Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and the madness of and surrounding the Russian invasion of Ukraine continues. The ripples are radiating outward, but whether they’re ripples in a pond or the formation of a tsunami is anyone’s guess at this point. Certainly the potential for the latter is there, because with the world’s attention focused on Kyiv, 1,000 miles to the south shit is hitting another fan, and like it or not, we’re downwind of it.
Between five and 12 missiles landed on and around the U.S. embassy currently under construction in Erbil (also spelled Irbil), the capital city of the autonomous Kurdistan region of Iraq, early Sunday. U.S. and Iraqi officials are reporting no known significant damage or casualties. Iran has claimed responsibility for the attack, describing it as retaliation for a recent Israeli strike in Syria that killed two Iranian Revolutionary Guardsmen. . .
. . . The Epoch Times reports that the attack may also be retaliation for the neutralization of Qassem Soleimani, then-head of the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps’s Quds Force (IRGC-QF) by the United States on Jan. 7, 2020. . .
. . . Soleimani’s birthday was March 11, and a 2020 retaliatory attack also occurred at 1:20 a.m. While I’m sure the Iranian Guard included some symbolic numerology in their latest attack, as they do, it’s hard to miss the even more significant aspect of the timing. Namely, the Iran nuclear agreement the Biden Collective has been so eager to complete seems to be falling apart.
With Tehran making more demands all the time and Moscow apparently in on the negotiations, the deal has been heading for the rocks for a while now. Then, on Thursday, a majority-Democrat group of 21 members of Congress sent President Biden a letter, saying they were probably not going to support the deal. The sticking point was the Biden Collective’s reported consideration of lifting anti-terror sanctions that target Iran’s Revolutionary Guard . . .
. . . In light of these developments, does the missile strike indicate Iran is throwing in the towel on making a nuclear deal with the United States? After all, if you’re asking not to be designated as terrorists, is bombing your negotiating partner’s embassy the right move? And considering our current leadership and their willingness to sell out America in the name of globalism and prestige, is the death of the Iran nuclear deal even a bad thing?
We await word from our fearless leaders in the White House with bated breath.
No doubt their response will be classic Democrat-Leftist: “We sincerely apologize for doing anything that would offend you, so here’s a few hundred billion in small bills, cash, palletized for your convenience, as well as a green light to make all the nukes you want to your Turkish delight. And if one of them ‘accidentally’ lands on the Weather Controllers™️ in Jerusalem, we’ll blame climate change because they pushed the wrong button. But please, please, please, please, PLEASE sell us your oil!”
It’s incredible. The stupidity and arrogance of our international foes and bad actors might actually exceed that of the demented vegetable and his penis-gobbling Polish joke of a vee-pee as well as the clueless, pinheaded fools in Foggy Bottom, and as a result temporarily stave off armageddon completely by accident. Seriously, how dumb or arrogant does Khamenei have to be to launch missiles on an opponent who is eager to give him everything he wants and more in exchange for a few measly barrels of oil? Oil that even his mortal nemeses across the Arabian – excuse me, “Persian” – Gulf (sarc) refuse to pump more of to save Biden’s flabby ass. All while the Iranian economy is teetering on the brink of collapse with a pissed off populace that’s been itching to string the mullahs up like a ripe Ceaucescu.
Of course, the Iranians are going all out to get the bomb, regardless of what the Klain Kalorama Komintern or the Jew-hating idiots at the UN do or say. By all accounts they are supposedly closer than ever to enriching enough uranium to make one. That said, their intended target already has several hundred that we know of already loaded on missiles deliverable via land, air or submarine. Aside from that, there is no way that Israel is going to allow the Iranians to go nuclear. And at this stage, it’s safe to call the GCC including the Saudis allies in their combined effort to prevent that from happening. Sabotage and assassination will be ramped up and, given the state of the world, more overt military action is not off the table.
