Along with Fake Pronouns
- “This happens a lot for something that never happens.” Trans Collegiate Sprinter Switches To Women’s Team, Breaks Record
- “[Liberals] have no idea that their views on life are what’s causing them to suffer. A video of such a woman recently went viral on Twitter after she said a date with a masculine man changed her opinion on dating, marriage, and men.” Give Young Women 30 Seconds of Masculinity, and Watch the Feminism Melt Away
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The series, which ranks among Netflix’s most popular shows for kids, is aimed at preschool children.” CoComelon Came Under Fire from Concerned Parents Long Before Crossdressing Controversy: Accusations of Developmental Delays, Addictive Behavior, Autism
- “Leave the World Behind is a reminder to fortify your family and not surrender to the fear porn.” Here are the Lessons the Obamas Don’t Want You Taking Away From Leave the World Behind
- “One man’s inspirational protest against the paganization of America.” Smashing False Idols
- “The law is intended to safeguard Italy’s cultural roots and comes at a time when Christianity has been removed from schools across the Western world.” Italy seeks to fine schools that scrap Christian nativity scenes
- In the immortal words of Ian Dury, “Two fat persons, click-click-click!” – jjs Catfight: Meghan McCain Takes a Shot at Ana Navarro and I’m Rather Enjoying It
HITHER & YON
- “The discovery was described as ‘unmatched’ by Colosseum Archaeological Park lead archaeologist Alfonsina Russo. It’s believed the scene depicted in the mosaic celebrates victories in naval and land battles, and was likely funded by one or more extremely wealthy Romans.” 2,300-Year-Old Mosaic Made Of The Most Brilliant Material Unearthed In Rome: REPORT
- “Compare it to another iconic Christmas movie, and the conclusion is inescapable.” (I think the distinction should be Christmas movies and Christmastime movies – jjs) Die Hard: Definitely a Christmas Movie
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.