Good morning, kids. Friday and another day of America held hostage by Leftist lies, Chi-Com damned lies and statistics as the lifeblood of our nation, what was the greatest economic miracle of all time, drains from its slit wrists. I was talking to a friend last night who asked if I watched the President’s presser (I hadn’t) and he was shocked at his seemingly fatigued demeanor and tone, which is in sharp contrast to his usual energy and ebullience. The press has been playing this up, not so subtly hinting that he seems defeated by all of this. I would not go that far, and neither did Rush Limbaugh on his show when he attributed the President’s bearing as natural concern for the well being of the citizenry.
While this is certainly the case, my gut tells me that I think he realizes he may have made a blunder in relying on the “experts” and their models in going along with the shuttering of our economy. All of the assaults he has had to endure over the past four years were political in nature. But this one is different; it’s a nebulous disease that he cannot dispatch with a Twitter storm of truth bombs. With the lives of nearly 320 million people in his hands, he’s forced into a corner. Yet, the situation very closely parallels the one he was in during the transition period after the election up until and beyond the 2018 midterms. As an outsider, Trump relied on people inside DC to staff the administration and thought, perhaps naively, that everyone had the best interests of the nation at heart whatever their political bent may be. We, and he, know how that turned out.
And here we all are again, relying on so-called “experts” and computer models to predict how, where, for how long and how lethally a virus is going to strike, when we’re not even sure just how deadly to the entire population it is in the first place. In any case, the problem with computer models is that they are only as good as the data put in to them. If that doesn’t remind you of something, here’s a hint: Global Warming.
Circling back to Trump, I think he now realizes he’s made a mistake by allowing himself to be driven solely by numbers that are being given to him by people who, if history and the nature of DC teach us anything, do not have his best interests at heart. And that’s being charitable. Is it too late for him to backtrack? Maybe. But, given the fact that putting millions of people out of work and destroying their economic security for years to come is clearly (to me anyway) much more deleterious to our collective health than this Pox Oriental, I cannot see him allowing this madness to go on much longer.
No doubt, it would be a massive political gamble for him to say “look, the situation on the ground compared to the projections just don’t add up” and then call for a phased in lifting of the quarantines and closures until either we’re clear of the danger or actual confirmed deaths from Asiatic Lung AIDS spike. I am still not convinced that this particular virus will cause the massive amounts of deaths predicted but for arguments sake, let’s say Trump gives the all clear and they spike; I still believe tragic as the loss of life may be (and is, as I am not a heartless bastard), it still pales in comparison to the carnage and suffering that will result from the quarantine.
No doubt the Democrat-Media Complex will accuse Trump of being literally Hitler-Hitler (he’s already merely Hitler in their eyes as it is) if just one person gets so much as a runny nose. Hell, Malig-Nancy Pelosi and Schiff-for-Brains are already firing up the Shampeachment Express which will sabotage and tie the hands of the sane adults in the room trying to alleviate the situation. So, what does Trump have to lose, really?
I think the choice is lift all social distancing guidelines with the exception of those already confirmed infected and sick, the elderly and anyone else whose cardio-pulmonary and immune systems are compromised and get America back to work. The problem is the governors and mayors, especially in Democrat-controlled areas and most especially New York State and City. Let’s face it; New York City is still America’s and the world’s economic Mecca. If you think the Democrats, who by destroying the economy can both get rid of Trump and use the economic and societal collapse to capture the nation, are going to let that opportunity slip through their fingers, you’ve been eating the bad fish tank cleaner.
We’ve already seen the Democrats true colors in the wake of 9/11. We could be hit with Clinton bought-and-paid-for Chinese MIRV’d warheads and the first thing they’d do is toss the Constitution into the fire while preserving The 1619 Project and Howard Zinn’s filthy tripe with which to rebuild upon the ruins. Given the success of the MAGA agenda from January 2017 until late February 2020, this pandemic – that is the panic surrounding the pandemic – is perhaps the Left’s last best chance to overthrow the nation. That means it is President Trump’s last best chance to thwart them, restore sanity and put us back on track.
