Good morning, kids. What a difference four years makes. Almost to the day, Qassam Soleimani, the Iranian equivalent of Heinrich Himmler in terms of power and influence in that regime as well as the chief architect and implementer of global terrorism was taken out by a strike ordered by President Trump. Before that, Trump had cut off Iran from billions in payments, tabled that insane Obama treaty that allowed them to have nukes while internal civil unrest was reaching a boiling point due to a collapsing economy and people having had enough of Sharia law barbarism.
America was riding high economically and diplomatically, and quite a bit of it on the fact that President Trump had allowed to the extent that he could the tapping of our vast reserves of oil, coal and natural gas. China and Russia were contained, the ankle-biting, backstabbing ingrates of NATO were put on notice and the Iran people were a red pubic hair’s breadth from overthrowing the Mullahs.
And then . . .
Iran’s terror militias launched a wave of rocket attacks against American soldiers in Iraq and Syria under Biden. There were dozens of these attacks last year alone. In the spring of 2023, Scott Patrick Dubis, a 52-year-old military contractor who had worked on U.S. military bases in Afghanistan, Kuwait and Qatar, was killed by an Iranian backed attack. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin responded by promising that, “as President Biden has made clear, we will take all necessary measures to defend our people and will always respond at a time and place of our choosing. No group will strike our troops with impunity.”
But Iran and its Jihadi proxy militias could and did go on attacking our troops with impunity. We launched a few light airstrikes for show and the attacks went on. American personnel kept being wounded in Iranian attacks and sometimes we responded and sometimes we didn’t. After the latest wave of attacks and responses, the Shiite regime in Baghdad demanded that the United States leave Iraq. And Biden, obediently, began negotiating the withdrawal. Now, three US Army soldiers were killed and over 30 were wounded in an Iranian-backed drone attack on a position on the Jordanian-Syrian border. This is the worst death toll in some time.
A few months after the Shiite Islamic regime in Tehran commemorated the takeover of the U.S. embassy with chants of “Death to America”, it succeeded in inflicting more death on Americans. Biden has issued a statement vowing that, once again, “we will hold all those responsible to account at a time and in a manner of our choosing.” Like Austin’s previous statement after the murder of Scott Dubis, that means that no one should expect a quick meaningful response. The message to Iran and its Islamic terrorists is that they have nothing to worry about. And Iran’s message to us is that we can never pull out far enough until we have surrendered the entire region, the rest of the world and then finally our own country to the enemy. . .
. . . October 7 was only one of the points of Iran’s Jihadist ‘blitzkrieg’ across the region as it prepares to become the dominant power in the Middle East. And while it was devastating to Israelis, it may be less significant than the takeover of the Red Sea or its existing nuclear program, under which it now has enough enriched uranium to build several nuclear warheads, its simultaneous launch of three satellites or its ballistic missile program that can deliver nukes.
All of this foreshadows a struggle on a grand scale that will test America and the world. . .
. . . On Oct 7, Israeli soldiers braced for rocket attacks by retreating into shelters only to face a massive assault by thousands of armed Jihadis overrunning their positions under the cover of rockets. Israel wasn’t ready for that kind of attack and the real question is are we ready? Iran will keep testing and pushing us. And if we fail to take the initiative, the attack will come.
We were not ready for the seizure of our embassy in Tehran. We were not ready for the Marine Barracks bombings in Beirut. We were not ready for 9/11. We were not ready for the fall of Kabul. We were not ready for the takeover of shipping in the Red Sea near Yemen. What aren’t we ready for next? We only have so much time to wait around and find out.
Now, with a completely erased southern border as well as our northern border which no one is really watching at all and with quite probably the literal bastard son of Fidel Castro running the show up there, along with Venezuela as a de facto western outpost for the mullahs, another 9/11/01 or multiple 9/11s all over the place are bound to happen right here in the good old US of A. But back to the estimable Daniel Greenfield’s observations, he is dead on the money when it comes to the who, what, where and why. Yet, he is both right and wrong about what needs to be done: finally confronting the head of the snake, which is the Iranian regime itself.
There is nothing more I want than to see Iran get a massive thermonuclear Qom-shot right in its eyes. But the combination of an ill-prepared military that is now more concerned with fighting “climate change,” witch hunting white, Christian and competent soldiers out of its ranks while promoting the inept and glorifying transsexualism and homosexual perversions as the height of military preparedness, as well as a degrading of our material and logistics capabilities to even fight a protracted war, and most of all, a cogent strategy to actually WIN a war by absolutely destroying the enemy and conquering it makes even contemplating a significant military operation stupid to the point of insane. Don’t forget the small matter of Xi across the China Straits champing at the bit to Overlord the shit out of Taiwan.
