Good morning, kids. Wednesday and is it just me or am I starting to not give a flying fig about Putin and the Ukraine? Don’t get me wrong; one idiotic miscalculation from any party concerned and hair will be mussed. Considering the mental state as well as the complete cluelessness of the junta controlling our government, that possibility rises exponentially each day that this situation continues unresolved, one way or another. I’ll use the usually reliable PJ Media’s clueless Rick Moran as my foil. Get this:
Joe Biden has performed above expectations since Vladimir Putin invaded Ukraine. In some ways, especially in the way he built a very tough sanctions regime, he has been impressive. Getting NATO to follow the U.S. lead at almost every turn has been a welcome surprise. . .
. . . Biden’s biggest problem going forward will be to maintain NATO cohesion while putting the screws on Russia. But Biden has to be careful not to paint Putin into a corner where the Russian president might feel that his only way to survive is to start a general war and eventually cross the threshold into nuclear war. . .
. . . After the crisis is over, there will be plenty of time to criticize Biden for his shortsighted and dramatically stupid energy policy. But for now, I’m sticking with Biden and will support him because Americans need to be united in times of crisis.
Ho. Lee. Fook. “Americans need to be united in times of crisis???” Aside from the fact that every “crisis” over the past several years or more has been one that has been accidentally created by Democrat or RINO administrations (legitimate or not) or more likely manufactured out of whole cloth as the excuse/expediency to seize as much power as possible, everyone from the lowliest Antifa stormtrooper up to Ron Klain has been baying for our blood because we refuse to wear a face diaper, or refuse to allow our children to be raped mind and body, forcibly sex-changed or murdered in the womb, or refuse to believe the myth that the 82 million votes for Joe Biden were not cast by only about a dozen or so living people, that white people are genetically racist and America itself is evil and illegitimate, and on and on and on.
But, I digress. About Joe Biden’s performing above expectations:
Now, if you were Poland, in secret negotiations with both Ukraine and the United States to send military aid to Ukraine, but in such a way that you didn’t immediately get attacked by Russia, how would you feel if the American secretary of state suddenly blurted all this out on national television? “We’re talking with our Polish friends right now—in secret, of course, so don’t tell anyone!”
Faced with this astonishing interview, it’s no wonder Poland felt compelled to contradict the “rumors” immediately to avoid worse fallout. It appears the Biden [junta] is so desperate to show that they’re doing something to stop the world from disintegrating that they’re willing to air private conversations with a NATO ally, even if they wreck a strategy in the process.
Now, as icing on the cake, a deal that involved a lot of negotiation and that even got Blinken’s official “green light” on CBS finally comes off—to the point where Poland makes an official announcement—and, hours later, the United States gives Poland the shaft, presenting our allies the worst of both worlds and sacrificing Poland (again) to appease Russia. What kind of disaster are we witnessing here?
Yes, Rick Moran. You sure know how to pick a winner. Absolute brilliance by Team Biden right there. Sheesh. Honestly, aside from praying nobody does anything colossally stupid in the vein of what deep thinkers like Lindsay Graham and Sean Hannity want and that this conflict comes to a swift conclusion, I really could care fuck all right now about Russia and Ukraine, the suffering of truly innocent people on the ground notwithstanding. And here’s a crisis that’s both phony and real at the same time: It’s the mythical man-caused climate change and the absolutely real man-caused catastrophe of destroying our oil, coal and natural gas industries as the solution to the first. From the ridiculous Rick Moran to the sublime Robert Spencer:
We are all in the midst of a turning point, and the green energy forces are not going to let it go to waste. On Tuesday, Old Joe Biden said that the situation was going to get worse, as prices are “gonna go up,” and that he couldn’t do anything about it. “Can’t do much right now. Russia’s responsible.” Biden also risibly claimed that “It’s simply not true that my administration or policies are holding back domestic energy production.”
