Good morning, kids. Tuesday, and we lead with another example of our speech being violence and their violence being speech. I suppose some might think “well, what the hell was this guy thinking, wearing a MAGA hat in one of the epicenters of anti-American thuggery,” which is like blaming the chick in the short skirt for getting raped (see the item about Germany in the Foreign Affairs section), or a Parisian Jew for getting the shit kicked out of him for the crime of wearing a kippah on the Champs Elysees, or Emmett Till for smiling at a white woman in Democrat KKK country. It’s utterly loathsome and hateful, and it goes hand in glove with the effort to completely silence not only this President and conservative political and thought leaders in government and media, but a large swathe of the citizenry who share their views where they work, do business, in the schools and even in their houses of worship. Can you say “Nick Sandmann?” The beat-down of the guy in the MAGA hat is just the not-so-subtle reminder to watch what you say or else your life will be ruined. Or worse.
What’s galling is that the biggest purveyors of lies and inciters of violence against their political and cultural enemies are suddenly indignant when we the people have the gall to fight back. I am of course referring to the Fourth Estate, which in point of fact is the Fifth Column; the great purveyors of truth and justice, ever vigilant in investigating and exposing anyone and everyone. Yet to question their ethics, motives and veracity is somehow an assault on the first amendment and the pillars of a free society. It is to laugh, if one wasn’t occupied with retching up vomitus. The latest example is the current Sulzberger du jour outraged at one of the New York Times’ contributors’ having his slimy trail of Joo-hatred exposed via the same techniques said paper uses all the time to doxx private individuals and ruin their lives merely for the sin of supporting a president whom they actively attempted to overthrow.
And now, their “1619 Project” mainstreams blood-libeling of not just Trump but of American history itself. I imagine one day soon, buying a turkey in Portland to celebrate Thanksgiving will get your house firebombed. Will we then be saying to ourselves “what was that guy thinking?”
- Portland Man Says He Was Beaten By Bar Mob For Wearing MAGA Hat
- R.S. McCain: The Hate Factory
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION, BORDER SECURITYOnce again, the administration in the person of Stephen Miller is standing firm keeping illegal alien border jumpers together as a family unit before repatriation back to whence they came. Also, the insurrection continues, this time in Seattle where local law enforcement is sabotaging ICE’s efforts to catch criminal illegals and finally, yet another example of the madness going on at the southern border.
- Stephen Miller: “Ending Catch and Release Is the Sole Humane Course of Action”
- Seattle Law Enforcement Boycotts Police Sharing Tool Because It Might Help ICE Catch Criminal Aliens
- Illegal Alien Accused Child Sex Offender Was Released as Part of a Family Unit at Border, Then Destroyed Ankle Bracelet, Feds SayOFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM“The Aristocrats!” are at it again. Let’s see how far this gets in the House.
- “The Squad” Co-Sponsors Bill Claiming Israel Tortures Children, and Parrots Other Terrorist Propaganda DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGASSomewhere, Jack Valenti is spinning in his grave, Coonman sez “once Hugo Black, you never go back,” and kickbacks and payola at City Hall? I’m shocked!
- MPAA Executive, Hollywood’s Man in Washington, Arrested for Alleged “Rape and Blackmail”
- Arlington Diocese, Catholic League Denounce Coonman Northam’s Appointment of Anti-Catholic
- Union Backing De Bolshevik 2020 Bid Scores Major City Hall FavorJEFFREY EPSTEIN’S DEATHAs Pete Clemenza said, “Oh, Jeffrey Epstein… You won’t see him no more.”
- What Happened to the Epstein Story?POLITICSEx-Obama aide doesn’t know that that ship has sailed, Rancida blathers, Fauxca-Has-Been attacks Trump but throws Joe Bidet under the bus instead, the forgotten prisoners of Newark have choice words for Booker and the other Democrat gaolers, San Francisco is the home of human waste and Democrat lucre, GOP’s war on women somehow produces a boatload of female candidates, Sean Duffy is retiring due to unborn child’s health problems, Joe Arpaio’s phoenix rising? and please, tell me Hilary is going to run, or stumble and shamble.
- Former Obama Aide: “Trump Voters Are Not Deplorable, They Are Not Racist”
- Rancida Taliban: President Trump Is “Afraid of Women of Color”
- Fauxca-Has-Been: Nobody Will Do a “Handsy Thing” With Me On a Debate Stage
- Newark Residents Have Some Brutal Comments For Cory Booker, Dem Politicians
- Dem Senate Candidates Flock to San Francisco for Fundraising
- Records Indicate More Republican Women Than Ever Plan to Run for Office
- GOP Rep. Sean Duffy Plans to Resign, Citing Unborn Baby’s Health Concerns (solid GOP district so not much of a concern it flips – jjs)
- Former Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Pardoned by Trump, Announces Plans to Run for Sheriff Again
- Hilary is LurkingFIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH The Gray Lady has got the crabs, this “social credit” system needs to be aborted now, NBC with surprising op-ed on Teddy Kennedy, Bullock and De Bolshevik town hall rates lower than Bowling for Dollars, Margot Cleveland on lawsuit over media smearing of Brett Kavanaugh, CNN going full kamikaze and Christian Toto on YouTube censoring of comic goofing on Al Gore’s science fiction.
