Good morning, kids. Tuesday and it’s official. Justin Castreau-cescu has called for his “temporary” post-Reichstag Fire “enabling act” to become permanent and the Canadian Parliament is one step closer to obliging.
Trudeau invoked the Act, an unprecedented move, last week claiming it necessary to dispel peaceful protests linked to the Freedom Convoy movement, which is demanding an end to civil rights violations by the Trudeau government allegedly necessary to fight the Chinese coronavirus. At press time on Monday, no active Freedom Convoy protests exist anywhere in Canada . . .
. . . The passing of the measure in the House of Commons is the first step toward confirming the use of the act, which allows the government significant powers. . .
. . . The invocation of the Emergencies Act has been widely criticised by civil liberties groups, such as the Canadian Civil Liberties Association (CCLA) and the Ontario Civil Liberties Association (OCLA). . .
. . . In order for the act to be fully passed, it must also face a vote in the Canadian Senate, according to the text of the act. A debate in the Canadian Senate is expected to begin on Tuesday morning, the Toronto Star newspaper reports.
It’s absolutely staggering to me. Canada. Cana-fucking-duh. Land of Molson, lumberjacks, Vietnam draft-dodgers, hosers, Expo ’67, Paulina Gretzky and Red Green. On the latest episode of the award-winning Cut Jib Newsletter Speaks! podcast I was left stammering and stuttering,trying to wrap my head around the fact that what once was one of the freest nations on the planet has almost overnight degenerated into a cartoon banana republic police state. Even without the pressure of speaking extemporaneously with the time to compose my thoughts, I’m just dumbfounded at this.
But, as the saying goes, I think what is happening to the north of us is a prime example of slowly, then all at once. Beyond the past “two weeks,” Canada has been rotting itself out from within for a long time now, right along with us down below the 49th parallel. Either we didn’t see it or we didn’t want to see it. Once again, real journalist Julie Kelly brings it.
As freedom-lovers justifiably recoil at Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s crackdown on vaccine mandate protesters, Americans worry the same sort of political retribution could happen here. I’m sorry to report, it already has.
The scenes from Ottawa are matched or surpassed by the images here, including thuggish cops attacking January 6 protesters with mace and explosive devices. The difference? Instead of mounted police trampling a woman, ours merely shot and killed one woman and beat up a few more.
What the Trudeau regime is now unleashing against the truckers and their supporters has been underway in America for more than a year. Using January 6 as a pretext, the Biden regime is brandishing its authority to crush political dissent. Now, it appears Trudeau and his apparatchiks are stealing the U.S. Justice Department’s playbook of power and pain.
The comparisons are stark. Take, for example, the words of Steve Bell, acting chief of the Ottawa police department. He told a reporter over the weekend how the government will hunt down those who stood in defiance of Trudeau’s vaccine mandates.
“If you were involved in this protest, we will actively look to identify you and follow up with financial sanctions and criminal charges, absolutely,” Bell said during a press briefing on February 19. “This investigation will go on for months to come. It has many many different streams from a federal level from a financial level from a provincial licensing level to a criminal code level from a municipal breach of . . . court order level. It will be a time consuming and complicated investigation that will go on for a period of time. . . “
. . . Rewind to January 12, 2021 and a press conference in our nation’s capital featuring Steven D’Antuono, chief of the D.C. FBI field office, who detailed how federal, state, and local law enforcement planned to capture and charge anyone involved in the four-hour disturbance. After noting that the FBI “doesn’t do easy,” D’Antuono — fresh off executing the apparently FBI-concocted kidnapping plot of Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer to generate bad pre-election headlines for Donald Trump — warned Americans what was to come.
“This is a 24/7, full bore extensive investigation into what happened that day,” D’Antuono said. “I want to stress that the FBI has a long memory and a broad reach. So even if you’ve left D.C., agents from our local field offices will be knocking on your door if we find out you were part of the criminal activity at the Capitol.”