How is it possible that the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] of the United States could be such a shameless liar and constantly get a pass for it from the establishment media? In lying so brazenly, Biden must know that no “journalist” will challenge him, and he must also have such a low opinion of the American people that he assumes most will not realize he is lying. On that score, he may be at least partially right: it’s likely many Americans don’t know that Biden promised, during a presidential debate, that he would “transition away from the oil industry. . . “
. . . It looks as if Biden’s handlers will do anything but relieve the plight of the American people, the plight that they themselves created. If they did ease up on their restrictions on the domestic oil industry and restart work on the Keystone Pipeline, they would face the wrath of the far-Left greens who constitute the great bulk of their base, and it is clear that Biden’s handlers will do anything but cross them. Instead, they’re using this crisis as an opportunity to try to foist their green agenda on the American people, while we have no choice but to go along.
Cloward and Piven envisioned collapsing America from within by an impossibly massive expansion of the welfare state that would result in economic collapse to enable chaos, anarchy and then a seizure of absolute power. We’re certainly well on our way to that by ourselves. But with energy prices skyrocketing on top of the aforementioned compounded by stagflation, we’re on the highway to hell. Now, expand that out not just to the nation formerly known as the United States of America but the entire world and that sound you are hearing is Ernst Stavro Blofeld having projectile orgasms.
Under the WEF’s “Great Reset,” individual freedom, personal responsibility, and opportunities for growth and self-fulfillment will be eroded away. Democracy, the free market and national sovereignty will be replaced by a new world order, stakeholder capitalism and centralized control by some NGOs, globalist corporations and the elite. Klaus Schwab, the WEF’s founder and executive chairman, gloated over the pandemic: to him, it was a “window of opportunity” for this reset.
Among the major components of the Great Reset, according to the WEF, are: a) working towards the creation of a stakeholder economy, as opposed to shareholder economy; and b) leveraging investments to achieve social goals of equality and sustainability. Translated into policy and action, the Great Reset is being ushered in directly through global public-private partnerships (GPPP) and environment, social justice, and good governance (ESG) investing. Indirectly, modern monetary theory (MMT) is contributing to its ultimate goals of bringing about the economic ruin and chaos necessary for the advent of the New World Order. . .
. . . A prime example of GPPP played out during the pandemic. Big Pharma – Pfizer, Moderna and others – had received decades of foundational government funding for vaccine research. They had also obtained liability waivers. During Operation Warp Speed, the funding was accelerated: over $18 billion in taxpayer dollars was invested in six potential vaccines. Government promotion of vaccines as the only solution and mandates requiring citizens to take multiple shots augmented the pharma giants’ profits. Medical opinion that opposed vaccination, promoted other effective treatments, and questioned if the pandemic was engineered were suppressed. . .
. . . MMT envisages two further controls that will crush the individual. Under the pretext of saving the planet from climate change and simultaneously ushering in a more equitable world, governments will begin to control everything – products, production, labor and even consumer spending. Companies will be required to produce certain goods and not others, and demand will be lessened by monitoring and regulating the finances of individuals.
And under the pretext of transparency, MMT will eliminate fiat currency and the autonomy and anonymity it provides to make way for a centralized digital currency system. Governments will keep tabs on everything you have, everything you spend, everyone you associate with. A donation to a cause the government dislikes will make you a marked person. Even without digital currency, Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau, a liberal and a graduate of Schwab’s school for Young Global Leaders, effectively managed to stifle protest by using emergency orders to freeze the funds of the mandate-opposing Freedom Convoy.
The WEF’s Great Reset of capitalism is dangerously under way. It threatens to destroy all that Americans consider sacred – the free market, the Constitution, the nation, and above all, the individual.
I would say the one big fly in the ointment so to speak is Xi the Pooh. The Chi-Coms and what still remains of our economy are in a symbiotic/parasitic relationship. On the one hand, they are sucking us dry in their bid for global domination while at the same time they need our market and economy healthy enough to fuel their growth. If Klaus Schwab, Nazi collaborator George Soros, Hans-Georg Wyss et al are trying to destroy our economy and society, they seem to be in direct conflict with the aims of Xi and his mandarins.
In any case, I don’t understand what they think they’re going to control or how they think they’re going to profit by impoverishing perhaps upwards of two billion people whose economic activity allowed them to rake in their fortunes in the first place. It makes no sense to me, but what the hell do I know? The fact remains though that we have manifestly irresponsible and ideologically deranged individuals that are pushing the throttle to “ludicrous speed” in driving us over the cliff. When it all crashes, what then?
