Good morning kids. Tuesday and the big story is day one of the 2020 Republican National Convention. Actually, the story is the contrast between the messages and the policies of the GOP and the Dems. In fact, both held their conventions simultaneously. Wait, you thought that last week’s four-night pornographic pre-taped, pre-digested performance art was the convention? Oh hell no. The Democrat Convention was live from Kenosha, Wisconsin. It was a100% honest, undeniable showcase of both policy and outcome in real time of what is in store if Joe Biden wins in November, and in point of fact, if the Democrats win an election, anywhere at any level ever again. Given the past 244 years of our history, and especially in light of the past year, I am of the mind that the Democrat Party should be abolished and outlawed. If we’re going to rewrite our Constitution, we’re going to have to do it in such a way that evil totalitarians can never use our freedoms and rights as the means with which to take them away. But I digress.
President Trump and Vice President Pence were unanimously nominated to chants of “four more years” by the limited but nonetheless live audience. Trump’s acceptance speech was, as usual, a trademark stemwinder:
From the start, Trump was on fire. He opened by dropping a hint that, in the Russia Hoax investigation, we should expect more revelations and possibly more indictments.
Pivoting to campaign mode, Trump told the audience that a successful country is a unified country. He was enthusiastic about an economic resurgence, and warned his audience that “Biden said the other day that he’d shut it down.” He also reminded them that Obama said it couldn’t be done without a magic wand. “I guess we had the magic wand,” he added…
Ordinarily, Trump’s successes should make him a shoo-in for reelection. But he is no ordinary incumbent and, more to the point, this isn’t your father’s Democrat party; it’s closer to Lenin’s. It is an aggressive, dishonest steamroller that will do anything to attain power and then maintain it in perpetuity…
Trump rounded out his speech with a laundry list of his accomplishments. When he said, “We’ve accomplished more than just about any administration in the history of our country,” he meant it. Trump recited border enforcement, the wall, job creation (which is returning), destroying ISIS, killing Soleimani and al Baghdadi, appointing 300 new federal judges, bringing back manufacturing, strengthening a depleted military, replacing unfair trade deals, unleashing America’s energy sector, killing the individual mandate, protecting the Second Amendment, lowering drug prices – and that was only part of what he named…
The speech was a tour de force. It reminded voters that they have a choice between a human dynamo who works for America and Americans, and a frail puppet who is a front-person for people who openly desire American socialism.
After a day of live events in Charlotte, night one of the RNC was by any measure a grand slam homerun. A bevy of politicians as well as ordinary Americans, some of whom have been directly affected by the Democrat-inspired domestic terrorism taking place as we speak, and historic Leftist terrorism at home and abroad.
Maximo Alvarez, a Cuban immigrant, declared that “if I gave away everything I have today, it would not equal one percent of what I was given when I came to this great country — the gift of freedom.” Based on his own personal experience living under Fidel Castro’s dictatorial regime with its false promises, Alvarez had a message about the false promises put forth by today’s Democratic Party. “Those false promises — spread the wealth, free education, free healthcare, defund the police, trust a socialist state more than your family and community — don’t sound radical to my ears,” he said. “They sound familiar.”
St. Louis, Missouri couple Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the homeowners who defended their home from protesters while wielding firearms, spoke at the 2020 Republican National Convention Monday in support of President Donald Trump.
A video of the McCloskeys defending their St. Louis mansion with firearms during a June 28 protest has garnered more than 15 million views on Twitter. The couple warned Americans that a similar incident could happen to anyone in the country.
Mark McCloskey added: “Whether it’s the defunding of police, ending cash bail so criminals could be released back out on the streets the same day to riot again, or encouraging anarchy and chaos on our streets, it seems as if the Democrats no longer view the government’s job as protecting honest citizens from criminals, but rather protecting criminals from honest citizens.”
Naturally, the networks including Fox, cut out of some of the speakers, including a terrific one from Matt Gaetz as well as included sub-moron talking heads like XiNN’s Vanderbilt Poofter that kept doing a Vincent Gambini “everything-Trump-just-said-is-bullshit” Tourette’s rant.
For me, it was the black and non-white speakers who, for the first time in my memory, are cutting through the bullshit and finally taking it to the Democrat Party for their bloody history of slavery, racialism and socio-political genocide that keeps people of color in rhetorical chains in order to keep them in power.
