Good morning, kids. Tuesday and while I’m sick to freaking death of talking about the Chinese COVID (fortified with Fauci!) there are a couple of good essays that you should look, one Above the Fold and the others at the end of the Chinese COVID section. Now, on to the main event which is the massive, sustained crime wave sweeping America’s blue shit hole cities, both as an end in itself vis a vis righting the wrongs of an allegedly unfair white supremacist criminal justice system and as a means to accelerate societal upheaval resulting in the imposition of draconian measures to restore order and safety. Yes, I did say we weren’t going to cover the Chinese COVID today.
During the orgy of anarchy following the death of George Floyd, cops were shot and assaulted. In many cities, their vehicles and station houses were firebombed. Monuments to America’s great men were defaced and defiled. The push to defund police gained significant support. All the while, the elite remained either silent or provided aid and comfort to the BLM movement and the streets were filled with guilt-ridden whites offering obeisance for their many sins.
The American elite spent 2020 yammering about a racial reckoning while sacralizing the violence of Black Lives Matter in the name of “diversity,” “inclusion,” and “equity.” Perhaps this assuaged the guilt of self-hating whites, but it did not improve the lives of blacks. According to the Washington Post, police killed 14 unarmed black men in 2020. Heather Mac Donald writes that in 2021, four unarmed blacks were killed by officers, while 26 officers were killed by black suspects.
Meanwhile, there were more than 600 riots in 220 American cities between May and September, 2020. How many thousands of blacks were killed in 2020 as a result of the national freakout over race and the violence it spawned? The American elite fomented a revolution for the purpose of unseating a president they perceived as a threat — real or imagined. The violence they spawned continues to spiral out of control. One hopes that they won’t avoid the Reign of Terror they have unleashed on the rest of America.
The author nails what the 2020 mayhem in the wake of the demise of George Floyd was all about, but the “national freakout over race” didn’t suddenly happen that summer. The roots of this garbage go way way back. I lived through the insanity of the 1960s as well as the flare ups of Crown Heights and then Rodney King. The racism and bigotry that marginalized blacks and minorities for sure was a real thing and it was instigated, promoted and even made into law by Democrats (see: Plessy v. Ferguson). In the wake of World War 2, the civil rights movement and the natural evolution of social progress was gradually moving black Americans into the mainstream, socially, culturally and economically. The combination of Democrats losing their biggest constituency plus the degeneration of our culture at the start of the 60s led that political party to “put y’all back in chains.” Black “culture” as well as the usual suspects in academia fomented and inculcated the message that a) blacks could never be equal or get ahead and b) those who wanted to become like Clarence Thomas or Ben Carson were savaged as inauthentic, sell-outs and Uncle Toms.
Legitimate accusations over the years of racism and intimidation by cops in black neighborhoods cannot and should not be dismissed. But the crime statistics over the past 6 decades showing exactly who is killing whom puts paid the myth of a racist, white supremacist society with a criminal justice system rigged to keep black people down. Then again, maybe it is rigged – by Democrats to further foment the myth of racism to keep blacks on the Democrat plantation, but I digress.
Considering the attitude of police vis a vis lockdown enforcement as well as the well documented, infamous corruption in places like New York, New Orleans and elsewhere – and to Psaki Psircle back to January 6, the cold blooded murder of Ashli Babbit and Roseanne Boyland by the DCPD – I have learned to no longer reflexively regard every cop I see as Officer Joe Bolton. The problem is that for every David Dorn out there, there is at least one Michael Byrd, if not more. All of these issues, while crucial and worthy of their own posts, get into the weeds of the broader point; the decriminalization of crime as an intentional means of societal dissolution. All of these cities are run and have been run by Democrats, in some cases for generations. That includes Democrat DAs and police commissioners and chiefs hired by same. And as Democrats have gone from merely liberal to bust-out Marxist, many of those DAs have been bought and paid for by everyone’s favorite Hungarian-born Nazi collaborator.
