Good morning kids. Thursday and the first open hearings of the sham-peachment top the news. Despite the media hype that the opening day’s star witnesses, Ukraine ambassador Bill Taylor and State Dept. bureaucrat George Kent, were going to nail Trump to the wall with explosive revelations, the entire thing was a big fat dud. If anything, their testimonies did quite the opposite of what was intended thanks in large part to the stellar performances by Jim Jordan and John Ratcliffe in particular. I mean dead silence and crickets when Mark Ratcliffe point blank asked “where is the impeachable offense.” And when it came to trying to blame Trump for extortion, or quid pro quo, or bribery or whatever new term the Dems create, star witness Kent, who I understand is some sort of expert on corruption, flat out stated that US loans to Ukraine have always had strings attached. Woops.
Even from the moment the proceedings started, sweat-soaked Adam Schiff-for-Brains was peevish, petulant and appeared to be completely in over his head. Plus, his idiotic and transparent lie about not having any idea about the identity of whistleblower Eric Ciaramella while threatening anyone who mentions his name was risible, if not disgusting. At one point, when one of the GOP committee members’ questioning was getting too hot, he interrupted like the whiney little titty-baby he is. As for Eric Ciaramella’s absence, it is his alleged story that is at the center of this latest idiocy in the first place, so for him not to be there, as well as a strict proscription on even mentioning his name, let alone his relationship with Schiff-for-Brains himself just makes a mockery of truth and anything remotely resembling due process. Yet, here we are. Things got so bad that people in the gallery were leaving. Think about that. Something as historically significant as an impeachment hearing and people were heading for the exits like it was only the third inning of a late September game where a last place home team was losing 15-2. And it started to rain.
After all the sturm, drang and propaganda, the box score from yesterday shows not only was nothing new or even remotely damaging to the president revealed, but just the opposite. Jordan, Ratcliffe, Nunes and team, with their rhetorical skills effectively dismantled the so-called star witnesses’ testimonies. The only thing to remember here is that aside from the hearsay secondhand, thirdhand or however-many-hands-removed nature of the testimonies, the President committed no crimes in his dealings with Ukraine. The only “crime” he committed was both winning an election he wasn’t supposed to and implementing policies that these pseudo-intellectual arrogant pinheads disagree with. Period. It goes beyond mere disagreement, by the way. The Deep State truly believes that it and it alone runs this country, no matter who is temporarily elected to hold office. Regardless of whether a Democrat or Republican administration is elected (Reagan perhaps being the exception), they either embraced the fundamental transformation of America fully or went along with it as the inevitable trajectory of history. That is until Trump.
More crucially, yesterday’s pantsing of Team Schiff-for-Brains made people even more curious about the very thing he and the Dems were there to try and cover up by casting blame on Trump. That is, what the hell was Joe Bribem and his son doing in Ukraine with Burisma, and how is that all connected to Obama, Clinton and the national security leadership they controlled vis a vis the original attempt to take out Trump in 2016 and after?
While those broader questions were forbidden to be asked yesterday, they very well may be revealed soon with the imminent, or so we are told, release of the IG report and the Durham investigations promised indictments. In the meantime, if those two fools were the star witnesses, the only place this goes from here, at least as far as the Democrat-Left-Media Complex is concerned, is south. That puts Nancy Palsi in exactly the position she did not want to be in. Two choices, and both of them are losers:
1 – Put an end to this disaster now and stanch the bleeding, perhaps by calling for some sort of phony vote to censure the President “in the interests of national unity” or some other horseshit excuse, hope to get bipartisan support and then move on to the elections or some other angle of attack.
2 – Hit the accelerator and attempt to jump the Grand Canyon with the entire Democrat Party and media riding shotgun.
My gut tells me she goes for door number 2. The only question is the GOP, since no matter what happens, there will be a vote in the House to impeach. It will doubtless go along party lines as before but the Senate is murky. Pun intended. No way they get 20 votes to remove from office but even if one asshole – hello Pee-Air Defecto – votes with them, they get the veneer of “bipartisanship.” Feh. But meh, since I don’t think that cuts much ice anymore with most people.
Let’s see how day 2 of this spectacle shakes out.
- Devin Nunes Condemns “Impeachment Sham Drama” in “Search of a Crime”
- Nunes: DNC Staffer Worked with Ukraine to Dig Up Dirt on Trump During 2016 Election
- Bureaucrats Fail to Respond to Ratcliffe Question “Where Is the Impeachable Offense?”
