Good morning, kids. Thursday, and another grim milestone of yet another day of America held hostage. It seems that in the wake of civil rights activist Shelly Luther, we have an increase in resistance with a concomitant increase in the ratcheting up of the oppression by the tyrants. Texas’ top three elected officials, Governor Greg Abbott, Lt. Governor Dan Patrick, and AG Ken Paxton denounced the actions of Leftist hack-in-black Eric Moye in demanding Luther kiss his ring or get thrown in the slammer. Abbott has called for her immediate release and Patrick will pay her fine and offered to take her place in jail. Over in California, the Riverside County Sheriff has told Gavin Noose-em that he will not comply with any edict demanding that citizens be jailed for opening their businesses.
But in PA, the partisans on the state’s highest court upheld Wolf’s dictatorial shutdown, De Bolshevik has banned protests in the Rotten Apple and back on the west coast, Noose-em is going to cross a line that could lead to an Elian Gonzalez situation, or worse, a Randy Weaver or David Koresh one.
… California Governor Gavin Newsom announced Tuesday he was raising up an “army” of contact tracers – as many as 20,000 people – to track down everyone with COVID-19 and quarantine them.
…Newsom announced that the “army” – his word – will start with a deployment of 3,000 and grow to the 20,000 mark to chase down who, what, where, and with whom COVID positive people have had connections. To what end? Newsom said, “the tracing component requires workforce and to identify individuals who tested positive… to ID their contacts (with privacy) and maybe quarantine individuals to stop the spread of the disease.”
He means forcible quarantine…
The path to destruction apparently isn’t paved with good intentions, but instead with the Commerce Clause.
Why is it that we’re freeing prisoners and locking up innocents?
Where are all the Leftists who decry “family separation” with those dubious fake “families” at the border?
Now that governments are caging Americans, will any of them give a squat?…
…Add to the current death toll civil liberties, representative government and all of the economic gains since the end of the last recession.
Earlier generations of Americans wouldn’t have stood for it. Tar and feathers would been in short supply.
We cheerfully comply. According to an April 29 NPR/Marist poll, 65% say they’re opposed to letting Americans get back to work without more testing. Presumably, that includes pets.
The Corono-crats won’t let you go to church, won’t let Dads play catch with their sons in parks, and won’t let healthy men and women go to work or dine in restaurants. It makes us wear facemasks to buy groceries. It forces some independent businessmen to witness the deaths of what it took a lifetime to build.
How did we get here? Was it the feminization of America, whereby we’ve been taught to spurn what used to be called “manly virtues?” In an era of transgendered rights, micro-aggressions and drag-queen story hours, manhood is out of fashion.
People are no longer even ashamed to admit they’re cowards. The Land of the Free depends on the brave. That’s why we’re losing more territory every day…
I guess it took a woman, and notably one from Texas, to stand up to this in-your-face naked tyranny. But it’s going to take everyone of us, in unison, to grow a pair and do what Shelly Luther has done. As outrageous as Obamacare was and still is, or mass unchecked immigration and amnesty, or the out of control taxing, spending and deficits, a one-off one-day march on the Capitol is not going to do anything. Responsible, tax-paying Americans are just that; we never had the time to take off from work and our families to be professional agitators and protesters. So what did we do? Shrug it off, bitch about the GOP-e and got back to life as usual, perhaps a bit angrier, but we still had our homes, cars, businesses and livelihoods.
That is, until now. Now they have come for that, and as tens of millions of out-of-work Americans as well as business owners whose life’s work has been wiped out in a matter of weeks can attest, this time it’s personal. The wolf is at our throats. And this madness from Gavin Noose-em is, or at least it should be, the last straw.
Ironically, we now have all the time in the world to protest. But to hell with marching on Washington or whatever blue state capital is crushing the life out of us. The only sane option is for everyone, regardless of where they are, to be Shelly Luther and go back to your businesses – assuming you still have a business to go back to – open up and go back to work. If we fail to do that, then the only other options are to knuckle under and let the terrorists win, or ultimately at some point be forced to resort to the unthinkable. We laugh at the image of MEAL Team 6, but an oleaginous pudgy digit can pull a trigger on an AR-15 the same as any other. And there are a lot of police departments out there that are not as laudable as Riverside County. If past is prologue, the situation is very much in doubt. That is, unless we see mass, peaceful civil disobedience to tyranny. Someone has got to rally the American people to take this country back, whether it’s the President or a Shelly Luther in our midst ready to capture the imagination and rally the people.
