Good morning, kids. Tuesday and the Sino Sinus Syphilis continues to rack up another grim milestone – another day that America and much of the world is held hostage by both a disease that came from China, and the equally worse disease of ginned-up panic from the Democrat-Media Complex. One of the few media outlets that I find generally truthful, The New York Post has succumbed to scare headlines that completely distort the numbers and have zero historical context to put things in their proper perspective, all just to sell papers. It really is shameful.
I think another “tell” that the seriousness of this outbreak – and make no mistake; the who, what, where, when and why of this is deadly serious – is being completely politicized to both shield China and bash the President comes from the fact that after Trump announced April 30th as the date when things can at least begin to get back to normal, Ralph Northam, aka Governor Coonman Baby-Smotherer said Virginia will lift the quarantines at the end of June. Say, what? That said, what the hell is Ron DeSantis thinking by pushing it back into mid-May for South Florida? I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt considering the demographics of South Florida make it “G-d’s Waiting Room” and he’s as in the dark about all of this as the rest of us. But honestly, I’m at my wits end with this.
Beyond the cabin fever, there are things that government at every level is doing that may have serious implications for our Constitutional freedoms. Matt Walsh at Daily Wire with an angle on the First Amendment:
Over the weekend, New York Mayor Bill de Blasio warned that “synagogues” and “churches” that disobey his order to remain shut down may be closed permanently as punishment. One can’t help but notice that the good mayor conspicuously omitted one type of worship facility from this dire warning. But whether mosques are exempt or not, the bigger issue is that Bill de Blasio certainly does not have the authority to permanently close places of worship as a punitive measure for defying his commands. He has the word “mayor” in front of his name, not “sultan” or “king” or “supreme leader.” And the First Amendment still exists, even if he’d prefer to pretend otherwise…
…But the “essential” debate is really blowing up when it comes to firearms. Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva freed 1,700 criminals from county jails and launched an aggressive push to force gun stores to shut down as non-essential. “We will be closing them, they are not an essential function,” Villanueva insisted. “You have the mixture of people that are not formerly gun owners and you have a lot more people at home and anytime you introduce a firearm in a home… it increases fourfold the chance that someone is gonna get shot.”
Whether or not thats true, it has nothing to do with whether gun stores are essential or not. Villanueva is wrongly conflating a gun control risk argument with defining what is an essential business. And when thousands of criminals are set loose, firearms become more essential than ever. While Illinois had deemed firearms businesses to be essential, Pennsylvania did not. The state’s version of “essential” or “life-sustaining,” like California, covers marijuana, but not firearms. That’s a problem since Philly authorities had announced that they wouldn’t be arresting “non-violent offenders”…
Since the Britain formerly known as “Great” is perhaps a peek into our future, the equally estimable Katie Hopkins also in Frontpage Mag has this frightening story:
Neighbors spying on neighbors, people encouraged to report each other, curtains twitching as you walk by. Sound familiar? The tactics used by the Stasi in East Germany in 1950, creating a secret police organization through a vast network of informants, are now being encouraged by British police in the UK in 2020. And the Chinese Virus was all it took for people to willingly comply.
Humberside Police (in the east midlands of England) has created an online portal where people can report those they suspect of not following social distancing rules, such as exercising only once a day or leaving the house only to buy food or for medical emergencies…
… It’s enough to make Lady Liberty shudder. These dog walkers, socially isolating in the hills, are about as much of a transmission risk as my mother, 72, currently in lockdown in her tiny bungalow in the countryside. And yet the police appear to be enjoying humiliating decent people in this way. You can almost see them salivating over the opportunity to spy on the public, just as you can see some members of the public fizzing at the thought of reporting neighbors who are not following the rules.
Of course, the decent Brits trying to get on with their lives are the easiest police target. Why get out on the streets and confront knife crime or raid mosques (where mullahs refer to the coronavirus as a solider of Allah), when you can sit in a comfortable vehicle and practice flying an expensive new gadget over peaceable dog walkers?…
Given the power mad totalitarian proclivities of the Democrat Party, frankly I couldn’t give a raw wet market bat’s rear end if the body count doubles or even triples Dr. “Doom” Fauci’s 100,000 number that, considering the nature of statistics, he pulled out of his back hole. We have already seen the Democrats attempt to not so stealthily ram through nearly a thousand pages of trillions of dollars worth of Leftist goodies and wealth transfers, along with G-d knows what else that was buried in the fine print which no one had the time, and fewer had the inclination, to read. It’s why I was not so eager to rip Tom Massie a new one for slowing down the race to pass the relief bill.