- Schiff-for-Brains’ Star Witness Just Admitted Burisma Should Be Investigated For Corruption
- Jim Jordan Calls Out “So-and-So Said Such and Such” Impeachment
- McConnell On Dismissal Of Trump Impeachment Articles: “We’ll Have To Have a Trial”
- Kent Confirms US Has Always Had Conditions on Loans to Ukraine
- Amb. Taylor’s Awkward Silence in Response to a Question About Hunter Biden Was Very Telling
- Schiff-for-Brains Closes Impeachment Hearing Denying Knowledge of “Whistleblower”: It Is “False”
- Idiot Stooge Mike Quigley Claims That Hearsay Can Be Better Than Direct Evidence (I’ve heard tell that Quigley rapes little boys and then cannibalizes them – jjs)
- Ken Starr Gives Damning Indictment Of Democrats’ Impeachment Hearing
- Schiff, the Whole Schiff, and Nothing But the Schiff
- Paul Gosar Drops Epic “Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself” Meme During Impeachment Hearing
- Codevilla: Whose Witness Is Bolton?
- Street Artist Sabo Skewers Adam Schiff, Impeachment Hearings as “Shameless”
- Removing Trump by Senate Secret Ballot Would Be a Disaster for Our Republic
- Nervous Nancy’s Two Alternatives
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
Rabbi Fischer on the Dems crying wolf for three years only makes the sham-peachment look like the farce it is, how is it that these traitors are still working and have security clearances, this Anonymous scum needs to be found and imprisoned for 40 years in Leavenworth, and Daniel Greenfield has the right idea.
- Rabbi Fischer: The Great Gift of the Mueller Russian-Collusion Probe
- The Real Mystery about C*aramella and Vindman
- The Radicalizing of Eric Ciaramella
- “Anonymous” Book Is an Unprecedented Attack on the Presidency
- Greenfield: End the War on Trump, Abolish the National Security Council
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
Down at the border, the FBI is in Mexico investigating the cartel massacre of that Mormon family. How that helps, I have no idea. Chad Wolf confirmed by Senate for DHS top slot, administration with more good moves on work permits and is America for Americans or not? The situation is still in doubt.
- FBI Now in Mexico to Probe Cartel Murders of Mormon Family Near Border
- Senate Confirms Chad Wolf, Paving Way For Him To Become DHS Chief
- Trump Admin Wants To Deny Work Permits To Migrants Who Entered the US Illegally
- Bottom Line: Do Illegal Aliens Matter More Than American Citizens?
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Eddie Rispone smeared by dark money while John Bel Edwards had slave-owning ancestors and another from Daniel Greenfield on the rank chutz-pocrisy of the Dem frontrunners.
- Democrat Party-Linked Shadow Group Funded Racially Charged Louisiana Ad
- Greenfield: Fauxcahontas, Sandersnista, and Bribem Preach Diversity, They Don’t Live It
Toothy McBigTits AOC actually stumbles her way into telling an absolute truth, widow of Cummings angling for his seat. Maybe she gets hit with campaign finance fraud investigations too. Also, Mark Sanford disappears up his own rectal cavity, the return of the moron vote (no, not us but knee-jerk old fogie Democrats), Ol’ Yeller with impassioned defense of PDT and the Dems are completely detached from reality.
- Toothy McBigTits AOC: Impeachment “About Preventing a Potentially Disastrous Outcome from Occurring Next Year” (out of the cake-holes of idiots… – jjs)
- Rep. Elijah Cummings’ Widow to Seek His Congressional Seat (isn’t she under suspicion for her late hubby’s campaign finance fraud? – jjs)
- LOL! Mark Sanford Suspends His Failed Presidential Campaign
- The Return of the Moron Vote
- Ol’ Yeller Levin: “Trump Hasn’t Had One Second of Breathing Room” Since the Beginning of His Presidency
- Democrats Are Failing the Reality Test
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Even in the belly of the beast, there are decent people trying to fight the good fight while not being taken out to the Bendlerblock and dispatched, two good in depth looks at our agitprop media, baldheaded thumb Matthew Dowd ripped for sexist remarks at Elise Stefanik, and Trump getting 96% bad coverage from the propagandists. Go figure. They’re working hard to earn that last 4%.
- I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the New York Times
- Ol’ Yeller Levin Unleashes on Faux Conservatives: “We’re Not Going to Surrender to Ann Coulter!”
- Journalists Against Free Speech
- How Journalists Became Fahrenheit 451-Style “Firemen”
- “Sexist Pig”: ABC News’ Matthew Dowd Blasted Over Nasty Remark Toward GOP Congresswoman Elise Stefanik
- Media Bias: TV Networks Blast Trump with 96% Negative News
Can they at least give us the illusion of a fair and impartial justice system? This William Orrick is a loathsome bastard.
