Good morning, kids. Wednesday and the breaking news is that evidently Cuck Schemer and Malig-Nancy Pelosi have caved and are going to support a $2 Trillion relief package crafted in the Senate late last night. I will assume some pork is in there but at least it’s not the whole Leftist hog. The Dow already posted a 2,113-point gain, the highest single day gain since 1933 and hopefully this good news (despite no one knowing where the money is going to come from; tick-tock debt clock) will also engender another positive gain on Wall Street. Surely, the President’s remarks that he wants to see the economy moving again by Easter may also give everyone a much needed boost of confidence, except of course the g-dless heathens in the Democrat-Media Complex who, like plague, thrive on misery, suffering and death itself.
From a medical standpoint, despite the real deaths here and especially abroad, the propagandists are constantly pumping out fear headlines about rates of infection and celebrities or young people contracting the Chinese rot. What they do not tell us are actual fatality rates as well as the survival rate associated with this particular strain. And although we are seeing more cases, as a result of more testing, and a rising number of deaths, in a population of 315 million there are still only about 400 deaths. It would be useful to have accurate data from the source, that is Communist China, but that of course is a non-starter. In any case, back here in the US we’re not even looking at whether the aforementioned were the primary cause of death or some other underlying health condition that contracting the virus exacerbated. Plus, despite the outliers of a few cases of younger people being victims, the vast majority are the elderly and those with compromised respiratory function. In other words, the typical victims of common flu and other viruses which kill tens of thousands every year without denuding the forests of trees to make toilet paper or bringing the American economy to a grinding halt.
Again, I reference you to a couple of positive links from actual scientists including one showing that this virus does not mutate readily, and another from an Oxford epidemiologist stating that the doomsday model of Chi-Com Gleet killing millions is way off base. Elsewhere, VP Pence says that the very promising malaria pill is being readied for shipment to the hotspots of NY, CA and WA, but Democrat governor Steve Sisolak is evidently a science denier and is refusing to allow chloroquinine to be used by Nevadans.
Also, the talk about flattening the curve has one problem; given that we don’t really know when the pandemic started, it’s not really possible to predict when that curve will bend. Still, given everything he has to go on from his team and from a bureaucracy that has proven itself to be inept, politicized and more than likely populated with Obama holdovers, the President is making the right moves to allay the public fears, cut red tape to get resources in place and give a glimmer of hope that we should be out of the woods on this in order to get back to normal as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Naturally, he is being ripped to shreds from the usual quarters for trying to give a glimmer of hope to the nation. All things considered, I think this crisis – which I still believe is more than 50% manufactured for political gain by the Left – has done more to burnish his credentials as one of our greatest presidents than even his policy successes, which are not inconsiderable either. What I also think is heartening are what his poll numbers show, or more precisely what they don’t show. Even in this perhaps irreconcilably divided nation, if you look past the way-over-amplified bilge from the agitprop media and elsewhere in self-anointed elite circles, Donald Trump has proven himself to be a uniter. I think this episode will propel him to victory in November and more crucially have a far deeper positive effect on the nation long afterwards. Cockeyed optimist? Maybe. But I still am grateful to G-d that he is in the Oval Office, now more than ever.
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS, FICTIONS AND FACTS
Let’s dig a bit deeper into the links. First, HHS Secretary Azar is fully confident that the President has and will continue to get the best advice in determining when to re-open America for business and normal life, the administration is warning those who’ve been to NYC to take no chances and quarantine, Daniel Greenfield shines a light on CDC, FDA and Obama malfeasance in our lack of masks, and remember that Scott Gottlieb was the bureaucrat who pimped the vaping ban, I guess the honeymoon is over as Trump fires back at Andrew Cuomo’s malfeasance in not keeping NY state stocked with proper pandemic equipment, Ford has a really better idea for F-150 parts conversion to ventilators, do states have the power to seal their borders (interesting 9th and 10th amendment debate) and Bro-Fo Omar/Nur wants private hospitals nationalized for the duration… the duration of this geological epoch, no doubt.
- The Endgame: HHS Secretary Alex Azar Lays Out How Trump Will Defeat Chinese Coronavirus “Invisible Enemy,” Reopen America
- Trump Admin Instructs People Who Have Recently Visited NYC To Self-Quarantine
- Good News: Scientists Say Chinese Coronavirus Does Not Undergo Significant Number of Mutations
- Oxford Epidemiologist: Here’s Why Chinese Coronavirus Doomsday Model Is Likely Way Off
- VP Pence: Administration Making Malaria Pill Available to NY, CA, WA
- Democrat Nevada Governor Bans Use of Promising Drug Chloroquine to Fight Chinese Coronavirus
- When Did Chinese Coronavirus Begin in the US? And Why it Matters
- What About the Chinese Coronavirus Excess Death Rate?
