Good morning kids. The weekend is here and after the unmitigated fiasco of Wednesday’s day one of the sham-peachment public hearings, day two is on tap for this morning. After vomiting up two dried hairball witnesses who offered neither anything new nor damning, today’s super-duper-star bearer-of-false-witness is former ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, who IIRC was fired by Trump. The official propaganda on this broad is that she is an honest-as-the-day-is-long, hard-working, upstanding professional and that Trump axed her to cover up his crimes. The fact is, she is a highly partisan Leftist Deep State hack who worked to sabotage the President at every turn. From last April in Red State:
They believe they have solid evidence that ties American Democrats and officials in the Ukrainian government to 2016 election interference and the obstruction of criminal probes, yet no one will pay attention to them…
… [The Hill’s John] Solomon says that Lutsenko and Kulyk have been trying for a year to present their evidence to officials at the Sessions/Rosenstein led DOJ, however, not a single official they’ve contacted has shone any interest in pursuing the claims.
However, their attempts to obtain visas have been thwarted repeatedly by U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, a highly partisan Democrat. Kulyk told Solomon, “We were supposed to share this information during a working trip to the United States. However, the [U.S.] ambassador blocked us from obtaining a visa. She didn’t explicitly deny our visa, but also didn’t give it to us…”
It should also be noted that diplomats serve at the pleasure of the President. Just as he dictates foreign policy, at least in theory and regardless of what the Dem-Media Complex claims, he has the right to hire and fire as he pleases for whatever reason. I fully expect Schiff-for-Brains to be banging his gavel so hard and fast at Jim Jordan and John Ratcliffe, it’ll sound like John Bonham, Buddy Rich and Chick Webb doing throuple paradiddles. Then again, maybe he won’t interrupt them in the hopes that their tough questioning will make them look mean, just as the Dems attempted to do with Ballsy Ford. Let’s face it; the only thing Yovanovitch brings to the table is a talent for plucking nose-hairs so as to induce her tear ducts to secrete photogenic and sympathy-inducing imagery for the public to swallow, That is, if the public has the decency to cooperate by actually watching the hearings. They won’t; the opener was a ratings disaster. And the Dems can thank their lucky stars for it considering the testimony from Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum on Wednesday actually helped Trump.
So, if today is anything like Wednesday, Nancy Palsi is going to stroke out. She has somehow got to find a way to pull the plug on this or else face what is sure to be an electoral disaster for the Dems next November. That said, all things considered, I don’t think she can, given the build-up to this for the past three years. And then there was the news yesterday about both the Horowitz and Durham investigations about to finally drop. Stay tuned…
- “Lied Numerous Times”: GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy Blasts Adam Schiff-for-Brains
- Rand Paul Considers Forcing Vote Seeking Hunter Biden Testimony in Impeachment Trial
- Impeachment Inquiry Is Bad… for Biden
- New Remarks From Top Ukrainian Official Damages Democrats’ Impeachment Narrative
- I Didn’t Witness Anything… But I Did Stay at a Holiday Inn Express Last Night
- The Impeachment Hearing “Bombshell” That Wasn’t
- Dems’ Surreal Impeachment Circus Rolls On
- Even Impeachment “Rehearsal” Hearings Won’t Help Dems
- Rep. Ratcliffe: To Impeach Trump, Dems Have to Call Zelensky a Liar
- CNN’s Jeffrey Toolbin: Witnesses Having No Contact With Trump is “A Problem” for Impeachment (gee, ya think? – jjs)
- This Impeachment Inquiry Is Really About Who Sets US Foreign Policy
- Schiff Show’s Stalinist Back Story
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
Meanwhile, one of the 349 pages of e-mails that, of all places, the Slimes has obtained has been posted. It’s not about yoga, grandkids or Webb Hubbel’s daughter, either.
- Flashback: Top Aide’s Pre-Benghazi Email – Hillary Clinton Had “Leadership/Ownership/Stewardship of This Country’s Libya Policy From Start to Finish”
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Lots of things breaking regarding Democrat-Left crimes and meshugas that otherwise is going to get buried by the Sham-peachment. First up, America’s sweetheart Rancida Taliban is now facing a House ethics panel over serious campaign cash fraud. Considering who runs the show, I expect she gets a hearty handshake from her colleagues. Also, Alcee Hastings, the convicted crook who was thrown off the bench only to gain a 26-year career in the House is under investigation for a throuple of his own. Money for nothing and your chicks for free is the Democrat anthem. Also, NBC evidently means “Nubile Babies and Children”; disgusting. Moving right along, now that Deval Patrick is in the klown kar I’m sure he’d like to tell us all about how he fired officials to protect his rapist bro-in-law from having to file as a registered sex offender, a Texas Democrat sez “the envelope please,” creepy porn shyster dodges two beefs but one sticks, and that champion of rights and fighter of hatred the SPLC treats its people like dirt.
