Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and things are getting hot in the Ukraine — literally.
A fire broke out at the Zaporizhzhia power plant in Ukraine as Russian forces bombard the facility, leading Ukrainian officials to claim that the threat is “10 times larger than Chernobyl.”
“Russian army is firing from all sides upon Zaporizhzhia NPP, the largest nuclear power plant in Europe,” Ukrainian foreign minister Dmytro Kuleba tweeted on Thursday evening. “Fire has already broke out. If it blows up, it will be 10 times larger than Chornobyl! Russians must IMMEDIATELY cease the fire, allow firefighters, establish a security zone!”
This is the kind of thing that worries me vis a vis the situation getting out of hand and going supercritical, pun absolutely intended. But you’ll be relieved to know that responsible, cooler heads are prevailing amongst our leadership.
Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham called for the assassination of Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday.
“Is there a Brutus in Russia? Is there a more successful Colonel Stauffenberg in the Russian military?” the senator wrote on Twitter. “The only way this ends is for somebody in Russia to take this guy out. You would be doing your country — and the world — a great service.
“The only people who can fix this are the Russian people. Easy to say, hard to do,” he continued. “Unless you want to live in darkness for the rest of your life, be isolated from the rest of the world in abject poverty, and live in darkness you need to step up to the plate.”
Well, at least he didn’t call for the CIA or SEAL Team 6 to do the wet work, so I guess that’s something. Funny. As Bogie said about Wilmer Cook in The Maltese Falcon “the cheaper the crook the gaudier the patter.” Unreal. Vladimir Putin, who has now gotten himself into a quagmire and whose own state of mind is being questioned, has absolute jerks over here calling for him to be taken out. Recall that Lindsay, the phony faygele, was wetting himself while exhorting the DC cops to open fire on unarmed American citizens who dared offend his sensibilities on 1/6/21. Right now, a Brutus over here ought to rip Lindsay’s arms out of their sockets and beat Sean Hannity to death with them — rhetorically speaking of course. Right now, we have a situation that is at or very near the point of spiraling out of control. It’s bad enough that on our side of the coin we have a demented vegetable in the Oval Office being controlled by manifestly irresponsible ideologues and out of touch apparatchiks in Foggy Bottom, Langley and the Pentagon. That is, when they can control the mush coming out of his spittle-flecked cake-hole. I mean, which is worse; that his stating Putin could insert “just the tip” into Ukraine was a malaprop or an intentional green light?
That said, what worries me is that the longer this drags on without Ukraine crying uncle (Joe) or Putin seizing the strategic assets and territory that effectively captures the country, the more desperate he will get. The safest bet for him would be to be happy with the capture of Kherson and the Donbas, declare victory, withdraw from everywhere else and lick your wounds. Of course, will the world lift all sanctions now that the rhetoric of Putin being Hitler has flooded the airwaves? Can Biden and the rest of the world do that without further flushing their credibility down the shitter after “two weeks” (about 99 in real time) to flatten society? No, they can’t. And Putin is not going to let the ruble disintegrate without a reaction.
But that’s at a strategic level. The Ukrainians reportedly took out a big Russian general. What’s to stop the Red Army version of General Jack D. Ripper going rogue and lighting off a suitcase nuke on Kyev? Or firing a MRBM on Incirlik Air Base in Turkey? That’s why I was hard on the Beaver, er, Lindsay. We are in a pickle right now thanks to Obama, Biden and Clinton. The longer this goes on, the more likely we are going to get our hair mussed.
In successful systems, bad news flows to the top. In unsuccessful systems, underlings make sure it doesn’t reach their superiors because they don’t want to look bad.
In really unsuccessful systems, superiors make clear to their underlings that they don’t want to hear the bad news. I think that’s what’s happened to Putin. I saw a video being passed around by pro-Putin trolls on the Web that showed him riding in limos and walking around to the tune of gangsta rap, but it didn’t make him look powerful so much as isolated.
Now things haven’t gone according to plan, and there doesn’t appear to be a plan B because Putin never seriously considered the possibility of failure. Russia is isolated diplomatically and economically to an unprecedented degree, while it flounders militarily.