Those of us who were part of the Baby Boom generation, now in our 60s and 70s, no longer recognize the nation in which we grew up. We are strangers in a land that gets stranger by the day.
We believed in the American dream. We worked hard, paid our taxes and obeyed the law —even laws we thought were idiotic.
We married and had children. Today’s young adults cohabit and have pets.
We struggled to raise families. Some of us went to war, like our fathers and grandfathers before us. We thought that when we grew old, there would be more for us – more than alienation.
Most of us don’t recognize Biden’s America. . .
. . . On top of living in a country that’s unrecognizable, we can’t even afford to live here anymore. You need a second mortgage to buy a steak. A hamburger and fries at McDonald’s is a gourmet feast.
Filling up the tank is agonizing. Paying confiscatory taxes marks us as serfs. Inflation is at an almost 40-year high, and politicians tell us it’s because government isn’t spending enough.
Our parents could retire at 65, in the mortgage-free home they bought in their 30s. We’re still working at 75. Retirement is a distant dream. We’re working to provide benefits for illegal aliens, addicts and loons who camp and defecate on the streets.
Many of us are the grandchildren of immigrants, a fact of which we are proud. Our people helped to build this country. But we witness with unalloyed horror the tide flowing across our southern border unimpeded. The middle class view them as criminals, gang members and mooches. The Democratic party sees them as voters. We can’t defend our own borders, but are expected to defend those of distant lands. . .
. . . Washington sputters about Putin’s war on Ukraine, but imports 670,000 barrels of Russian oil a day. While he lets pipelines rust and our oil, coal and natural gas remain in the ground, Biden pleads with the Saudis to pump more – and is thinking about imports from the Marxists of Venezuela and the jihadists of Iran, both Russian allies. Apparently, oil from anywhere outside the U.S. doesn’t pollute.
Officeholders for life treat us like mentally-challenged children. They snicker at those who pay their exorbitant salaries.
So we limp along into old age, too proud to go on the dole and too stubborn to just give up.
I’m pushing 62. My motto these days is “old enough to know better but young enough not to give a damn.” My family is mostly gone and it’s getting to a point where I have nothing left to lose. What keeps me and responsible people across the country (a country that once was) on the straight and narrow, is our morality, ethics and respect for the law and the rights of others. Considering everything in the wake of the 2020 election, it is evident that those in power have thrown that right out the window. If they continue down this path, and there is little to stop them in the way of whatever that still remains of regular order or checks and balances such as they might still exist, considering there are three years left (in theory) of this illegitimate junta, then we will arrive at a point where me and millions of others like me will have no alternative left or G-d forbid even the compunction to do things that we only imagined in a nightmare.
That’s not a threat. But it is a prediction. G-d help us. More to the point, G-d help them if they succeed.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “A conservative movement that cannot elect good lawmakers is unlikely to control an Article V Convention of the States.” If Conservatives Can’t Get Good Laws, How Can They Run an Article V Convention?
- “Once an industrial powerhouse, Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley has evolved to become the Northeast’s logistics hub.” The Supply-Chain Empire
- “The WEF’s Great Reset of capitalism is dangerously under way. It threatens to destroy all that Americans consider sacred – the free market, the Constitution, the nation, and above all, the individual.” (unless they’re pulling the strings, and I doubt it, the Chi-Coms are not going to go along with this – jjs) The Great (Destructive) Reset of Capitalism
- “Rosenberg: “They were making too big a deal. They were making this an organized thing that it wasn’t.” Rosenberg RESPONDS: “Will I stand by those comments? Absolutely.” (the Pull-It Surprise – jjs) Pulitzer Prize Winning New York Times Reporter: January 6 Media Coverage “Overreaction,” FBI Involved, Event Was Not Organized Despite Ongoing Narrative (hat tip to Michael Walsh)
- “Growing old in a country you no longer recognize.” (just wait until we all get desperate and don’t give a shit about consequences should/when things go south – jjs) No Country for Old Men
- Russia is one of five permanent members of the U.N. Security Council and a U.N. founding member. In its email to staff, the organization said its senior officials believe using the words “invasion” or “war” would put the organization at “reputational risk.” (pfft! – jjs)United Nations Caves to Russia, Won’t Let Staff Refer to Ukraine “Invasion” or “War”
- “Ah, yes. Time to transition to clean energy! Can someone inform these people of the natural resource they need in order to charge their electric cars?” Biden Bans Russian Energy Sources: “It Should Motivate Us to Make the Transition to Clean Energy”
- “Putin is using nuclear threats to immobilize any conventional military response.” If Putin’s Nuclear Threats Work Now, Why Not Next Time?