Except the FBI didn’t knock on doors — it kicked them in. Hundreds of Americans have been awakened before dawn by dozens of armed FBI agents and military-style vehicles to capture even nonviolent protesters. FBI Director Christopher Wray declared January 6 an act of “domestic terrorism” and, as I explain in my new book, aimed government tools reserved to fight foreign terror threats against Americans on the political Right.
After January 6 defendants were hauled off to jail post-arrest, the Justice Department demanded pre-trial detention for at least 100 citizens based on the premise that any participation in January 6 rendered the accused a “domestic terrorist.” Some have languished for over a year in a political prison set aside for January 6 defendants as they await trials that the Justice Department repeatedly delays while it conceals evidence and fabricates certain charges to support the “insurrection” narrative.
And why are they doing all this? Because of the epic collapse and failure of every Leftist policy and more crucially every Leftist narrative that has polluted the discourse now for decades. Yes, certain segments of our society will always believe that America as founded is illegitimate, racist, repressive and the greatest evil ever unleashed upon Gaia since time immemorial, with the Jews right behind in second place.
The reason for the narrative collapse, despite both the immense and almost overpowering propaganda machine not only from the media but, more alarmingly, from far too many brainwashed drones where you work, in your neighborhood and even in your own home, is the comparison to life in the first three years of Donald Trump’s first term and the contrast with everything that came afterwards. So, okay, they got rid of Trump and then they went to work. The result? An economy in ruins, mass migration of third world peasants as well as dark age Islamic imperialists, a crime wave so violent and massive it rivals anything Putin may or more likely may not do in Ukraine, cultural rot, a non-existent education system that indoctrinates and does not educate, foreign policy disasters that have taken a wrecking ball to 75 years of pax Americana and on and on and on. Everyone sees it. Complete and utter disaster as a direct result of the Democrat Party and its minions in and out of government. But now, as the late Hollywood producer Don Simpson used to say about failure, “It’s not how you play the game, it’s how you place the blame.”
In 1980, Jimmy Carter, having lain waste to America, albeit nowhere near as mind bogglingly catastrophic to what we are experiencing 40 years on, was soundly defeated at the polls by Ronald Reagan. As execrable a character as Carter has proven to be in the intervening years, back then he graciously accepted his defeat and generally left us the hell alone. A few horrendous incidents of America- and Jew-hate notwithstanding. I’m not saying that the Democrats or the media did not do their damndest to sabotage Reagan at every turn. The most horrendous example was a near act of treason by Teddy Kennedy when he secretly went to Moscow to assure the Soviets that he would do everything he could to sabotage SDI. But at the end of the day, they licked their wounds and moved on. So, in the cold light of day, knowing full well that as the Reagan revolution moved from victory to victory on every domestic and foreign policy issue, perhaps this is when the plotting and finagling got ramped into high gear. It should also be noted that it was Teddy Kennedy who in 1965 put the first massive hole in our southern border which led to the flood of both legal and illegal immigration from the third world for the purpose of swelling the Democrats’ shrinking voter rolls. It should also be noted that the GOP itself hated Reagan and his own VP, Pappy Bush, when handed the presidency on a silver platter after eight glorious years of American ascendancy didn’t just squander it; he sabotaged it.
Meh, I’m going off on a tangent. What I’m trying to say is, back then at least the Democrats gave the appearance of accepting defeat, which did not of course mean they would not resist a GOP administration by every means at their disposal and at constant, maximum volume. Today? Fuck that. If a Democrat should fail to “fortify” (i.e. rig) an election and a Republican wins, it means the election was illegitimate. More to the point, any objection to any Democrat politician or leftist policy is not only illegitimate but racist and now treasonous.
So, the massive failures of the past 12 months you see are not Biden’s fault. They’re YOUR fault. And to make you realize it’s all your fault, we have the threat of a war in Ukraine that has nothing at all to do with our own vested national security (aside from the fact that it was Bill Clinton who assured the Ukrainians we would defend them if they gave up their nuclear weapons that were on their territory after the collapse of the Soviet Union) which – unless a stupid “Bedford Incident” incident should happen – which is about as real a crisis as the General Tso’s Sickness is an extinction-level plague. They ain’t.
