Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and of course the Russian invasion and attempt to conquer Ukraine (yet again) enters its 12th day. It’s incredible to witness how miscalculation and blunder on all sides of this issue have gotten us to this point. For sure, it was the perceived green light given to Putin by Biden and his controllers, a fundamentally unserious and manifestly irresponsible cadre of globalist pinheads here in the nation formerly known as the United States of America too busy destroying our foreign policy and national security status quo (as well as our domestic culture and society) joining an ungrateful, even more decadent Europe that has been doing that since the end of the Second World War.
On his part, Putin no doubt thought that the Russian military would just waltz not only into his version of the Sudentenland, the Donbas and other adjacent areas to his immediate west that are supposedly majority ethnic Russian, but take all of Ukraine. In terms of the combat readiness and capability of his forces in executing a rather complicated plan, as well as thinking that Zelenskyy and his government would collapse within perhaps a day or two, Putin now has Fabergé egg all over his face.
Between the fog of war as well as an American and international media that cannot be trusted to transmit anything remotely resembling the truth even when lines of communication are wide open (the Big Brother Tech overlords capricious interference notwithstanding), it’s difficult to get an accurate picture of which side is “winning,” for whatever definition of that word you want to use given the players involved. But the longer this drags out, the worse it is for Putin and the more he will be backed into a corner and do whatever he feels he needs to do to win. Whatever the power structure is in Russia, the country itself is a morass of corruption that is run by oligarchs, many of them ex-KGB and party bosses like Putin himself, who control vast swathes of the economy. Putin sits at the top, because his alliances and machiavellian machinations since the breakup of the Soviet Union and post Boris Yeltsin put him there. His neck is on the line if this drags on, and certainly if the Zelensky government retains control, even if he loses Kherson and other parts of eastern Ukraine.
It’s now gotten to a point where even if Putin declares victory and withdraws his units from Ukraine minus the aforementioned areas, the rest of the world has staked out a position that it will demand he withdraw from them. And you better believe some idiot somewhere is going to put words in Biden’s mouth demanding he withdraw from all territories he took in 2014. It’s certainly well within the realm of possibility. Ironically, about the only one throwing, or trying to throw Putin a lifeline is none other than Joey Soft Serve himself. And look at how that’s playing out.
At a Capitol Hill press conference on Thursday, a CNN reporter asked Pelosi, “There’s been a push by some Democrats to ban the import of Russian oil. I believe that Senators (Joe) Manchin and (Lisa) Murkowski are going to put forth a bill on that today. Where do you stand?”
The House Speaker said, “I’m all for that. Ban it. Ban the oil coming from Russia, yep.”
Joe Biden has been bragging about how tough he is on Russia after Putin began a war of aggression in Ukraine. Indeed, the sanctions that Biden and most European countries have imposed on Russia in the wake of the invasion are among the most severe in history, including excluding Russia from the SWIFT network of financial transactions.
So why was Biden jawboning Democratic senators, strongarming them to vote against one of the most devastating sanctions of all: banning the import of Russian oil into the U.S.? . . .
. . . Gas prices are going to rise anyway because of the war. And after running for president promising his policies would cut domestic supply and raise prices, Biden has no standing to carp about rising gas prices.
But that’s not important to Biden now. What matters is his political survival. And there are a helluva lot more ordinary Americans who are livid about $4-per-gallon gas than there are greens who might think Biden is doing what’s necessary to save the planet.
Amazing. Bad enough that the Left hand doesn’t know what the Far Left hand is doing. But Biden’s more worried, or more accurately Valerie Jarret and Ron Klain are more worried, about saving their political hide(s) after a right cross to the jaw by going all in on killing the American petrochemical industry and now the uppercut of a war that will send oil through the stratosphere and crash the US economy. And that’s on top of the trillions in debt occurred racked up by these fiends for a host of other freedom-killing dreck that doesn’t even include the stalled (and please G-d dead) Build Bolshevism Biggerer and Infrastructure larcenies.
