Good morning kids. Midweek, and we take a break from starting with the current lead items of the latest non-scandal-as-casus-belli to overthrow President Trump to go to last night’s Democrat presidential “debate.” It wasn’t so much a debate as an attempt by the Democrat-Media Complex to stage a pseudo-event where they attempt to stage-manage a win and sound bites for its preferred choice.
Be that as it may, which in and of itself is a disgusting enough commentary on “journalism” in a supposedly free society, on a granular level, with Joe Bidet struggling under the weight of the scandal that was supposed to take out Trump and not him and his son, erupting ocular hematomas, his gaffe-a-minute antics fueled by stupidity, advanced decrepitude, and a media machine that heretofore covered for them, and now 15 other power-mad egomaniacs who have their own delusions of grandeur, his fortunes are on the wane (man is that a long sentence or what?!). Right now, the fraud formerly known as Fauxca-Has-Been, Elizabeth “Hekawi” Warren is said to be the leader.
Breitbart did their usual bang-up live-blogging and the tale of the tape is there for all those keen on self-abuse. Despite the prognostications about the shrill, shrieking, shrewish sham Shoshone, as leader she got beat on by the rivals mostly on dissembling and obfuscating on how average Americans are going to get it in the neck with Medicare For All. Also, Blotto O’Rourke is doubling down on disarming America and actually issued a not so veiled threat against Americans who refuse to comply, while Kamala-Toe Harris went after pharmaceutical executives by promising to have them all imprisoned.
For me, this is essentially meaningless in terms of how or if any of this is really going to determine who will win the prize and face off against President Trump in just under 13 months. I think that barring anything unforeseen in that time period, there is no one they can field that can beat him, and the only question is the margin of victory he will enjoy (despite trunks filled with dead babies, Democrat ballots and dead babies voting Democrat). One reason is that the things that were never discussed last night: the economy and the border/immigration crisis. Also not mentioned was the Hong Kong situation, which does have free speech and other cultural/political ramifications. What can the Democrats say about either of those vis a vis an attack on Trump that would not come across on the TV screen as complete and utter bilge? And you can bet your sweet ass that those two issues are going to be hammered home and yuuuugely by HombreNaranjaMalo from now through 2020.
The other sobering observation I had is that no one on that stage had anything at all that was in the least bit positive or uplifting about America and Americans. How can they? They’ve built their entire careers, as have all of their predecessors for the past half century or more, running down the country, culture and its heritage, sowing division in order to seize absolute power. And that leads right into my final observation. Whether it’s open borders, command and control economic madness, racialism, censorship, abortion, the war on religious liberty, you name it – every crackpot, lunatic idea and assault on the republic as founded that came out of the collective maw of that 12-headed beast last night is now the baseline platform and policy goals of the Democrat Party going forward. Yes, it always has been but now it’s out in the open. They will race pell-mell for it openly and brazenly, as opposed to secretly and incrementally. Assuming Trump wins in 2020 (please G-d), what happens when he leaves? He has singlehandedly been the first president to ratchet back at least one notch, as Margaret Thatcher once described IIRC, the step by step march to globalist/socialist totalitarian tyranny. The Left will not abide by that. The big question is will the Trump era be a one-off pause or will it be a harbinger of a movement?
