Good morning, kids. If you actually watched “The Big Game” yesterday, why? It would be one thing if professional sports, like every other aspect of society, was an actual escape from the tyrants, fiends, monsters and scum who are dragging us down into a hell of their creation. But it’s not. And considering over the past five years or longer, having to endure everything from overpaid, steroid-engorged pituitary case troglodytes kneeling during the National Anthem, to a transvestite psycho squealing with glee while fisting itself with a Bud Lite can up the can, it’s anything but an escape.
The singing of this so-called “Black National Anthem” is proof positive, as if we needed any more, that you will be made to care. The only appropriate response from the audience would’ve been boos, hisses, catcalls followed by a mass exodus from Che Stadium, or wherever the hell this bastard cousin of Wrestlemania was enacted. That and every damn white player on the field taking a knee. Wouldn’t that have been a sight to see – right before they’d have been benched by the coaches. Also, what the fuck is going on with this refugee from a Jerzy Kozinski novelknown as Taylor Strumpet?
Her career seemed to be more or less over five years ago, yet within the last couple of months she’s become bigger than the Beatles, Elvis and Slim Whitman combined in the blink of an eye. Of course, her sudden coming out on the side of the Einsatz-groupies cheering on the slaughter of Israelis and more or less endorsing Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants is merely a coincidence, right? Maybe it’s about time for Kanye West to reappear and rip the microphone from her hand, but then again, he’s completely gone off the deep end. But I digress.
Speaking of the Bovine Spongiform Encephelopath-in-Chief, about the only thing his Ed Muskie-esque crying on national TV disaster has done is exposed yet another major rift in the Left, this time among those at the head of the snake.
After he went down in flames in Thursday evening’s ill-advised and unscheduled press conference, the whole world knows (if it didn’t know already) that Old Joe Biden is not fit to be president of the United States. But like the Japanese soldier Hiroo Onoda, who refused to believe that World War II was over and held out for nearly third years in the Philippines jungle, there is one holdout who still insists that Biden is fit, competent, and ready to wreak more havoc upon the nation until Jan. 20, 2029: Rachel Maddow. . .
. . . But aa far as Maddow and her MSNBC co-host Chris Hayes were concerned, anyone who suggested that these were just the latest signs, among a large number of others, that Biden is unable to discharge the duties of the presidency was guilty of “ageism.” That’s not quite as bad as racism in the left’s hierarchy of major sins, but as long as the people who are running the Biden regime want to keep Old Joe around as a figurehead, it’s plenty bad.
Hayes accordingly complained that concerns over Biden’s advanced age and vastly diminished competence (magnified by the fact that he was hardly an intellectual giant in the first place) were cheap shots, for there was no remedy: “If someone says, ‘You’re too far left,’ you can tack to the center, but there’s nothing you can do if someone says you’re too old.”
That was when Maddow gave us her all-purpose refutation of claims that Biden is not competent to be president: “He rides a bike.” Yes, she really said that. Is she suffering from memory issues of her own? Has she forgotten the most famous incident involving Old Joe and a bicycle? . . . the Post had the temerity to remind us that “during one sunny day in Delaware back in 2022, Biden fell off his bicycle — and social media users pounced on the opportunity to create a slew of memes spoofing the presidential pratfall.”
There isn’t anything that Biden could do that would make Maddow and Hayes and people like them go off the reservation. They’re lifers. They’re convinced and amply compensated party apparatchiks. The only thing that could get them to turn on Old Joe would be a signal from those who are really running things that the sinister old corruptocrat has outlived his usefulness. That signal hasn’t been given yet.
The only reason it hasn’t been given yet is because the Junta is walking a very fine tightrope of not wanting to admit Biden has indeed lost his mind – which as is likely the case is not a latent issue – lest it redounds badly on the ones who pimped him in the first place and worse, that his unmitigated disastrous reign as Obama’s puppet is the actual problem. The party and above all its policies/platform must be protected at all costs.
At this point, Alejandro Mayorkas and Karine Jean-Pierre can shriek that there is no border crisis and the economy is going gangbusters all they want, but no one with even one more non-diseased brain cell than Joey knows this is an abject crock of shit. Especially since in their collective next breath, they blame Trump and the GOP for the crises they just claimed didn’t exist.