The warning here is one about bureaucracy, government, and human nature. This crisis, like all crises before it, whether real or phony, always engenders “temporary” measures. For those not up on their history, the crisis of First World War brought about the imposition of the federal income tax that was intended only to last for the duration. The armistice went into effect on 11/11/18. That’s 1918, not 2018, which means that that temporary measure is now a little over 101 years old. It should be noted that every red cent of revenue generated since our war debt was paid off has gone to fuel an ever-growing, ever-intrusive, ever-incompetent bureaucracy that is wielded of, by and for the Left to destroy our individual freedoms and make us little more than slaves or serfs. Because that is the nature of bureaucracy; not to solve or end a problem (doing so would obviate their continued existence), but to expand and gain ever more power. And sadly, that is also the nature of human nature, which is the very reason why the Founders rebelled against the crown in 1776 and what defines “exceptional” in American exceptionalism. That is, America as founded was supposed to be the exception to the darker side of human nature and the tyranny and oppression that came before it.
That is why the election of Donald Trump was miraculous; not just because of the continued attempts to destroy him and by extension us, but because what he has proven he stands for is an actual existential threat to the trajectory of American and world history – a globalist totalitarian world order with China more than likely pulling the strings (the global caliphate boosters might object to that).
…As cities and states shut down with stay-at-home orders, based on media led panic and frenzy, the economy takes further hits, hurting the incumbent president who up until recently was running for reelection on his roaring economy. What a coincidence.
Tying it all together, Trump is indeed an existential threat to the globalist agenda including open borders and an America-last policy. China is under Trump’s thumb, its superpower status threatened as global supply chains may now steer far clear of China’s Belt and Road Initiative. Trump is cruising to reelection against a hapless senile Democrat candidate. In a second term, without facing another election, Trump is free to complete his MAGA agenda.
How convenient that a long-predicted viral outbreak occurred at the perfect time to inflict maximum damage on the president. Are these just a series of random events or is there a pattern? What are the odds of all of these events playing out in sequence? Is it beyond the realm of mathematical probability? A viral outbreak, whether hatched in a laboratory or a wet market, could have been a nuisance like past outbreaks. Yet this one was treated far differently, devastating world economies. What are the odds?…
We truly are now at a crossroads in the life of this nation and for the cause of turning back the tide of inevitability that we have been on since the end of the Second World War. Whether or not China intentionally unleashed this virus to kneecap the United States and this president, as Dr. Brian Joondeph MD notes above in American Thinkerit sure did come at a very convenient time for them and the Left.
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS, FICTIONS AND FACTS
Breaking down the links, it would be poetic justice if Malig-Nancy Pelosi, who is arguably the worst human being in America comes down with the Oriental Lung Rot, recall that Obama and Biden both sought to kneecap the CDC, spread of the Chi-Com Breathing Gleet is slowing in the initial outbreak spot of Seattle, a couple of links looking at Fauci’s figures, Ford coming through with ventilators, Andrew Cuomo screwed over New Yorkers with his malfeasance, more on the latest rounds of quarantining around the country, cheer up; this isn’t the Black Plague, they’re from the government and they’re here to fuck things up royally and in praise of Trump’s stellar leadership.
- Malig-Nancy Pelosi Dismissed Coronavirus Threat in February Chinatown Visit: “Everything Is Fine Here”
- Uh Oh: Congresswoman Nydia Vazquez Says She Has Chinese Coronavirus Just Days After Meeting with Malig-Nancy Pelosi, Others
- Flashback: The Obama-Biden Administration Repeatedly Sought Millions in CDC Cuts
- Spread Appears to be Slowing Down, 195 Total Deaths in First US Chinese Coronavirus “Hotbed” Seattle
- A Review of Dr. Anthony Fauci’s Past Projections on the Wuhan Coronavirus
- Chinese COVID-19 Deaths: Italy – 1 in 5,789 People; United States – 1 in 157,499
- Tracking Infection
- Ford Comes Through In Clutch, Promises 50,000 Ventilators In Next 100 Days, 30,000 a Month After
- It’s Not The Federal Government’s Fault New York Doesn’t Have More Ventilators, It’s Andrew Cuomo’s
- Criminal Penalties: D.C. Area Shut Down by Stay-At-Home Orders in D.C., Maryland, Virginia
- VA Governor Jolson McKlanrobes Announces Stay-At-Home Order Till June 10
- FL Governor DeSantis Issues “Safer-At-Home” Order Through Mid-May For South Florida
- Politicians Are Seizing Virtually Unlimited Power; Do You Think They’re Ever Going To Relinquish It?