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS, FICTIONS AND FACTS
On to the links where the anti-malarial drugs and protocol does indeed work, Pitt once helped beat polio and now they might have the magic bullet for the Wuhan Woo-Woo, Trump tests negative yet again, Fauci defends the President but still wants everyone indoors; frankly, I’ve had enough of this guy. Also, Angelo Codevilla echoes my sentiments on experts and modeling, Betsy McCaughey tries reading the chicken entrails, is GA governor Kemp channeling Tank Abrams with that comment?, Nipsy Cuomo panicking over ventilator shortage he helped cause, if this is so serious why isn’t rapid transit shut down?, as I suspect, NYC is lying about the death rates, lots of red tape tangles the Comfort hospital ship, Ho-Lee-Fook! WTF is the FDA thinking?! Abolish it and the CDC to preserve our sanity and health. Lastly, California is a hot mess of failure with this crisis and in praise of the President’s leadership.
- Infectious Disease Expert Says Anti-Malaria Drug Marks “Beginning of the End” of Pandemic
- University Where Polio Vaccine Was Created Says They Have Potential Vaccine For Chinese Coronavirus
- White House: Trump Tests Negative for Chi-Com Lung AIDS for Second Time
- Dr. Fauci Says Trump Took Chinese Coronavirus Seriously “From the Beginning”
- Fauci: All States Should Have Stay at Home Orders, Won’t Get Into Federalism Issue on National Order (Physician, heal thyself – jjs)
- Codevilla: Doctors, Doctored Numbers, and Democracy
- McCaughey: Best Guesses When Chinese Coronavirus Cases Will Peak and When Lockdowns Can End
- Georgia Gov Kemp Says He Was Unaware Asymptomatic People Could Spread Chinese COVID-19 Until 24 Hours Ago (that’s a Governor Tank Abrams quote – jjs)
- Nipsy Cuomo Says At “Current Burn Rate,” New York Runs Out of Ventilators in “About 6 Days”; Measures Being Taken to Expand Capacity (you and Obama can thank yourselves for that – jjs)
- New York City is Lying About Chinese Virus Death Rates
- Subways, Buses and Trains Still Running in Chinese Coronavirus Hot Spots; How Exactly Does That Help Fight the Virus?
- “It’s a Joke”: USNS Comfort Currently Treating Just 20 Patients
- Laredo, TX Orders Citizens to Wear “Nose and Mouth” Coverings or Face Fine Up to $1,000
- Rasmussen: Two-Thirds Support Closed-Borders for Their State, Fines for Social Distancing Violators
- FDA Issues New Regs Allowing Homosexual Men, Sex Workers, Drug Users to Donate Blood (what could possible go wrong? – jjs)
- The Golden State’s Failing Grade
- President Trump Stands Tall
ECONOMIC IMPACT OF THE LUNG MARCH
Look at these links and tell me that the deaths and hospitalizations of this thing justify what we are doing to ourselves now and for the future. There should be a massive ramping up and distribution of the chloroquine protocols, money thrown at vaccine research and a phased in return to normal now. And repatriate all our industry to get Americans back to work. Lastly, Vermont gets a taste of totalitarianism. Not enough maple syrup on the planet to make it seem like hotcakes instead of Bernie’s ass, Vermonters. Enjoy!
- CBO Expects Economy to Contract 7% in Second Quarter
- Record Setting 6.6 Million Applied for Unemployment Last Week
- Forget About Returning to Jobs as Usual After Chinese Coronavirus (Dems and Chi-Coms cheering this – jjs)
- Rush Limbaugh: Shutdown Unsustainable; It’s Not “Lives Versus Money,” It’s “Lives Versus Lives”
- Tu-Ca Questions Severity of Shutdown Strategy: What If “We’d Adopted a More Conventional Response to This Epidemic?”
