Good morning, kids. Friday, and another grim milestone of yet another day of America held hostage. Let me start off by declaring here and now that come this November, I will gladly crawl over molten lava, eat ground glass washed down with a mug of battery acid, and contemplate necrophilia with the moldering bones of Helen Thomas to vote for Donald Trump. That said, I am not a blinkered true believer and have always held the position that if and when he does something wrong, I’m not going to behave like a typical Democrat to circle the wagons and place the blame elsewhere. Georgia Governor Brian Kemp announced that the situation in his state warrants the lifting of the lockdown and the start of a return to a normal routine. He is not ordering people back to work, nor is he mandating they exchange bodily fluids, as the Democrat-Media Complex is implying. It’s highly suggested that people continue to exercise common sense hygiene, but they have the freedom to choose whether or not to open and/or patronize businesses. I can hear Charlie Gibson now – “Individual freedom to choose? Never heard of it.”
Unfortunately, President Trump has decided to join the bandwagon and criticize Governor Kemp for his decision, albeit much less harshly than the usual suspects. But it’s just as damaging, perhaps even more so, because it runs contrary to the President’s own decision to leave these policies to the governors in the first place. Worse, it legitimizes the Left’s shifting goalpost narrative that everyone must remain in suspended animation until we have a cure, until there are no more deaths, no new cases, or until we achieve total world peace, love and understanding; i.e. never.
It is now evident that this virus, though nastier than most, never was and is never going to be the Andromeda Strain Black Death. The original predictions and models were about as close to reality as the past 50 years of prognostications about global warming, which originally predicted Manhattan under 1,000 feet of ice. The other myth that the lockdown mitigated the spread of the disease has also been exploded since evidence from Stanford and NYC that millions might have been infected weeks or months before the lockdowns and travel bans, and the resultant herd immunity mitigated mass death, just like with every other flu season or severe viral outbreak in the past. Doubt me? See the link about Sweden. As for “bending the curve,” that never meant preventing infection and death; it meant slowing the rate of those things to keep hospitals from being overrun. And that never happened since hospitals and medical professionals are facing closure and mass layoffs as much as anyone else. Huge numbers were infected, many got sick, sadly some died and will continue to die… and at least 98% of them recovered completely.
Naturally, the “experts” will poo-poo the facts in evidence and the Left, sensing the opportunity for a national kill shot are not going to relent. But frustratingly and now alarmingly, the President continues to play along. Yes, it’s great that he’s calling out the media and blasting China as well as the intransigent Democrats. But it doesn’t amount to much because by accepting their narrative, he’s playing cricket on a hockey rink. I get the fact that he, and we, may have been initially frightened and bamboozled into the lockdowns. And G-d bless Trump, it’s not in his nature to admit mistakes. But by going along with this bullshit and accepting the premise that Brian Kemp is acting hastily or recklessly is just flat out wrong and dangerous.
I think the President needs to do what he does best, and that is communicate. While the optics perhaps of firing Dr. Falsie would be sub-optimal to say the least, he has to have some other epidemiologists who can counter him. The other thing he can do is to cite the new evidence that this virus is nowhere near as lethal as we thought it might have been and most importantly shift the focus of these daily press conferences away from the drumbeat of viral doom and gloom and make it about Lifting the Lockdowns and Reopening the Country. Look, people are going to die and for sure the Democrat-Media Complex will make the first death post the return to normalcy the Horst Wessel albatross to hang on Trump’s neck. But all across the country, red states and blue, people are fed up and are desperate. If anything, the political winds are at the President’s back on this. All he has to do is hoist his sails and tell it like it is. As has been his wont to do since he came down the Trump Tower escalator five years ago.
Yes, the onus is on the governors to lift the lockdowns, but by standing by the governors, mayors and county executives that do lift them, the political pressure will be on the Democrat-Fascist tyrants that refuse. The sight of Trump and Pence visiting reopened states will be the psychological boost the country desperately needs. And when blue staters see the rest of the nation getting back on its feet while their life savings, pensions and businesses disintegrate in front of their eyes, a good many will turn their ire on the likes of Whitmer, Cuomo, Newsom, Murphy and the rest of the Grating Bi-Coastal Covid-Non-Prosperity Sphere.
But if Trump does not change course, and fast, he’s going to be in serious trouble this November and risks not only losing this election, but sinking the nation into an abyss from whence we will never emerge.
The time to change course and lead us out of this nightmare is now, Mr. President. You’re either with us, or you’re with the terrorists.
