Good morning, kids. Wednesday and the seemingly unrelated stories of the struggle north of the 49th parallel – and really all over the world – and the bombshell revelations of the Durham investigation are at the top of my list this morning. There is a common denominator to them and really to pretty much every story in every section: That is, the complete abandonment and upending of nearly 900 years of societal development towards freedom and self-determination on the individual level back to the endless night of dark age slavery and oppression of the many by the few. Ironic in the extreme, not to mention disgusting to witness the heirs of Mao, Stalin and Hitler parade around in the skin suit of Jesus, Lincoln and Gandhi, shrieking tone-deaf renditions of “Kumbaya” and “Imagine” as they line us up in front of a ditch and pull the trigger.
We laugh at the truly sick asshole who swiped a 13-year-old girl’s Canadian flag at a rally in support of the trucker protest, but then was crying like a little titty-baby when the cops detained him. But I’m not laughing; I don’t think it’s that much of a stretch to posit that, given the right circumstances, he would have no qualms at all about “just following orders.” That is if he didn’t volunteer for the firing squad himself. And that applies with equal force down here in the lower 48 as well as all the other formerly free, enlightened, western liberal democracies who have a growing number of people voting for, and stuffing the ballot boxes for, individuals and parties that are moving at light speed to out Chi-Com the Chi-Coms. Thank you, Marx. Thank you, Gramsci. Thank you Marcuse.
So, all that said, the Durham report is dropping bombshells all over the place that in really no uncertain terms not only completely exonerates Donald Trump over the so-called Russiagate scandal but actually implicates Hillary Clinton as well as the highest echelons of our national security and law enforcement agencies in what can only be described as seditious behavior if not worse. None of this is a revelation more than a confirmation of what we at a minimum suspected and mostly knew over 5 years ago. Not that the media is paying attention to it more than deflecting and covering it up. And more importantly, not that it really matters at all.
I would pay-per-view to see Hillary in her orange Armani jumpsuit, drunk and hissing as they lead her to the hoosegow, slowly turning back into a lizard.
It’s not going to happen. The leftists didn’t empty the jails and prisons to make room for their queen bee. Liberals won’t allow violent and/or repeat offenders to go to the skookum house, knowing full well those criminals will attack more innocent victims. There is no way they’ll lock up their Queen of Sleaze.
Domestic terrorist Darrell Brooks ran over 62 white people late last year in Waukesha, Wis. He SHOULD have been in jail after running over his girlfriend. He SHOULD have been kept there when a risk assessment test determined Brooks was likely to commit more crimes. But the local DA, John Chisholm, was happy to let him go, knowing full well that his bail reform nonsense would get people killed. Lefties look out for their own.
While the left is eager to round up meemaws who were let into the Capitol, they fight just as hard to keep their people out.
Jan. 6 buffalo horns guy Jacob Chansley got 41 months in federal prison for his stroll through the Capitol. Mohamed Hussein Abdi, 20, was given probation for trying to burn down a school during a riot for Saintly George Floyd. . .
. . . It steams my clams to say this, but the Clintons are made of a unique mixture of Teflon and kevlar. Most of the media won’t even discuss their chicanery, much less call them out. When the news of their transgressions does manage to leak, the press runs interference for the Clintons and will even add suppressing fire to cover them. When that fails, the DOJ takes over to make sure the Clintons remain free.
The Clintons are the herpes of American politics, and the lefty news and DOJ refuse to slather on some Valtrex.
All this is true, but it goes way beyond merely the Clintons. As I posited here and on the soon-to-be-award-winning CJN Speaks! podcast, it’s not that there are two justice systems in this country. It’s that there is NO justice system. We are becoming a vast prison and the warders are a combination of the junta in power in cahoots with the economically-fascistic corporate world and most alarmingly, far too many of our coworkers, neighbors and even family members as kapos and snitches.
