Good morning, kids. Tuesday and despite our world collapsing in on us, and really because of that sad reality, it’s even more important to remember and reflect on the events of 80 years ago today. Today is Pearl Harbor Day. What happened there that day, as well as the declaration of war by Germany against the United States changed the course of history and brought us to where we are today. It is bitterly ironic that in the wake of our absolute military victory and emergence as the preeminent global superpower, the evil that we overcame did not disappear, but re-emerged in only a slightly different form and spent the ensuing eight decades sowing the seeds of our self-destruction from within. No doubt, the Soviets and the Chi-Coms each played and continue to play a crucial role in fomenting the cancer that Lincoln nearly 100 years earlier prophetically warned, If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide.
Take a look around and that is exactly what is happening. Little wonder then that the neo-Cultural Revolutionaries are aiming to erase Lincoln with equal if not more zeal than Robert E. Lee or even the Confederate flag. The logic is simple, if not completely insane. Since America was not only never perfect but evil and illegitimate from the outset, nothing that anyone did to redress its greatest flaw, slavery, really mattered. Not the founders who laid the legal foundation for its abolition in 1789, nor the 700,000 sacrificed in a civil war to end it, nor anything anyone has ever done since then to try to live up to the ideals of liberty and justice for all. Therefore, even Abe Lincoln is to be removed from history. But, as is my wont to do, I digress.
Most Americans once were mostly in agreement about what happened on December 7, 1941, 80 years ago this year. But not so much now, given either the neglect of America’s past in the schools or woke revisionism at odds with the truth.
The Pacific war that followed Pearl Harbor was not a result of America egging on the Japanese, not about starting a race war, and not about much other than a confident and cruel Japanese empire falsely assuming that its stronger American rival either would not or could not stop its transoceanic ambitions. . .
. . . In sum, it was largely Yamamoto’s enormous ego, his tactical genius, and his strategic ineptitude, along with Japanese hubris, that explain the strategic idiocy of a brilliant but short-lived victory at Pearl Harbor. But to be fair, no student of military preparedness, economic resources, or social organization could have ever believed that a relatively vulnerable and isolationist United States, still reeling from recurring cycles of depression, in less than four years would have fought simultaneously across the Pacific and Europe with a 12 million person military, the largest economy in history, and the world’s most formidable weapons such Essex class fleet carriers, Balao submarines, B-29 long-range bombers, Hellcat and Mustang fighters and the world’s first atomic bombs.
Dr. Hanson’s essay is well worth the read as he explodes a few myths and lays out the attack and its consequences. Now 80 years later, America is at best a nation divided and at worst (and if you have been reading my posts for any amount of time you know my feelings) a nation that no longer exists. We have no borders, we have no equal justice under a just and stable law and most dangerously, we are split into two camps that not only disagree on issues but disagree on the legitimacy and nature of the nation itself. While that is happening, China and to a lesser extent Russia are making geopolitical and technological moves that threaten to leave us in the dust and perhaps turn us into dust.
Over the past several weeks a hard truth has become undeniable: The United States of America is no longer the all-powerful superpower it has been since the end of the Cold War. Far from it. The strategic implications of this state of affairs are profound, for both the United States and its allies.
A nation’s position in the global pecking order is based on two things — its capabilities and its credibility. America’s capabilities have diminished in a stunning way relative to its superpower competitors. And so has its credibility. . .
. . . Together with its allies, the United States is still the most powerful nation on earth. It can still defeat, or at a minimum massively harm, all of its enemies. But whether it is dealing with Iran or China, Russia or Afghanistan or beyond, America’s strategic credibility is in tatters. Neither its allies nor its enemies take its commitments or its threats seriously. Consequently, as it lags behind its adversaries in space weapons, the United States projects a weakness of intent that invites aggression against itself, against its interests and against its allies.
The luxury of having no rival in the world and only the comparative irritant of almost stateless terrorist organizations, which inflict tragic outrages but cannot threaten the existence of great nations, induced the United States into the first bout of self-hate in its history.
Centuries of often excessive but certainly not unfounded self-commendation as a free and virtuous meritocracy, a champion of freedom in the world, that has made the greatest effort of any in history to raise up a subjugated racial minority to a status of equality, have degenerated into an acutely self-critical disorder and caused the United States to detach from its legitimate global strategic interests. . .
