Good morning kids. The weekend is here and at least from my perspective in aggregating today’s links, the Jeffrey Epstein news has petered out faster than a teenage boner exposed to a centerfold of Lena Dunham in a thong. The attempt to shift the focus of Epstein’s crimes and who benefited from, partook in and covered up for them (spoiler alert: scores of 99.99% big time Democrat-Leftists) and hoodwink the public into looking at Alex Acosta’s handling of the original case and Donald Trump’s non-existent relationship has failed. And that means now a massive news blackout and embargo over the coming weeks unless and until the powers that be get Epstein to bear false witness against the President and resuscitate the all but dead impeachment attempt. The only item is his lawyers wanting to put up his $77 million mansion/townhouse as collateral and have him kept under house arrest. If he’s willing to do that, it means $77 million is chump change to what he has stashed all over the globe. And that still leaves a lot of unanswered questions as to how he acquired his wealth in the first place.
Moving on to THE BORDER CRISIS & IMMIGRATION, the lead item is the President’s seeming cave on putting the citizenship question on the 2020 census. The Democrat-Media Complex is crowing about how this is a big defeat, but there are a number of things to take into consideration which I will get to in a second. Despite this decision, Trump has announced that he will use his power over the bureaucracy to garner citizenship information from Federal agencies. In the meantime, Director of Citizenship and Immigration Services Ken Cuccinelli is promising that the delayed mass roundup of deportee dead-enders is going to go forward. That’s great but a) don’t announce it and b) it should be Operation Wetback 2 – Repatriation Boogaloo; a concerted long-term effort aimed at every single illegal alien regardless of how long they’ve been here and all the other sob stories, real or imagined.
Circling back to the political ramifications, the question remains did the President cave or is this just a strategic withdrawal to regroup and attack along another axis? Given this President’s single-mindedness in following through on promises, especially the crucial one that got him elected, I’d say it’s the latter. Look let’s be real here. I’ve long advocated for Trump to tell the damn Judiciary to STFU, STFD restore sanity and propriety to a branch of government that was supposed to have the least influence of any of the three. The problem Trump faces is, if he does this – and I firmly believe he has every right and justification to do so considering the nature of the opposition – he will add fuel to the fire of impeachment and with scum like Mitt Romney in the Senate, he faces not only impeachment but removal from office with the eager help of the traitors in the GOP-e.
What’s particularly egregious is the fact that the issue is not that he wants to put a citizenship question on the census, but that it was removed by Obama and he wants to put it back in. Clearly racist, right [sarc]? Once again, President Trump has to go it alone in an attempt to restore another bit of sanity to a nation being torn apart by an anti-American totalitarian insurrectionist force. So, again for me, strategic withdrawal.
And then you have Chiquita Khruschev, Joe Bidet and Fauxca-Has-Been calling for the dissolution of ICE, DHS and the Border Patrol as well as erasing our national borders entirely. And as Ken Cuccinelli announces the on-again impending roundups of illegals, Nancy Palsi goes in front of the media and tells these miscreants to resist arrest. This is insanity. This is a fracture line where the nation breaks apart. As marvelous a job as this President is doing, virtually all by himself, one day he’s not going to be here to hold things together. G-d help us.
Looking at the DEMOCRAT SCANDAL SHEET and OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED ANTI-SEMITISM items of the day, the sanctimonious turd mass collectively known as Senate Democrats are persecuting a right-leaning organization for information about their donors while simultaneously keeping their multi-millions in dirty money hidden from public scrutiny, Daniel Greenfield exposes a cheerleader for the terrorism-sponsoring Qatar who’s also a foreign policy adviser to Kamala-Toe and finally Chiquita Khruschev’s “concentration camp” idiocy fuels Joo-hatred, unintentionally or not.
CLINTON-OBAMA COUP & MUELLER DECEPTION/COVER-UP: Another rejection of a Mueller claim in that a DoJ lawyer states the Russian government had nothing to do with the troll farms that Mueller made a big deal out of indicting. Can’t wait to see Jordan, Meadows, Gohmert and the other real Republicans make that lanky hunk of corruption squirm. That is, if he doesn’t weasel out of testifying.
