Good morning, kids. Midweek and the big story that’s getting short shrift is the unrest in China. It has implications beyond the geopolitical and economic that hit very close to home, as you’ll see. Despite Chi-Com police and security forces predictably responding to the demonstrators over the weekend with teargas, rubber bullets and clubs, upwards of 40,000 took over the Hong Kong airport and shut it down. Latest reports have riot police storming the terminal while anti-terrorism forces have massed outside the city.
Before continuing, here’s a public service announcement for the Democrat-Left-Media Complex and the GOP-e: This is why we have the Second Amendment. I’m not saying that even if a good portion of the citizens of HK were armed to even a fraction of the extent as most Americans, the Chi-Com regime wouldn’t respond with force to crush these protests. But it might have caused them to think twice about enacting wildly unpopular laws that are in complete contravention to the city’s semi-autonomy that would have led to the situation they now face (meh, what am I saying? We’re armed to the teeth and look what our government has done for the past 50 to 100 years).
Despite Beijing’s innate bellicosity and imperialist dreams, aided and abetted by American stupidity in the form of granting them most favored nation trading status (Carter), handing over extremely sensitive defense technology that boosted their military capabilities by decades (Clinton) and lebensraum to illegally claim all of the South China Sea as territorial waters and a free hand in Africa and elsewhere (Obama), China today has serious internal problems that could present a mortal threat to 70 years of total Communist control. Even with a population of nearly 1.4 billion, thanks to the hideous one-child policy and the cultural imperative for male offspring, China’s replacement birth rate is now in negative territory. Their real estate market, which the government sank a tremendous amount of money into, is wildly overinflated and headed for a correction. The post-Cultural Revolution and post-Tiananmen Square generations have become exposed to and fully embrace western consumerism, and thanks to the internet and the opening of travel to the west and study abroad, a growing disdain for authoritarianism. There’s also the threat of jihadist terrorism from Uighur Muslims and the even greater threat from a growing population of practicing Christians that worship something other than the all-powerful State. There are also reports of serious labor unrest and protests in places like Shenzhen and Guangdong that are getting almost zero coverage from the media.
And to top it all off, you have Donald Trump who has thrown a wrench into the Globalist plan of decapitating the United States as the world’s economic and security superpower and delivering its head on a platter to the Chinese dragon. Despite the headlines about the American economy set to take a dive because of Trump, it’s the Chinese that blinked on tariffs and just last week devalued their currency, which will only have the effect of making their own people suffer.
So Hong Kong is a flashpoint that has the potential to touch off all of the aforementioned and cause serious damage to the regime, if not bring it down entirely. That said, when totalitarian regimes are threatened, they usually lash out elsewhere to distract the people from their misery. Taiwan? South Korea? Some covert meshugas that they could deny being involved in that would cause us pain? Remember that Google is in their back pocket and the OPM hack a few years ago. Plus we have Google openly boasting its goal of preventing the re-election of Trump and even Democrat presidential candidates telling the Chinese to hang tough against our President in trade/tariff talks until he’s defeated in 2020. Normally, I’d call that treason, but this is the Democrat Party, which is now a de facto seditious/treasonous entity. Just like the Chi-Coms devaluing their own currency these fools and saboteurs would rather see Americans suffer if it meant furthering their own political advantage (hello Bill Maher and Richard Engel).
It will be interesting to see what the Democrats have to say about Hong Kong, as well as their reaction to whatever policy position comes from the administration regarding the crisis. No doubt, it will be to blast it. Interesting to note that the protestors have chosen as their talisman the Stars and Stripes, just as the protestors in Tiananmen Square had a replica of the Statue of Liberty 25 years ago. If that’s any indicator, you can predict just who and what the Democrats will support.
- Warden Of Jail Where Epstein Died Reassigned, Two Staffers Put On Leave
- Report: Shrieking Heard From Epstein’s Jail Cell On Morning He Died
- Report: 4-Chan Reported Details Of Epstein’s Death 38 Minutes Before News Media DidCIVILWAR 2.0News coming out that just one day before a Texas ICE facility was fired upon, Leftist thugs in Florida threatened violence to ICE workers in Florida, Joaquin Castro’s threat campaign against Trump donors backfires, fourth Marx(ist) Sister Pressley paints target on Cocaine Mitch, and MSNBC guest wants most whites exterminated.