- Rancida Taliban Faces Expanded House Ethics Panel Review of Possible Campaign Finance Violations
- Democrat Rep Alcee Hastings Under Investigation For Relationship With Staffer (money for nothing and your chicks for free – jjs)
- Former NBC Affiliate Correspondent Charged With Asking 9-Year-Old For Sexual Photos
- Deval Patrick Fired State Officials To Protect Rapist Ex-Brother-In-Law From Registering As Sex Offender
- Texas Democrat Caught Carrying Envelope of Cocaine
- Creepy Porn Shyster Avenatti Gets Two Conspiracy Charges Dropped, Feds Add Fraud Charge
- “Slave Wages”: Union Leader Says SPLC Retaliates Against Unionizing Employees
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
Some good news at the border where Trump’s policies, when not derailed by Hawaiian judges is working wonders, Ken Cuccinelli lands number two slot at DHS, two articles on children being imperiled and good or bad, DACA is clearly unconstitutional.
- Illegal Immigration Continues To Decline At Southern Border
- Ken Cuccinelli Elevated To Second-Highest Position Atop Homeland Security
- DHS Operation Discovered “Over 600” Children Being “Recycled” by Border Traffickers (hey, sustainability is a thing – jjs)
- “Consider This a Warning”: ICE Agents Arrested Thousands Of Sexual Predators In 2019 (a core Dem constituency group – jjs)
- It Doesn’t Matter If DACA Is Good Policy, It’s Unconstitutional
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
Dem presidential candidates oddly silent about this for some reason…
- Terrorists Fire Hundreds Of Rockets Into Israel, But Majority of 2020 Democrat Contenders Are Silent
More good news for Palsi and Schiff-for-Brains, Jeffrey Lord has a sit-down with PDT, Snoozy McSnoozerson tries wooing the President, dead heat in Louisiana governor’s race; c’mon, Louisiana morons, do your thing, Deval Patrick suddenly out loud and proud about Bain Capital now that Obama is lurking in Kalorama, Shrill Sham Shoshone buys ad time on CNBC to blast billionaires, socialists to protest Joe Bribem at Amazon dinner, Mike Huntsman is back and running in Utah, Julian Castro continues rimming the drain, Seattleites looked like they had a shot at rejecting the Marxism but the city council has other plans and Idaho not keen on taking in California refugees. I can’t blame them a bit and Victor Davis Hanson tells us why.
- Impeachment Backfire: Trump’s Numbers Rise as Biden’s Crater
- Trump 2020 Spox: Donors “Coming Out of the Woodwork,” 100,000 More Volunteers Because of Impeachment
- Lord: Trump the Fighter – A Meeting With the President in the Oval Office
- “I’ll Be His Number One Supporter”: Jeff Sessionszzzz Courts Trump (you blew it the day you recused, pal – jjs)
- Down to the Wire: Poll Shows Louisiana Governor’s Race a Dead Heat
- Deval Patrick: I Never Bought Into Obama’s Attacks on Bain Capital
- Elizabeth Wan-pum Buys Ad Time on CNBC to Rant Against Billionaires
- Socialists Plan to Protest Biden Fundraiser With Amazon Exec Tonight
- Jon “Mike” Huntsman is Back and Running for Utah Governor… Again
- Julian Castro Doesn’t Qualify for November Democrat Debate
- Seattle’s Course: Harder Left
- No Californians Need Apply: In Idaho, Resentment Toward the Golden State Diaspora Grows
- V.D. Hanson: What Happened to California Republicans?
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
WaPo only fact checks GOP after impeachment day one. I’m shocked. The whole world is watching… something else, and from the Left’s perspective the right people are getting the wrong message, Nazi collaborator Soros wants to muzzle Joe DiGenova, NPR airbrushes illegal alien crime reference from prosecutor’s interview, appeals court sides with religious liberty and free expression, and the SPLC needs to be shut down. RICO them out of existence.