CIVIL WAR 2.0 continues to percolate as a blob reportedly identified as a woman assaults a pro-life activist at the University of Wisconsin, some hack propagandist antagonizing and threatening Seb Gorka nearly escaped justifiably having the shit kicked out of him by the latter at the White House yesterday, and yes, the republic is indeed collapsing around us. What to do, what to do…
POLITICS: The big story is now the open civil war between the crypto-socialist old guard Democrats and the bust-out in-your-face Maoists as Nancy Palsi and her supporters continue to exchange rhetorical fire with Chiquita Khruschev and her cadre of Young Turds. Longtime Missouri Democrat Lacy Clay blasted Toothy McBigTits for playing the race card and called her puppet master Saikat Chakrabarti “ignorant.” All of this is in response to her and the other three demented dames claiming to being marginalized. Well, there really is no arguing that. Even the execrable Pelosi and the others in the party have been successful for a very long time keeping their attempt to destroy America wrapped tightly in the Stars and Stripes, but the impatience of youth demands revolution now, especially in the age of Donald Trump who has thrown things into reverse for the first time ever. As Warren Henry over at The Federalist observes:
The spectacle of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez complaining that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is persistently “singling out of newly elected women of color” for criticism is an occasion for much schadenfreude on the right. But conservatives should be careful about drinking too deeply from the mug of progressive tears.
The feud between Ocasio-Cortez and Pelosi represents a clash of two different types of politics, the outcome of which will define the Democratic Party and American politics for some time to come. This schism likely will be resolved outside Congress, which may give Ocasio-Cortez’s forces the advantage…
..Pelosi represents traditional politics in general and traditional Democratic politics in particular. She continues to view politics along the right-left spectrum and tactically is concerned about holding the center of her caucus. Ocasio-Cortez represents a post-2016 theory of politics. As a democratic socialist she is far-left, but she is also a populist. This is why Ocasio-Cortez is willing to sponsor an anti-lobbyist bill with Sen. Ted Cruz. Tactically, Ocasio-Cortez learned from Donald Trump how to use social media to raise her profile, target opponents to rally support through negative polarization, and set an agenda (because traditional media continue to confuse Twitter with reality). She also represents identity politics in a way Pelosi never would…
…Unfortunately for those who would prefer Pelosi’s modes of politics, the conflict is not confined to Congress. It is also playing out in the Democratic presidential campaign, where Ocasio-Cortez’s politics likely have the advantage…
It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. If Donkey Chompers and the Maoists take over, will their brand of open insanity keep them on the political and indeed geographic fringes of America? The sad news is as Pelosi and the old guard Dems age and die off, so do the rest of us over the older generation, leaving the country in the hands of those who received an “education” in America’s schools. Ugh.
Elsewhere, on a bright note, John James running for a Senate seat out of Michigan is raising serious cash, the Dem debates were a total flop with American viewers, the rabbi who survived the Poway synagogue shooting embraced and prayed with VP Pence and loves Trump, anti-establishment candidates looking to gain in Mississippi state races, Alabama Senate candidate echoes how we feel about Paul Ryno, Blotto O’Rourke is about as original as a funny Amy Schumer joke, Mayor Buttplug kisses Sharptone’s sewer lid medallion, and this Amy McGrath dame is flipping and flopping all over the place. Yes, Democrats. Please send her more cash for her campaign!
FIRST AMENDMENT & FAKE NEWS FAKERY: Chiquita Khruschev gets slapped with lawsuits over her Twitter bannings, Amazon trying to stifle Mollie Hemingway’s hot bestseller about the Kavanaugh hearings, Twitter went dark all over the world and for one brief shining moment there was calm, Jeffrey Lord looks at the racism charges of Bro-Fo and Donkey Chompers, David Harsanyi with a rousing defense of Tu-Ca over Bro-Fo, 1,000 Google employees sign a petition to starve Breitbart of ad revenue (which makes you wonder if Google was keeping track of who signed and who didn’t), Detroit music festival won’t charge white people double to damage their ears and brains, a look at the airbrushing of history vis a vis the George Washington school mural, and lastly another look at the knitting Nazis of Ravelry.
FOREIGN DESK: Hong Kong protestors on mass hunger strike despite promises of nixing that extradition law, Iran’s Fordow nuke plant still spinning like a dervish, Iranian attempt to seize Brit ship is about forcing them to back down and let them continue to meddle in Syria, Greece’s ravaged socialist nation elects a conservative pro-Trumper, Joe Bidet, a man (on paper) who has been wrong on every major foreign policy event and position for over 40 years gives a foreign policy speech declaring open borders and that Trump is America’s gravest danger, Christian family abused by Norway heads to EU court for redress, and finally two sides of London from the viewpoint of hero Tommy Robinson and zero Kim Darroch.
DEE-Fense: House bucks Trump on no bucks for tranny troops, and Advanced Micro Devices sold America out to the Chi-Coms with state-of-the-art computer chips. Bastards.
