Good morning, kids. Midweek and after last night’s performance in South Carolina, the Democrats are now just making what’s left of the ash and rubble bounce. And with another debate scheduled for March and possibly one in April, the Democrat-Media Complex has got to be contemplating mass suicide. Per the gravamen of yesterday’s discourse, the Democrats are now publicly tearing down that which they supported and promoted for the past 50-100 years – socialism and communism (oh yes they did) – all to sabotage its most honest and vocal proponent, knowing full well that even today, despite three generations of academic brainwashing, the majority of Americans are repulsed by it, and that to openly espouse it is political suicide (as an aside, it’ll be a neat trick to see them try and revert back to stealth socialism and moral equivalency when the dust eventually settles, if that is even possible, despite the public’s seeming attention span of a flea). And yet, Bernie Sanders persisted!
Yes, I realize that the downside of Bernie beating the odds and winning the nomination presents the possible danger of his energizing his base as well as the rest of the Dems doing what we have done for virtually every election ever save for 80, 84 and 16 by holding their noses and voting for the farschimmelt fuhrer. But to my way of thinking, his winning the nomination will be even more of an incentive for a vastly greater number normal people who might have stayed home in 2016, or voted for Hillary to vote Trump. The actions of the Democrat establishment driven by their fear of Bernie taking over the party, all things being equal, along with the past three-plus years of Trump’s success I think bears out my optimism.
If you’re still unconvinced, just look at what happened last night. It was on a par with a pushover substitute teacher (think Everett Sloane or Arnold Stang) in a second grade classroom trying to stop hair-pulling, shin-kicking, name-calling, book-flinging, spitting, shrieking and caterwauling just as the principal is escorting the chairman of the board of education in for a visit to see a model classroom. CBS’ crack team (emphasis on “crack”) of Norah O’Donnell and Gayle King lost control of the entire affair as each of the participants were talking and even shouting over each other, as was the case with Sanders and Peter Puffer, for extended periods of time.
The goal of the night was, of course, to take out Bernie Sanders, and although the attacks on him didn’t do much damage, his own quadrupling down of his defense of Cuba and the Castros is not going to help him at all, especially in the crucial swing state of Florida where even the Democrats there are not going to walk the plank and commit political suicide by defending him. But, Bernie has no choice; for him to renounce, however disingenuously that which he has staunchly and loudly defended and affirmed for decades would be his own political doom.
Meanwhile, Little Big Gulp Bloomberg, now the champion of free markets and the scourge of Communism continues his idiotic assertion that Chi-Com dictator Xi Jinping is somehow accountable to his underlings and the citizenry. His Freudian slip pretty much admitting that he bought the Democrat House majority is not going to earn him brownie points with leftists who decry big money in politics, except of course when it makes their preferred candidates win elections. And that’s just it; Bloomberg isn’t on that list.
Fauxca-Has-Been Warren unintentionally made a pro-life argument by attacking Bloomberg’s allegedly telling a pregnant employee to kill her unborn child. She also persisted in maintaining that she was indeed fired from a job for being pregnant, which is, of course, a bald-faced lie. Par for the course for her.
Joe Biden continues to ooze brain matter out of his ears, first by declaring that half the population of the US has been killed by gun violence, which was on top of his declaration that he was running for a US Senate seat. To see this guy out there is just disgusting. Not that I’m shedding any tears for him because of his nearly 50-year career in DC as one of its biggest goniffs, liars and frauds. Maybe James Clyburn can help him win some delegates and stay in the race and make things interesting as long as possible. That said, Tom Styrene Steyer crowed about supporting slavery reparations, as if that is going to help him. Ho-hum.
… This is spot on. Sanders may insist his would be a smiley-face brand of socialism, but when push comes to shove, how will he react? A Heritage Foundation study found that taxing the rich at 100% would still fall trillions short of Medicare for All and the Green New Deal. Sanders has criticized the idea of having 18-23 different deodorant options, but that is exactly the point: a free-market consumer culture allows for a wide range of choices that allow for competition and niche tastes. A one-size-fits-all mentality cuts against the prosperity Americans prize and socialist governments historically became authoritarian because not everyone went along.