Fighting Iran and really actually going all out to destroy their regime, liberate the people and restore or install an America-friendly government is orgasmic to contemplate, I don’t think we can or perhaps should do it. It’s the right fight at the worst possible time.
On Sunday afternoon, U.S. Central Command announced that three U.S. service members were killed and 25 injured from a one-way attack drone that hit a military base in northeast Jordan, near the Syria border.
Iran-proxy forces have targeted U.S. troops in the region since Hamas’s terrorist attack in Israel on October 7, which killed more than 1,200.
There have been more than 150 attacks against U.S. troops in Iraq and Syria since mid-October, with at least one critically injured. Sunday’s attack was the first time U.S. troops have been killed in such an attack in recent months.
Cotton and Graham, both military veterans, called for retaliation. . . Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) also called for retaliation. “Target Tehran,” Cornyn replied on X.
Talk about being put between Iraq and a hard place. If the situation weren’t so incredibly dangerous, I’d be laughing my ass off. How the hell can Biden attack Iran when he and his Kalorama Klown Komintern Kontrollers have been hot and horny to give Iran nukes and billions in a bid to have them supplant Israel (even if it means and probably hoping for its destruction) as the dominant power in the region?
This is as bad or worse a political pickle for him than faking support for Israel in the wake of 10/7 while having to somehow appease the rabid Left Jew-haters of his base to force them to surrender. Ditto the situation at the border where everyone is screaming bloody murder to seal the damn border while his own hard lefty base is insisting to keep the floodgates jammed all the way open.
As for this situation in Iran, like everything else Democrats and Leftists do, it’s ideologically-driven insanity. And now they’ve painted themselves into a corner. It’s one of the most gigantic clusterfucks of all time.
From my perspective, we have to confront Iran and yet we are sorely lacking in the ability and more crucially the will to not only confront them but to finish the job like we did in Rome, Berlin and Tokyo 79 years ago. Worse than a feckless, useless government is the fact that we are no longer a unified nation, to the point of being in a rapidly warming state of civil war.
Cotton, Cornyn and Graham I trust about as far as I can throw them. And I’m sorry to have to lump Tom Cotton in there but bellicosity while being willfully ignorant of the political climate here at home as well as all the other factors I noted is nuts.
The negotiators have been haggling over how much more money to throw at the problems created by the Biden [junta’s] own open border policies. But unless that money is used to build a virtually insurmountable wall and to hire thousands more Border Patrol agents assigned only to guard the border and prevent illegal immigrants from entering the country, the additional funding will be wasted.
As one Border Patrol agent, who wanted to remain anonymous, told the Daily Caller News Foundation, “No one wants to do this job. It’s thankless, long hours, and then we rarely if ever see the fruits of our labor. We didn’t sign up to be Uber drivers or babysitters just letting tons of aliens in.” A second Border Patrol agent said that “babysitting illegal aliens who get free flights and phones probably isn’t something people want to do,” adding that “my agency lost what its purpose is, it’s not doing what it was meant for. To keep the bad guys out and protect the Constitution of the United States.” A third agent remarked that “It has been made very clear by this current administration, that rather than accept full responsibility for the current and ongoing illegal immigration crisis that they caused, they’ve chosen to scapegoat Border Patrol agents time and time again.”
Providing more money to recruit and hire additional Border Patrol agents to babysit illegal immigrants and process their asylum claims will be throwing more good money after bad. . .
. . . The Biden [junta] is talking out of both sides of its mouth. On the one hand, the administration claims that it wants to work with Republicans to enhance border security. But on the other hand, it refuses to work with Texas, which is being overrun by illegal immigrants, to achieve real security at the southern border with Mexico. In fact, the Biden administration went to court recently, seeking an order permitting Border Patrol agents to cut through razor-wire fencing that Texas had installed near the border to protect its residents from the illegal immigrant invasion. After the Supreme Court, by a narrow 5-4 majority, gave Border Patrol agents a green light to do just that, at least temporarily, the [junta] celebrated. . .
. . . The negotiators are reportedly considering more restrictive asylum provisions for inclusion in the new legislation. But unless all asylum loopholes are closed for good, and the Biden administration does what it has not done to date – fully enforce the law – the new legislation will not be worth the paper it is written on. . .
. . .The immigration crisis now tops the list of the American people’s most serious concerns, even ahead of the economy. No so-called “bipartisan” deal with the Biden administration and Democrats will come close to solving the problem. The only way to stop the surge of illegal immigrants invading the United States is to defeat the current occupant in the White House who allowed the invasion to happen in the first place.
