Good morning, kids. If all politics is local, then despite the fact that I haven’t lived in Brooklyn for 40 years, this one still hits close to home. And I believe it has very large ramifications politically:
Students at a Brooklyn high school were kicked out of the classroom to make room for nearly 2,000 migrants who were evacuated from a controversial tent shelter due to a monster storm closing in on the Big Apple.
The city made the move amid concerns that a massive migrant tent at Floyd Bennett Field would collapse from torrential rains and gusting winds — packing them instead into the second-floor gym at James Madison High School five miles away. The school’s neighbors were not keen on the last-minute decision.
“This is f—ed up,” said a local resident who identified himself only as Rob. “It’s a litmus test. They are using a storm, a legitimate situation, where they are testing this out. I guarantee you they’ll be here for the entire summer. “There’s 1,900 people getting thrown into my neighborhood, half a block from where I live and we don’t know who they are,” he said.
“They’re not vetted. A lot of them have criminal records and backgrounds and we don’t even know.” One irate mom even went off on the migrants as they pulled up inside a line of school buses in the pouring rain shortly before 6 p.m.
“How do you feel? Does it feel good?” the woman, who only identified herself as Michelle, screamed at the buses. “How does it feel that you kicked all the kids out of school tomorrow? Does it feel good? I hope you feel good. I hope you will sleep very well tonight!” Said a local dad, “How do you feel stealing American tax money?”
The school announced online earlier in the day that classes would be held remotely on Wednesday due to “the activation of James Madison High School as a temporary overnight respite center” for the migrants. . .
. . . By midday, officials were already prepping the high school for the migrants’ arrival from the airfield about five miles away, with 10 marked NYPD vehicles and a half-dozen Emergency Management trucks parked outside.
“They told us we had to get everything out by 5 [p.m.],” gym teacher Robyn Levy said outside the school. “They sent us the email at 6 in the morning. I don’t know when we’ll be able to back.” “What I want to know is why here?” Levy said. “Why not send them somewhere where students wouldn’t be disrupted, where students learning wouldn’t be disrupted?”
. . . Nearly 70,000 migrants remain in the city’s care from among the 162,000 who have arrived in the five boroughs from the US border since the spring of 2022.
It’s like watching a horror/farce. Here’s my capsule review: I laughed, I cried, I threw up. As an alumnus of Madison’s rival Midwood, about a mile and a half up the road on a pleasant stretch of Bedford Avenue, this one does indeed hit close to home. I have very fond memories of performing in the All City Orchestra in Madison’s auditorium. The iconic phrase “A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away” surely applies. Sigh.
I assume that this section of my beloved Brooklyn is still predominantly white, middle- to upper middle class (the cratering economy that is wiping it out notwithstanding). I will further assume that these shell-shocked and pissed off residents are overwhelmingly registered Democrats.
Putting my memories back up on the shelf and returning to the world as it is, my first instinct is to laugh. The woman shrieking at a busload of third world peasants who barely have a grasp of Spanish let alone English how they feel “stealing taxpayer’s money” is a howler. Does she not have even the tiniest scintilla of an inkling that the people she’s screaming at had the red carpet rolled out for them by the politicians she voted for locally and nationally?! To hell with Adams’ and Hochul’s protestations at Gregg Abbott and Ron DeSantis. The former proudly declared the city and state as “Sanctuary” because all “immigrants” welcome, in defiance of then President Trump’s sane, rational attempts to secure our border and get a handle on who we allow in to become citizens.
But, of course, Trump said “Pussy” so hausfrau “Michelle” (no doubt a Karen) couldn’t have that for four more years, now could she? Well lady. You got what you voted for. Good and hard. How does it taste?
UPDATE: Commenter “Biden’s Dog sniffs a whole lotta malarkey” informs me that Madison HS is located in a GOP district. I thought Brooklyn was like 99% solid Democrat. Now this makes sense as to why they pulled this stunt here. Consider my snark at her directed at the libs in Park Slope, the Upper West Side and everywhere else that vote for this crap.
The sad truth is that Eric Adams trounced Curtis Sliwa in an off-year election in November of ’21 with the typical anemic turnout at the polls, not even a year into the Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants psuedo-presidency. Even in that short span of time, the destruction had ramped up with Trump’s border wall nixed, amnesty on the table and the first waves of migrant invaders heading towards the Rio Grande 3, 4, 5 and more-thousand at a time.
