Good morning, kids. Thursday and while Joey Soft-Serve has the intellectual agility of a geoduck with final stage syphilis, I’m beginning to suspect that Sean Hannity must be jealous. While Biden’s #1 idiot status can’t be topped because of his 50-year record of being spectacularly wrong about every major policy issue and on top of that, dementia that’s rapidly dissolving what’s left of his cerebral cortex, Hannity for sure stole his thunder with this glittering example of abject retardation:
“It’s a simple rule in life. If you invade an innocent country and you kill women and children and men, you forfeit your right to lead a country and you forfeit your right to live. And I hope the people around Vladimir Putin take action sooner than later.”
“Now currently the U.S. operates under a decades-old executive order signed by [former President] Gerald Ford that prohibits the U.S. government employees from engaging in political assassinations. But my final question tonight is when it comes to Putin, is it now time to visit the rule? My rule I like better. New rule. You invade a sovereign country, you kill innocent men, women and children, you forfeit your right to run a country and you forfeit your life to live. It’s that simple.”
Where do I even begin? The complete and utter cluelessness and sheer pig ignorance of Sean Hannity is just gobsmackingly radiant. On a national American television network, Hannity calls for the U.S. government to use political assassination as a legitimate foreign policy tool. Forget for a moment that, as the imbecile notes, it was outlawed back in the mid-70s (or more than likely we do engage in this activity clandestinely anyway but that’s for another time), Vladimir Putin is not Salvador Allende, Baby Doc Duvalier, Manuel Noriega, Moammar Qaddafi, Saddam Hussein or even Fidel Castro. Vladimir Putin, Sean, is the premier of Russia, aka the former Soviet Union. The Wall was torn down but Russia remains one of our top two geopolitical rivals/enemies and still controls thousands of nuclear weapons from “fun-sized” suitcase nukes to fully MIRVed ICBMs (their battlefield readiness/reliability notwithstanding). It is axiomatic that everything the globalist stooges at Foggy Bottom and the Klain Kalorama Komintern have done that led Putin to invade Ukraine was wrong, and spectacularly so. But the opposite of wrong is not batshit fucking crazy insane.
Look, what Putin thought was going to be a 24-48 hour cakewalk has turned into a messy bloodbath not just in terms of the Ukrainians but the average Russian dogface who is suffering at the hands of motivated and enraged Ukrainians and inept and incompetent generalship at the tactical and strategic level. Now we have reports coming in, their veracity TBD, of Russian soldiers starting to not be all that enthusiastic to die for Putin, as well as Russians protesting against Putin and his invasion as well. Even the Chi-Coms are now openly advising him to cease fire and figure out an exit strategy.
Whatever one thinks about Putin’s state of mind and his vaunted shrewdness, he may have played the US and Europe for suckers, but he grossly miscalculated Ukraine’s ability to resist and give him a very bloody nose. So far. Can he stanch the “red red kroovy” and find a way out while saving face?
I have no problem — in fact, I encourage it highly — with providing Ukraine with all the 7.62 rounds, all the Stinger antiair missiles, and all the Javelin antitank missiles we can possibly get to them.
But crashing the ruble might be nuking a golden bridge too far — if you’ll allow me to tangle metaphors.
Sun Tzu’s advice to “Build your opponent a golden bridge to retreat across” has been bandied about more often in recent days as Putin’s Ukraine offensive has bogged down.
Losing an offensive war can make for an existential crisis for the Big Cheese who gave the Go order — Argentina’s Leopoldo Galtieri comes to mind. He took the Falkland Islands from Britain, the Brits took them back, then the police took Galtieri away.
That little adventure didn’t threaten Argentina directly; Britain was content with just getting the islands back.
So what do Galtieri and Argentina have to do with Sun Tzu and Putin?
Putin has already overcommitted in Ukraine. He can still win, of course, but the cost will almost certainly prove unacceptably high — and that’s just the military cost.