. . . to summarize Hur’s report to that point, Biden’s likely defense would be that he moved classified documents into his garage while he was still Vice President, and then was so senile when he left office that he forgot all about it. This defense would be risible from a more obviously competent man, but Hur clearly believes that if Biden were actually to be put on the stand, the jury would have to believe he was just this much of a doddering old fool. Again, quote:
“We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt.”
Translated in a less diplomatic way, this clearly means that under sustained questioning, Biden would come off as…well, “Sleepy Joe,” as President Trump might put it. Now ask yourself this: if a man can’t even handle questioning from a lawyer about his own behavior, how are we supposed to believe he’s actually executing the office of President of the United States? The plain words of Hur’s report indirectly confirm every single theory that conservatives have posited about Biden’s status as a mentally defective puppet for his woke, globalist staff.
It only gets worse from there, as Hur admits that Biden also likely kept notebooks and notecards full of classified information – which also makes Biden look terrible — only to go on and admit that actually, this, too, is fairly common among presidents and vice presidents, despite its being technically illegal (Hur cites Ronald Reagan’s diaries as an example). Which, naturally enough, might make you wonder: if this is such a common way that former presidents and vice presidents bend the law, then why is President Trump on trial? And Hur, bless him, anticipates this:
“With one exception, there is no record of the Department of Justice prosecuting a former president or vice president for mishandling classified documents from his own administration. The exception is former President Trump.”
. . . it’s the second reason Hur gives where his report descends into naked cynicism. “In reaching our decision, we did not consider every circumstance in which criminal charges against a former president or vice president for mishandling classified information may be warranted. But on the facts of this case, ‘the fundamental interests of society’ do not ‘require’ criminal charges against Mr. Biden.”
By implication, therefore, since Hur does not dissent from the charges against President Trump, one must conclude that according to his report, the “fundamental interests of society” do require a trial of President Trump. Or, at least, that a jury could be convinced that it does.
And here, we have to admit, Hur is actually being honest not in a funny way but in a depressingly frank way. Because once you read that line, you understand the rest of the document through entirely new eyes: That is to say, Hur’s essential argument when it comes to senility is not so much that Biden is a doddering old fool, as that a jury would believe he is.
Given that if Biden were charged for his crimes, he would likely be tried before a DC jury, this is almost certainly correct: a DC jury would likely exonerate a Democratic president even for shooting someone in the middle of Farragut Square.
But just as a DC jury would exonerate Biden no matter what, Hur is also correct that, if a prosecutor did want to convict a president for mishandling classified information, there is no easier target for a DC jury to convict than President Trump. In the eyes of a DC jury, in fact, President Trump’s prosecution would serve “the fundamental interests of society.” Therefore, reading between the lines, the real reason why Hur suggests against prosecuting Biden while excusing the persecution of Trump is simply that a prosecutor can win one case and not the other. There is no matter of legal principle involved – Biden is just as guilty as Trump. They’re coming after Trump – and his supporters — not because the law requires it, but simply because they can. Because to a DC jury, conservatives and threats to the Swamp’s gravy train have no rights which the constitution is bound to respect.
So, is Robert Hur a duplicitous scumbag a la James Comey with his “no reasonable prosecutor” vomitus regarding the overwhelmingly provably guilty on multiple mass counts of fraud and perhaps treasonous Hillary Clinton for her illegal server farms? Or is Hur being pragmatic, as the author seems to suggest by issuing a report that in essence not only indicts Biden but the now completely corrupt justice system?
Comey’s bullshit report was an obviously naked, ham-fisted attempt to clear Clinton of any wrongdoing just before an election. The Dems could make the case that what Hur did is exactly the same thing. But for the most part, they’re not. They can’t because he is indeed guilty or at least in a fair and sane world be charged with the crimes that Hur elucidates. So, all they can do is bang their Khrushchev clown shoe on the MSNSDAP stage set as loud as they can in faux outrage.
Except, if he really is as sharp as a razor, then shouldn’t he have to face the music? Obviously that’s a loaded question given the abject corruption from top to bottom that is our government and judicial system.
The headlines say Michael Mann has won his defamation case and was awarded one million dollars in punitive damages. This suggests that the jury found he did not manipulate the data in his hockey stick graph which asserts that global warming is anthropogenic—that is, caused by man— is so frequently cited by “climate change” proponents. That’s not quite the whole story.
The jury seems to have focused on the fact that the writers compared his work to another Penn State employee who had engaged in child molestation which the university had covered up. The defamation the jury found was not in the critique of his research and the amount awarded seems unlikely to be received, but in the language used.