- “Biden’s war of choice against Russia is not justified by America’s most fundamental laws.”Sanctions Are an Act of War
- Robert Spencer: “The principle that is at risk.” Why Americans Shouldn’t Be Happy That MasterCard and Visa Have Suspended Russia Operations
- Admiral John Kirby was responding to questions about a third nation, such as Poland, sending its Soviet-era MiG fighter jets to Ukraine, if the United States would “backfill,” or make up for the transfer of Polish jets with U.S. planes. DoD: No Deal Yet on NATO Fighter Jet Transfers to Help Ukraine
- “Now, if you were Poland, in secret negotiations with both Ukraine and the United States to send military aid to Ukraine, but in such a way that you didn’t immediately get attacked by Russia, how would you feel if the American secretary of state suddenly blurted all this out on national television? ‘We’re talking with our Polish friends right now—in secret, of course, so don’t tell anyone!’ . . . It’s almost like Team Biden is playing for the other side.” Who’s Paying These Guys?
* * * * *
- “World heading for ‘catastrophic’ global food crisis.” War Will Cause “Hell on Earth” For Global Food Prices
- Wayne Allyn Root: “The ‘story’ just doesn’t add up.” Here’s Your “Red Pill” Moment About the Russia-Ukraine War
- “The war did not take place in a vacuum.” Russian Barbarism, American Incompetence, and Ukrainian Suffering
- “People are stepping up to do the job Joe Biden can’t do.” (food for thought; not just for the Ukrainians, but for those of us now residing in the former United States, G-d forbid – jjs)Neutering Putin the Hard Way
- Jeffrey Lord: “The invasion of Ukraine didn’t happen under Trump.” Never Trumpers: The Real Putin Republicans
- “Will the current resurrection of common sense and moral vigor last?” (the test isn’t Putin; the test is the self-inflicted Islamic invasion; does it have the nerve and will for mass deportation? – jjs) Is Europe Recovering Its Nerve?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “They’re going to go up,” Biden said. “Can’t do much right now . . . Russia is responsible.” (so, nuke Russia, ???, Profit? – jjs) Biden Says He “Can’t Do Much Right Now” About Rising Gas Prices
- “‘Putin’s price hike?’ Oh, that’s adorable. Does Joe Biden think that we’ve forgotten that, while gas prices have spiked since Russia invaded Ukraine, they’ve actually been going up steadily since after the [stolen] 2020 election?” Sorry Joe, It’s Not “Putin’s Price Hike” on Gas — It’s Yours
- PDT: “. . . we were energy independent for the first time in more than 72 years. And that was a killer for Russia because we brought the price of energy down.” Donald Trump on Nord Stream 2: “I Shut It Down,” Then Biden “Opened It Up”
- “Some Democrats, such as Rep. Ro Khanna (Calif.), have demanded that domestic oil companies dramatically curtail their domestic operations. At the same time, Khanna has called for the United States to end its dependency on oil imports from countries such as Russia.” How Dems Helped Spike Gas Prices
- “Nicolás Maduro is a cancer to our hemisphere and we should not breathe new life into his reign of torture and murder,” said the New Jersey Democrat. “As such, I would strongly oppose any action that fills the pockets of regime oligarchs with oil profits while Maduro continues to deprive Venezuelans of basic human rights, freedoms, and even food.” Senior Democrat Bob Menendez Blasts Junta’s Reported Attempts to Secure Oil From Maduro Regime
- “Well, we shouldn’t be advancing other countries that don’t share our values. So, I think that the opportunity here is to do it domestically, create jobs here, deal with it domestically, and also see if we can help Europe out, too.” Democrat John Tester: “We Shouldn’t Be Advancing” Iran, Venezuela, We Can Create Energy Jobs Here
- “Consumer confidence can be an important leading indicator for the economy.” Economic Meltdown Threatens
- “With the prices for food, fuel, and so much else rising so fast, now is the time for Americans to consider whether they can afford to continue paying the price for the Biden [so-called quote-unquote “presidency”].” Biden’s War with Prices
- “As of January, the inflation rate stood on a nearly 40 year high, at a rate of 7.5%.”Coelacanth-Doppelganger Rancida Taliban Sez There Is No Inflation, Blames Corporation “Extortion” for Rising Prices
