Good morning kids. The weekend is here so let’s just dive right in. Nothing really new in the NY Times’ orchestrated smear campaign to both oust Justice Kavanaugh and implicitly threaten the entire judiciary. There is this outstanding expose by the invaluable Discover the Networks website on the revolting Maizie Hirohito, the daughter of a cheap Yokohama child-pimp and anti-American fiend who has openly called for the Justice’s removal from office.
On to the other closely related subject of the attempt to overthrow the 2016 Presidential election. The latest is this absolutely idiotic claim of an ex-staffer coming forward as a whistleblower, stating that Trump talked with a foreign leader on the telephone – shocking! – and that he allegedly either promised some quid pro quo or revealed sensitive information. So incensed was this whistleblower that he/she/xer/Xuxa contacted the IG. Naturally, the “sources” for the National Laughingstock, aka the Washington Post who are pimping this dreck are unnamed and spoke on condition of anonymity. Of course they did. Even worse than this is OrangeManBad’s taking to Twitter to call this total bullshit for what it is: total bullshit.
Meanwhile, a mere seven years ago, we have the ex-President caught on a hot open microphone (no, that’s not a menu item at the diner) as he spoke with Russian foreign minister Dmitri Medvedev to “tell Vladimir [Putin] I’ll have more flexibility after the election.” That “flexibility” was to severely cripple or dismantle our nuclear deterrent, without suffering political consequences owing to being in his second term. But you see, this verified and confirmed borderline treasonous behavior was described by the aforementioned cat-box liner as merely “political sniping.”
Meanwhile, despite the pantsing of the Cutty Sark mainsail-sized pants of Jerry Nadler by Corey Lewandowski, the impeachment/non-impeachment circus goes on, further dragging down the Democrats’ already dim prospects for 2020. Nancy Palsi knows this and her bug eyes are bugging out even more, indicative of the fact that she has indeed lost all control of the Democrats in the House. Lastly, the chutzpocrisy of the day belongs to four-eyed fascist Andrew McCabe. See you at your arraignment, fuck-face (please G-d).
- Jerry Nadler Holds First “Impeachment” Hearing Amid Palsi Pelosi’s Concerns
- Traitor Andrew McCabe Suggests DoJ Inspector General Should Be Replaced
- Trump Responds to Whistleblower Flap: “Presidential Harassment!” “It Never Ends”
- WaPo Called Criticism of Obama’s Whispered Promise to Dmitri Medvedev “Political Sniping”CIVIL WAR 2.0Potential bomb-tosser is merely exercising his Leftist right to free speech. Plus, the only way to stop the intimidation of our people is for the citizenry to band together and counter-protest. Ideally, all are licensed to open- or conceal-carry firearms. We can call it a “militia.” Yeah, that’s the ticket. That’s what the Left says the second amendment means, so why not take them at their word and show them we listened?
- Police: Man Arrested for Bomb Threat at Minnesota Pro-Life Event
- “Abolish ICE” Groups Planning Protest at Colorado ICE Warden’s HouseAMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION, BORDER SECURITYOn to the border where Mike Lee yet again has confirmed he was a total fraud. For now, his complete sellout of the American tech worker has been stalled in congress, by David Perdue of all people but only on a matter of wording or some such flimsy excuse of a political fig leaf. Burn down your phone lines to the White House and your Senators, assuming they are not of his or the Democrat variety. Also Ken Cuccinelli wants to expose the guerillas in the midst, a Pakistani illegal admits to murdering his own daughter and grandkid. Don’t say Muslim honor-killings because that would be Islamophobic. Also, a way for the administration to finally kneecap MS-13 animals and HHS reporting unaccompanied children reached the highest level ever. If only they read Howard Zinn’s book, they’d never want to come here in the first place.