So yes, Hillary Clinton is never going to jail let alone going to be indicted for the same reason that John Roberts threw out the 17-state suit at SCOTUS over the electoral college results and for the same reason that this Quintez Brown scum is not going to face any serious jail time for putting a hole in Craig Greenberg’s sports coat. Hell, a Biden minion is already blaming “right-wing rhetoric” for doing that damage, much the same way as it was a somehow self-aware SUV that plowed into the Waukesha Christmas parade. But dare to protest the mind- and body-rape of your children at a school board meeting, or be duped into accepting the Capitol cops’ invitation to waltz into the Rotunda and you will be ground into the dust.
I believe in law and order. I want to back the blue. But they’ve let me down. They weren’t there when my city was on fire. But if I were to get a handgun to protect my apartment, they’d show up at 4 a.m. with a no-knock warrant and shoot my dog.
I feel safer in Connecticut where I can carry a gun than in New York where I can’t. I find I would rather rely on the general protection of an armed community than on a specially empowered group who are immune to criminal liability for their actions. But even here in the suburbs, my local town’s police department has a surplus military Humvee. Why? Crowd control? Only a few thousand people live here. When a friend was getting his pistol permit last year, the local police lied to him repeatedly (at least three different ways) to avoid fingerprinting him so he could complete his application. Who the hell do they think they are?
From where I sit, the problem with defunding the police isn’t that the police do so much to protect us, it’s that we’ve been so deprived of the means to protect ourselves. And frankly, I’m not convinced that society wouldn’t do better simply getting rid of all permitting requirements and allowing anyone who wants to protect himself to enjoy that constitutional right without restriction. An armed society is a polite society. And where guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns. Only outlaws — and the police.
Well said, but I will take it a step further by Psaki-psircling back to my original contention. The reason I have antipathy to the police – even my once beloved NYPD – is that they are uniformed representatives of the law, which is supposed to be a just and stable law that ensures the functioning of the civil society while guaranteeing my fundamental rights and liberties.
It is obvious now that the aforementioned no longer exists. The laws exist, when they are enforced, only to oppress and suppress political opposition at the Federal, state and local level to the entity that overthrew the government between November 2020 and January 2021.
Look at those who dare enter a restaurant unmasked, raise their voices in protest at school board meetings or who are imprisoned now for over a year because they were entrapped into walking into the Capitol on January 6th 2021. Now compare and contrast to people from Hillary Clinton and the junta who concocted the Russia collusion hoax all the way down to street thugs who rob, rape and murder at will with no bail, no jail and no consequences as well as the thugs of Antifa and BLM who lay waste to entire communities while being lauded as “mostly peaceful” civil rights protesters.
Unless proven otherwise, the men and women in blue are representatives of that regime and therefore cannot be trusted to uphold their oaths to the citizenry. Same as our elected officials of both parties. And that is a longwinded way of stating why the Second Amendment exists. While I agree with Mr. Gelernter that being able to defend yourself from a direct threat to your life is crucial, it is equally crucial that being armed as a means to defend yourself from a tyrannical government is as, if not more, important — especially when more and more uniformed law enforcement officers are more concerned with protecting their pensions than the community they ostensibly joined up to defend.
