Good morning, kids. It’s Tuesday, and Super Tuesday to be precise. 14 states are holding primaries, including the nation’s two most populous, Texas and California. Considering the Dems are in an absolute panic about Bernie winning the nomination, they have only themselves to blame for scheduling these races at the beginning of the primary contest. Much to everyone’s horror, albeit for different reasons, Sanders is seemingly the one to beat, and with 1,344 delegates up for grabs – fully one third – he’s sure to grab the lion’s share and may be beyond the reach for DNC shenanigans with a brokered convention this summer in Milwaukee.
The other big news yesterday was that both Mayor Peter Puffer and Aimless Klobuchar announced they would be pulling out of the race, with the former to announce his endorsement of Joey Brain-Bleeds after a phone call with, of all people, Barack Obama who has not been a big Biden booster to say the least. I assume Klobuchar will also get on the Grope-mobile after “sniffing” the political winds blowing out of Kalorama. Or is it Chappaqua?
In any case, a whole lot of people are being disenfranchised with all these dealings to say nothing of those who voted early for candidates no longer in the race. Oh well, this is the Democrat Party we’re talking about and they could give a rat’s ass about the peons. Whatever the case may be, the party power brokers are seemingly rallying behind Biden to be the one they want to defeat Sanders. Along with James Clyburn who delivered the black vote in South Carolina and Biden’s first primary victory in three campaigns, ex-Senator Harry Reid, ex-candidate Blotto O’Rourke have both come out to endorse Biden, and most tellingly, Obama’s ex-NSA Susan Rice has got on board with an endorsement. I guess all of this also indicates that despite a half billion down the crapper with perhaps another half billion to follow, Little Big Gulp Bloomberg is not making any impact at all, either with voters or the Democrats, although they sure do love his lucre.
For me, in terms of both short-term optics and long-term strategy, the Democrats are in an horrendous (for them) lose-lose situation no matter how you slice it. If Biden somehow lasts the year without an aneurysm exploding Death Star-like on TV or the campaign trail, his gaffes that are now occurring on almost a twice-daily basis, are not going to be unnoticed by the public and for sure not by President Trump. The base, which has glommed onto Bernie Sanders, is for sure not going to be pleased if he, Biden, gets the nomination, whether by winning it fair and square or, as some believe, via DNC thievery just like 2016. For the Dems, they will have the saving grace of letting Trump trounce a patsy candidate who at least, in theory, won’t be spouting policy points from Das Kapital and the Communist Manifesto, while at the same time letting one of most corrupt politicians in history fade the hell out of the spotlight and hopefully draw away a lot of attention to those of his fellow travelers, that is co-conspirators in Ukraine and elsewhere, who are still in the political limelight. The delusion, of course, is Biden beating Trump in November, and he will be yet another puppet for President Valerie Jarrett to control in her third term. No doubt, he’d suddenly break William Henry Harrison’s record of dying only 31 days into his term. But, pace Chris Matthews, this is merely Democrats imitating Hitler and Speer in the bunker, fantasizing over the architectural models of the post-victory Berlin as Soviet artillery pounds above their heads. But I digress.
If Sanders does as expected and comes away with a huge haul of delegates today as well as in the remaining races, the Democrats will not be able to stop him, brokered convention or otherwise. At that point, America will have the showdown we have needed for so long: an aging, rabid, anti-American, tyrannical Socialist crackpot facing off against the most openly proud, pro-American, freedom boosting successful President in history. For decades, the Democrats with the help of a complicit media arm and the brainwashing mills that are our schools, have bamboozled the public into believing they are the party of freedom, the Constitution and justice while enacting policies completely at odds with all of the aforementioned. That illusion has been exploded, especially with Sanders and really with the coming of Obama 12 years ago.
The Left sowed the wind with its anti-American madness, and now the Democrat Party at a minimum is going to reap the whirlwind of a massive Trump and GOP victory come November. Tempering my euphoria is the unsettling thought that although the Democrat Party may very well be crushed for a long time to come, Leftism/Socialism/Progressivism is here to stay and a force of evil that will have to be reckoned with. They tipped their mitts long ago insofar as not allowing elections get in the way of advancing their agenda and seizing absolute power. Sanders is not an outlier; he is a harbinger. Whatever the other so-called “moderate” Democrats say, the only difference between them and Sanders is they have the sense enough to not be open about what they want to do, knowing it is political poison, even in this day and age.