“I’m the first Black female Republican candidate running for a Maryland Congressional seat, ever,” Klacik said. “The Democrats have controlled my city, Charm City, for over 50 years and they have run this beautiful place into the ground. Abandoned buildings, liquor stores on every corner, drug addicts and guns on the street — that is now the norm in many neighborhoods…
Joe Biden believes we can’t think for ourselves — that the color of someone’s skin dictates their political views. We’re not buying the lies anymore — you and your party have ignored us for too long,” Klacik continued. “We want safety in our neighborhoods. We want jobs and innovation, like tapping the potential of the Port of Baltimore to create manufacturing jobs for Americans. We want lower taxes. We want school choice. We want a chance to get ahead, not just get by! That’s what President Trump promised. And that’s what Trump delivered!”
Look for the smear campaign to go after her almost immediately, if it has not happened already. She’s dangerous because she thinks for herself, speaks from the heart and most of all has captivated black voters. For the Democrats, that cannot be allowed to stand. Other speakers like Herschel Walker, Tim Scott and Nikki Haley were equally effective and eloquent in both their damnation of the Democrats but perhaps more importantly, in their praise of this country – one in which the Dems have demonized and seek to destroy because of a blood libel that in point of fact they have been guilty of.
There is no doubt that the desperate attempt to keep as much of the nation locked down as possible and force us to accept this Mail-In Voting con game is the Democrats only hope of just casting doubt on the outcome and forcing via terrorism and SCOTUS a Biden win, let alone winning – i.e. stealing it – outright. In previous elections, I had thought maybe this was the one where blacks finally let the scales fall from their eyes to see the people who they have voted for in lockstep election after election have done to them. For sure it was wish-casting. But 2020 is different.
I think there is enough hard evidence, anecdotal perhaps as some of it might be, that Kimberly Klacik is not a one-off. At the very least, some may not necessarily support Trump and the GOP but they are no longer looking at the Democrats with blinkers on. I think the President is going to gain the most significant percentage of the black vote in the last 50 years if not longer and that might just create enough of a buffer (that you, Willie Cicci?) that the cheating cannot overcome.
But Dems are especially vulnerable this year because they have put so much effort into turning out urban voters. The party, seized by identity politics, is supporting Black Lives Matter and Biden’s pick of Sen. Kamala Harris as his running mate was part of an effort to bolster the turnout among both women and nonwhites.
One result is that Biden has refused to condemn the violence sweeping through the nation’s urban areas, at least in part because that would be tantamount to calling for the police to crack down. And that, in turn, would infuriate the Black Lives Matter movement, which is Marxist and anti-police.
That’s not a problem on the GOP side. Speaker after speaker, including black ones, applauded the police and condemned the violence.
Trump’s decision to try to compete is actually in keeping with his inaugural address. Then he talked of the ‘carnage” in much of America, including its cities, and focused on boosting the economy and creating jobs for the underclass.
He succeeded wildly. For much of last year, unemployment rates for black and Latino Americans hit record lows, and wage increases were often higher, percentage-wise, at the bottom and middle than at the top of the economic ladder.
In short, Trump has a record of creating jobs for nonwhite Americans that any Democrat would die for. And now he’s looking for their votes, a hunt complicated by the pandemic that has taken so many jobs…
There is also the enthusiasm gap that no one is talking about. Like Biden’s brain activity, the Dems’ is flat-lining. The Trump base is ready to crawl on broken glass and molten lava to vote for him. Well, Day One was by any accounting a sensation. Three more to go.
REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION DAY 1
- “Punctuated by Trump appearances and a diverse set of inspiring speakers.” The Rousing First Day of the Republican National Convention
- “The speech showcased Trump’s energy, intelligence, humor, and myriad accomplishments — painting a stark contrast with Biden’s little talk.” Trump Accepted His Nomination with a Rousing Speech
- “The Democrats have controlled my city, Charm City, for over 50 years and they have run this beautiful place into the ground. Abandoned buildings, liquor stores on every corner, drug addicts and guns on the street — that is now the norm in many neighborhoods.” Rising Republican Candidate Kim Klacik Delivers Speech At Republican Convention
- “The Democratic Party does not want Black people to leave the mental Plantation they’ve had us on for decades.” RNC 2020: Democrat Vernon Jones Delivers Blistering Attack on His Party
- Michael Goodwin: “Count me as surprised at the GOP’s bold effort to woo members of a group that has long represented the Dems’ most loyal constituency.” GOP Makes Compelling Pitch to Black Voters During First Night of RNC
- “I’m speaking to you today because I’ve seen people like this before. I’ve seen movements like this before. I’ve seen ideas like this before and I’m here to tell you, we cannot let them take over our country.” Cuban-American Businessman Warns at RNC: I Hear Echoes of Castro in Chicago, Portland
- “In fact, if you think about it, Joe Biden’s entire economic platform seems designed to crush the working man and woman.” Trump Jr. Nails Biden: “The Loch Ness Monster of the Swamp,” “He’s Been Lurking Around In There”
- “”What you saw happen to us could just as easily happen to any of you who are watching from quiet neighborhoods around our country.” Democrats Don’t Think Government Should Protect Honest Citizens, St. Louis Gun-Wielding Couple Says At RNC
- “It hurts my soul to hear the terrible names that people call Donald.” Herschel Walker: “I Have Seen Racism Up Close. I Know What It Is. And It Isn’t Donald Trump.”