Some have questioned why this case even went to trial; after all there’s nothing inherently defamatory about questioning a scientist’s findings. That’s a feature of good science: the ability to dispute and make the proponent of an issue defend his work. And certainly the First Amendment doesn’t bar criticism, even of the work of those currently in favor. The answer, sadly, is this is the District of Columbia where judges seem to have lost their way once again. . .
. . . Awarded the sum of one dollar in compensatory damages, Mann couldn’t point to any real injury. But the D.C. jury found that the pair made their statements with “maliciousness, spite, ill will, vengeance or deliberate intent to harm,” and on that basis awarded punitive damages of one thousand dollars from Simberg and one million dollars from Steyn.
The punitive damages, however, seems to be contrary to the Supreme Court ruling in State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co. v. Campbell, which held that the due process clause generally limits punitive damage awards to less than ten times the size of the compensatory damages awarded and that punitive damage awards of four times the compensatory damage award is “close to the line of constitutional impropriety.” On his own, the judge could enter a judgment notwithstanding verdict to align the award with the State Farm ruling. In any event, the defendants have expressed an intent to appeal.
As we mentioned on the latest episode of the podcast, compensatory damages cannot exceed 10 times the amount of the punitive fine. But the judge clacked his gavel down without blinking when the jury came back and awarded the fraudster Mann one million times that amount?
I imagine by the time the appeal gets to SCOTUS, the entire bench will likely be chock full o’ Maoists. Remember, people like Steyn, Trump, the J-6 political prisoners aren’t being tried. “They’re being disposed of,” as Dr. Zaius would say.
It is a madhouse.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “How is the Biden [junta] using psychology on Americans to advance the Biden-Harris agenda or a swiftly chosen replacement candidate.” (The proper response to a nudge is to show them through a wall – jjs) The Obama “Nudge Unit” Rides Again
- Clarice Feldman: “Some have questioned why this case even went to trial; after all there’s nothing inherently defamatory about questioning a scientist’s findings. That’s a feature of good science: the ability to dispute and make the proponent of an issue defend his work. And certainly the First Amendment doesn’t bar criticism, even of the work of those currently in favor. The answer, sadly, is this is the District of Columbia where judges seem to have lost their way once again.” Mann v. Steyn, Free-Speech Travesty
- Roger Kimball: “A leitmotif in Putin’s remarks to Tucker in that marathon interview was, as he saw it, the serial betrayal of Russia by the West.” Examining the Controversy Surrounding Tucker Carlson’s Interview with Putin
- Victor Davis Hanson: “In 2024—an election year—the left is trying to undo what it created without explaining why and what they did to us and themselves as well.” Do Leftists Now Believe Leftism Doesn’t Work?
- Daniel Greenfield: “. . . And brought Obama’s father to America.” How the Kennedy Family Caused Today’s Immigration Crisis
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS & DEMENTIA WATCH
- “It has been clear since Joe Biden took the oath of office—and long before that—that he was never in charge of his mental faculties, let alone the country.” Joe Biden’s [spurious, fraud] Presidency is Over
- “The hastily called gaggle dissolved in seconds into a crazed, chaotic, feverish, free-for-all feeding frenzy with the octogenarian as the hapless, helpless red meat.” If He’s Lost His Wits, Joe Must Call It Quits
- “The report states that Biden forgot when he was vice president, and he mixed up the presidents of Egypt and Mexico in Thursday evening remarks addressing the report’s findings, which have attracted renewed attention to his mental faculties and advanced age.”Biden Camp Circles Wagons After Special Counsel Report Called Him “Elderly Man With a Poor Memory”
- “The report also said 73% of Democrats and 91% of independents now think Biden is too old for another term.” 86% of Americans Say Biden Too Old for Another Term: Poll
- “Robert Hur may be a coward. He may be a toady. He may be cynical. But say this for him, he’s not lying and he’s not wrong. Like every other lawyer, he was forced to draft his report in the context of America’s current two-tiered justice system. And unfortunately, that two-tiered justice system is not a problem that can be solved in the courtroom alone. It must be solved at the ballot box.” The Hur Report on Biden is Unintentionally Damning
- “Bauer, who is married to Biden’s top White House aide Anita [Mao groupie and lizard tongue] Dunn, said he raised concerns over the inclusion of these details to both Hur and Garland, which he viewed to be a violation of the Justice Department norms that essentially work to avoid prejudicing the public against people who are not charged with a crime. But the appeal failed.” Biden’s Legal Team Went to Justice Dept. Over What They Viewed as Unnecessary Digs at his Memory
* * * * *
- “Dems would have preferred Biden be charged with a crime it could fight rather than be publicly outed as non compos mentis.” Top Biden Campaign Official on Biden Skipping Super Bowl Interview: “Made the Right Choice for Himself”
- Andrew McCabe. Aside from the two-tiered non-justice justice system, he only thing “nauseating” is this traitorous bastard still breathing the same air we do – jjs Disgraced FBI Official Says There are “Nauseating Similarities” Between Biden’s Classified Docs and Hillary’s Emails
- “Although the thought of a ‘President Harris’ is equally as terrifying as a mentally incompetent Biden, it is the obligation of all political officials to be actively discussing the use of the 25th Amendment to remove Joe Biden from office. Just look into his eyes: the eyes of a man either without a soul, or without mental competency… or neither.” Has Joe Biden Become Possessed, Or Is He Just High as a Kite?