In November 2017, journalist Matthew Vadum reported that Soros had been busy pushing to elect extremist district attorneys (DAs) across the country in order to weaken law enforcement and protect lawless sanctuary cities. Specifically, Soros was pouring money into local elections nationwide because he supported local efforts to: resist the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE); empty prisons; coddle the prisoners who remained; scale back drug prosecutions; lower bail requirements; and eliminate alleged racial disparities in sentencing, among other things. Soros’s aim was to get people who shared his worldview into public office at every level, including that of local district attorneys.
According to a Daily Signal analysis, in the 2016 election cycle Soros spent almost $11 million on 12 DA races. Democrat candidates backed by Soros ended up winning in 10 of those dozen contests. One of the 10 victors was a woman named Kim Ogg. Soros associates developed her television ads, and with $878,000 from Soros’s custom-made PAC, Ogg defeated the incumbent GOP office-holder, Devon Anderson, in the general election. Ogg’s approach to law-enforcement was made plain in a late 2016 Daily Signal article that stated: “On Jan. 1, Ogg will begin to try fulfilling the vision she ran on, promising a ‘significant culture change’ defined by taking a more lenient approach to marijuana possession cases, focusing tax dollars on punishing violent criminals, and making it easier for defendants to get out of jail on bond in a county where 70 percent of inmates cannot afford to free themselves before trial.”
The following year, 2017, Soros’s backing helped elect radical leftist Lawrence (Larry) Krasner, a Democrat, as Philadelphia DA. Before winning the general election, Krasner beat seven other candidates in the primary. According to the Washington Free Beacon: “Krasner, who has represented Occupy Philadelphia and Black Lives Matter, and has sued the police department more than 75 times, had a major fundraising advantage that was provided almost exclusively by Soros.” On the campaign trail, Krasner promised never to seek the death penalty in any criminal case and to keep Philadelphia a lawless sanctuary city. A segment of his platform titled “Resist the Trump Administration” spelled out his plan to “protect immigrants,” “reject the drug war,” and “stand up to police misconduct.” “As District Attorney, he will work to maintain Philadelphia as a ‘sanctuary city’ and protect the Fourth Amendment rights of all residents, cooperating with federal authorities only to the degree required by law,” said his campaign website. “Because legal proceedings can affect the status of immigrants and therefore relations between communities and law enforcement, Larry will take those effects into account when making prosecutorial decisions and setting prosecutorial policy. He will oppose renewal of ICE’s access to the PARS database, a city police database used by ICE to identify ‘deportable’ immigrants.”
In April 2017, Soros gave $1.45 million to the Philadelphia Justice and Public Safety PAC, which was created to support Krasner and listed its address as the Democrat law firm Perkins Coie in the nation’s capital. Soros threw another $214,000 the super PAC’s way in May, bringing his pro-Krasner donations to $1.7 million, “an unusual[ly] high [amount] for the average district attorney race.” It was also the first time a PAC had ever backed a candidate for Philly DA. . .
The Soros modus operandi is the same in almost every locality, reported the Beacon: “The financier will establish political action committees, pour money into local races, then turn around and shut them down once the election is over.”
That was excerpted from the invaluable Discover The Networks. I highly recommend you bookmark and refer to it because it is a veritable who’s who of our enemies. The entire rap sheet for this fiend encompasses almost a small book. That said, George Soros alone is not responsible for this happening. He’s a big player for sure, but he’s not alone and that too is for another time. As I alluded to at the beginning, this is not just about righting a perceived wrong; this is about societal dissolution and the wresting of absolute power once and for all. If Chinese COVID is a sucker punch, then this is a hob-nailed Hugo Boss jackboot to the head and groin. All of this said, it is a miracle that Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted. Even so, I draw your attention to Michelle Malkin’s piece about one Steve Baca who is fighting for his life for daring to rescue someone from being stomped to death by an Antifa thug. Rittenhouse, Baca and other decent Americans who have the gall to defend themselves from these political terrorists are to be wiped out. You talk about an unjust criminal justice system. Look at these cases and the scores of folks still rotting away in the Garland Archipelago.