This doesn’t make Putin less dangerous necessarily — in some ways it makes him more so — but it does mean that he’s unlikely to behave in a clearheaded or objectively reasonable fashion.
Here in the United States, meanwhile, we have leadership problems of our own. [So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden managed to stumble his way through an uninspired State of the Union address in which he confused Ukrainians and Iranians, but he has shown no signs of being capable of the kind of leadership we need. (Unlike the Germans, he’s not even rethinking his dumb energy policies, which need to be changed to promote energy independence and weaken Putin further.) . . .
. . . Meanwhile, another big player, China, isn’t much more impressive. President Xi Jinping, while younger than Biden and Pelosi at a sprightly 69, is in a tenuous position at home. China’s zero-COVID policy has failed and the public resents it, a real-estate collapse looms even as other businesses teeter financially — and Xi’s power hangs by a thread as he faces challengers who don’t like his one-man state or his saber-rattling abroad . . .
. . . Only in Europe do we see, surprisingly, glimmers of more sensible behavior, as fear of a Russian invasion concentrates the minds of leaders there.
The truth is, throughout the past two years of [Chinese] COVID panic, we’ve seen that the world’s leadership class isn’t up to the task. Now, facing a major diplomatic crisis, we have to hope it will do better. Hope and maybe pray a little.
Yes indeed, Glenn Reynolds. Around the globe. TOP. Men. Meanwhile, it’s funny in a sick, twisted way that Joey Soft-Serve confused Iranians and Ukrainians. But it’s not funny for a number of reasons. And in fact, it might be quite revelatory, because while we weren’t looking . . .
A senior Russian official announced on Thursday that a new nuclear deal with Iran will be announced within 24 to 48 hours, signaling the Biden [junta’s} continued reliance on and cooperation with Moscow even as it wages a full-scale war in Ukraine.
Mikhail Ulyanov, Russia’s ambassador for Iran negotiations, made the announcement in a video now circulating on social media. Ulyanov also said that he does not see the deal falling apart as a result of Russia’s war, and that the two issues remain separate.
The terms of the deal remain unknown as the Biden [junta] has sought to cut Congress out of the deal and prevent it from performing its legally mandated oversight. Under the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015, Congress must give its approval of any new agreement with Iran. While the Biden administration has promised to follow this law, Congress has not been presented with details of the deal or been asked to approve it before the United States signs.
Hallelujah! At long last, a victory for the Biden junta – – wait a second. Aren’t we a red nether hair’s breadth from sending US combat troops into Ukraine? Aren’t we sanctioning the Russians out the wazoo because of Putin’s Hitler-ish behavior? How could that be happening while at the same time we’re working with them to give Iran the green light to build nukes?
So, okay. Some crazy Ivan or worse, crazy Vladimir, gave the go ahead to shell a Ukrainian nuke plant and risk Chernobyl times 100. If this treaty goes ahead – and it will go ahead because Valerie Jarrett, Ron Klain and Barack Obama couldn’t care fuck-all for the now defunct US Constitution – the real action is going to be in and around the Persian Gulf.
It’s insane. The one Achilles heel of Putin is oil, and we have a junta in power that is hell bent on literally sending America back into the dark ages by destroying our fossil fuel industry. Yet, at the same time, the blowback of $110 a barrel crude and $7.00 a gallon gas – and rising – has forced them not to back down from the insane green nightmare but to allow as the article reads “Sanctioned Russian ships ferrying illicit Iranian crude oil in new sanctions-busting scheme” and insist on our buying our oil from Iran.
1 – Fuel Putin’s war machine while publicly having the vapors
2 – Buy Iranian oil to keep the peons in flyover country happy AND green light their nukes
3 – Completely impoverish America
4 – ???
5 – Profit!!!
High prices are by design, and they don’t care if it hurts your family, your job, your food supply, or your ability to move freely about the country as long as their windmills and Chinese-made solar panels operate your cars and planes.
Don’t ask questions.
The timing is spectacularly bad. Democrat authoritarians have begun removing mandates and lockdowns because the political science has changed and Leftist politicians are being hurt in public opinion polls. But these autocrats have re-imposed another kind of lockdown. They’re making gas so expensive you won’t be able to go anywhere.