- Greenfield: Civil Liberties Matter More Than Ever in a Pandemic
- The Kung Flu Hockey Stick
- If You Want to Feel Better About This Pandemic, Consider the Black Plague
- How Bad Regulation, Bureaucracy Slowed the Fight Against Deadly Wuhan Coronavirus
- Trump’s Unheralded Reason
ECONOMIC IMPACT OF THE LUNG MARCH
Let’s get moving (no, not like Moochelle), Mnuchin thinks $2 trillion will help for two more months, Amazon workers go on strike and Amazon fires the miscreant, Silicon Valley is an ally? I guess Joe Stalin was too… for only four years. Also, why in hell are we considering Chi-Com ventilators and not American made, Newt warns about Dems still itching to get their wish list and the GOP did cave in the last round.
- Trump Is Right: We Need to Get Our $20 Trillion Economy Back Up and Running
- Mnuchin Anticipates $2 Trillion Will Provide “Economic Relief Overall for About 10 Weeks”
- NYC: Amazon Workers Walkout After Chinese COVID-19 Hits Warehouse
- Amazon Fires Worker Who Organized Strike Over Chinese Coronavirus Response
- How Silicon Valley Went From Pariah to Trump Ally in Less Than a Month (one day the fever will break – jjs)
- American Manufacturers Fear Ventilators Will be Made in China (that should be immediately outlawed by executive order – jjs)
- Gingrich Warns Dems “Salivating” Over New Bill “With Everything They Have Ever Wanted in Life”
- How Republicans Helped Malig-Nancy Pelosi Pass Another Unexamined, Pork-Stuffed “Stimulus”
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
Cuomo denies he’s running; wait until he tours the Schotz Brewery in July, Trump rips Malig-Nancy, were it not for the Yellow Peril, Joe Biden’s brains would be oozing out for all the world to see, Mark Meadows takes the reins as Trump’s chief of staff, Sanders is still in it and is not going to quit, Donkey Chompers suddenly stops supporting challengers to moderate Dems, Malig-Nancy now not in favor of remote voting for House members, and three essays on the politics of the current crisis.
- Andrew Cuomo: I Am Not Running for President; This Is No Time for Politics
- “She’s a Sick Puppy”: Trump Responds to Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Critique of His Chinese Coronavirus Response
- Joe Biden Looks Down At Notes During Live MSNBC Interview; Still Flubs Badly
- Brain Freeze: Joe Biden Says Chinese Coronavirus Started in “Luhan Province”
- Biden Tells Trump “Do Your Job” and “Stop Campaigning”
- What on Earth is Going on With Joe Biden
- Mark Meadows Officially Resigns From Congress, Starts Job As White House Chief of Staff
- Sanders Staying in Race Strikes Fear Into Democrats
- Donkey Chompers AOC Has Quietly Backed Off Endorsing Democrat Primary Challengers
- Malig-Nancy Pelosi Comes Out Against Remote Voting, as Five Members of Congress Are Infected With Chinese Coronavirus
- Enemies to the Left
- Wars Visible and Invisible, Part II
- The Coincidental Chinese Virus
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Little Big Gulp faces campaign finance complaint and the broad who ingested fish tank cleaner was a big time Dem donor.
- Pro-Trump Super PAC Files FEC Complaint Alleging Little Big Gulp Bloomberg’s $18 Million DNC Donation Was Illegal
- Woman Who Ingested Fish Tank Cleaner Is Prolific Donor to Democrat Causes
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
New poll reflects growing anti-immigration mood of the country, criminal aliens are more worthy than citizens, and the National Laughingstock has the sadz. The 96 minute ejection is one thing I pray doesn’t become temporary.
- Harvard/Harris Poll: 5-in-6 Americans Want to End Immigration from Mexico
- While Americans Are Locked Up Without Judicial Review, Courts Grant New Rights to Criminal Aliens
- WaPo: Chinese Coronavirus Rules Help DHS Eject Border Crossers in Just 96 Minutes (let it be that way, or in less time, forever – jjs)
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
CBS made a mistake; they didn’t alter or fake the shot good enough to fool anyone. Also, Mollie Hemingway on that fat fraud Yam-shooter Alcindor, Trump rips Jm J Acosta, Twitter blocking references to possible treatment because Trump, good Prager U video for your current homeschooling curriculum, believers persecuted with virus pretext and even Geraldo Rivera is praising Trump’s leadership.