STRUGGLE FOR LOCKDOWN LIBERATION
I think Trump’s criticism of Kemp has made the recalcitrant commie governors dig their heels in deeper, Jeffrey Lord on rebellion in PA, Larry Hogan demands “your papers please” before you can get your head near a Flowbee, and several good links on the will to power of “the elites” and their latent fascistic tendencies.
- Media Criticism of Governor Kemp for Reopening Georgia Is Dishonest and Hypocritical
- President Trump Says He Strongly Disagrees with Georgia Governor’s Decision to Reopen Businesses
- Report: Gauletier Whitmer to Extend Michigan Lockdown Until May 15
- Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak: “We’re Certainly Not Opening Up the Strip” (the mayor can do it on her own, no? – jjs)
- Lord: Re-Open Rebellion Hits Pennsylvania
- Democrats’ Fascism Shines Through
- Maryland Governor Decrees That Only Essential Workers Who Show Their Papers Can Get Haircuts
- How Cowardice and Class Privilege Shift Support For Chinese Coronavirus Lockdowns
- We Need to Start Pushing the Envelope to Get People Back to Work
- The Wuhan Virus Pandemic Has Exposed the American Ruling Class
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS, FICTIONS AND FACTS
More real evidence showing that the spread was more massive than thought and as a result the lethality much less than thought, Daniel Greenfield on the needless deaths of the elderly, VP Pence still hawking idiotic trend lines, Kristi Noem is a real champ and a bright spot for the future IMHO, “With a vaccine a longer way off, scientists are racing to develop effective pharmaceutical treatments for [Chinese] Covid-19,” Malig-Nancy Pelosi spreads tainted boogers all over the House, and playing the blame game is all well and good but lessons must be learned.
- New York Antibody Test Results Suggest Chinese COVID Death Rate Could Be Significantly Lower Than Reported
- New Study Finds 94% of Virus Patients in NYC Hospital System Had Underlying Conditions
- “Flattening the Curve,” and Other Lies
- Greenfield: 1 in 5 Coronavirus Deaths Could Have Been Prevented by Securing Nursing Homes
- Pence: US “Could Largely Have” Chinese COVID-19 “Epidemic Behind Us” By June “If Current Trend Lines Hold”
- South Dakota’s Kristi Noem Handling the Chinese Coronavirus Like Sweden, and Flattening the Curve
- Alleviation Before Cure
- Malig-Nancy Nancy Pelosi Wipes Her Nose, Touches Podium; House Members Demonstrate the Wrong Way to Wear Masks
- Blame Game
ECONOMIC IMPACT OF THE LUNG MARCH
So, after wasting billions on social justice nonsense, illegal aliens and other assorted graft and malfeasance, Nipsy Cuomo has the gall to criticize Cocaine Mitch for telling him he’s cut off?, founding fathers spin in their graves as Senate passes massive bill with only six members in the chamber, Donkey Chompers the lone no vote, Sarah Sanders lets the bug-eyed big-tata’d Bolshie have it, small biz owner gets loan to pay employees who get pissed because they’d rather lay about at home and collect UI, big corporations drain bailout money away from small biz, health workers and hospitals are dying and not from an Oriental plague, and finally, “getting the economy going again while avoiding a resurgence of [Chinese] Covid-19 infections will require a delicate balancing act.”
- Nipsy Cuomo Furious with “Grim Reaper” Mitch McConnell for Suggesting New York Go Bankrupt
- With Only 6 Members Participating, Senate Passed $483-Billion Spending Bill by “Unanimous Consent”
- Kelly: White House Should Shift to Economic Recovery Briefings
- Donkey Chompers AOC Only House Democrat to Vote Against Funding to Help Americans
- Sarah Sanders Drops Hammer on Donkey Chompers AOC: “Most of Us Have to Show Up at Work to Get Paid”
- Small Business Owner Gets Chinese Coronavirus Relief Loan to Keep Employees on Payroll. Now Her Employees Are Angry (rather be on the dole – jjs)
- Here Are the 15 Biggest Companies Helping Drain Hundreds of Millions of Bailout Dollars Meant for Small Business
- Ohio U’s Hospitals System Slashes Salaries by 20% Without Enough Work for Employees
- Instead of “Flattening the Curve,” We Flattened Hospitals, Doctors, and the US Health Care System
- The Challenge Ahead
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
Michigan Dem who praised Trump because of HCQ about to feel the wrath of the party for her apostasy, Vernon Jones decides he will not back down and blasts the Democrats as the real racists, Tom Cotton and PDT take turns hammering Biden, Biden ducks the cameras, with Donkey Chompers selling out and endorsing the hair-sniffing credible rapist, is it the end of Bernie and company? Also, deck chair shuffling at a Nazi collaborator Soros joint, and will the Chinese Lung AIDS lead to blue state exodus? Maybe, but the infection of blue state voting habits travels easily too.