The Republican Party’s RNC Research highlighted three key Democrats spouting off on energy policy and they said the quiet part out loud, as the saying goes. Before the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Remember when Joe Biden’s Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm laughed when asked what she would do about gas prices hovering at $2.89? . . .
. . . This is the plan.
As the old saying goes, “you can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.” If you’re wondering, we’re the eggs. They’ll still be able to take private jets to Davos and Aspen and parts in between to do the “people’s business.” Just to clarify, we’re not “the people,” either. They’re the people.
And she’s not the only one.
On Thursday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, born 81-years-ago when gas was 18 cents per gallon, decreed she was opposed to importing Russian energy. Even as Biden has grossly increased Russian energy imports, Pelosi is now all for cutting them off and continuing the Biden [junta] policy of halting drilling on public lands. This has reduced supply and increased prices for everything: meat, produce, bread.
So, Nancy’s reaction is, “Let them eat cake.”
There’s an old saying: Man plans and G-d laughs. All it takes is one crazy Ivan, or even crazier bastard in the West Wing, to miscalculate and the best laid plans of Putin, Biden/Jarret, Xi, Khamenei, Soros et al will go up like Hiroshima.
And in the immortal words of General Buck Turgidson, “Suge! Don’t forget to say your prayers.”
Have a good weekend. AND . . . if you can, please consider hitting Ace’s and my tip jar? It helps keep the lights on and is truly appreciated.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Taiwan, Xi Jinping, and America’s year of danger.” The Gathering Typhoon
- “The federal student data system embedded in this bill is only one conference committee away from [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden signing it into law.” Almost-Law College Transparency Act Would Build Another National Surveillance System
- Julie Kelly: “When half the country has lost its sense of pity for fellow citizens, and the ruling class reserves pity only for themselves and faraway lands, what can be left of American civilization?” A Country Without Pity
- “Western diplomats should be burning the midnight oil now, searching for ways to bring this conflict to a speedy halt and to fashion a final agreement acceptable, if not pleasing, to the parties. They should be restraining, not encouraging, the uninformed and overheated rhetoric.” (start with ripping out Sean Hannity’s vocal chords, rhetorically speaking – jjs)Stop The Momentum Pushing Us Toward World War III
- Daniel Greenfield: “A tough choice between Muslim Europe and Muslim Russia.” Islam is the Only Winner in the Ukraine War
- “The nuclear facility is the largest of its kind in Europe and a possible explosion could cause a disaster ’10 times larger than Chernobyl,’ one Ukrainian official warned. Zaporizhzhia generates a quarter of the nation’s electricity. One of its six reactors had been on fire after the shelling, a plant spokesman said, adding that it was not operating but contained nuclear fuel.” Ukraine Calls Russia “Nuclear Terror” as Nuke Plant Burns After Attack, Asks Europe to Intervene
- Biden joined Zelensky in “urging Russia to cease its military activities in the area and allow firefighters and emergency responders to access the site.” Biden Responds to Russian Attack on Ukrainian Nuclear Plant
* * * * *
- “Sanctioned Russian ships ferrying illicit Iranian crude oil in new sanctions-busting scheme.”Russia Involved in Plot To Help Iran Bust US Oil Sanctions
- “The fall of Kherson, located in southern Ukraine on the Dnieper River, could provide crucial ground for Russian troops to advance deeper into the country.” Russia Seizes First Major Ukrainian City
- Dmitri Simes: “Russia’s progress on other fronts is moving more slowly. In the north, fierce fighting is continuing between Russian and Ukrainian troops for control of Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second-largest city and a major industrial hub.” Russian Forces Advance in Southern Ukraine, While Offensive Stalls in Other Regions
- “Republicans are using high oil prices to call for the production of more oil in the US. Psaki mocked the idea of Biden allowing the Keystone XL pipeline to go forward.” White House Opposes Ban on Russian Oil Imports; Urges World to Reduce Reliance on Oil to Punish Vladimir Putin
- “French President Emmanuel Macron met with Putin in early February, telling sources that he was struck at how different the Russian president was compared to when he met him during the summer of 2021, according to Reuters.” What’s Going On With Vladimir Putin’s Weird Behavior?