The obvious, in your face, stone cold absolute 1,000% right thing to do right now is to immediately jettison these environmental communist fever dreams now becoming deadly serious reality of doing away with petrochemicals and start drilling for every last drop of oil, lump of coal or unit of natural gas. That would not only save our own collective (or soon to be collectivized) ass but since our reserves have been proven to be the largest on the planet thanks to fracking and other now practical means of extraction, we can once again export massive quantities to Europe and the rest of the world that relies on Russian oil — just like we did under Donald J. Trump.
. . . the “Death to America”-chanting mullahs aren’t enough. Fox News reported Sunday that “several senior Biden [junta] officials from the White House and State Department traveled to Venezuela on Saturday to meet with the Russian ally as Moscow’s economy begins to crater under the weight of sanctions, according to a report.” The idea is to entice the brutal hard-Left regime of Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro away from Moscow’s embrace. The U.S. used to be Venezuela’s biggest customer for its oil exports, but the Trump administration put sanctions on those exports in view of the Venezuelan regime’s tyrannical behavior and election fraud.
But for Biden’s handlers, that sort of thing is no problem, as is clear from the fact that the [junta’s] trip to Venezuela was “the highest-profile one to Venezuela from American officials in years.” The agenda is obvious: “Some in the U.S. are considering Venezuelan oil as a possible substitute to Russian imports, as more American politicians say the U.S. needs to end its reliance on Russian oil, which could help finance Putin’s war.” Maduro opened the door to this himself on Thursday, saying: “Here lies the oil of Venezuela, which is available for whomever wants to produce and buy it, be it an investor from Asia, Europe or the United States.”
It’s astonishing that we have an administration that would rather buy oil from two regimes that terrorize their own people than take the steps that would restore the energy independence the United States enjoyed under the Trump administration. This is partly because the “adults” who are back in charge now are so spiteful, hateful, and immature that they must do the opposite of whatever Trump did, no matter how well it worked and how ill-advised the alternative. Biden’s handlers also have to please the green energy advocates who form such an important part of their base and who apparently don’t mind the environmental damage that results from the production of oil if it takes place in far-off countries and isn’t on CNN.
And there goes the support for the duly elected, yet somehow sidelined, Juan Guaido and any hope of the overthrow of the Communists. Meh, we can’t even overthrow them over here. In any case, aside from not so secretly allowing Putin to skirt these really, really tough Corn-Pop-ass-kicking sanctions, in exchange for that, Russia is “negotiating” the restoration of the US-Iran nuke deal. Naturally the Russkies are going to give them everything they want, which means Iran will have nukes in very short order now. Not that Valerie Jarret doesn’t not want that. Because she does.
The trouble is not coming just from the fact that we are trusting Russia to act in America’s best interests (although America’s best interests have never been a priority for Biden’s handlers, and there is really no reason to believe that they have ever been a priority in the Vienna negotiations). Noronha added: “Led by Rob Malley, the U.S. has promised to lift sanctions on some of the regime’s worst terrorists and torturers, leading officials in the regime’s WMD infrastructure, and is currently trying to lift sanctions on the IRGC itself.”
Robert Malley has won renown and disgust as a man who has never hesitated to kowtow to America’s enemies. Judicial Watch noted back in 2015 that “over the years he has published a number of newspaper opinion pieces urging the United States to reach out and negotiate with terrorist enemies like Hamas, Hezbollah and Muqtada al-Sadr.” Now the Iranian mullahs can be added to that list, but since they won’t sully themselves by dealing directly with the emissaries of the Great Satan, the Russians are helpfully playing intermediary. . .
. . . Yeah. But Biden’s handlers show no sign of relenting on this. To all appearances, they’re rushing headlong in to a deal with Tehran that would, surprise of surprises, place Russia in a key role, as did the original Obama nuke deal. NBC News explained that “Under one draft interim agreement that sources said Russia presented to Iran, Tehran would be required to stop enriching uranium up to 60 percent purity and dispose of its current stockpile, possibly by exporting it to Russia, along with other restrictions. In exchange, the Iranian government would receive access to billions of dollars in oil revenues frozen in foreign bank accounts, including in South Korea, the sources said.”