These are the wages of lawlessness. Anarchy is one thing. What we have is tyranny dressed up as order.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Richard Fernandez: “The paradigm has shifted for everyone but the new ground rules are not yet clear. For now, the pundits are just ranting, making random noise to comfort themselves, the way a group of monkeys gibbers when it senses a dark shadow at the base of their tree. But nobody knows what the shadow is. Perhaps the ruling elites don’t know where they are because their own bubble drifted so silently over the decades that they only now notice, looking out the window for the first time in years, that the stars all look different.” The Crazy Years
- “The managerial class wants to replace America’s core demographic with one it can more easily control.” Shaping the Perfect Subjects
- “It’s guaranteed that you won’t find this absurdity in nations where people struggle for food, water, shelter and freedom.” Why Nearly 40 Percent of Gen Z Identify as LGBTQ
- “Who actually benefits? And why?” Biden, Crack Pipes and the China Link
- “What are these hostile masking policies aiming to accomplish?. . . This has to be taken seriously. Even when the masking in schools begins to let up a bit, this is the moment to keep the pressure on. Authoritarian systems derive the meaning of their existence from never letting go of control and from giving occasional rewards for good behavior, just like a tyrant parent.” The Child Catchers
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Quintez Brown, a 21-year-old civil rights activist, is a former intern and editorial columnist in Louisville for The Courier-Journal. He’s also a gun-control activist who wrote, ‘Your life has no meaning to the irresponsible politicians in Frankfort who time and time again choose the National Rifle Association over your life.'” Black Activist Who Fired a Gun at Louisville Mayoral Candidate Charged With Attempted Murder
- “Cliff Schechter, a former ad writer for then-candidate Joe Biden’s presidential campaign, blamed ‘conspiratorial right-wing rhetoric’ for the assassination attempt on Democrat mayoral candidate Craig Greenberg.” Former Biden Campaign Staffer Tried To Blame Attempted Assassination on “Right Wing Rhetoric,” But Suspect is Left-Wing Activist
- “It’s unclear who the culprit is.” (Quintez Ji-Ping – jjs) Anti-Asian Signs Posted on Door of Anti-Establishment Harvard Student President
- “Radical chic attracts wannabe revolutionaries too cowardly to inhabit the societal hellhole their ideology would birth.” Anti-White Racism at NYU Law
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The President of El Salvador, Nayib Bukele, said Canada had lost its credibility on matters of democracy and freedom. ‘Are these the people who like to give lessons to other countries about democracy and freedom?” asked Bukele. “This is one of the top ranking countries in the ‘democracy index’? Your credibility on these topics is now worth 0.'” Canada’s Use of Terrorist Laws Against Peaceful Protest Draws International Condemnation
- “Ottawa Police Chief Peter Sloly reportedly was pushed aside by Trudeau as his federal troops took over Monday night.” Ottawa Police Chief Quits After Trudeau Essentially Declares Martial Law and Commandeers Police Force
- “The premier claims his vaccine about-face has nothing to do with the protests.” After Vaccine Mandate Victory, Freedom Convoy Faces Off Against Angry Prime Minister
- “We will see in a week if the advice Biden gave to Trudeau was sound or senseless.” Will Trudeau’s “Emergencies Act” Stunt Make it Through Parliament or Court?
- “When asked if American truckers should stage similar protests in the U.S. to protest remaining [Chinese] coronavirus restrictions at home, 55 percent said they would support it, compared to 38 percent who said they would oppose. Notably, a majority of Republicans (74 percent) and independents (57 percent) said they would support such protests, but 57 percent of Democrats said they would not.” Survey: Majority of Americans Support Canadian Truckers, Would Support Similar Movement in U.S.