All of this is aimed at the midterms which on some level the Democrats are scared shitless about. But there is such a paradigm shift in government and society that elections, while maybe as a barometer, don’t necessarily change the game nor the trajectory. Adam Mill wrote a decent essay about November at American Greatness but my analysis is this:
“While I agree in principle with the gravamen of Mr. Mill’s discourse, American government has moved far beyond the point of where elections truly make a difference, at least on the federal level and on the solidly blue state/local level.
We are in the main ruled by an unelected and unaccountable bureaucracy and to a slightly lesser extent a fairly corrupt/unreliable judiciary that acts as a rubber stamp of the latter 99.9% of the time. Even after electing Donald Trump, he was sabotaged at every turn and only by a force of will was he able to get a fraction of what he – and we – wanted. Even then, that bureaucracy as well as most of his inner circle literally was insubordinate in executing the agenda.
I still believe you should vote, if only to reveal the barometer of the electorate. But that said, we are so far gone from what the original intention was of the Founders that a revolution (peacefully if at all possible) is required at this stage to restore our freedom as well as institute safeguards so that we can try to prevent the use of our freedom as a weapon to enslave us.
All that said, it’s not the laws and firewalls and all that that’s the problem. The problem is the lack of morality, ethics and character and the concomitant will to power of people in and out of government who seek our enslavement or destruction.
Same as it ever was.”
And so now, we have a Trucker Convoy making its way to DC. Given what happened up in Canada and what happened in DC January 6th, 2021, I’m wondering perhaps if this is the best course of action? I’m not saying they shouldn’t protest, or we shouldn’t protest, but maybe a better course of action is a trucker strike or slowdown. As CBD pointed out on the podcast, not even a national strike. Just stop delivering to DC, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and every blue city.
It’s too late to play it safe now. Damn the consequences, come what may.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Contrary to popular belief, government provides more aid to the poor in the U.S. than in Europe.” America’s Redistributive Welfare State
- “Mike Pence isn’t fooling anyone and will be neither president nor Donald Trump’s running mate in 2024.” Judas Pence
- Daniel Greenfield: “Diversity was supposed to improve military readiness. It didn’t.” The Air Force Went Woke, Its Planes Won’t Fly
JUSTIN CASTREAU-CESCU PROTEST CRACKDOWN
- “This state of emergency is not over. There continue to be real concerns about the coming days,” Trudeau said on Monday, claiming there were signs the Freedom Convoy truckers could regroup and return to Ottawa. (coming days = “two weeks” – jjs) Canada: Justin Castreau-cescu Insists on Emergency Powers Despite No Active Protests
- “The motion to uphold the invocation of emergency powers by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau passed in a vote in the Canadian House of Commons on Monday, with the Liberal Party and the NDP and other allies garnering 181 votes for the motion. The motion was opposed by the Conservative Party of Canada (CPC) and the separatist Bloc Quebecois (BQ) and their allies, who voted against it with 151 votes, broadcaster CBC reports.” Tyranny: Canadian Parliament Votes for Emergencies Act Motion
- “Mayor Jim Watson said that he is directing his city’s solicitor and manager to begin the process of selling the confiscated vehicles so they don’t end up in the hands of the protestors again, in an interview with the CBC. He said Canada’s Emergencies Act gives the city the power to do so.” (piece of shit rat bastard – jjs) Mayor of Ottawa Says He’s Trying to Sell The Trucks They Confiscated From Protesters
- “Time for the protesters to hear our jackboots on the ground,” Nixon allegedly said in a separate message, Rebel News reported. One member of the group chat reportedly criticized Nixon for his statements, prompting him to apparently sarcastically offer “free hugs and unicorn stickers” to the protesters. (be a real tragedy if this guy’s address were doxxed and he came home to a burned down house – jjs) “Awesome”: Canadian Police Reportedly Celebrated Injuring Protesters, Investigation Launched
- In his statement pledging support for the Trudeau government’s invocation of the Emergencies Act, NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh stated that while he was happy for these extraordinary powers to be used against the truckers protesting in Ottawa, they must never be used against “Indigenous land defenders, climate change activists, workers fighting for fairness.” Tyranny for Thee, Not for Me
- “‘My parents escaped from Germany under the Nazis and Communists. I’ve seen real terrorism. Our freedoms are at stake here,’ military chaplain and decorated veteran Harold Ristau told The Federalist.” Decorated Canadian Veteran And Pastor: Trudeau Has Declared War On His Own People
- “I don’t have any assets in Canadian financial institutions or subsidiaries, but if I did, I’d transfer them out right away. For the same reason I wouldn’t hold assets in any other lawless country run by a tinpot dictator who weaponizes the private sector to carry out his political purge.” If You Have Assets at Canadian Financial Institutions, You’re Nuts
- “Canadian MP silenced and accused of ‘disinformation’ for suggesting WEF has infiltrated governments. Yet Klaus Schwab himself admitted it!” Well, This is Awkward.