The world wonders…
DEMOCRAT DEBATE LOWLIGHTS
- CNN Presidential Debate Show: Dems Pine for Socialism, Trash Trump, Tout Impeachment
- Breitbart Recap: Elizabeth Hekawi Bloodied, Bidet Sleepwalks, Buttplug Gets Mean, Impeachment Mania
- Elizabeth Hekawi Gets Blasted From All Sides As Dems Deem Her New Frontrunner
- Goodwin: Democrat Rivals Make It Clear Who the Frontrunner Is
- Vanderbilt Cooper Pitches Bidet Softball On Hunter-Ukraine Questions… Paste-Eating Crook Whiffs Anyway
- Gaffe: Joe Bidet Gestures at Bernie Sanders When Referring to Vladimir Putin (well, there is an element of truth to be fair – jjs)
- Blotto O’Rourke: Americans Who Don’t Turn In Their Guns Will Face “Consequences” (from the right end of the barrel, at least – jjs)
- Kamala-Toe Harris: Jailing Drug Company Executives “A Matter Of Justice”
- Klobuchar Wrath Attack: Angry Amy Came to Play (pfft, tell her to go browbeat an intern – jjs)
- Democrat Debate Places Spotlight On Columbus Suburb Where Voters Remain Undecided
- Good Roger Simon: CNN Cements Its Bias Reputation at Tuesday’s Debate
JOE, HUNTER BIDET UKRAINE & CHI-COM SCANDALS
Surprising no one, Amy Robach did her job by slobbering all over the not quite weepy Hunter Bidet. Aside from sweeping under the rug his graft from the Chi-Coms, the salient question is if working for Burisma and the Chi-Coms was totally legit, why did you resign from the board? Also, if you thought it might look dodgy now that you’ve been called out on it, why didn’t you realize it back then? Meh. Meth and being a son-of-a-Biden is a helluva drug, yo.
- ABC Fails to Fact-Check Hunter Bidet’s Claim of “Not One Cent” from Chinese Govt. Deal
- Flashback: Hunter Bidet’s One Qualification for Amtrak Board Was Taking Trains
Whatever happened to impeach Trump or the world will end? Also, Rudy tells the kangaroo kommittee LOLGF, a look back at alleged “whistleblowers” of the past and Ol’ Yeller drops more tonnage on this banana republic garbage.
- Schiff-for-Brains: House “May Not” Vote on Impeachment Inquiry
- Giuliani Won’t Comply With “Illegitimate” House Subpoenas, Says He Doesn’t Need Criminal Lawyer “At This Time”
- Whistleblowers, Yesterday and Today
- “This is Real Third World Fascistic Stuff”: Ol’ Yeller Levin Unloads on Dems’ Impeachment Inquisition
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION, BORDER SECURITY
This is why we got Trump and the GOP disgusts me.
- Authorities Ignored Detainer On Illegal Alien Accused Of Bashing Teenager’s Head and Dismembering His Body, ICE Says
- The Senate Voted to End Emergency on the Border
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
Calling out a bald-faced Joo-hater is now racist, or something.
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Relax kids, she’s a Joo-hater AND a crook wrapped up in one!
- Bro-Fo Omar Funnels 30% of Campaign Cash to Alleged Boyfriend’s Firm (her husband/brother/husband/brother will be pissed – jjs)
Aside from that flea circus in Ohio, well-known prognosticator picks Trump in ’20, Bernie sez go long on printing presses and gulags, 3 out of 4 floozy Maoists choose Bernie, a Venezuelan government official invites the farshimmelt fuhrer-in-waiting to come live the dream for himself, Ronan Farrow rips Hillary, Lizzy the liar, Andrew Cuomo says trigger-minus-tr-plus-n (sheesh), aww Blotto sez he will retire to a life of baking turd hors d’oeuvres, and yes I can imagine there’s no Leftists… life could be a dream, sweetheart.
- Trump On Way To Easy Win In 2020, According To Historically Accurate Election Model
- Sandersnista’s Policy Plans Could Total A Whopping $97.5 Trillion Over 10 Years: Report
- Report: Toothy McSagTits, Bro-Fo Omar, Rancida Taliban to Endorse Bernie Sanders for President
- Venezuelan Assemblyman: I Suggest Bernie Sanders “Go to Venezuela Without Bodyguards” for a Week
- Ronan Farrow Accuses Hillary Clinton Of “Protect[ing]” Harvey Weinstein
- When Does Serial Lying Become Disqualifying, Elizabeth Hekawi
- Andrew Cuomo Drops N-Word in Radio Interview (in fairness, it was clinical – jjs)
- Blotto Beto Says His Presidential Bid Is His Last Go At Public Office
- Imagining Donald Trump’s Future for America
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Blotto leads the war on G-d, Da Nang Dick dicks around with phony bill to protect the inciters of violence against non-existent threats against them, and David Harsanyi napalms multi-millionaire imbecile.