What’s this got to do with the price of pierogi in Poltava? Plenty. While the Junta continues to demonize Vladimir Putin, at the same time they’re using him as their negotiating partner with the Iranians. On a similar note, as these same fools have been demanding we commit national suicide by abolishing carbon, they’re pulling out all the stops to do everything they can in the near term to halt the skyrocketing price of gasoline which goes hand in hand with the skyrocketing prices of everything that not only needs that gas to transport it to market but needs that oil, coal and natural gas to manufacture it either in whole or in part.
As I have been saying now for several days, I’m no special pleader for Putin. What he’s doing in Ukraine is barbaric and beyond the pale. But, there’s very little we can do about it to stop him short of openly declaring war. And unlike Iran, or the pushovers in Afghanistan who managed to push us out after 20 years of wasted blood and treasure without firing a shot (the Islami-kaze suicide bomber that blew up 13 of our own service personnel notwithstanding) – I should say it was Biden bugged us out in the dead of night – Russia does have nuclear weapons that, if they’re still functional, include ICBMs with multiple warheads. Even if 99% of them are duds, it’s that 1% that will get our hair mussed.
But fools like Pee-Air Defecto and John Bolton are screaming bloody murder at anyone who refuses to do things like sell the Ukrainians fighter jets or actually send in ground troops to openly go toe to toe with the Russians. Funny how the word “traitor” is bandied about like mad these days when it’s bastards like them that stabbed Trump and us in the back from day one.
I am reticent to link to it, but I have seen video reports from people who actually were seemingly able to cross the Polish-Ukrainian frontier and film what’s happening there. Far from the bombs, devastation and carnage, the scenes look more like New York in the first few months of the curve-flattening “two weeks.” Or that reporter in the canoe talking about flooding while a guys strides past the camera, ankle deep. It is now axiomatic that the media cannot be trusted. Ever. They have an agenda and a mission which is to present an image and a meme that they want you to swallow.
Am I saying that the reports of death and destruction are being faked? NO. But can we be absolutely 100% sure that at a bare minimum they are not being grossly exaggerated, or what is being filmed is being done so in a way that misrepresents and deceives the viewer? Like the massive anti-Trump protests or pro-Biden rallies that turn out to be a handful of people when the camera is turned 180 degrees in the opposite direction.
This is why I hate these fucking people with the heat of a billion billion suns; because if there is death and destruction in Ukraine, and for sure there is, they make me pause and ask is it all that bad or even real in the first place?
It turns out that Putin does not respect Davos Man. He thinks Davos Man is weak and he is strong. Davos Man lacks the courage to defend what he deems his own. Putin believes there is little that Davos Man sees as worth shedding his own blood for.
In stark contrast, this nineteenth-century relic of a man is willing to shed blood and absorb the consequences. Putin sees the world and calibrates statecraft through the lens of the nation and national prestige — which is inseparable from his own person. Nineteenth-century guys are dangerous, particularly when they hold twenty-first-century arms.
The story of history is the story of the Strong Man plundering the Weak Man. In short, if you can’t defend what’s yours, it’s not yours. This is how borders are drawn and peoples forged. If we want out of history, we need more than what John Kerry — and his miniature version, Antony Blinken — bring to the table.
The question before us now is whether Davos Man is capable of effectively standing up to nineteenth-century Man. Presently, Davos Man is pushing back with the only tools in his statecraft toolbox: shaming and “crippling sanctions,” along with arm’s-length provisions of weaponry and intel. . .
. . . The rationale that the United States is the guarantor of European security no longer makes sense. Davos Man has made Europe wealthy. Wealthy and weak — with our help. Individually and collectively, European Man needs to get his martial mojo back.
The United States will happily sell you the arms to rise to the occasion. But it’s worth repeating: the American taxpayer and soldier is no longer that into you.
It’s time for Europe to man up. It’s time for you to stop imagining a world you cannot afford or defend unless you go from 2 percent of GDP to 20 percent. If you do this, you’ll like the European Man in the mirror, and the nineteenth-century men — and the nations they command — just might leave you to enjoy your peace and prosperity.
Great ideas, except Davos man owns and controls the nation formerly known as the United States of America, lock, stock and empty oil barrel. And what he doesn’t own, the Chi-Coms do.