- “Biden’s not senile. He’s acting out the memory loss that people think of as senile. Real senility, though, is much stranger than mixing up words and forgetting names.” Too Frail to Fail? Too Old to Hold? Don’t Believe It.
- Miranda Devine: “You hate to attribute base cynical motives to anyone, but Biden walking through the family graveyard on his way out of mass, where waiting cameras will capture the perfect poignant image of a grief-burdened man among the tombstones, does tug at the idea. It is uncanny how these images always emerge when he is in hot water. Sometimes, in Washington, you can never be too cynical.” Jill Biden Can Spare Us the Fake Outrage Over the Damning Special Counsel Report
- Victor Davis Hanson: “But not too demented to be [even a fake, spurious] president?” Biden: Too Demented to Be Found Guilty of Crimes
* * * * *
- What really sticks out about this pitch is that there isn’t a denial of anything in the report. It doesn’t dispute that Joe couldn’t remember when he was vice president or when his son died. In fact, it almost reads like an excuse letter by reiterating the debilitating loss of a loved one, and then by insisting that he does “more an hour than most people do in a day,” as if to suggest that we need to give him some slack because he works so hard. Now, I wouldn’t doubt that Biden takes more vacations in a year than most Americans do in a lifetime, but that’s not the same thing. Did You Notice What’s Missing in Jill Biden’s Statement on the Hur Report?
- “If Biden did any of the things with classified materials that Trump is accused of doing — and Hur’s report makes it pretty clear he did — then the DOJ either erred in not moving forward with an indictment or was wrong to have indicted Trump.” Team Biden is Hoping Nobody Will Notice This Revelation From the Special Counsel Report
- Margot Cleveland: “The media smeared Trump for retaining ‘more than 300 classified documents’ but then parroted Biden lawyers’ spin that the Democrat’s 300-plus pages were just ‘six items.’” Democrats Spun Biden’s Classified Docs as “Six Items,” But Special Counsel Report Reveals It Was 300-Plus
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Illegal immigration has surged under [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden to over 2 million migrant encounters at the southern border in fiscal year 2023, and the number of terrorist threats trying to enter the United States has similarly risen sharply.”There’s Been Over 1.5 Million Migrant Encounters at the Border Since Mayorkas Last Said it Was “Secure”
- “Biden’s complaint that Trump would ‘rather weaponize’ the border than solve it is pure sour grapes.” After Border Security Fails, Biden Faults Trump
- “ . . . we don’t bear responsibility for a broken system, and we’re doing a tremendous amount within that broken system. But, fundamentally, fundamentally, Congress is the only one who can fix that.” Mayorkas Claims He and Biden “Don’t Bear Responsibility” for Border Crisis, Won’t Say He Deserves to Keep Job
- “Mayor Mike Johnston (D-CO) — like other Democrat big city mayors — is also hoping his imposed sacrifice on Americans will spur voter turnout against former President Donald Trump.” (Americans want these foreign invaders deported! – jjs) Sanctuary City Mayor Cuts Services for Americans, Blames Trump
- “A bipartisan group of senators kill the bill.” Senate Negotiators’ Fatally Flawed Border Security Deal
- “It takes incredible mental gymnastics to make this argument, but that’s never stopped a leftist.” The New Leftist Argument: Illegal Aliens Are Actually Here Legally
- “Growing Hispanic populations in crucial presidential election swing states have made the demographic a must-win for both Biden and Trump. Arizona and Nevada are roughly 30 percent Hispanic while comprising about 10 percent of the population in Georgia and North Carolina — still a significant voting block.” Hispanics Turning On Biden Over Open Borders
- “Open borders threaten our national security. . . ”[if the federal government] won’t solve the influx of people and drugs, states have to step up. Right now, Texas needs our help and we’re grateful to our National Guard members, state Troopers, and their families for their willingness to serve and keep us safe.” Utah Governor Cox to Send National Guard to Texas-Mexico Border
- “These bad policies jeopardize not just Virginia’s healthcare system but create perverse incentives that illegal immigrants will see as a green light to travel to Virginia for free schooling, driver’s licenses, and now, free healthcare,” Sturtevant warned, comparing the Democrat agenda to the “sanctuary” policies which have seen cities like New York and Chicago become magnets for illegal aliens, incurring huge costs. VA Dems Want to Incentivize Illegal Immigration by Giving Migrant Minors Free Healthcare
- Naomi Wolf: “Is mass illegal immigration being deployed against us?” What is a Culture?