Well, “Michelle,” instead of your curious animosity, and dare I say it borderline xenophobia that is supposed to be the hallmark of extreme-MAGA white supremacist insurrectionists, you should be greeting your new neighbors with a hearty “¡hola!” and a big wet kiss so they can return the favor with trashed streets, a trashed Madison HS, along with polio, rubella, malaria and more than a soupçon of robbery, assault, rape and perhaps a murder. And smile when you pay those taxes lest Merrick Garland and the DOJ come for you. Your performance in front of those busses could be construed as hate speech.
Meh. Perhaps I shouldn’t be so hard on my erstwhile Brooklynites. It’s good to get this anger and schadenfreude out of my system but, as I stated up top, this situation which is being played out all over the country in other blue strongholds has very significant political ramifications. Whatever “Trump is Hitler!” crap the Dems will try to hit voters with, as well as “Roe, Roe, Roe the Vote!” (admittedly more effective), the intentional mass invasion by now millions of Latin American peasants, and more frighteningly military-aged males from the Muslim world and Red China, the latter estimated to be in the tens of thousands (see this report linked here). Can’t wait for power stations, dams, cell towers, hospitals and military installations across the country to suddenly explode just as the first PLA marine hits Taiwan’s shore. That oughta make “AWOL” Austin’s prostate stand up and pay attention
I think the disaster of a non-existent border and immigration control is going to be the central issue that decides next November. Dao-Min Yen as well as the upshot of the persecutions against Trump notwithstanding. All that said, now is the time to engage “Michelle” as well as everyone else on the other side who is experiencing this madness firsthand to open their eyes and revolt. If they still can’t bring themselves to vote for Trump, then at the very least to stay home. I think though that a sea change is coming and retail politics and elections, rigged or otherwise, aren’t even a part of it.
In any case, the obvious solutions to this problem are sealing the border, disincentivizing the invasion in the first place by cutting off Uncle Sugar, ramping up and maintaining the effort to deport EVERY single illegal alien in country regardless of how long they have been here and sending anyone who employs illegals up the river for long stretches in Leavenworth while confiscating their assets. A minimum of a 20-year moratorium on legal immigration, especially and in particular from third world nations, as well as a complete end to bilingualism ain’t bad ideas either.
The callous disregard Democrat leaders have for their own base is earning them their ire. Whether the latter merely switch chairs on the Titanic and vote for a different backstabbing abuser or if they open their eyes remains to be seen. The border and the economy, issues tied at the hip, and the massive destruction wrought to everyone is not just a one-off scandal or a minor thing. They hit home. The arrogance of Democrat officials in thinking they can do whatever the hell they want because they have the base in their hip pocket might very well be their undoing, both in the short and long term.
We shall see.
I wanted to mention both that I&I poll in the lead as well as Fani Willis potentially destroying her own case against Trump by hiring her boyfriend (check the picture in the link of him checking out her ass at a press conference!) and colluding with the Team Demento.
Then again, as we have seen so many times before, the more obvious the outrage, the more likely it is not to be reversed.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Same poll shows most Americans now concerned about prosecutions of innocent January 6th, 2021 demonstrators.” One in Four Americans Now Believe Biden’s Election In 2020 Wasn’t “Legitimate”: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “A Washington, D.C., case illustrates what happens when political pressure is exerted on the justice system.” The Unjust Pursuit of Police Officer Sutton
- “While wealthy elites have always exercised disproportionate influence in American politics, what is happening in 21st century America is unique.” The Inherently Destructive Uniparty Agenda