- Michigan Democrats Mull “Reprimand” of State Rep. Karen Whitsett After She Praised President Trump
- Vernon Jones, the GA Dem Who Endorsed Trump Takes Aim at His Own Party: “They Are the Bigots They Claim to Hate”
- Tom Cotton Crushes Biden: “Joe Biden Is China’s Choice For President”
- President Trump: Joe Biden “A Sleepy Guy in the Basement” (with an 11-year-old girl – jjs)
- Here’s Joe Biden’s Diabolical Campaign Strategy to Fix Disastrous National Media Appearances – Avoid Them
- Sellout: Donkey Chompers AOC Says She’ll Vote for Biden in November
- The Sour Revolution of Bernie Sanders
- Nazi Collaborator Soros’ Lobbyists Depart From D.C. Liberal Advocacy Group
- Will Chinese Coronavirus Accelerate the Exodus From Blue States?
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION,
Wiped, like with a sledgehammer and furnace? And more of the same from the usual suspects.
- Dossier Author Christopher Steele Testified His E-Mails Were “Wiped”; He No Longer Has Documents Related to Primary Source
- Schiff-for-Brains, Nadless Call for IG to Review AG Barr’s Comments on Atkinson Firing
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Lloyd Billingsley on Gavin Grusesome’s billion-dollar deal with the spreaders of plague and communism, which he refuses to disclose. Hello, DoJ?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
Naturally, Trump’s original ban got watered down, yes make it permanent, and Ken Cuccinelli mocks hack Letitia James.
- Trump’s Original Order Halted Foreign Workforce Flow to US
- Experts: Trump’s Slowing of Green Cards “More Significant” if Extended Beyond Chinese Coronavirus Crisis
- DHS Sec. Cuccinelli Tells NY AG “Your Welcome to Lose” After Threatening to Sue Administration Over Ban
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Don Jr. rips media for lockdown narrative that insists we cure death before reopening, ousted HHS director Rick Bright colludes with Blowsey Ford’s lawyers to create a fake impeachment narrative, MRC calls out the propagandists for pimping Chi-Com propaganda, Birx and Trump gang up on ABCs Karl, Trump slams WaPo hack stenographer, another hoax debunked, more on religious persecution in the time of plague panic, and as they cheer the destruction of the economy, the media is going under with it. Oh happy day.
- Donald Trump Jr. Blasts Media for “Acting like We Can’t Open Up Until [Chinese] COVID Is Eliminated”
- NY Times Fake News Story About Ousted HHS Director Rick Bright Starts to Crumble Almost Instantly
- The New “Whistleblower”: NY Times, Blowsey Ford Lawyers, and Dems Collude, Create Fake Story to Impeach Trump Over HCQ
- Media Research Center Calls Out Reporters and TV Hosts For Pushing Chinese Propaganda
- Birx Shuts Down Reporter Trump Called “Third-Rate,” Then Trump Jumps In
- Trump Rips WaPo Reporter Philip Rucker: “I’m the President and You’re Fake News”
- Media Hoaxes: No, Trump Did Not Send 17 Tons of Public US Chinese Coronavirus Supplies to China
- Are Church Shutdowns Legal or Gross Infringements on Religious Freedom?
- Kill Capitalism, Kill the Media
Confusion in Texas, and Mammy McMengele’s state using butchered babies for medical research.
- Confusion Reigns Over Texas Abortion Ban as Executive Order Ends, Abortion Clinics Open
- Virginia Wants to Allow Chinese COVID-19 Research with Aborted Fetal TissueMurdered Baby Flesh
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Rioting in France for fourth straight night, funny how the Leftists are kind of silent over Sweden right now, Krauts nix Oktoberfest, which is five months from now (??), a gee-ya-think truth nugget from, of all places, the UN, Larry Elder on the plague’s lab origins being not so farfetched after all, smart sanctions for China, it may not have been intentional but Chi-Coms following the Rahm Emanuel axiom, Conrad Black on TDS overseas, and Caroline Glick reports from behind the mask in the Middle East.