- Greenfield: Masks, Masks, Where Are the Masks? Ask Obama, the FDA, the CDC, and China
- Can We Trust Scott Gottlieb After He Caused a Moral Panic About Vaping?
- The Real-Life Costs of Bad Regulation (CDC and FDA really left us unprepared – jjs)
- American Ingenuity: Ford Uses F-150 Parts to Design Respirators as Private Sector Combats Chinese COVID-19
- Trump Finds Skeleton in Cuomo’s Closet, Exposes It on Live TV: “He Rejected Buying 16,000 Ventilators in 2015, Shouldn’t Blame Us”
- Trump: Cuomo Opted for Death Panels, Lotteries Instead of Buying Ventilators
- Can States Close Their Borders? Chinese COVID-19 Gives Local Authorities Wide Power
- Bro-Fo Omar/Nur Calls for All Private Hospitals to be Made Public for Duration of Chinese Coronavirus Crisis (like the temporary federal income tax? – jjs)
ECONOMIC IMPACT OF THE LUNG MARCH
As mentioned, capping off a record-breaking positive day on Wall Street, the GOP-led Senate has crafted a $2 Trillion dollar relief bill that the Democrats will not block and that the President will have on his desk probably later today. That said, I hope it has been thoroughly cleansed of the Leftist power-grabs and graft, especially the ballot harvesting, national write-in votes an other election thievery. The President slammed Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s bill for those reasons and more. He also wants America’s economy reborn perhaps by Easter because the virus may very well be deadly, but shuttering America is permanently fatal for sure. Hopefully we will have avoided an unnecessary Democrat-induced national suicide and that this latest ploy to hijack the relief will be the ultimate Wile E. Coyote moment for them come November.
- Dow Soars More Than 2,000 Points, Best Day Since 1933
- Schemer Cries “Uncle”: Deal Reached on $2 Trillion Package to Pay for Our “Strange New Reality”
- Malig-Nancy Pelosi Caves; Delays Her Chinese Coronavirus Bill, Says She’ll Attempt to Pass Senate’s
- Trump Aims to Have US Economy Open by Easter
- Goodwin: An Easter Rebirth for Our Economy? Hallelujah
- Watch for Waste in Stimulus Spending
- “They Had Things In There That Were Terrible”: Trump Slams Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Chinese Coronavirus Bill
- Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Decision to Hold the Country Hostage
- Chinese Coronavirus May Kill, But So Does Economic Disruption
- After Impeaching Trump Over Ukraine, Malig-Nancy Pelosi Demands Quid Pro Quo Before Releasing Aid to Americans
- Cynical Power Play on Chinese Coronavirus Bill Shows Dems’ Far-Left Stripes
- The Dems Are the Virus Threatening America
- Time to Step Back from Economic Suicide
- If It Saves Even One Life, It’s Totally Worth It?
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
Gallup with great numbers both for Trump’s approval rating and his response to the Oriental Lung AIDS, Conrad Black echoes that sentiment, yes indeed the Dems were and still are trying to steal November, Joe Biden has devolved from a rutabaga to a kohlrabi, plus several links including Rabbi Fischer and Larry Elder on Biden’s record as well as the horror had he or Sanders been in charge, and finally, Nazi collaborator and convicted felon George Soros is bankrolling attack ads against Trump centered on the Chinese plague. If Moishe from the Mossad is lurking, could you pull an Eichmann job on that guy and ship him to Malaysia? Shalom, baby.
- Gallup: Trump Approval Rating Returns to Highest Point of Presidency
- Gallup: 60% Favor President Trump’s Chinese Coronavirus Response
- Black: Trump’s Coronavirus Response Is Foiling His Enemies
- Are Democrats Trying to Steal the 2020 Election With Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s New Chinese Coronavirus Bill? (spoiler alert: yes – jjs)
- Biden: “We Have to Take Care of the Cure” for COVID-19. “That Will Make the Problem Worse”
- Joe Biden’s Attack on Trump Over China Serves as Reminder of Biden’s Awful Judgment and Record
- Rabbi Fischer: Trump, China Virus 19, and Biden
- Joe Biden: Bernie Sanders and I “Share a Common Vision” for the Country
- Elder: Biden’s Memory Isn’t the Only Problem
- Nazi Collaborator and Convicted Felon George Soros Bankrolls Chinese Coronavirus Attack Ads Against Trump
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Have pity on this goof’s wife and kids, but not on him.
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
It’s all virus related including Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s not-so stealth DACA amnesty in her failed bill, H1-B visas have got to be stopped especially now, Trump’s border policy vindicated and remember that fiend from Canada? Here’s a friendly reminder about both him and Canada’s insanity.
