Good morning kids. Tuesday and up front we have the conclusion of the hearings phase of sham-peachment and the long-awaited dropping of the IG report to unpack, so here we go. First up, the breaking news is after all the blathering about bribery and Nancy Palsi throwing the Ukraine angle under the bus and returning to the completely dead and rotting Mueller deception, those two have been removed from the articles that the President is to be charged with. Aside from the fact that they are consulting focus groups and Ouija boards to determine their moves, all of this indicates that the Palsi, Schiff-for-Brains and Nadless the Human Pastrami have lost complete control of this entire thing. In any case, yesterday’s jam session was no different than any of the previous hearings from either committee. The day started off with the Democrats and their confederates spouting distortions and out and out lies about the President and his actions. The most egregious was this Barry Berke insect doing a Trayvon 911 edited tape hit job by first using a snippet of Trump invoking his Article II authority to fire people as his declaring himself emperor and then playing the soundbite from his campaign where he jokingly asked the Russians to find Hillary’s missing e-mails as proof of collusion. The fact that this was not immediately challenged and worse, went completely unchallenged by anyone on the GOP was a major blunder. Opportunity to debunk a major media myth wasted.
You also had the exchange between Berke and dual purpose lawyer and witness Dan Goldman just spit-balling hypotheticals and coming to the conclusion that although Trump might not have acted on his supposed impulses to do something illegal, his impulses alone – because they just know he was thinking them – were enough to hang, draw and quarter him. Louie “Go-Go” Gohmert went nuts when suddenly Berke got up from the witness chair, walked over and took a seat on the panel. G-d bless Gohmert for quipping “How much money do you have to give to get to do that?” which visibly infuriated the amorphous cloud of lipids holding the gavel. He also took a shot at ex-preezy Kenya-Kona Blend which doubtless made him gag on a spliff in the downstairs toilet in Kalorama.
But, then when the Republicans finally got their turn in the afternoon, they quite effectively dismantled with extreme prejudice the Democrats’ “witnesses.” Again, Matt Gaetz used the thoroughly discredited “pee tape” to flame Dan Goldman, exposing him as a partisan hack after he insisted he wasn’t and then Nadless for his utterly unethical use of Barry Berke as both a counsel and witness. Later, Doug Collins went after Goldman for refusing to reveal how Schiff-for-Brains got the call logs for Devin Nunes, Rudy Giuliani and others and who was responsible for leaking them. Collins clammed up. Look, we goof on the bug-eyed schmuck from Santa Monica, but make no mistake; Schiff-for-Brains is a dangerous, power-mad thug.
…Certainly, Schiff has not been shy about gathering evidence. So how is it fair that he would obstruct his minority counterpart?
Now that the world knows that Schiff has no problem spying on his ranking member, potential witnesses have reason to fear Schiff will dox them for talking to Nunes. This, of course, was exactly the point of revealing the information. It’s a gross infringement upon the rights of the minority to gather relevant information.
By publishing Nunes’ phone records, Schiff has now made it less likely that sources will cooperate with Nunes to turn over information relevant to legislative purposes. Nunes used his position to uncover invaluable information about public corruption. Journalist Lee Smith recently penned an entire book cataloging how Nunes led the team that exposed Clinton’s funding of the dossier used to frame Trump (just one example of the many revelations uncovered thanks to Nunes).
This is a big deal. By closing off fact-gathering, Schiff is attempting to blind the minority and force it to accept the distorted facts Schiff presents. Bad facts make bad laws and lead to bad legislative acts-like this flimsy impeachment...
I have no illusions about whether or not Schiff-for-Brains or any of his Democrat co-conspirators and henchman will ever face any serious legal repercussions or justified retribution for what they are doing to this president and what shred of law and order and justice may yet exist. Odds are they won’t. But their actions are not playing well in Peoria, especially considering the nature of Trump and more crucially, his incredible record of success when compared and contrasted to past presidents, Democrat and RINO. The Democrat-Media Complex brought this upon itself, but then again perhaps it was inevitable. The eight years of Obama, plus much of the previous 20 of the Bushes and Clinton brought the nation to a crossroads politically, culturally and economically. Trump and most Americans wanted a way back. And the powers that be would not allow that to happen. Winston Churchill spoke of the end, the beginning of the end and the end of the beginning, in referring to what would prove to be the midpoint of World War Two (El Alamein). Perhaps we may be at or even approaching that “end of the beginning” phase. But despite the urge for eeyore-ism, remember that none of what has been exposed – none of it – would have ever been revealed and confirmed to both us, and now many more Americans than ever had it not been for Donald J. Trump. So, at least there’s that. And I think it’s going to prove to be a much bigger thing in the long run than even we can see from this vantage point in time.