- Hackers, my ass. The Canadian security services with help no doubt from the CIA as well as the eager help from Google, et al were escorted right in like the Capitol cops and glowies let the unsuspecting J-6ers in. Hackers Crash GiveSendGo, Leak Trucker Donor Names to Help Trudeau “Follow the Money”
- “Canadians who are old enough to remember when Justin Trudeau was born will recall that at the time his father, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau, explained to the fawning press that he had named his newborn son Justin because — wait for it — Justice.” Canadian Martial Law: Trudeau Redux
* * * * *
- “States are banning public entities from implementing vaccine mandates, but that doesn’t stop employers from requiring the vaccine for their own workforces.” Ban Employer Vaccine Mandates
- “The city’s Education Department and Housing Authority were the agencies with the largest termination rate, with 914 and 101 terminations, respectively.” Over 1,400 NYC Employees Fired Over Vaccine Refusal
- “The decree also served to expose the money-mired confluence of politics, power, and American [Chinese] Covid policy.” DC’s Mandates Repeal Shows Who’s in Charge of Chinese COVID Rules — And Who Isn’t
- Nancy Andersen, M.D.: “Sonia Sotomayor and a troupe of breakdancing pediatricians shine a light on what’s wrong with our enlightened rulers and health care heroes.” The Worst Problems with Our Best Judges and Doctors
* * * * *
- Lloyd Billingsley: “. . . But not before flagging Dr. Anthony Fauci’s ‘decades of lies.'” (RIP – jjs) Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier Departs
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “While the left is eager to round up meemaws who were let into the Capitol, they fight just as hard to keep their people out.” Don’t Pop the Champagne — Hillary Isn’t Going to Jail
- Jeffrey Lord: “Will Jake Sullivan and more Clinton Campaign alum be indicted?” HillaryGate Explodes
- Margot Cleveland: “The media has finally begun covering the special counsel’s investigation and indictment against former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann, and he is none too happy.” What We Learned From Michael Sussmann’s Response to the Spygate Special Counsel
- “John Durham had been investigating the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigation as a U.S. Attorney but was appointed by then-Attorney General Bill Barr to serve as the Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice in Dec. 2020 to ensure his investigation couldn’t be thwarted by the incoming Biden [junta].” Get Ready for More: The Durham Probe Has “Accelerated”
- “. . . methodology issues make the poll’s findings less clear.” Yes, a Poll Found a Majority of Democrats Think Hillary Should Be Investigated for Spying, But There’s a Major Catch
- “Federal Election Commission records show that the campaign paid Neustar Information Services in 2020 for accounting and compliance work. According to Durham, Neustar’s chief technology officer, Rodney Joffe, got a hold of sensitive web traffic data on behalf of the White House executive office in order to collect dirt about Donald Trump. Joffe gave the information to the Clinton Campaign, who passed it on to the CIA.” Tech Firm in the Middle of Trump Hacking Scandal Also Did Work For Biden
- “Increasingly, the intelligence community seems not to care or notice whether the American public trusts it.” New Durham Filing Clears the Path for More Indictments in Clinton-Financed Russia Hoax
- “And a traitor within?” Video: Richard Grenell Reacts to Bombshell Report Proving Trump Was Spied On
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “By most measures, the answer is no.” Are You Better Off Than You Were a Year Ago?
- “. . . But the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] says Americans should have ‘peace of mind.'” Bidenflation Continues to Surge Out of Control
- Unexpectedly . . . Empire State Manufacturing Survey Shows Inflation Surging in February
- “The Fed gambled that inflation would be transient, but now must slam on the monetary brakes to stop it.” Fed’s Voodoo Monetary Policy
- Pat Toomey: “Ms. Raskin’s repeated and forceful advocacy for having the Federal Reserve allocate capital and choke off credit to disfavored industries is alone disqualifying and reason enough to vote against her. But whether to proceed with a vote today is a separate question,” Senate Republicans Boycott Banking Committee, Block Biden Fed Nominee