Putin’s horrible, for sure. But those behind the Great Reset are worse by orders of magnitude. Until we recapture our government as well as root out every last vestige of socialism/statism from coast to coast, we’re not going to do anything about Putin. Dare I say, what’s happening in Ukraine – humanitarian outrage that it surely is – does not affect what is happening right here at home right now.
If you think the Ukrainians have it bad, wait until gasoline – if we even will refine it any more – is $25.00 a gallon and food, medicine and everything we need to sustain life that is made out of some form of carbon goes the same route. And we are on the express lane for that future right now.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “No President of the United States ever before faced anything comparable to the organized effort of officials within his administration to sabotage Donald J. Trump’s presidency and drive him from office.” (Rich Higgins, RIP – jjs) The Unsung White House Official Who Warned President Trump in 2017 that the Deep State Was Trying to Prematurely End his Presidency
- Miranda Devine: “If you ever doubted that woke ideologues are heartless hypocrites, look at what the liberal European Union just did to Poland and Hungary, even while those conservative countries were doing their best to accommodate 1.7 million Ukrainian refugees streaming across their borders.” Conservative European Countries Facing Pressure to Turn Woke
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The former attorney general’s memoir is one deep state revelation after another.” The William Barr Code
- Robert Spencer: “The tragic case of Matthew Perna, and its terrible implications.” Biden’s Banana Republic
- Michael Walsh: “. . . should Biden somehow stumble toward a second term, a Biden-DeSantis matchup would be worth putting on pay-per-view. We could retire the national debt on the debates alone.” (Walsh will be our special guest on the next podcast – jjs) The Specter That Haunts America
- “Instead of eliminating anti-black bias in the system, the courts are creating a privileged class that stands above the law.” Does A Slur Justify Murder?
- “More than 30 Russian cruise missiles targeted the sprawling training facility that is less than 25 kilometres (15 miles) from the closest border point with Poland, according to the governor of Ukraine’s western Lviv region. Poland is a key location for routing Western military aid to Ukraine.” Russians Blast Base Training Foreign Volunteers Near Polish Border, 35 Dead
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Is it to be Salamis, Thebes, Thermopylae—or Melos? . . . The answers to those hypotheticals will determine whether dogged Ukrainian resistance leads to an incredible and unforeseen victory, or soon a negotiated surrender and a harsh emasculation by Russia, or a glorious last stand that leads to resistance and eventual success—or the end of everything the Ukrainians hold dear.” Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s Classical Choices
- “It’s beginning to look as if Putin has caught himself in a trap of his own making.” NATO’s Emerging Ukraine Strategy
- “[Clueless globalist dolt Wendy] Sherman said [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s administration has put $1.2 billion in security assistance to help Ukraine defend itself.” Deputy Secretary of State Predicts the War Will End “Very Badly for Ukrainian People”
- “VP embarrasses self, country during visit to Poland.” Cackle Queen Strikes Again: Kamala Harris Laughs Off Ukrainian Refugee Crisis
- “As things stand now, Zielinsky has no intention of accepting Putin’s demands, and the whole world supports that decision, but since the world will not get involved directly and militarily, its ‘support’ might not mean so much.” Should Zielinsky Give in to Putin’s Demands?
- He added that bombing a maternity hospital and engaging in other “war crimes” indicates that Russia is “trying to break us down and to destroy us.” Ukraine Foreign Affairs Minister: Putin Thinks “Ukraine Has No Right to Exist as a Country”
- “Demonizing war skeptics is wrong and wrongheaded.” “No Room” for “Apologists for Putin” in Pence’s Exclusive Club GOP
- “Mitt Romney has disgraced himself by reacting hysterically to a tweet by former Representative Tulsi Gabbard.” (he must be involved up to his neck involved with them – jjs)Amoral Louse Pee-Air Defecto Romney Accuses Tulsi Gabbard of “Treasonous Lies” for Tweet About Hazards of US-Funded Bio Labs in Ukraine
* * * * *
- “What’s the story on this new twist to the war in Ukraine?” Is the U.S. Promoting Worldwide Bioterrorism?