- Report: Democrats Drop “Bribery,” Mueller Report from Articles of Impeachment
- Matt Gaetz Nails “Non-Partisan” Democrat Impeachment Lawyer for “Pee Tape” Tweet Against Trump…
- …Flames Nadler For Using Unelected Staff Instead of Panel Members at Impeachment Hearing
- Dem Counsel Won’t Explain Investigation, Collins Points Out “That’s the Problem” With Impeachment Inquiry
- Judiciary Hearing Devolves As Democrats Reuse Their Witness to Question Other Witnesses
- Go-Go Gohmert: A King Is Someone Who Makes New Law with a Pen and a Phone (boom – jjs)
- Dershowitz to Ol’ Yeller Levin: Democrats Found The Man (Trump), Now “They’re Searching for a Crime”
- Rep. Elise Stefanik Demands Schiff-for-Brains Release His Personal Phone Records
- Schiff-for-Brains Better Have a Warrant
- Peter Navarro: Impeachment Will Cost Nancy Palsi Pelosi the Speakership
- CNN Panel on Impeachment: Many Democrats “Just Plain Hate the President” (Nancy Palsi just blew a seal – jjs)
- 2020 Polls Show Impeachment Is Kamikaze Mission for Democrats
- 21 Years Ago Today, Cuck Schemer Warned That Clinton’s Impeachment Would “Seriously Weaken” the Presidency, “Poison” House-Senate Relations
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
And that segues nicely into yesterday’s release of the IG Horowitz report which as we all had suspected but was to be charitable, a big let down. That said it should be noted that Horowitz’s investigation was always going to be limited in scope. Also, Horowitz is a part of the DoJ itself and unlike Barr (I hope), his motivations is to preserve, protect and defend the illusion that all is well in Hoover-ville, and so naturally he found not a smidgen of partisan political motivation in the obtaining of FISA warrants based on the Steele Dossier.
Of course, that got the Irish up of both AG William Barr and his lead investigator John Durham, and they immediately released statements that essentially rebuked Horowitz’s non-findings. That said, the report is a bit of a mixed bag as there are a number of findings that don’t do much to help improve the completely sullied reputation of the FBI, especially the confirmation that the Bureau doctored evidence in order to frame Carter Page, as well as debunking the latest round of smears aimed at Devin Nunes. Naturally the Democrat-Media Complex is going to shout “no partisanship!” and “investigation justified!” until the 12th of Never. The other glaring and infuriating revelation was that Peter Strzok’s infamous “insurance policy” tweet was not even included in the report.
So, okay, Horowitz was an expected let down, but the real action is with Barr and Durham. And along with this serious rebuke of Horowitz, they did publicly state a few weeks back that indictments will be coming down. We shall see if this happens and who gets to be frog-marched. Will it be Comey, Clapper or Brennan or a low-level flunky who gets a wrist slap followed by a book deal and a gig on CNN? The world wonders…
- AG Barr: “FBI Officials Misled the FISA Court, Omitted Critical Exculpatory Facts”
- US Attorney John Durham Doesn’t Agree With Some Of IG Report Findings
- From Tough “Dirty 30” Prosecutor to Tame Deep State Drone
- IG: “17 Significant Inaccuracies and Omissions” in FBI Applications for Warrant to Spy on Trump Campaign Adviser
- Goodwin: IG Report Proves Whole Investigation Was as Corrupt as Comey
- Brennan Lied About Not Including Steele Dossier In Intelligence Community Assessment On 2016 Russian Election Interference
- DoJ Watchdog Puts Final Nail In Steele Dossier’s Coffin
- IG Report: FBI Doctored Evidence To Falsely Paint Carter Page As Russian Spy
- Democrat Smears on Nunes’ FISA Abuse Memo Proved False by Inspector General Report
- Trump on IG Report: This Was an Attempted Overthrow… We Caught ‘Em Red-Handed”
- Shock: IG Report on Spygate Ignores Peter Strzok’s “Insurance Policy” Text Message
- CIA Believed Steele Dossier to Be “Internet Rumor,” Still Included in IC Assessment Appendix
- Steele Dossier Played “Central and Essential Role” in FBI Decision to Apply for Surveillance Warrants
JOE BRIBEM, HUNTER BRIBEM UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
In DC, it’s not how you play the game but how you place the blame, mother of bastard Hunter’s bastard looking for a payday and Joey Leg-Hair’s scandals are also Obama’s.
- Joey Leg-Hairs Biden Blames Staffers for Not Warning Him About Hunter’s Board Position
- Hunter Bribem’s “Baby Mama” Wants to Know How Much He Made at Ukrainian Energy Firm
- Obama and Biden: Three Scandals, One Day
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Sham Shonshone dig heap big wampum but don’t tell anyone.
- Fauxca-Has-Been Worked As An Attorney For Big Corporations For Decades, Campaign Documents Show (she didn’t bill that… – jjs)
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
The other huge problem with open borders and unchecked immigration.