- We Can Work and Chew Gum at the Same Time
- Threading the Needle Between Public and Economic Health
- Trump Invokes Defense Production Act for Ventilator Manufacturing
- Vermont Government Orders Big Box Retailers to Stop Selling “Non-Essential” Goods
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
Trump may have seemed a bit low-energy in that presser, but the letter he sent Cuck Schemer singed his cornrow implants but good. Also, the chronology clearly shows Trump totally on top of the crisis while Biden was on top of some random teenybopper, Great One Levin rips Cuck Schemer for fiddling with shampeachment while we got infected, DNC postpones setting Milwaukee alight until mid-August, Gavin Gruesome pimps overthrowing America as founded to “cure” Chi-Com Lung Gleet, as Malig-Nancy and the girl-groper/rapist fade, Nipsy Cuomo hardens, Conrad Black with a bigger political picture in the Peking Pox Panic, Candace Owens is running for office somewhere, will Trump allow the further diminution of the Constitution to stand after this passes, more praise for PDT, Gretchen Whitmer not popular in Michigan, and the real danger of the virus giving cover to rig the vote if we go the mail-in or online route.
- Trump Sends Savage Letter to “Bad Senator” Cuck Schemer On Chinese Coronavirus Response
- The Real Chinese Coronavirus Chronology Shows Trump Was On Top of It While Biden Was Mocking the Danger
- Great One Levin: “Where the Hell Was Chuck Schumer When This Virus Began Breaking Out?” Here’s Where…
- DNC Postpones Party’s Convention Until August 17
- California Governor: Chinese Virus Is Opportunity for Progressives
- Blundering Malig-Nancy Pelosi, Irrelevant Biden Fade as Shrewd Nipsy Cuomo Rises
- Black: Chinese Coronavirus Consequences Coming into View
- Will Trump Betray Us after Corona?
- Trump Acts While Democrats Act Out
- Michiganders Blast Gretchen Whitmer Over Unemployment System Failure: “Governor Doesn’t Give a Hoot About Any of Us”
- Using Chinese COVID-19 to Kill Vote Security
- Candace Owens Planning a Run for Office
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION,
If the Democrats want to immolate themselves, I’m happy to give them a tanker of hi-test and a book of matches.
- Malig-Nancy Pelosi Announces House Select Committee to Assess Trump’s Chinese Coronavirus Response
- James Clyburn, Who Touted Chinese Coronavirus as “Tremendous” Political Opportunity, to Take Helm of Pandemic Oversight Committee
CIVIL WAR 2.0
While we’re all preoccupied, Oregon hacks-in-black go Orwellian.
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Today’s entry in the Day-Ending-in-Y Department.
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
DHS foiled for now with the H-2B madness, yet with millions now out of a job more foreigners are sought, we may have a nurse shortage but I know this hospital in the article and we do not want what they have, immigrants detained sue ICE to be let loose, families who adopted overseas in a jam, DHS announces more mileage for the border wall, and it can’t come a moment too soon.
- DHS Halts Bringing More H-2B Foreign Workers to US Amid Opposition
- Visas for Pottersville
- 15,000 Nurses Wait to Come to the US, Blocked By Travel Restrictions
- Immigrants Sue to Be Freed from ICE Custody During Chinese Coronavirus Crisis
- Trapped Overseas, Adoptive Families Beg the US to Let Them Come Home
- DHS Chief: US to Build “400-450 Miles” of Southern Border Protections By End of Year
- Chinese Coronavirus is About to Explode in Mexico; It’s Time to Secure the Border
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Of course the popular work from home tool Zoom is owned by China and easy access for industrial/corporate espionage and other meshugas, Mollie Hemingway on Leftists wanting the FCC to block Trump’s virus pressers, Facebook muzzles Project Veritas for film that goes against the meme, with all the airports empty no wonder CNN’s ratings are in the crapper, Gutfeld planning to sue Nazi collaborator Soros-funded propaganda organ Media Matters, corporate media’s Lord Haw-Hawing for the Chi-Coms will be their undoing (or so it is hoped), Sean Lennon of all people rips media for PC BS, and the Slimes slimes the south with virus map.