So the Russians would get uranium at a time when Vladimir Putin has raised nuclear tensions to a level we have not seen since the Cuban Missile Crisis, and the Islamic Republic, whose leaders finance not just jihad terror groups, but also Leftist groups that work to destabilize Western societies would get billions. What could possibly go wrong?
While everyone is biting their nails, and rightfully so, as to whether Putin or some rogue general or even colonel might set off a suitcase nuke and level Kyev if the situation got hairy, the world is closer than ever to a real potentially nuclear conflict a mere 2,000 miles or so to the south. Israel and the GCC are not going to allow Iran to go nuclear. Period. Whether this deal is in fact finalized and even announced by the Biden Junta, or in the unlikely event it is ratified in the Senate – not that these thugs and goons from the Kalorama Klown Komintern even give a shit about that – the Mullahs, like Putin before him, will get the message.
Whatever you feel about the presidency of Donald J. Trump, or more stupidly about Donald J. Trump’s personality, regardless of your political persuasion, the world was a far safer place and all of the aforementioned bad actors listed above where effectively neutralized or kept in check because of Trump’s foreign policy leadership and actions. I should say, all of the bad actors except evidently the worst of the lot – the thugs, goons and tyrants right here in our own government, foreign policy and national security establishments, as well as everyone outside of government that has and continues to cheer them on.
Putin, Xi, Maduro, Khamenei are bad enough. But they’d be nothing were it not for the evil globalist bastards – on both sides of what is really that mythical aisle in Congress – that have enabled them and allowed them to fester since the end of the Second World War.
Whatever happens, someone’s ass is going to reap one big-ass whirlwind.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “When a critical mass of American people realize what has been done to them, there will need to be a reckoning.” Chinese COVID Vaccine Bombshells You Probably Missed
- “The following is an excerpt from a forthcoming book by our late and great colleague Angelo Codevilla, America’s Rise and Fall Among Nations: Lessons in Statecraft from John Quincy Adams, published by Encounter. — ‘Understanding our longstanding confusion.'” What is Russia to Us?
- “When the lights go out, expect not to see remorseful recanting elites but despotic measures to keep us energy-starved, newly-manufactured, serfs in check. [Chinese] Covid has given them practice runs.” The Davos Road to Serfdom
- Victor Davis Hanson: “In response to Putin’s irredentist schemes, the surreal Left has alternately appeased him and angrily denounced the critics of their appeasement.”Vladimir Putin, the Latest of the Failed Irredentists
- “US and allies discuss Ukraine’s line of succession in event Zelensky is captured or killed: Report.” Russia Ramps Up Attacks on Kyiv, Kharkiv as War Enters 12th Day
- “Russia has warned countries offering airfields to Ukraine would be entering the ongoing conflict.” (way to deescalate a conflict by escalating it and pissing off an already infuriated Putin – jjs) Blinken: NATO Countries Have “Green Light” to Send Fighter Jets to Ukraine
- “In the simulation we mapped out, not only does NATO get sucked in unintentionally, but Russia releases nuclear weapons in its desperation.” NATO Intervention In Ukraine Could Spark Nuclear War. Here’s How It Could Happen
- “Israeli PM Bennett holds three-hours talk with President Putin in Kremlin, flies later to Berlin in a diplomatic push to end bloodshed in Ukraine.” Ukraine Invasion: Israel’s Bennett Meets Putin in Diplomatic Bid to End War
- “You tell me 100% that there will be war in a few days’ time. What are you waiting for?” Zelensky said in February before the invasion. “We will not need your sanctions after there is a bombardment, or after our state is shot at, or if we have no more borders, we do not have an economy, or parts of our state is occupied.” Ukraine President Zelenskyy Blames Biden for Russia’s Invasion
