Good morning, kids. Start of a new week so let’s dive right in, starting with the illegal immigration crisis. As we all know, when the Democrat-Left cannot advance its policy goals through normal legislative or political processes, it relies on a corrupt judiciary to play word games with the Constitution or, failing that, shred it entirely. The first link from Daniel Horowitz at Conservative Review is a prime example.
…This law has been on the books in some form for over 130 years, and numerous federal courts have upheld convictions based on [8 U.S.C.] 1324. Yet one judge, who worked for an open-borders group named El Centro Inc. and whose sister Janet Murguia is president of La Raza (now called UnidosUS), suddenly thinks conspiring to harbor and encourage illegal immigration violates the First Amendment. Carlos’ sister Mary (who is an identical twin to Janet) is a federal judge on the very Ninth Circuit Court from which he drew this opinion. Judge Mary Murguia once recused herself from a trial involving pro-enforcement Sheriff Joe Arpaio because of her sister’s leadership of La Raza. Carlos should have done the same thing this week in this case, which involves a law that directly conflicts with the work with the open-borders groups his family is associated with.
Rather than rule based on the law, he decided to adopt the ruling of the Ninth Circuit (which doesn’t have jurisdiction in Kansas), which ruled last December that 1324 is “unconstitutionally overbroad” because it “criminalizes a substantial amount of protected expression.” “The court adopts (the 9th Circuit’s) analysis in full and agrees that (the law) on its face is overbroad under the First Amendment,” said Murguia in a brief bench ruling first reported by KCUR-FM.
This assertion is ridiculous, because the law clearly refers to engaging in subversive and fraudulent activities to encourage or enable actual individual aliens to remain in the country, not mere political advocacy for liberal immigration policies in the abstract. It’s like saying that someone who hates high taxes or gun control laws and advocates against them is the same as a person who actively assists tax cheats and gun felons in achieving the end goal of the criminalized behavior…
… Some on the Right believe that Congress needs to pass new laws in order to end illegal immigration. It’s simply not true. We don’t have a law problem; we have a judicial supremacy problem…
Bingo. As we reported last week, and as highlighted in the second link, the President going after the disastrous mangling of the 14th Amendment and with it “anchor babies” is sure to meet stiff resistance in the courts; and not just from the Leftist plaintiffs but from its bought-and-paid-for corrupt hacks-in-black, all the way up to and including the SCOTUS. Regardless of this, the President needs to multiply the Mississippi immigration round up from a couple of weeks back a thousand-fold, not only expediting the deportation of any and all foreigners here illegally, but the arrest and prosecution of those who employ them. Throw the damn book at them pour encourager les autres. But of course, it raises the point of how are he and we supposed to rely on the rule of law to end the corruption and lawlessness when those who are charged with faithfully enforcing it are a source of the corruption itself?
The country is at or perhaps beyond a tipping point. The President should just steamroll his enforcement of existing law and let the Left play catch-up, ironically just like Obama did except he was steamrolling us with wildly illegal executive actions. Unfortunately, it still leaves in place a judiciary that wields power way beyond what the Framers intended, the President and Cocaine Mitch’s highly successful appointments notwithstanding. That is going to have to be addressed, assuming we still have a functioning republic beyond the next 5 to 10 years, and that situation is, to be as optimistic as possible, a big question mark.
- Judge Whose Sister Heads La Raza Rules 130-Year Law Against Encouraging Illegal Immigrants is Unconstitutional
- Stephen Miller: Trump Exploring “All Legal Options” to End “Crazy” Anchor Baby Policy
- Bernardo Sandersnista Won’t Commit To Abolish ICE: “You Need People To” Protect the Border
- Sanctuary Cities and Lack of Vetting Continue to Fuel Illegal Alien Crime
- Ending “Catch and Release”CIVILWAR 2.0Palsi Pelosi inciting violence, companion piece on the mainstreaming of hate by the Left, he hates Trump, loves ISIS and wants to “blow someone’s brains out; may I suggest he himself? Also, vayr ge-hargit Bill Maher, and here’s a guy who’s got some serious cojones facing down the black-shirted brown-shirt Democrat-Left terror mob.
- Palsi Pelosi to Dems: “You Have to Be Ready to Throw a Punch… For the Children”
- Trump-Hating ISIS Admirer Threatens to “Blow Someone’s Brains Out” at Tennessee State Capital
- Left-Wing Institutions Mainstreaming Hatred
- Bill Maher Rips Koch Upon His Death: “Fuck Him… I Hope It Was Painful”
- Angry Father Confronts Antifa Agitators Blocking the Street in Bloomington After They Make His Children CryOFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISMTwo looking at the politics of American Jews vis a vis last week’s “disloyalty” debate and prominent anti-Israel group defends terrorists in US courts. Shocking.