- Mike Lee’s Green Card Giveaway for Big Tech Blocked in Senate… For Now
- Immigration Chief Cuccinelli Wants To Reveal Info Of Refugees Charged With Crimes
- Pakistani Illegal Alien Admits to Killing Daughter and Grandson in Texas
- Trump Admin Can End Immigration Loophole Fueling MS-13 in the Budget
- HHS: Number of Unaccompanied Alien Children Entering US Reaches Highest in HistoryOFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISMMatt Gaetz manipsonates Al Sharptone, the new leader of the Women’s March has to resign after less than a day on the job because, guess why. Also an NJ hack blurts out a slur and Bernardo Sandersnista’s visit with a nest of rabid Joo- and America-haters.
- House Hearing Erupts After Republican Confronts Al Sharpton Over Anti-Semitic, Anti-White Remarks
- New “Women’s March” Leader Zahra Billoo Ousted After Anti-Semitic Tweets Surface
- NJ Councilwoman Says “Jew Down” Isn’t Anti-Semitic, Later Apologizes
- Bernie Sanders at the Islamic Society of North AmericaPOLITICSWe start off with two very positive takes on the current state of Trump and the Democrats, Tulsi Coffeecake’s bikini bod does not make up for the potty mouth, Vodkapundit Stephen Green war games the electoral map and the last one is a doozy, and the Progs go after Sinema for not being proggy enough.
- Why Trump Will Trounce Biden or Warren
- As Democrats Thrash, Trump Rises Above It All
- Drabbag Islut Fundraises off Calling Trump “Saudi Arabia’s Bitch” (sort of like what she was to obtain the rank of major – jjs)
- War-Gaming the Electoral College: Trump’s 2020 Game Plan Preview
- Censure Vote Against Kyrsten Sinema Is Why We Can’t Have Nice ThingsFIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH IIRC I believe that Zuckerfiend is heading to the White House for a confab with PDT. Meanwhile, the fight is on to try and tame Big Brother Tech to the extent that we ever will be able, and two essays on the nature of the media.
- Josh Hawley: Big Tech Has an “Army of Swamp Creatures” Fighting Regulation, Antitrust
- What’s Happening Inside the Fight To Break Up Big Tech
- The Entire News Media Is Biased; They Should Just Embrace It
- The Propaganda of the Left Is a Weapon of WarSECOND AMENDMENTYes, Colt did suspend production of civilian model semi-autos but it’s not as bad as it seems, Blotto Beto’s mouth is a fountain of political kryptonite, but unfortunately the GOP will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory with any new gun laws, red flag laws are just that; the red flag of communism and the second amendment in context to the civil rights movement. Oh yes indeed.
- Colt Suspends Production Of Rifles For Civilians, But Says It’s Not Why You Think
- Dem Gun-Grabbers Trying to Distance Themselves From Blotto Beto’s “Hell Yeah” Pledge
- Leftist CEOs Swoop in to “Save the Day” on Guns (that should be a warning to the GOP, not an invite – jjs)
- Red Flag Laws: Too Good to Be True
- The Second Amendment Kept the Civil Rights Movement AliveABORTIONSome good news amidst the carnage and Cuck Schemer confirms his complete moral vacancy.
- Abortion Rate Drops to Lowest Level Since Roe v. Wade
- Cuck Schemer Blows It on Protecting ChildrenFOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONALAs expected, the potential for war with Iran leads the news here with the US building some sort of coalition to oppose the Farsis but as usual, the Germans stab us in the face, the Farsis threaten all out war if attacked and are hell bent on getting nukes, and the NY Posthas praise for Trump on this threat. Meanwhile, the Hong Kong situation still exists despite fading from the headlines, Rabbi Fischer on the Israeli elections, the US boots out Cuban spies and a look under the bootblack at the lineage of Trudeau. Sadly, even with this and his father’s Communist incompetence, the Montreal Minstrel may yet win again in the great white/black red/green north. Le feh! Lastly, Venezuela still suffers and yes indeed, their situation does reflect on why we have the second amendment.
