Good morning, kids. Tuesday and the race for the Democrat nomination is in the lead, with several interesting angles that are at once encouraging and frightening at the same time. Let’s unpack it. First up, with openly in-your-face commie Bernie Sanders notching wins in the first three primaries, and the crucial South Carolina and 14-state Super Tuesday primaries on deck, the Democrat establishment is in absolute panic mode that they will be unable to stop him (DNC shenanigans with super-delegates and other cheating notwithstanding). How panicked are they? James Clyburn, chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus gave what some consider a key endorsement to Joe Biden, in an attempt to rally the black vote ahead of South Carolina. Considering the Biden campaign is about to flat-line, the endorsement seems idiotic on the face of it. Then again, with all due respect, back folks don’t exactly cotton to homosexuals so Pete Puffer is a non-starter, Little Big Gulp Bloomberg’s words and deeds as NYC mayor vis-a-vis stop and frisk and black youth as the cause of all crime are less than helpful, and absolutely no one likes Fauxca-Has-Been Warren, period. I guess Biden was it, but then again Clyburn could’ve just kept his mouth shut and not endorsed anyone. Not that that would have made a difference either.
Barring some sort of unforeseen events between now and the primaries, Sanders might find himself beyond even the ability of the DNC to steal it from him at a brokered convention. But that said, Bernie’s inability or unwillingness to conceal who and what he is – an unreconstructed Communist – is causing him to say things that even the lowest of low-information voters is raising an eyebrow at. Case in point are his comments on 60 Minutes praising Cuba’s “literacy program,” which if one asks escapees from that island gulag is nothing more than coerced propaganda and brainwashing. Florida Democrat Congresswoman Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, a South American immigrant herself, ripped the old coot a new one:
“As the first South American immigrant member of Congress who proudly represents thousands of Cuban Americans, I find Senator Bernie Sanders’ comments on Castro’s Cuba absolutely unacceptable… “The Castro regime murdered and jailed dissidents, and caused unspeakable harm to too many South Florida families… “To this day, it remains an authoritarian regime that oppresses its people, subverts the free press, and stifles a free society.”
Smelling blood in the water, as well as good polling news in South Carolina, Tom “Styrene” Steyer pounced:
“…I don’t think it’s appropriate to look at a dictator in Cuba who’s been there for 60 years, who has really done a terrible job for the Cuban people, who’s an autocrat who’s never allowed dissent or elections and who has done exactly – he’s had the government own the economy and people are hungry and he’s been a cruel controller of the country… I don’t think it’s appropriate to be giving him a lot of compliments.”
Of course, Little Big Gulp himself got in on the act:
“Fidel Castro left a dark legacy of forced labor camps, religious repression, widespread poverty, firing squads, and the murder of thousands of his own people. But sure, Bernie. Let’s talk about his literacy program.”
But ol’ Bolshie Bernie wasn’t just going to lie there and get curb-stomped, so he defended himself by belching up this little gem:
“I happen to believe in democracy, not authoritarianism. But you know, you can take China as another example. China is an authoritarian country becoming more and more authoritarian. But can anyone deny, I mean the facts are clear, that they have taken more people out of extreme poverty than any country in history. Do I get criticized because I say that? That’s the truth. So that is a fact. End of discussion.”
Wow. Just effing wow. I like that “end of discussion” bit. You know who else said “end of discussion” many, many times? Meh, why does this shock me? We’ve been hearing this bilge from him and his fellow travelers for nigh on 100 years. Bernie is nothing if not consistent. In one way, I respect the guy because at least he is honest about who he is and what he believes. Oh, don’t get me wrong; his views are the most utterly abhorrent, absolute lies and distortions of the worst kind about the most evil, murderous, destructive political force in history (along with its kissing cousin Islam), as well as the concomitant trashing of America, Americanism, free market capitalism and post-Scottish enlightenment civilization. But now that he’s got his distended geriatric scrotum caught in a vice, of course he’s going to double down, because if he tried to backtrack, he’d risk losing his base of true believers and he’d be finished.
A few observations vis a vis the above spat about Cuba, the Chi-Coms and the wages of Socialism. First, where’s Michael “Tubby Riefenstahl” Moore, or Sean Penn, Danny Glover or Harry Belafonte? Considering that collectively they are the official government house organ of Cuba, their silence about the attacks on Castro and the Revolution (spit) is rather telling. Surely the man who gave us Sicko which praised to the hilt Cuba’s healthcare system by damning ours would like to weigh in (no pun) and defend Sanders. Crickets.