- Trump Must Add Saudi Arabia and Other Middle Eastern Countries to “Travel Ban” List
- Terror Attack At Naval Air Station Highlights Immigration Catastrophe
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
Because he slapped them upside the head with a clue bat?
Trump’s inroads with black voters spells trouble for Dems, Dems still hate real Americans, Hillary Clinton on top?, Joey Bribem’s belligerence, Larry Elder on bite-sized Big Gulp soaking the poor (I actually think even the so-called “poor” should pay something; skin in the game, what), and someone who thinks Moochelle is going to save the day. No way, in every way possible.
- Why Trump’s Gains With Black Voters Could Swing the 2020 Election
- Democrats Still Show the Same Contempt for Americans That Cost Them the 2016 Election
- Poll: Hillary Clinton Top Pick Among Democrat Voters
- Vote For Me You Lying Racist!
- Elder: Bloomberg – Tax the Poor for Their Own Good
- Michelle Obama Is Waiting In the Wings (no way – jjs)
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
This broke over the weekend but the rumor mill is churning up stories about Matt Drudge having sold his website, Atlanta’s daily rag demands a disclaimer on Eastwood’s Richard Jewell, and Jimmy Drama claims Fox cancelled his interview because of the IG report, but they respond.
- What’s Going on With Drudge? Rasmussen Claims “Matt’s Not There Anymore…Word Is He Sold”
- Atlanta Urinal-Constipation Demands Richard Jewell Disclaimer
- Comey Claims Fox News Cancelled His Interview Over IG Report; Fox News Responds With Statement
Florida red flag law claims first defiant victim, Doomberg dissembles on gun position, Houston top cop ripped for anti-2A rant.
- First Red Flag Conviction In Florida After Man Refuses To Give Up His Guns
- Bite-Size Big-Gulp Bloomberg Fumbles Facts, Laws in Gun-Control Policy Rollout
- Houston Police Chief Goes On Partisan Anti-Gun Rant; Dana Loesch, Others Respond
SCOTUS with a big win against baby-killing and disturbing testimony from a Planned Parenthood employee.
- Supreme Court Leaves in Place Kentucky Law Requiring Abortionists to Share Ultrasounds with Mother
- Planned Parenthood Employee Testified She Wanted To “Move Forward” On Selling Fetal Livers For $750 Each (how much with a side of favas and kee-ann-tee? – jjs)
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Matt Gaetz is dead right but the other end is an embargo on all immigration, especially from the Middle East, in support of the Iranian people, pastor still lost in the Chi-Com gulag, you can’t spell plutonium without p-u-t-i-n, Indonesia arrests child molester who threatened victims with Koran, Caroline Glick on Israel’s problematic relationship with Jordan, NATO is still a wreck and if you’re a Jew and living in Europe, get the hell out now.
- Gaetz: “What Happened in Pensacola Has to Inform” Our Relationship with Saudi Arabia
- Guilty! I Support the Iranian Protestors
- Pastor Seized One Year Ago Still Missing In China’s Detention Archipelago
- Putin’s Wet Work
- Indonesia: Police Arrest Teacher for Molesting Children, Using Koran to Swear Them to Secrecy (Achmed Epstein did not kill himself – jjs)
- Glick: Preserving the Peace with Jordan
- NATO’s Troubles Are Not Going Away After Trump
- Greenfield: In Europe, Muslims Trying to Kill Jews is a Mental Illness
- Jew-Hate in Germany
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Where have you gone Bernhard Goetz, and another look at Nazi collaborator George Soros’ attempt to take out America via hijacking our legal systems.
Fauxca-Has-Been wants black kids dumb and servile.
New wrinkle in the opioid case against the Sacklers.
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Fascinating look at Mars’ natural wonders.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Another way to destroy the family, there can be no parlaying with these dangerous deviants, Canuck court hands victory to aggrieved normal guy, and it really is a psychosis.
- Revealed: The Secretive Strategy Behind the Transgender Assault on Parental Rights
- Conservatives Pan Proposed Compromise Between Religious Liberty and Homosexual Demands
- Court Rules For Bank Employee Claiming He Was Denied Promotion Because He’s Heterosexual
- Transgender Demands Are An Attack On Real Human Rights
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Christian Toto on show biz snubbing of Clint Eastwood and Richard Jewell, Heather Mac Donald looks at the wages of social justice, debunking the “we stole America from the natives” myth, bookending 1989 and 2019 and Conrad Black tries remembering Pearl Harbor and the greatest generation, but instead polishes FDR’s knob. Very disappointing.
- Toto: Eastwood’s Richard Jewell Snubbed in Early Awards Voting
- Mac Donald: The Cost of America’s Cultural Revolution
- This Land is Whose Land?
- The Fall of the Deep State and 1989’s Fall of Communism
- Black: They Were a Great Generation of Americans
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
Hey there! Visiting from AOSHQ. Anyone else?
Just us chickens!