Good morning kids. Start of a new week and the fallout over the liquidation of Iran’s state-sponsored terrorism mastermind Soleimani continues. First up, the Iranians have officially announced that for their part, the Obama-brokered nuclear deal is dead. Not that that deal was ever worth the pixels and ink that went into them since the Iranians have violated every codicil that allegedly was supposed to keep them in check and the previous administration intentionally drafted the thing so as to grease the skids for them to nuke up as quickly as possible. So no real surprise there. Along with the President’s promise that a list of 52 strategic targets are in the crosshairs if Iran retaliates, he also slapped the Farsis as well as took a shot at Nancy Palsi, pissed off that she was not told in advance of the Soleimani strike so she could warn him, with the following message, sent via Twitter:
These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner. Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!
The Iraqi puppet regime is demanding that US and foreign troops leave the country, and in typical Trump fashion, he responded that they first have to repay us for the massive military base we built there. Heh. Meanwhile, the Farsis have posted an $80 million dollar bounty on the President’s head, which, though risible, I think does constitute something bordering on an act of war? International legal eagles may weigh in for the sake of the discussion, but this is kind of getting into the weeds. This President’s actions and strategy in dealing with Iran are pitch perfect. I would be disingenuous if I told you that I have not been itching to see Iran turned into a glass parking lot. But this combination of highly selective, and targeted strikes coupled with the toughest sanctions regime yet is surely going to have an effect within Iran and abroad. There is mass unrest within Iran, as well as the nations it has under its greasy thumb, namely Iraq, Lebanon and parts of Syria, and the mullahs and their proxies have killed hundreds and perhaps thousands of protesters. Additionally, the Iranian economy is in tatters and getting pulverized daily with a combination of the Trump sanctions as well as the oil market falling out from under them, and really the rest of the OPEC world… also thanks to Trump and his domestic energy policy.
If and when the regime finally does collapse, which given the situation as it stands today could very well happen some time this year, it would underscore how utterly wrong the worldview and concomitant policy conventional wisdom of the self-proclaimed elitist pinheaded, pencil-necked (heh) globalists have been since their rise at the end of the Second World War. And most especially the eight-year Obama reign of error, which made a horrible situation and diplomatic bungle exponentially worse and dangerous. Secretary of State Pompeo’s assessment of having to clean up that mess is spot on, but Iran has been a cancer on America and the world for 40 years. Every President since then bears responsibility to one degree or another, especially Jimmy Carter whose abandoning of the Shah and initial protection of Ayatollah Khomeini by allowing him to return to Iran from exile in France, thereby igniting the revolution, was an incredibly catastrophic blunder. But of course, he was following the advice of his SoS Cyrus Vance and NSA Zbigniew Brzezinski. Or, in other words, TOP. MEN.
Of course, along with the President Trump’s showing them up by going from victory to victory in domestic, economic and energy policy, this too will drive the Deep Staters and Foggy Bottom-feeders mad with rage.
More on the long range prognostications and ramifications both at the tail end of this section as well as in Foreign Policy.
SOLEIMANI LIQUIDATION, IRAN TENSIONS
- Iran Ends Nuclear Deal Commitment, Will No Longer Limit Uranium Enrichment (pfft, as if they were being honest all along – jjs)
- President Trump Issues New Warning to Iran, Trolls Nancy Poligrip in the Process
- Thanks to Trump, the 40-Year Appeasement of Iran Is Over
- Iran Puts $80 Million Bounty on Trump’s Head for Soleimani Hit
- Pompeo: US Will Impose “Costs on the Decision-Makers” in Iranian Regime For Any Attacks by Proxies
- Flashback: Soleimani Practically Begged Trump to Attack Him in 2018
- President Trump Warns Iran Against Revenge Attack, Says 52 Iranian Sites Would Be Hit “Very Fast and Very Hard”
- Iraq Calls for Foreign Troops to Leave After US Killing of Iranian Commander
- Killing Soleimani Was the Right Move, and Shows Precisely Why It’s Time to Leave Iraq
- Pompeo: We’re Having to Clean Up the Obama Administration’s “Mess” in Iran
- Related: Soleymani Aftermath
- Big Things to Think About Now That We’ve Terminated a Top Iranian General
- Solving the Persian Problem
DOMESTIC POLITICS OF SOLEIMANI LIQUIDATION
Of course, over here, you can gauge how correct the President’s action was by the vitriol and filth emanating from the cake-holes in DC, Hollywood and the Acela Corridor. First up, Joey Bribem, who for his entire over-40-year career in national politics has been dead wrong about every foreign policy issue, had in his tenure as VP both aided Soleimani and advised against killing Bin Laden. But flashback to 1996 where he did call an Iranian bombing “an act of war” that demanded a tough response. Also, Obama’s own DHS chief Jeh Johnson throws cold water over Palsi Pelosi and the Congressional Dems as does Great One Mark Levin. I mean, when the Democrats are openly talking about and engaging in actual insurrection and resistance, the last thing Trump should do is trust them on this or anything for that matter. Also, Mark Meadows with some advice for the Farsis, Elizabeth Hekawi claims the take down of Soleimani was a wag-the-dog impeachment distraction, Teh Ted again puts the Dems in the hot seat, and both Richard Fernandez and Roger Kimball weigh in with their analysis.