- “I learned an important lesson. We all bleed red. Our differences did not define us. United, we were unbeatable.” Army Ranger Veteran and Congressional Candidate Sean Parnell Reaches Across The Aisle To ‘Disillusioned’ Democrats
- “Settle for Biden — that’s the hashtag promoted by AOC and the socialists. And they will settle because they know it’ll be like Weekend at Bernie’s — and they’ll be pulling the strings.” Gaetz: Democrats Will “Disarm You, Empty The Prisons, Lock You In Your Home, and Invite MS-13 To Live Nextdoor”
- “An optimistic President Trump touting a positive platform.” A Potential Landslide Agenda
- “As always, it is not anger and pessimism that wins the day but gratitude.” Two Conventions: One Angry and Miserable, the Other Optimistic and Grateful
- Tyler O’Neil’s take. 5 Things to Know About Night 1 of the Republican National Convention
- “Land of promises.” Everything You Need To See From Night 1 of the 2020 RNC, Plus What You Should Expect on Tuesday
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “This is a limited mobilization of the National Guard focused on supporting the needs of local first responders to protect critical infrastructure, such as utilities and fire stations, and to ensure Kenoshians are able to assemble safely.” Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers Activates National Guard In Kenosha To Counter Riots
- Oops. Still, never let a good narrative go to waste. Video Shows Jacob Blake Brawling with Police Before Shooting
- “While shooting an individual in the back may at first glance seem disproportionate from local police, when you contextualize the fact that Blake had a history of gun violence, violence against the police, and had a recent warrant out for his arrest, it becomes understandable why police felt they may have been at risk — especially given Blake’s continued defiance of their orders.” Man Shot In Wisconsin, Jacob Blake, Appears To Have History Of Gun Crime AND Warrant Out For Arrest
- “In defiance of an 8 p.m. curfew, the crowd set ablaze a furniture store, a building that houses the Wisconsin Department of Corrections and cars at a local dealership, according to footage posted to social media.” Kenosha Sees Second Night of Unrest After Police Shooting
- “And all of this broke out before any of the facts are known and with mainstreamed left-wing activists like Shaun King publicly cheering it on.” Add Kenosha to Growing List of Democrat-Run Cities Engulfed in Violence
- “Like a scene out of hell.” Armed BLM Rioters Loot, Pillage, and Burn Kenosha Following Police Shooting
- “It’s out of hand.” Chicago Community Activists Demand National Guard
- “When silence really is violence.” The Alliance of Democrat Elites and the Mob
- “Portland burns, while the media and the Democrats fiddle.” “Peaceful” Riots Continue
- “Regardless of whether Biden or Trump wins in November, we will all be stuck with the Democrats’ choice to let our cities burn.” While Claiming To Champion Justice, Democrats Are Letting American Cities Burn
- “Rioters and their Democrat enablers sound like husbands who beat their wives: If Trump didn’t make us so mad, we wouldn’t have to riot. How absurd.” This Isn’t an Election, It’s a Hostage Situation
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The World Health Organization says that finding a vaccine is not the goal; reordering society is the goal. Quote, ‘We will not, we cannot go back to the way things were.'” Tucker Carlson: World Health Organization Is Linking Chinese Coronavirus To Climate Change
- Dr. Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: ” There is no easy path through a viral pandemic, only a series of policy choices to do the least harm. The virus will run its course and despite assurances of politicians and scientists, you can run but you can’t hide.” Chinese COVID’s Gonna Do What Viruses Do
- “While the state will mandate a vaccine and are tracking citizens with the virus, Northern Virginia does not have a system available for tracking inmates who have been released due to virus concerns.” Virginia Could Begin Mandating Chinese COVID Vaccine, Already Tracking Virus Through Phones
- “At this point, it’s obvious that Michigan’s governor is engaged in a naked bid to extend indefinitely her despotic, one-woman show. So much for consent of the governed.”Whitmer’s Unilateralism Persists
- “Checkmate, governor.” New Jersey Gym Owners Declare Gym a Campaign Office to Skirt Lockdown Order
- “As my family knows from personal experience, [Chinese] COVID-19 is bad enough that you should try to avoid it. But odds are very good that if you contract the virus, you will survive.” For My Family, Fear of Chinese COVID-19 Was Worse Than Actually Getting It