- Report: Work-From-Home Tool Zoom Is a Privacy “Disaster,” Rife With Spies, “Bombers”
- Hemingway: Far-Left Media Group Asks FCC to Censor Trump Press Conferences (asks, not demands? – jjs)
- Facebook Censors Project Veritas Video About Chinese Virus
- CNN Fails to Place One Show in Top 20 During Q1 of 2020
- Greg Gutfeld Considering Suing Media Matters Employee Over The Five Chinese Coronavirus Coverage Claim
- The Corporate Media’s Chinese Coronavirus Propaganda for China is Finally Catching Up With Them
- Imagine: Sean Ono Lennon – “Official Media Have Lost Their Legitimacy” After “Calling it the Wuhan Virus But Only Days Later” Saying That’s Racist
- Misleading NY Times Map Suggests the South is Uniquely Dangerous for Chinese Coronavirus
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Hopefully relief for Italy and Spain, several good links on the Chi-Coms as our number one enemy, Canadian health minister is a commie stooge, the Peking Pox is just the latest episode in that totalitarian state’s massive body count, as Michael Ledeen states that this virus could finally bring down the Mullahs, of course Joe Biden’s handler tells him to say we should lift sanctions, and Caroline Glick looks at Israel’s precarious economic situation in all of this.
- Italian, Spanish Officials: Chinese Coronavirus Has Hit Peak of Curve
- “Denial is Not a Refutation”: Chinese Coronavirus Expert Says Virus Could Have Leaked From Wuhan Lab
- Tom Cotton Says China Is Due for a “Reckoning”
- China is the Adversary America Needs
- Payback Time for China
- “Printing Money”: Chinese Manufacturers Are Profiting From Chinese Coronavirus Pandemic
- As Rest of World Deals With Chinese COVID-19 Pandemic, China Ups Ante in South China Sea
- Chinese Coronavirus Is “Opportunity of the Century” for China to Build Trust, Economist Says. Um, What?!
- Canada’s Health Minister Regurgitates Chi-Com Propaganda Even After US Intelligence Calls It a Lie
- The Chinese Coronavirus – Another Milestone For a Communist Gulag
- Ledeen: Our Enemies May Be Falling Apart
- Biden (his handler[s]) Call for Iran Sanctions Relief Amid Chinese Coronavirus Outbreak
- Glick: Israel and the Demise of the Global Village
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Captain of the Theodore Roosevelt relieved of command. Was it because he rankled the brass by sounding an alarm he felt was being ignored, or because, as they claim, he went over their heads and leaked to the media? Discuss…
- Navy Expected to Relieve Captain Who Raised Alarm About Chinese COVID-19 Outbreak on Aircraft Carrier
Muslim terrorist convicted for plotting deadly attacks on White House, Pakistan urinates on Daniel Pearl’s grave, and Bro-Fos and goats and… corpses?! Oh my!
- Hasher Jallal Taheb Pleads Guilty for Planning Attack on White House
- Injustice for Slain WSJ Reporter Daniel Pearl: Pakistan Springs Murder Conspirators
- “Every Hole a Goal?”: A Look at the Bizarre World of Islamic Necrophilia
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
How the courts are handling this lockdown, and Daniel Greenfield with some good ideas, although he does call for another bureaucracy to be established which I am not so sanguine about. Still, worth the look as always.
- Uncertainty Looms Over Supreme Court as Lower Courts Transition to Teleconferencing
- Greenfield: Pandemic Hardening Can Make America Great
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Trump with some very good words for US oil, and Federal expansion of jobless benefits is necessary but may impede recovery.
- Big Oil Has a Big Day After Trump Says Russia, Saudi Arabia Considering Cutting Crude Production
- Thinking Past the Crisis
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Hint: it’s not cheesesteaks.
Lloyd Billingsley on Democrats exploiting pandemic to dump the SAT, and target the voter-approved California Civil Rights Initiative.
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
It had better not.
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Our intrepid science reporter with a nice diversion.
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
A feel good story that I’ll bet is playing out all over the nation, the cultural aftermath, tyranny and this “Karen” dame, Top Gun: Maverick pushed back to summer release and Christian Toto reviews a documentary on comedy.
- New York: Landlord Gives Pizzeria Free Rent After It Donated Hundreds Of Pies To Hospital Workers
- 7 Major Cultural Shifts the Chinese Coronavirus Crisis Should Make Happen
- Whither Woke Culture in an Era of Pandemic?
- Petit Tyranny (Karen’s story writ large – jjs)
- Top Gun: Maverick Release Pushed Back To Christmas Amid Chinese COVID-19 Pandemic
- Toto: It Started as a Joke Soars Without Laughter
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.