- As VP, Joe Bribem Assisted Terrorist Soleimani, Warned Against Killing Bin Laden
- Obama DHS Sec Jeh Johnson: Trump Did Not Need Congressional Approval to Kill Soleimani
- Great One Levin: Trump Didn’t Have to Alert Democrats of Airstrike – Especially When They’re “Orchestrating a Coup”
- Meadows: Iranians “Should Be Worried” – Not About Regime Change, Their Economy Is Imploding (that would precipitate regime change, no? – jjs)
- In 1996 Interview, Joe Bribem Called Iranian Bombing “Act of War,” Called for Tough Response
- Elizabeth Fugazi Suggests Trump Took Out Iranian General To Distract From Impeachment
- Teh Ted Dares Democrats, Offers Senate Resolution Praising Soleimani Mission
- Fernandez: The Low Chance of War with Iran
- Kimball: An Antidote to the Iran Hysterics
With sham-peachment going nowhere and perhaps not even existent since Nancy Polident is not sending them on to the Senate for adjudication, Kevin McCarthy told Jeannine Pirro that Palsi is now contemplating adding yet another article that’s based on the Mueller Report, which cleared the President and has zero evidence of crimes in it. Not only have they reached Stalingrad but it’s now at the last-bullet and cannibalism stage. New nickname: Nancy Von Paulus.
- McCarthy: Palsi Pelosi Could Go to a Third Article of Impeachment
- Have the Democrats Reached Their Stalingrad?
- There Is No Clever Democrat Impeachment Strategy
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
Well what do you expect whenever more than a dozen Leftists gather anywhere with a megaphone and papier mache heads? Also, Caroline Glick with a question for our times.
- “Anti-War” Protests In New York City, Washington Quickly Turned Anti-Semitic, Anti-US
- Glick: When Will American Jewry Wake Up?
CIVIL WAR 2.0
Alleged comedian George Lopez should have the Secret Service pull a Manafort raid on his fat, pockmarked blob of flesh. Words have meaning, fool.
- “We’ll Do It For Half”: George Lopez Responds to Iran Bounty on Trump With a Threat of His Own (will the Secret Service pay him a visit? – jjs)
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Of course Bill Gates is a filthy hypocrite, the nexus of virtually everything evil and wrong both here and abroad has a “D” next to its name and Robert Spencer with a case study in how the Left uses its old lies to justify its new ones.
- Bill Gates Rejects Donating to US Treasury After Calling for Higher Taxes on Rich
- Double Exposure: The Dems Coddling of Criminals and Iranian Terrorists
- New Hampshire Democrat Dodges Libel Suit with More Lies
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
An American family returning from Mexico gets attacked just south of the border in Texas and a 13-year-old boy was killed. I think along with the mullahs, we need to do something about this. Mexico is a failed state and in many ways as dangerous to America an American interests as is Iran. CBP debunks viral gossip about detaining Iranians, what the hell is up with the Republican governors and one of Nancy Von Paulus’ “spark of divinity” boys finally nabbed in decade-old rape of 6-year-old girl. All in favor of summary execution, say “aye.”
- American Family Attacked, 13-Year-Old Child Killed in Mexico
- CBP Denies Viral News That It’s Been Ordered to Detain Iranians
- Now 18 of 27 GOP Governors Are Requesting Refugee Resettlement… Without Any Dissent
- Illegal Alien Captured After Allegedly Raping 6-Year-Old Girl a Decade Ago
Victor Davis Hanson lays out the case for Trump’s victory, Elizabeth Hekawi with a big gulp… neck and neck, evidently, Rabbi Fischer examines the Democrat racialism in the presidential field, and don’t laugh but Julian Castro’s failed candidacy is still a harbinger.
- V.D. Hanson: Why Trump Will Win Again in 2020
- 20-Mike-Mike Bloomberg Tied With Elizabeth Hekawi In New National Poll
- Rabbi Fischer: The Racist Race to Erase Race From the Democrat Race
- Why Julian Castro’s Failed Presidential Bid Matters
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Slimes slimes the great Prager U video channel, 2019 was a banner year for media misery, in that misery and implosion is a huge opportunity for the Right, AT&T’s hideous racist, sexist adverts, and Daniel Greenfield comes to the defense of Charlie Kirk in the latest round of true-con/alt-right wars.