- “Nuland and many D.C. politicians are not in search of the truth here. They have an agenda of military confrontation with Russia.” Deep State Hack Victoria Nuland’s Answer On Alleged Bioweapon Labs In Ukraine Is Cause For Concern
- “Wars breed revolutions.” Putin Should Ponder the Russo-Japanese War
- Roger Kimball: “Vladimir Putin is certainly worthy of condemnation. But that does not mean Donald Trump was wrong when he observed it would be ‘a good thing, not a bad thing’ if America got on well with Russia.” Slow Joe, Bad Vlad
- “Policymakers in Washington need to think carefully about whether we can escalate our involvement in Ukraine without plunging the West into war.” Unlike Past Conflicts With Russia, Escalation in Ukraine Risks Pulling the West Into War
- “WWF-Ukraine blocked from signing statement against invasion.” World Wildlife Fund Won’t Let Chapters Denounce Russia
- “Sometimes in life there are no solutions, only trade-offs. The best trade-off here, I believe, is a quick Russian victory in Ukraine. The longer this crisis continues, the greater the chances of nuclear carnage.” Alas, the Best Outcome in Ukraine Now May be a Relatively Quick Russian Victory
- “The long-term strategic angle to Prime Minister Bennett’s trip.” Israel’s Interest in Ukraine Goes Beyond Ukraine
- “What happens to Syria’s strongman if Putin is deposed?” Bashar al-Assad, Putin’s Loyal Lapdog
* * * * *
- “If Putin thought Trump was really that supportive of him, why didn’t he invade when Trump was in office? It’s at least worth asking that question if you’re not locked into one intransigent thought,” Maher said Friday night when talking about the war in Ukraine. Bill Maher Says It’s “Worth Asking” Why Putin Didn’t Invade Ukraine Under Donald Trump
- “Vladimir Putin’s insistence on Russian–Ukrainian unity conflates antiquity with authenticity.”Ukraine Faces West
- “At the core of Putin’s galaxy of lies and misstatements is the allegation that the West tricked the former Soviet Union by breaking promises made at the time when the Soviet Union was ending, that NATO would not expand to the East.” The Myth about NATO Expansion
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “In lucid language, Carlson explains how the Biden [junta] has abandoned the rule of law and how our political class is determined to bankrupt America.” Perhaps Tucker Carlson’s Most Profound Monologue Ever
- “Oh, you don’t like gas prices? Good. Buy an electric car so we can hit our climate goals, rube. Also, eat cake.” Biden’s Gas Prices Are the “Unity” So-Called Quote-Unquote “president’s” Latest Way To Force You To Do What He Says
- “The higher the better for the party that’s at war with cheap, reliable hydrocarbon energy.”Gasoline Prices Headed Right Where the Democrats Want Them
- “The ruling oligarchy that is blocking energy development will destroy the middle class and impose neofeudalism.” Oligarchs Want Us to Power Down So They Can Power Up
- Manchin, who is the Chairman of the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee, “called the full FERC commission, including Chairman Richard Glick, before the committee to question the regulators over their policy decisions while pressing them to allow certain stalled projects to move forward,” WATCH: Manchin Rips Into Biden Appointee With Fiery Message Over Stalled Pipeline
- Michael Walsh: “Biden to Real America: Drop Dead.” News from the Dakotas: “He Does Not Care”
- Maryland. Another State to Halt Gas Tax
- “From Maryland to California, gas prices are keeping people awake and keeping them at home.” From Farmers To Office Commuters, Here’s How Biden’s Gas Prices Are Hurting Americans Coast-To-Coast
- “Democrats are always thinking ahead. Creating an energy problem is no more of a slip-up than opening the southern border: they are trying to build their base.” Making Sense of Biden’s Energy Policy
* * * * *
- “A Chinese invasion of Taiwan would crater American tech dominance and military readiness.” The Chips are Down
- The other strategic chip shortage. Doritos Cuts Number of Chips in Each Bag, Blames Bidenflation
- “As Great Power competition is renewed as the norm in international relations, the scope of economics in national strength and warfare must expand.” Economic Warfare: Ukraine and Beyond
- “The overuse of financial sanctions risks much of the world losing confidence in the dollar as the world’s reserve currency.” Why Cutting Russia Off From Global Banking Will Bite the United States
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “With nuclear power, the West would be self-reliant for its energy needs.” ( yeah but we still need oil to produce 99% of everything we eat, wear or otherwise consume – jjs) Elon Is Right: Nuclear Is the Answer
- “He’s posted videos where he’s revving the engine of his Corvette in Wilmington.” Video: Reporter Points Out Biden’s Gross Hypocrisy On Electric Vehicles