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “One airstrike killed Ali Hussein Barji, who is described by the Times of Israel as ‘a senior Hezbollah commander responsible for dozens of drone attacks on northern Israel in recent months.’” Israel Takes Out Hezbollah Drone Leader After IDF Base Hit
- “If America doesn’t start taking the America-hating, jihad-funding Iranian regime seriously, especially as increasing numbers of terrorists cross our southern border, we could suffer a similar nightmarish fate to that of Israel.” (We had them on the ropes in January of 2020. And then . . . – jjs) Iranian Terror Sponsorship Poses Global Threat
- “Communist-controlled outlets accuse Israel of targeting civilians and hindering the delivery of humanitarian aid.” (That does it; no more Chinese food at Christmas! – jjs) Chinese State Media Promote Pro-Hamas Propaganda
* * * * *
- “Alcoff is one of the highest-paid employees at the SEIU’s national office, earning a total of $171,000 in 2022, according to Department of Labor records. He is a close ally of SEIU International president Mary Kay Henry, who in April 2022 appointed him to serve as deputy trustee of SEIU Healthcare Michigan.” (Be a real shame if he and his family died in a house fire – jjs) SEIU Leader Participated in “Palestinian” Protest That Shut Down Brooklyn Bridge
- “Even October 7 didn’t shake his loyalty.” Max Blumenthal, Hamas Apologist
- “San Francisco’s proposal is the latest high-profile attempt by a blue California city to wade into the conflict and comes after anti-Israel protesters have shut down the state Democratic convention, Sacramento’s annual Christmas-tree lighting, and the state assembly. San Francisco lawmakers on Monday spent nearly six hours adjudicating the resolution even as their city faces an $800 million deficit while dealing with crime, homelessness, and drug and economic crises.” San Francisco Lawmakers Set to Vote on Proposal That Calls For Israel-Hamas Ceasefire
- “A Pope’s callous silence.” (Pope Fiction is a commie fraud – jjs) Hamas and Hezbollah Attacks on Christians Being Ignored
- “Idan still has some learning to do about the full malignancy of Islam.” Sarah Idan’s Fateful Selfie
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “We are an observant Jewish family who chose the Catholic, Jesuit Saint Louis University for our daughter, and she has been delighted,” the girl’s father wrote. “She decided she’d rather be in an environment where strong faith mattered, and people walked the walk, rather than one where piety and morality are unimportant, mocked or even scorned.”Jewish Students Welcomed at Catholic Universities amid Rampant Antisemitism on U.S. Campuses
- “Schoolchildren indoctrinated into hating the Jews.” The Manipulation of Innocence
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Neither Willis nor Wade have yet disputed the allegations; the Atlanta Journal-Constitutionreported that Willis’s office said she intends to respond through legal filings, not the media. Roman’s filing also says that “the Fulton County district attorney never had legal authority to appoint the special prosecutor, who assisted in obtaining both grand jury indictments,” and that both Willis and Wade should be kicked off the case because. (The photo is a scream! He’s checking out her ass while she’s doing a presser! – jjs) Trump Co-defendant Alleges Fulton County DA Fani Willis in Corrupt ‘Romantic’ Relationship
- “Tucked away in one of the exhibits attached to the motion to dismiss and qualify were several invoices from the law offices of Nathan J. Wade. Among the charges for prep meetings and discovery dating back to 2021 were two bills for 8-hour conferences with the Biden White House.” Fani Willis’ Legal Team Met With Biden White House About “Get Trump” Case on Taxpayers’ Dime
- “While the sexy bits alone are enough to disqualify both Willis and Wade from pursuing the case, the pair are alleged to have made plenty of other missteps in their power-mad pig-pile on the former president. For one thing, there was apparently improper coordination between the DA’s office and Joe Biden’s White House. ” Looks Like the Georgia RICO Case Against Trump Just Imploded
- “The White House fingerprints on these cases couldn’t be more clear when one starts connecting these dots.” Biden’s Shocking, ‘Clear, Obvious Coordination’ in Cases Against Trump. Try to Look Surprised.