Lift the lockdowns. Liberate America.
STRUGGLE FOR LOCKDOWN LIBERATION
- Gov. Abbott Calls for Immediate Release of Jailed Dallas Salon Owner
- Texas Attorney General: Jailing Salon Owner Was a “Shameful Abuse”
- TX Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick to Pay $7,000 Fine of Arrested Salon Owner, Offers to Serve Her Jail Sentence So She Can Work
- Shelly Luther is a Civil Rights Hero
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Sides with Governor’s Dictatorial Shutdown Order in Party-Line Decision
- Riverside County, California Sheriff: “I Refuse to Make Criminals Out of Business Owners”
- “Every One of Them”: California Begins Forcibly Quarantining People – Separating Families – Over Chinese COVID-19
- New York City Shreds Constitution, Bans Protests By Executive Order
- CA Sheriff Who Refused to Enforce Stay-At-Home Orders Battles For Opening Businesses: “There Cannot be a New Normal”
- True Friends of Liberty Are Rare Indeed
- America the Wuss – From Rugged Pioneers to Cowering Sheep
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS, FICTIONS AND FACTS
The President compares the Chinese Lung AIDS to a war worse than Pearl Harbor and 9/11. He also stated he’s reversing his decision on disbanding the task force and keeping it on “indefinitely.” I know he’s playing the game of “gotcha” with the propagandists but I think using this kind of terminology is problematic. It’s a disease. It’s bad. But regardless of how it got here (and I will assume its release was unintentional if not the actions of the Chinese to take advantage of it) it’s nothing that we haven’t dealt with in the past. The 1968 Hong Kong Flu killed somewhere between 1 and 4 million people worldwide and no one compared it to a war nor was the entire global economy shut down. But, Trump is Trump so perhaps he is playing some sort of 11-dimensional rhetorical chess.
Elsewhere, PDT honored healthcare workers in the Oval Office and when one of the filthy hack propagandists tried shaming a nurse for not wearing a mask, she let him have it, a new study offers clues as to how the virus works and its similarities to others, Nipsy Cuomo is a hot mess of arrogance, pomposity and incompetence that has led to the perhaps needless deaths of a few thousand people, and still he has the fucking gall to tax out of state volunteers because NY’s budget is overloaded with socialist, money-wasting fraud, De Bolshevik predictably casts the blame on for-profit nursing homes instead of the insane NY laws that killed elderly people, a call to secure the nursing homes and let the rest of the population be free, and Victor Davis Hanson takes a rhetorical blowtorch to the so-called “elites” who got everything so catastrophically wrong, yet continue to demand respect.
- Trump Says Chinese Coronavirus Pandemic “Worse than Pearl Harbor… World Trade Center” (the reaction, not the disease, Mr. President – jjs)
- Trump: Chinese Coronavirus Task Force Will Continue Indefinitely, Add Members (say, what? – jjs)
- President Trump Honors Nurses at the White House
- New Study Finds Mutation In Chinese Virus: May Offer Clues How It Makes People Sick
- Nipsy Cuomo: Latest Chinese Coronavirus Cases Are Mostly People Who Stayed Home (if that is true, what was the purpose of staying home? – jjs)
- Nipsy Cuomo Condemned Nearly 2,000 to Die of the Chinese Coronavirus
- Classless Ingrate Nipsy Cuomo Says Medical Workers Who Voluntarily Traveled to New York Must Pay State Income Tax
- Sick: De Bolshevik Blames Profit-Seeking Nursing Homes For Chinese COVID-19 Outbreaks, Not NY Law
- Secure the Nursing Homes, Not the Beaches: Most New Deaths Are From Nursing Homes
- V.D. Hanson: The “Credentialed Class” Keeps Getting It Wrong On Chinese COVID-19
ECONOMIC IMPACT OF THE LUNG MARCH
Rand Paul in his Dr. Jekyll mode and saying what needs to be said, Tom Massie calls for deregulation of the meat industry before shortages hit, United Airlines takes our money and screws over employees, roll up our sleeves and put our backs into it, and “the corona-crisis puts the Prairie State at the center of a bailout debate.”
