Good morning kids. Midweek and there’s lots to unpack so here we go. First up, yesterday’s release of the House Intel Committee’s report was not exactly surprising in its conclusions, which were pre-determined a little over three years ago. What did come as a shock was the revelation in the report that Schiff-for-Brains was spying on Devin Nunes, Rudy Giuliani and others by obtaining their phone records. How he was able to get them is a mystery, at least insofar as who obliged him, not that he was able to obtain them which appears to be what is known in the trade as a federal crime. There’s also the news that Schiff-for-Brains hired a former colleague of alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella on July 26th, the day after President Trump spoke to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. What a co-inky-dink. But wait! There’s more! The other little tidbit of an oopsie, which in the real world should be ringing major alarm bells about the incident itself, let alone what it indicates as to who the real criminals and colluders are is that The husband of Democrat Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, who sits on the House Judiciary Committee, reportedly took $700,000 from firms connected to a Ukrainian oligarch who has allegedly been “accused of ordering contract killings.” From what we can glean, the money was not a bribe in the Hunter Biden sense (it was a salary earned, I guess, over a period of 10 years), but the individuals involved, and the fact the latest trumped up charges of supposed bribery and blackmail involving Trump and Ukraine, collectively is sending my BP into the stratosphere.
In any case, the minority report issued by the committee’s GOP members absolutely shreds the Democrats case, and Stephanie Grisham’s assessment that the report is nothing more than “the ramblings of a basement” blogger is much closer to literal truth than mere metaphor, especially considering some of the brain-dead bacteria that infect our little slice of the interwebz. Be that as it may, the fun starts all over again today in Jerry Nadler’s House Judiciary Committee. But with the Ukraine angle dead, along with the concomitant alleged bribery and quid pro quo, the Dems are now going to spread the investigation far and wide to find anything they can use to justify all of these up to and including revisiting the original exploded Russia collusion myth.
As disgusting a spectacle as this all is to have to endure, remember that the more the public sees of this, the more they are turned off. This isn’t the only or perhaps main inducement. Let’s not forget the post-natal baby-killing, open borders and free healthcare for non-citizens, confiscatory taxation, confiscatory disarmament, job-killing green new deals, transsexual perverts in women’s bathrooms and a whole litany of nightmares that are not only cementing the base, but attracting significant percentages of formerly guaranteed Democrat voters. Specifically American Blacks, American Latinos and other “grievance” blocs who are gradually awakening to the fact they are wanted only for their vote every two years.
The politics of all of this is a disaster for the Dems no matter how you slice it. Funny how they thought that dragging this out all the way to next November was going to be a surefire way to oust Trump at the voting booth. Now it looks as if they are desperate to rush this thing through and get it over with. Conventional wisdom is that all they want to do is forever brand Trump with the dreaded scarlet letter “I.” But considering all the revelations about this and the original coup (which the agitprop media have to date more or less successfully embargoed the facts from reaching most Americans) and more importantly, Trump delivering with the greatest economic boom period in decades, a reinvigorated and rational foreign policy and military stance, and general cheerleading America and Americanism that we and millions of other around the world have been warmed by (see Hong Kong for example), I think even that will be a pyrrhic victory for the Left, and with censure, if they choose to go that route, doing nothing more than completely enraging their base.
As for Horowitz, Barr and Durham, we covered that territory yesterday but still, it is worth considering a couple of things. First, while the major players and plotters in the greatest political crime bar none in American history may very well never see the inside of a court room, let alone a prison cell, their crimes will be revealed no matter how the Democrat-Media Complex attempts to spin them. And believe me, Trump is not going to let them establish the narrative.
Second, none of the things we have long suspected about our government and how it operates behind our backs (and sometimes in our face) and against the founding principles, laws and customs they all swear to uphold would ever have come to light had Trump not been elected. I would say that that seminal moment in our history came about as a result of and ultimate reaction to what we have endured since at least the time of George H.W. Bush, certainly since Obama, for sure. I think that that in and of itself is a blessing. As a former Ted Cruz guy, when I cast my vote for Trump my only goal was to prevent Hillary Clinton from becoming president. Everything after that was going to be gravy, no matter what I imagined the Donald Trump I had known up until that time would do. Look at what he has done, or more accurately what we have given him the opportunity to do. And that is what this impeachment is really all about. For daring to be deprogrammed from the illusion and bullshit the Globalists have foisted on us since the end of World War 2, they want revenge. Trump is merely the figurehead; we are the ones they want to impeach.
So be it. War.