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “As parents, as seniors, as the older, theoretically wiser generation, we can’t simply wish to be liked. We need to risk being hated.” Privacy: The False Friend
- “The lawsuit names Joe Biden, Attorney General Merrick Garland, the U.S. Department of Justice, Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona and the U.S. Department of Education as plaintiffs.” Republican Attorneys General Sue Biden Junta Over Call to Investigate Parent Protesters
- “The Capitol remains closed to the public.” The People’s House — Without the People
- “Conservative activist talks to the Free Beacon about her work and her husband, Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas.” Ginni Thomas Wants To Set the Record Straight on January 6
- “Threatened with no fly list, falsely told there is a clothing policy, then accused of not wearing a face mask.” Video: Man Kicked Off Flight For Wearing “FUCK BIDEN” Hoodie, Even After He Took It Off
- “The continuing erosion of civil rights and rule of law threatens us all.” The Eastman Rules
- “So smart, in fact, that they’ve speeded the race to the apocalypse.” Rule by Smart People Blinded by Ideology
- Unfortunately, like inept politicians and other ne’er do wells, Communism seems to be failing upward, right to the top. The Failure of Communism in the World
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Necessary . . . For Bourla’s portfolio. Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla: Fourth Chinese COVID Shot is “Necessary”
- May he reap all the healing benefits that Andrew Cuomo bestowed upon New York’s senior citizens . . . Former President Barack Obama Tests Positive for Chinese COVID-19
- Texas Senator Ted Cruz remarked: “Biden’s illegal vaccine mandates now actively undermining U.S. national security. U.S. Navy Refuses to Deploy Warship Due to Unvaccinated Commanding Officer
- “Government doesn’t want to relinquish its power and plans to extend the mask mandate.”As TSA EXTENDS Mask Mandate, Rand Paul Vows To Force Vote To Scrap It
- “Some deep-blue school districts still insist on masking kids, a policy with zero benefits and unforeseeable costs.” Unknowable Harms
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “How much damage and carnage could have been avoided if [Chinese] COVID hadn’t been politicized? History will judge this era harshly, and deservedly so.” The Continued Politicization of Chinese COVID
- “What are Republicans and Conservatives doing about it?” The “Memo” to Democrats: Take Credit for Defeating Chinese COVID and Move On
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “A lone gunman is suspected of targeting sleeping homeless men in a series of shootings in DC and the Big Apple this month that has so far left two men dead and three others wounded.” Mayors Urge Homeless to Get Off Streets as “Cold-Blooded Killer” Stalks NYC, DC
- “Jussie Smollett maintains innocence in the face of overwhelming evidence, suggests he could be targeted for assassination.” Hillary Clinton Donor To Serve Jail Time for Hate Crime Against Gay Black Man
- Officer who saved the black life of Bryant’s intended victim: “At the time I fired my weapon, I was in fear for the life of the female in pink” Ohio Officer Cleared In Shooting Death Of Knife-Wielding Ma’Khia Bryant
- “Given recent incidents near 3rd and Pine, we’re providing employees currently at that location with alternative office space elsewhere,” an Amazon spokesman said in a statement emailed to the outlet. “We are hopeful that conditions will improve and that we will be able to bring employees back to this location when it is safe to do so.” Amazon Relocates Employees From Seattle Office Amid Crime Spike, Fentanyl Crisis
- Daniel Greenfield: “Running a crackhouse is illegal, but the law no longer applies to the crime party. . . If you loved sanctuary cities where illegal aliens are free to drive drunk, rape, and kill, you’re going to love Biden’s heroin sanctuary cities where addicts converge at taxpayer-funded crackhouses and crimes are committed every day with the sanction of the party of crime.” Biden Signs Off On Heroin Sanctuary Cities
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- The survey asks parents if they believe their children are being “taught about the negative effects of racism in their classes” and whether school libraries “represent people of diverse races, skin colors, ethnicities, and cultures.” Read the Classroom “Antiracism” Survey That Has Maryland Parents “Livid”
- “Make no mistake about it: Beto O’Rourke supports CRT. He just knows — especially after the Virginia gubernatorial election — that embracing it while running for statewide office in Texas is a fool’s errand. But that doesn’t change the fact that Beto publicly condemned Governor Abbott for signing a law banning the teaching of CRT last year.” LOL: Irish Mickey “Beto” O’Rourke Flip Flops on Crackpot Disg-Race Theory