. . . The strategic equation is complicated and increasingly dangerous because this administration is so feeble and the U.S. military has been so incompetently directed recently. But the United States is fundamentally a much stronger country than China or Russia, and if it inspires and leads its allies, it is at the head of an overwhelmingly powerful coalition of free states.
We have three more years to muddle through before the leadership that is all that is really lacking, can be installed. It is perilous but far from hopeless.
A lot can happen in three years, Mr. Black. And then there’s this little item which kind of made me sit up and take notice:
CHINA has been secretly developing Trojan Horse-style missiles hidden in shipping containers that can be unleashed on enemy ports, experts warn.
Military analysts believe the country’s huge fleet of freighters and fishing vessels could be turned into warships with the use of the secretive container missiles. . .
. . . For example Chinese missile launching containers could be stored near the Port of Seattle. The Chinese would wait for the day they can launch an electromagnetic pulse warhead-armed missiles over the nearby nuclear ballistic missile submarine base Fisher said.
“The EMP blast might take out electronics on the [submarines] and all over the base without having to launch a nuclear missile from China,” he said. “Washington would be in chaos, would not know against whom to retaliate, and perhaps China uses American distraction to begin its real objective, the military conquest of Taiwan.”
Frankly, I think the Chinese, the Russians, the Iranians and every other bad actor out there are wasting their money. People (allegedly) like Rustoleum-hair Nikole Hannah-Jones, Ibram X. Krement, Titty Caca AOC, Nazi collaborator George Soros and the litany of other sick, deranged fiends will be our undoing, aided and abetted by the DC junta so long as they get their $28 trillion pieces of silver.
Assuming we even survive the next three years without any major shifts in the geopolitical map as it stands today, our government and far too many institutions outside of it are so horribly corrupted that even if a Trump, DeSantis or other outsider were to win the White House and the Democrats lost control of one or both chambers of Congress, what real good would it do? And the national rift between American and anti-American citizens will still be there.
With all due respect to all those who fought and perished between 1941 and 1945, the challenge facing us here and now is perhaps even more perilous. And for sure, the situation is still very much in doubt.
* * * * *
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “[Chinese] COVID has accelerated the transformation of our education system into a mini-totalitarian state.” Soul Monitors
- “The ANC has taught young black South Africans that African government doesn’t work, that their politicians are crooks and that it’s not worth voting. The exact opposite of Mandela’s dream.” (hat tip CBD – jjs) The End of the Apartheid Alibi
- “A coalition of the World’s largest multi-national corporations is working to manipulate you into eating more ‘equitable’ food though a business strategy designed to help major ‘food players’ and other large businesses facilitate ‘the coming food systems transition.’ They plan to do so with the help of a new strategy that assesses the supposed morality of individual food items and uses that metric to make business decisions and levy performance reviews.”Big Food Says the “Transition” to the New World Order Food System is Already Underway
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “Boyland may not have many defenders at this point, but the truth eventually will do the talking for her.” The Demonization of Rosanne Boyland Begins
- “As state legislator, Mandela Barnes tried to bar courts from considering the severity of a defendant’s crime.” Wisconsin Dem Frontrunner Sponsored Bill To Eliminate Cash Bail
- “Politicization of the military is the greatest long-term danger to our country. An article by military officers recommending censorship shows this nonpartisan culture is at risk.”Military Officers: To Combat “Disinformation,” the Government and Its Big Tech Buddies Should Tell You What to Think
- “The president’s lawyer must not be sacrificed to the authoritarian impulses of a lawless regime.” In Defense of John Eastman
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Rep Lee Zeldin: “When you dangerously combine a far-left, lame-duck politician, who is anti-business, one-dimensional, unaccountable, not bright and has a perpetual ‘I always know best’ attitude, you get Bill de Blasio, the worst mayor in America. There is no way this job-killing, small business-suppressing mandate is legal!” “Blindsided”: Fury in NYC as DeBolshevik Gives Firms Just 3 Weeks to Get Vaxxed
- “The news that private businesses in the city will be forced to mandate vaccinations starting on Dec. 27, and indoor businesses will now have to check the vaccination cards of all kids over 5, was just the latest missile the mayor has lobbed at a once-thriving city.” Spectacle Mayor: DeBolshevik Punishes NYC on His Way Out the Door to Help Himself