Second, and more crucially, if you did not know who was ripping Sanders, you’d swear it was Ronald Reagan or Rush Limbaugh. Funny how Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, an immigrant from Ecuador, can so eloquently and accurately lay into Sanders yet is oddly silent about Obama’s normalization of relations with the Castros while posing in front of that giant statue of Che Guevara, a cruel, mass-murdering, homophobic racist. Not that anyone has bothered to ask her about that. Then there’s Styrene Steyer who waxes so eloquently about the evils of communist Cuba and it’s command and control economy; the guy who made his fortune by swindling the government out of green energy subsidies while openly advocating for the destruction of our economy by killing the petrochemical industry. And then there’s Little Big Gulp Bloomberg, who absolutely flayed Sanders during the Las Vegas debate about his love of communism and rank hypocrisy of his own lifestyle. Too bad about his own raging hypocrisy involving Communist China, where he has massive business dealings, and his doing everything in his power to squelch any and all criticism of that country. Yes, Xi Jinping has to take care of the citizens lest he be voted out of office.
Third, and most importantly, all of this Democrat-Media Complex trashing of communism and socialism as a means of destroying Bernie is truly a thing of beauty to behold. It’s an indicator that despite 50 years of brainwashing in our schools, most people reject socialism/communism and that to openly run a national campaign as a champion of those systems is political suicide. Also, despite the Dems’ protestations about the aforementioned, they have been the driving force of trying to “fundamentally transform” America into a socialist nation since at least 1913 and perhaps earlier. It’s just that they were able to nuance and message Medicare, Medicaid, the Great Society, the EPA, Hope and Change and all the rest as somehow in keeping with the Constitution and the American ideal, while trashing those who opposed them as racists and reactionaries. The coming of Trump, which was a reaction/rejection to/of Obama, has engendered not a Democrat-Left period of self-examination and introspection but the attempt to destroy him. In that effort, they created a monster in the ascendancy of Bernie Sanders. So now they have to openly attack and dismantle everything in their political philosophy and agenda they have striven for for over 100 years to take out Bernie Sanders, ironically that agenda’s biggest, loudest champion.
That is going to leave a mark for a very long time to come. The last thing the Democrats wanted was a showdown and stark contrast between a pro-American free market Donald Trump and an aged, loud, rumpled old bull Bolshevik. Beyond the optics of each man is the optics of their achievements and what they represent. The former with a revitalized nation, economy and spirit, the latter… Cuba, Venezuela and Communism.
For that I am grateful and optimistic. But the fly in the ointment to all of this is the fact that there are still so many people gullible and ignorant enough about history and the world – thanks, academia – to actually listen to the likes of Sanders, Toothy McBigTits AOC and their fellow travelers and pull the lever for their own extermination. Perhaps the ultimate showdown between Trump and Sanders will be a gigantic first step in setting things right. We shall see. But for now, I’m happy to listen to Democrats sound like the second coming of Joe McCarthy and William F. Buckley and make the heads of all the little campus commies and aging hippies heads explode.
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- Clyburn Rushes to Save Biden’s South Carolina Firewall as Sanders Threat Looms
- Joe Biden Flogs “Very Fine People” Hoax to Half-empty Gym in South Carolina
- CBS News Poll: Biden’s Lead in South Carolina Narrows, Sandersnista and Styrene Hot On His Heels
- Report: Anti-Sanders Democrat Political Group Targets South Carolina Black Voters
- Bernie Sanders Is Proving Malig-Nancy Pelosi Wrong
- Democrat Congresswoman of Cuban Descent Rips Bernie After Castro Defense: “Absolutely Unacceptable” (where were they when Obama went to Cuba? – jjs)
- Bernie Sanders Doubles Down On Castro Comments by Defending Communist China (at least he has one thing in common with Bloomberg – jjs)
- Little Big Gulp Bloomberg Hammers Sandersnista For Allegedly Whitewashing Fidel Castro’s “Dark Legacy”
- Report: Little Big Gulp Bloomberg Preparing Multi-Million Dollar “Onslaught” Against Sandersnita
- Styrene Steyer Unloads On Bernie Sanders: Socialism “Never Worked,” “We Stand For Freedom”
- Sweden’s Social Democrats Find Bernie Sanders Too Far Left
- The Rebranding of Socialism as “Democratic Socialism”
- The Difference Between Trump and Bloomberg: One Has More Billions, the Other Has Lots More Common Sense
- Pete Puffer Alleges “Irregularities” In Nevada Caucus Vote Count After Joe Biden Snags Second
- Trump Expands GOP Base as Dems Disintegrate
- Related: Why Democrats Shouldn’t Keep Taking Minority Voters for Granted
- Black: After Nevada, the Real Race Comes Into View
- Pee-Air Defecto Admits USA Voters Don’t Like Him, Whines Trump Will Be Re-Elected
- R.S. McCain: Omens of a Political Apocalypse
- Obama Didn’t Just Help Create Trump, He Also Helped Create Bernie Sanders
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION, SHAMPEACHMENT
Big news on the coup front is the Slimes and CNN forced to admit that the latest attempt to resuscitate Russian meddling to help Trump this November is a crock, Tomeka Hart, the rabid Trump hating jury foreman on the Roger Stone case essentially admits covering that fact up on her jury questionnaire, Amy Berman Jackson refuses to recuse herself, get a load of the defense team going up against Carter Page’s lawsuit, Andrew McCabe might get the pimp hand of justice yet (not holding my breath), the lull is over and the next phase of the coup has begun, and the DoJ eager to get their hands on Julian Assange.