- NY Times Goes After Prager U
- The Media’s Worst Year
- Hey, AT&T, Flagrant Racism and Sexism Are “Not OK”
- The Media’s Credibility Crisis is the Right’s Opportunity
- Greenfield: In Defense of Charlie Kirk
NRA going to the mattresses in Virginia, which is ground zero now for the 2-A, and where were all the anti-gun zealots at the Golden Globes? Mostly behind a heavily armed security cordon.
- NRA Promises “Strong Presence” to Block Virginia Gun Bans
- Anti-Gun Hollywood Steps Up Armed Protection for Golden Globes
- Virginia Is Ground Zero in the War Over Gun Control
Big year ahead in the fight for life over baby killing.
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Elsewhere around the globe, Chi-Com tensions unlikely to ease, Bo-Jo lights up his Hanukkah message, Qatar and high tech meddling in the US, Trump sticks Iraqi stooges with big bill, and Victor Davis Hanson with another piece that asks what really is the reason now to be involved in the Middle East?
- Reduced Tensions with China Unlikely in New Year
- The Inextinguishable Lights of Freedom – Boris Johnson’s Chanukah Message
- Qatar Uses AJ+ To Meddle In Our Culture War
- President Trump: Trump: We’re Not Leaving Iraq Until They Pay Us for the Military Base (pallets of cash – jjs)
- V.D. Hanson: What Is the Middle East In the Middle Of Anymore?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Three Yanks killed in jihadi attack in Kenya, alleged Iranian group claims its behind hack of US government website and the Poles ditch the perpetually-plagued F-35.
- US Service Member, Two Defense Contractors Killed in Kenya Jihadist Attack
- Group Claiming to be Iranian Hacks US Government Website
- F-35 Plagued with Problems, Poles Dump It
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Truckers spared from California “gig-law” pain. For now.
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
This is all well and good, Al, but the New York State GOP is all but extinct.
- Al D’Amato: NY Lawmakers Face Wave of Voter Anger on Botched Criminal Justice Reform (well, where the hell is the NY state GOP? – jjs)
Iowa bans students from talking politics right before the big caucus.
Kind of a shot/chaser combo and Joe Bribem got grilled about the great ObamaCare lie that he is now pimping in Groper-Care.
- Court Grants Order Preventing Texas Hospital From Removing Baby’s Life Support Against Family’s Wishes
- Census Bureau: US Birth Rate Continues Dropping in 42 States
- Joe Bribem Dodges “You Can Keep Your Plan” ObamaCare Question: “Were You Lying… Or Did You Not Understand the Bill You Supported?” (both – jjs)
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Republican attorney generals sound the alarm on midget mayor Big Gulp embedding anti-oil company attorneys in state houses for renewed push to send us back to the 12th century via the courts, and Meat Loaf gets ripped for calling out Scoldilocks as the teenage head case she is.
- Republican AGs Say 20-Mike-Mike Bloomberg is Secretly Embedding an Army of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- Rock Legend Meat Loaf Says Greta Thunberg “Has Been Brainwashed” and the Snowflakes Freak Out
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
I knew the name Gertrude Himmelfarb sounded familiar. Anyway, a look back at her life.
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Big doings at last night’s Golden Globes where, aside from the soylent Brown 25 being served, Ricky Gervais ripped the shit out the attendees for all their phony “woke” garbage and self-righteous preening that is destroying the entertainment industry, Christian Toto looks at both Gervais and Python’s Terry Gilliam for their being fed up with it all and the reactions against them, Colonic Kapernick gets ripped for his vile outbursts about the Soleimani liquidation, Disney+ customers dump Mandalorian subscriptions after one season, Howard Stern’s career/relevance circling the drain, a new book on the life and times of David Ben-Gurion, and three good essays on social justice, “wokeness” and their usefulness in creating the totalitarian paradise on Earth.
- Golden Globes Host Ricky Gervais: Hollywood in No Position to Lecture About Anything. You Know Nothing About the Real World
- Golden Globes to Serve Vegan Cuisine for 2020 Awards Show
- Director Terry Gilliam Says He’s “Tired” of White Men “Being Blamed for Everything That is Wrong With the World”
- Toto: Terry Gilliam. Ricky Gervais Befuddle “Woke” Reporters
- Colin Kaepernick Weighs In On Iran… Twitter Users Make Him Wish He Hadn’t
- Disney+ Customers Canceling Subscriptions After The Mandalorian Season Ends
- What Happened to Howard Stern?
- David Ben-Gurion and the Triumph of Israeli Nationalism
- The Mob and Social Justice
- Multiculturalism, or Cultural Appropriation?
- “Wokesplaining” Exposes the “Social Justice” Tendency to Totalitarianism
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.