Liberty and prosperity are not the norm in human history – poverty and tyranny are, and the bloody history of the 20th century shows that socialism is a recipe for returning to that norm.
I sincerely hope Americans understand that and have the good sense to reject Bernie Sanders in November if he does indeed go on to win the Democratic nomination. While many think the clear contrast between Trump and Sanders would help the GOP, a socialist major-party nominee still represents a serious threat and a kind of belated victory for the Soviets in the Cold War.
Yet, as of now, conventional wisdom has it that Bernie would be the easiest candidate for Trump to beat…
Agreed. The good news is a showdown between Trump and Sanders would be epic, not just because Trump’s rhetorical skills and stage presence, but because his no holds barred defense of himself is really a no holds barred defense of America, the American people, heritage and history. And with Trump, the best defense is a good offense and he will go on offense. Let all America see the madness of Bernie Sanders and the Democrat Party, yes, he and they are one in the same, in stark contrast with America made great again.
SOUTH CAROLINA DEMOCRAT DEBATE
- Democrat Debate Turns into Schoolyard Screaming Match
- Breitbart Debate Live Blog Recap
- “Off the Rails”: Moderators Struggle as 10th Dem Debate Turns Into Absolute Shouting Match
- The Democrat Debate Looked Like a Mixed Martial Arts Cat Fight
- Recap: Donald Trump Won the South Carolina Democrat Debate
- CBS, Bloomberg Draw Jeers for Ad Buys, Stacked Audience
- Bloomberg Praises Trump During Democrat Debate
- Bloomberg Insists on Debate Stage China’s Xi Isn’t a Dictator
- Sanders Won’t Back Down on Support of Castro, Cuba
- Bernie’s Iron Curtain Holds as Rival Attacks Fall Flat in South Carolina
- Goodwin: By Going Off on Sanders, Dems Paving the Way for His Nomination
- Chaos as Sandersnista and Peter Puffer Talk Over Each Other for 30 Seconds
- Bloomberg Says He “Bought” the Democrat House Majority
- “Kill It”: Fauxca-Has-Been Warren Hits Bloomberg For Allegedly Telling Employee to Get Abortion (wait, I thought abortions were a good thing? – jjs)
- Elizabeth Wan Doubles Down on Disputed Story of Losing First Job
- Joe Biden: 150 MILLION Americans Killed In Shootings Since 2007
- Tom Styrene Calls for Slavery Reparations
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
Bloomberg internal poll shows Bernie on the ticket will destroy the Dems all the way down the ticket. Yes, it’s his company’s polling but I agree with that assessment. Elsewhere, the DNC is distancing itself from Sanders’ Cuba defense, Bernie trashes America and praises Venezuela, a differing viewpoint on how Sanders G-d forbid could win in November, Trump PAC with a good ad aimed at SC black voters using Obama to bash Biden, Joe Biden claims he negotiated the Paris Climate Accords with Deng Xiaoping years after he died, Amy Klownbuchar PAC going big in SC and Angelo Codevilla warns not to take the Bernie Bros lightly:
“During the past three years or so, the establishment has learned that Donald Trump barks but mostly does not bite. Nobody fears Trump. Bernie Sanders and his zealots are another story.”
- Bloomberg Internal Poll Shows Bernie Could Flip House to GOP
- DNC Distances Itself From Sanders’ Castro Support
- Bernie Sanders Promoted Article Saying American Dream “More Apt to be Realized” in Venezuela
- Don’t Be So Confident: Here’s How Bernie Sanders Could Win the Election (then why are the Dems so desperate knock him out? – jjs)
- Why Bernie Was Always Democrats’ 2020 Frontrunner
- Biden in South Carolina: “I’m a Democratic Candidate for the United States Senate”
- Devastating: Trump PAC Uses Obama to Eviscerate Biden’s Support Among Black Voters in South Carolina
- Biden Claims to Have Negotiated 2016 Paris Climate Deal With Chinese Leader… Who Died in 1997
- Biden’s Brain Freezes Pile Up Days Away from Make-or-Break South Carolina Primary
- Biden Claims to Have Negotiated 2016 Paris Climate Deal With Chinese Leader… Who Died in 1997
- Klownbuchar Super PAC Launches Six-Figure Ad Buys in South Carolina, Super Tuesday States
- Codevilla: Intelligence and the Democrats’ Internal Affairs
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION, SHAMPEACHMENT
Considering the GOP House members are generally not like the bullshitters in the Senate, maybe this is a good sign. Also, Trump “defends” Sanders by ripping Schiff-for-Brains, and to ask the question is to answer it.
