Good morning kids. Tuesday and the sham-peachment show trial continues. Aside from intentionally staging this in the House Intelligence Committee that uses the excuse of national security concerns to hide their crimes and cover ups from the public, Adam Schiff-for-Brains is making an absolute mockery of due process and fairness by refusing to permit his Republican counterparts from calling any witnesses. Yes, technically, since this is a purely political process, the geeky tyrant-wannabe is within his purview to do so. That he chooses to speaks volumes about his complete lack of character, ethics and morality, but about his state of panic to prevent the public from knowing the truth.
The biggest “tell” in this whole thing is this so-called “whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella. The fact of the matter is, we know that he acted as a spy for John Brennan and was leaking to the press since day one of the Trump era. We also know that he reported to Schiff-for-Brains first about the Trump-Zelensky phone call, who then coached him to report to the IG. That right there should not only end all of this here and now, as the Mueller Deception should have, but it should lead to serious political if not criminal ramifications for both Ciaramella and Schiff-for-Brains. Plus with the release of the transcript of the phone call, Schiff-for-Brains’ entire strategy for painting Trump as guilty for obstruction of justice evaporates. In fact, the reason we are at this stage right now was because of Ciaramella and now all of a sudden his testimony is unnecessary?
Beyond exposing this criminality, the other witnesses that the House Republicans are eager to call would put the pieces of the puzzle together for both the Ukraine deception but the much broader picture of the entire Obama/Clinton-engineered plot to take out candidate Trump and then overturn the 2016 election via the now exploded myth of Russian collusion. But, the bug-eyed bastard wields absolute power with this. Aside from the aforementioned, his mission is to protect Joe Bribem who is up to his bleeding eyeballs in all sorts of corruption and criminality involving Ukraine as well as the Chi-Coms, Romania and probably half the rest of the world. The reason?
…There are endless intersections between the Trump-Russia collusion hoax and Ukrainegate – same journalists, same fabricated evidence, same impeachment grist, and same plotters, including Adam Schiff. But the end game is the same: Obscure the actual foreign interference in an American election.
In the Trump-Russia collusion scheme, the purpose was to cover up for the weaponization of the federal government, including the use of foreign intelligence agencies and foreign operatives, to go after Team Trump in 2016. Now, the goal is to protect Joe Biden, the only candidate most Democrats think can beat Trump, both from any political fall-out for his son’s shady dealings in Ukraine as well as how the Democrats enlisted Ukrainian help to sabotage Trump’s presidential campaign…
Is Julie Kelly’s assessment of Joe Bribem’s chances correct? I’m not so sure. Considering the hell-bent-for-leather race to be the most vocal Maosit racialist candidate, I would think the last person the Dem establishment would want is an aging white man who gropes girls at press conferences, has brain bleeds, doesn’t seem to know what decade he’s in and makes speeches to the jumbotron instead of the audience.
Then again, despite what you are seeing and what the media is going to try and make you believe, this thing is a titanic fiasco. I don’t know if they know it but we sure as hell do, as do more and more heretofore semi-interested Americans every day this drags on. Now they have no choice. Part of me thought they didn’t want impeachment, but to only give the appearance that they did to appease their insane base. Now, I’m not so sure. Either way, it is likely that despite any lack of evidence, and oodles of completely fabricated testimony about things that did not happen or intentionally misrepresented or misremembered, the House at some point is going to vote to impeach this President. We’re going to have to endure weeks of the most outrageous lies and theatrics that will make the Kavanaugh show-trial seem mild in comparison. And it will have all sorts of wonderful, patriotic Americans in uniform who are naturally beyond reproach, like William McRaven and Lt. Col. Vindman. Spit. It’s not enough that the Left has gang-raped and ritually murdered the truth and the concept of real justice. Now they’re mutilating the corpse.
- Lee Zeldin: Impeachment Inquiry Will Rip the “Country in Half”
- Schiff Denies Republican Requests for Testimony From Key Witnesses
- Schiff-for-Brains: We Don’t Need No Stinking Whistleblower
- Democrats Shift from “Quid Pro Quo” to “Bribery” and “Extortion” Ahead of Public Impeachment Hearings
- The Complete Timeline of the Trump-Ukraine Story
- PBS Correspondent: Dems Hoping for Tearful Impeachment Hearings
- Democrat Himes: Americans Will Hear from “Immensely Patriotic, Beautifully Articulate” Witnesses (phony soldiers with phony stories – jjs)
- Sen. John Kennedy: Dems Are Giving Trump “A Fair and Impartial Firing Squad”
- Reports That Lt. Col. Vindman Was Fired Over His Testimony Are Fake News
JOE BIDET, HUNTER BIDET UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
As quoted above, Julie Kelly does yeoman’s work. Once again, the name Alexandra Chalupa looms large.