WE-ALL-SLAM-FOR-I-SLAM: Day-Ending-in-Y Dept. for Chicago mosque.
DOMESTIC NEWS: Record spending and record deficits and yet John Cornyn belches out we just can’t eliminate any of the bureaucracy. Also, Michael Flynn’s son is being called in a Turkish lobbying trial, BART a sign of sanity in insane Frisco, public employee salary insanity in California, and the last thing the Rust Belt needs, but has plenty of evidently, is corrupt politicians.
THE ECONOMY: Trump gets Lockheed-Martin plant in PA to stay open, child of a child pimp Maizie Hirohito totally clueless about the USMCA, Toothy McBigTits scares banks into not lending to private prison facilities, and Rabbi Fischer with part two on his series about socialism.
CRIME & PUNISHMENT: 60 yutes go on rampage in Philly Walgreen’s. Just as they were all turning their lives around too. What a shame.
HEALTHCARE: More on Obamacare as it faces the potential coup de grace, please G-d.
EDUCATION: Tu-Ca co-authors piece on how higher ed discriminates in favor of Democrat elites, Teacher’s Union sues DoE about loan paybacks, and terrorist front group CAIR gets beaten in Texas over Judeo-Christianity.
RED GREENS: Toothy McBigTits’ Puppet Master Saikat Chakrabarti admits the Green New Deal has nothing to do with the climate and everything to do with overthrowing the republic and creating a totalitarian state, pedophile-linked Gillibrand opens mouth and pelts hardworking coal miner with stupid, and nukes beat solar hands down every time.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMSEXUALIZATION: A plea to mothers about not putting your daughter on the pill.
HITHER & YON: In light of the Kavanaugh book, Christian Toto reminds us of the horrid assault on Robert Bork by Gregory Peck (sadly, a rabid lefty), on Ross Perot’s debate with Al Gore over NAFTA and the aftereffects, boycotting is all the Left has left, and the ignorance and stupidity in this “whiteness” garbage.
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
- Trump Backs Off Citizenship Question On Census, Will Obtain Information Through Other Means
- Trump: “We Are Not Backing Down” in Effort to Pursue Citizenship Information
- RUFKM? Palsi Pelosi Tells Deportable Aliens They Can Refuse to Open Their Doors to ICE Agents (and can they also use firearms to repel them, Nancy? – jjs)
- Fauxca-Has-Been Warren’s New Immigration Plan Would Decriminalize Border Crossings
- Here’s How Far From Current Law Our Border Debate Has Shifted
- Video: Texas Reporter Watches 300 Migrants Cross Border in Six Hours (why are we not firing live rounds over their heads? – jjs)
- Pakistani “Pee Guy” Goes On TrialL’AFFAIRE EPSTEIN
- Epstein’s Lawyers Request Home Detention in $77M NYC Mansion for Accused Child Sex TraffickerOTHER DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- Senate Dems Demand Right-Leaning Judicial Crisis Network Disclose Donors, Ignore Own Dark Money
- Greenfield: The Qatar Supporter Advising Kamala-Toe HarrisOFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY ANTI-SEMITISM
- Chiquita Khruschev AOC and “Concentration Camps”CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, THE MUELLER DECEPTION
- DoJ Attorney Says Russian Government Had Nothing To Do With Troll FarmsCIVILWAR 2.0
- Woman Assaults Pro-Life Activist at University of Wisconsin-Madison
- The Republic Is Collapsing: The Time to Act Is Now
- At Social Media Summit, Establishment Journo Accosts Seb Gorka at White HousePOLITICS
- Black Missouri Democrat Rips Into Chiquita Khruschev For “Using the Race Card” Against Palsi Pelosi
- The Chiquita Khruschev AOC-Palsi Pelosi Feud Will Not Be Settled In Congress (Summer’s Eve-loaded super-soakers at 20 paces? – jjs)
- The Four Horsewomen of the Democrat Apocalypse
- GOP Michigan Senate Candidate John James Raises $1.5 Million in Less Than a Month (yes! – jjs)
- Most Americans Didn’t Care Enough to Watch the Democrat Debates, Poll Finds
- Rabbi Embraces VP Pence During Visit To California Synagogue Where Shooting Took Place
- Anti-Establishment Candidates Take on Mississippi State Elections
- Alabama 2020 Senate Hopeful Tommy Tuberville: “I’m Really Disgusted with Paul Ryan”
- Blotto O’Rourke Embraces Anti-American Platform, Says Country “Founded on White Supremacy” (you need to invent something original, Mickey – jjs)
- Mayor Buttplug Panders to Black Voters With Intensive Affirmative Action Plan
- The “Ditch Mitch” McConnell Campaign Is Just Democrats Lighting Their Money On Fire
- Flip Flop: Cocaine Mitch Challenger McGrath Now Apologizes After Saying She Would Have Confirmed KavanaughFIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
- Chiquita Khruschev AOC Hit With Set Of Lawsuits Over Twitter Blocking; One From a Democrat and Another From a Republican
- Why Is Amazon Blocking Reviews of the No. 1 Best-Selling Justice On Trial?