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Robert Spencer: “It looks as if Biden’s handlers will do anything but relieve the plight of the American people, the plight that they themselves created. If they did ease up on their restrictions on the domestic oil industry and restart work on the Keystone Pipeline, they would face the wrath of the far-Left greens who constitute the great bulk of their base, and it is clear that Biden’s handlers will do anything but cross them. Instead, they’re using this crisis as an opportunity to try to foist their green agenda on the American people, while we have no choice but to go along.” Biden’s Handlers Want Skyrocketing Gas Prices. The EPA Just Revealed Why.
- Dennis Prager: “Were it not for the green movement, Putin would not have been confident that he could get away with invading Ukraine. During Trump’s presidency, and due to his policies, the United States became independent of foreign oil for the first time. Within months of assuming power, the Democrat Party, an extension of the environmentalist movement, forced America to revert to dependence on foreign oil, including Russian oil. Beholden to the environmentalists, candidate Joe Biden made promise after promise to curtail oil and gas production: no new fracking on government land, no drilling in the Alaskan Arctic, and shutting down the Keystone pipeline. Putin got the message.” This Invasion Is Brought to You by . . . Western Environmentalists
- “Our government says no to increasing domestic oil production but yes to importing oil from authoritarian regimes.” How Biden’s Climate Change Policies Are Fueling Putin’s Imperialistic Ambitions
- “Greta Thunberg would probably counter-claim that reaching Net-Zero by yesterday should be our lodestar. But the shock to the system delivered by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has converted people to the necessity of getting energy policy right for strategic and economic reasons as much as for environmental ones.” Coming to Our Senses, Slowly
- “Drilling for Oil is Acceptable to the left as long as it’s done outside the US, where it can’t be seen from blue states and cities.” The Crude Hypocrisy and Rot of Green Politics
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Julie Kelly: “Reffitt faces up to 20 years in prison for each obstruction count.” First January 6 Defendant To Face Trial Found Guilty by D.C. Jury
- Goal: “not only bring the grievances in the bar complaints, but shame them and make them toxic in their communities and in their firms. . . ” “You’re threatening their livelihood. And, you know, they’ve got reputations in their local communities.” Dem Operative David Brock To Launch Attack On Republican Election Lawyers: “make them toxic in their communities and in their firms”
- “Longtime Clinton ally and [Nazi collaborator] George Soros-funded Media Matters for America founder David Brock is also advising the 65 Project.” U.S. Election Integrity Lawyers Are Being Targeted By a Group Whose Leader Accepted a Chinese Communist Propaganda Junket
- “Despite the expectations of the media and many in government that the convoy would become violent, the protesters have, so far, shown no inclination to cause disruptions to Washington traffic or take part in violent demonstrations in the city itself.” (FBI truck bomb [G-d forbid] ? – jjs) The People’s Convoy Makes Its Mark Despite Media Blackout
- “Prosecutors alleged that Tarrio helped rally the Proud Boys to make the journey to Washington D.C. with the intent of obstructing Congress’ certification of the Electoral College votes.” Proud Boys’ Tarrio Becomes Latest Member Charged with Political Crimes
- Another FBI entrapment special. Jury Selection Begins In Trial Over Alleged Plot To Kidnap MI Gov. Wretched Whitmer
- “Such actions move us one step closer to blurring the line between ourselves and the authoritarian tyrants we purport to denounce.” To Punish Putin, U.S. Firms Develop Social Credit System That Would Make Him Proud
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The data that’s coming in on this is showing for healthy kids very little benefit in terms of what the vaccine is doing and that’s weighed against the fact that they’re at very, very low risk,” DeSantis said. Florida Becomes First State to Advise Against Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine for Healthy Children
- “Said he was told to stay silent on doomsday modeling.” Senior Epidemiologist Apologizes to Daughter’s Generation For “Morally Wrong” Lockdown Measures
- “Like elitist hubris, the gaslighting never stops.” “Half the Country” Did Speak the Chinese COVID Truths the CDC Director Insists “Nobody Said” — And They Were Smeared
- Heather Mac Donald: “Even with mandates finally waived, healthy Manhattanites show a seemingly inexhaustible appetite for fear and risk aversion.” Take Off the Masks!