- “Fastest growing refugee crisis in Europe since World War II.” (at least they’re not Muslims, which means Western Europe will do its best to keep them out – jjs) More Than 1.5 Million Have Fled Ukraine Since Russian Invasion
- “That is not the position of the United States government and certainly not a statement you’d hear come from the mouth of anybody working in this [junta],” White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Friday. WH Disavows Idiot Lindsey Graham’s Call for Putin’s Assassination
- “Psaki went on to say that the [junta] was trying not to take steps that could increase the cost of gas to the American people while also attempting to stay in step with allies.”Peppermint Piss-Hockey Bristles When NBC Reporter Suggests Biden’s Plan is to “Just Watch This Get Worse” in Ukraine
- “The player has been identified as Brittney Griner, a seven-time WNBA All-Star center for the Phoenix Mercury and two-time Olympic gold medalist.” Russia Says It Has American Basketball Player in Custody for Drug Possession
- “[Lukoil’s] board of directors on Thursday called for ‘the soonest termination of the armed conflict,’ a ‘lasting ceasefire,’ and ‘a settlement of problems through serious negotiations and diplomacy.’ It also expressed ‘sincere empathy for all victims.’ Lukoil chairman and CEO Vagit Alekperov has lost more money — $13 billion — than any other Russian billionaire since the West placed crushing sanctions on Russia, the New York Post reported.” Following Sanctions, Russia’s 2nd Largest Oil Company Turns on Putin
- “The war in Ukraine presents a tricky situation for the USA. But history is a good teacher here, if the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] will only learn.” Biden Should Check Franklin Roosevelt’s Record before He Sanctions Russia
* * * * *
- Michael Walsh: “Magnanimity, however, proved too heavy a lift for the clueless and vengeful George Herbert Walker Bush administration. Widely seen in European capitals at the time as a “safe pair of hands” Bush I immediately squandered the greatest economic, diplomatic and intelligence community success of the modern era. . . Bush II’s second inaugural address has proven to be spectacularly wrong in its central observations, a woolly wish list of platitudes and bromides that has only worsened America’s position on the global stage. After all, a country that doesn’t try very hard to maintain its cultural and territorial integrity isn’t much of a country and certainly won’t last very long.” How We Got Here
- “We must seek peace in the world and cessation of the suffering of the Ukrainian people. It would be immoral not to act this way, especially because we do not have to give up anything that we had before.” Guarantee Ukraine’s Neutrality and Stop the Senseless Carnage
- “America has a chance to be a hero in Russia’s war on Ukraine.” Time is Right for U.S. to Boost Oil Exports to Europe
- “Not sanctioning Russia’s energy sector neutralizes other western sanctions and damages the credibility of the U.S. and our European allies.” Until Joe Biden Lets U.S. Oil Freely Flow, He’s Complicit In Putin’s War
- Miranda Devine: “Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, opined Adam Schiff in Rolling Stone on Friday, ‘hammers home how despicable an act it was to treat Ukraine as a political plaything.’ Well, yes, but treating Ukraine as a political plaything has been a reckless Democrat obsession for a long time, not least when Schiff, as chair of the House Intelligence Committee, led the impeachment of Donald Trump over a phone call to President Volodymr Zelensky. The hypocrisy makes me faint!” As Threat of Nuclear War Looms, How Democrats Spin a Crisis
- “While the nature of War hasn’t changed during all of recorded history, technology has.”How Technology Has Saved Ukraine
* * * * *
- “It’s curious that the president who stood by in 2014 and watched Putin swallow Crimea without doing anything except imposing milquetoast sanctions on Russia isn’t mentioned as one of the primary reasons Vladimir Putin invaded Ukraine 10 days ago.” Why Doesn’t Barack Obama Get More Blame for Putin’s Ukraine Invasion?
- “People of goodwill should be thinking about how to let Russia and Ukraine both save face, end the war, and reach an agreement that accommodates each side’s core interests.” Do We Want Small Wars or World Wars?