It’s a waste of time. If the Geriatric Oleaginous Potemkin party does not realize by now that anything and everything they agree to with the Left is the moral equivalent of waving a piece of paper and declaring “peace in our time!” then they’re useless. Meh, my contention is they know exactly what they’re doing. They are collaborationists. Always have been and always will be, at least since the end of the Civil War or so.
Immigration and the border are literal gold being handed them on a silver platter. Beyond this one election, in which this issue alone is going to be the prime driver of the electorate to give Trump a massive win, it’s becoming an issue to cleave lifelong Democrats away from their enslavers or at a minimum open their eyes. And yet, the GOP and CoC.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Roger Kimball: “The Constitution aimed to limit the power and reach of government; its rival aims to make government triumph everywhere.” Our Democracy™: The Democratic Weaponization of Government and the Need for Decentralization
- “How a Washington public school’s transgender secrecy policies drove an immigrant family out of the country.” “We Thought She Was a Great Teacher”
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Trump must concentrate on the disaster of the Biden [junta] and reiterate nonstop the agendas of 2025 that will save us from tottering on the brink.” (The good doctor still doesn’t understand that Trump is who he is for better or worse, but his observations are otherwise on the money – jjs) Trump Has Reason to Rage—But Needs to Stay Calm and Get Even Rather than Mad
- Michael Walsh: “Last week, four fearful women and a spectacularly weak man, hiding behind their robes of office in a Court whose only constitutionally mandated member is the Chief Justice – leaving the rest to be self-aggrandized – refused to protect the nation without a word of explanation. Message: obey. Perhaps they’ve forgotten the opening words of the Declaration: ‘When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another. . .’ If so, what happens next is on them.” The Cold Civil War Gets Warmer
- “The alleged fraudster began her scamming in 2016 when she created the bogus business called ‘Child Health and Youth Lifelong Development (CHYLD).’ Mello claimed her business provided services to military members and their families through the 4-H program but instead just funded a lavish lifestyle for herself.” (Isn’t this really the story of how the United States Congress and Democrat legislation actually functions? – jjs) Con Artist Accused of Stealing $100 Million from Army to Spend on Luxe Homes, Cars is Allowed to Retire with Full Benefits: “I Earned It”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Does Biden have the wit to finesse this potential powder keg? Or will he sic a federalized Texas Guard on the protesters?” Will Biden Make the “Boneheaded” Move of Nationalizing the Texas Guard?
- “If the Democrats think they will be able to persuade Chicago residents to blame Gov. Abbott, they are mistaken. They blame Biden.” Black Chicago Residents Want City Officials to Remove Sanctuary City Status
- “The federal government is in a state of rebellion—against the American people. The costs of this betrayal will keep mounting until something breaks.” America’s Immigration System Is Cruel—to Americans
- “The Rio Grande border conflict is not an isolated incident. It is part of the World Economic Forum program of ‘de-nationization’ of the United States. More” Denationizing the United States
- “These facts are beyond dispute, and the results of his lawless behavior have been disastrous for our country. Empowered and enriched cartels, mass fentanyl poisonings, surges of terror watchlist suspects, more criminal illegal aliens causing harm in our communities, and traumatized and exploited migrants will be Secretary Mayorkas’ open-borders legacy.” House GOP Drafts Articles of Impeachment Against Mayorkas
- “We oppose a ‘path to citizenship’ that would grant citizenship to illegal aliens,” the OKGOP members noted, adding that “authorizing several thousand people to invade our borders before any action can be taken is contrary to the oath that Senator Lankford took to the Constitution and therefore outside of the area that he is authorized to negotiate on.”Oklahoma Republican Party Ends “All Support” for Sen. James Lankford Over Senate Deal to Expand Immigration
- “What is needed to really secure the border.” (What’s needed is to secure the border, period! – jjs) Say No to Any “Bipartisan” Border Deal Negotiated With Biden White House
- “America’s avoidable immigration crisis is now the No. 1 concern of voters, ahead of inflation and the economy. So why is no one in D.C. interested in holding Biden accountable?” The Immigration Crisis Shows Just How Much Contempt America’s Establishment Has for Democracy
* * * * *
- Clarice Feldman: “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden is in a pickle of his own making, and his efforts to deal with it are as idiotic and destructive as his open borders policy has been.” Biden, the Border, and Tik Tok Too