Vlad has got to be thinking of how to unstick himself from the Ukraine tar baby, but in a way that doesn’t end with him getting the Galtieri Treatment.
That’s what a “golden bridge” would be — a somewhat magnanimous Western alliance helping Putin get out of the stinking pile that he, himself, made.
Why should we be so nice?
Because the other realistic options are worse, including Russia’s option to use literal battlefield nukes.
As we discussed on the award-winning Cut Jib Newsletter Speaks podcast, it’s inconceivable that Putin would drop or set off a nuke anywhere in Ukraine, but that won’t necessarily stop him from pounding the country mercilessly with heavy artillery and 1,000 lb blockbusters dropped from Tu-95s. As I see it, he has two options; withdraw, declare victory, for sure retain the Donbas and save face, or define the road to victory as running straight through Kyiv and not stopping until you have Zelensky’s severed head on a platter. If he’s smart, and I think he is (his misreading of Ukraine notwithstanding), he’ll opt for the former.
But now, here comes Biden and his idiot puppet masters crashing the Russian economy or, even worse, Sean Hannity calling for Putin to get whacked by SEAL Team 6, (or MEAL Team 6 with Bearclaw Vindman on point) and what do you think that will do not only to the Russian leadership and worse to Russian public opinion? Suffice it to say, they won’t be in the mood for John Kerry and James Taylor stopping by the Bolshoi for a few choruses of “You’ve Got a Friend.”
Stepping back for a moment, none of this is meant to exonerate Vladimir Putin. He’s a thug, a murderer and now an aggressor nation killing civilians in the name of conquest in flagrant violation of all international norms. Yet, whatever his legitimate grievances are with us and Europe, or his fever dreams of restoring the Soviet Union and/or a Russian Empire, it is the stupidity of our “best and brightest” from the ivory towers of Johns Hopkins, the Kennedy School, Harvard, Yale and all the rest that got us here and gave him the green light.
Whatever happens, and whatever path Putin chooses, the last thing we should be doing is giving him and the Russian people and military a reason to stand by him, when by all indications, they are less and less thrilled with what he has wrought.
As for Sean Hannity, the manifestly irresponsible call for the American military to assassinate Vladimir Putin should result in his immediate shit-canning from the airwaves. The only saving grace is that the Left’s hatred of him and Fox might cause them to have a “Norman! Coordinate!”moment since they too are baying for Putin’s blood.
Sean Hannity and everyone who thinks like this has got to go.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Daniel Greenfield: “Don’t ask questions, just give them their citizenship.” “Afghan Adjustment Act” Would Legalize 36,000 Unvetted Afghans
BIDEN-CREATED WAG-THE-DOG UKRAINE CRISIS
- “Finnish lawmakers are considering potential NATO membership and Sweden is sending military equipment to Ukraine.” Finland, Sweden Continue Intriguing Response to Russia’s Threats About Joining NATO
- “One more indication that the war is going badly so far for Putin is the number of dead Russian soldiers being left behind.” Ukraine is Making Putin’s Foreign Adventure Costly in Lives and Prestige
- “The whole of Ukraine” was watching Biden’s address, Deputy Oleksandra Ustinova told Today’s Savannah Guthrie, but the State of the Union “was a total disappointment for us.”Ukrainian Lawmaker: Biden State of the Union Was “Total Disappointment”
- “Yes, it’s quite a pattern, Psaki. Quite a pattern indeed!” Peppermint Piss-Hockey Psaki Says the Quiet Part Out Loud: Biden “was Vice President the Last Time Russia Invaded Ukraine. This is a pattern”‘
- “Biden’s latest in his 40 years of dumb moves and Putin’s deadly belligerence have sent body counts and poverty soaring. He can fix it if he pulls a Germany and does an energy ‘U-turn’ in this country. That would require him to put America first, however. And he and his Democrat Leftist base would rather have war than do that.” If Biden’s So Tough, Why Did He Bend Over for Putin?