- The low value of Pearce’s Egyptian degree forced him to return to college in the United States before he could reinvent himself at the DOJ, where he began work in 2015. He has subsequently been involved in several cases related to Jan 6, which he has described as “an act of domestic terrorism.” His opposite number in Trump’s D.C. appeal, Dean John Sauer, has a much more robust background. Sauer is a former law clerk to Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, and a former Solicitor General of Missouri. D.C. Trump Prosecutor Had to Go BACK to College Because His Egyptian Human Rights Degree Didn’t Allow Him to Practice Law
- “We do not want future U.S. attorney generals, such as the ones Donald Trump might appoint, if he is reelected in 2024, to be able to pick any tough thug lawyer off the street and empower him in the way Attorney General Merrick Garland has empowered private citizen Jack Smith,” the brief states. “Think of what that would have led to during the McCarthy era.” (Mister, we could use a man like Tailgunner Joe again – jjs) Turley Lays Out Two Big ‘Torpedoes’ That Could Hurt Jack Smith’s Case
- “Is speaking out and using the legal system to fight what Trump thinks is a rigged election a prosecutable offense? The D.C. Circuit Court will let us know if its hatred of him trumps the Constitution.” Trump Shows Up in Federal Court and Witnesses Major Case of TDS by Judges
- The charges are “well founded.” Mostly in a fog of delusion and projection. Coons’ name is hurtful and offensive to minorities. He should be forced to change it – jjs Diseased Polyp Doppelgänger Chris Coons: All the Charges Against Trump are “Well Founded”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Prosecutors say Epps encouraged the mob to storm the Capitol, helped other rioters push a large metal-framed sign into a group of officers and participated in “a rugby scrum-like group effort” to push past a line of police officers.” (How many still rotting in prison, uncharged, 3 years later for doing no more and a lot less than this confederate? – jjs)Obvious Government Operative/Agent Ray Epps Gets Probation, No Jail Time, for Role in January 6 Riot
- “Babbitt, a 35-year-old Air Force veteran and Trump supporter, was assassinated at point-blank range by Capitol Police Officer Lt. Michael Byrd while trying to climb through a window near the House Chamber. Byrd admitted not seeing a weapon on Babbitt before discharging his firearm. The legal action introduces disconcerting facts relating to the shooting, alleging Babbitt’s hands were in plain sight and visibly empty when she was killed.”Ashli Babbitt’s Family Files $30 Million Wrongful-Death Suit
- Larry Elder: “Ask Barack Obama.” Why are Americans at Each Other’s Throats?
- “Given her list of grievances, sounds like Cori Bush is calling for the Democrat party to be sued,” another posted. Filthy, Racialist, Sub-Literate Shit-Whore Cori Bush Demands Reparations, Gets a Virtual Earful Instead
- “The Democrat Party has created a fake and fabricated memory of January 6th.” The Fabricated Memory of January 6th
- Scott McKay: “Betraying just how misanthropic, bleak, and hateful Team Joe is.” A Trashy Speech by a Trashy [Sham] President: Biden Takes on Valley Forge
- “Would racism, religious animosity, tribalism, as well as economic dislocations and conflicts cease to exist if American white men ceased to exist?” On Being a White, Male, Nazi, Insurrectionist RINO
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The vast majority of Hunter Biden’s art has been purchased by Democrat donors, one of whom was appointed by [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden to a prestigious commission after she purchased Hunter Biden’s art for tens of thousands of dollars shortly after Joe Biden’s inauguration. The White House has a lot of explaining to do about misleading the American people.” Democrat Party Donors Bought “Vast Majority” of Hunter Biden’s Art, Comer Says
- “Mr. Carlson is lying or he has been misled by others,” Ackman responded. “I personally disputed the facts (as well as the reporting process) of Business Insider’s stories initially in an approximately one-hour conversation with a director of Business Insider on Sunday morning beginning at 10:01 a.m. I did so again in an about 35-minute or so conversation with Martin Varsavsky, a director of Axel Springer who called me unsolicited at 12:34 p.m. later that day.” Bill Ackman Readies His Fight Against Business Insider After They Target His Wife
- “Gay approved new rules in 2019 raising the bar for academic misconduct.” As Harvard Dean, Claudine Gay Weakened Faculty Plagiarism Policy. The Corporation Leaned on That Policy To Try To Save Her Job.