- Christina Pushaw: “Can’t refute Dr. Ladapo’s points? Call him names. Middle school BS.” (more like pre-school – jjs) “Mean and Petty”: Peppermint Piss-Hockey Says FL Surgeon General “Peddling Conspiracy Theories”; DeSantis Spox Hits Back
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The video opened with text that reads, ‘Democrats now say they don’t support defunding the police… But here’s the truth.'” Rep. Andy Biggs Kicks Off Hearing With Video of Top Democrats Supporting Defunding Police
- Michael Goodwin: “So Adams is correct that he has been clear about his plans and he continues to say all the right things. His determination to win the war against crime and disorder remains refreshing. But no honeymoon lasts forever and the fact that crime is still taking parabolic leaps suggests the perps aren’t intimidated and maybe aren’t convinced Adams means what he says.” Stick to Your Promise and Have Cops’ Backs, Mayor Eric Adams
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “How can every student succeed when a bunch of them are stuck with crappy teachers? You tell me. What’s also incredible about this is the change in the testing that outed the bad teachers came under Obama. So it was an Obama plan to find out which teachers were doing well and which ones weren’t, and the people who destroyed it were Republicans. Go figure. It’s tough to tell who the bad guys are these days, but for sure the teachers’ unions should top that list.” Loudoun County School District Called CPS on Dad for Asking Questions About Bad Teachers
- “The union demanded that Chicago adopt new pandemic measures in response to Henry and Curry’s deaths, including weekly universal testing, more rigorous contact tracing, and new staff hires. The union also chastised the city government for rolling back school restrictions, such as social distancing and metrics that force schools to close when they reach a certain number of [Chinese] COVID cases.” (abolish these friggin’ teacher unions – jjs) Chicago Teachers Union Used Parent’s Death to Push for Chinese COVID Restrictions. She Actually Died of Alcoholism.
- “Powerful forces are indeed taking aim at academic freedom, as Jennifer Ruth contends, but they are not politicians. They are ideologues who increasingly infest and control university bureaucracies.” Jennifer Ruth’s Useful Idiocy
- “Not only is government pre-K an opportunity to indoctrinate children in socialism at an early age but there are long-term negative outcomes that imperil our nation.” The Real Reason Why Biden Wants to Spend Billions on Pre-K
OTHER DEMOCRAT, LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The American Conservative Union took six figures from one of the leading anti-Trump networks in America, and they won’t say why.” REVEALED: Matt Schlapp’s CPAC Took Six-Figure “Social Action” Donation from Soros-Linked “Dark Money” Network
- Fat Albert Speer Whoopi sez “it wasn’t racist-racist!” Biden Says Three Texas Congressman Look Like They “Played Ball And Could Bomb You”
- “Americans also disapproved of Biden’s handling of the Ukraine-Russia conflict. The poll found that 43% of adults disapproved of Biden on the issue, compared to 33% who approved. Independents were against Biden by a margin of 47%-21%.” No Bump for Biden: Polls Find “Anemic” Increase in Approval Post-SOTU
- “Here is part three of The Federalist’s rigorous coverage keeping the Biden [junta] accountable with substantive fact-checking.” Here’s the Full List of Every Lie Joe Biden Has Told as So-Called Quote-Unquote “president”: 140 and Counting
- “Democrats took Hispanics for granted for too long, and no one thought to create a home for us in conservative media. There is an appetite for this.” New Conservative Spanish Language Network Has Democrats and Media in a Panic
- “The emerging multiethnic Right.” (it’s the education and assimilation, stupid – jjs)Demographics Are Not Destiny
- “Tuesday is International Women’s Day, so when the left isn’t lauding fake women, they’re propping up the Queen of Self-Unawareness, naturally.” Hillary Says She Isn’t Interested in Running in 2024, But Can We Believe Her?