It should also be noted that as evil as Soros and his ilk are, they could not have gotten where they are were it not for the fact that at least 3 generations (and counting) of American and western youth have been brainwashed into thinking just like him regarding their heritage, nation, culture and society. Mission number one has got to be to get your kids away from the schools and the social(ist) media. Maybe that’s the silver lining of the lockdowns.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “And round and round it goes. Without some way of tracking the progress of these rival strategies, zero virus, and adaptation, publics are doomed to be trapped in an endless round of government-imposed lockdowns, boosters, restrictions, and border controls, seeking but never finding a way back to pre-pandemic 2019.” The Zero Chinese COVID Problem
- Julie Kelly: “If Republicans take over Congress next year, they must demand a full investigation under a new select committee.” One Year Later, More Lingering Questions About January 6
- Michelle Malkin: “Before Kyle Rittenhouse became a household name, there was Steven Baca.” Still Standing With Steven Baca
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Will they dig up John McCain and Harry Reid and parade around with the corpses while singing the Horst Wessel Song in jive? Malig-Nancy Pelosi Schedules ‘Prayer Vigil’ at Capitol to Mark Jan. 6 Anniversary
- “The letter, organized by the Conservative Action Project (CAP) with 79 signatures, condemns the committee’s pursuit of intrusive documents from private citizens and breach of House protocols and decorum.” Conservative Leaders Rail at J6 Committee as Partisan Show Trial
- “Lawyers say Schiff, Kinzinger statements prove investigation is a political attack.” Trump’s Lawyers Ask Supreme Court To Kill Jan. 6 Subpoenas
- “The Democrats are running their committee like a criminal trial. It’s unconstitutional, but who will stop them?” Kevin McCarthy, January 6, and Willfully Ignorant Republicans
- “I can tell you that the single most important thing, though, is to ensure that Donald Trump is not the Republican nominee and that he certainly is not anywhere close to the Oval Office ever again.” Liz-ard Cheney Reveals the True Purpose of the J6 Committee
- “To corrupt media, Democrats, and Big Tech, anyone who protested the 2020 election is no different than the fools who stormed the U.S. Capitol.” Peaceful Demands For Secure Elections Do Not Constitute ‘Insurrection’
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “O’Connor’s ruling is a win for the SEALs who brought the lawsuit last month. The SEALs, who have all applied for a religious exemption to the mandate, argued that the Pentagon’s slow response to their requests is a violation of their rights. The Pentagon has yet to approve any request for a religious exemption to its mandate for military members.” Judge Stays Biden Vax Mandate for Dozens of Navy SEALs Seeking Religious Exemption
- “Leaked details of UK government’s early pandemic response back up Dr. Malone’s assertions.” ‘Mass Formation Psychosis’ Admittedly Used by Governments as Tool of Population Control
- “I hope the office will explain how and why they came to this decision.” Manhattan DA Won’t Charge Mass Murderer Angel of Death Cuomo Over Chinese COVID Nursing Home Deaths
- “The highly contagious [Chinese] COVID variant is by all indications less severe, so it will provide widespread immunity — and maybe even hasten the end of the pandemic.”Omicron’s Silver Lining
- “ICU admissions fell from 21.3% to 4.5%, and deaths fell from 4.3% to 1%. The average length of stay required for [Chinese] COVID-19 patients was four days, compared to 8.8 days in previous waves. The average age of patients was 10 years younger, at 39 compared to 49. At the peak of the wave, hospital bed occupancy was only 51% of previous waves, researchers found.” Study: More Than Half of Omicron Hospitalizations Weren’t Actually for Chinese COVID-19