- Nunes: House Republicans Are Mulling Criminal Referrals Against Mueller Prosecutors
- President Trump Accuses Schiff-for-Brains of Trying to Block Bernie Sanders Nomination by Leaking Russia Report
- Did Obama’s DoJ Leak Michael Flynn’s Russia Phone Call to Set Him Up?
JOE BRIBEM, HUNTER BRIBEM UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
Irresponsible, crooked and a cheapskate deadbeat. What a guy.
CIVIL WAR 2.0
Salena Zito on the media covering up that Jacksonville political attack, and I like the premise but I fear we are way too late.
- Zito: Media Silence on Voter-Registration Attack Deepens Our Divide
- How to Bridge America’s Growing Partisan Divide
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Daniel Greenfield on the frightening people propping up the old Bolshie, Bernie and Bloomberg’s financial finagling, and of course the courts are blocking this.
- Greenfield: A Soros-Funded Ex-Con and Sanders Adviser Planted Guns for a Jail Break
- How Bloomberg and Bernie Used Campaign Finance to Hack Democracy
- Federal Appeals Court Blocks Restriction on Felons’ Voting Rights
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
Two articles on the shooting death of Philp Haney, which I suspect the Deep State will try and do their best to cover up, SCOTUS slaps down Mexican lawsuit against a Federal Agent and one of Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s spark of divinity boys charged with raping a little girl. Summary executions, yo.
- Official Investigation Into the Shooting Death of DHS Whistleblower Philip Haney Continues
- Phil Haney: My Friend and Colleague, Assassinated
- Mexican Family’s Lawsuit Against Federal Agent Won’t Go Forward, Supreme Court Rules
- Illegal Alien Charged with Raping 11-Year-Old Girl
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
No more pro-Cuba propaganda? The media must be beside themselves. Also, Never-Trumpers freaking out over Bernie and want Warren and Klobuchar to drop out, FCC gets mass complaints about J.Lo-Life porn show, and two essays on how the media were complicit in covering for Harvey for all these years.
- Media End Castro Love Affair to Hit Bernie
- Never-Trumpers Hit Panic Button Over Bernie, Start Calling for Female Candidates to Drop Out
- FCC Received Over 1,000 complaints Over Jennifer Lopez’s Halftime Show
- How the Media Enabled Harvey Weinstein for Decades
- Toto: Weinstein’s Fall Remains a Stain on Entertainment Journalism (the last two words are a redundancy – jjs)
Gun control honcho hates women and minorities.
- Gun-Control Exec Says Attempts to Sell Guns to Minorities, Women “Incredibly Dangerous” (mostly to those who mean them harm- jjs)
I have a lot of problems with Ben Sasse, but for his staunch and vocal defense by attacking those who would kill babies who survive the first attempt to kill them is praiseworthy. In that light CNN and Kirstin Gillibrand should go to Hell.
- Ben Sasse Attacks Democrats For Filibustering Anti-Infanticide Bill “Because They Don’t Want to Defend the Indefensible”
- CNN Report Describes a Baby Who Survives an Abortion as a “Fetus That Was Born”
- Jello-Brain Gillibrand: Pro-Life Bills “All-Out Assault on Women” – An Attempt to Take Away “Moral Freedom”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Trump praises the Lord in India, Antifa terrorists interfere with rail travel in Canada, Farsi health minister contracts Too Wong Flu, IOC frets about cancelling Tokyo Olympics, contested Afghan elections concern US, and arrest made in Germany in apparent attack on parade goers.
- Trump in India: “We Are All Born … to Give All Glory to G-d”
- Antifa Extremists Blockade Major Passenger Railway Line, Force Toronto Cancellations (use of deadly force authorized? – jjs)
- Iran’s Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive for Coronavirus After Government Tells Citizens Not to Panic (Mahmoud Chip Diller? – jjs)
- IOC Worries Coronavirus May Force It to Cancel Tokyo Olympics: “You Just Don’t Postpone … the Olympics” (um, 1940 and 1944 – jjs)
- US Will Not Endorse Outcome of Contested Afghan Elections
- Arrest Made After Driver Plows Through Parade in Germany
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Nothing to see here, move along. Also, if you hated Bolton before, you’re really going to want to see this one.