- “The problem is that federal courts are unlikely to agree that this is the ‘invasion’ referenced in the Constitution. There’s also a reference to ‘imminent danger’ and certainly looking at hundreds of thousands of people crossing, an effectively, open border presents an imminent danger, but the courts are likely to define that in the context of that provision in the context of an invasion by – as with a foreign state. So I think Texas is going to have a hard time making that constitutional argument in court.” (Turley is arguing semantics when it’s the reality on the ground that is what matters – jjs) Turley Explains Which Party Has ‘Upper Hand’ In Texas-Biden Showdown. It Comes Down To One Word
- The National Border Patrol Council (NBPC), which has more than 18,000 members, said that the “rank-and-file” Border Patrol agents “appreciate and respect” the measures Texas has taken to repel the record flow of illegal immigrants into the U.S. under Biden. Border Patrol Union Backs Texas National Guard, Slams “Catastrophe” Biden “Has Unleashed on America”
- “They say they are staying put on that matter of taking down the Texas National Guard’s razor wire.” Joe Biden’s Win Against Texas Has One Problem: The Border Patrol Doesn’t Seem to Want to Cooperate
- “. . . the confrontation between Paxton and [Karl Rove open borders front group] TLR is more than a political feud. It is a definitive clash between the proponents of a globalist agenda and the guardians of American sovereignty and conservative values. The future of America hinges on the outcome of these battles. The compromised court and TLR’s influence raise significant concerns about the integrity of the judicial process.” The Compromised Battle for Justice in Texas
- “These men are potential operators in what appears to be an accelerated and strategic penetration, a soft invasion, designed to gain internal access to a country that cannot be invaded militarily in order to inflict catastrophic damage if and when enemies deem it necessary.” Former National Security Officials Warn of “Multi-division Army of Young Single Adult Males” Illegally Crossing Border
- “Take Our Border Back Southern Border Convoy protests slated for Jan. 29 to Feb. 3.”Trucker Convoy Heading to Southern Border Hotspots to Protest Biden Border Crisis
- “The Church has long recognized the right of nations to regulate immigration.” Strangers in a Strange Land: The Catholic Church and Immigration
ISRAEL AT WAR
- Jerusalem Post: “The drills . . . combined tanks, combat engineering, infantry, and artillery forces.” Israel Holds Military Drill To Prepare For Conflict With Hezbollah Terror Group
- Israel’s i24NEWS TV: “The United Nations’ controversial agency for Palestinian refugees on Friday sacked at least 12 Gazan employees over their participation in the October 7 atrocities.” U.S., Other Western Countries Halt Funding for UNRWA After Staffers Implicated in October 7 Massacre
- “Do not do reward eliminationist hatred with sovereignty and international respect.” First, De-Nazify Gaza (It’s not about de-Nazifying. It’s about de-Islamicizing – jjs)
- “Naive student activists in Biden White House are clueless.” Biden White House Interns: Nobody Cares What You Think
- “Leftist daughter of leftist parents of the French National Assembly makes a declaration.” (And Marine LePen and her lineage are the problem? – jjs) “I Am an Anti-Semite”
* * * * *
- “John Fetterman spent the night standing on a rooftop waving an Israeli flag at protestors in Pennsylvania. Just an unbelievable sight to see.” Defiant John Fetterman Waves Israeli Flag From Rooftop In Face Of Pro-Hamas Protesters at His Home
- “From leftist hero to enemy of the people.” (In the words of Reagan after meeting Gorbachev “Dovoyai na provoyai.” Or as Trump would say, “Let’s wait and see.” Still, Fetterman’s stance is to be applauded – jjs) Blinded by the Light: The Conversion of John Fetterman
- “It’s unrealistic to expect that political conversations will re-secure our support for the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] when only a ceasefire can truly reopen that door,” Farhat said in a statement, referring to calls for halting the fighting in Gaza.” Biden Reelection Campaign Team Gets Shunned by Some Arab American Leaders While Visiting Michigan
- “‘It would not be appropriate for me to make public comments at this time,’ Derek Penslar says in statement.” Head of Harvard’s Anti-Semitism Task Force Backs Out of Panel on Anti-Semitism
- “Trying to shut down an airport? You will be the one getting shut down! We respect peaceful protest but will not tolerate lawlessness.” This Is How You Do It: NYPD Stops Hamas Supporters From “Flooding” JFK Airport
- Robert Zimmerman: “After October 7th however there does appear to be a great awakening. This awakening not only puts pressure on these universities to straighten up, it suggests that Lindseth along with many others have discovered that the conservative press is not only notextremist, it is actually doing the real reporting that the leftist mainstream press refuses to do. What the leftist press calls ‘conspiracy’ to slander conservatives turns out to be true, repeatedly.” Major Donor to Cornell Pulls Funding, Demands Firing of University President
- Robert Spencer: “And its name is chilling.” (Do they roast a Jewish baby alive and serve it with tzatziki sauce? – jjs) A New Shawarma Joint Opens in Jordan
- “How a country commits suicide.” Sweden: Three Muslim Migrants Rape Underage Girl
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “New York congressman embraces anti-Israel group The Jewish Vote amid rift with Jewish community.” (Self-gassing kapo scum – jjs) They Blamed Israel for Hamas’ Attack. Jamaal Bowman Is Touting Their Endorsement.