- “Claudine Gay is intent on promoting the Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity (DIE) agenda whose aim is to radically transform the United States, including universities such as Harvard.”Claudine Gay’s Most Grievous Sin
- “Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.” Where Does Harvard Go From Here? (To hell, hopefully – jjs)
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Rumble considers itself a free speech alternative to YouTube and it has faced significant pushback from professional censors. “This is just the start, they’re coming for us in 2024,” Pavlovksi added. “They can’t stand Rumble’s mission, but they are going to learn quickly how hard we punch back.” Biden Regulator Puts Rumble In Its Sights
- As The Federalist’s Margot Cleveland reported, the GEC is a U.S. State Department subagency that “funded the development of censorship tools and used ‘government employees to act as sales reps pitching the censorship products to Big Tech.’” House Republicans: State Department Hiding Its Funding for Censorship-Industrial Complex
- Robert Spencer: “If they had joked in exactly the same way about Old Joe Biden, these two “journalists” would be in the deepest Jan. 6 ‘insurrection’ dungeon right now, facing years of hard time. But they said it about Trump, and so they’ll probably get an award.” Far-Left Journalists Caught on Hot Mic Joking About What They Really Want for Trump
- “Whatever the Biden campaign wants from the media, it will get. They’re always coordinating and strategizing according to Democrats’ preferences.” Biden’s Campaign Doesn’t “Brief” the Media, It Colludes With Them
- “So with less than a week to go until the Iowa caucuses, new polling shows former President Trump making larger inroads with two key groups when compared to 2016: evangelicals and first-time caucus-goers,” Brzezinski said, shaking her head in apparent disbelief. “I Have No Words”: Mika “Mitzi Baryshnikov” Brzeznski Beside Herself After Analyst Breaks Down Poll Showing Key Voter Group Turning To Trump
- “NBC sought to shift blame from the shooter to conservatives for daring to notice the growing trend of transgender shooters.” The Only School Shootings Corporate Media Don’t Hype are By Gender-Fluid Murderers
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The response of the Biden [junta] and its allies to the public’s concerns has not been to change policy but to attempt to convince Americans that they are just wrong about the economy.” World Bank: Global Economy on Track for Worst Half-Decade of Growth in 30 Years
- “Marginal declines in middle-class standard of living are graver than they seem.” Bleak Houses
- “Lessons featured a transgender gingerbread man and a warning against calling Jerome Powell ‘chairman.'” Federal Reserve Staff Underwent DEI Training Amid Rising Inflation, Documents Show
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- The Biden [junta] has been attempting to wage a war on appliances on multiple occasions and fronts, partly due to its radical and unscientific climate alarmist agenda . . . Climate Depot’s Marc Morano called the DOE’s revoked regulations “a complete bypassing of democracy through the unelected regulatory state” and added that the “court revealed legal sanity in the battle to stop the climate-based policy misery on the American people.” Competitive Enterprise Institute attorney Devin Watkins stated, “This decision allows manufacturers to build better dishwashers, not be encumbered by counterproductive federal regulations.” Circuit Court Ruling on Biden DOE’s Appliance Regulation ‘a Win’ for Americans
- Perhaps inspired by his Department of Energy Head (DOE) Jennifer Granholm, who pocketed almost $2 million in stock options given to her by an “electric vehicle” bus company that she helped get fed money (i.e. OUR tax cash) when she was Governor of Michigan (and which filed for bankruptcy, shortly after she got to sell her stock), a new report reveals that the DOE’s so-called “Energy Loan Czar” is “fast-tracking” a perfidiously tainted “loan” from his office. Biden “Energy Loan Czar” Invested In Struggling Energy Co. Set to Get $1.5 Billion From “Czar’s” Office
- “. . . unless you’re eating rocks and dirt, all food is plant-based — if you go just one step deeper down the food chain. Congratulations, Yasmin — you’ve been eating nothing but a plant-based diet your entire life. So chomp into that next juicy hamburger without a shred of guilt, remorse, or shame.” “Plant-Based Peanut Butter” is a Thing People Buy, and I Can’t Stop Laughing
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The shocking trend comes at a time when the U.S. is experiencing increasing tension with the communist country.” (Saboteurs ready to strike just as Taiwan is invaded – jjs) “This is Not Normal”: Tens of Thousands of Chinese Nationals Cross Border Illegally in Matter of Months
- “Sen. Roger Marshall says record illegal immigration is ‘threatening our democracy.'” (Even if Mayorkas is removed, his replacement will be an ideological clone – jjs) Senator Will Force Mayorkas “No Confidence” Vote
- “Rep. Chip Roy has some choice words for Republicans who want to spend trillions while the border remains wide open.” “It’s Shit”: Conservatives Trying to Stave off Spending and Border Disaster
- “Fairfax County refused to honor the ICE detainer lodged against this Honduran noncitizen,” ICE’s Erik Weiss said in a statement. “When ICE detainers are ignored by local authorities, the public is put at risk.” Sanctuary Fairfax County, VA: Illegal Alien Freed into U.S. as ‘Unaccompanied Minor’ Accused of Child Sexual Abuse
- The school’s neighbors were not keen on the last-minute decision. “This is fucked up,” said a local resident who identified himself only as Rob. “It’s a litmus test. They are using a storm, a legitimate situation, where they are testing this out. I guarantee you they’ll be here for the entire summer. (Madison HS, my alma mater’s nearby rival. I assume the area is still predominantly white and Jewish, and votes straight Democrat every time, so enjoy it! – jjs) NYC Students Forced to Go Remote as City Houses Nearly 2,000 Illegal Alien Invaders at Their School — One Mom Goes Off: “Does it Feel Good?”