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “As freedom-lovers justifiably recoil at Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s crackdown, Americans worry it could happen here. They’re too late. It already has.”Trudeau Style Tyranny Is Already Here
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The porcine politburo of George Orwell’s Animal Farm now prevails in North America.” From 1945 to 2022
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The data are ‘not yet ready for prime time.'” Report: CDC Has Withheld Chinese COVID Data From Americans to “Prevent Vaccine Hesitency”
- Scott Sturman, M.D.: “We humans are social creatures that communicate through complex languages and facial gestures. Our personalities are ingrained in these unique expressions, which impart visual messages that words alone cannot convey. Depriving children of these signals impoverishes their development.” Masking Facial Expression in Children
- “These unearthed links exacerbate the fact that the company is subject to Article 7 of China’s National Intelligence Law, which mandates that ‘any [Chinese] organization or citizen shall support, assist, and cooperate with state intelligence work.'” Pfizer Partnered With Wuhan-Linked Chinese Company Supplying “Military Combat” Efforts
- “The consensus has been pretty frozen on that, actually.” Will We Learn the Right Lesson in Our Recent Failed Social Experiment with Mask Mandates?
- “What if Lowe’s lifts the requirement and Home Depot does not? What if grocery retailer Fred Meyer keeps the mask requirement and Safeway lifts it? Under the new paradigm, it will be every business for itself. . . Imagine: Spring has sprung. You need a new leaf blower and some potting soil for the garden. Where you gonna go, a Portlandia neighborhood hardware store where Stasi-style door checks are part of the experience and masked zombification continues its lurch through life? Or, will you opt for the spiffy, mask-free big-box in the Trump-leaning suburb of Happy Valley?” Fantasy Retail: The Great Unmasking
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “Americans can expect the reveal of more evidence connecting the Hillary Clinton campaign to the Russia collusion hoax.” 4 Special Counsel Revelations Tying Spygate To Hillary Clinton’s Campaign
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The Biden [junta] has been pressing U.S. allies in the Arab world to increase production in hopes of holding down fuel prices and perhaps tempering inflation. The price of oil is up more than 24 percent since the start of the year.” Oil Soars After Arab Oil Ministers Turn Biden Down Again, Refusing to Open Oil Taps
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “My WSJ op-ed with Andrew Gutmann “Inside the Woke Indoctrination Machine” continues to generate enormous attention. Watch three more excerpts from the training sessions cited in the article, including critical analysis of the claims they make, and how these ideas influence children in NAIS schools.” More Video from “Inside the Woke Indoctrination Machine” of National Association of Independent Schools
- Robert Spencer: “It was predictable that a fake hate crime would lead the apostles of race hate and division not to confess that their hysteria was unfounded and destructive, but to double down and claim that racism was a big problem anyway. And one day, by golly, they’ll find a hate crime to prove it. A real one. You’ll see.” Jim Crow Returned in Sacramento, Leftists Went Wild, But Yes, It Was Yet Another Fake Hate Crime
- “[Chinese] Covid lockdowns and restrictions, coupled with a newfound awareness by parents of woke indoctrination in many public schools, have families embracing private educational options.” Nearly 2 Million Kids Left Public Schools From 2020 to 2021