- House Dems Drop Impeachment Report; Accuses Trump of Witness Intimidation… For Tweeting
- Goodwin: Dem Impeachment Report is Schiff-for-Brains Latest Dud
- Shock: Schiff-for-Brains Releases Phone Records of Devin Nunes and Other Trump Allies in Impeachment Report
- GOP Report Shreds Dem Impeachment Arguments
- White House Mocks Schiff-for-Brains Impeachment Report as “Ramblings of a Basement Blogger” (Kurt wrote it – jjs)
- Husband Of Democrat in Impeachment Hearings Took $700,000 From Firms Tied To Ukrainian Oligarch “Accused of Ordering Contract Killings”: Reports
- Report: Schiff-for-Brains Hired Former Colleague of Alleged Whistleblower Day After Trump-Ukraine Call in July
- Schiff-for-Brains Still Won’t Say If He “Supports Impeaching” Trump and the “Senate Removing Him From Office”
- In 2008, Democrats Argued Against Impeaching a Republican Near An Election Year
- Democrats Are Watering Down Impeachment Into a Mere Recall Effort
- The Dems’ Lose-Lose Situation
- The Senate Impeachment Trial Will Become Palsi Pelosi’s Nightmare
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
Watch this space…
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Consider the elements of the first link: convicted pedophile, Mueller investigation, millions in illegal campaign funds, Hillary Clinton. Speaking of Hillary and pedophilia, we have some new revelations about her, her husband-in-name-only and Jeffrey Epstein who did not kill himself. Lastly, something comparatively tame; Toothy McBigTits told a lie.
- Convicted Pedophile Used In Mueller Investigation Indicted For Funneling Millions In Illegal Contributions to Hillary, DOJ Says
- New Connections Emerge Between the Clintons and Jeffrey Epstein, Who Did Not Kill Himself: Report
- Clintons Deny Ever Staying at New Mexico “Wild West” Property of Jeffrey Epstein, Who Did Not Kill Himself
- Toothy McBigTits AOC Falsely Claims She Fast-Tracked HIV Drugs to Market
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
Texas duo sentenced for mass illegal alien smuggling, and Mayor Buttplug jumps on the healthcare bought and paid for by taxpayers given to illegal aliens bandwagon.
- Texas Couple Sentenced To Prison For Smuggling More Than 100 Illegal Aliens Across Border
- Mayor Buttplug, in Spanish, Promises Free Healthcare for Illegal Aliens (Alcalde Enchufe de Culo – jjs)
Now that Kamala-Toe’s run has crashed and burned, let the repercussions commence. Elsewhere, despite impeachment and agitprop hurled at us, here are some great things thanks to PDT, Ben Sasse and Ol’ Yeller Levin rip into bite-sized billionaire Big Gulp, Jeffrey Lord rips Georgia Governor Kemp for picking a RINO stooge to replace RINO stooge Johnny Isakson, who blathered something about “bipartisanship” as his parting shot. May he achieve Thad Cochran status, inshalla. Also, Robert Stacy McCain defends key Trump aide and ally Stephen Miller and finally one perspective on the future vis a vis demographics. Build that dang fence and deport with extreme prejudice.
- Tulsi Coffeecake, Other 2020 Candidates Bid Kamala-Toe Harris Farewell
- Greenfield: That Girl Who Wasted Millions and Dropped Out Before a Primary Was Me
- Lefty Pundits Rage At Whiteness Of Democrats’ 2020 Candidates After Kamala Drops Out
- The Kamala-Toe Harris That Could Have Been
- Here Are Four Pieces of Great News for America and President Trump
- Sasse’s Sharp Strike on Bloomberg’s China Comments: “The Kind of Stupid You Can’t Script”
- Ol’ Yeller Levin on Bloomberg: “Do You Want This Idiot Uncle as President?”
- Lord: Georgia GOP Gov. Kemp – Swamp Creature
- Outgoing Useless RINO Isakson to Congress: America Won’t “Exist Much Longer” Without Bipartisanship (that should be “with,” fuck-face – jjs)
- R.S. McCain: Saving Stephen Miller
- Demographics and the American Prospect
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Devin Nunes slams CNN with a huge defamation suit, Google’s co-founders are ankling the company, the Daily Yeast trims Gumsy Page’s hedge, Gibson’s Bakery rips into Cleveland media for allegedly collaborating with disgraced Oberlin College to dox employee’s Facebook files, not very surprising stats from the unelected bureaucrats who lord over us, can we please abolish NPR?, and finally, along with bureaucrats, “journalists” hate free speech.
- Devin Nunes Sues CNN: Reveals He Was Not in Vienna in Late 2018, Did Not Meet Victor Shokin
- Google Co-Founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin Step Down
- The Most Nauseating MSM Deep State Puff Piece Interview You’ll Ever Read (the Daily Yeast does Gumsy – jjs)
- Gibson’s Bakery Alleges Cleveland Media Collaborating with Oberlin College to Unseal Store Clerk’s Facebook Records
- 42% of Gov’t Employees Say Gov’t Should Ban Offensive Speech; 62% of Those Want Violators Jailed
- Why Are Taxpayers Subsidizing Get-Trump Propaganda?
- Journalists Against Free Speech
NYC lawyer with an oopsie at SCOTUS, Doomberg double-talk on his own law, and Democrat desires for a disarmed society go way, way back.