- Malig-Nancy Pelosi Slips Amnesty for DACA Illegal Aliens into Latest Chinese Coronavirus Plan
- With So Many Americans Hurting, Trump Must Cancel the H1-B Visa Lottery
- This Crisis Vindicates Trump’s America with Borders
- Cannibal Man from Wuhan
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Speaking of a plague infecting America, several links on the media’s virulent attacks on Trump, which per CBS’ own poll are failing miserably and redounding on them, the DoJ wants the power to strip press passes from hacks and propagandists, the National Laughingstock wants Trump silenced because they know he reaches the people with the truth, and more on the CAIR-SPLC Axis of Evil trying to silence conservative voices of truth.
- CBS News Poll: Trump More Trustworthy Than Media on Chinese Coronavirus
- The Media Lied About a Tragic Poisoning to Vilify Trump
- Chinese Propaganda Video Cites CNN, Democrat Politicians to Push Regime Narrative
- Dr. Fauci Blasts Media’s Attempt to Put a Divide Between Him and President Trump
- DoJ Argues for White House’s Right to Revoke Journalists’ Press Passes
- The Washington Post Turns Totalitarian
- The Left’s Latest Effort to Bankrupt Conservative Groups (CAIR-SPLC axis of evil – jjs)
Bit of a mixed bag and all Lung March related: While Pennsy’s governor backs down on shuttering gun dealers, many other municipalities and states are using this “pandemic” (cough-cough) as cover to wipe out the 2-A including Los Angeles, and Virginia gun dealers fire a warning shot at Governor Jolson McBabyMonster as sales skyrocket in that state.
- Pennsylvania Governor Revokes Emergency Gun Store Ban
- States and Local Communities Are Using Chinese Coronavirus to Shut Down Gun Stores
- LA Sheriff Closing Gun Stores Via Non-Essential Order, Also Cites First-Time Buyer Concerns
- Gun Shop Owners Warn Coonman Baby-Killer Against Closing Their Shops Over Chinese Coronavirus, Report Skyrocketing Gun Sales
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Despite the two-day decrease, Italy’s death toll rises again, there’s a bipartisan effort to hold the Chi-Coms accountable, and hold on to your plague masks; a Chinese guy who died on a bus over there was diagnosed with hantavirus. Meanwhile, Montana cow-pie Max Baucus, who after 36 years stinking up the Senate ended his career as Obama’s man in Beijing has nothing but, get this, praise for China’s handling of the disease. Can I say “Ka-Ching” or is that racist? Filthy, lying bastard is a traitor. Also, an item highlighting the glories and efficiencies of state-run enterprises, Massachusetts’ massive two shits Warren and Markey want Trump to kiss the ring of the UN, while Europe hunkers down Sweden stays open for business, Venezuelans leave their children behind as they flee Danny Glover’s paradise on earth, and finally some sense about Afghanistan. That’s Bloomberg-level money-burning.
- Chinese Coronavirus: Italy Daily Death Toll Rises Again, 743 Dead in 24 Hours
- Bipartisan Effort Underway to Hold Chinese Government Financially Accountable for Chinese Coronavirus Outbreak
- Reps. Jim Banks, Seth Moulton Introduce Bipartisan Bill Condemning China
- Great News! Man Who Died on Bus in China Tests Positive for “Hantavirus”
- Shot: “I Take My Hat Off to China” – Obama’s China Ambassador Max Baucus Praises Chinese Response to Chinese Virus (bought and paid for Commie stooge – jjs)
- Communist Quality Control: Beijing Sends 150,000 Wuhan Virus Testing Kits to Prague, 80% Fail (oh, Bernie? – jjs)
- The Idiot Senators from Massachusetts Urge Trump to Push for UN Security Council Mandates on Coronavirus Crisis
- While Europe Locks Down, Sweden Keeps Schools, Restaurants Open
- Venezuelans Fleeing Socialism Leave a Million Children Behind (oh, Bernie Bernie? – jjs)
- US to Reduce Aid to Afghanistan by $1 Billion After Leaders Fail to End Political Standoff
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
In order to keep employers afloat, the Fed announces an extraordinary measure.
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Colorado has turned blue, indeed.
I like how Harvard, a bastion of Leftism, not so hot and horny to redistribute some of their wealth to the poor, struggling wage slaves. The hypocrites.
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
Like every other damn thing.
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Our intrepid science reporter with a welcome diversion from the red planet. No, not China or Portland, but Mars.
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Profile of a civil rights marcher and Christian Toto with a thumbs up for a memoir of a modern Hollywood auteur.
- 55 Years After Alabama’s Voting Rights March, Meet the Marcher With the Cracker Jack Shoes
- Toto: Barry Sonnenfeld, Call Your Mother Is a Neurotic, Revelatory Treat
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.