- “How the for-profit/non-profit loop subverts the aims of parents and citizens.” The Big Money Behind the Push for 1619 Project Education
- Brainwash ’em while their young. Lie-awatha Warren: “It’s Way Past Time for Congress to Act on Universal Child Care, Universal Pre-K”
- “Not all blacklisters are leftists. . . Today’s blacklist story is interesting in that it proves the blacklist culture that is engulfing what was once a free America is not simply attacking those on the right. The level of intolerance has grown so pervasive that people are being blackballed for saying practically anything.” Today’s Blacklisted Americans: Multiple Lawsuits Against Collin College in Texas for Firing Any Teacher Who Expresses an Opinion
- “An American Thinker is cancelled for publishing here. This is her response.” Montessori Teacher Fights “Social Justice”
- “Parents are furious at the £32,650-a-year American School in London for allegedly teaching their children there are ’64 genders’ and standing by its ‘woke agenda’ despite a damming Ofsted report.” “Woke Agenda” At The American School in London Leads To Downgrade by British Officials
- “Colleges seek to increase revenues to expand their budgets and their amenities. Is this really the ‘betterment of society?'” Are Universities Nonprofit Public Goods or Self-Interested Businesses?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Border Patrol chased the truck, but the driver refused to yield, DPS said. Texas state troopers took over the pursuit, which led them to the city of Cotulla, Texas. The truck driver had struck law enforcement vehicles, sideswiped a La Salle County patrol unit, which led a Sheriff’s deputy and DPS Troopers to fire several rounds into the truck cab.” Texas Troopers’ Harrowing Pursuit Of Tanker Truck Filled With Dozens Of Illegal Immigrants Ends In Gunfire
- “Until we can get a handle on this border crisis and secure the border and really ensure that we’re protecting Americans, then we need to take a hard look at how can we improve immigration policies. It’s impossible to have that conversation until we have a secure border and we can know who’s coming in.” INTERVIEW: Rep. Yvette Herrell Says Legal Immigrants Disappointed With Open Border
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Private socialist message boards show fury at Jamaal Bowman. He’s responded by shunning the Jewish state.” New York Democrat Scrambles to Appease the Radical Anti-Israel Left
- “A football coach fired for praying after games with players will soon get his day before it.”The Supreme Court to Hear Important Prayer Case
- “Funds were bestowed to learn about different cultures and promote mutual respect—not blame all evil on Jews.” It’s Time to Decolonize Anti-Semitic Jewish Studies Programs
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “A number of high profile Democrats have been charged or convicted on child abuse or pornography charges in recent months.” The New York Times Lauded the “Political Ascendancy” of a Democrat Mayor Now Facing Over 10 Felony Child Sex Assault Charges
- Robert Spencer: “Yes, that’s what we need: more gatekeepers to explain to us how great Joe Biden is, as if CNN and MSNBC and the New York Times and the Washington Post and Hollywood and academia and all the rest of it weren’t enough. They all tell us we must love Big Brother, and soon enough we will, or else.” New Biden Whine: Americans Are Just Too Stupid to Understand the Great Job He’s Doing
- “They think that we’re divisive and too focused on cultural issues. They think that we’re preachy. They think that we act like we know better than parents when it comes to their kids in schools,” he added. Democrats appear to be noticing their chances of holding the majority through the midterms are not great. Democrat Midterm Chief Sean Patrick Maloney: We Are the Problem
- “While Biden’s and the Democrats’ numbers generally range from lackluster to bad, they’ve got to be worried about two groups of voters that are really fed up.” A Wall Street Journal Poll Contains Bad News for the Democrats
- Biden spoke to Democratic National Committee members at their winter meeting on Thursday evening, encouraging them to rally behind what he said was a “message that resonates” — “Build a better America” — and throw all of their enthusiasm and hard work into winning in November. Biden Predicts “Sad, Sad Two Years” if Republicans Retake Congress in Midterms
- “When the late-night comedians start making jokes about Biden’s abject failure, it’s going to be downhill for him from here on out. Every one of these guys who backed Biden looks like a fool, and I think they’re finally realizing the mean tweets were the least of America’s problems.” Watch: Biden Regret! Guess Who Misses Trump Now?