- Top Chinese banking regulator: “China won’t join such sanctions.” (Nelson Muntz plays sad trombone – jjs) China Won’t Recognize Biden’s Sanctions on Russia
- “We have good contact. I can tell you the truth,” Zelenskyy told Yingst. “It’s a pity it began after the beginning of this war, but we have it. My appreciation to him and to his team. We can speak now often.” Zelenskyy: Biden Only Gave Support to Ukraine “After” Russia Invaded
- Pull off Hannity’s arms and beat this schmuck to death with them, rhetorically speaking.“Take This Guy Out”: Fey Fraud Lindsey Graham Calls for Assassination of Putin
- John Ratcliffe & Cliff Sims: “Trump not only successfully deterred Russia from acting against Ukraine, he effectively deterred a lot of bad behavior across the planet.” Fear of Donald Trump Kept Putin From Invading Ukraine. Here’s How Trump Pulled It Off
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Will Joe Biden, the second coming of George McGovern, give Putin what he really wants?” Bombshell Revelations
* * * * *
- Glenn Reynolds: “Only in Europe do we see, surprisingly, glimmers of more sensible behavior, as fear of a Russian invasion concentrates the minds of leaders there. The truth is, throughout the past two years of [Chinese] COVID panic, we’ve seen that the world’s leadership class isn’t up to the task. Now, facing a major diplomatic crisis, we have to hope it will do better. Hope and maybe pray a little.” The World’s Weak Leadership Isn’t Up to the Ukraine Crisis
- “Recollections from the thawing of the Cold War as things now begin to heat up.” When I Met Putin
- “Megalomaniac tyrants with excellent propaganda capabilities always run the risk of believing their own lies.” Cleanly Washed Russian Brains
- “‘Attitude tests’ labeled ‘silly and counterproductive.'” Backlash Over Munich Orchestra Conductor Being Fired For Failure to Denounce Putin
- “There is no moral equivalence between Ukraine and Russia, but neither country is Nazi Germany.” Everyone is Hitler
- “The economic burden of the West’s penalties against Russia will grow worse over time.”War By Sanctions
- Sebastian Gorka: “As conservatives who fought against the scourge of communism and the Soviet Union, what is the best response now that the Cold War has been replaced with a hot war?” The Right Response to the War in Ukraine
- Oleg Atbashian (The People’s Cube): “Russia can’t beat the Azov battalion fighters on the battlefield, so it uses propaganda to libel them as Nazis.” About Those “Neo-Nazis” in Ukraine . . .
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “My dick is bigger than yours and the Italians. . . I have the biggest dick in Chicago.” (no, you ARE the biggest dick in Chicago – jjs) Chicago Mayor Lightfoot Accused of Raging Against Officials Who Wanted to Display Columbus Statue: Report
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “. . . maybe it’s too early to start burning your masks — if you’re the kind of person who follows mask mandates.” Of Course: A New Chinese COVID Variant Has Arrived Just in Time
- “Teams are still required to adhere to local state and city requirements, but are no longer required by the NFL to wear masks while at the team facility, regardless of vaccination status.” NFL Drops All Chinese COVID-19 Protocols Effective Immediately
- “The problem here really has less to do with the Wuhan panic and more to do with who is really in charge at these hospitals, which is certainly not the doctors and nurses, as it should be. Instead, policy is set by administrators and managers who have relatively little medical knowledge, and have no real business setting such employment health policy. In fact, these administrators have clearly proven their incompetence by the [Chinese] COVID policies they mandated in the past two years. If doctors truly cared about their patients, they would revolt, and wrest control of their practices away from these fools.” Today’s Blacklisted Americans: Hundreds of Nurses Fired or Quit Over Hospitals’ Chinese COVID Shot Mandate
- Two years after he developed mild symptoms in March 2020, Kaine said he still “feels like all my nerves have had, like, five cups of coffee.” (second hand smoke from Antifa sonny boy’s crack pipe – jjs) Tim Kaine Wants the Government To Study Medically Dubious “Long [Chinese] COVID”
- “A nation itching for a return to normalcy and sensible health decisions became impatient with the Democrats trying to paint Republicans as ‘anti-science’ because they ditched the masks months ago, and voters will penalize the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] and his party for their stupidity and arrogance.” Democrats’ Pivot on Masks Too Late to Save Them From Midterm Disaster