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The baffling case of E. Jean Carroll. . . So what we are witnessing is not even the extralegal efforts of Steele/Fusion GPS, Perkins Coie/DNC/Hillary Clinton in 2016, or the 2020 ‘Russian disinformation’ ruse/change the voting laws/infuse half a billion dollars to absorb the work of the registrar machinations against Trump. We are way beyond all that.” 83 Million?
- The jury had to determine how much Trump owed Carroll since he “was already found liable for sexually abusing Carroll, lying about it and knowing that he was lying when he denied her allegations.” Trump Ordered to Pay E. Jean Carroll $83.3 Million in Defamation Case
- [Trump attorney Alina] Habba says neither the judge nor Roberta Kaplan revealed this professional history. “It was never disclosed. It’s insane and so incestuous,” Habba said, asserting the non-disclosure counts as an ethics violation. Early in her career, Roberta worked as an associate at the firm during the same period as Judge Kaplan, who was a partner until his 1994 appointment to the federal bench by then-President Bill Clinton.Trump-Carroll Judge Was ‘Mentor’ to E. Jean’s Lawyer, Conflict of Interest Appeal Expected
- “Jordan launched the investigation into Willis on January 12 for accepting more than $14.6 million in grant funds from [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s Department of Justice (DOJ) between 2020 and 2023. The timeframe of the funds suggests the DOJ granted Willis federal funds to finance former President Donald Trump’s prosecution.” Fani Willis Defends Her Sidepiece Codpiece Nathan Wade, Stonewalling Jim Jordan Probe
- “While Carson did not offer any specific predictions should Trump be barred from running in 2024, his remarks do underscore the growing schism in America over Biden’s efforts to prosecute Trump.” Ben Carson Warns if Trump is Kicked Off 2024 Ballot “America Will Never Be the Same Again”
- “Against the backdrop of Trump prosecutions and the collapse of Hunter Biden’s plea deal, Littlejohn’s plea agreement raises questions about the politicization of justice.” Trump Tax Leaker Gets the Hunter Biden Treatment With “Sweetheart Deal” From DOJ
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The logic is ugly but inescapable.” If…Then…2024
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Beginning with the Ukraine war, Tucker Carlson repeatedly turned to Col. Macgregor for expert analysis, but it turns out that the colonel has serious antisemitic baggage.” The Dark Side Of Col. Douglas Macgregor, Tucker’s “Go-To” Military Expert
* * * * *
- Lloyd Billingsley: “According to the Los Angeles Times, people should leave ‘without verbally trashing the place.’” The California Exodus Gets a Gag Order
- “Does Google now consider praising Trump as inciting hatred, bullying, advocating harm or extorting?” Google Sharpens Its Censorship Knives — Labels Trump Praise as “Dangerous”
- “What they’ll claim after dragging me through, whatever this re-education is going to be, is that I can’t be taught, that I’m ungovernable . . . that he’s a disgrace to his profession and ungovernable.” Canadian Bureaucrats Forcing Dr. Jordan Peterson to Submit to Re-education for Criticizing Gender Ideology and Climate Change
- “With the liberal media having achieved their dream 2024 match-up with former President Donald Trump all-but set to face off against [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, the ‘big three’ of ABC, CBS, and NBC refused to acknowledge the existence of Congressman Dean Phillips (D-MN) as [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s primary challenger who pulled 20 percent in the (unofficial) New Hampshire Democratic primary.”Surprise! Media Declare Biden Big Winner of Primary – It’s a “Bad Mood” if You Don’t Like Economy | Wacky MOLE
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “It is not too late for the political right to fully embrace their message.” Capitalists Who Believe in Capitalism are the Good Guys
- “There’s a very compelling argument to be made that cryptocurrency, when executed correctly, is sound money – or at the very least, it’s more sound than the fiat currency we currently use on a daily basis.” Is Cryptocurrency Sound Money?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Business organizations assert that the EPA’s impact analysis did not include the detrimental effects on the national economy, which appear to be enormous and highly destructive.”Biden’s EPA Planning to Ban Methylene Chloride, an Industry-Essential Chemical
- “Helium is vital to operating MRI machines, setting off concern in the medical world.” Biden Junta Sells Off Crucial US Helium Stockpile
- “Ideological conversions from Left to Right or from atheist to believer are common. Michael Shellenberger has taken both roads.” An Environmentalist Drifts Right