- “The Washington establishment works to maintain the status quo.” No Country for Bold Men
- Jim DeMint: “By releasing his agenda for America, Sen. Rick Scott makes other Republicans look bad, and they don’t like it one bit.” The GOP Establishment Wants To Take Congress This Fall Without Telling Voters Why They Should
- Robert Spencer part deux: “At his South Carolina rally Saturday night, Trump continued to tease a 2024 run and made a new promise about how he would break the power of the unelected ‘deep state’. . . The proponents of civil service reform never envisioned a situation in which unelected and unaccountable opponents of a sitting president in the FBI, the Justice Department, and elsewhere would be determined to destroy the president — or at the very least make it impossible for him to carry out his policies — and could not be removed from their jobs because of civil service regulations.” (also, PDT sounds like he dropped a hint about ’24- jjs) Now You’re Talking: Trump Offers a Proposal to Destroy the Deep State
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The Cuomo administration had rushed out a draft statement responding to a New York Times story revealing that Governor Cuomo’s administration had dramatically minimized the number of [Chinese] COVID-19 deaths in the state’s nursing homes.” Chris “Fredo” Cuomo Helped Gov. Andrew “Angel of Death” Cuomo Spin Nursing Home Deaths
- “This totally unworkable recusal standard has been trotted out solely because Justice Thomas is the most influential member of the Supreme Court.” Another Leftist Smear Attempt Falls Flat
- “The leftist media has once again resorted to attacking Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas and his wife Ginni Thomas, actions which only magnify their unprofessionalism and dishonesty regarding critical matters before the country.” Leftist Hypocrisy Regarding Justice Thomas
- “When we talk about what causes climate change, we usually talk about oil and gas, coal and cars, and—just generally—energy policy. There’s a good reason for this,” he wrote, adding the “more fossil fuels you burn, the worse climate change gets.” The AtlanticRidiculed for Warning Nuclear War Would “Wreck” Climate
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “It is unclear whether the statement was referring an alleged Israeli airstrike that recently killed two IRGC officers near Damascus, Syria, or other Israeli strikes.” Watch: Iran Fires Ballistic Missiles at “Secret Israeli Bases” in Iraq, Warns of “Harsher Response”
- “Why is the White House downplaying a rather shocking Iranian missile attack in Irbil, Iraq, quite close to U.S. installations?” Benghazi II? Biden White House Oddly Silent About Iran’s Missile Attack in Irbil
- “With Tehran making more demands all the time and Moscow apparently in on the negotiations, the deal has been heading for the rocks for a while now. Then, on Thursday, a majority-Democrat group of 21 members of Congress sent President Biden a letter, saying they were probably not going to support the deal. The sticking point was the Biden Collective’s reported consideration of lifting anti-terror sanctions that target Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.” Iranian Missiles Rain Down on U.S. Embassy in Iraq; Is the Nuclear Deal Dead?