- Despite Lockdown, France Rocked by Four Straight Nights of Riots
- Sweden’s Chief Epidemiologist: Our Capital Should Soon Reach Herd Immunity From Chinese Lung AIDS
- Germany Calls Off Oktoberfest Over Wuhan Coronavirus
- Top UN Official Suggests Economic Fallout From Pandemic Could Kill More Than the Virus (finally, some truth from the UN – jjs)
- Elder: The Origin of the Chinese Coronavirus – From Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory to Plausible
- Smart Sanctions for China
- How Beijing is Exploiting the Pandemic to Expand Its Global Power
- Black: View of the Chinese Coronavirus from Abroad
- Glick: Pandemics, Palestinian Incitement and Peace
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
No, Farsis, that’s not a porn title, Bin Laden had a sense of humor, some very sick and serious irony, and Victor Davis Hanson on the ever-present global threats, Sino Sinus Syphilis or not.
- Top Military Commander Warns Iran On Latest Provocation: “We Will Come Large”
- Comedy Gold! Osama Bin Laden Plotted Barack Obama’s Assassination to Elevate “Totally Unprepared” Joe Biden (he thought Obama was competent?! – jjs)
- Rep. Mike Waltz Warns Billions in US Troops’ Retirement Savings Funding the Chinese Military
- V.D. Hanson: Pandemic Is But One of America’s Security Concerns
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
How do we cut funding when we’re spending trillions at light speed?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Elon Musk is another chutzpadik, and Trump must protect our oil industry, two including Colonel Allen West on insane anti-capitalism, and if the Dems do win, it’ll be a hell of a lot worse than England in September of ’45.
- Subsidy King Elon Musk Questions Government Aid to Oil and Gas Industry
- President Trump is Right to Protect American Oil
- Anti-Capitalists Are Dead Wrong About the Chinese Coronavirus Crisis
- West: The Left’s Chinese Coronavirus Hysteria Defies Economic Reason
- The Democrats Will Lead America into Britain’s Disastrous Post-WWII Economy (that’s the best-case scenario – jjs)
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Joo-hater pimped to take on and take out Eliot Engel about as insane as you’d imagine considering the follow-on two links, college prof jailed for attempting to torch St. Patrick’s Cathedral commits Epstein, and as Major Kong might say “shoot, a feller could have a pretty good time in Vegas with all that stuff!” Meh, Vegas is locked down.
- So-Called “Justice Democrat” Calls for Mass Prison Release
- Two Men Released from Jail Due to Chinese Coronavirus Rearrested
- WA Woman Posts Gut-Wrenching Video: State Will Consider Releasing the Man Who Murdered Her Mother
- College Professor Accused of Planning to Burn Down NYC’s St. Patrick’s Cathedral Reportedly Dies By Suicide
- Police Photos From Scene of Overdose Incident Involving Florida Dem Andrew Gillum Reveal Crystal Meth, Erectile Dysfunction Drugs
Kill the bureaucracy, Part 6,000 in an ongoing series…
Lockdowns have consequences, brainwashers! The next time Lefties mouth off about how much better blue states are than red on education, show them this, and lastly Penn does the right thing.
- Harvard Anti-Homeschool Summit Set to Feature Speaker Who Believes “The State Confers Parenthood”
- Harvard Law Professor Wants to Ban Homeschooling Because Christians Do It
- Highly Ranked, Wealthy Virginia School District Still Can’t Teach Kids Online After Six Weeks
- U. of Pennsylvania Rejects $10 Million in Chinese Virus Bailout Funds
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
Message to Francis the Talking Pope: I worship the Lord who created the earth, and Joe Biden describes what is commonly referred to as a “smash and grab.”
- Francis the Talking Pope: “We Have Sinned Against the Earth… the Earth Never Forgives”
- Biden: Chinese Coronavirus Is a “Wake Up Call” on “Climate Change,” an “Opportunity” for “Institutional Change”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Our intrepid science reporter with the first complete geologic map of Moon.
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Who knew doxxing is as old as the hills, Christian Toto on the director who gave us Red Dawn, Larry Elder on the disgusting assault on blacks whose eyes have been opened, “long before the 1619 Project, Americans knew history didn’t happen in black and white,” and finally a look at a new book on two titans in times of crisis.
- Getting at People, Then and Now
- Ricky Gervais Takes Another Shot at Celebrities That “Complain” During Chinese Coronavirus
- Toto: John Milius – “Hollywood Disdains Flyover Country”
- Elder: Hate Mail From Black People – What Happens When Your Opponent is Out of Ammo
- Dark Truths on Old TV
- Trump and Churchill
With the depressing news of people turning to sloth and eschewing honest work, here’s an uplifting story on so many levels.
Enjoy the weekend and tune out the news.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.