- “The congressman’s remarks came one day after rioting broke out in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after local police shot Jacob Blake, a 29-year-old black American man, several times in the back.” Rep. Jim Jordan: “Democrats Won’t Let You Go to Work, but They’ll Let You Riot”
- “When the results of his plans didn’t lead to a New York-level tragedy, Georgia faded from the headlines. The state only popped up again with school reopening and dishonest coverage of school-related cases.” Governor Brian Kemp Pointedly Corrects the Record on Chinese COVID-19 in Georgia
JOE BIDEN’S 50-YEAR RAP SHEET
- “Providing Alibaba with the expertise gained at taxpayer expense in the Coons office is egregious in light of the Chinese Communist Party’s human rights abuses and assault on American jobs.” Chief Of Staff To “Biden Whisperer” and “Biden Admin Power Player” Chris Coons Just Registered As Lobbyist for the Chinese Communist Party-Owned Alibaba
STEVE BANNON CHARGED
- “The issue of an associate’s salary aside, why the SDNY would allege that Bannon and his two wealthy associates ran a two-year scam to expense some hotel bills makes more sense than you think.” The Story Behind Bannon’s Arrest
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “For months, the Trump Organization has failed to fully comply with our subpoenas in this investigation.” New York’s Democrat Attorney General Takes New Action Against Trump Org As RNC Convention Kicks Off
- Margot Cleveland: “FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith’s guilty plea suggests another area ripe for inquiry: FBI Agent Stephen Somma’s misrepresentation of Trump campaign details to a secret federal court.” FBI Lawyer’s Guilty Plea Suggests Spygate Corruption Goes Way Higher
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Longtime apologist now acts as PRC asset.” China’s Champion Dianne Feinstein
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The apology comes after Sarsour touted her ability to push Biden and his team into embracing anti-Israel policies, telling a Facebook audience that she would “force Biden to change his views.” Report: Biden Aides Apologize to Prominent Israel Hater
- “However much these politicos may claim their positions comport with Catholicism, the 2020 Democrat Party ticket is the most anti-Catholic slate in recent American history.”Democrats Want Catholics to Vote For Presidential Ticket That Persecuted Nuns and Attacked the Knights of Columbus
- “This stand off is getting closer to a religious hot war, with some of the same tactics being used, such as the use of “agents” sent behind enemy lines to “spy” on worship services.”California’s All-Out War on Church Worship Intensifies With Bans, Fines, and Sending In Spies
PHONY DEMOCRAT POSTAL SERVICE SWINDLE
- Is this hag officially declaring civil war? Pelosi Labels Republicans as “Enemies of the State,” Says They Are “Domestic Enemies Of Our Voting System”
- “Michigan Republican Party-appointed poll challenger Bob Cushman said it was chaotic while absentee ballots were being counted in downtown on primary night in Detroit, a city known for voting heavily Democrat.” Eyewitness Says as Many as 20,000 Unverified Absentee Ballots Counted in Detroit Primary
- Louis DeJoy to Rep. Stephen Lynch (D-MA): “Every accusation you made… is inaccurate and more misinformation for the American public.” Postmaster General calls Democrat Conspiracy Theories “Inaccurate and More Misinformation for the American Public”
- “With just over two months before the presidential election, no amount of money could get the USPS ready for a universal mail-in election.” We Have All The Evidence We Need That Universal Mail-In Voting Would Be a Disaster
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- “As that old expression goes, ‘women hold up half the sky,’ and in order to be able to succeed, you’ve got to be dealt in across the board.” Biden Again Quotes Chinese Dictator Chairman Mao In Campaign Appearance
- “The situation reveals a breakdown in the party that could cost the Democrats in the coming years and indicates a vast difference between the “moderate” Democratic party, which fought to nominate former Vice President Joe Biden as its 2020 contender, and the growing progressive wing, which backed Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT).” DNC Disaster? More Than A Thousand Delegates Voted ‘No’ On Democrat Party Platform
- Jeffrey Lord: “Republican establishment elites abandon Reagan for Biden and Bernie.” The Pale Pastel Republicans for Socialism
- “What’s in it for the black community?” (mostly prison or an early grave – jjs) Ice Cube Unimpressed with the DNC
- “Biden’s years in Washington have made him tone-deaf to normal people.” Is Joe Biden the Gift That Donald Trump Relishes?