- “If there is an off-ramp that might prevent what now appears to be the inevitable reduction of Ukraine to rubble, then Western leaders should not block it with bellicose talk and weak half-measures.” If Western Leaders Will Not Stop Putin By Force, They Should Help Negotiate Peace
- “While Biden’s weakness brings war, nevertheless Putin will go — but when?” Reflections on Putin’s Invasion
- “Vladimir Putin has unleashed a war of militaries but also of narratives.” War and Persuasion
- “The savage Russian invasion of Ukraine has called a distracted and divided world back to the basics of life and death.” Reality in Primary Colors
- “The Russian invasion of Ukraine illustrates the dichotomy between countries that defend international principles and those countries supporting autocratic and non-democratic systems that flout international law.” Putin the War Criminal Must be Punished
- Roger Kimball: “After the current hysteria dies down, we may find the machinations of history still have a way of surprising us.” Russian to Judgment: The Birth of a Meme
- ” In just 16 pages of his remarkable forthcoming and posthumously published book, Codevilla foresaw more than any of the pundits have had to say on Ukraine.” Missing Angelo Codevilla’s Counsel on Russia and Ukraine
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Double the price from just one month ago. But Trump said “pussy.” U.S. Crude Soars Above $130 a Barrel
- “As night follows day, Democrats eventually will pivot to meaningless hearings and investigations into those darned greedy executives who make too much money on high gas prices! . . . Sure, oil companies make plenty of money off American gas buyers, but they’re not the greediest bunch out there. It turns out that the greedy executives hoovering up most of the money you spend for a gallon of gas aren’t Stetson-wearing Bubbas in Houston. No, the greediest ones are sitting in statehouses and governors’ mansions all over the country. Which Greedy Execs Make All That Money From $7 Gas?
- Reporter asks “There’s been a push by some Democrats to ban the import of Russian oil. I believe that Senators (Joe) Manchin and (Lisa) Murkowski are going to put forth a bill on that today. Where do you stand?” . . . SHOT: Malig-Nancy Pelosi: “Ban The Oil Coming From Russia”
- “What matters is his political survival. And there are a helluva lot more ordinary Americans who are livid about $4-per-gallon gas than there are greens who might think Biden is doing what’s necessary to save the planet.” CHASER: Biden Strongarms Democrats to Vote Against Russia Oil Ban
- “The country was not in an economic crisis when Joe took office. It is now.” It’s Time to Kill This Big, Fat Biden Lie Once and For All
- “As gas prices keep climbing, Cagle says the stickers are rising up with them.” Alabama Gas Station Manager Says He Removes Five Or Six Biden “I Did That” Stickers From Gas Pumps Each Day
- “Biden’s energy policy is bankrupting the country and making us a paper tiger abroad.”Wokeness on Energy Is Weakness
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “It’s nice to see some level of justice served to these three Antifa/BLM terrorists. Here’s hoping more sentences will come down for people like these men — although we probably shouldn’t hold our breath.” Hate-Hoaxing Atlanta Rioters Who Tried to Frame Trump Supporters Convicted
- “Either way, the Democrats trying to run our lives are a threat to the viability and long-term survivability of the USA as a meaningful nation.” Is It Intentional or Simply Ignorance?
- “Maybe it’s enough that the convoy celebrates freedom. There’s definitely a need for it these days. And it’s useful to remind Congress and the government that there is strong opposition to mandates of any kind.” Freedom Convoy Arrives in Washington, D.C. — What Will They Do?
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The decision in France comes just ahead April’s presidential election.” France and Belgium End Most Chinese COVID Restrictions
- Naomi Wolf: “Some people who love me advised me not to write this essay, and not to use its current title.” I’m Not “Brave”; You’re Just a Pussy”
- “It’s a fascinating story, and I was privileged to learn it firsthand.” Chinese COVID Did Not Panic Chiropractors. Why Not?
- “The societal effects of the pandemic will remain with us.” Long Chinese Covid
- “While the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] vaccine mandate for large private employers was struck down by the Supreme Court, mandates remain for federal workers.”Congressional Republicans: Defund Biden Vaccine Mandates or We Won’t Vote to Stop a Government Shutdown
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “Study after study is coming out that ought to provoke media curiosity. But the press remains indifferent.” Chinese COVID Vaccines – What Happened to “Safe and Effective?”