- “We should not let an aggressive, rogue, terrorist regime like Iran have nuclear weapons. Have we learned nothing?” Former Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu Pleads With U.S. Not to Pursue “Dangerous” and “Absurd” Iran Nuclear Agreement
- “Effective statesmanship calls for recognizing the world as it is, not in wishcasting what it could, or should, be.” The End of the Unipolar Moment
- “All six of the American companies that sponsored the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics have taken action against Russia, but none of those companies have altered their operations in the People’s Republic of China despite evidence the nation is committing genocide against ethnic Uyghurs and other minorities.” Below Their Lines: American Corporations Cancel Russia But Remain Silent on Uyghur Genocide
- “. . . Mister we could use a man like Hassan the Head-Chopper again . . . ” Saudi Arabia Conducts One of Its Largest Mass Executions In Years
- “For Europe’s sake, and ours, we need to wake up to history’s present requirements.” Time for Europe to Man Up
- Robert Spencer: “Another example of Islam’s Rule of Numbers.” (we’re worried about Russia, China and the Globalists while these vermin are multiplying like rabbits and our birthrate is in negative numbers – jjs) Greece: Muslim Migrants Desecrate and “Turn into Toilets” 2,339 Churches
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- No one read it. Yay, bipartisan. $1.5 Trillion Spending Bill Passes Senate 68-31
- “Not just pork. Wokester pork. And swampers are rejoicing.” Look How Washington is Spending Your Money
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “If the war continues for another two or three months, then all this business will vanish for good, as alternative rocket companies will likely be found.” Russia to Lose 17 Launches Due to Ukraine Sanctions
- “Private weather satellites like this are the future, rather than government-built satellite, which has been the norm for sixty years. That shift is also apparently being encouraged by Congress, which the House has passed and the Senate is considering. In it NOAA’s budget to build its own weather satellites was trimmed by about 25%, from the requested $1.68 billion to $1.29 billion.” Software Company Aims to Launch 250-Satellite Weather Constellation
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A new Gallup poll indicates a doubling of the number of American adults who self-identify as LGBT or ‘something other than heterosexual’ since 2012.” Is Gen Z Turning Gay?
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “. . . they’re talking about kindergarten to third grade – so we’re talking about very young kids who, you know, as always with this stuff, you know, it’s not like there’s no kernel of truth in that maybe kids that young shouldn’t be thinking about sex at all.” ‘We’re Talking About Young Kids’: Bill Maher Slams Woke Outrage Over Florida Parental Rights Bill
- “Sam Elliott is not a conformist. The Hollywood legend still thinks for himself and isn’t afraid to say so. How very American.” BrokeBatch Mountain
- Thad McCotter: “Woke’s civil religion—like Prohibition—abandons the sanity we expect and deserve as a free people.” Reliving a Moment of American Madness
- “To put this in honest language, NASA’s management is gearing up the legal process to give the power of one group of people (the ‘LGBTOIA+’ community) to impose their beliefs on others, and to force others to promote those beliefs in writing, whether they agree with them or not. What this has to to with NASA’s core mission, to explore space, I have no idea. But then I am rational and our government today is not.” NASA: Committed to Forcing Everyone to Use Gender Pronouns Demanded By its Empolyees
- Christian Toto: “Great R-rated comedies are on the endangered list, but reporters deny that reality.” Woke Media Rages Against Rogan for Saying the Obvious
- “It’s a weird feeling, watching the globe-wide death of reason and the herd-like behavior of virtue-signaling nincompoops.” Awash In a Sea of Stupid
- “On the mass conversion of our institutions.” The Identity Cult
- “The future of our civilization is under threat from those who are trying to dismantle our cultural heritage.” The Signs of Our Socialist Times
HITHER & YON
- “The only other actors to have three consecutive Best Actor nods are Paul Muni, Spencer Tracy, Gregory Peck, Marlon Brando, Richard Burton, Al Pacino, Jack Nicholson and Russell Crowe, according to the Hollywood Reporter . . . The actor suffered from prostate cancer that spread to the bone in 2018.” (RIP – jjs) Actor William Hurt Dead: Big Chill, Children of a Lesser God, and Body Heat Star Was 71
- “These past two months I’ve realized my place is still on the field and not in the stands.”Tom Brady Announces He’ll Return To Tampa Bay for a 23rd NFL Season
- “About suffering, and art, the New York Times is usually wrong.” Misreading Auden
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.