- “Remember this, I am saying, I’m demanding, actually a list. Let Biden put up a list of the judges he’s going to appoint… like I did.” Trump: Biden’s SCOTUS Picks Will Be Chosen by Radical Left
- “If it’s ‘radical’ to champion these policies, then sign me up.” Bro-Fo Omar/Nur: “Medicare for All. Homes for All. College for All.”
- “Reaganism was always more than just tax cuts. Informed patriotism, peace through strength, and individual liberty remain the heart of American conservatism.” Why Reaganism’s Enduring Values Still Offer the Best Hope for America
- “What’s she done for her starving district lately?” In a Makeup Video, Alexandria Donkey-Chompers Complains No One Takes Her Seriously
- Conrad Black: “Biden’s rickety aircraft bound together by duct tape and sealing wax will come apart in the air between now and the election.” A Mister Rogers for the White House? Oh, Please
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER
- “After cutting the interview, CNN anchor Anderson Cooper noted Trump went “negative” at the convention after promising to be “positive.” CNN Cuts Out of Trump RNC Speech — “A Lot of What You Just Heard From the President of the United States Is Wrong, Misleading and Outright Lies”
- “Fake news!” Trump Calls Out CNN, MSNBC And Fox News in a Single Tweet
- “Is this really how it’s going to go every time?” (yes – jjs) HCQ All Over Again: WaPoTrashes Blood Plasma Chinese COVID-19 Treatment After Trump Announces Breakthrough
- “Amazon’s reliance on the SPLC as a barometer to determine the eligibility of charitable organizations on AmazonSmile serves to discriminate against conservative views.”Republican House Judiciary Members Send Letter Calling Out Amazon’s Alleged Exclusion Of Conservative Charities
- “We have already overturned Massachusetts recording law, now we’re going to do the same in Oregon.” Project Veritas Sues Oregon for the Right to Go Undercover With Antifa in Portland
- “Courier Newsroom is promoting the same candidates as its left-wing donors.” Liberal “Fake News” Site Spends Millions on Deceptive Facebook Campaign
- When even the Slimes thinks Tater is a lying scumbag… New York Times Rips “Name Calling,” “Gratuitous Gossip” in Brian Stelter’s Book About Fox News
- “In an effort to distract from Democrat domestic terror, the press and its water-carriers have begun advancing “Q” as public enemy number one.” Notorious Washington Conspiracy Theorists Bemoan “Q”spiracy
- “We are going to rename it the John Oliver Memorial Sewer Plant. Why? Because it’s full of crap just like you, John.” — Danbury Mayor Connecticut Town to Rename Sewage Plant after John Oliver
- Julie Kelly: “There’s nothing principled about boosting a lawless FBI director and being paid millions from a leftist tycoon to perform the role of a Trump-hating conservative while concealing the truth from the public.” With Funding from the Left, Never-Trump’s Clown Show Hits the Home Stretch
- When you need phony conservatives to do your lying for you… Lincoln Project Deletes False Accusation of Racial Slur Hurled at Obama During RNC
- “After my daughter’s murder, the media didn’t seem interested in the facts, so I found them myself.” “Gun Control Laws Didn’t Fail My Daughter, People Did,” Says Father Of Parkland Shooting Victim
- “During this argument, Aniska pulled out a black handgun and made a threatening statement to the group.” Police Arrest Man For Pulling Gun On Pro-Life Activists Outside Planned Parenthood
- “Planned Parenthood officials testify on skirting federal partial-birth abortion laws, as well as how they alter their techniques to obtain intact organs.” Planned Parenthood Staff Admit To Performing Illegal Partial-Birth Abortions For Better Tissue Harvesting
- “Twitter users shared photos and sonograms of their unborn children at 20 weeks gestation or earlier, denouncing Harris’s pro-abortion platform.” Americans React to Kamala Harris’s Call for Post-20 Week Abortions With Pictures of Their 20-Week-Olds
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The clinical findings indicate poisoning by a substance from the group of active substances called cholinesterase inhibitors.” German Doctors Confirm Russian Opposition Leader Poisoned
- “Unsurprisingly, the PA stands against growing list of Gulf allies of Israel and the United States.” Arabs Split on Trump Admin’s Israel-UAE Deal
- Caroline Glick: “Or did the Israel-UAE peace deal kill it?” Is the Palestinian Toxic Veto of Appeasement Alive or Dead?