- CBS News Says “Editing Mistake” Led to Misleading Video Showing Italian Hospital During Segment on New York’s Chinese Coronavirus Crisis (they forgot to alter the shot – jjs)
- Hemingway: Media Reaction to Yamiche Alcindor Dustup With Trump Shows Why Their Approval Ratings Are Low
- “Nasty, Snarky Question”: Trump Gives CNN’s Jm J Acosta An Earful During Chinese Coronavirus Briefing
- Twitter Removes Tweet Reporting “Hydroxychloroquine” Treatment for Wuhan Virus
- Prager U Video: The Mainstream Media’s Inconsistencies on the Wuhan Coronavirus (more curriculum material to show the quarantined kids – jjs)
- Pastor of Large Church Arrested For Leading Packed Services Despite Social Distancing Orders
- De Bolshevik Threatens to “Permanently” Close Churches, Synagogues if They Meet During Coronavirus
- Even Geraldo High on Trump: “We Have the Right Warrior for This Fight”; Trump’s “Epic” Effort “Is Getting the Job Done”
Trump solid on 2-A and Jersey backs down. For now.
We could be invaded by Martians and Planned Parenthood will still fight to keep the baby abattoirs open and running full speed.
- Louisiana AG Condemns Abortion Clinic Defying Chinese Coronavirus Non-Essential Order: “Jeopardizing Public Safety”
- Hack-in-Black Judge Deals Blow to Texas Abortion Policy After Governor Declares It “Non-Essential” (Dubya appointee – jjs)
- Pennsylvania Allows Planned Parenthood to Perform Abortions Despite Elective Surgery Ban
- Christian Round-Ups Continue: 7 Arrested for Praying Near Greensboro Abortion Clinic During Stay-at-Home Order
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Holland recalls defective Chinese masks, report that Chinese whistleblower has disappeared, the Chi-Coms are hiding the real numbers and Pompeo pounces, we really are at war with them, why are we lifting Iranian sanctions, the letter from the usual gang of idiots demanding sanction lifting has suddenly disappeared, that Katie Hopkins piece, and German minister does the Epstein over Shy Knees disease.
- Netherlands Recalls 600,000 Defective Masks Sent from China
- Australian Report: Wuhan Whistleblower Dr. Ai Fen Has “Disappeared”
- Communism Kills: UK Believes China Might Have 40 Times More Chinese COVID-19 Cases Than They Admit
- Mike Pompeo: Nations Withholding Chinese Coronavirus Statistics Are Endangering People’s Lives
- Winning the War Against the Chinese Communists
- Trump Admin Extends Sanctions Waivers Permitting Iranian Nuclear Work (big mistake – jjs)
- Bernie, Donkey Chompers AOC, Bro-Fo Omar/Nur Letter Asking Pompeo to Drop Iran Sanctions Amid Chinese Coronavirus Mysteriously Disappears
- Hopkins: British Stasi Rising
- German State Financial Minister Kills Himself Over Chinese Coronavirus “Despair”
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
How will we know if we can’t see it…
Hamlet soon to be Haram-let…
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
Don’t let this crisis go to waste: Abolish every federal bureaucracy and agency possible.
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
This should be a top priority, and a companion in a way to the article about regulatory relief. Imagine what our industry could do without insane regulations to strangle it.
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Cuomo, De Bolshevik and Gavin Gruesome are a walking pestilence unto themelves.
- Chinese Coronavirus Jailbreak: NY Releases Child Sex Offenders, Dumps Them In Local Hotel
- NY Responds to Chinese Coronavirus by Releasing Sex Offenders, But TX Has a Better Idea
- Newsom Commutes Prison Sentences of Over a Dozen Murderers
That other grim statistic no one wants to discuss and we have got to stop the madness.
- Trump Is Right: Suicides Do Increase During Economic Hardship
- How Shutting Down the Economy Much Longer Could Kill Tens of Thousands of Americans
No, not John Holmes and Ron Jeremy…
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
So much for banning plastic bags and Cuomo is a two-bit punk-ass dictator but who’s to stop him?
- Democrats See Their Plastic-Bag-Free World Crumble Before Chinese Coronavirus
- Cuomo’s Bid to Ram Industrial Wind, Solar Plants Down Locals’ Throats
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Our intrepid science reporter with natural wonders on the red planet (Mars, not San Francisco). I can picture the travel posters now…
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Aside from used tampons and halitosis, Samantha Bee hasn’t produced a damn thing in her miserable existence, the time is right for normal films about normal people, national sovereignty suddenly popular again, and Lloyd Billingsley with a look back on the life of a Maoist apologist at a most propitious time, considering today’s media and academia.
- Toto: Full Frontal Mocks My Pillow CEO… for Making Life-Saving Masks
- On Building a 21st-Century Alt-Hollywood
- The Reemergence of the State in the Time of Chinese COVID-19
- Chairman Mao’s American Red Guard Remembered
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.