- “Nor is the global warming story a benign fantasy. It is seriously damaging Western economies.” Today’s “Climate Crisis” is a Fairy Tale
- “The entire environmentalist project is nothing but attack on civilization and freedom. It’s boondoggle wrapped in a farce and built on the lie of ‘global warming.’ And it seems that it won’t stop until we stop it.” The Billion-Dollar Battery Charger
- Summary execution would stop this insanity. And other things . . . – jjs Vandals for “Climate Change” Deface Mona Lisa with Soup, Two Arrested at Louvre
- “Biden’s support for pseudoscience goes international.” White House Hosted “Indigenous Knowledge” Lecture in Egypt
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Without police traffic stops — yes, disproportionate stops of young men, who are the most reckless drivers — deaths will persist. Salaam wants to embarrass the police into stopping no one — on foot or in cars.” Central Park Five member Yusef Salaam’s traffic stunt jeopardizes public safety
- “The current reasons that many, many more are buying guns are not the past’s ‘regular’ reasons.” Our First Gun
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Randi Weingarten is really ramping up the rhetoric against parents in the fight for school choice.” Teachers Union Dismisses Angry Parents at its Peril
- “The New York Catholic school represents the best of secondary education.” Why Regis Endures
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- Plaintiffs specifically took issue with Executive Order 14019, a directive signed by Biden in March 2021 mandating hundreds of federal departments interfere in the electoral process by using U.S. taxpayer money to boost voter registration and get-out-the-vote activities. That order also required the heads of federal departments to draft “a strategic plan” explaining how their agencies intended to fulfill Biden’s directive. Pennsylvania Lawmakers Sue Biden, Shapiro for “Unconstitutionally” Changing State Election Procedures
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The conduct in the Executive Chamber under the former governor, the state’s most powerful elected official, was especially egregious because of the stark power differential involved and the victims’ lack of avenues to report and redress harassment.” Department of Justice Claims Former NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed 13 Women
- Robert Spencer: “Trump and Kennedy certainly wouldn’t be the first ticket that didn’t see eye-to-eye on all the issues. And so talks are — apparently — continuing: a ‘large donor to both Trump and Kennedy” said that a Trump/Kennedy ticket was “very much behind the scenes at this stage. As we progress you might see it bubble up a little bit more. Bobby can bring new people to the polls’ . . . It’s extraordinarily unlikely that his choice will end up being Kennedy, but if it were, the political and media establishment would be shaken to its core, and these days, that would be a wonderful thing to see.” A Trump/RFK Ticket? “I Wouldn’t Write It Off”
- “But what I mean by that is I look at — for example, let’s look at No Labels. I took the time. I encouraged people to talk — look up what are they for? And I thought, wow, this literally reads as the accomplishment list of the Biden/Harris [junta]. So, I — they’re a solution in search of problem I respectfully submit.” (They know they’re going to get their donkey-ass kicked. Hard. – jjs) Newsom: Democrats Should Be ‘Worried’ About Third-Party Candidates
- “I think we can certainly do more to be advancing our vision,” AOC said. “And I believe that we have a strong vision that we can run on. You know I think – and – and for what it’s worth, the president has said, ‘If you give me the House, and if you give me the Senate and reelect me to the presidency, we will codify abortion rights and the right to choose in this country. We’ll codify reproductive rights.’ I think we can do more.” (Yeah, you run on that, Jenny – jjs) Titty-Caca Ocasio-Cortez: Biden the “Strongest” Democrat Option to Face Trump in 2024
- “I know that some people got angry when CNN called Iowa before people voted, but you could’ve called Nevada months ago,” Jeremy Hughes, a Republican strategist based in Nevada, told the Daily Caller News Foundation. The Next Early Nominating State is Just Around the Corner — And It’s Not South Carolina
- He said that the writing has been “clear on the wall” for months that “Republicans, conservatives, and a lot of independents” want “four more years of Donald Trump.” (Third reason: so he can be the RINO stooge a heartbeat away from the presidency – jjs) Tim Scott Gives Two Reasons Why He Says Nikki Haley Should Drop Out Of Race
- “Her record indicates that she’s a shape-shifter, a political chameleon.” Is Nikki Haley a Candidate in the America First Mold?