- “The good thing, both because Omicron is less pathogenic, so it’s less serious, and there’s enough population immunity, is that we have dissociated the cases from hospitalization and death.” Former Chinese COVID Testing Czar: Omicron Variant Circumvents Natural Immunity
- “No, don’t say that!” Pandemic is Nearly OVER Says Health Chief
- “We’re going to examine the numbers. If we feel we need to get to the place of making that mandatory, we are going to do that,” Adams said Sunday on ABC News, calling it his administration’s “next move and decision.” New NYC Mayor Weighs Booster Shot Mandate for City Employees
- Robert Spencer: “MLK’s dream is crushed in New York.” New York Chinese Covid Testing and Treatment: White People Need Not Apply
- “Democrats, the Biden [junta], and health bureaucrats have often flipped their messaging to suit their political agendas.” 7 Ways The Left Has Flipped on Chinese COVID Since Omicron Surfaced
* * * * *
- “There is something they aren’t telling us.” (excellent summation of the constant goal post shifting of the Chinese COVID narrative – jjs) Dazed and Confused
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The late, great Angelo Codevilla was all over it from the start.” Cruz and Codevilla Decode Fauci’s Chinese COVID Capers
- Scott Sturman, M.D.: “The mindset of Field Marshal Douglas Haig, World War I’s worst general, springs to mind, when drawing a comparison to Anthony Fauci.” Anthony Fauci: Failed General
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- The Biden [junta’s] directive is the result of several weeks of rhetoric blaming corporations for supply chain problems and rising inflation. Last month, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki put the blame on the “greed” of “meat conglomerates” who were “jacking up prices during a pandemic” to take advantage of consumers, she said. Biden Junta Unveils $1 Billion Plan To Address Inflation In Meat and Poultry Industry
- “Elizabeth Warren seeks to clip the wings of the essence of the America Dream.” Fly, Elon, Fly
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Holmes, 37, was charged with 11 criminal counts alleging that she duped investors and patients by hailing her company’s blood-testing technology as a medical breakthrough when in fact it was prone to wild errors.” Former Theranos CEO Elizabeth Holmes Found Guilty of Fraud and Conspiracy
- “Theranos CEO Elizabeth Holmes was convicted of fraud on Monday, only after she managed to convince figures from across the political spectrum that her company would revolutionize blood testing.” FLASHBACK: Figures From Across Political Spectrum Praised Elizabeth Holmes’ “Amazing” Biotech Company
* * * * *
- “On the bright side, Chicago had its lowest amount of burglaries since the 1960s!” Highest in 25 Years: Cook County Saw 1,087 Homicides in 2021, 836 of Which Happened in Chicago
- “Turning an entire city into a dumpster fire isn’t as easy as it sounds.” Video: How Leftist Mayors Destroy Their Cities
- “Defunding police + dissolving a police gun violence team + a woke prosecutor who doesn’t prosecute + pandemic panic = a record murder rate in Portland.” Portland’s a Damned Mess and the Bodies Piling Up Prove It
- “Even before [Chinese] COVID or BLM riots, crime rates began to rise under leftist district attorneys who refuse to put criminals in jail.” Far-Left District Attorneys Have Unleashed Murder In Cities Like Philadelphia
- “The violence gripping Louisville is increasingly random, moving into suburban areas, and reflecting national trends.” Reckoning with Louisville’s Crime Wave — and America’s
- “Three members of his jury refused to convict him because they didn’t ‘want to send a young black male to jail for the rest of their life or have him get the death sentence.’ Resiles’ retrial began Monday.” How Far Will the Left Go to Keep Criminals Out of Jail?