- “Science tells us we need everyone to wear a mask in public settings; accessible at-home testing’ and real public health outreach to our communities. This cannot be done municipality by municipality. New York state must finally lead.” (filthy communist slag just signed the city’s and state’s death warrant- jjs) More Than Likely Next NYS Governor Letitia James Backs NYC Vaccine Mandate — and Wants a Statewide Mask Requirement
- “As reported by Just the News, two studies published last month in the New England Journal of Medicine showed statistically insignificant differences between participants who received vaccinations or placebos in both Pfizer and Moderna trials.” REPORT: Research Sponsored by Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Makers Undermines Mandates
- Michael Applebaum, M.D.: “So, how do the [Chinese] COVID vaccines compare to other vaccines?” Comparing Vaccines
- “The [Chinese] COVID celebrity-doctor doesn’t like reminders that he badly overhyped the transmissibility of AIDS.” Sen. Ron Johnson Is Right About Dr. Anthony Fauci & AIDS
- “Dr. Susan Desmond-Hellmann — a member of Pfizer Inc.’s Board of Directors — previously served as the Lead Independent Director at social media giant Facebook. The site has routinely censored posts relating to [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccines, with Pfizer in particular eliciting support from major corporate outlets.” REVEALED: New Pfizer Board Member Is Ex-Facebook Director
- “So what there is a new variant, Omicron, that appears very contagious. It also appears relatively harmless, and besides, you likely already have natural immunity, since at least half of the American population has already been infected with [Chinese] COVID. With natural immunity Omicron is nothing more than a boogy-man monster hiding in the closet that little children cower in fear from. Are you a child, also cowering in fear? Or are you an adult willing to live life to the fullest, facing the normal risks of life?” Stop Being Afraid!
* * * * *
- “It is based on pseudoscientific myths about how the virus works and who is vulnerable.”Biden’s Chinese “Covid-19 Winter Plan” Ignores Science
- “‘So elite Democrats are exempt from Oregon’s permanent mask mandate?’ Christina Pushaw, Press Secretary for Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, tweeted in response to the photo.”Oregon Governor Kate Brown-Shirt Spotted Maskless at D.C. Gala, Despite Pushing Permanent Mask Mandate In Her State
- “Biden had called similar travel bans in the early days of the pandemic, particularly the one President Donald Trump implemented against travelers from China in early 2020, a product of ‘hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.'” Ghana: Joe Biden Travel Bans Make “Africa Their Whipping Boy”
- “Attends indoor event surrounded by thousands of maskless people.” MP Who Claims She Feels “Unsafe” Around Maskless is Pictured Partying Maskless
- Bendover! Opah!!! NIH Director Expects More Mutations: “We’ll Have to Use Some of the Other Letters in the Greek Alphabet”
- “[Chinese] COVID-19 authoritarianism is skyrocketing around the world as the corporate media drums up panic about the Omicron variant of the virus.” Chinese COVID Authoritarianism Skyrockets as Media Drums Up Omicron Panic
- “While patriots battle draconian [Chinese] Covid measures in the United States, a watchful eye must be kept on the forced medication laws subsuming Europe.” Vaccine Segregation and Quarantine Camps Are Flashing Warnings to Stop Chinese Covid Insanity Before It’s Too Late
- “Idol worship . . . and bowing down to Fauci, the [Chinese] COVID vaccines and the mask.”Rabbi Weissman Video: Idolatry and the Chinese COVID Cult
- “This hospital had a treatment protocol that it was determined to follow but it wasn’t necessarily a protocol that was good for me.” Surviving Ten Days With Chinese COVID in a Hospital
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The price drop comes two months after a dire outlook for winter heating prices from the United States Energy Information Administration, which predicted that American households would have to pay an average of 30% more on their heating bills in comparison to last year.”Warm Winter Weather Bails Out Biden, Causes Natural Gas Prices to Fall
- “It will take a lot more than a press conference and a paltry 50 million barrels of oil to repair the economic damage brought upon America by this [junta’s] policies.” Higher Prices? Ho Ho Ho, Yes
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Does anyone really thinking a book about gay incest should be in ANY school and merit a challenge OR should school officials make a moral and ethical decision to simply pull trash like this,” Mineo said to Picard, the Stone Bridge High School principal, and his daughter’s English teacher. “I don’t understand how this is even debatable.” Loudoun County Was Given $1.3 Million To Buy Books With “Diverse Characters and Authorship,” Parents Allege Some Books Resemble “Pornography”
- “Alan Sokal by the way did this exact same thing in 1996, proving that most social and gender study journals were utter bunk. Not that his hoax accomplished much, as these brainless departments marched on until they have permeated all of academia with their nonsense, with Critical Race Theory now leading the way.” Another Obvious Hoax Paper Published by Peer Review Journal