- Rand Paul Calls to Reopen Economy: “The Only Thing that Recovers Our Economy Is Reopening the Economy”
- Pass Thomas Massie’s PRIME Act
- Weeks After Getting $5 Billion Government Bailout, United Airlines Cuts Worker Schedules, Threatens Layoffs
- We Have Work to Do
- How Do You Solve a Problem Like Illinois?
JOE BIDEN RAPE ACCUSATION
Malig-Nancy Pelosi indignant, refuses to talk about highly credible rape allegation against Biden, it is perfectly clear to any who have eyes to see that the Democrats care not a whit about women or any other so-called victim group over and above getting their vote and using them to bash Republicans and conservatives, and a mash-up of all those times the Dems screamed to believe all women. The TV ads for the President’s team and the RNC write themselves.
- “Uh, Joe Biden is Joe”: Malig-Nancy Pelosi Suggests She’s Done Addressing Sexual Assault Allegations Against Biden
- Attorney Who Drafted Violence Against Women Act With Joe Biden Doesn’t Believe Tara Reade
- Flashback: Democrats Said Women Don’t Make Up Sexual Assaults (the TV ads almost edit themselves – jjs_
DON’T FORGET UKRAINE
Gee, I wonder why…
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION,
Schiff-for-Brains forced to release the transcripts, Rod Rosenpenis was/is a co-conspirator, and I’d make book on the answer being “yes.”
- Schiff-for-Brains Caves; Will Release Russia Probe Transcripts
- Rosenpenis Scope Memo For Mueller Peddled Steele Dossier, Logan Act Conspiracy Theories
- Are Russia Collusion Hoax Holdouts Still Operating Within the FBI?
CIVIL WAR 2.0
Well that’s a tad unsportsmanlike.
- “Organized Mob”: Activist Group that Disrupted GOP Events Says They’re “Engaged” with Joe Biden’s Campaign (did he get down on one knee to pop the question? – jjs)
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
Two polls that should have the Dems shitting bricks, especially the first one, since as the lockdowns and beat-downs continue and the morale doesn’t improve, anger at the Dems and not Trump will rise, all of the aforementioned means the blue state tyrants and their national overlords will keep their jackboots on their fiefdoms in order to demand vote-by-mail to steal the election, a California GOP sighting vis a vis a lawsuit to stop the vote-by-mail fraud in a special election, LA Times pundit sees 6 states as the key to 2020, and Brokeback Booker has a GOP challenger in the Garden State.
- CNBC/Change Research Poll: Chinese Coronavirus Concerns Drop Among Voters in Battleground States
- Forget Trump: Biden Is Less Popular Than Hillary Clinton Was at This Point in 2016
- Democrat Lawmakers Demand Vote-by-Mail for “Remainder of the 2020 Election Cycle and Beyond” (NO – jjs)
- CA GOP Calls Newsom’s Bluff; Sues to Stop Non-Socially Distanced “Ballot Harvesting” in Special Election
- LA Times’Mark Barabak: “Six States Are Poised to Decide Trump-Biden Race”
- An Interview With Rik Mehta, the Conservative Pharmacist Taking On Brokeback Booker For Senate in New Jersey
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
Lock up the citizens and unleash the criminals. That is a recipe for disaster.
- Illegal Alien, Alleged Drug Trafficker on the Loose After Sanctuary Authorities Let Him Go, ICE Says
- Federal Judges Help Free Nearly 200 Illegal Aliens: Murderers, Rapists, Sex Offenders
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Kayleigh McEnany unloads on the media’s duplicitousness, CBS exposed for faking news report, media still trying to beat this HHS “whistleblower” dead horse to try and gin up yet another impeachment angle, unmasked nurse pimp-slaps rude reporter, debunking the “Trump ignored early warnings” myth, Mollie Hemingway on how a Politico reporter is freaking out that the open letter to the Slimes from its founder to ignore the rape and elect the rapist is being used against him, Ann Coulter steps on her tits to attack Pompeo and Cotton as “neocon” war-mongers or something, Buzzfeed frees employees so they can learn to code, Pulitzer Prize is now Pull It Surprise, Hemingway again ripping into the endless loop of tired Never-Trump screeds, and another warning about Big Brother Tech.
- Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Reminds Media How They Downplayed Chinese Coronavirus Outbreak
- Michigan Hospital Workers Say CBS and Hospital Admin Faked Chinese COVID-19 Patients for Sensational News Segment
- Desperate Media Elevates New Debunked “Whistleblower” Complaint From Scorned Official
- Nurse Fires Back at White House Reporter Who Shamed Her For Not Wearing a Mask
- Examining the Early “Warnings” Media Claims Trump Allegedly “Ignored”
- Hemingway: Politico Reporter Melts Down Over Conservative Media Citing NY Times Letter From Politico “Founder”
- Coulter Steps on Her Tits: “Lab Theory of Wuhan Virus Cooked Up in a Neocon Lab”
- Buzzfeed to Furlough Over 60 Employees Without Pay Amid Chinese Coronavirus (learn to code – jjs)
- Tell a Lie, Win a Pulitzer!
- Hemingway: Could Media Please Stop Publishing the Exact Same Never-Trump Column Over and Over Again?
- Big Tech is Strangling Us
Religious liberty in the form of the Little Sisters of the Poor once again goes before SCOTUS. How will Cheap Justice Roberts rule? Not holding my breath.
- Roberts, Liberal Justices Wary of Trump Exemptions to Birth Control Mandate
- Little Sisters of the Poor Return to Supreme Court
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
China now virtually parroting Hitler’s words about Jews to describe Hong Kong freedom fighters, EU knuckles under to the evil Mandarins, Max Baucus should be investigated as a foreign agent working for a hostile power by opening his noxious blowhole, we must de-link ASAP, Pompeo rips Chi-Coms for not sharing info (as if they ever would), Michael Ledeen and Miranda Devine asking the key questions, is the world really waking up to the Yellow Peril?, Judging by its forced conciliatory remarks to get PPE equipment, I’d say not.
Also, heads roll in Tanzania after president rightfully suspicious of Peking Pox tests that came back positive. Africa has a remarkably low infection rate and death count. Katie Hopkins bemoans the fate of England in the wake of this self-inflicted disaster, ex-US Special Forces operative who allegedly plotted coup against Madure gives a Raymond Shaw hostage speech on Venezuelan TV, Joe Biden eager to heed Rancida Taliban’s demand that we continue paying off so-called “Palestinians” so they can keep keeling us, drug cartels becoming Mexico’s de facto government, Iran seemingly got its ass kicked and is bugging out of Syria while Caroline Glick counts down the days until the insane Obama Iran Nuke Sellout is no more.
- China: Hong Kong Protesters a “Virus” That “Must Be Eliminated” (now they’re stealing Schickelgruber’s material – jjs)
- EU Let China Censor Ambassador’s Op-Ed By Removing Reference to Chinese Coronavirus Originating in China
- Obama-Biden Ambassador to China: “China Bashing” Over Chinese Coronavirus “Like Hitler in the 30s”
- Why the US and China Need to Delink
- Related: Common Sense on Communist China
- Pompeo: China’s Refusal to Share Virus Info Is an “Ongoing Threat” to American Lives
- Ledeen: Where Did the Chinese Coronavirus Come From?
- What Is China Covering Up About the Chinese Coronavirus?
- Finally, the World is Catching On to China’s Chinese Coronavirus Lies
- China Hoarded PPE, Then Demanded Countries Praise China in Order to Get It Back (they should’ve acted like Shelly Luther – jjs)
- President of Tanzania Fires Head of Chinese COVID-19 Testing After Goat and Pawpaw Fruit Test Positive for the Virus
- Hopkins: The Castration of a Nation
- Venezuelan TV Airs “Confession” of Ex-US Special Forces Soldier After Alleged Coup Attempt on Maduro
- With Millions Out of Work in USA, Rancida Taliban Demands Trump Give Aid to Fictional State of “Palestine”
- Joe Biden Promises to Restore Funds to So-Called “Palestinians” that Were Cut Because of Terror
- Amid Pandemic, the Mexican State Left a Void the Cartels Are Filling
- Is Iran Going Home?