- Leftists Threaten Contractor in Florida; Day Before ICE Facility Shot At in Texas
- Joaquin Castro’s Name-and-Shame Effort Still Backfiring
- “Pelvis” Pressley: “Guns Are the Common Factor, and the Common Enemy… Is Mitch McConnell”
- MSNBC Panelist On Most White People: “Destroy Them”SECOND AMENDMENTA bit of good news for the beleaguered NRA that should make gun-grabbers’ pinheads pop, two links delving into the 2-A, the problem isn’t the guns and Kris Kobach with a shot across the bow on background checks.
- Judge Rules NRA Lawsuit Against Los Angeles Over Contractor Disclosure Law Can Proceed
- Actually, Joe Bidet, Flamethrowers Are Legal In All 50 States
- How The Federal Government Nullified the Second Amendment to “Ban” Automatic firearms
- We Must Ban Human Nature for the Sake of Humanity
- Kobach: It’s Time to Put the Brakes on the Universal Background Checks BandwagonAMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION, BORDER SECURITYKen Cuccinelli on the rogue judiciary’s assault on the executive branch, several links on the President’s cracking down on freeloading lay-about immigrant leeches, assimilate or leave, and two links on the real costs of illegal aliens on the economy and society in general.
- Ken Cuccinelli: Judges Attack President Trump with “Open Lawfare”
- If Immigrants Can’t Be Self-Sufficient, They “Won’t Pass This Test”: US Immigration Chief Explains Public Charge Rule to Ol’ Yeller Levin
- Dick Turdbin: Durbin: Public Charge Rule “Will Only Sow Fear and Distrust in Immigrant Communities” (good – jjs)
- “Assimilate Or Leave” Has Always Been US Immigration Policy (not since 1965 – jjs)
- Why Mass Illegal Immigration Probably Costs More Than You’ve Been Told
- Media Fails to Report on Illegal Aliens Killing Their Own Family MembersDEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGASWhen you rub your nut grease, and the guy screams “No! Please!” You’re Don Lemon… And looks like Psych-Out Chakrabarti’s taint is rubbing off on Chiquita Khruschev. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
- CNN’s Don Lemon Sued For Alleged Sexual Assault At Bar, Report Says
- Chiquita Khruschev’s Known Donors From Her Own District Are Nearly Non-Existent, FEC Records ShowCLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, THE MUELLER DECEPTIONStefan Halper’s undeserved sense of entitlement is as bloated as his girth and Obama mouthpiece Greg Craig in the hotseat. Meh, call me when he’s sent to Leavenworth.
- “Spygate” Professor Stefan Halper Claims Immunity Against Russian-British Academic’s Lawsuit
- Former Obama Mouthpiece Greg Craig Begins Trial In Case Connected To Mueller’s Russian ProbePOLITICSBig Texas paper tells Blotto to go home and make some shitz-on-a-Ritz for wifey, Styrene Steyer bribes his way onto the next Dem debate stage, Mayor Buttplug needs to check his phrasing, the Charlottesville blood libel still persists, NC special election being thrown for Dems, a rhetorical question, and a related essay on Leftist jihadism.
- Houston Chronicle Urges Blotto O’Rourke To Drop Out Of Presidential Race
- Styrene Steyer Meets Debate’s Donor Requirement, Draws Complaints From Left
- Mayor Buttplug: Trump “Thinks We’re All Suckers” (what a word for him to use, right? – jjs)
- The Democrat/Media Complex Bitterly Clings to the Charlottesville Lie
- Democrats, Media Collude with China to Influence 2020 Election
- Out-of-State Dems Come to the Rescue in NC Special Election
- Can the Democrat Party Govern America?
- The Rise of Cultural and Economic Jihadism in AmericaFIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH More on Fredo demanding respect, CNN rips Sanders for ripping the National Laughingstock, Christain Toto on Columbia Journalism review going after Rotten Tomatoes for being objective, Big Tech brainwashing, and three links on us versus them.