- “Trump’s lead in the GOP primary polls has only gotten larger since Ron DeSantis and others dropped out. Haley’s only chance to close that gap is to win over Trump voters. It’s clear to anyone that E. Jean Carrol’s efforts are part of a much larger politically motivated scheme to attack Trump, and legitimizing these efforts won’t win Nikki Haley any new votes.” Nikki Haley Botches Response to $83.3 Million Jury Verdict Against Trump
- “Joe Biden has no record to run on, so reviving old and fake controversies seems to be the play he thinks can save his campaign.” Need More Proof That Joe Biden Knows He’s Going to Lose in November? Here It Is.
- “So we need to make sure we’re challenging him and working to defeat him at every step of the way And right now, Nikki Haley is in this fight and I think she ought to stay in it.” (Filthy shit-whore criminal – jjs) Liz-ard Cheney Urges Warmonger Nikki Haley to “Stay in the Race” to “Defeat” Trump
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) : “Joe Biden emboldened Iran for years by tolerating attacks on our troops, bribing the ayatollahs with billions of dollars, and appeasing them to no end. He left our troops as sitting ducks and now three are dead and dozens wounded, sadly as I’ve predicted would happen for months.” Republicans Hit Biden for U.S. Military Deaths in Jordan: “He Left Our Troops as Sitting Ducks”; RINO Cornyn Wants Us to Bomb Tehran
- Daniel Greenfield: “They attack, we retreat and they attack some more.” 3 U.S. Soldiers Died Because Biden Won’t Stand Up to Iran (It’s why he won’t stand up to Iran that’s the reason this shit is happening – jjs)
- “When Iran attacks US forces, Biden typically turns the other cheek and opens another financial spigot. When he responds militarily, he limits US strikes to Arab-militia infrastructure instead of taking Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps commanders off the battlefield and inflicting higher costs on Tehran. The mullahs in Tehran are more than happy to fight America to the last Arab — and the White House knows it. Biden’s ideological commitment to appeasing Tehran has incentivized these nonstop attacks. His appeasement policy has provided the financial incentive for violence.” So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Joe Biden’s Got Blood on His Hands After Appeasing Iran for Years
- “As the then-former vice president was campaigning against Trump in January 2020, he criticized Trump for U.S. troops in Iraq suffering traumatic brain injuries caused by an Iranian missile attack and dismissing the injuries as minor.” Flashback: Biden in 2020 Criticized Trump for Soldiers Being Injured in Iraq by Iran
* * * * *
- “After a week of shutting down motorways across the country, forcing politicians of all stripes to come to meet them on their turf, the farmer uprising is set to descend upon the French capital as they were unimpressed by the compromises proposed by newly-installed Prime Minister Gabriel Attall.” Farmer Revolution: Blockade of Paris Announced as Farmers Reject Government’s “Concessions”
- “Let’s put it this way, if Canada were a state, it would be poorer than West Virginia or Mississippi, despite being the second-largest country, with abundant natural resources, in the world, blessed with a highly educated populace. The courts decision may mean that Canada is emerging from its half- century stasis and its massive grifting class on its way to the abattoir.” Canada’s Laurentian Elite Cry Uncle
- “Trudeau always believed he got away with this profound indulgence in dictatorial government; that he could always convince his base and the Ottawa establishment that he acted in good faith to save Canada from chaos and insurrection. But that establishment appears to be deserting Trudeau with the recent decision by Canada’s federal court that Trudeau went way beyond his Constitutional powers to invoke the Emergencies Act and actually broke the law.” Canada’s Institutions are Finally Pushing Back Against Justin “Castreau-cescu” Trudeau’s Tyranny
- “The CCP lies about the true state of its economy, so much so that we propose the ‘Mary McCarthy’ rule when anyone discusses the PRC economy or PRC economic statistics.” The “Mary McCarthy” Rule for Discussing the PRC’s Economy and Economic Data – And the WEF
- “A Chinese scholar’s denial of Aristotle’s existence reflects Chinese communism’s shallow historical roots.” Aristotle Never Existed? The Chinese Aversion to History
- Le Pen, who is currently leading in polls for France’s upcoming presidential elections, voiced her party’s strong opposition to the concept of ‘remigration’ — deporting citizens of migrant descent who have failed to integrate — saying: “We have never advocated for ‘remigration’ in the sense of withdrawing French citizenship from people who have acquired it, even under conditions we dispute.” (WTF?! Two-faced coward – jjs) France’s Le Pen Balks at AfD’s Deportation Plan
- “Because Klaus Schwab’s evil club has effectively disenfranchised the people, there is now a growing popular revolt throughout the West that could easily combust into an anti-Establishment ‘Reign of Terror.’ The WEF desires the West’s suicide. Let us band together and choose life instead.” (I assume the author means the “establishment” is the Leftist-WEF Axis. It must be liquidated “by any means necessary” – jjs) WEF Totalitarians Seek to Euthanize the West