Eight years of Trump may go down as the greatest presidency and period of prosperity America has ever seen, but unless we have Trump disciples all the way down, it may only be a temporary reprieve. Plus, the GOP as constituted does not fill me with strength and confidence. The real battle, as I have often stated, is in the classrooms. But for now, it is enough to revel in the disastrous predicament the Democrats have put themselves in.
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
Breaking down some of the other links, with all those endorsements on the heels of South Carolina, Gropin’ Joe is super stoked for “Super Thursday” which comes on the heels of his quoting “that guy” in the Declaration (hint: it’s the Almighty), the Sandersnistas are calling for Elizabeth Wan to give up, Democrat tough guy blowhard John Garamend-acious at least sees the disaster of Sanders on top of the ticket, Biden calling for only government bucks to fund campaigns, Daniel Greenfield rips both Biden and Sanders’ hypocrisies, the Other McCain high on Trump at CPAC, another sobering essay on Sanders as harbinger, the Kennedy with the dewy jiz lips is challenging Ed Markey in Massachusetts, Doug Collins ripped by the NRSC for going against Kelly Loefler, Dems just running on fear, two essays from either end of Pennsylvania; the shift from red to blue in the Poconos and Salena Zito on centrists rebuffed in Allegheny County, Thomas Friedman with a nightmare cabinet of a Little Big Gulp presidency, and finally President Trump hugs and kisses Old Glory at CPAC.
- Aimless Klobuchar Ends Presidential Campaign, Will Support Biden (made her an offer she couldn’t refuse? – jjs)
- Report: Peter Puffer to Endorse Biden Monday Night, Day After Phone Call With Obama
- Biden Appears to Forget Declaration of Independence During Campaign Stop (well, he is a Democrat – jjs)
- Joe Biden Gets Excited For “Super Thursday”
- Biden Gets Another Big Endorsement: Obama NSA Susan Rice
- Harry Reid Endorses Joe Biden for President
- Super Tuesday Breakdown: Democrat Rules Could Muddy Picture of the Race
- As Key Endorsements Flow to Biden, Trump Says Dems Are “Staging a Coup Against Bernie”
- As Candidates Drop Out, Super Tuesday Polls Show a Two-Man Race
- Biden Gets “Surprise Ray of Hope” in California After Drop-Outs Give Him the Edge
- Report: Blotto O’Rourke to Endorse Biden Following Peter Puffer, Aimless Klobuchar Endorsements
- With Aimless Klobuchar Dropping Out, Bernie Supporters Call On Failing Elizabeth Wan to End Her Campaign
- Dem John Garamend-acious: No Doubt Dems Will Go Down in Flames if Bernie is the Nominee
- Just as His Political Prospects Are Rising, Biden Commits the Ultimate Gaffe
- Fauxca-Has-Been Prepares to Be a Spoiler
- Biden Calls for Allowing Only the Government to Fund House, Senate and Presidential Campaigns
- Greenfield: Battle of the 2020 Corrupt Racists in South Carolina
- R.S. McCain: Trump at CPAC – “The Best Is Yet to Come”
- Bernie’s Prophetic Play for Demographic Advantage
- MA Senate 2020: Rep. Joseph “Chappaquiddick Stick” Kennedy III Opens Lead Over Incumbent Ed Markey
- “Spite-Fueled, Political Kamikaze”: Senate GOP Committee Roasts Doug Collins For Entering Senate Race
- The Only Thing Dems Have to Offer Is Fear Itself
- An Electoral Test of the Urban-Rural Divide (PA’s Monroe County in the Poconos- jjs)
- Zito: Centrists Flirt With Democrats, and the Party Rebuffs Them
- Thomas Friedman’s Plan for Dems to Defeat Trump (maybe he should go to Wuhan and advise Xi on the new politburo… – jjs)
- Trump Hugs and Kisses American Flag at CPAC: “I Love You Baby!”