- “The CDC changes its outdated, unreasonable [Chinese] COVID metrics well after the public had moved on.” Leading from Behind
- “Science vs. Pseudo-Science.” Philosophy and the History of Science in the Age of Chinese COVID: Part V
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “High prices are by design, and they don’t care if it hurts your family, your job, your food supply, or your ability to move freely about the country as long as their windmills and Chinese-made solar panels operate your cars and planes. . . Remember when Joe Biden’s Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm laughed when asked what she would do about gas prices hovering at $2.89?” Biden and Democrats’ “Let Them Eat Cake” Moment in Face of Exploding Gas Prices
- “A word salad of bureaucratic bullshit.” Democrats Say To Fight Russia, Buy Oil From Iran
- “Joe Biden’s State of the Union plan to squelch inflation will only make it worse.” Sorry Mr. So-Called Quote-Unquote “president,” But Inflation Isn’t Due to “Greed”
- “Pelosi had trouble articulating at times during this news conference, at one point drawing a dome with her hand as she failed to recall the words ‘Strategic Petroleum Reserve.'” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Slams Oil Companies, Says She’s “Not for Drilling on Public Lands”
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Rochester Community Schools Superintendent Robert Shaner admitted to monitoring social media posts made by parents and contacting at least two employers and one police department over parents’ posts, according to a Feb. 15 deposition reported by the Detroit News. Parents are calling for his resignation amid the spying allegations, according to Fox News.” Michigan Superintendent Raked in Nearly $700,000 in Salary, Benefits as He Monitored Parents’ Social Media
- “A Virginia high school earned legal rebuke for its race-conscious admissions policy, but schools that keep quiet may get away with similar behavior.” Keep Your Discrimination Quiet
- “After the March 1 primaries, invigorated Republican candidates are ready to take on radical education proposals by the horns.” Texas Parents Make Strong Showing In State School Board Primary
- Relentless pounding on tables and yelling caused event to be halted: “We want you off this campus, that’s what we want. . . We don’t want to hear from you . . . Get out!” Ilya Shapiro Shouted Down, Prevented From Speaking At UC-Hastings Law School: “Get Out!”
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Margot Cleveland: “Special Counsel Michael Gableman vetted more than 90 nursing homes in five different counties and concluded there was ‘widespread election fraud.'” Wisconsin Special Counsel Finds “Widespread Election Fraud” in 2020 Nursing Homes
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Company cut off Israeli manufacturer’s 35-year contract after he refused to participate in ‘illegal’ boycott.” Manufacturer Sues Ben & Jerry’s Over Israel Boycott
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “A handful of Republicans in the Virginia House of Delegates and Senate are thwarting Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s campaign promises.” Republicans Thwart Pro-Life, Pro-Woman, Anti-Racist Bills In Virginia’s Legislature
- “It’s not just that she was unhappy with her husband’s peccadillos; it’s also that she’s got some interesting things to say about Jeffrey Epstein.” Bill Gates’ Ex-Wife is Anxious to Distance Herself From Jeffrey Epstein
- “What the establishment prefers to do is what Mitch McConnell has always done: run on nothing except how bad the other guy is.” (and do nothing if they gain control – jjs) Senate Republicans Trash Rick Scott For Telling Voters How He’ll Work For Them
- “Breitbart News reported that Purley, after he was fired from Feinstein’s office for performance-related issues, entered the U.S. Capitol and smoked a marijuana blunt in the California Democrat’s office.” (it’s a black lab, so what’s the beef? – jjs) Fired Dianne Feinstein Staffer: “Senator Cares More About Her Dog than Black People”
- “Pelosi and Whoopi can attack me.” Lauren Boebert Says She’ll “Take the Heat” to Honor the 13 Americans Killed in Afghanistan
- “Celebrity doc’s poll numbers drop amid barrage of attack ads.” (no idea who McCormick is but Oz’s association with Oprah IMHO is the kiss of death – jjs) Free Beacon Poll: McCormick Overtakes Oz in PA Primary
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Ukrainians, Iranians. Easy to confuse the two.” When Biden Said Putin Will Never Win Over the Iranian People, I – . . . – Ran