- “It’s important to know if your adversary is a bastard, or a crazy bastard.” Mad Dog Putin
- “The ability to mobilize civil society, through media in particular, can tip the scales towards victory or defeat as much as bombs and tanks.” Ukrainians Are Winning the Information War
- “Russian soldiers have begun sabotaging their own vehicles and surrendering in droves, the Pentagon reported Tuesday. ‘Not all of them were apparently fully trained and prepared, or even aware that they were going to be sent into a combat operation,’ said a senior Defense Department official . . . Even Russia’s oligarchs have started to squawk. Mikhail Fridman, founder of Russia’s largest private bank Alfa Bank, became the first Russian businessman to speak out against the conflict Friday, calling for an end to the ‘tragedy’ and ‘bloodshed.'”Russian Resistance is Growing Against Putin’s War
* * * * *
- “Can anything top John Kerry’s stern admonishment about climate change?” 35 Leftist Stupidities About the War in Ukraine
- “Valery Gergiev dismissed for refusal to support Ukraine.” Russian Conductor of Munich Philharmonic Fired After Failing to Submit to Mayor’s Demand He Denounce Putin
- “Religion, language, culture: a nation is more than the sum of these parts.” How Putin United Ukraine
- “Putin, macho image and all, a man who has virtually isolated himself at his absurd long diplomatic table, an aggressor protected by military security personnel has not read the biblical narrative recently or remembered its conclusion.” The Jewish David Faces the Russian Goliath
- “Although we might deplore disastrous mistakes made by U.S. administrations, it is Putin, not Americans or the Ukrainians, who in the end is responsible for this horrific invasion.” (who left him home alone with the matches and gasoline and told him not to be naughty? Clinton, Obama and Joey – jjs) Putin Is to Blame
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Ironically, Biden, who originally presented himself as someone who would unify the country, has spent the last year continually dividing Americans — particularly on issues related to the Chinese coronavirus, waging war against unvaccinated Americans.” (Munchausen’s by proxy lobotomy – jjs) Biden Claims We “Can’t Change How Divided We’ve Been” After a Year of Divisive Rhetoric
- “What happened to Matthew Perna must not be allowed to happen again.” It’s Time for a Jan. 6 Amnesty, Mr. So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” (is this author for real?! – jjs)
- “Governments should be terrified of infringing their citizens’ natural rights, not smugly self-assured that those rights can be watered down whenever expedient.” Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to G-d
- Now that the junta is finally letting up, I really am souring on this thing. “The People’s Convoy” Draws Thousands Near Indianapolis as it Barrels Toward Biden’s Doorstep
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Huge victory for healthcare workers.” Senate Passes Resolution to Block Biden’s CMS Vaccine Mandate
- “Public health has become merely an excuse to accrue power.” California Plots to Make Chinese COVID Mandates Permanent
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Democrats, like Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, and their allies in the liberal media, used Ukraine as a pawn in their impeachment plan as they pushed lies for years that weakened Ukraine and put America through political turmoil,” Johnson said. “They are well aware that our adversaries are taking advantage of President Biden as his policies — opening the border, massive deficit spending sparking inflation, and killing the Keystone XL pipeline, yet allowing Putin to complete [the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline] –weaken our country. No false attack will deter me from calling out their lies and destructive policies.” Senator Ron Johnson: Malig-Nancy Pelosi and Schiff-for-Brains Weakened Ukraine
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “No one likes delivering bad news,” Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee Ranking Member John Barrasso told the Daily Caller News Foundation in a statement. “This report should show how [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s reckless decisions to kill Keystone cost thousands of good-paying jobs.” “We’re still waiting for the answers they’re trying to hide,” Biden Junta Drags Feet on Mandated Keystone XL Economic Fallout Report
- Victor Davis Hanson: “In the end it doesn’t matter whether Biden was deluded or diabolical. Come November, Americans will rightfully blame him for willfully damaging their lives.” The Biden Inflation Octopus
- “This is insane, and people are starting to notice. Senator Joe Manchin, pointed out that this is now a national security issue, and he called on the Biden [junta] to change course and incentivize domestic oil production. This would have to include greenlighting Keystone and backing down on oil and gas lease suspensions. Which is to say, putting things back the way they were before Biden screwed them up. Is such a move even being considered? Apparently not” “Slacktivism” From the Biden Junta
- “You cannot be the superpower of the world if you have to depend on other nations to produce your energy.” Manchin: My Caucus, Biden Can’t Grasp That You Need Fossil Fuels or You “End up Like Germany”
- “The enthusiastic forfeiture of American energy independence has removed a key economic lever to sanction Russia.” Democrats Torpedo Legislation Aimed To Reclaim American Energy Independence
- “He’s counting on the public being more mentally decrepit than he is.” Does Anyone Believe Biden’s “Rescue” Plan Worked — Besides Biden?