- “If I was a parent in Loudoun County, I would not care one iota that this mask mandate has been voided. Instead, I would be terrified of putting my children under the control of these tyrants, with or without a mask mandate. The vicious and dishonest behavior in the past two years by the administrators and teachers in these schools against little children is beyond the pale. All of them still work there. None have been fired or replaced.” Pushback: Why Are Any Parents Sending Their Kids Back to Loudon County Schools?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Agreed. JD Vance: “Don’t Care What Happens to Ukraine,” I “Care About” Mexican Fentanyl Crossing Our Border, Killing Americans
- “She ought to be thanking ICE for keeping her district safe and New York safe and this country safer by all the things I just said, but she doesn’t understand what ICE does. She just thinks they are just an immigration agency. They’re a lot bigger and do a lot more important national security work for this nation,” Homan said. Former Acting ICE Director: Titty Caca AOC “Once Again Proves She’s the Least Smart Congresswoman in the History of the United States Congress”
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “‘Eric Holder paid six figures to elect Earls so she could decide this case,’ said Galey, who added that Earls should have recused herself from the redistricting case. Earls rejected calls last month to recuse herself from the litigation.” How Eric Holder Tipped the Scales in North Carolina’s Redistricting Fight
- Okay, everybody convoy to Vermont, learn the phrase “no habla Ingles” and demand a ballot. Problem solved. Vermont Towns Open Voting to Foreign Nationals, Offering Ballots in Foreign Languages
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “‘I proud to join my Democratic colleagues in meeting with Israeli leadership and affirming, in no uncertain terms, our commitment to not only sustaining but also strengthening the American-Israeli relationship,’ Torres said in a text from the ‘Land of Milk and Honey.’ Torres blasted the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel.” (I guess Jew-hate doesn’t poll well, at least the in-your-face Jew-hate – jjs) House Democrats Visit Israel After Titty Caca AOC Claimed Jewish State “Cages” Palestinian Kids
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “She allegedly called one girl an ‘acne fucker,’ which prompted the girl to leave the room in tears. Broyles allegedly called another girl a ‘Hispanic fucker’ and another a ‘judgy fucker.'”Oklahoma Democrat U.S. House Candidate Blames Meds for Profanity-Laced Rant at Pre-Teen Party
- “The voters know the difference between specious talking points and effective policies.”Sorry Democrats, Your Problem Isn’t Messaging
- “Trump’s new social media venture, Truth Social, went live early Monday morning with approximately 150,000 users waitlisted to register. The new app has reportedly reached the top of the Apple app store.” Crowd Cheers On Trump for Presidents’ Day Outside His Florida Golf Course
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “They’ve set America back terribly. In nine months we’ll see if any of the damage can be reversed.” Biden-Pelosi Democrats’ Seven Deadly Sins: D.R.E.A.M.E.R.
- Happy to volunteer to hold her head in that position for maximum de-stressing. Titty Caca AOC Dunks Her Face in Bowl of Ice Water on Instagram Live to De-Stress
- “Our Potato State correspondent knows who he won’t be voting for this fall.” Idaho’s Two Mikes — One Pro-January 6th Commission, the Other Pro-Infrastructure Bill
- “Politicians seeking to capitalize on the white-hot fury of the American electorate had better get with the program or be crushed by the rising movement.” (agree in the main with the essay, though it does not address the real problem of the entrenched bureaucracy and lack of morality of leaders in and out of government – jjs) Never Again!