- “The allegations of sabotage come as international nuclear inspectors travel to Iran in a bid to obtain greater clarity on its increased nuclear work, which includes stockpiling heavy water.” Iran Confirms “Act of Sabotage” at Nuclear Site
- “Senior administration official details steps taken to defend human rights in China.” Trump Administration Combats Chinese “Culture of Death”
- “I spent three days sleeping on an aluminum chair. They fed us cold rice, lentils and arepas. The place was controlled by armed militias and Cuban doctors.” Venezuelans Who Test Positive For Chinese COVID-19 Forced Into Dirty Warehouses With Armed Guards
- “Relegating a high-profile celebration of patriotism to the dustbin of history.” Canceling British Pride
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The preponderance of Chinese satellites are owned by the People’s Liberation Army and Chinese government, while private satellites are often accessible to Chinese authorities through civil-military fusion and state-owned enterprises. Nearly all Chinese satellites, therefore, potentially pose a national security threat to the United States.” Report: China Has Second-Largest Fleet of Satellites
- “All he deserves is a fair trial — and likely a guilty verdict — should he ever return to the US.” Don’t Pardon Snowden
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “President Trump signs disaster declaration as firefighters battle blazes that have already claimed over 1 million acres.” Historic California Wildfires Likely to Spread as Lightning and Wind Storms Hit Region
- “Falling tax revenues, declining property prices, and the new work-from-home paradigm threaten to send the city into a tailspin.” New York’s Perfect Storm of Problems
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Peterson has always said he is innocent.” (that’s good enough for California… unless you’re not leftist – jjs) CA Supreme Court Overturns Death Sentence For Scott Peterson
- “All 10 are horrifying.” What Will Replace the Police? Ten Historical Examples
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- NYU students are demanding housing with “floors completely comprised of Black-identifying students with Black Resident Assistants.”NYU Student Group Advocates For Racially Segregated Housing
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Daniel Greenfield: “The real color of ‘green energy’ is black.” California’s Green Energy Dark Age
- “We can observe that humans can’t flourish without power. And so those who want a foretaste of what a Green New Deal might be like for America can see it now in the Golden State.” California Could Put Out the Fires and Create Real Jobs… or Continue Listening to Donkey-Chompers AOC
- “Yet again, there’s a story behind the latest tale telling us to be afraid of global warming.”Greenland’s Melting Ice Sheet Is Nothing To Worry About
- “If solar panels are so clean, why do they produce so much toxic waste?” That Dirty Green Energy
- “The party of science gets a pass.” Why Won’t the Press Ask the “Party of Science” This One Little Question About Fossil Fuels
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Becki and I developed an intimate relationship and Jerry enjoyed watching from the corner of the room,” 29-year-old Giancarlo Granda told Reuters in an interview. Jerry Falwell Jr Reportedly Resigns After Saying Wife Had Affair, Says He Was Not Involved
- Goodell further went on to defend players kneeling during the national anthem and said it’s “not about the flag.” Goodell Says He Wishes “We Had Listened Earlier” to What Kaepernick Was Saying
- “Racism and Jew-hate were second nature to socialism’s Godfather.” So Why Not Cancel Leftist Karl Marx?
- Larry Elder: “Facts to a leftist are like daylight to a vampire.” More Random Thoughts When Not Out Protesting
- “Over the years, this growing naivete and obliviousness has been a source of amusement and head-shaking incredulity. They now have become so dominant that the future of this nation as a prosperous and freedom-loving country is in serious jeopardy.” The Breathtaking Ignorance and Gullibility of America’s Elites
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Natalia Dyer brings honesty, and warmth, to this skeptical teen comedy.”Yes, G-d, Yes Could Make Stranger Things Actress a Star
- “After receiving clearance from the Oakland County Medical Examiner’s office she was transported to our funeral home. Upon her arrival at the funeral home, our staff confirmed she was breathing and called EMS.” 20-Year-Old Woman Found Breathing After Being Pronounced Dead
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.