- Leftist-Hack-in-Black William Orrick In Planned Parenthood Trial Orders Guilty Verdict Against Journalist
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Taiwanese prexy calls for the world to defend Hong Kong; Lebron to call her an ignorant slut in 5,4,3,2… Also, terrorist idiots hit their own building but of course the evil Jooz get blamed, Trump calls out Turkish fake newsie, Daniel Pipes dissects Turk Turdogan, even Macron has had it with NATO, and suggestions for that dis-organization.
- Taiwanese President Calls for Global Defense of Human Rights in Hong Kong
- Terrorists Strike Their Own Building, Israel Blamed
- Trump to Turkish Questioner: “Are You Sure You Are a Reporter?”
- Pipes: Turk Turdogan’s Turkish Delight – The Dangerous Reign of Ankara’s Corrupt President
- French President Emmanuel Macron Gets Trumpian On NATO
- 3 Major Reforms NATO Needs To Keep From Collapsing
- A Nobel Prize for Trump?
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Dems sure to complain about Chip Roy wasting taxpayer money, Washington state now officially shitcans affirmative action and Gavin is gruesome in every way, shape and form.
- Rep Chip Roy Introduces Legislation To Install National Debt Clocks Into Congressional Rooms
- Washington State Defeats Affirmative Action Proposal (it’s official – jjs)
- California Burns, Gavin Gruesome Fiddles
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Market reacts to sham-peachment with another record high, trade talks reportedly stall on Chi-Coms reneging on farm purchases and even Jerome Powell sounds the alarm on budget unsustainability. Cut spending. Eliminate bureaucracies and welfare. QED. Fauxca-hanta-virus’ head just exploded.
- Stocks Rise to Record Highs as Impeachment Hearing Sputters
- Report: Trade Talks Stall as China Reneges on Farm Purchase Promises
- Taxes Down 4.5% in October; Spending Up 5.7%, Monthly Deficit Hits $134.5 Billion
- America’s Federal Budget On “Unsustainable Path,” Warns Fed Chair Jerome Powell
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Deadly “knockout” game taking Twin Cities by storm, and Nazi collaborator George Soros promises a Chesa Boudin in every DA’s office.
- Horrific Minneapolis “Knockout” Murder Shows Need for Mandatory Sentencing Targeting “Pack” Crimes
- Dem Prosecutors Fear For Suburbs’ Safety As Radical District Attorneys, Fueled By Soros Cash, Take Control
Berkeley instructor basically calls for regular Americans to be liquidated, Northwestern U school paper forced my Maoist children to apologize for covering a Jeff Sessions speech, Michigan Ed Dept. totally incompetent, Dems prefer union hacks to black kids, and academia’s toxic effect on diversity of opinion.
- Rural Americans are “Bad People” Who Deserve to Be Shamed, Says Berkeley Instructor (shamed, like with gas chambers? – jjs)
- Madness at Northwestern: School Paper Apologizes to Activists for Covering Speech by Jeff Sessions
- Michigan Education Dept. Fails at Job, Private Group Does It Instead
- Elizabeth Wan-pum and the Democrats Choose Teacher Unions Over Black Families
- Academia: Producing “Men (and Women) Without Chests”
More on vaping hazards and Elizabeth Wan-pum all in on national health.
- Vitamin E Acetate Additive Now Clearly Linked to Vaping Illnesses
- Elizabeth Fugazi Makes Her Case for State Health-Care Monopoly
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Teresa Tomlinson wants us to build a White Sea Canal to the 8th Century. And like it.
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Reconnoitering potential Mars landing sites for the Space-X ship.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Sprite pimps homo agitprop to Argentinians and now the hard sciences feel this sting of radical homosexuality.
- Sprite Launches Pro-LGBT Ad Campaign in Argentina
- Conservatives Are Now Getting Expelled From the Scientific Community Over LGBT Issues
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
New Disney-Plus channel bending to PC idiocy by censoring many classic old movies, Chase Young’s suspension spotlight the NCAA’s troubles, Gallup with a surprising poll on belief in G-d, and Chuck Woolery feels the sting of the blacklist.
- Disney+ Removes Controversial Content, Adds Disclaimers To Classic Films
- The Suspension Of Ohio State’s Chase Young Is Everything That’s Wrong With the NCAA
- Gallup: “Do You Believe in G-d?” 87% Say “Yes”
- Game Show Host Chuck Woolery: Supporting Trump Ruined My Career
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.