- “Larry Summers blames ‘social justice warriors’ for giving China a leg up.” (where the hell were you for the last 30 years, Larry? – jjs) Top Dem Economist Says Woke Math Is a National Security Threat
- “Many signers are left-supporting professors, who are now beginning taste the toxicity of the fruits of the Woke Tree.” Over 500 STEM Professionals Sign Open Letter Challenging the Gutting of US K-12 Math Education
- “This is the academic culture today, driven by fear and race. Don’t dare do anything that might offend a black student in any way. If you do, don’t dare apologize while citing your commitment to equal rights and justice for minorities because then you are a ‘white savior’ and pushing your ‘white privilege.'” Today’s Blacklisted American: Professor Fired for Mistakenly Confusing the Names of Two Black Students
- “Critical race theory has been fully institutionalized at the California high school district that tried to reeducate me six years ago when I first pushed back. Critical Race Trove From California District Tells Students How To Use Witchcraft On People Who Say “All Lives Matter”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Biden’s business giveaway was revealed by the Center for Immigration Studies, which also showed that Biden’s deputies have reduced by two-thirds the deportation of criminal migrants who threaten Americans and the nation’s growing population of illegal migrants.”Joe Biden Abolishes 90 Percent of ICE’s Deportations
- “It’s just that easy!” (ironically, this guy is going to have the entire bureaucracy crush him – an actual America – like a bug while thousands of foreigners waltz right in and get coddled – jjs) Video: American Identifies as Illegal Alien to Get Unemployment, Avoid Vaccine
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The complaint we filed today alleges that Texas has violated Section 2 by creating redistricting plans that deny or abridge the rights of Latino and black voters to vote on account of their race, color, or membership in a language minority group.” (Abbott should invoke the 9th and 10th Amendments, as well as nullification of an illegal federal authority. IOW, “FOAD” – jjs) DOJ Announces It’s Suing Texas Over New Congressional Map
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- “Democrats, establishment media, and Silicon Valley actively suppressed the New York Post’sstory last October, which revealed that emails on a laptop abandoned by Biden showed that he introduced a Ukrainian colleague from the Burisma energy company to then-Vice President Joe Biden, despite the latter claiming that he had no knowledge of his son’s business activities. Other emails showed Hunter Biden arranging a joint Chinese venture in which his father would have a 10% stake.” WATCH: Piss-Hockey Psaki Refuses to Revise Claim Hunter Biden Laptop “Russian Disinformation”
- “Hunter is reportedly under investigation for tax and money laundering schemes, CNN first reported in 2020. The FBI is allegedly investigating whether Hunter and his associates violated ‘tax and money laundering laws in business dealings in foreign countries, principally China, according to two people briefed on the probe.'” (it’s gone beyond chutzpocrisy to actual sadism – jjs) White House Flags Art Industry for Money Laundering While Permitting Hunter to Sell Art to Anonymous Buyers
- “The time has come to reopen the Internet and allow for the free flow of ideas and expression without censorship. The United States of America made the dream of the Internet a reality and it will be an American company that restores the dream. I’m humbled and honored President Trump has asked me to lead the mission and the world class team that will deliver on this promise.” Rep. Devin Nunes Will Retire from Congress to Join Trump Social Media Company
- “As the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] policy failures pile up, his 2024 election prospects grow dimmer.” I&I/TIPP Poll Stunner: Just 22% Of Americans Want Joe Biden to Run for President Again
- “Since Donald Trump’s political renewal is already underway, it makes sense to think about who is against him and who is on his team now — and to get ready for the coming revenge.”A Typology of Trumpism
- Daniel Greenfield: “She thought she was a queen, but she was only a pawn.” The Decline and Fall of Kamala Harris
- My friend: “Latino is literally all-inclusive. To change it to Latinx is not only counter-intuitive to the language, but offensive in trying to make a Spanish word fit English norms.” Dem Pollster: Use of Term “Latinx” Hurting Democrats, Latinos/Hispanics Hate It
- “So far, 19 Democrats know exactly what to do: They’ve announced they won’t seek reelection in 2022.” RUN AWAY! Democrats Fleeing Biden’s Sinking Ship
- “Democrat congressional staffers want Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi replaced regardless of the outcome of the 2022 midterms, a new survey indicates.” Democrat Hill Staffers Are So Over Malig-Nancy Pelosi
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “According to a report from the Wall Street Journal, Cuomo claims that CNN president Jeff Zucker was very much aware of his efforts to help his brother through his sexual misconduct allegations.” Will a Disgruntled Chris “Fredo” Cuomo Take XiNN Down With Him?