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “According to online biographies, both hostage are originally from Argentina. Their release comes after the visit last week of Argentinian President Javier Milei, who visited families of Argentinian-Israeli hostages and survivors of the October 7 terror attack. Both men were abducted from Kibbutz Nir Yitzchak during the October 7 terror attack.” IDF Rescues 2 Israeli Hostages in Rafah — After Biden Warned Israel Not to Go There
- “Hamas’s terrorist command center was hooked to UNRWA’s own electricity supply.” Israeli Uncovers Hamas Server Farm and Tunnel Complex Beneath UNRWA’s Gaza HQ
- “With the assistance of the Al-Amal Hospital staff, the soldiers were able to locate the terrorists and subdue them without firing a shot or disrupting any medical procedures.”Israeli Soldiers and Gaza Medical Workers Capture 20 Hamas Terrorists Hiding in Hospital
- “Voters won’t give a pass to the party that whitewashes Hitler’s spiritual heirs.” The American People Know the Real Hamas
- “I’m of the view, as you know, that the conduct of the response in Gaza — in the Gaza Strip has been over the top.” — [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden Team Biden Turning Against Israel To Win Michigan
- “Samantha Power would not meet with ambassador until ceasefire reached.” (she who resembles an assistant crack-whore – jjs) Senior Biden Junta Official Refused To Meet With Israeli Ambassador During 2021 Hamas Conflict, Internal Emails Show
- Clarice Feldman: “The revelations of UNRWA’s perfidy and Joe Biden’s decrepitude mark an inflection point in relations between the elites and the public.” Double Exposure
- “Soviet propaganda painted Zionism as a racist, fascist, Nazi, settler-colonial, imperialist ideology that opposed everything that socialism and communism stood for.” The Soviet Pathos of Anti-Zionism
- “If there is one lesson that should have been learned by western politicians from the Hamas massacre of October 7, 2023, it is that Israel uprooting its citizens and turning their land over to ‘Palestinians’ to create a state does not bring peace, harmony, and goodwill.”Sanctioning Settlers for Peace
- “Citizens of the Jewish state must recover the single-minded attention to security that typified their country’s early days.” The New Israel, and the Old
* * * * *
- “Korean Christians stand up to anti-Israel protestors at Harvard: ‘What’s happening here is not normal.’” (We could really use some rooftop Koreans – jjs) WATCH: Group of Korean Christians Confronts Anti-Israel Protestors at Harvard
- “The people of Libya, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, ‘Palestine’, as well as the people of America will never forgive you! You will burn!” Hamas Rape Deniers Disrupt Columbia University Event on Preventing Sexual Assault in War
- “America came late to being a friend to Israel. Instead, Harry Truman callously treated the defenseless new nation as just another pawn in the Cold War.” The Truth About America and Israel’s Founding is Not What You Think
- “The Red-Green alliance at war with the West.” A Marriage Made in Hell
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The justices had consequences on their minds. It’s hard to escape the disenfranchising effect of letting Colorado — or any other state — boot a presidential candidate from the ballot.” 8 Democrats Who Dismissed Joe Biden’s Cognitive Decline
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Despite the clear transcript and video evidence exonerating Trump for the hoax surrounding Charlottesville, millions of Americans still believe that the 45th President was an open, brazen racist.” Charlottesville and Trump: Will the Big Lie Finally Die?