- Jewish Rabbis and Disloyalty
- Trump, Israel, and the Jewish Vote
- Prominent Anti-Israel Group’s Agent Defended Terrorists in CourtJEFFREY EPSTEIN’S DEATHHe’s still dead.POLITICSNot surprised by the poll but it can also be interpreted as not only normal Americans angry at the Dems for being crazy and the GOP-e as feckless stooges but the Left angry at the Dems for not being crazy enough. Also, three essays of the bipedal bovine spongiform encephalopathy also known as Joe Bidet, Tulsi Coffeecake bitches about DNC shenanigans against her, “Chubby” Gillibrand’s staff telling her to give it a rest, Fauxca-Has-Been puts on the Santa Suit with free child care for all, some shrink goes on the airwaves and says Trump is a greater mass murderer than the top 3 Leftist tyrants of all time, or something, 2020 hopefuls looking for votes in the heartland they despise so much, no way Moochelle wants in, the idiocy of Never-Trumpers and Joe Walsh and a good related essay on “the Stepford Republicans,” hot conservative young Latina running in Illinois is the anti-Chiquita Khruschev, and the story of Trump and a terminally-ill man in North Carolina.
- Poll: 70% of US Angry at Political Establishment
- Joe Bidet: “Don’t Vote For Me” If You’re Worried About My Age
- Gaffe Machine: Joe Bidet Wrongly Claims 40 Students Were Shot at Kent State in 1970
- If Joe Bidet Is Elected, Who Will Really Be in Charge?
- Tulsi Gabbard’s Campaign Hints DNC May Be Purposely Trying to Exclude Her From the Next Debate
- Friend, Ex-Staffers of Pasty Fat Fraud Gillibrand Say It’s Time For “Obnoxious” Senator To Leave Presidential Race
- Fauxca-Has-Been: “We Can Do Universal Child Care for Every Baby in This Country Age Zero to Five” (she means embalming or cremation – jjs)
- Former Duke Psychiatrist Admits Trump Isn’t Mentally Ill, But “Go With It If It Will Get Him Out Of Office”…
- …Claims Trump “May Be Responsible for Many More Millions of Deaths” Than Hitler, Stalin, Mao
- More 2020 Democrats Begin Turning Their Attention To Rural Voters
- Why Michelle Obama Won’t Run in 2020
- The Ideological Aimlessness of the Never-Trump Primary
- Conservative Latina Rises From the Heartland To Take On Chiquita Khruschev In Congress
- Hope In a Small Town: How President Trump Inspired a Dying Man in Eastern North Carolina
- Trump vs. the Stepford-Wife RepublicansFIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH Pinch-Punch Jr. Jr. Sulzberger can’t believe the unwashed rubes hate his rag, related link on the 1619 lie among others from the aforementioned, how cool would it be to see Andrew McCabe arrested and dragged off the set live on CNN, Roger Kimball rips into lying traitor, media distorts PDT’s “chosen one” joke, Larry Elder suspects Instagram sabotage, and Louisiana lawyer cites Janus ruling in lawsuit against forced bar association dues.
- New York Times Publisher Irked at Trump Allies’ Effort to Fight Back Against Media
- CNN Panelist Defends Network Hiring Andrew McCabe, Says He Will Provide “Serious Expertise” (he should only get arrested and cuffed live on the air – jjs)
- Kimball: Andrew McCabe’s Unjust Deserts
- Media Deliberately Distorted Trump’s Joke About Being the “Chosen One”
- Slavery In America Did Not Begin In 1619, and Other Things the New York TimesGets Wrong
- Elder: My Instagram Growth Suddenly Stopped
- Lawyer Wants Out of Louisiana Bar Association; Lawsuit Cites Janus Decision Re: Forced Dues as Coerced SpeechSECOND AMENDMENTThey want us disarmed and helpless, and red flag laws will aid in that goal.
- Among Democrats, “Mandatory Gun Buyback” Plan Gains Traction
- Why Red-Flag Laws Are Worse Than You ThinkFOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONALBrave Hong Kongers form massive 28-mile human chain despite tear gas and at least some reported gunfire from regime enforcers, the quest for Greenland is not just Trump but the Chi-Coms want to grab it as well. Protests turn violent at the G7 Summit where Trump announced a big bilateral trade agreement with the Japs, Boris Johnson slams the EU over Brexit, Trump reassures Boris that a big trade deal is in the offing, US sanctions on Venezuelan oil hit China hard, NorKs boasting about new missile tests, Maduro wants in at UN rights council, German economy headed for the sheiss-haus, two on Palestinian mayhem including the second part of a two-parter on who is funding it from abroad.