- NYC Lawyer Admits to SCOTUS Gun Regulation Had No Impact on Safety
- Bloomberg Trashes NYC Gun Regulation He Defended As Mayor
- American Blacks Aren’t the Only People Democrats Want To Disarm
Baby-killers openly tell the Slimes what it’s all about and here’s a list of 368 people who should be considered for 90th trimester Governor Coonman My-Pillow “comforting.”
- “Eugenicists”: Abortion Group Director Says the Quiet Part Out Loud to New York Times Reporters
- 368 Legal Professionals Who Have Had Abortions Call on SCOTUS to Strike Down Pro-Life Law
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Trump supports the Iranian protestors but not backing with bucks just yet (how would he do that anyway?), Iran’s answer to Lt. Col. Vindman spouts out a thigh-slapper, Qatar is an enemy, PDT ribs Macron, Jeremy Corbyn is bloody awful – literally, House overwhelmingly sanctions Chi-Coms over Muslim concentration camps, Mugabe is gone but the graft lingers on, first in a four part series exposing the utter anti-American corruption of our State Department, and Robert Spencer is not letting the attempt on his life in Iceland be swept under the rug.
- Trump: We Support Iranian Protestors, But Not Financially; “If Somebody Asked, Maybe We Would”
- Comedy Gold: Iran Orders US to Pay $130 Billion in Reparations
- The Amnesia of Samantha Power
- Qatar is Destabilizing the Middle East
- Trump to France’s Macron: “Would You Like Some Nice ISIS Fighters?”
- UK Labor Leader Jeremy Corbyn Has a Long History Of Openly Supporting Terrorists
- House Passes Uighur Bill Urging Sanctions on Chinese Officials (had they been Christians and not Muslims it would have been DOA – jjs)
- Starved Zimbabwe Spends Tens of Thousands on i-Pads for Politicians
- The Deep State (Department) and Israel (first part of a four-part series – jjs)
- Spencer: Who Quashed the Prosecution of the Leftists Who Poisoned Robert Spencer?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
All things considered, I am not so sanguine about this.
He should have been sent to GITMO and then hanged, and CAIR should have been designated a terrorist organization during the Holy Land trial years ago.
- Hezbollah Operative Sentenced to 40 Years in Prison for Covert Terror Ops
- Is it Time to Designate CAIR as a Terrorist Organization?
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
He thought his job was to increase homelessness, and he succeeded.v
- LA County’s Homeless Czar Is Going to Need an Extra Large Shopping Cart to Clean Out His Office After “Quitting”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Another call to wean ourselves from cheap Chi-Com chazarei.
Are Cheap Imports Making Cheap Americans?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
DoJ looking to execute four child murderers, Bloomberg wants to decriminalize criminals and someone should send this to Petula Clark. Could be a comeback smash. “Don’t Schtup in the Subway, darlin’ “…
- Trump Admin. Takes Federal Death Penalty to Supreme Court
- Bite-Sized Bloomberg Vows to Free 316,000 Accused “Non-Violent” Criminals from Jail
- Subway Sex Duo Caught on Video in Second Subterranean Romp (warning: graphic images – jjs)
Better suggestion for Secretary DeVos: Federal student aid should be abolished. Plus, Common Core is a complete failure, Detroit valedictorian can’t put two and two together, no wonder boys are turning illiterate considering the dreck they are forced to read, why is it that whenever the Dems have a plan the GOP is supposed to have one that is 1/1024th less of a boondoggle?, and finally a bit of good news in that educators are reportedly rejecting that “1619 Project.”
- Betsy DeVos Suggests Federal Student Aid Should Be a “Standalone” Entity
- Common Core Fails: US Test Scores Show No Improvement Despite Billions of Dollars Thrown at Education Reform
- As Colleges Move to Do Away with the SAT in the the Name of Diversity, Detroit High School Valedictorian Struggles With Low-Level Math
- Why Your Sons Refuse to Read
- Democrats’ Higher Ed Plan Is Garbage, But Republicans Aren’t Even Competing With It
- A Divisive, Historically Dubious Curriculum (1619 Project rejected – jjs)
Joey Leg-Hairs angry at Mayor Buttplug, what could possibly go wrong?, and how to cut the cost of healthcare. Good ideas but the big one is increase competition and get the government out of it completely.
- Joe Bribem: Mayor Buttplug Stole My Health Care Plan
- HIV-Positive Sperm Bank Opens To Help Reduce Stigma of HIV (tainted love, whoa-oh-oh-oh… – jjs)
- How to Cut the Cost of Healthcare
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
The Pain goes to Spain mainly via government-chartered plane… while her own district is drowning in human feces.
- Though Her District is an Environmental Disaster, Palsi Pelosi Heads to a Climate Change Junket in Spain
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Isn’t that headline really the story of Bernie Sanders’ underwear?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Thinking about a sign akin to “you must be this high to ride” for gynecologists to put outside their offices.
- Trans Activist Jessica Yaniv Furious: Gynecologist Refuses to Treat Him Because He’s a Biological Male
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Dennis Prager nails it again.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.