- Prosecutors: Man Arrested for Attempting to Blow Up Vehicle at the Pentagon
- How John Bolton and a Phony Script Brought Us to the Brink of War
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Trump attacked for wanting money for Coronavirus measures, not enough money in the galaxy to pay for Bernie’s madness, Teh Ted rips Gavin Gruesome’s “prescriptions” for homeless people, Cuomo and NY Dems crushing the life out of upstate rural residents, and a case that SCOTUS should intercede on, but won’t. Typical.
- Trump Takes Flak After Requesting $2.5 Billion to Deal With Coronavirus
- Bernie’s Plan to Pay for Proposals Only Covers Fraction of Costs
- Teh Ted Mocks Gavin Gruesome’s Plan to Make Houses for Homeless “Magically Appear” Via “Prescription”
- Cuomo and the Urbanites Are Squeezing Rural New York to Death
- SCOTUS Declines to Intervene… Where it Actually Belongs
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
After a 900-point dive on Monday, the Dow plunges almost as much yesterday on Coronavirus fears. Yes, the word “fears” is quite relevant. I think the fear is overblown and the drop might be “not wanting to let a crisis go to waste” in order to ding Trump in an election year. Also, thumbs up on Trump investment plan and MAGA is all about strengthening the middle class.
- Dow Plunges 879 Points as Government Coronavirus Warnings Pummel Markets
- Taking Stock of Trump’s Investment Plan
- Democracy’s Backbone: A Strong Middle Class
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Coonman plan will set free the surviving DC sniper, over in Maryland, the government doesn’t give a damn what the people want especially if it makes sense (what else is new?), and Trump weighs in on Harvey.
- DC Sniper May Get Parole After Gov. Jolson McKlanrobes Signs Juvenile Sentencing Law
- Poll Shows Near-Unanimous Support for Anti-Crime Bills Spiked by Maryland Democrats
- Trump: “I Didn’t Like” Harvey Weinstein; It’s Democrats Who “Loved Him”
London Breed’s panic in Frisco with Too Wong Flu state of emergency, and commie stooge Paypal Jaypal blood libels our flawed but overwhelmingly fantastic healthcare system. Meh, it sucks lady because assholes like you and Obama ruined it.
- London Breed’s Panic: Frisco Declares State of Emergency Over Coronavirus
- Really? Bernie Bro Congresswoman Paypal Jaypal Says US Healthcare Is “Literally Causing People to Die”
Brooklyn College, my alma mater and one of the most pro-Israel and hugely Jewish colleges has sunk beneath the waves. Then again, Bernie was an alumnus too. Feh. Also, Toothy McBigTits too stupid to realize what she’s saying, they won’t teach Orwell because the brainwashed kids might be deprogrammed by it, and a good essay but the first step is to abolish all teacher unions.
- Brooklyn College Athletes Draw Ire For Kneeling During Israel’s National Anthem (so proud of my alma mater, NOT – jjs)
- Toothy McBigTits AOC Mistakenly Makes the Case tor School Choice
- K-12: The World According to Orwell’s 1984
- How to Educate an American: The Conservative Vision for Tomorrow’s Schools (first abolish the teacher unions – jjs)
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
They want us dead… and about a couple billion others for Mother Gaia.
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Bob Iger suddenly ankles Disney but will remain on the board (hmm), ABC with dating game for geriatrics, of course Netflix is not going to be honest about who really killed Malcolm X because it goes against the blame whitey meme, and did you see this story about the 42-year-old Zamboni driver who got to live out his dream for one night? Do you believe in miracles? Yes! Feel good indeed.
- Bob Iger Out as Disney CEO, Effective Immediately
- ABC Planning Bachelor Spin-Off for Seniors Called Golden Years
- Who Killed Malcolm X? What the Nextflix Series Dare Not Mention
- A Zamboni Driver’s Moment in the NHL Spotlight Inspires Ordinary People to Keep Dreaming
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.