- “DEI is a group identity ideological approach, which is the exact opposite of our constitutional structure of focusing on the rights and obligations of individuals,” [legal eagle William] Jacobson said. “There is no good reason for a court, of all places, to abdicate the focus on the individual and to focus on groups. DEI cannot, because of its group identity focus, advance the cause that every individual is entitled to equal protection of the laws and to be treated with respect without regard to race, ethnicity, or other protected status.”Blue State Court System Offers Grant To Establish ‘Diversity’ Coordinators
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- This wasn’t a warning to NATO allies that he’s going to let Russia do “whatever the hell they want.” It was a story about how he got NATO nations to pay their commitments while he was president. As Sen. Marco Rubio explained to CNN’s Jake Tapper, “He used leverage to get people to step up to the plate and become more active in NATO” . . . It’s quite clear that the liberal media is trying to switch the narrative after the release of the Hur report and Biden’s disastrous speech last week.” The Media Is Lying About Trump’s NATO Comments
- Robert Spencer: “”Don’t believe your lying eyes, believe MS[NSDAP]. There isn’t anything that Biden could do that would make Maddow and Hayes and people like them go off the reservation. They’re lifers. They’re convinced and amply compensated party apparatchiks. The only thing that could get them to turn on Old Joe would be a signal from those who are really running things that the sinister old corruptocrat has outlived his usefulness. That signal hasn’t been given yet.” Rachel Maddow Discovers Why Biden Really Is Fit to Be [even a fake, spurious] President
- “Is there no one at the Times – but Bret Stephens – willing to give Israel a fair shake?” The New York Times and Israel, Its Favorite Whipping Boy
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “My view is that the commercial property market is a slow-moving train wreck that is going to have a major adverse effect on the regional banks. That, in turn, could derail the [spurious] economic recovery and force the Federal Reserve to cut interest rates in a big way.” Here’s the Domino That Could Kickstart Another Banking Crisis
- “She can’t possibly be this ignorant, can she?” The Incredible Shrinking Elizabeth Warren
- “The Biden [junta] has struggled to control inflation’s effects on the U.S. economy and its impact on American consumers. After taking office, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden pushed several large spending bills through Congress, including the American Rescue Plan – a $1.9 trillion ‘stimulus‘ bill passed by Congress in March of 2021 intended to speed up the economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.” WATCH: Treasury Sec Janet Yellen Says High Prices Are Here To Stay
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Steyn must now pick up the costs of 12 years of litigation on both sides, together with the million dollar penalty. It’s a crushing defeat for him but also for the First Amendment, and for the prospect of any real debate on public policies when lawfare can roll over the protections of free speech that the Constitution provides but that increasingly the courts ignore.” The Blind Justice of Defamation
- “A government for the people, by the people means just that. These incremental pillages into our rights eat away at everything we know is correct. Self-government is a constitutional right, and I’m sure that in 2024 that includes choosing the tires we purchase for our cars.” What Next? Woke State Now Coming After Car Tires
- “UN Global Compact calls on members to ‘make sure’ they are ‘not complicit in human rights abuses.'” Chinese Surveillance Giant Complicit in Uyghur Genocide Joins UN “Sustainability Initiative”
- “The U.N. calls its document ‘Agenda 2030.’ What it actually is is a global takeover.” The Pathetic and Repulsive Thought of the United Nations
- “. . . it’s all based on lies. Unstoppable lies, fanned by every media over and over again. Fanned by princes and kings. A lie that elevates people like David Attenborough, and makes fools out their legacy.” All Species Are Thriving but Man
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez responded to news of the shooting with an X post saying, “It is believed that a possible shooter is down, shot by one of our deputy’s on-scene. I’m enroute to the scene.” Click2Houston reported the shooter allegedly opened fire in the church lobby. The outlet noted that witnesses indicated “the shooter was possibly a female.” Lakewood Church Shooter Stopped by Good Guy with Gun
- “Washington D.C. is governed by Muriel Bowser, a Democrat, and a City Council comprised entirely of Democrats and former Democrats sitting as independents.” Democrat D.C. Sees More 911 Calls Than Any U.S. State (If this is an argument for statehood, to hell with that – jjs)
- “I don’t know how Craig has managed to dodge security at the UK’s biggest airport and fly to America without a passport and ticket,” Sturt’s brother, Lee Smith, told the outlet. According to Smith, Craig has a “troubled past” and warned that something “sinister” could happen. (TOP. Men. You have to wonder if there’s a “Religion of Peace”™ angle to this. Even still, yikes – jjs) Police: U.K. Man Stows Away on Flight to NYC, Goes Missing After Arrest