- Worldwide Twitter Outage Leaves Users Unable to Express Their Outrage (it was a mitzvah while it lasted – jjs)
- Lord: Bro-Fo Omar, Re-Segregation Democrats Target Tucker Carlson
- Harsanyi: Tucker Carlson Is Absolutely Right About Bro-Fo Omar
- Report: Over 1,000 Google Employees Sign Petition to Use Market Dominance to Starve Breitbart of Ad Revenue (how many actually wanted to willingly sign? – jjs)
- Detroit Music Festival Reverses Course, Won’t Charge White People More for Tickets
- Up Against the Wall with Washington
- Inside the Twisted Ravelry ControversyFOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Hong Kong Protesters Aged 16-73 on Hunger Strike Despite Claim Extradition Bill “Is Dead”
- Secret Iranian Nuclear Weapons Facility Still Up and Running
- Iran’s Latest Provocation Isn’t Even About the Nuke Deal
- A New Day For Greece Has Arrived With Election of Conservative Kyriakos Mitsotakis
- In Major Foreign Policy Speech, Biden Identifies Trump as the Enemy (from the man with a 40+ year record of being wrong on everything – jjs)
- Christian Family Whose Children Were Seized By Norwegian Government Will Be Heard At European Court
- A Tale of Two Cities… Both of Which Are LondonDEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- House Bucks Trump’s Transgender Troop Policy in Defense Spending Vote
- Did Advanced Micro-Devices Put Profits Ahead of Country?ISLAM, TERRORISM, SHARIA, DHIMMITUDE
- Chicago Mosque Holds Memorial Service for Morsi, Calls Israel “Head of the Snake”DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
- $3,355,970,000,000: Federal Spending Sets Record Through June; Deficit Hits $747,115,000,000 (how much was that border wall again? – jjs)
- GOP-e Fraudster John Cornyn: “Yes,” Gov’t Spends Too Much, But It’s Not a Matter of Eliminating Programs (double-talking douchebag needs to be sent packing – jjs)
- Prosecutors Plan To Call Michael Flynn’s Son, Ex-FBI Official As Witnesses In Turkish Lobbying Trial
- Restoring Order on BART
- Public Servants Or The Public’s Masters?
- Insult to Injury in the Rust BeltTHE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Lockheed Martin’s Pennsylvania Sikorsky Plant to Remain Open at President Trump’s Request
- Alleged Senator Maizie Hirohito Didn’t Know About the USMCA After Question From Reporter
- Big Banks Cave to Pressure From Chiquita Khruschev AOC (private prisons are, like, you know, um, racist, or something – jjs)
- Rabbi Fischer: How Socialism Works, Part Two: A Primer for Economic Idealists and Others Who Just Seek GoodnessCRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Roughly 60 Teens Run Amok, Ravage Philadelphia WalgreensHEALTHCARE
- The Nine Lies of ObamacareEDUCATION, INDOCTRINATION
- College Admissions Are Rigged In Favor Of Prominent Democrats
- Teachers’ Union Sues the Department of Education over Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- A Victory for State EducationRED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
- Chiquita Khruschev’s Puppet Master/Chief of Staff Admits What the Green New Deal Is Really About… And It’s Not the Climate
- NXVIM-Related Gillibrand: I Told Coal Miner Green New Deal “Just Bipartisan Ideas” (from the mind of a bivalve – jjs)
- Carbon-Free Power: Solar vs. NuclearFEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Stop Putting Your Daughters on Birth ControlCULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
- Toto: Flashback – Gregory Peck’s Attack on Judge Bork
- How Ross Perot’s Debate With Al Gore Over NAFTA Foreshadowed Today’s Politics
- Boycott Culture Is All the Left Has Left (“boycott” here is a noun and a verb – jjs)
- Why It’s Preposterous To Say Western Civilization Is About “Whiteness”
Love your morning reports JJ. Usually catch them over on Ace ‘tho.
Thanks, bro. Either way you check it out is welcome.