- CNN and Chris Cuomo Have an Appropriation Problem
- Internet Heavyweights Battle Over Blogger Unions
- CNN: Bernie Sanders Attack on Washington Post Is “Dangerous”
- Toto: Columbia Journalism Review Targets White Male Critics
- Big Tech Is Using Psychology to Glue Us to Our Screens
- We Need Christian Nationalism Because Religious Neutrality Has Failed
- Of Course, There’s a White Nationalist Terrorist Threat!
- Only Bold Proposals Can Displace GlobalismABORTIONLawrence Tribe spouts risible gibberish on white supremacists and abortion, conveniently forgetting that both are the children of his political party and movement.
- Harvard Prof. Lawrence Tribe Claims White Supremacists Oppose Abortion, When the Exact Opposite Is the CaseFOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONALAlong with the Hong Kong crisis, literal and figurative fallout over that Russkie nuke cruise missile explosion and a look at American interventionist policies.
- Riot Police Storm Hong Kong Airport as Protesters Tie Up Suspected Undercover Communists
- Chinese Anti-Terror Police Seen Assembling Near Hong Kong
- Editor-In-Chief of Chi-Com State-Run House Organ Says Hong Kong Airport Protesters Are “Self-Destructive”
- Trouble In Hong Kong: Will China Intervene?
- Trump Links Explosion in Russian Arctic to Putin’s New, Hyped Nuclear Cruise Missile
- Russkies Silent on Radiation Spike in Northern Europe
- America’s Over-Commitment TrapWE-ALL-SLAM-FOR-I-SLAMNothing to see here. Move along, h8tr!
- Man Screaming “Allahu Akbar” Goes on Sydney Stabbing SpreeDOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTIONDeficit numbers don’t lie, Newark is the new Flint, stopping Fauxca-Has-Been’s nettling, arrogant will to power with a related fine read on Leftist economic failure by Daniel Greenfield.
- Deficit Up 70% Since 2016 Despite Increased Revenue
- Newark Now Handing Out Bottled Water Because of Lead Contamination (no comment from severely inept former mayor – jjs)
- Stopping the Fauxca-Has-Been/Federal Reserve Power Grab
- Greenfield: When Luxuries Become a Human Right (in which he dismantles Democrat economic madness – jjs)THE ECONOMY, STUPIDTwo on the latest news in the US-China trade dispute.
- Trump Delays Chinese Tariffs on Laptops, Smartphones, and Toys
- China Strikes Back in Trade War… Sort OfCRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKYAG Barr hot and horny to fire up Old Sparky and fry terrorists and other fiends.
- Barr Promises Fast Track for Federal Death PenaltyEDUCATION, INDOCTRINATIONIt’s 3:00PM – Do you know what you’re children were taught?
- 8 Back-to-School Books To Protect Students Against Leftist Brainwashing
- Expanding the Educational PieACTUAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGYIsn’t this really the story of Don Lemon and perhaps his career?
- Supermassive Black Hole at Center of Milky Way Galaxy Flared Out, Astronomer SaysHEALTHCARESpoiler alert: No.
- Have Republicans Learned These Crucial Lessons from Obamacare?RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISMKilljoy Lefty Limeys kill Thomas and Friends.
- UK Coal Restrictions Could Put an End to Historic Steam Locomotive OperationsFEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCYDennis Prager rips Homo Inc. a new one, and Fauxca-Has-Been does the pander dance.
- Prager: Meanwhile, This Is What LGBTQ Organizations Are Doing to Society
- Fauxca-Has-Been Calls for “Affordable, Gender-Affirming” Health Care for Transgender People (electroshock and institutionalization? – jjs)CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YONNFL refuses to take a hint, crossing signals are now racist, a look at Tarantino’s latest, and 50 years after Woodstock, an attendee bemoans the aftermath.
- NFL Entering Into “Social Justice Partnership” with Jay-Z and Roc Nation
- Students Sign Petition To Ban “Oppressive” White Stick Figure In “Walk” Signals
- Why Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time Is a Tribute To Masculine Heroism
- Woodstock 50 Years Later: An Eyewitness Account
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.