- “Court holds that Hawaii gun statutes requiring permitted carry do not violate the Hawaii Constitution nor the Second Amendment.” Hawaiian Supreme Court: “Spirit of Aloha” Supersedes State Individual Carry Rights
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Tiger Craven-Neeley said district officials summoned him to a video conference Thursday afternoon and instructed him to turn in his keys and laptop and not return to his classroom at Glassbrook Elementary until further notice.” California Teacher Who Exposed “Woke Kindergarten” Program Placed On Indefinite Leave
- “How are we going to build anything if we’re trapped beneath the rubble produced by those in control?” It’s the Elites, Stupid
- “Joe Biden is running on more abortion: abortion in more places for more reasons for more women.” Joe Biden Will Lose Running on Abortion
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Fontes dismissed concerns about Arizona’s election administration, but a new lawsuit alleges widespread failures.” Arizona Secretary of State Shrugs Off Election Problems as Lawsuit Highlights 2022 Failures
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Bush, a member of the so-called “squad” of left-wing House Democrats, is trailing her main primary challenger, Prosecuting Attorney of St. Louis County Wesley Bell, by 22 points with about six months until voters in Missouri’s first congressional district go to the polls for the primary election in August, according to a new poll by MOScout and Remington, a Republican polling firm. Bush is currently under federal investigation for alleged misuse of federal security money, and she has repeatedly taken decidedly anti-Israel stances since the Hamas war commenced in October 2023. (I assume Bell is even more of a Maoist than Bush – jjs) Is This “Squad” Shit-Whore Dem About to Get Wiped Out in a Primary?
- The voters see the disconnect between what the media is warning about Trump and the former president’s record. “Trump will do this” or “Trump will do that” if he’s elected is not a serious argument, and the voters aren’t convinced. Trump’s unpredictability has been his hallmark. How can anyone predict what he’s going to do if elected? The more hysterical and unbalanced the response to Trump, the more support he picks up. This is Why Donald Trump Will Win in November
- “With Biden’s mental acuity becoming an undeniable problem, Democrats will have to figure out what to do with a [phony] vice president who’s even more unpopular than him.” With Biden in Mental Decline, How Do You Solve a Problem Like Kamala Harris?
- “The NBC News survey, conducted at the end of January, found that 40 percent of respondents believe former President Trump outperformed their expectations. In 2018, those who said he was exceeding their expectations sat at 29 percent. Meanwhile, just 29 percent currently say he did worse they expected while in office.” Voters Rate Trump’s Tenure as Better Than Biden’s
- “Michigan is shaping up to be the whole ballgame for 2024. Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are both trending red and if Trump captures Michigan, it would be a repeat of 2016.” The Third-Party Impact on the Presidential Election Has Never Been So Big
- “. . . and the evil party does the same.” Republicans Live Up to Being the Stupid Party
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Foreign policy, and politics generally, is not primarily about good feelings.” Russia Hawks Missed the Point of Tucker’s Putin Interview
- “Swedish authorities have now handed the evidence uncovered by their efforts over to German investigators.” Sweden Closes Its Investigation into Destruction of Nord Steam Pipeline
- Republicans do not care about the southern border or American sovereignty, but they sure love Ukraine.” Meet the Fraud RINO Scumbag Senators Who Lied About Prioritizing Border Security Over Ukraine Funding
- “When a leader wants to start a war or gift his supporters with a new government program, he will say anything in order to start his war or pass his program.” Wars and Putin, Lies and Biden
- “Deception exposed.” Canada: Trudeau Invited Nazi to His Official Reception for Zelensky
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The projected result would make Stubb, who was prime minister in 2014-2015 and has held at several other Cabinet posts, the 13th president of Finland since the Nordic country’s independence in 1917.” Centre-Right Globalist Alexander Stubb Projected to Win Finland Presidential Election
- “The head of South Africa’s radical and genocidally racist Economic Freedom Fighters movement is poised to take the majority in South Africa’s Parliament.” In South Africa, a Great Evil is Growing Fast
- “The U.S. Navy’s decision to stop the production of critically important munitions are prima facie evidence of America’s failure to perceive and respond appropriately to the threat from the PRC.” The Operational Impact of America’s Greatest Strategic Failure