- Karol Markowicz: “It made no sense to me that my husband had stopped going into the office because of the mysterious new virus but my children continued to go to school. People were dying in large numbers in Italy and I was afraid. I never imagined that ‘two weeks to slow the spread’ would turn into two years, and counting, of pausing the lives of children to accommodate hypochondriac adults. I was wrong. I’m sorry. Now you go.” (never going to happen, Karol; they’re already blaming you for being an anti-science apostate and disease-spreader — the disease of truth – jjs) Why We Must Demand That Leaders Who Got Chinese COVID Wrong Admit It and Apologize
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- I swear, if ever there is a real day of reckoning for these traitors, I will be in the front row laughing my ass off as they’re dragged up the gallows, trailing urine, feces and a river of tears behind them, begging for their miserable existences. Fiona Hill Blames Trump for Putin’s Ukraine Invasion — Political Divisions Were “a Sign of Weakness”
- Margot Cleveland: “Because the special counsel’s office did not identify Rodney Joffe, either by name or in all but name, John Durham has nothing to answer for.” Spygate Figure Whose Attorney Outed Him to The New York Times Now Wants His Name Hidden In Court Documents
- “What I’m hearing is you have great concerns.” (how lazy are these crooks; they had at least 18 months to fabricate a whole new phony dossier – jjs) Manhattan DA’s Case Against Trump Fell Apart Because It Was Rushed, Lacked Evidence
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Dzhokhar Tsarnaev committed heinous crimes. The Sixth Amendment nonetheless guaranteed him a fair trial before an impartial jury. He received one,” [Justice Clarence] Thomas wrote. Supreme Court Puts Boston Marathon Bomber Back on Death Row
- “A homeless man accused of smearing his feces on a woman inside a Bronx subway station, left a courtroom in handcuffs . . . but hours later, he was free again — since the charges he faced in the new arrest don’t qualify for bail under the state’s bail reform,” the NY Daily News reported. NYC ‘Poop Smear’ Perp, Also Accused of Anti-Semitic Hate Crime, Set Free Thanks to Bail Reform Law
- “Biden needs to offer more than empty platitudes, and direct his entire administration to actually help cops do their jobs.” Biden’sPro-Police Talk Doesn’t Change His Anti-Cop Walk
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Katie Meyer, the star goalie for the Stanford University women’s soccer team, was found dead in her dorm room on March 1. The twenty-two-year-old senior was ‘an accomplished student with a big personality.'” (she might have been hounded to death by the neo-cultural revolutionaries – jjs) Parents of Stanford Soccer Player Katie Meyer Speak Out
- “To keep the masks off at schools, sane adults must seek strength in numbers.” Parents Must Say No to Chinese COVID Fear
- “The least we can do is keep parents informed about what their kids are learning.” School Transparency Wars
- If it doesn’t include abolishing teacher unions, what’s the point? Besides, we’re in a state of emergency that requires far more radical solutions than the ones – which are good – outlined. Chris Rufo: New Book Lays Out “Road Map For Returning To Sanity In Our Schools”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The GOP minority requested a hearing about why ICE ordered an illegal migrant on the FBI terrorism watch list to be freed despite ‘flight risk’ warning.” The Biden Junta Released a Suspected Terrorist Into the United States After He Illegally Crossed the Border