- US Building Coalition After Saudi Oil Attack, Iran Warns Against War
- Trump’s Showing the Right Strength on Iran
- As Pompeo Works With Allies to Deter Iran, German Gov’t Takes Part in Iran Trade Promotion Event
- Iran Threatens “All-Out War” if US Attacks
- Intel: Iran Sought Nuclear Weapons Tech as Recently as 2018
- Taiwanese Man Donates Gas Masks To Resistance Protesters In Hong Kong
- Rabbi Fischer: The Myth That Israelis Did Not Vote Overwhelmingly for a Right-Wing Government
- The Baba Anoush
- US Boots Cuban Diplomats for Running Spy Ops on American Soil
- Trudeau’s Blackface (a look at his lineage – jjs)
- Venezuelans Need Second Amendment Rights to Take Back Their Country
- Even 12-Year-Olds Want Out of VenezuelaWE-ALL-SLAM-FOR-I-SLAMNothing to see here. Move along and fly American Airlines out of Miami.
- Hezbollah Operative Scoped Out Times Square, Statue Of Liberty For Possible Terrorist Attacks, Prosecutors SayDOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTIONYay! Bipartisanship! Joni Ernst suddenly cost conscious, affirmative action in space and a not so flattering look at Amy Coney Barrett. We report, you decide.
- House Approves Stopgap Funding Measure to Avoid Government Shutdown
- Ernst Pushes Bill to Prevent Fed Splurge on Lobsters, Candies, Video Games
- Affirmative Action and NASA
- Amy Coney Barrett Is Not a Safe Pick for the Supreme CourtTHE ECONOMY, STUPIDOn the nature of the growing debt, and a look at nationalist economic theory.
- When in Doubt, Print Money
- Toward a Nationalist Economic PolicyCRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKYThe night Chicago died is supposed to be a one hit wonder, not a way of life. And yet…
- Another Day, Another Shooting. Boring!
CHURCH SEX ABUSE SCANDAL, COVER UPSpeaking of Chicago and dying, I give you its archdiocese and the sex abuse scandal.
- Report: Priest Sex Abuse Cases Cost Chicago Archdiocese $220 Million… and Climbing (Pope Frankie can sell naming rights to the Sistine Chapel – jjs)HEALTHCARENational health is neither and never should be, plus the danger of working in an ER.
- Competition, Not a Cartel, Can Cure What Ails Health Care
- Emergency in the Emergency RoomRED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISMTwo mind-numbed teenybopper zombie robots reveal the sick, massive child abuse inflicted on us by the Left, about all those plastic bans, Marianne Williamson is a fruitcake, out the ying-yang Yang with his madness, and a half-century of mass-huxterism.
- Child Hostages Obey Their Climate Captors
- Student Climate Change Activist: “The World is Ending? What Are We Studying For?”
- Revealed: 90% of Plastic Waste Comes from Asia and Africa
- Marianne Williamson On Nuclear Energy: Don’t Use “Hard Data,” Think “With Your Hearts”
- “Out-The-Ying” Yang: Climate Change May Require Elimination of Car Ownership
- 50 Years of Failed Global Warming Doomsday PredictionsFEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCYYup, in your cup.
- Former Olympian Warns Every Record Will Fall if Men Allowed to Compete in Women’s SportsCULTURE WARS, HITHER & YONCome to IKEA for flakeboard crap furniture and SJW stupidity, Christian Toto on the critics’ heads exploding, Daniel Greenfield rips into the usual Leftist frauds in Venice and a great, rousing piece by Victor Davis Hanson cheering on Trump winning yuugely on so many fronts. Have a great weekend.
- IKEA Issues Apology, Jerks “Jerk Chicken” From Menu After Backlash
- Toto: Critics – Rambo: Last Blood is Racist Call for Trump’s Wall
- Greenfield: Hating Cops and Raping Women at the Venice Film Festival
- V.D. Hanson: Trump’s Total Culture War
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.