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Can Americans’ dissatisfaction with the media get any worse? It just did.” I&I/TIPP Poll: Media Goes Failing Grades Once Again for Coverage of Major Issues, Divisiveness
- “Did you get that? Fox has so many viewers because CNN (which Fox has been trouncing for years) sent them there. I guess nobody watches CNN anymore because it’s too popular. That sounded funnier in the original Berra.” CNN Stopped Reporting On Its Favorite Boogeyman and the Reason Is Hilarious
- Even fellow idiot David French called out Tribe for that stupidity. Left-Wing Imbecile Lawrence Tribe Suggests Tucker Carlson, “Trump Wing” of GOP Are Committing Treason For Opposing Ukraine Conflict
- “It’s tricky for left-wing propagandists to keep pushing their narrative of concerned parents as domestic terrorists and racists when recall results reveal that parents won’t tolerate harmful progressive pushes in even the deepest blue Democrat strongholds — so CNN has changed its tune.” After Slandering Loudon Parents, CNN Is Trapped By San Francisco Recalls
- “Yup, just a puny ~3,700,000 MW (w/ 4 hrs) of batteries and ~390,000 MW of HVDC and ~5,900,000 MW of generation,” wrote Dr. Christopher Clack, an environmental researcher who published a paper in 2017 refuting a previous paper by Jacobson on the same topic.Washington Post Blasted Online For Story Claiming Wind and Solar Would Solve Blackouts
- “The list included Joe Biden who called him a white supremacist in a campaign ad. The ad is still posted on Joe Biden’s Twitter page.” Kyle Rittenhouse Announces Intention to Sue Leftwing Media Personalities and Outlets Who Repeatedly Lied About Him — Whoopi “Fat Albert Speer,” Cenk Uygur, and Others Make the List
- “The Democrat-controlled Virginia Senate has proven a tough battle ground for pro-lifers, with losses and wins in the session’s first 30 days.” Virginia Democrats Vote For Allowing Babies Who Survive Abortions To Die Without Care
- “This year in June, it will be ten years since Venezuela banned private gun ownership. The new law banned all commercial sales of firearms and ammunition to private gun owners.”The Democrats Are Turning America into the New Venezuela
BIDEN-CREATED UKRAINE CRISIS
- “Putin declared Russia-led breakout areas of Ukraine’s Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts as people’s republics and independent regions on Monday. In his order, released shortly after announcing the move, Putin ordered Russian troops into the areas.” Putin Orders Troops Into Ukraine Separatist Regions on “Peacekeeping” Mission
- “Putin delivered nearly an hour-long speech lobbing allegations of foreign meddling in Ukraine against the west and reiterating accusations of oppression of ethnic Russians by the government of Ukraine. He called Ukraine a puppet state of the United States and officially recognized two separatist groups in eastern Ukraine as independent states.” Putin Gives His Most Fiery Speech Yet; Here Are the Key Points
- Jeez, why don’t you quit your bitching, turn the tables, and go invade Russia first?!Volodymyr Zelensky Warns West of “Karma” for Ignoring 8-Year-Old Russian Invasion of Ukraine
- Richard Fernandez: “. . . it is not only the Kremlin’s behavior that has a bizarre feel to it. Despite decrying the seriousness of the situation, Western governments aren’t obviously readying for a European conflict. Instead they are focusing on masks, mandates and invoking war powers to force truckers to comply with soon to be abolished Covid vaccine requirements. One would think the southern border would be secured, oil stockpiled, and STEM not CRT taught in reopened schools. But none of this is happening.” Slow Boiling the Western Alliance Like a Frog
- Maybe if you stopped persecuting your own Christian citizens, I could take you seriously.Finnish President: We Are in a Colder Situation Than We Were During the Traditional Cold War
- “If Putin and Biden meet, what cards does Biden hold, other than deuces?” (liquified ass deuces – jjs) Putin is Playing Biden like a Fiddle
- “Mississippi GOP Senator Roger Wicker is at it again, urging the Biden [junta] to ‘protect our democratic friends’ in Ukraine, and invoking the domino theory.” Roger Wicker Plays Dominoes
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “There were no injury reports immediately following the blast, according to the Associated Press. Additionally, there were no reports of property damage to the towns and homes on Etna’s slopes as the volcano erupted, the outlet reported.” Mount Etna Erupts, Massive Ash Cloud Looms Over Eastern Sicily
- Thad McCotter: “America’s self-anointed elite is addicted to genocidal communist China’s money; and, consequently, beholden to that malevolent government’s influence in order to get their fix. The Beijing regime has weaponized the greed of our nation’s self-anointed elites, who have rationalized and/or lied away any qualms about their self-destructive behavior and its continuing damage to our American family.” Time for a “Fearless Introspection” of Communist Chinese Influence
- “Some questions for the ‘Supreme Leader.'” Khamenei: What’s All This “Nonsense” About Iran Wanting a Nuclear Weapon?