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The country never recovered from the collapse of communism, and now it has the trauma of war holding it back.” Zelensky Will Struggle to Rebuild Ukraine
- “The stolen funds were state funds, the SSU noted in the statement. The SSU together with the Prosecutor General’s Office and the MoD reportedly uncovered the scheme, recovered the funds, and returned them to the state budget.” Ukrainian Officials Steal Nearly $40 Million Meant For Ammunition, Intel Agency Says
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The VA has not yet implemented a proposal announced in 2021 to expand VA coverage of transgender procedures, including major surgeries. An advocacy group sued the VA on Thursday over the delay in implementing the rule, arguing that the holdup of “life saving” services for an estimated 4,000 nationwide veterans interested in major sex change procedures will compound their anxiety, Military Times reported.” Docs Reveal VA Hospital’s Plan To Ramp Up Sex Change Surgeries, Double Down on Gender Ideology
- “It should go without saying that American weapons need to be designed and built here in the United States. We have provided the weapons that have protected the peace for so long, and we must continue to do so. Airbus should stick to Europe, and service any customers it can find there.” U.S. National Security Demands Weapons and Systems Made in America
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Committee members just took another step toward more low-income families on the government rolls than in work.” House Republicans Agree to Help Democrats Grow the Welfare State and Shrink the Workforce
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “On January 25, 2024 a bill sponsored by a bi-partisan group of senators was introduced assigning the job of managing orbital traffic and the removal of defunct satellites to the Commerce Department, essentially telling both the FCC and NOAA that the attempt by those agencies to grab this power, outside of their statutory authority, will be opposed by elected officials.” (Anything bipartisan is the kiss of death, but we shall see – jjs) Bi-partisan bill proposed giving space traffic management to Commerce, not FCC
- For the third year in a row, the annual report of NASA’s generally useless and often corrupt safety panel, the Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel (ASAP), is once again focused not on technical safety issues related specifically to engineering — the reason the panel was first formed in 1968 following the Apollo 1 launchpad fire that killed three astronauts — but NASA’s general management and long term strategies and plans, something that is entirely the responsibility of Congress and elected officials. NASA’s useless safety panel once again sticks its nose where it isn’t qualified to go
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Swedish births for 2023 will settle at their lowest level in two decades.” The Failure of Feminist Natalism
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “Swimming, weightlifting, surfing — now transgenderism moves into women’s golf.” Boys Will Be Boys, Not Girls, on the Golf Course
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Donald Trump? He ain’t done nothing wrong to me. He has done only great things for me.” Snoop Dogg Changes Course on Trump, Says He Has “Nothing But Love and Respect”
- Christian Toto: “Show’s bias, ignorance shines through in embarrassing Weekend Update.” (Day-ending-in-Y, Christian – jjs) SNL Ignores Biden’s Gibberish, Invents Attack on Trump
- “They print the narrative. They don’t print the truth.” Bill Maher, Seth MacFarlane Spar Over Media Trustworthiness
- “It’s clear Hollywood writers love to produce sympathetic plots when it comes to people living in the U.S. illegally. And if you’re frustrated by the millions of people pouring over the border, then you’re the problem in the eyes of Tinseltown ‘progressives.'” (Which is funny because black Chicagoans hate the migrant invasion more than these mythical white racists – jjs) NBC’s Chicago Med Features “Racist White Male” Who Takes Issue with Migrants Receiving “Preferential Treatment”
- “Not bad.” Nicki Minaj Congratulates Ben Shapiro On Chart-Topping Rap Debut
- “An ‘introvert economy’ has come to define America’s post-lockdown culture, according to the Manhattan Institute’s Allison Schrager.” On Weekends, Americans Spend More Time With Screens Than People
- “Although the erasure is temporary, the irony is delicious. There’s nothing more enjoyable than seeing leftists destroy their own.” In New York (and Elsewhere) Leftists are Erasing Native American History
- “To assume that a farmhouse lifestyle is evidence of poverty is ignorant at best.” The Flagrant Elitism of Ballerina Farm’s Haters
- “Despite the fact that I know people who think like this in real life, I couldn’t initially bring myself to fully come to terms with the apparent fact that this is a real speech. Alas, the speech and the lady are all too real.” Watch: Karen Hits Social Justice™ Talking Point Mother Lode in 1:29
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.