- “How labor unions, working with American conservatives, could rescue America’s middle class.” The Union Card
- “Why are the men of the left so eager to become women if no one is going to protect them when they are hit in the face with a human mud pie? More lunacy! A store in Portland (of course) is closing for two to three weeks, depending on how long it takes for them to exorcise their demons of ‘white supremacy.'” The Lunatic Left Is Going Off the Rails on the Crazy Train (Again)
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “I don’t think she’s an idiot. To the contrary, I think she’s very cunning. I just think she happens to be heartless. And, to be completely honest, evil, that she would do this to a family.” Verdict on Ketanji Brown Jackson: “Supreme”-ly Heartless
- “Why announce the sex and skin color of a Supreme Court nominee weeks in advance of naming the name? It’s not just for woke virtue-signaling. . . Ketanji Brown Jackson is intended to be the pro-criminal, anti-LEO lobby’s camel under the tent, to infect the Supreme Court itself with this malevolent attitude.” The Hidden Agenda Behind Joe Biden’s Black, Female Supreme Court Pledge
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The Senate Commerce Committee advanced Gigi Sohn’s Federal Communication Commission (FCC) and Alvaro Bedoya’s Federal Trade Commission (FTC) nominations, putting Democrats one step closer to being able to advance their leftist agenda, including censorship, at the agencies.” Democrats Advance Radical FCC, FTC Nominees to Senate for Confirmation
- “You know Ginni Thomas really triggers the left when her heartfelt notes to clerks and spouses makes the left see conspiracies and corruption.” Media Smeared Clarence Thomas’ Wife for “Agitating” on a Listserv. Here’s the Sweet Thing She Actually Said
- “The billionaire-backed OpenDemocracy website claims journalistic focus on Ukraine undermines ethnic minority trust in media.” Nazi Collaborator Soros Mag: Focus on White Deaths in Ukraine is Racist “Dog Whistle”
- “Their slaver’s organizing document is trash.” ‘Their Slaver’s Organizing Document Is Trash’: Low-Brow Nation Scribbler Elie Mystal Sez We Should Throw Out Constitution for Something “More Inclusive”
- “This tells you all you need to know about the state of the media.” CNN Hires Colbert Producer as Its New President
- “The Commission on Presidential Debates robbed the American people of a substantive discussion on foreign policy in 2020.” Reminder: The Presidential Debate Commission Worked To Hide Joe Biden’s Foreign Policy From Voters
- “The racism narrative is never about understanding. It’s about making reality fit the preconceived conception.” How CNN Twists the Racial Narrative
- “The governor . . . is not responding to outcry from pro-abortion activists.” Desperate Dems Spent Hours Trying to Stop a Florida Pro-Life Bill. They Just Failed.
- “Perhaps leftists shouldn’t think of pro-lifers as ‘female body-control freaks.’ Think of them instead as the voice for those who can’t speak because THEY HAVEN’T BEEN BORN YET.”Being Pro-Abortion Isn’t a Fight Against “Old White Men Trying to Control Women’s Bodies,” It’s an Escape Hatch for the Irresponsible
- “This is like requiring protesters to purchase insurance before exercising their freedom of speech.” The Soft Disarmament of San Jose’s Gun Insurance Requirement
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “A senior Russian official announced on Thursday that a new nuclear deal with Iran will be announced within 24 to 48 hours, signaling the Biden [junta’s] continued reliance on and cooperation with Moscow even as it wages a full-scale war in Ukraine.” Russians Announce US-Iran Deal as Tanks Roll Across Europe
- “Based on new satellite photos, it appears that an attempt by Iran to launch a satellite failed this week when the rocket exploded on the launchpad.” (sound of Mossad agents snickering at “launch failure” – jjs) Satellite Photos Suggest Iran Had a Launch Failure with Rocket Explosion on Launchpad
- “Year one of Biden’s foreign policy has damaged our republic. Unfortunately, things can easily get a whole lot worse, and fast.” Buckle Your Seatbelts for Three More Years of Biden Making the World More Dangerous