- Hong Kong’s 12th Weekend of Protests Include Tear Gas and 28-Mile Human Chain
- Get Greenland Before China Does
- Trump’s Greenland New Deal
- G7 Summit Protesters and Yellow Vests Blasted with Water Cannons, Tear Gas; 68 Arrested Amid Violent Scenes
- British PM Johnson Hits Out at EU Prexy Over Possibility of “No Deal” Brexit
- China’s July Venezuela Oil Imports Fall Over US Sanctions (link to Reuters – jjs)
- Germany Heading Towards Recession, Says Government Report
- NorKs Claim They Tested New Super Large Multiple Rocket Launcher
- Venezuela’s Maduro Regime Reportedly Eyeing a Return to UN Human Rights Council
- Who’s Funding Illegal Palestinian Settlements in Area C: Part 2
- Greenfield: Palestinian Authority Attacks Gay Rights Activists; They Blame IsraelWE-ALL-SLAM-FOR-I-SLAMIran threatens Yank think-tank and Robert Spencer on the subsuming of Europe from Muslim migration.
- Iran Threatens Action Against Conservative US Think Tank
- What Exactly Does the West Owe to Muslim Migrants?DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTIONAnalysis of the next SCOTUS vacancy vis a vis Ruth Bader Meinhoff’s treatment revelation. The second link advises her to make a deal if she doesn’t want to see Amy Coney Barrett take her seat. Lastly, a look at a successful program to combat homelessness in a Seattle suburb.
- Here’s Why Democrats Should Be Scared of a Supreme Court Vacancy in 2020
- The Path Forward for Ruth Bader Meinhoff
- A Compassionate Policy is Reducing Homelessness in Burien, WashingtonTHE ECONOMY, STUPIDLooks like Trump’s latest tariff gambit – despite the Dow’s tumble last week – will force the Chi-Coms to cry Uncle (Sam), Lindsay Grahaminator and Larry Kudlow in the President’s corner and Trump is promising a major round of middle class tax cuts if he and the GOP win in 2020.
- Trump Tariffs Tank Asian Equities, Chinese Yuan; China Ready To Negotiate
- Graham-inator On US-China Trade War: “Until They Feel the Pain, They’re Not Going To Stop”
- Larry Kudlow: Trump Has The Authority To Block US Businesses From Investing In China
- Trump Says There Will Be a “Major Middle Income Tax Cut” in 2020 if GOP Wins House and SenateCRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKYUniversity of Phoenix whistleblower accuses shady college of scamming billions, the backdoor encryption debate vis a vis illegal search and seizure, and a look at the failed war on drugs in the broader context of intentional societal dissolution as a Leftist goal towards seizing power.
- University of Phoenix Scams Taxpayers Out Of Student Loans With Fake Enrollment Paperwork, Whistleblowers Say
- Is Backdoor Encryption a 4th Amendment Violation?
- Countering Progressive NihilismEDUCATION, INDOCTRINATIONThe failed racialist policy of Obama’s that allowed the Parkland shooting is still alive an well in Broward County schools.
- Broward’s Schools: Doubling Down on DeceptionHEALTHCARENot for the squeamish.
- Woman Has Venomous Spider Removed From Inside Ear (isn’t this really the story of our education system? – jjs)RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Two good news items: one of the key authors of the Global Warming hoax and swindle, Michael Mann, gets his ass kicked in court and has to pay his detractors’ legal fees (hope this is a good omen for Mark Steyn), and court declares Obama EPA “Waters of the US Rule” unlawful. I guess there is hope for the judiciary after all… unless we hear from Judge Buch M. Danno. Lastly, Harry Reid said something about climate change.
- Michael Mann, Creator of the Infamous Global Warming “Hockey Stick,” Loses Lawsuit Against AGW Skeptic, Ordered to Pay Defendant’s Legal Fees
- Court Declares Obama’s EPA “Waters of the United States Rule” Unlawful
- Harry “Searchlight Strangler” Reid: “No Issue More Important than Climate Change,” “Devastating Our World”FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCYHawaiian girls volleyball coach about to feel the heat, homos hate homos when they’re Christian, and with Jeffrey Epstein still dead, a little reminder that one of the Left’s martyred saints, Harvey Milk, was a vile child molester.
- Girls Volleyball Coach Rejects School District’s Transgender Inclusion Policy
- LGBT Activists Vilify Pastor Arrested For Enacting Plot Of Celebrated Gay Movie
- Predator vs. Pederast: Like Epstein, LGBTQ Hero Harvey Milk Also Liked Them YoungCULTURE WARS, HITHER & YONThe Pope smokes (and is) Leftist dope, a little history on how exiled Jews post 1948 helped form the Mossad into the laser-armed, shape-shifting, weather-controlling shark army it is today, long and fascinating essay on Silicon Valley theorist Yuval Noah Harari, and Christian Toto on a predecessor to the failed The Hunt from 23 years ago.
- Pope Peron
- How Arabic Jews Helped Form Israel’s Legendary Intelligence Service
- The Turing Machine Speaks
- Toto: Forget The Hunt, Remember 1996’s The Last Supper?
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.