- “Don’t bet on it — though the Biden [junta] is doing just that.” Can We Have Economic Growth Without Risk?
- “Inexorable economic laws mean that the Democrats’ green policies, especially when combined with Russian aggression, are reaching a painful conclusion.” The Economic Balloon That May Finally End Progressive Leftism
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- No more fartclams for that guy. Yikes. Woman Allegedly Decapitates Man During Sex, Hides Severed Genitalia: REPORT
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee disparaged us as political. I started filming my evidence, juxtaposed with her denials,” Normani tweeted. ‘You need to put down your camera,’ she said in a subcommittee on the constitution.” “This is Free Speech” Sheila Jackass Lee Messes With the Wrong Mom at a Hearing on CRT
- “Board president defended the decision from critics, saying that for ‘people of color,’ being ‘surrounded by other people similar to them, makes it easier.'” VIDEO: Seattle-Area School Board Defends Segregating Meetings by Skin Color
- “Even in many states that have freed adults from [Chinese] COVID restrictions, low-risk children continue to suffer for no reason other than teachers unions.” Democrats Have a Teachers Union Problem
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Fucking Pandering 101 . . . Full of shit.” Border Patrol Agents React to Biden’s State of the Union Immigration Claims
- “The latest Gallup poll found that just nine percent of Americans said they want increased immigration, while 35 percent said they want less immigration. Likewise, nearly 7-in-10 Republican voters and 32 percent of swing voters said they want to cut overall immigration.” (not that these venal globalist scum give a damn – jjs) Axis of Amnesty: Bush Center, Chamber of Commerce, Koch Network Unite to Lobby for Mass Immigration Expansion
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “In his Tuesday report and testimony, Gableman also called for the ‘elimination and dismantling’ of the Wisconsin Election Commission, which he called ‘hopelessly incompetent.’ ‘We have to have an election system in Wisconsin that is not only honest in fact, but also in appearance,’ he said.” Chief of Wisconsin Voting Probe Calls on Legislature to Consider Decertifying 2020 Election
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The exposé was orchestrated by GOP candidate Suzanne Harp, who was contacted by Joya in hopes she could help her confront Taylor privately and persuade him to ditch his campaign and resign from Congress, the outlet reported. ” (and thus, the word “fartclam” enters the lexicon – jjs) Texas Rep. Van Taylor Drops Reelection Bid Day After Primary Over Affair With “ISIS Bride”
- “In Illinois, it’s practically a rite of passage for politicians to get indicted and, if the allegations against him are proven true, Madigan was a very corrupt politician.” Former Illinois Democrat Speaker Michael Madigan Has Been Indicted
- “Joshua Weil also tormented female colleague, who said behavior made her ‘very uncomfortable.'” As a Teacher, Florida Dem Senate Hopeful “Slammed” Student to Ground
MORE REACTION TO THE THING’S SPEECH
- “If President Puddin Head’s team thinks lifting ridiculous [Chinese] COVID-19 policies and moving on from the crisis phase of the pandemic will have us all singing Kumbaya, they have another thing coming.” So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden’s Unity Tweet Might Be the Most Offensive Attempt to Retcon the Last Year
- “Until Democrats are willing to drop truly radical policies like the Equality Act, it’s all smoke and mirrors meant to distract voters.” Joe Biden’s State Of The Union Previewed Dems’ Fake Attempt To Walk Back Their Culture War
- Miranda Devine: “It’s hilarious that Joe Biden is embarking on a ‘Unity Agenda’ tour. After he spent the past year stigmatizing the unvaccinated, demonizing Trump voters as domestic terrorists and siccing the FBI on parents at school board meetings, now he wants unity? Even his own party isn’t unified. No fewer than three party factions, including The Squad, have offered up contradictory rebuttals of his State of the Union address. Not that his own speech wasn’t chock full of contradictions and delusions.” State of Confusion: Top 10 Ways Joe Biden Deluded Himself During His SOTU