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “[Alvin] Bragg believes his job is to reduce the population in New York’s overcrowded jails. This has led to dozens of defendants being released from custody on reduced or no bail even if they’re a genuine risk to the community. One such lucky violent criminal is Assamad Nash. He was out and about in New York on Sunday night, free as a bird, despite assaulting a subway strap-hanger in September and being arrested for intentional damage to property, harassment, resisting arrest, both attempted and successful escape from police officers, and selling a fare card — all in the last year.” New York DA Under Fire After Violent Criminal Out on Reduced Bail Murdered a Woman
- Nicole Gelinas: “Progressive criminal-justice policies are isolating and endangering residents — especially females.” New York City’s War on Women
- “These results suggest that some of the same dissatisfaction that’s hurting Democrats nationally is affecting Governor Newsom’s popularity in the state.” (but Larry Elder was really a Klansman /sarc -jjs) Californians Slam Newsom on Handling of Rampant Crime, Homelessness: POLL
- “Biden wanted to extend the program for another year but was thwarted by Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV), who argued the money would ‘discourage people from working’ and aggravate inflation even further, according to the outlet.” Titty Caca AOC: Expiration of Child Tax Credit to Blame for Rising Crime in NYC
- “Lawyers for the family of Halyna Hutchins announced the lawsuit filed in New Mexico in the name of Hutchins’ husband, Matthew Hutchins, and their son, Andros, at a Los Angeles news conference.” Halyna Hutchins’ Family Files Wrongful Death Suit Against Alec Baldwin, Others Over Rust Shooting
- “Is it possible that Locke knew what he was getting into when he chose to stay at the home of his cousin, whose brother was wanted for murder?” Let’s Talk About Mekhi Speed, Amir Locke’s “Violent” Cousin Who is Directly Related to Locke’s Death
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “If you don’t wear the fucking mask, you get the fuck out of here!” “You Can Wear the Mask on Your Fucking Balls!” School Board Member Screams at Maskless Man Giving Public Comment
- “Glenbrook North High School senior Peter Christos lit a spark this this past Friday in the ultra-woke north shore suburb of Chicago by showing up to school maskless along with some fellow classmates. The event triggered a physical assault on Christos, and also contributed to the scheduling of a Turning Point USA ‘No Forced Masks Rally’ this Wednesday evening in St. Charles.” Glenbrook North Student Lights a Fire with Dissident Action
- “Shane Trotter offers an educator’s perspective on education reform.” Optimism Balanced by Realism
- “A poisonous environment that reflects a global phenomenon.” “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion” Staff and Anti-Israel Bias
- “The fact is there are so many . . . things, policies, practices, procedures, programmings that we have that have been deep . . . in our system so long that when we really dissect it through a Critical Race Theory lens, is one of the lens that we use, we see how these inequities come up and show up,” Jonathan Perez, a former ‘Equity Specialist’ at Fort Worth Independent School District (FWISD) said. (otherwise known as complete horseshit – jjs)Texas School District “Equity Specialist” Admits CRT “Lens” is Used, Calls for Dismantling “Systemic Racism” at the “Student Level”
- “Claiming to have received death threats and other forms of harassment appears to be a popular strategy from left-leaning individuals.” School Boards Try a Victim Defense for Their Overreach
- “Law students now required to learn about their duty to ‘eliminate racism.'” How the American Bar Association Just Radicalized Law School
- Betsy McCaughey: “Think you live too far from the Mexican border to be hurt by the chaos there?. . . Responding to the surge in teen overdoses, Connecticut’s Gov. Ned Lamont is asking, ‘How did this happen? How is there more fentanyl on the streets than ever before?’ Look south, governor.” The Border Crisis and Its Deadly Drugs Have Reached Middle Schools Nationwide
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Most of the increase in dissatisfaction comes from respondents who want lower levels of immigration. Thirty-five percent said they want less immigration, up from 19 percent last year. Support for more immigration has plummeted to just 9 percent.” Poll Shows Just How Unhappy Americans Are With Immigration Under Biden
- “The Biden [junta] has refused to provide copies of communications between Catholic-affiliated charities and organizations at the border,” said CatholicVote President Brian Burch in a statement. “Their lack of transparency and obstruction forced us to file these federal lawsuits.” Judicial Watch, CatholicVote Sue DHS, HHS for Communications With Church Groups Over Alleged Role in Illegal Immigration