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
Frankly, what the hell is there to fix? It’s not our fault if your parents broke our laws. You’re not citizens. Sorry, but actions have consequences. Meh, Chief Justice Julia Roberts will declare it a tax. Feh.
- Democrats Are the Enemy of a DACA Fix
- Justice Department to SCOTUS: We Can’t Give Work Permits to DACA Migrants
CIVIL WAR 2.0
Sow the wind, reap an ass-kicking.
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Henny Hangman: “Take my life. Please!” Also, Lacy Clay swindles a cool million in campaign funds to his sister. But, Democrat, so Day-Ending-in-Y department.
- Epstein Suicide Inquiry Subpoenas Roughly 15 Jail Employees, Others Reassigned, Placed on Leave
- Dem. Rep Lacy Clays Campaign Has Paid Over $1 Million to Sister’s Firm
Here’s your choice America: a booming economy, raising living standards for everyone, sane foreign policy and a real effort to secure our own borders OR… impeachment. Elsewhere, the Dems lose a few and then gain a few. Now, Deval Patrick, the Obama of the Bay State is the latest Leftist lout what fancies himself able to take on Trump, Toothy McBigTits poo-poos notion the Democrats are moving too far left, with criticism from Rush and Seb Gorka, Nikki Haley claims she did tell Trump about Tillerson and Kelly plotting against him, the catfight between Tulsi Coffeecake and Hillary continues, Julian Castro bitches about too many whites in early primary states, or something, knives out seemingly for Mayor Buttplug, maybe Julie Kelly is on to something vis a vis electability over ideology, former ICEr Tom Homan looking to maybe ice (politically) Chubby Gillibrand, Judith Miller looks at bite-sized Bloomberg’s lack of foreign policy chops, De Bolshevik booed at Veterans Day parade, analyzing Matt Bevin’s loss by contrasting with Ron DeSantis’ success, Salena Zito reporting on Pennsylvania and prospects for 2020 for Trump, and Jimmy Carter hospitalized for bleeding on the brain.
- The Election is Trump’s to Lose
- Rabbi Fischer: Why Trump Backers Should Be Thrilled by the Battleground Polls and Especially by the Democrat Polls
- Former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick Mulling White House Run
- Toothy McBigTits AOC Dismisses Fears Democrat Party Moving Too Far Left: “We Are Bringing the Party Home” (if your home is Kolyma, sure – jjs)
- Nikki Haley Corrects Critic: “I Did” Tell Trump About John Kelly, Rex Tillerson Undermining Him
- Catfight: Tulsi Coffeecake Accuses Hillary of Defamation, Demands Public Retraction
- Castro Argues Iowa and New Hampshire Aren’t Diverse Enough To Be Early Primary States (so, Sonora and Chiapas instead? – jjs)
- Why Mayor Butplug Is the Most Destructive Candidate For Christianity
- 2020 Dems Mock Mayor Buttplug’s Youth and Inexperience
- Report: Many Undecided Democrat Voters Care About Electability, Not Ideology
- Bro-Fo Omar Glad “Islamophobe” Peter King is Retiring
- Former Acting ICE Director Tom Homan Mulls Over Running To Unseat Anti-ICE Democrat Chubby Gillibrand
- Miller: The Mayor and the World (Doomberg is a Chi-Com loving dumbkopf – jjs)
- New Yorkers Boo DeBolshevik at Veterans Day Parade
- Elder: Michelle Obama Bemoans “White Flight” from Neighborhoods
- Ron DeSantis Proves Matt Bevin’s Conservatism Wasn’t His Albatross
- Zito: Pennsylvania 2020 – It’s Complicated
- Jimmy Carter Hospitalized For Brain Procedure
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Sarah Palin’s suit against the Slimes still alive, idiots want Twitter to censor Scott Walker over some Christmas tree Tweet, the double standards of the media about naming whistleblowers, and two links about legendary Canadian hockey broadcaster Don Cherry fired for speaking his mind, and accurately, about immigrants and veterans. Disgusting.
- Sarah Palin Suit Against NY Times Still Alive: Appeals Court Denies Rehearing of Order Reinstating Case
- Triggered: Users Ask Twitter to Remove Scott Walker Christmas Tree Tweet
- YouTube, Facebook Censoring the Name of Eric Ciaramella
- The Media Holds a Massive Double Standard About Naming Whistleblowers
- Don Cherry Fired For Telling Immigrants To Honor Fallen Vets, Responds To Backlash
- Veterans, Normandy and “Those Guys”
Sandersnista is right, which means he’s plotting something.