* * * * *
- “Signed in 2009, Virginia Giuffre agreed to be paid $500,000 by Jeffrey Epstein to resolve the sex abuse case against him.” Prince Andrew Accuser’s $500,000 Settlement With Epstein Released, Makes No Mention of Royal by Name
- “The marriage was past tense there and then. It’s over. The marriage was over before the trial even started,” the source said. Should I Stay or Should I Go Now? Ghislaine Maxwell’s Husband Leaves Her for Yoga Teacher During Heated Jail Phone Call
- “Comparing the Kim Potter and Alec Baldwin cases is a powerful illustration of the missing element in our criminal justice system.” Equal Justice? Contrasting Potter and Baldwin
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- On Sept. 23, Qureshi and Tekola claim that “hateful and racist symbology invaded our multicultural center” when two students — one who wore an anti-Biden shirt and another who had a Chick-fil-A cup and a “police lives matter” computer sticker — sat near black students. “We’re Being Persecuted”: ASU Students Alleged Racism, Sexism After School Found Them “Guilty” of Harassing Peers
- “A national organization of medical students successfully pressures their schools to embrace radical identity politics.” White Coats for Black Queer Abolitionist Socialism
- “The instant you cross the line by promoting racist assumptions about people, including ‘white privilege,’ and ‘people of color cannot be racist,’ you have made yourself part of the very problem you claim you want to solve.” Stanford University: Hostile Environment for Jews and Others
- “The creator of the 1619 Project exposes herself on national television and Twitter.” A Gift from the Mendacious Nikole Hannah-Jones to Conservative Lawmakers
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Perhaps the most ironic thing about Schumer giving Martin Luther King Jr. Day as the deadline for Republicans to fall in line is that, in his letter, he quotes the late Sen. Robert Byrd, a former segregationist who opposed civil rights legislation and was also a former “Exalted Cyclops” in the KKK.” Cuck Schemer Quotes Late KKK Member in Push for Senate Rules Changes
- “Dem bill would restore voting rights to felons, require states to provide mail-in voting.” (and effectively rig elections for Democrats forever – jjs) Schemer Threatens To Eliminate Filibuster To Pass Voting Rights Bill
- “His chosen technique is the equivalent of telling Republicans that, if they don’t commit suicide, he’s going to kill them.” Schemer Shows the Left’s Desperation to Build Fraud Into Elections
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Rules for thee, but not for me.” Titty Caca AOC Caught Living It Up in Miami Without a Mask at a Drag Bar
- “The number five Democrat in the House, [Hakeem] Jeffries would make history as the first black leader of a party in the lower chamber. Majority Whip James Clyburn, who is also black, previously ruled out a run for the top position.” As Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Retirement Looms, One Clear Favorite Emerges as a Replacement
- “If you thought we were finally rid of this character . . . think again.” Hillary Clinton: The Greasy Pole Beckons Again
- “2018 loser once hailed as ‘bold progressive’ becomes pragmatic moderate ahead of 2022 election.” Here Comes the Tank Abrams Media Rebrand
- “Republicans’ hopes of keeping the U.S. Senate seat in Pennsylvania may soon improve.”Former White House Official and U.S. Army Vet Jumps Into Crucial Pennsylvania Race
- “Rather than seeking to be places of excellence, often red states simply congratulate themselves that they ‘Aren’t Illinois or California.'” 1 Million Americans Fled To Red States In 2021, But What Are Those States Doing For Them?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “One of the worst parts of this story is that the woman who blew the whistle on Saleeby, Janine Bonnani, a former sex worker and victim of human trafficking, had taken her evidence to the police, and they refused to do anything about it. After Project Veritas got involved, suddenly it’s worth investigating.” Second CNN Producer, Rick Saleeby, Resigns and Is Under Investigation After Allegations of Pedophilia s
- “Rep. Greene decried Facebook’s actions in a post on Gab.com, the free speech friendly social network, accusing them of censoring her for critical commentary on the Vaccine Averse Reactions System (VAERS), the official system for reporting negative vaccine side-effects to the government.” Facebook Blacklists Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene Following Twitter Ban
- “Social media giant calls patriot picture book ads ‘disruptive.'” Facebook Bans Conservative Children’s Book Publisher