- “. . . So, right now, I have to take a step back and focus on what comes next. That means I will no longer be doing my SiriusXM radio show.” Chris “Fredo” Cuomo Out Of Another Job
- Margot Cleveland: “How is the media’s reporting, born of the incestuous relationship between leftist media and government partisans, any less troubling than the help Chris Cuomo provided his brother?” Corporate Media’s Systemic Corruption Is Far Worse Than Chris “Fredo” Cuomo’s Coverup For His Brother
- “CNN has continued to stand behind Don Lemon, who has allegedly tried to settle with Hice on multiple occasions. In response to the network terminating Chris Cuomo for alleged sexual misconduct and for using CNN resources to aid his brother’s crisis team, Hice told Fox News Digital that the network protects predators.” Don Lemon Accuser: XiNN Is a Predator-Protecting Machine, Rife with Perverts
- “The same network that was once a news juggernaut ‘misunderestimated’ what Americans wanted in 2021.” You Heard it Here First: The Old XiNN Is Dead
- “TRUTH Social is expected to be rolled out in the first quarter of 2022, just in time for the 2022 midterm elections. You can join the waiting list here.” Trump’s Social Media Platform Gets $1 Billion Investment Boost, Dems Get Nervous
- “A large and growing share of the American people assume that virtually all news as presented by the current mainstream media is either a fabrication or an exaggeration to promote an authoritarian agenda. By doing so they will ensure that the mainstream media will, in due course, no longer be mainstream.” The Left-Wing Legacy of the Mainstream Media
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Never seen anything like it.” (keep voting for leftists and blasting conservatives – jjs) LA Residents Rattled As Violent Crime Finally Seeps Into Wealthy Neighborhoods
- “. . . unfortunately, he was allowed to get back to class. And we now know he had a weapon with him at that time. And that is simply tragic.” School Officials Could Face Charges in Michigan’s Oxford High School Shooting
- “George Cacioppo, a senior vice president at Sony Interactive Entertainment according to his LinkedIn profile, allegedly invited over a 15-year-old boy to his home, according to a video uploaded to the People vs. Preds YouTube channel.” Sony Executive Reportedly Caught In Amateur Pedophile Sting Video
- “After another student is murdered, Columbia University’s leadership decides that the best position is no position.” Silent Might
- “As the man who fired the shot he is ultimately responsible for the safety of the weapon and what he did with it.” Alec Baldwin, Without Remorse
- “Gotham’s ‘safe consumption sites’ bring disorder and questionable methods to its worst-off neighborhoods.” New York City’s Drug Experiment
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “On Monday, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian reiterated that the people in the Biden [junta] allegedly planning to ‘boycott’ were not invited, so they could not reject the invitation.” White House Confirms U.S. Will Play China’s Genocide Olympics
- “[Piss-Hockey Psaki] added that the U.S. will support American athletes from abroad.” U.S. Announces Official Diplomatic Boycott Of Beijing Olympics
- “At every development of international criticism, Peng Shuai has either magically appeared or someone has provided something claiming to be from her to counter such criticism.”“Peng Is Not Free”: How The Olympics’ Leaders Are Endangering Chinese Tennis Star Peng Shuai
- “The [junta] lobbies against a human rights measure to pave the way for a climate deal.”Biden to Uyghurs: Drop Dead
- “The two sides are drawing battle lines ahead of Tuesday’s call. Biden said as he left Washington for Camp David on Friday night that he expected to have ‘a long discussion’ with Putin about Russia’s actions regarding Ukraine.” Kremlin: Putin Wants Biden’s Written Guarantee on Halting NATO’s Eastward Expansion
- “While [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s nuclear negotiators try to snatch catastrophe from the jaws of defeat in Vienna, Israel is taking things more seriously.”Drones, Bombs, Spies — Inside Israel’s Cunning Plan to Stop Iran’s Nukes
- Caroline Glick: “America twiddles its thumbs while its enemies develop anti-satellite capabilities and hypersonic missiles.” China and Russia Race Ahead of America
- Conrad Black: “The luxury of having no rival in the world induced the United States into the first bout of self-hate in its history. We are now faced with navigating reality under such conditions.” (he paints a rosy picture yet ignores our greatest existential threat; the leftist enemy within – jjs) A Perilous (But Not Hopeless) Time on the International Stage