- “Smoke and mirrors – and nonexistent solutions.” (to the disasters Joey and his gang caused – jjs) Sound Bites From a Failed State of the Union Address
- “His State of the Union address drew upon his usual litany of lies.” Biden’s Stale Sales Pitch
- “It’s another time-honored tradition in crisis communications that when you can’t change the facts, you change the subject.” Joe Can’t Change the Subject, So His SOTU Leaves Us Wishing to Change the President
- “After a year in the Oval Office, Biden has nothing to show but a column full of ‘L’s’ and a teleprompter full of more empty promises.” The “State of the Union” is a Disaster, So Biden Gave a Campaign Speech Instead
- That’s actually the one good thing about the entire spectacle. Besides, Black History Month ended Monday. Lawn jockey out front should’ve told you, Chuck. Racialist Scribbler Charles Blow (-Fly) on SOTU: “Biden Not Once Mentioned Blacks, Black People, African Americans”
- If McYertle is unhappy, it has to be good for America. Poll: Rick Scott’s 11-Point Senate Plan Roundly Supported by Voters; McConnell Unhappy
- “We are still in need of the qualities of great leadership.” Trump’s Virtues
- “With President Trump having effectively stated that he intends to run in 2024, it’s time to count the reasons why he was great and will be great again.” (it’s not so America needs Trump, it’s that America needs to absolutely eradicate the cancer of socialism/globalism/statism – jjs) Why America Needs Donald Trump
- Larry Elder: “The most important event in Obama’s early political life.” GOP “Gerrymandering” is “Racist” — Obama-Mandering is Just Politics
- “The response to Clinton’s obvious gaslighting was so hot the former secretary of State should check her ample ass for singe marks.” Hillary Clinton Gets Pop Quiz in Self-Awareness and Fails in Spectacular Fashion
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “The progressive emphasis on Ketanji Brown Jackson’s racial background and legal-defense experience misses the mark.” What Makes a Good Judge?
- “Media outlets ignore scandalous record ahead of hearings to confirm the next Supreme Court justice.” Mass Assassin-Linked Dick Turdbin’s Legacy of Shame
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- RUFKM?! No, really. R – U – F – K – M ? ! Sean Hannity Suggests the US Should Assassinate Putin
- “Faámelu, who is transgender, said that transphobia is pervasive in the city and neighboring countries.” CBS News Does Story About Transphobia in Ukraine as Bombs Fall on Country
- “The group within the Ukrainian National Guard are known for their robust Neo Nazi views.”Facebook Announces “Narrow Exception” for Previously Censored Neo-Nazi “Azov Battalion”
- “Rep. Henry Cuellar faces close primary battle against AOC-backed progressive.” House’s Last Pro-Life Democrat Is on the Ropes
- “[A] New York Supreme Court judge ruled that Attorney General Letitia James could not pursue dissolving the gun-rights group. . . During her 2018 campaign to be New York’s attorney general, James labeled the gun-rights group a ‘terrorist organization’ and vowed to ‘target the NRA.'” NRA Scores Court Victory Against AG Letitia James in New York
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Taiwan Power Co. said in a brief statement that its southern power grid system encountered a malfunction causing blackouts in southern Taiwan. Knock-on effects from the outage triggered power outages in some parts of northern and central Taiwan as well. The malfunction took place at Kaohsiung’s Hsinta Power Plant, the biggest power plant in southern Taiwan, according to the company. The iPhone processor production hub is in Tainan, in southern Taiwan.” (are you thinking what I’m thinking? – jjs) Taiwan Hit by Widespread Power Outages
- “Without diminishing the tragedy in Ukraine, it’s important to remember that the government has other, very dangerous, potentially genocidal, irons in the fire.” With All Eyes on Ukraine, Biden’s Junta is Selling Out to Iran
- “The weakness and incompetence of the Biden [junta] was irresistible to a tyrant like Vladimir Putin. And it may be to more tyrants, like Xi Jinping.” Elections Have Consequences, and 2020’s Was War
- “Germany appears to be a few steps ahead in the ongoing global chess match.” Germany Retakes Center Stage in Europe
- “Can the leopard change its spots?” (Erdogan ain’t the Emiratis; smells like another taqqiyasunrise to me – jjs) Erdogan and Herzog: a Budding Romance?