- Blotto O’Rourke’s Little Jihad Against Religious Freedom
- Da Nang Dick Blumenthal to Introduce Bill Aimed at Violence Against the Media
- Harsanyi: LeBron Jame$ Is a Coward
At last some sanity from the courts.
- Federal Judge Strikes Down Regulation Requiring Doctors To Perform Gender Transition Surgeries and Abortions
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
The Trukish situation continues with VP Pence headed to Ankara to try and talk turkey with Turdogan as new sanctions bite, an essay praising Trump’s strategy and yes, the Kurds ain’t all that hot when you look at their history. Also, Ho slams Mo and gets heave ho, the Chi-Coms have their filthy tentacles in deep over here, NorKs covering up pig ebola; man, they better pray their tree bark stays safe, Ecuador reaches deal to end strife over skyrocketing fuel prices and another look at the inner and outer workings of Brexit.
- VP Pence Will Visit Turkey In Hopes “To Reach An Immediate Ceasefire”
- US Sanctions NATO Ally Turkey for the Second Time in 14 Months
- German Mosques Pray for Turk Turdogan’s Military Offensive Against Kurds
- With Lawmakers Now Back in DC, How Will Congress nswe Trump on Syria?
- Trump’s Syria Plan Reveals a Master Strategist in the White House
- Don’t Romanticize the Kurds
- Kowtowing to China, Blizzard Style
- Ho Slams Mo, Then Gets Heave-Ho: Pro-Chi-Com Hong Kong Lawmaker Ejected After “Foreign Sausage” Insult at Female Peer
- Be Brave. Be Water. Be Ready: Three Days Among the Freedom Protesters In Hong Kong
- Ledeen: The Enemy Alliance
- North Korea May be Attempting to Hide “Pig Ebola” Apocalypse
- Ecuador Reaches Deal to Restore Fuel Subsidies, End Violent Protests
- Brexit’s Opportunity Cost
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
When in heaven’s name are we going to stop this insanity? Spoiler alert: probably never.
- Army’s New “Gender Neutral” Fitness Test Still Seeing Women Fail More Than Men
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Oh boy, wait until you see this list of freaks and geeks Demand Justice said they’d never show you and California really is a rogue nation on our western border.
- Demand Justice, Opponent of SCOTUS Shortlists, Releases SCOTUS Shortlist
- Cal Fire Moves to Dismantle Ham Radio System, Endangering Lives Amid Blackouts and Wildfires
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Totally hypocrisy at Target and a completely not shocking study states the obvious.
- Shocking: Target Raised Wages to $15, Cut Employee Hours
- Free Market Capitalism Is Good for Democracy, New Study Finds
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
If they reconsider the life sentence for an immediate execution, I’d be cool with that.
No wonder Indoctrination Inc. hates charter schools and the shambles that is globalism/socialism came from somewhere.
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Christian Toto looks at Jane Fonda’s latest grasp at spotlight-whoring.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Elizabeth Hekawi sure can pick a winner, and two on the madness of transgenderism.
- Elizabeth Hekawi LGBTQ Surrogate Outed Gay, Trans People on Twitter (she’s also a bigot and Joo-hater – jjs)
- Transgenderism: Thinking Makes It So?
- Why Sex and Gender Are Not Two Different Things
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Vietnam no fan of Hollywood cartoon that pushes Chi-Com propaganda, Empireand abortion plot line, and Christian Toto on Phelim Macaleer’s Strzok and Page production.
- Vietnam Bans Hollywood’s Abominable Over South China Sea Map
- Empire’s Abortion Debate Is Muddled, But Improved
- Toto: FBI Lovebirds Producer Says Audiences Hunger For the Truth
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed. NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
- Demand Justice, Opponent of SCOTUS Shortlists, Releases SCOTUS Shortlist