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “A new analysis of studies casts doubt on the systemic-racism narrative in criminal sentencing.” So Much Noise
- “People with gender dysphoria should be able to seek the full protections of the American with Disabilities Act [sic], just like other people with disabilities,” said Assistant Attorney General Kristen Clarke of the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division. (Kristen Clarke is rabidly racialist and anti-American. Probably has the same level of qualification as Claudine Gay – jjs) Department of Justice Files Statement of Interest in Lawsuit from Transgender Inmate
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The social media response has not been kind . . . to those who are trying to keep the public afraid.” The Media Can No Longer Persuade People to be Afraid of Fauci/Chi-Com COVID
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “America is chafing beneath the leadership of an expert class motivated to elevate the experts who flatter the egos of the expert class. That’s hardly a prescription for good governance.” The Root Cause of Academic Groupthink
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “FGA senior fellow Madeline Malisa said Bellows is a promoter, benefactor, and creature of Maine’s disastrous ranked-choice voting scheme.” Ranked-Choice Voting Props Up Unlikeable Karens Like Maine’s Secretary of State
- In his Monday ruling, Nugent noted how the Elias Law Group was unable to provide evidence showing that the aforementioned provisions would “burden” an Ohioan’s ability vote in person or by mail and detailed how “the changes brought about by HB 458 make rather minor changes to Ohio’s voting laws, none of which meaningfully impacts anyone’s ability to vote under Ohio’s generous voting laws.” (Marc Elias is a cancer – jjs) Court Throws Out Challenge to Ohio’s Voter ID Law: No Evidence it “Burdens” Voters
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- The L.A. creative also makes a “unique” candle for First Lady Jill Biden, again at taxpayer expense. For Sen. Padilla’s part, his office claims he was more interested in the candle’s “look” than the specific scent. Kamala Harris Bought THOUSANDS of Her Own “Signature Scent”Candles as Gifts for Foreign Dignitaries
- “. . . an extraordinary finding amid a bevy of legal onslaughts against Trump.” Morning Consult Poll: Trump More Popular than Biden for 10 Straight Weeks
- “Joe Biden is a very vicious guy. He’s not a smart guy—not smart at all. All you have to do is look at his academic credentials. But he’s a very vicious guy.” Donald Trump Recounts How Ted Kennedy Once Told Him Joe Biden Was the ‘Dumbest’ Senator
- “I’m leaving it on the table. I’m not gonna say I’m gonna go file it tomorrow night. I’m not saying I’m not gonna file it tomorrow. I think the speaker needs to know that we’re angry about it.” [Johnson caving to more spending for bullshit border promises in the latest spending fiasco – jjs) House Republican Won’t Rule Out “Motion to Vacate” Against Speaker Johnson
- “Things have actually been improving on many fronts, and the conservative movement is notching some big victories. We may be even ready to retake the White House and the House if we play our cards right.” 2024 Could Be a Year of Gangbuster Success for the Right
- “The only thing that we can do is try to fight back and that’s why that’s why there are so many trans candidates in Ohio,” transgender Vanessa Joy told News 5 Cleveland. No “Joy” Found in Dem Voting: Transgender Booted From Ohio Ballot
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Iran’s mullahs have begun 2024 as they ended it, killing their own citizens and creating chaos across the Mideast.” Unhappy New Year In Iran
- “The U.S. intercepted 18 Iranian-made one-way attack drones, two anti-ship cruise missiles and one anti-ship ballistic missile in a combined effort at around 9:15 p.m. local time, the statement added.” US Shoots Down 24 Houthi Drones And Missiles In Biggest Attack So Far
* * * * *
- “Taiwan’s 22 million residents must recognize the harsh reality that a war is coming and choose a leader who is ready to navigate such a challenge.” China Meddles in Taiwan’s Presidential Election With False Framing About “Peace and War”
- “Politics on the island, which will soon elect a new president, are more complicated than most Americans understand.” Eyes on Taiwan
- “One flew over the cuckoo’s nest at 1600.” World War III Is Coming, and Senile Joe Doesn’t Care
- “Are the Liberals generating interest in UBI as a last resort to staying in power? Of course they are. Is this a trial balloon? You bet it is.” Universal Basic Income Spells Canada’s Economic Demise