- Glick: The Final Days of the Iran Nuclear Deal
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
I have mixed feelings about this. In a sane world, there should always be checks and balances but the world is insane and Congress is a corrupt mess of anti-American Democrats. Also, Chubby Gillibrand will finish the destruction of our military Obama started if G-d forbid she becomes Sec Def in a Jarret-controlled Biden regime, and finally, Space Force!
- Trump Vetoes Resolution Curbing His Ability To Attack Iran Without Congressional Approval
- Chubby Gillibrand Dreams of Bringing #MeToo to the American Military
- US Space Force Just Dropped Their First Promo Video and It is Lit!
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
Commies pressure LA to seize private property to house homeless. I saw a similar scene in Dr. Zhivago with Ralph Richardson forced to shut up and sing the praises of the proletariat, and it didn’t end well. Also, Kelly Loeffler ankles subcommittee post, another nominee survives the Democrat smear machine and is confirmed, and finally, “New York City takes a welcome step to get control of the homeless problem in the subways.”
- Activists Pressure Los Angeles To Seize Hotels for the Homeless
- Sen. Kelly Loeffler to Leave Subcommittee to Avoid Potential Attacks and Distractions
- The Judge Who Saved Easter Coasts Through Confirmation Hearing For Higher Court
- Addressing Public Disorder in a Pandemic
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Perfectly timed for just after the November election, right?
Wait, what about all those PSAs about the childhood hunger problem all across the USA, how many more unnecessary cancer deaths because the phony pandemic panic prevented treatments, and Cuck Schemer goes ape because Trump wants SCOTUS to kill off Obamacare for good. Inshalla…
- Nearly 1 In 5 US Children Are Not Getting Enough To Eat During Chinese Coronavirus, Survey Shows
- Cancer Treatments on Hold: The Invisible Health Costs of the Shutdown
- Cuck Schemer Fumes Over News Trump Will Urge SCOTUS to Eliminate Obamacare
Betsy DeVos quietly delivers a big win which credibly accused rapist Joe Biden wants to reverse, and the already dumbed-down student body gets even more dumberer thanks to Peking Pox isolation.
- Betsy DeVos’ New Title IX Rules Reject the “Kavanaugh Standard” on Sexual Assault
- Biden Promises To Reverse Due Process Protections For Those Accused of Campus Sexual Assault
- Students “Ghosting” Their Schools Face Few Consequences
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Our intrepid science reporter with news that Al Gore and Scoldilocks will cover their ears, stamp their feat and shout “I’m not hearing you!” when you tell them.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Being an angry, selfish, insensitive cvnt is no way to go through life, pal. I feel bad for the daughters to have that as a mother. Just wow with her statement.
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Not surprisingly, bathhouse bottom-feeding has-been gets America totally wrong. Ever hear of Patrick Henry or the New Hampshire state motto, or what the Warsaw Ghetto fighters were thinking? Sheesh. Also, Hannah Arendt in terms of the current situation, our ancestors would be ashamed, SJWs go after people applauding Adele shedding her blubber and not wanting to join MEAL Team 6, “the desire for communion with our fellows is inborn – but substituting allegiance to government for that urge has its perils,” Christian Toto unimpressed with new feminazi-tinged flick, and Fox all in for hijabs as the women who wear them get a one-way trip to Evin Prison.
- Bette Midler: “Powerful Interests… Have Infused a Very Large Part of American Culture With the Belief That ‘Freedom’ is Literally More Important Than Life” (Patrick Henry is spinning in his grave – jjs)
- The Great Un-Reason of 2020: The “Curious, but Quite Authentic, Inability to Think” – Remembering Hannah Arendt
- Our Ancestors Would be Amazed at Our Cowardly Chinese Coronavirus Hysteria
- No, Complimenting Adele’s Weight Loss Is Not Fat Shaming
- What Do We Clap For When We Clap For Government?
- Toto: A Good Woman Is Hard to Find Fights the Patriarchy… and Loses
- As Women in Iran Face Prison for Taking Off the Hijab, Fox TV Series Glamorizes It
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.