- “The media’s freefall continued as Americans found coverage of vital public issues both biased and sloppy.” I&I/TIPP Poll: Media Trust Took A Serious Beating In 2021
- “During his on-air remarks, the longtime MSNBC host then referenced claims of sexual harassment against him by a journalist who previously appeared on his show.” Former MSNBC Propagandist Chris Matthews Slammed After Declaring: “I Tried To Warn We Were Headed Too Far Left”
- “Democrat allies worry Gigi Sohn could be ‘Hispanic-racist.'” Hispanic Groups Push Biden To Dump Progressive FCC Nominee
- “TikTok’s overtaking Google as the world’s most popular domain relates to American decline . . . ‘It struck me as maybe the beginning of the end of American domination around the world, and I hate to be grave about it, but I think someone needs to be. If we keep doing this — wasting millions upon millions of hours — every year staring at these screens — are we going to be able to process exactly how scary the world can be?'” TikTok Is a Chinese Weapon Pointed at American Kids to Distract Them
- “Packard — a Republican who served as deputy secretary of defense under President Richard Nixon — did not see eye to eye politically with his three daughters, one of whom succeeded him as chair of his foundation following his death. His liberal offspring took the billionaire’s desire to curb population growth as a jumping off point.” How a Liberal Foundation Bankrolled Abortion Pills in the Name of Population Control
- “Governor Phil Murphy attempts to disarm the law-abiding citizens of New Jersey.” New Jersey vs. Gun Owners
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Regime’s president vows Muslims across the globe ‘will avenge his martyrdom’ if US officials not put on trial.” Iran Calls for Trump and Pompeo To Be Tried for Soleimani Assassination
- “Musk does not seem to be letting Chinese complaints trim his ambitious space plans.”China Accuses Elon Musk’s SpaceX Satellites of Nearly Colliding With Its Space Station
- “Should the United States lose the new space race, it will lose the Earth.” China to Conquer Moon in 2026 While America Makes Gender-Neutral Space Suits
- “Smearing the Jewish state as a land of ‘apartheid.'” Desmond Tutu’s Willful Ignorance
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- The two companies’ CEOs wrote in response: “Agreeing to your proposal would not only be an unprecedented and unwarranted circumvention of the due process and checks and balances carefully crafted in the structure of our democracy, but an irresponsible abdication of the operating control required to deploy world-class and globally competitive communications networks that are every bit as essential to our country’s economic vitality, public safety and national interests as the airline industry.” AT&T, Verizon Reject Buttigieg’s Last-Minute Plea to Delay Looming 5G Launches
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Davison told viewers, “Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic.” “40% is just unheard of,” he concluded. Working-Age Deaths Up Whopping 40% and NOT Just From Chinese COVID, Says Life Insurance CEO
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “We might be faced with stiff competition from China, but that does not mean the U.S. is not in the game. If anything, its free market market approach, fueled by that magic word FREEDOM, puts the U.S. in the strongest position of all. With many competing independent companies, no one person or government agency can easily shut the U.S. effort down. If one fails, others will take its place.” 2021, the Year That Private Enterprise Took Over Rocketry
- “What the Sun is really telling us by its recent behavior is that we do not understand it. And it is likely that it will take many more decades, possibly centuries, before we do, since the fundamental causes of the Sun’s behavior take many centuries to unfold. Remember, this is a star with a lifespan of billions of years. We have only been studying it with any precision now for a little more than 40 years. It would be the height of arrogance to claim any real knowledge with such a small database.” Sunspot Update: The Sun Blasts Off
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Charlie Kirk: “Now comes the challenge to build upon it in 2022 and beyond. To build upon the momentum we have acquired, and to remember the very painful lessons we have learned. The other side is learning, too. This is far from over.” 2021: Don’t Be Glad It’s Over — Be Glad It Happened
- “Stop normalizing it!” Lizzo Celebrates GAINING Weight
- Christian Toto: “They’re not necessarily Left or Right, just keen on finding humor in our woke age.” Meet 2022’s Essential Comedy Rebels
HITHER & YON
- “Matrix Resurrections is an act of willful misunderstanding.” The Real Red Pill
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.