- “UN official calls for ‘Israeli restraint.'” (shoot to kill and Rachel Corrie Gaza into the Med – jjs) IDF Rebuked for Preventing Molotov Cocktail Attack
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Although the ice-minus bacteria proved safe and effective at preventing frost damage in field trials, further research and commercialization were discouraged by the combination of onerous government regulation, the inflated expense of doing the experiments, and the prospect of huge downstream costs and the stigma of pesticide registration. As a result, the product was never commercialized, and plants cultivated for food and fiber throughout the nation remain vulnerable to frost damage.” Feckless Feds Freeze ut Frost Fix
- “Afraid to give me an answer?” John Kennedy Presses Three Biden Judicial Nominees to Answer a Single Question
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Geopolitical realism requires energy realism.” Standing Up to Putin Means Ditching Net-Zero
- “. . . Tuesday night’s speech, after opening with supportive words for Ukraine itself, was otherwise oblivious to the fact of Western Europe now lying prostrate — cornered by its own obsession with Green New Deal policies (called ‘Net-Zero’ over there) into near-total reliance on intermittent energy and unreliable foreign sources of traditional hydrocarbons.”Biden’s Energy Policy: Something for Nobody
- “I’m really jogging my brain here.” (far left asshole Mandela Barnes from Wisconsin – jjs)Dem Senate Candidate Can’t Name His Climate Policy Accomplishments
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “If the growing low cost and far more effective options coming from private commercial space were not now available, I would fully expect Congress, the White House, NASA, and the big space companies like Boeing and Lockheed Martin to continue this dishonest shell game and simply — after a bit of uproar — replace SLS at some point with a new fake rocket program, costing more billions over decades and accomplishing nothing. Commercial space however has changed this political equation drastically. Congress, the White House, NASA, and the big space contractors can no longer play that game. Instead, the success of the new private companies is making their failures plain for all to see.” NASA IG: SLS Orion Cost Per Launch Equals $4.1 Billion and is Unsustainable
- “What I see is an old crater almost completely covered by glacial material. That material however is also very old, as there are numerous small craters on its surface, enough that it must have been here for a long time. Its cracked surface also suggests this glacier is very old.” Martian Crater Overwhelmed by Glacier (film at 11 – jjs)
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “These actions are clearly dangerous to the health of transgender youth in Texas.” (Abbott give the Ukrainian border guards on Snake Island reply – jjs) Biden Junta Threatens Texas Over Trans Kids: “HHS Will Take Immediate Action if Needed”
- “Media coverage of transgender issues tends to make four conceptual mistakes.” Misguided Affirmations
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Where do all these well-intentioned men and women come from pushing this incredibly destructive nonsense on our kids, religious congregations, and American communities?” The Wrecking Ball of American Cultural Marxism
- “An escapee from a communist gulag shines a light on the American principles worth fighting for.” Life Lessons with Dr. Bob: Yeonmi Park Escapes North Korea
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.