- “Francis fiddles with ‘fraternity’ while Africa burns.” Has Church Policy Enabled Christian Persecution?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “And they more concerned about the budget than they are about their health,” she continued. “Oh really, you just gave tax cuts in 2017 to the richest people in America – tax cuts for the rich, cancer for our veterans — that’s how we see this discussion.” (filthy shit-whore criminal with the same tired blood-libels that sadly far too many swallow whole – jjs)Watch: Malig-Nancy Pelosi Claims Republicans Want “Cancer for Our Veterans”
- “Gorsuch accuses majority of shielding the government from ’embarrassment.'” Supreme Court Denies Gitmo Detainee’s Request for CIA Subpoena
- Robert Spencer: “Woke and stupid.” As Russia Invades Ukraine, U.S. Army Gives Mandatory Training on Gender Identity
- Peter Schweizer: “These are features of clear interest to clean energy proponents, to be sure, but also strong selling points for military planners developing weapons platforms that could be deployed at sea, in the air, or in space for long periods of time. Bill Gates appears remarkably blinkered, to say the least, about the Chinese Communist Party’s desire and ability to weaponize the nuclear technology he wanted to share with them.” Red-Handed: Bill Gates Developed Nuclear Reactors That Help China Overtake the U.S. Military
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The deal follows an earlier settlement that was appealed by eight states and Washington D.C. They agreed to sign on after the Sackler family — who owns the company — agreed to more money and accepted other terms, including an apology. The family would, in exchange, be protected from civil lawsuits.” Purdue Pharma, States Reach New Opioid Settlement
- “The sad state of America’s declining healthcare system.” John Stossel Video: Woke Medicine
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Claiming that reducing PM-2.5 emissions from industrial sources will have this magically profitable effect on the American economy is a nothing but a scam. . . If the politicians and regulators who piously claim that ‘they follow the science’ truly did, you’d think they would admit that.” OUT: Ozone; IN: Particulate Matter
- “Musk has called out Biden in the past for his favoritism of the unionized GM and Ford.” Elon Musk Trolls Joe Biden on Twitter, and It Is Epic
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Russian engines are used on two American rockets, ULA’s Atlas-5 and Northrop Grumman’s Antares. The Atlas-4 however is being phased out, and has already received all the engines it needs for all of that rocket’s remaining flights. ULA plans to replace it with its new Vulcan rocket, using Blue Origin’s (long delayed) BE-4 engine.” Russia Blocks Future Rocket Engine Sales to US
- “Those officials also said that losing Russia as a launch option will be a ‘serious blow’ to South Korea’s entire space effort. I find that puzzling. There are plenty of other rocket companies now available. Why South Korea feels a need to depend on Russia seems short-sighted.” Launch of Two South Korean Satellites Threatened by Russia’s Ukraine War
- “Why Elon Musk’s SpaceX is an underrated strategic national asset for the U.S.—and NASA deserves some credit.” To the Moon and Stars
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “With these people running in the hallway, screaming, I mean, at that point I was pretty scared for my life.” “Scared For My Life”: Police Hide Texas Student in Closet From Black-Clad Mob Amidst Trans Directive Outrage
- The gall of this vegetable’s controllers pouring almost literal gasoline onto a fire is radiant. Joe Biden: Texas Categorizing Transgender Procedures “Child Abuse” is “Government Overreach at Its Worst”
- “‘This is a victory for girls’ sports in Iowa.” GIRLS ONLY: Iowa Bans Biological Males From Women’s Sports
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Daniel Greenfield: “Dr. Seuss is too white to be Dr. Seuss.” Goodbye Dr. Seuss, Hello Ibram X. “Krement”
- “The AAVMC’s annual conference is considered one of the leading professional development events in international academic veterinary medicine.” Krylon-Hair Klown Krackpot Nikole Hannah-Jones to Discuss Diversity, Inclusion and Equity at a Veterinary Medicine Conference
- Christian Toto: “Smart and brimming with empathy, this influencer is changing hearts, minds.” PragerU’s Amala Ekpunobi Spills the Secrets to Her Social Media Success
- You’ll be relieved that the floor received only a few scuffs and minor soiling, and was right as rain within minutes. Your Thursday Pick-Me-Up: Joy Behar Face-Plants Live on The View
HITHER & YON
- “Concepts of death influence cultures; even atheists benefit from understanding them.” Lee Strobel’s The Case for Heaven Presents a Christian View of Death
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.