- Sandersnista: Mandatory Gun Buyback Is Unconstitutional (meh, he’d just do away with the Constitution – jjs)
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
To the foreign desk we go where Brexit might actually have a shot at happening now that Nigel Farage is apparently allying with Bo-Jo in the upcoming crucial elections by not fielding candidates that would split the vote. Also, Bro-Fo Omar upset that Marxist tyrant Evo Morales has stepped down, claiming he’s the victim of a coup, Hong Kong overlord calls protesters “selfish” for the general strike, a call to designate the drug cartels terrorist organizations, Foggy Bottom still a nest of anti-American spies and traitors, Kuwait frames Russian woman, Congress warns EU about labeling Israeli products and aiding BDS and Robert Spencer’s new book is a truth nuke on the myth of so-called “Palestine.”
- Brexit Miracle: Nigel Farage Withdraws Hundreds of Candidates; Move to Boost PM Johnson’s Conservatives
- Bro-Fo Omar Calls Evo Morales’ Resignation a “Coup,” Sides With Cuba, Venezuela
- Hong Kong Chi-Com Flunky Leader Says Protesters “Paralyzing” the City Are Selfish (link to Reuters – jjs)
- Designate Mexican Drug Cartels as Foreign Terrorist Organizations
- Obama, Clinton Alumni Serve At UN, Continuing Liberal Influence Over International Affairs During Trump Era
- Christian Businesswoman and Mother Marsha Lazareva Sentenced To 15 Years In Kuwait Prison Despite “Complete Absence of Evidence,” Attorneys Say
- Congress Warns E.U. Against “Warning Labels” for Jewish-Made Products
- Robert Spencer’s The Palestinian Delusion: A Treasure
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Trump’s Veterans Day speech recounts incredible act of heroism and effort to stem epidemic of vet suicides.
- Trump Recounts Heroic Story From Battle of the Bulge In WWII During Veterans Day Tribute
- Group Asks for Bi-Partisan Effort to Stem 21 Suicides a Day of American Veterans
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Can we move the IRS to the inside of Kilauea?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Two on the Leftist tactic of weaponized envy.
- Why Democrats Are Wrong About “Income Inequality” in the United States
- A “Wealth Tax” is a Morally Evil Policy Proposition
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Josh Hawley’s proposed bill addressing cop suicides, an incident on the subway where cops arrest an illegal food vendor plus Daniel Greenfield weighs in on the rotten Apple’s war on law enforcement, and congratulations San Francisco; your new DA is a real pisser.
- Hawley Bill Takes On Cop Suicide Crisis
- Then They Came for the Doughnut Vendors
- Greenfield: In New York, Criminals Get Gift Cards, and Cops Get Spit On
- San Francisco’s New DA: Public Urination “Will Not Be Prosecuted”
Bastards at UVA shut down 21-gun Veterans Day salute and perverts are aiming at your little ones. No not child molesters, but educators.
- Students Force University of Virginia To End 21-Gun Salute On Veterans Day
- School Passes Out Flyer To Seven-Year-Olds Discussing “Implants, Pills, Condoms and More”
Google is evil, Sherrod Brown-note attempts to tap dance in a mine field, surprise medical bills really aren’t, a look at the latest war on e-cigarettes and the policy of prescribing crappy meds before giving the good stuff.
- Google Working on Secret Project to Collect Personal Health Data on Millions of Americans: Report
- Sherrod Brown-Note: : All Dems Want Universal Coverage, But at “Different Speeds and on Different Paths”
- The Latest Surprise-Medical-Bills Surprise Is No Surprise
- Will the Trump Administration’s Ban On E-Cigs Help Teens, Hurt Smokers, Or Both?
- “Fail First” is the Wrong Prescription for Patients
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Christian Toto exposes Robert Redford’s stupidity.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Keep your kids the hell away from the perverts and Leftists demand Alito and Kavanaugh recuse on homo-centric cases yet no such demands for Ruth Bader-Meinhoff and the wiseass Latina.
- Town Spends $42,000 to Protect Concerned Parents from Drag Queen Story Hour Pushers
- Double Standard: Liberals Demand Conservative Justices Recuse Themselves From Homo Cases
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Facebook finally good for something and 30 years after the Berlin Wall comes down, Socialism is hot again. Go figure.
- Viral Facebook Post Sparks Massive Turn-Out to Honor “Unclaimed Soldier” Ahead of Veterans Day
- 30 Years After the Fall of the Berlin Wall, Socialism Is Staging a Comeback
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.