- New York Times Office Treated for Bedbugs (meh, it’s the bipedal variety what needs eradication, rhetorically speaking – jjs)
- Lord: The Times Outraged: Panics as Media Matters Tactics Turned on Paper
- Journalists Are Having a Meltdown Over Journalism Being Done To Them
- Fast Company: Silicon Valley Is Building a Communist-style “Social Credit” System
- Josh Hawley Is Right About Social Media Addiction
- NBC Runs Op-Ed Calling Out Liberals For Lionizing Of Ted Kennedy
- CNN’s Bullock, De Bolshevik Town Halls Draw Lowest Ratings of the Night
- Cleveland: Lawsuit Says HuffPo Falsely Blamed Black Student For Killing a Kennedy, All To Smear Brett Kavanaugh
- CNN Goes Kamikaze
- Toto: YouTube “Corrects” Conservative Comic on Global WarmingSECOND AMENDMENTWe talked yesterday about Trump and red flag laws. Yes, don’t set your hair on fire yet, but a good observation on Lindsay, who nowadays has the president’s ear.
- Bob Barr: Lindsey Graham Doesn’t Trust The Courts Who Spied On Trump… But Trusts Them With Gun ControlFOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONALHong Kong still volatile though regime claims it’s still on top, Farsis to hit admin officials and Teh Ted with sanctions, Tom Cotton high on Greenland acquisition, US-France digital deal imminent, yet Macron inviting Iranian terrorist and Kerry BFF Zarif is a slap, yes indeed the Chi-Coms are out to capture the world, Guatemalan prexy’s brother accuses globalists of Trump treatment, and a potential Syria-Turkey war over disputed territory. Pass the popcorn!
- Hong Kong Violence Becoming More Serious, But Gov’t In Control, Says Lam
- Iran Prepares To Sanction Top Trump Administration Officials Mnuchin, Bolton, and Senator Cruz
- Cotton: Greenland Purchase Would “Secure Vital Strategic Interests”
- US and France Reportedly Close to Striking Deal Over France’s Digital Tax
- Iran Critics Say Macron’s Surprise G7 Invite to Zarif “Disrespectful” to Trump
- China’s World Domination Gambit
- McCaughey: China’s Chemical War on America
- Trump: “We’ll Be Getting Back to the Table” With China
- Guatemalan President’s Brother: Globalist Leftist Witch Hunt Against Us “Very Similar” to Mueller’s Trump Probe
- The Syria-Turkey Clash (pass the popcorn – jjs)WE-ALL-SLAM-FOR-I-SLAMWho wears short-shorts… I keeeeeeeeel you!
- Germany: Muslim Migrants Start Brawl Over Short SkirtDOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTIONBernie Sanders’ union communism, when Ruth Bader Meinhoff goes, there will be blood and a lower court battle will also touch off fireworks.
- Knight of Forced Labor: Bernie Sanders’ Union Proposals Would Roll Back Decades of Established Law
- Democrats Brace for War over Supreme Court
- Menashi Nomination for 2nd Circuit Next Big Battleground For The Federal CourtsTHE ECONOMY, STUPIDAmazing how “poor” people in the US still have cell phones, cars, air conditioning and refrigerators, why the trade war with the Chi-Coms may be somewhat painful yet mostly necessary and government’s insatiable appetite for your paycheck.
- Sorry, Bernie: America’s Poorest Are Richer Than 60 Percent of Developed Countries
- Business Must Adjust to Great Power Rivalry
- Entitled to Her PaycheckCRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKYUnintended or fully intended consequences?
- The “Pantaleo Effect”: NYPD Arrests Plummet in Wake of FiringEDUCATION, INDOCTRINATIONCalifornia to go full brainwash, Dems want you on the hook for student loans, the war on charter schools and Daniel Greenfield exposes the poison that is PBS.
- California Lawmakers Consider Ethnic Studies Mandate For Nation’s Largest University System
- Every Top 2020 Democrat Wants Taxpayers To Shoulder More College Tuition
- The War on Charters is a War to Deny Minority Opportunity
- Greenfield: Getting PBS Hate Out of the ClassroomHEALTHCAREMcStains’ thumbs down as a permanent GOP default position?
- Republicans Redouble Healthcare FailuresRED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISMThe Amazon fires (the rainforest, not Bezos’ empire) as scare tactics.
- Amazon Fires Used to Stoke “Climate Crisis” FearsFEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCYThis Idaho governor; he fights! Also, avoiding being alone with women on the job is bad, and the last question is in serious doubt.
- Court Orders Idaho To Pay For Sex Offender’s Trans Surgery; Governor Refuses (THIS x infinity – jjs)
- Men Beware: Following the Billy Graham Rule Could Get You Fired – It Happened to a NC Sheriff
- Are There Enough Morally Sound Liberals Left to Keep Pedophilia Illegal?CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YONMTV does expose on Michael Jackson yet retains his name on an award and despite civil war and rumors of civil war, Salena Zito reminds us that life does go on. A bit Pollyanna-ish for my taste, but better to end on a positive note.
- MTV Won’t Scrap Michael Jackson’s Name From Top Honor At VMAs Tonight
- Zito: Small-Business Men Get a Front-Row Seat for Everyday Life
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
I’m glad I found your newsletter. The Morning report falls off the page too quickly at AoSHQ. Keep up the good work.