- Report: Officials Deny Russia Meddling to Support Trump – “The Intelligence Doesn’t Say That”; NY Times, CNN Forced to Admit Deep State Leak “Misleading
- Lead Juror Tomeka Hart Wrote She Was “Not Sure” Whether She Posted On Line About Stone, Russia Investigation in Her Jury Questionnaire
- Hack-in-Black Berman Jackson Refuses to Recuse from Roger Stone Case
- Former Obama White House Counsels Defending DNC and Perkins Coie Against Carter Page Lawsuit
- It Ain’t Over for Andy McCabe
- The Next Coup Against Trump Has Begun
- Russiagate II: Return of the Low Intelligence Zombies
- DoJ Drooling Over Likely Assange Extradition
CIVIL WAR 2.0
Bob Zimmerman documents the frightening formation of a Leftist lynch mob in real time, in last week’s OU incident. No doubt, these are Bernie’s Brownshirts.
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
More on Bernie dodging and dissing AIPAC, with support from the usual suspects.
- Sanders Campaign Manager Dodges on Whether Dem Leaders Who Spoke at AIPAC Support “Bigotry”
- Bro-Fo Omar/Nur, Sarsour the Hamas Louse Welcome Sanders’ Decision Not to Attend AIPAC Conference
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Bro-Fo Omar/Nur is a lot of things, but American isn’t one of them, and Cenk Uygur just epitomizes Leftist hypocrisy.
- Bro-Fo Omar/Nur Posts Long List in “I Am” Tweet… Gets Called Out for Omitting “American”
- Pro-Union Young Turks Founder Throws Tantrum, Refuses to Recognize His Company’s Employee Union
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
Greyhound getting blasted for their official stance on not cooperating on immigration control. If they have any government contracts they should be terminated. Also, Trump criticized for his H2-B visa stance and another great sound bite to hit Bernie with.
- Greyhound Hit with Boycott Calls Over Shock Decision to Stop Immigration Cooperation
- Trump Is Betraying the Working Class (H2-B or not to be – jjs)
- Bernie Sanders: Illegal Immigrants Are “Our People”
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Joel Pollak with a bit of schadenfreude, yes where are the questions about Bernie’s rape fantasies, Chris Matthews actually says Trump preferable to Sanders in 2020, the Left dumps Never-Trump, SCOTUS to decide fate of foster care agencies forced to adopt out to homo couples while giving a big win to the Catholic church in Puerto Rico, Jeffrey Lord with some rare praise for The Wall Street Journal in standing with columnist against the Chi-Coms, Facebook suddenly going right-wing is a myth and Dana Loesch on that gun control town hall where she was ganged up on.
- Pollak: Bernie Sanders Supporters Get a Taste of How Media Abuse Trump
- Isn’t It Time the Media Started Asking Hard Questions About Bernie Sanders’ Rape Fantasy Essay?
- Hell Freezes Over: Chris Matthews Suggests Four More Years of Trump is Better Than Bernie Sanders Winning in 2020
- The Left Dumps Never-Trump
- Supreme Court to Decide If Faith-Based Foster Care Must Work With Homosexual Couples
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Orwellian Government Attempt to Redefine the Catholic Church in Puerto Rico
- Lord: Three Cheers for the Wall Street Journal
- TechWatch VP: WaPo Claim Facebook “Tilted Rightward” is “Either Ignorant of Basic Facts or Deliberate Propaganda”
- Loesch: How CNN Set Me Up for the Near-Riot Parkland Town Hall
Jolson McKlanRobe’s goons retaliate against brave VA sheriffs, and Joe Biden wants to put gun makers out of business. He can run on that in 2024…
- Virginia Lawmakers Nix Sheriff Pay Raise Amid Gun Control Debate
- Joe Biden to Gun Manufacturers: “I’m Going to Take You Down”
The Ninth Circuit gives Trump a huge win but the Fifth Circuit flakes. Feh.