- “At best, the maker of some of our most advanced defense systems finds itself groveling to China. At worst, our foreign policy could be weakened to protect these defense systems.” In China’s Commercial Warfare With Boeing, American Foreign Policy Is Collateral
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The notification, just hours after Austin’s hospitalization, stands in stark contrast to the last two times Austin was hospitalized. In the first instance, in late December, Austin underwent a surgery for prostate cancer and did not inform the [so-called quote-unquote “president”].” Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Back in Hospital for an “Emergent Bladder Issue”
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Current evidence indicates that Alaskapox virus primarily occurs in small mammals. The virus has been most commonly identified in red-backed voles and shrews, based on small mammal sampling in the Fairbanks North Star Borough. However, it is likely that the virus is more widespread in Alaska’s small mammal populations, and infections in humans may have occurred in other patients but were not diagnosed. Domestic pets (cats and dogs) may also play a role in spreading the virus.” Alaska Health Officials: First Deadly Case of Alaskapox Kills Elderly Man
- “Virginia lawmakers recently voted Tuesday to push forward a bill to the state Senate that would allow doctors to euthanize patients diagnosed with terminal illnesses, while another in Arizona would allow a patient to direct a doctor to withhold food and water.” Nearly 20 States are Weighing Legislation That Would Make Assisted Suicide Legal
- “Suffering serves a purpose for the soul that euthanasia denies.” Virginia’s Bishops Speak Out Against Euthanasia
- “As the mother of a daughter with special needs, I’m grateful the House passed this important legislation this week, and I hope the Senate will follow suit in short order. . . The QALY cost-effectiveness metric values an additional year of life for a person with disabilities as less than an additional year of life for a person in “normal” health. In so doing, this metric discriminates against some of the most vulnerable in our society. The National Council on Disability, on which I have served, published a report indicating that ‘QALY-based programs have been found to violate the Americans with Disabilities Act.’” House Votes To Nuke Federal Health Metrics That Deem People With Disabilities Less Valuable Than People Without
- “’Cure’ and ‘Cancer’ seem to appear together in mainstream reports these days only when lowering expectations or hedging bets.” Why We’re Losing Against Cancer
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The original goal of the Artemis Accords, established during the Trump administration, was to create an alliance focused on allowing property rights in space that would also act to establish legal rules to protect those rights, something that the Outer Space Treaty forbids. It appears that under the Biden [junta] those goals have increasingly been pushed aside for the globalist goals of the UN.” Greece signs Artemis Accords
- “This story however does raise the long-standing question of how SpaceX can control the use and ownership of its terminals.” SpaceX denies Russian claim that Starlink terminals sold illegally will work in the Ukraine
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Shame on the NFL.” Performance of “Black National Anthem” Sparks Backlash
- “Trans influencer could have to delete Bud Light posts that blatantly violate new beer industry guidelines.” One Year Later: How Bud Light’s Dylan Mulvaney Fiasco Pushed Beer Industry To Rewrite Its Ad Standards
- “It never pays to antagonize your customers: Paypal announced last week that it is laying off 2,500 workers, a reduction of its work force by about 9%, repeating a similar round of layoffs one year ago.” Pushback: Paypal’s Blacklisting Causes It to Lose Significant Business
- “Most, if not all, of the major societal problems we are confronting today are a direct result of abandoning the principles that are the underpinnings of American culture.” Guilt-Tripping Our Way to Self-Destruction
- “With the 2024 Florida legislative session being at its mid-point, Tallahassee still has a shot at passing solid historic preservation legislation that stops a key part of the Marxist cultural revolution in its tracks. Doing so will demonstrate real leadership by Florida and provide a role model for other states to follow. Doing nothing facilitates the continuation of the slow suicide of America.” Can Florida Halt the Woke Revolution?
- “Young adults in this age group lack a work ethic, and the future looks perilous.” Gen Z — What’s a Paper Route?
- “Watching the best picture from 1973 or remembering Blazing Saddles’ 50th anniversary is a reminder of just how far Hollywood has fallen.” Hollywood’s Finances are Collapsing, and It Brought This on Itself
- “Perhaps this show got its name from these irrational storylines? Let’s hope they get back to their original, non-political episodes and leave the propaganda behind.” Anti-Cop “ACAB'”Hate Taints NBC’s New Crime Drama The Irrational
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Once-mighty Diablo Cody stumbles in retro comedy comeback vehicle.” Lisa Frankenstein Dead and Buried at Box Office
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.