- Washington Post Only Fact Checks Republicans After First Day Of Impeachment Hearings
- First Public Impeachment Hearing Flops, Draws 13 Million Viewers
- Poll: 53% of Black Voters, 60% of Other Minority Voters Say Media Are Trying to Help Impeach Trump
- Foundation of Nazi Collaborator George Soros Demands Fox News Ban Joe DiGenova
- Federal Prosecutor” NPR Scrubbed My Reference to Victims of Illegal Alien Crime in Interview
- Federal Appeals Court Rules Ban on Pre-Game Prayer Violates Free Speech
- SPLC Targets Franklin Graham for “Hate Group” Speech
Gun makers say thank you, Blotto and Swallowswell! Also, Bernie Sandersnista waffles and obfuscates.
- October Gun Sales Jump 10%, Continuing Recent Rise
- Bernie Sanders Can’t Keep His Position On Banning “Assault Weapons” Straight
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Administration blasts official EU Joo-hatred on putting yellow stars on Israeli products and HK activists appear at Victims of Communism forum.
- Trump Administration Vows To Fight EU Decision To Put Warning Labels On Jewish Products
- Hong Kong Activists Band Together At Victims Of Communism Forum
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Can we put him on a pallet and Pinochet him from 3,000 feet onto the Kalorama Klown Kompound?
Bro-Fo Omar, Rancida Taliban to explode, er, react in 5,4,3,2…
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Steven Menashi beats the smear machine and is confirmed to Fed appeals court, Ohio union learns Janus is for real and a look at driverless cars.
- Trump Nominee Steven Menashi Confirmed to Federal Appeals Court Following Left’s “Smear Train”
- Ohio Union Returns Improperly Seized Dues to Bus Driver
- A Hands-Off Approach to Driverless Cars
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Trump scores win on China trade for farmers, tariffs not slowing down our economy and the House might actually pass the USMCA trade bill before the year is out. Also, three essays warning about the debt bomb, one of which calls for Trump to be more pro-active on cutting spending instead of taxes. Lastly, a look at the Democrat-Leftist income inequality bromide and envy as political tactic to gain power.
- US Economy Shows No Strains from China Tariffs
- Trump Gets Win For US Farmers In Trade War With China
- House Democrats Close To Giving Trump Major Win Before End Of Year By Passing USMCA
- Embrace Fiscal Responsibility, Not Tax Cuts, in 2020
- Fixing the Debt: A Reality Check
- GOP and Dems Have Completely Given Up on the National Debt
- Democrats, Tyranny, and Income Inequality
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
More on that school shooting in California, Baltimore Democrat mayor with typical reaction to the murder epidemic in Charm City, and Pelivs Pressley, who makes Toothy McBigTits look like Einstein, wants to make Chesa Boudin look like Elliot Ness.
- Two Dead, Four Wounded In California School Shooting: Report
- Democrat Baltimore Mayor: Leadership Isn’t to Blame for Increasing Homicide Rate
- “Squad” Marx-keteer Pelvis Pressley Offers Plan to Dismantle Criminal Justice System
Anti-white agitprop in the schools and Fordham U tried fighting the Joo-haters and lost.
- Report: Teacher Training Program Used Across the US Is Hostile To Whites
- How Fordham University Lost to Radical Palestinians in Court
Can we get some of those penumbras and emanations on Google and Big Tech? Medicare for All’s trillions will come, naturally, at the expense of our defense budget and Ron Johnson not thrilled with the push against vaping.
- Report: Health Websites Are Sharing Medical Data with Google, Facebook, Amazon
- Google’s Invasion Into Health Records More Proof That Silicon Valley Rules the World
- Elizabeth Fugazi’s Medicare Plan Demands $52 Trillion… But at What Cost?
- Senator Ron Johnson Pushes Back On White House Vaping Initiative
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
I guess the second guys on the moon was like “meh, been there, done that.” Not really. It was quite memorable. But stay tuned for Apollo 13…
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Homeowners association in Texas gets their Grinch on, new War of the Worlds adaptation full of “woke” garbage, and a lesson for those keen on Toothy McBigTits AOCs’ even bigger bust.
- Texas Family Sets Up Christmas Display On November 1… Their Homeowners Association Tells Them To Pull It Down
- The War of the Woke: Hollywood Turns on its Viewers
- How a Russian’s Grocery Store Trip In 1989 Exposed the Lie of Socialism
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.