- “‘The government knows. But they are being as opaque and ‘darkened-windows’ as they can be about the entire matter.'” Biden Junta Hiding “Ghost Flights” Scattering Illegal Migrants Around the Country
- “It’s clear she’s failing — and with deadly consequences. Shockingly, Harris doesn’t seem jolted by the fact that fentanyl overdoses are the top cause of death for Americans aged 18 to 45 — more deadly than car accidents, cancer and suicide. Drug overdoses are also more fatal in this prime age group than [Chinese] COVID-19.” As Fentanyl Deaths Double, Kamala Harris Ignores the Drugs Pouring Over the Southern Border
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Margot Cleveland: “The newest recordings provide some of the frankest discussion on how bad the behind-the-scenes situation was in Pennsylvania’s 2020 election.” Systemic Voting Issues In Pennsylvania County Even More Extensive Than Previously Known
- “Opportunities for what in normal circumstances would qualify as illegal electioneering multiply considerably with absentee voting.” How No-Excuse Absentee Voting Allows Special Interests To Manipulate Voters
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Wisconsin Democratic Senate candidate Mandela Barnes raked in $28,000 from a far-left joint-fundraising committee steered by leaders in the ‘defund the police’ and ‘abolish ICE’ movements, even as he works to distance himself from the controversial policies.” (umm, if the group in question knows this and is not demanding their money back, then QED – jjs)Wisconsin Dem Takes Far-Left Group’s Money But Claims He Doesn’t Support Their Policies
- “Angie Craig’s top state staffer endorsed defund movement, promoted group that bails out violent criminals.” “Defund the Police” Movement Finds an Ally in Swing-District Minnesota Dem’s Office
- “The Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust’s (FACT) request to the Inspector General comes after reports that Granholm failed to properly disclose nine stock trades worth up to a quarter of a million dollars, violating the STOCK Act.” Ethics Watchdog Asks IG to Investigate Biden Energy Secretary Granholm
- “Giuffre’s attorney, David Boies, has a lengthy professional history of representing establishment causes and personnel, so I suppose we shouldn’t be surprised he’s guided his client away from a public legal spectacle involving Epstein’s associates. Nonetheless, it’s still disappointing that yet another opportunity for names to be named has been taken off the table.” (Boies represented Al Gore in the 2000 election lawsuit – jjs) Of Course: Giuffre Settles With Prince Andrew, Epstein-Related Case Will Not Go to Court
- “Poll shows voters oppose Democrats’ handling of border, drugs, law enforcement, and more.” 7 Issues Dems Are Losing on Ahead of the Midterms
- “Rep. Kathleen Rice (D-N.Y.) announced her retirement Tuesday, making her the 30th House Democrat leaving at the end of this term.” And Then There Were 30: Another House Dem Retires
- “The March 1 primary in Texas has lots of things to excite conservatives and supporters of former President Donald Trump, and may offer some key insights on things to look for heading into later primaries coming up in the spring and summer, as well as the general election in November.” Texas Goes First: A Fortnight from America’s First Primary Day, What to Look for in Lone Star State
- “A clever loophole could hurt the senator in his tough reelection bid.” How Mark Kelly Gets Around This Self-Imposed Ban
- “Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota early next month will become the latest alum of the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination race to return to New Hampshire, the state that for a century has held the first primary in the country in the race for the White House.” 2020 Democrat Candidates Visit New Hampshire Again Despite Biden’s Claim He’s Running in 2024
- Will Biden and the junta make things so bad that no unforced fuck-up the GOP can do to themselves – intentionally or not – will prevent them from retaking Congress? I’d say the odds are pretty good. Republicans Hold a Massive 13 Point Lead on a Generic Ballot — Don’t Underestimate Their Ability to Blow It
- “Mitch McConnell refuses to change with the times, and now it’s time to change him.”McConnell: Sluggish and Out of Touch
- “Will there be righteous and necessary recriminations for the Democrats’ [Chinese] COVID policy disasters? Republicans, don’t screw this up again.” (oh, they will; it’s in the script – jjs)Top Priority for the Midterm Elections: Make Them Pay!