CORONAVIRUS, FICTIONS AND FACTS
Well, the coronavirus and the media-driven hype is still with us. PDT meets with big pharma to accelerate a vaccine, while Iran is plague-ridden, Israel might have the cure, Chi-Coms set to blame America, so far 6 confirmed victims in the US, CDC with some perspective, looking beyond the virus itself to see the problems with mass migration and the offshoring of US business to China, Anthony Fauci reluctantly praises Trump’s travel restrictions, a look at the media’s malfeasance in spreading the panic, and Conrad Black says, “no matter what ravages the virus causes elsewhere, if it never gets to general municipal shutdowns in the United States, the administration will be able to claim a victory.” Yup.
- President Trump Meeting with Pharmaceutical Companies to Accelerate Coronavirus Vaccine
- As Iran Becomes Ground Zero for Coronavirus Pandemic, Israel Becomes Ground Zero for Cure
- Is China Aiming to Blame America for the Coronavirus?
- Coronavirus: 6 Deaths Total Confirmed in US
- CDC: 32 Million Americans Ill with Flu This Season, 18,000 Deaths
- New Travel Curbs Begin; NIH’s Fauci Credits Earlier Restrictions For Small Number of Cases in US
- Forgotten Issues in the Coronavirus Debate: Mass Migration and Offshoring to China
- 9 Times the Media Weaponized Coronavirus Coverage to Attack Trump
- Black: President Trump and Coronavirus
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION, SHAMPEACHMENT
Carter Page is dead right and the money should be expropriated from Hillary Clinton, and speaking of which, as Ace reported yesterday, Hillary’s e-mails to be probed yet again. Meh, still not holding my breath.
- Carter Page Calls For Reparations For Trump Allies Swept Up In Russia Investigation (from the Clinton Foundation, not the US Treasury – jjs)
- Federal Judge Orders Hillary Clinton Deposition Over Private E-Mails; “Still More to Learn”
JOE BRIBEM, HUNTER BRIBEM UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
Senate panel takes first step in investigating Burisma and Bidens, and remember this Eveyln Farkas broad? Get this, she’s running for Congress, but she may have to face the music with her anti-Trump antics and Burisma ties. We shall see.
- Senate Panel Plans to Issue First Subpoena in Burisma-Biden Probe
- Obama Alum Evelyn Farkas Is Running For Congress… And Away From Burisma
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Pass the popcorn in LA, top Dem and lower Dem candidates campaign fraud, another black hate crime hoax, Bro-Fo Omar/Nur with more anti-American blame games, and a link that ties in well with Salena Zito’s piece about the battle in Allegheny County, PA.
- Pass the Popcorn Dept.: “Get Off of My Porch!” – Los Angeles DA’s Husband Pulls Gun nn BLM Protesters
- Conflicts of Interest? Sanders, Biden, Bloomberg Have Paid Combined $466,000 to Super-Delegates
- Day-Ending-in-Y Dept.: Establishment-Backed Democrats Accused of Campaign Finance Violations
- Civil Rights Mural Defaced in Philly With Racist Language… By a Black Man
- Bro-Fo Omar/Nur Blames… Who Else?
- Pittsburgh County Sued Over Dead, Duplicate Registrants on Voter Rolls
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
May the families of Illinois politicians come face to face with illegal alien criminals, and Elizabeth Wan promises to bring back Tio Azucarfor immigrants. Yes, you run on that, lady. Nice and loud.
- Illinois Politicians Willing to Release Convicted Illegal Alien Sex Offender to Avoid ICE Removal
- Elizabeth Wan Vows to Reinstate Welfare-Dependent Immigration to US
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
More fallout from Chris Matthews pulling a Howard Beale, Toothy McBigTits invokes Jesus in blasting religious freedom, the Never-Trump grifter convention, Miss Throuple does Quadruple? Also, Twitter protects tranny freaks from bad language, but not women from violent threats, Pornhub is engaging in sex trafficking of minors, and media has the sadz as Peter Puffer gets bribed by the establishment to ankle.