- Trump Gets Huge Win as Federal Appeals Court Upholds New Abortion Rules
- So Much for Overturning Roe: “Conservative” Fifth Circuit Rules Against Mississippi Pro-Life Law
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Tracing the origins of the Too Wong Flu, Trump greeted like a Bollywood Bogart in India, Iran is really on the ropes after the taking out of Soleimani (let’s keep the pressure up), top Tory rips Bo-Jo for going with Huawei, some good news and then more depressing news on the UK vis a vis sharia and censorship, Bibi’s prospects on the rise in Israel elections, Canada is committing national suicide, and Little Gulp Bloomberg really is the Manchurian candidate.
- Study: China Lied, Wuhan Virus Did Not Originate in Meat Market
- Packed Stadium in India Dances Along to Macho Man Live on CNN While Waiting for Trump’s Rally to Begin
- “Never Seen Anything Like This”: President Trump Receives Grand Welcome in India
- Iran Still Reeling Nearly Two Months After Suleimani Assassination
- Top Tory: Huawei Deal Worst Gov’t Decision Since MI-6 Hired Soviet Spy
- Tide Turning For Netanyahu: Polls Show Him in the Lead
- Canada: A Dead Country Walking
- Promising News (We Hope) from Britain (not dead yet, but not at all well – jjs)
- In the UK, It Now Spells a Product’s Death if Conservatives Boast About Liking It
- Bloomberg, the Miniature Manchurian
Philip Haney’s death is being covered up very quickly. He uncovered Obama’s complicity in aiding and abetting terrorists and sharia pimps.
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Trump calls for Wiseass Latina and Bader Meinhoff to recuse themselves, owing to their recent open anti-Trump administration outbursts and threats to the other justices.
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Rush Limbaugh with an interesting take on the Too Wong Flu, in that it’s being hyped by our media to help tank the economy in an election year. Plus, funny how with the flu news, we never hear anything anymore about the Hong Kong freedom protests. Hmm. Also, money macher Charles Payne thinks the market’s 900-plus point nosedive is also attributable to the rise of Sanders, and a Prager U video on the glories of the free market.
- Limbaugh: Overhyped Coronavirus Weaponized Against Trump (crash the economy with fake plague as Commies crush Hong Kong rebels – jjs)
- “Absolutely No Doubt”: FBC’s Charles Payne Points to Bernie as Stocks Tank
- Prager U Video: The Market Will Set You Free
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Harvey convicted on two of five charges but skates on the serious ones, Jussie Galore pleads not guilty, what the hell is up with Minnesota aside from a Somali and DFL infestation, and the Slimes blames the victim and society, or day ending in “Y.”
- Harvey Weinstein Convicted on Two of Five Charges, Acquitted of Most Serious Charges
- Jussie “Galore” Smollett Pleads Not Guilty to Six New Charges of Lying to Chicago Cops
- In Minnesota, People Who Sexually Abuse Children Are Usually Given Just Probation
- Childish Logic: NY Times Argues Against Adult Justice for Tessa Majors’ Alleged Killers
Yes, big pharma is problematic but the costs of destroying them are far greater and a plan for Trump on rural healthcare.
- How Do You Price a Pandemic? (on the costs of invention and innovation in healthcare – jjs)
- How Trump can Save Rural Health Care
A truly frightening tale from Amherst. Again, these are the Bernie voters of today and of future Bernies tomorrow.
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Yay for the Oregon GOP and another big potential win for American energy independence.
- Oregon Senate Republicans Walk Out to Deny Quorum Over Cap-and-Trade Bill
- Supreme Court Poised to Rebuff Environmental Challenge to Pipeline Crossing Appalachian Trail
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Daniel Greenfield on the Left’s attempt to destroy Richard Grenell. He’s a true swamp-drainer so naturally crickets from Big Homo when one of theirs is attacked. Meh, he can’t be an authentic homosexual because he’s not a Leftist. Duh!
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
City of Miami not enthralled with Bernie’s love of Castro and commies, Steven Spielberg not thrilled with his daughter, Christian Toto wants Mark Ruffalo to not shuffle off these questions, John Krasinski defends the roles he’s taken, Miracle On Ice 1980 hockey team tells libs to STFU, Walt Disney is spinning in his grave, and House Hunters turning people off.
- City of Miami Announces Anti-Communism Freedom Concert After Bernie Makes Pro-Communist Remarks
- Report: Steven Spielberg “Embarrassed” by Daughter’s Announcement of Porn Career
- Toto: Seven Awkward Questions the Press Should Ask Mark Ruffalo
- John Krasinski Denies Claims His Military Characters Promote Conservative Politics
- Miracle On Ice Hockey Team Shut Down Liberals Who Objected to Them Supporting Trump
- Disney Announces First LGBTQ Character
- House Hunters: A Window on a Derelict Culture
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.