- “Veteran Manhattan Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney may face her toughest Democrat primary challenge not from the progressive left but from the moderate-right flank of her party — in the form of anti-mask-mandate mom Maud Maron.” Mandate Foe Maud Maron Hoping for Titty Caca AOC-like Defeat of NY Rep. Carolyn Maloney
- “The Washington Post reported that ‘an unknown prankster’ hid the gavel Sears was supposed to use, but that Sears, the first black woman to hold the job, “took it in stride.’ ‘One shoe can change your life,” Sears reportedly quipped of her makeshift gavel. ‘Just ask Cinderella.'” Virginia Lt.-Gov. Gavels Senate to Order With Her Own High-Heel
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Cuomo, 51, had invited the “young” worker to his office for lunch under the pretext of giving her advice on obtaining full-time employment at the network in 2011, according to the report.” Chris “Fredo” Cuomo Fired After XiNN Learned of Alleged Sex Attack During Office “Lunch”: Report
- “Zucker resigned from the company weeks before after the investigation revealed that he and Gollust were in an undisclosed relationship. CNN fired Cuomo in December for aiding his brother, former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, formulate a media strategy and respond to multiple allegations of sexual misconduct.” Allison Gollust Out at XiNN After Investigation Reveals “Violations” by Top Execs, Fredo Cuomo
* * * * *
- The disgusting twisting of words by this pinheaded Communist geek is laughable, and dangerous. “Experts” to CBC: “Freedom,” Trucker Rallying Cry, a “Slippery Concept”
- “There is no shortage of double standards when it comes to corporate media and Democrats’ conduct related to 2020’s summer of rage.” Press Calls Trump a Fascist for Opposing Violent Riots, But Casreau’s a Hero for Treating Peaceful Protesters Like Terrorists
- Michael Goodwin: “Here’s a quick quiz: How do we know the new developments in special counsel John Durham’s investigation are important? Answer: Because The New York Timesand Washington Post claim they aren’t important.” The Lefty Press is Giving Hillary Clinton a Pass for Russiagate
- “To the extent anything I said was inaccurate, it was because the media were inaccurate, for which they’ve never apologized,” Levin said. “And I gave the source in each example. ‘This is Exhibit 1 and 2 and 3 and 4’ and where did I get it from. And the media said I was lying, that I was a conspiracy theorist.” Mark Levin: “How Could I Be Lying” About Trump Being Spied on, Like Media Said, “When I Regurgitated” Their Reports?
- “Completely ignoring Special Counsel John Durham’s newest findings is only the latest manifestation of the Drudge Report becoming just a shadow of what it once was.” Drudge Is Dead
- “He was not even subtle about it, for he let loose with a long string of irrelevant racial references.” New York Mayor Eric Adams Accuses the New York Media of Racism
- “The lawsuit alleged that Facebook got consent from their users to track their information while they were using the social media network and promised to stop tracking that data once a user logged off the platform. But Facebook allegedly continued to track their users’ browsing data, even after the users logged off.” Facebook Settles Decade-Old, $90 Million Lawsuit Alleging It Tracked Users’ Data Without Consent
- “The state has an obligation to protect life, and that is what this bill is about,” Barto said during debate. “A 15-week-old baby in the womb has a fully formed nose, lips, eyelids, they suck their thumbs. They feel pain. That’s what this bill is about.” Republican-Controlled Arizona Senate Passes 15-Week Abortion Ban
- “The settlement with Remington marks the first instance in which a gun manufacturer was held legally liable for a mass shooting. . . Additionally, Remington is allowing the families to release documents used in the lawsuit which show how the rifle, a Bushmaster AR-15-style rifle, was marketed, the outlet reported.” Sandy Hook Families Come To Unprecedented $73 Million Settlement With Gun Manufacturer Remington Arms
- “From where I sit, the problem with defunding the police isn’t that the police do so much to protect us, it’s that we’ve been so deprived of the means to protect ourselves.” Defund the Police
BIDEN-CREATED UKRAINE CRISIS
- “Russian officials taunted the Biden [junta] by claiming the redeployment ‘humiliated’ Western war hysterics, while Ukrainian and NATO military officials said they did not see any immediate sign of Russian forces actually pulling back from the border.” Russia Claims Ukraine Standoff Is Over