- “The European Union Home Affairs Commissioner, Ylva Johansson, has claimed that Europe needs to take in an additional one million migrants each year to make up for corporate workforce losses. Asserting that workforce numbers are shrinking by similar figures, “legal migration should grow more or less with one million per year and that is really a challenge to do that in an orderly way,” Johansson said during a conference in Greece.” EU Now Wants a Million Migrants a Year: “It’s Not Enough”
- “Too many politicians invoke the specter of foreign threats to justify their preferred domestic economic interventions.” Senator Floats Garlic as Newest National Security Threat
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “What does it mean when an essential employee (like a president or a cabinet secretary) stops doing his essential work for days on end, and nobody notices?” Have No Fear, “Big Brother” is On Duty
- “The Pentagon had initially described Austin’s first surgery as ‘elective.’” (In other words, they lied – jjs) DOD Reveals Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Was Treated for Prostate Cancer
- “Austin underwent surgery to treat prostate cancer in December. He has been at Walter Reed since January 1, recovering from complications from the surgery.” Report: Biden Junta Demands Cabinet Members Review Delegation Protocols After Austin Hospitalization
- “Yet for all their supposed concern about ‘military readiness’ and ‘national security,’ many of the politicos and officials who attacked Tuberville’s defense of life have remained mum on Austin’s failure to notify the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] and leading [junta] officials about his hospitalization.” Politicos Who Attacked Tuberville’s Abortion Protest Over “Military Readiness” MIA on “AWOL” Austin’s Secret Leave
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Democrats favor government that is excessive, intrusive and abusive.” The Tax and Command Party
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “If only Newsom bothered to prioritize the well-being of U.S. citizens suffering under California’s unilateral Democrat rule. Despite being the wealthiest state in the nation, California boasts the highest homeless rate among U.S. states, only outdone by the 90-percent-Democrat District of Columbia. The Golden State’s once-pristine cities have also devolved into third-world hotbeds littered with crime, drugs, and human feces since Democrats took trifecta control of the state.” Any Illegal Border-Hopper Can Now Charge California Taxpayers for Fake Genitals
- “In 2023, Democrats doubled down on their commitment to radical gender ideology. Here’s how their agenda threatens to pan out in 2024.” (Unlike abortion, this issue is an albatross on their rotten necks – jjs) How Democrats Set the Stage in 2023 for a LGBT Onslaught in 2024
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “It’s time to stop debating history and facts with people who only care about the exercise of raw political power . . . It starts with statues and books, and eventually ends with people.”Democrats’ Statue Toppling is a Dress Rehearsal for Going After Actual People
- Jeffrey Lord: “The state was set to be forced to take down its founder’s statue.” Biden Junta Suddenly Drops Removal of William Penn Statue — In Pennsylvania
- Robert Zimmerman: “They hate America. They are anti-American. They are a fifth column inside our country, dedicated to destroying it and replacing it with a Marxist dictatorship that favors some over others and puts power and control as its central tenet.” Proposed Removal of William Penn Statue Proves the Democrats Really are Anti-American
- Christian Toto: “David Schwimmer, Juliana Margulies, Debra Messing and more cry foul.” (I don’t know about Schwimmer but the other two are big time libs. Reap the whirlwind – jjs)Jewish Stars Blast Oscar’s Diversity Rules for Leaving Them Out
- Sohrab Ahmari: “This show about an adopted Ukrainian girl pulls back the curtain from the world of spin and the dark arts of media.” HBO’s Short Media Fable
- “If Sweet Baby Inc.’s fetid leftist touch is associated with a game, it must be boycotted.”Meet The Leftist Consultants Spoiling Beloved Video Games With In-Your-Face DEI(Pac-Man is now Fudge-Pack Man – jjs)
HITHER & YON
- She must’ve been one hell of a mother to have raised such a class act. Condolences to the Trump family, and RIP – jjs Melania Trump’s Mother, Amalija Knavs, Dead at 78
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.