- “Despite enormous pressure applied by fanatics to drop the rule and embrace the chaos, Biden valued his job more than the support of the crazies. He maintained the Title 42 restrictions for the most part, allowing some exceptions but also allowing for the deportation of almost all illegals who show up at the border.” Public Health Law Allowing for the Expedited Deportation of Illegals Upheld in Federal Court
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “‘Evers won!’ read the headlines — but how did he win? By drawing maps that had the fewest changes from Republican maps.” The Wisconsin Supreme Court Chose Democrats’ Redistricting Map But Conservatives Still Won — Here’s How
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “He is enlisting it in his left-wing politics.” Biden’s Corruption of the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The scandal of a lifetime — son of a president selling his name and living a despoiled life of excess — sidling up to Russian and Chinese on deals involving millions — while living the life of a depraved sex fiend and cocaine/alcohol abuser.” Addict, Degenerate and Bagman of a Corrupt Family Enterprise Exposed
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “If convicted, Doyle faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in federal prison, a $250,000 fine, and a life term of supervised release.” Biden-Backing Democrat Mayor Charged With Child Porn Possession
- “Controversial tech billionaire funds progressive DA’s recall battle.” California’s Most Radical Prosecutor Bankrolled by Scandal-Plagued Bitcoin Billionaire
- “She’s baaaack.” Is She Running? Clinton Global Initiative [aka Crime Family] to Reconvene in September, Just Ahead of Midterms
- “It wouldn’t be tit-for-tat. Republicans can justify an impeachment based on a host of this [junta’s] policies that cleary violate the Constitution.” Impeach Biden (and then what?! – jjs)
- “Something is better than nothing, particularly over the long haul.” Rick Scott Over Mitch McConnell, Obviously
- “The United States is suffering from a border crisis, historic inflation, high gas prices, and a labor shortage, among other things, and Russia is invading Ukraine and is threatening a nuclear World War III . . . Yet, according to Kamala Harris, it’s time to start worrying about preferred pronouns.” How Stupid Is Kamala Harris, Really?
- “Should they rub their hands in glee and smile about it instead?” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Says GOP Reps. Need To “Shut Up” About Dead U.S. Troops in Afghanistan
- “From homelessness to crime to [Chinese] Covid policies, the left is backtracking on much of its platform in the face of disastrous results and frustration from rank-and-file liberals. Recent developments in our nation’s capital provide some of the most dramatic examples.” (more like deflecting blame than an actual mea culpa – jjs) Faced With The Horrific Results Of Their Ideas, Leftists Are Backpedaling With All Their Might
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Invading another nation, bombing hospitals, and killing civilians is not enough to get you kicked off of Twitter, but calling for peace and order will get you banned.” After Banning Trump For Denouncing Violence, Twitter Lets Putin Keep His Account
- “The left media’s attempts to whitewash Ukrainian Neo-Nazism takes another bizarre turn.”PBS Hosts Neo-Nazi Ukraine Mayor, Blurs Image of “Hitler Accomplice” Behind Him.
- “An NBC News editor and reporter were fired in 2012 for doing the same thing the NY Timesjust did in a ten-year anniversary opinion piece on the shooting death of Trayvon Martin: Editing Zimmerman’s 911 to make it sound like he brought up Martin’s race.” NY TimesCaught Using Well-Known Deceptively Edited Portion of George Zimmerman 911 Call
- “The left media has been lobbying for Putin behind the scenes.” MSNBC Editorial Director Lobbied For Putin-Linked Investment Fund Sanctioned By U.S.