- “The Democrats are now talking about gubernatorial races as their bulwark against 2022 electoral disaster.” The Dems Cling in Desperation to Wretched Whitmer
- “It’s difficult to believe that Biden could find someone less competent than himself, but he did.” Kamala Proves the Peter Principle (peter puffer principle – jjs)
- I bet you thought the biggest issue right now was the sky-high inflation that’s been impoverishing you, or maybe the stratospheric cost of filling your tank or heating your home. Maybe you were concerned about the millions of illegal aliens who are walking across our border and being given phones, benefits, and transportation around the country on your dime. It might be the destruction of women’s spaces and children’s lives in the name of ‘transgender rights’ that keeps you up at night. Or the fact that there’s a full-blown war in central Europe, which could expand at any moment to suck in more nations, and maybe even end up with nukes in the air — you might think that’s a very serious situation that your representatives should be focusing on right now. Well, you’re wrong!” Hard at Work Solving Today’s Most Urgent Problems, Congress Passes Anti-Lynching Act
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “The Senate Banking Committee successfully used the Rule 26 tactic to block Sarah Bloom Raskin. Is Ketanji Brown Jackson next?” Republicans Are Successfully Blocking Biden Nominees, And His SCOTUS Pick Could Be Next
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Tur was responding to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s Tuesday morning announcement that the United States was going to stop purchasing oil from Russia for at least as long as Russian President Vladimir Putin continued to direct his occupation forces to wage war in Ukraine.” MSNBC Anchor Katy Tur(D) Admits It’s “Insane” That US Is Not Energy Independent
- “Psaki has reportedly sat down for lunches with news executives along with her agent Jay Sures, who heads United Talent Agency and is actively representing Psaki as she looks to leave the White House.” (she has a freakin’ agent?! – jjs) Front-Row Favoritism? 4 of the 7 Outlets at Front of WH Briefing Room Are Actively Trying to Hire Peppermint Piss-Hockey
- “Many Republicans have suggested in recent years that Section 230 should be conditioned on platforms remaining politically neutral and open for free expression, to protected the free speech of users.” Justice Clarence Thomas Takes Another Swipe at Big Tech’s Section 230 Immunity
- “The coverage of Ukraine has displayed a pretty radical disparity of how human Ukrainians look and feel to Western media compared to their browner and blacker counterparts.”MSNBC Race Baiting Shithead’s Hot Take On Ukrainians: People Only Care Because They’re White Christians
- “Word of the settlement came after Zucker reportedly hired a heavyweight law firm to put WarnerMedia on notice that CEO Jason Kilar’s characterization of his departure bordered on defamatory. The media conglomerate was said to not be interested in another wave of bad press which could accompany a prolonged civil suit, according to the article.” Jeff Zucker Reaches Settlement in Tens of Millions with WarnerMedia/XiNN: Report
- “Rather than encourage real researchers of quality, today’s research centers and university’s now consider on race and political correctness more important. Who cares if we cure AIDS? To hell with training scientists in third world nations! It is far more important that no one ever does anything that might offend the fragile woke psyche of Washington University’s Chief Equity Officer Paula Houston!” Today’s Blacklisted American: Renowned Cancer Researcher Fired for Wearing Halloween Costume — 13 Years Ago
- “It’s easy to write these off as a few rage-filled outliers. But a recent Pew Research study suggests this hateful new addition to the pro-choice mantra family is grounded in a depressing reality; “childless” Americans flat-out do not want kids. Like, ever.” Fighting Abortion Now Requires Fighting Americans’ Increasing Hatred of Children