- “Our leaders are fixated on subverting nations with values they find inconvenient, but are willing to tolerate bad actors they find useful.” The False Promise of Promoting American Values Abroad
- “Nigeria’s Vice President recently pointed out, ‘Efforts to restrict fossil fuel investments in Africa are even harder to stomach because many of the wealthy countries behind them — including Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States — include natural gas in their own multi-decade plans to transition to clean energy.'” Starved for Energy, Africans Tap Fossil Fuels
- “A must-read, essential book.” Robert Spencer’s The Critical Qur’an
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “Drawing parallels with former German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s disastrous open borders policies enacted during Europe’s 2015 migrant crisis, the statement lays out a series of concerning policies which have scarcely been approved by local stakeholders.” (local stakeholders; how cute – jjs) Biden Relocates 2000 Afghans PER MONTH to Virginia Conference Center Near Two Local Schools
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “No biometric data — including facial recognition — will be required if taxpayers choose to authenticate their identity through a virtual interview,” the IRS said in a statement. IRS Will Allow Taxpayers to Opt Out of Facial Recognition Scan to Access Taxes Online
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “While our prior databases on higher education and elite private schools served as educational tools for students and parents making application decisions, the medical school database serves as a wake-up call for the public to pay attention to the damaging racialization of medical education.” Almost All of Top 25 Medical Schools Mandate Race-Based Training and Study, New CriticalRace.org Database Shows
- “We need to end [Chinese] Covid measures that have provoked the kinds of social and economic dysphoria that contributed to the surge of overdose deaths.” Drug Spike From Lockdowns and Open Borders is Killing and Maiming Millions of Americans
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “An anti-development lawsuit targeting UC–Berkeley exposes the absurdity of California’s environmental laws.” Not in Our Backyard
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The parents learned from their daughters that the male counselors used “they/them” pronouns and stayed with them in their cabins for three nights at Camp Pali.” (Pali. “Stinian” or pocket-palm? – jjs) California Science Camp Allows “Non-Binary” Men to Be Housed with Fifth-Grade Girl Campers
- “William Tubbs, who molested a ten-year-old girl two weeks shy of turning 18, began identifying as a transgender woman and asked to be called “Hannah” after being arrested, according to Fox.” Child Molester Boasted About Light Penalties Before Being Sentenced To Girls’ Juvenile Detention Facility: REPORT
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The presidency itself, like so many aspects of American culture, is now in the middle of ideological crossfire between left and right. Is there a way that the center can find its voice in arguments about the presidency?” Harris asked. “Yes, there is. A good way to start would be to cancel the day we mark today: ‘Presidents Day.'” (go to hell – jjs) Politico Magazine Columnist Communist: Presidents’ Day “Mythologizing History,” Time to Cancel Holiday
- “The real ones libs would shut down in a flash.” Creating Safe Spaces
- “Currently, ideologues who seek division in America control how our racial history is taught, but we can change that by teaching the complicated and interesting truth.” Black History Month Is Appropriate Time For The Truth
- Christian Toto: “Veteran colorist Gabe Eltaeb’s Truth. Justice. American Way offers old-school thrills.” DC Artist Bounces Back by Defying Woke Mob
- Salena Zito: “There are thousands of Tracy Wilsons out there attending community colleges, trade schools, and apprenticeship programs, eager to show their value, even when so many do not acknowledge it.” Mike Rowe Scholarship Highlights the Lost Virtues of Hard Work and Sweat
HITHER & YON
- “The Democrat strategist was a founding co-host of the long-running Fox News show.” Bob Beckel, Former Co-Host of The Five, Dead at 73
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.