- Tingles Gets Uncomfortably Numb: #MeToo Gets Chris Matthews
- Stunned Steve Kornacki Takes Over Moments After Chris Matthews’ Abrupt Resignation
- “What Exactly is the Standard We’re Applying Here?”: Tu-Ca Reacts to Chris Matthews Departure by Naming Names
- Toothy McBigTits AOC Invokes Jesus, Compares Religious Freedom to White Supremacy, Slavery, Segregation
- Never-Trump Grifters Hold “Summit on Principled Conservatism”
- Journalist Who Defended Katie Hill Failed to Disclose He Dated Her (quadruple the throuple? – jjs)
- Twitter Suspends Rapper for Saying “Ok Dude” to Transgender Freak, But Threats of Violence Against Women? Not So Much
- Pornhub Verified Child Sex Trafficking
- Media Mourns Peter Puffer’s Exit, Compares Him to George Washington
Joe Biden rewards Blotto O’Rourke and Little Big Gulp gets called out on his hypocrisy.
- Joe Biden Taps Blotto O’Rourke to Lead Gun Control Effort
- Audience Member Calls Out Little Big Gulp Bloomberg for Pushing Gun Control While Using Armed Guards: “Does Your Life Matter More Than Mine?”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Hong Kong suddenly flares up even with the coronavirus taking the headlines, Trump admin retaliates over Chi-Com expulsion of journalists, Bibi projected to win big, in praise of Trump’s Syria/Turkey withdrawal, and Lebanon’s Christians under the gun.
- Hong Kong Protesters Firebomb Coronavirus Clinics; over 100 Arrested
- Trump Admin Strikes Back Against Chi-Coms After Ejection of US Journalists
- Exit Polls: Benjamin Netanyahu Defeats Benny Gantz In Israel Election With 60-Seat Bloc
- Trump Was Right to Let Turkey Advance in Syria
- Lebanon’s Economic Collapse Spells Doom for Mideast Christians
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
More links on our truce in Afghanistan and Julie Kelly says even if the region explodes, it’s better we’re the hell out of there for good, and Richard Grenell as acting head of the US IC.
- Democrat Rep. Max Rose Sides With Trump Administration on Taliban Truce With US
- With Afghanistan Deal, Trump Has a Foreign Policy Record He Can Take to Re-Election
- Get Out of Afghanistan
- Explosion in Afghanistan Kills 3, Dents US Hopes for Peace
- Trump Makes Gay Man With Same-Sex Partner Acting Head of US Intelligence Community
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Elizabeth Wan’s rogue zombie agency to be challenged at SCOTUS and Bernie’s perverse stand against development.
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Worst one-day loss (debated) followed up by greatest gain since 2009. I guess that means that the coronavirus is not such a big deal or may be petering out, although the airlines took a huge hit. Also, the blood-libeling of capitalism has got to end.
- Stocks Roar Back From Coronavirus Plunge To Biggest Gain Since 2009
- The Moral Panic About Capitalism Threatens American Potential
- Airlines Face Loss of Up to $30 Billion in Revenues in Wake of Coronavirus
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
More dead in Baltimore from sudden lead poisoning than coronavirus.
- Baltimore Becoming More Dangerous, 50 Homicides Already for 2020 (well, let’s Moseby on over… – jjs)
Cheap Justice Roberts with the red pen again? Feh.
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
Plastic bag ban on hold in NY for now, and of course Portland frees a group of terrorists.
- Lawsuit Delays New York’s Plastic Bag Ban
- Radical Enviros Who Sabotaged Train Tracks for “Climate Necessity” Freed in Portland
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Our intrepid science reporter with more geological/climatological doings near the site of Sheila Jackass-Lee’s flag.
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Tim Hutton’s Fox show canceled in wake of rape allegations, Judge Judy was on TV for 25 years? Seemed like an eternity. Also, black Americans get behind the 1776 Project to debunk the 1619 Project.
- Fox Cancels New Show; News Comes Hours After Ex-Model’s Accusation Against Star Timothy Hutton
- Judge Judy to End After 25 Seasons
- 1776 Project vs. 1619 Project: Black Americans Fight the Lies of the Racism-Industrial-Complex
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.