- “It will just be the starting point to achieving justice.” It Will Take More Than Dobbs to Truly Overturn Roe
- “The constitutional right affirmed in Roe v. Wade—standing precedent for half a century—is under attack as never before,” he said. (FYI slavery was precedent after Dred Scot; just sayin’ – jjs) After Delivering State of the Union Advocating “a Woman’s Right” to Kill an Unborn Child, Biden Attends Catholic Mass
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Israel and the GCC will not allow Iran to develop a bomb. Biden is an absolute catastrophe and we still have three years to go. Russian Envoy on Nuke Deal: “Iran Got Much More than Expected”
- Robert Spencer: “Why exactly is Biden getting Russian help to appease Iran?” Here’s Your Russian Collusion: Biden Working with Russia on New Iran Nuke Deal
- “Anything but open up the U.S. for domestic energy production . . . ” Biden Looks to Venezuela for a Bailout
- “Corporations like Apple and Nike only seem to care about ‘human rights’ when it doesn’t seriously threaten their profit margin,” Republican Indiana Rep. Jim Banks told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “These companies lobbied in favor of Uyghur slave labor. Recent PR stunts can’t erase their years of complicity in Communist China’s genocide.” Western Companies Are Happy To Cut Ties With Russia, But Stay Silent On Uyghur Genocide
- “Despite Article 36 of the Constitution of the People’s Republic of China stipulating ‘freedom of religious belief,’ in reality Chinese citizens are not allowed to freely practice their religion under the explicitly atheist Communist regime.” Christian Fugitives Face Martyrdom In Communist China
- “It was a rogue question.” Video: Man Ordered To Leave Televised Q&A For Expressing Wrongthink On Russia
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Pfft. Virtually the entire American media since the 1930s have been Soviet agents! Alleged Russian Spy Worked for US Government News Agency
- “The least racist people in America are in our military. So why has Joe Biden declared white supremacy as America’s number one threat?” How “Social Justice” is Killing the Military
- “Markets and free trade often fail to account for changing geopolitical circumstances.” We Have to Be StrategicAbout Strategic Material Production
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Your Mayor’s Worst Idea Yet?” Your Mayor’s Worst Idea Yet?
- “REVIEW: Justice on the Brink: The Death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the Rise of Amy Coney Barrett, and Twelve Months That Transformed the Supreme Court.” Legal Fiction
- “Thanks to the pandemic and protests, little eateries and fast-food restaurants are now all but gone in Center City.” Philadelphia’s Food Desert
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “It’s risky because he is going to anger homeless advocates who don’t think that people with no fixed address need to be treated any differently than anyone else — even if they’re mentally ill. And some of the aspects of Newsom’s plan run afoul of mental health and civil liberties advocates because non-compliance could lead to involuntary incarceration.” (when voting or protesting against Leftists is legally defined as insanity, look out – jjs) Calif. Gov. Newsom Wants ‘Mental Health Courts’ In Every County
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Kerry acts as Putin’s useful climate idiot.” John Kerry: Putin’s Useful Climate Idiot
- “We’ve said before that America likes to buy green, fuzzy feelings from China when we purchase the solar panels they’ve built using energy generated by coal power plants. Russia has done much the same for Europe. They enjoyed being on Team Thunberg and having the adulation of right-thinking people all over the world. But they also liked charging their iPhones and having heat in the winter. Crazy old Uncle Vlad let them have both.” Vladimir Putin: Energy Realist
- “Rising gas prices are an immediate problem — rising seas are not.” Rising Seas and Government Greed
- “Is the agency becoming a ‘central energy planning authority?'” A Supreme Crackdown on the Environmental Protection Agency?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- They’re coming for your kids while some are coming in your kids. Trans Activists Funded By Big Pharma Push Biased Research Promoting Medical Transitions For Children
- “Nowadays, we have to pass laws in order to reassert the truth of what everyone knows, no matter what they may insist to the contrary, and to beat back the fantasies and wishful thinking that dominate the popular culture. Even worse, the Iowa law is certain to be controversial. Those who cling to their woke fantasies won’t give them up without a fight.”Iowa Bans Boys From Pretending to Be Girls to Compete in Girls’ Sports
- “Governor Spencer Cox says he will veto a transgender sports ban passed by the state legislature on Friday. Without Cox’s signature, the law protecting female athletes from having to compete against males identifying as females will likely fail.” (c’mon, Utah – jjs)Utah’s Republican (?) Governor Vows to Veto Trans Sports Ban
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Daniel Greenfield: “A fast food chain that makes bad pizza wants to talk to your kids about white privilege.” Pizza Hut Teaches Kids America is Built on Slavery and Genocide
- The word “suck” should never be uttered by George Takei. George Takei Tells America To Suck It Up Over Rising Gas Prices
- “What happens when the dumbest generation grows up.” Cancel Culture is Here to Stay
- Christian Toto: “Latest stunt to bring audiences back ignores bigger problems plaguing show.”Clueless Oscars Can’t Face Ratings Reality
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.