- “The current crisis between Russia and the West is fueled by a fallacious claim by Russian President Vladimir Putin that the U.S.,misled the Soviet Union that NATO would not expand to the east.” Putin’s Hypocrisy on Ukraine
- “Putin won’t start a major war if he thinks he has a chance to force Ukrainians to surrender. For that, he needs the Western leaders to help.” (and he’ll get it – jjs) Why Putin Won’t Wage a Big War in Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “. . . And tells him how to win.” Trump Backs Zemmour For French President
- How’d that one child policy work out for you, Chi-Coms? China Takes Steps to Cut Down on Abortions Amid Low Birth Rate
- “Honest Reporting: Gaza-based terrorist group ‘holds interests in at least 40 international companies.'” Report Finds That Hamas’ Secret Global “Investment Portfolio” is Worth $500 Million
- “Are Palestinian protests against Israel – or against Hamas?” Despair in Gaza
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “The latest Department of Homeland Security (DHS) data reveals the extent of Biden’s unlimited Afghan resettlement operation — the largest in American history — since his [junta’s] withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan.” Biden’s Unlimited Resettlement: 74,000 Afghans Sent to American Communities
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “The governor’s office notes that, in fact, 2021 saw the highest level of domestic tourism in the history of Florida.” Liberals and Conservatives Agree: Florida Leads in Liberty — and in Tourism
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Such a policy shift would be uncharted territory, at least for the United States. With drug overdose deaths pushing 100,000 a year, the experiment might be worth it. But it will more than likely cost more lives than it saves, a risk to which progressive leaders seem plainly blind.” (see also: the definition of insanity – jjs) The Weird Ideas and Shoddy Science Behind Free Government Crack Pipes
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Though the idea of creating a region protected from radio signals so that good radio astronomy can be conducted has merit, no one should have the slightest sympathy for this request by astronomers. Why should anyone give them this vast amount of real estate when astronomers have shown so little interest in building any telescopes in space, anywhere?”Astronomers Form Lobbying Group to Block Development on Moon’s Far Side
- “Capitalism in space: Orbex has now completed the installation of the first launchpad build in Great Britain in more than a half century, and will use it for static fire tests of its Prime rocket.” Orbex Installs Launchpad at Test Site
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The Project on Fair Representation on Tuesday sent a letter to Morgan Stanley and Princeton University warning that identity-based criteria for the bank’s 2022 Freshman Enhancement Program violate federal nondiscrimination laws. The internship is open only to ‘Black, Hispanic, Native American, and/or LGBTQ+ freshman undergraduate student[s],’ according to Morgan Stanley’s website. Princeton has allegedly encouraged its students to apply for the program, according to the letter.” Morgan Stanley Under Fire for Minority-Only Intern Program
- “It’s getting more bizarre.” Even Redditors Find Forced TV Diversity Weird
- “My woke boss was chomping at the bit to ‘do the work,’ for racial equity, so HR decided to divide employees into groups based upon their DNA.” How I Survived My Woke Employer’s Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion Struggle Sessions
- Robert Spencer: “Featuring a documentary about rehabilitating Jihadis is a no-no.”Sundance Film Festival Under Fire for “Islamophobia”
HITHER & YON
- “The antidote to the Great Resignation and a plunging birthrate is the robot revolution — which will not mean the end of work.” Bring on the Bots
- Christian Toto: “This taut, terrifying shocker will make even genre veterans squirm in their seats.” You Better Buckle Up for The Cursed
FINALLY . . .
- “‘Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.’ So wrote P.J. O’Rourke in his 1991 bestseller, Parliament of Whores. That was the essential O’Rourke: funny, irreverent, libertarian..” RIP P.J. O’Rourke, Warrior Against the Woke
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.