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Gabriel Noronha, writing in Tablet magazine, says the deal does not restore President Barack Obama’s old Iran deal, a weak agreement from which President Donald Trump withdrew, but goes much further in giving Iran money and sanctions relief. . . Malley is a serial appeaser who was kicked off the Obama campaign in 2008 for meeting with Hamas. He was alter brought back into the Obama administration to work on the first Iran deal, and was also the ISIS ‘czar,’ a role in which he failed spectacularly to control the spread of the Islamic terror group. In 2018, once out of office, he was among those who said that Trump should not support protests against the Iranian regime by the Iranian people.” Report: Biden’s Iran Deal Gives Regime Access to $90 Billion, $7 Billion for Ransom, Sanctions Relief to Terrorists
- “Will a desperate Biden make even more concessions?” (no, the Russians are making the concessions for him! – jjs) The Likely Return of the Disastrous Nuclear Deal with Iran
- “To be able to use this mobile launcher to get anything into orbit means that same mobile launcher, without the upper stage, could deliver missiles anywhere on Earth, and do so in a manner that is undetectable prior to launch.” Iran Launches Military Satellite
- “Elizabeth Campbell directed a U.N. agency using textbooks that glorified terrorism.” State Department Hire Oversaw UN’s Terrorist Textbook Program
- “On top of building a wall, preventing illegal migration requires blocking human trafficking routes, providing funding to countries directly and manning the border at all times, Hungary’s Secretary of State for International Communication and Relations, Zoltán Kovács, said in an exclusive interview.” Hungary Spokesman Argues How To Stop Illegal Migration, Says Walls Aren’t Enough
- “Spengler” Goldman: “In Chinese official media, there is a grim discussion of the parallel between Ukraine and Taiwan. We misjudged Putin, just as he misjudged us. No sanctions or denunciations will hold back the Russian Army. We should not misjudge China. Sometimes an uncomfortable status quo is infinitely preferable to a roll of the dice on peace or war.”Reliving the Nightmare of 1914 (We’re Doing It Again)
- I assume MBS will remove his head with the “Hassan chopper” to closely examine his mind. . . Biden’s Handlers Free “20th 9/11 Hijacker” from Gitmo, Send Him to Saudi Arabia for ‘Mental Health’ Treatment
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Alleged spy Elena Branson launched the Russia Center New York in Manhattan in 2012, after receiving the authorization from the highest levels of the Russian government, Manhattan prosecutors charged. . . The center served as a Kremlin propaganda machine aimed at spreading its influence in the US, prosecutors said.” (meh, grain of salt, all things considered – jjs) Dual Citizen Charged as Russian Spy Who Ran NYC Propaganda Center for the Kremlin
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Government mandates favoring Big Labor are both unfair and extremely costly to taxpayers. More than 87% of the private construction workforce does not belong to a union, and these workers should not be blocked from doing work on government projects through PLAs. These mandates also needlessly increase the cost of government construction projects. Bottom line: federal contracts should be open to the company that makes the best bid.” House Republicans Call Out Union Requirements Driving Up Cost Of Federal Projects
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “For Democrats nowadays it is environmental matters that trump all other issues, and so it would shock me if either Vela or Gonzalez buck their party’s agenda to pressure the FAA to approve the environmental reassessment.” Local Texas State, City Politicians Pressure Congressmen to Get Starship Approve by FAA
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- I wonder what the gift shop carries. Feh, never mind. “Vagina Museum” Celebrates International Women’s Day By Honoring Biological Men
- “The clueless celebrate it today, blissfully unaware of its hammer and sickle origins.”International Women’s Day and the Struggle for Socialism
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “How affirmative action and ‘imposter syndrome’ hurt blacks.” Honest Criticism Is a Privilege
- Christian Toto: “Apolitical stand-up torches both sides, tells jokes now considered taboo (or worse).” Ryan Long’s “White Immigrant” Shows Power of Free Will Comedy
HITHER & YON
- “Its care and attention to detail makes this exhibition a must-see if you find yourself in our nation’s capital this spring.” Picasso Paints the Blues in Exemplary Washington DC Exhibit
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.