- “The Freedom House report ‘Democracy under Lockdown’ says ‘the condition of democracy and human rights has worsened in 80 countries’ since the pandemic’s start.” Biden’s Silly Summit Ignores a Real Peril to Democracy: Chinese COVID Crackdowns
- “Dossier makes case Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine operates a network of nonprofits to embezzle millions of dollars from the E.U., NGOs.” DOCUMENT: Here’s Why Israel Designated Six Palestinian Charities as Terror Groups
- “Eric Zemmour enters the lists to the chords of the Allegretto.” Music Enters French Politics
- “Lebanon is a mess these days, and it’s time to reconsider how its government works.”“Partition” Lebanon: Here’s Why
- Daniel Greenfield: “What happens when you learn nothing from history.” Biden Junta Praises Taliban’s “Openness” to Women’s Rights
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “If this is true, the world is in terrible danger from a nation that is doing everything it can to extend its power.” The Sun Has Made a Scary Claim About China’s Container Ships
- “Professor Kristina Sundquist and her colleagues are under investigation by the Board of Appeal for Ethical Review, a body that reports directly to the Swedish Ministry of Education, over whether or not they had ‘ethical license’ to handle ‘sensitive data.'” Professors Face Prosecution for Study Finding Migrants Commit More Rapes
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Problems with American infrastructure projects extend far beyond cost overruns.” The Wrong Critique
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “60 percent of pharmacies reported having supply chain disruptions.” More Than 100 Drugs Face Supply Chain Shortage
- “Sildenafil came out on top, associated with a 69% (snicker) reduction in the incidence of AD in patients who took the drug.” (So, Biden gets two more brain cells and a perpetual hard-on for the teeny-boppers within his reach. Winning – jjs) Get Excited! Study Points to Possible Treatment for Alzheimer’s Disease: Viagra
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Three top oil producing states run by Republicans were absent from a letter warning Wall Street financiers of consequences over woke capitalism.” Why Are Oil-Rich States Run By Republicans Absent From Coalition Against Woke Capitalism?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This launch tonight was 116th successful launch in 2021, which is the most launches completed in a year since 1988. Based on the number of planned launched over the next three weeks, there is an outside chance that the global total will top 127, making this the second most active year ever in the history of space. Even if the numbers end up in the mid-120s, 2021 will be among the top eight years ever. And I expect next year to easily top this year.” Ariane Espace Launches Two Galileo GPS-Type Satellites
- “An update on the Chinese lunar rover Yutu-2 has revealed that its science team has now decided to head towards a square boulder that the rover had recently spotted on the nearby horizon.” Yutu-2 Continues Its Travels on Moon’s Far Side
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- 100 million Uighurs, Hong Kongers, Tibetans and Chinese Christians can’t be wrong! Kyle Rittenhouse Says “Fuck You, LeBron”
- Salena Zito: “There is scant evidence that Mark Twain’s friend, banker-industrialist John Garth, used his wealth and power to demean those who worked for him. The same cannot be said of today’s cultural curators.” Is the Rift Between the Public and the C-Suites Permanent?
- “The person will get into the capsule and lie down. It’s very comfortable. They will be asked a number of questions and when they have answered, they may press the button inside the capsule activating the mechanism in their own time.” (Edward G. Robinson rolls his eyes somewhere in Heaven – jjs) Switzerland Legalizes 3-D Printed At-Home Assisted-Suicide “Pods”
- Christian Toto: “The faith-friendly drama could have scored with conservatives if given the chance.” How Hollywood’s Glaring Blind Spot Doomed King Richard
- “The story of White Trash is a long and painful narrative of oppression, domination, marginalization, and hegemony.” Let’s Build a National White Trash Museum. Not.
- “What do you do with a book your loving grandparents gave you while on a visit to your college campus? If it defends Israel, get rid of it ASAP.” Teen Vogue Advises Its Readers: To Stay in the Right, Don’t Read
- “The culture war in 167 BCE and today.” Hanukkah and the Idols in Our Temple
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.