Good morning, kids. Friday and regarding yesterday’s “I’m Rootin’ for Putin” assertion that frankly I thought would raise a few more eyebrows than it did, at least in negative comments, let me reiterate and emphasize the fact that I find Vladimir Putin to be a disgusting, murderous thug. There is no excuse for this aggressive, barbaric invasion of Ukraine and, with manifestly irresponsible leaders here in the US and the EU, the longer this goes on, the more potential there is for things to get way out of hand, to say nothing of the suffering inflicted on the Ukrainian people. For his part, Volodymyr Zelensky playing the part of the defiant leader with cojones the size of Jupiter is all well and good — up until the point where much of his country is pulverized into dust. I can’t see Putin backing down, nor the Russian army being forced to retreat. The most responsible thing for Zelensky to do at this stage is to go into exile to spare further suffering and destruction. To not do that is, in my view, to be as equally culpable as Putin in any further destruction and death. Bravo for being “old blood and guts.” But it’s his people’s blood and his guts.
“Remember that Zelensky is a thug,” [Rep Madison] Cawthorn said, according to a video obtained by North Carolina’s WRAL. “Remember that the Ukrainian government is incredibly corrupt, and it is incredibly evil, and it has been pushing ‘woke’ ideologies.”
Cawthorn’s comments stand in stark contrast to the bipartisan support that’s grown around Zelensky and the Ukrainian military since the start of Russia’s brutal invasion last month.
But they echo the Republican line from 2019, when then-President Donald Trump was impeached for allegedly threatening to withhold military aid from Zelensky’s government unless the Ukrainian government investigated then-candidate Joe Biden.
During the 2019 impeachment proceedings — which culminated with Trump being acquitted by a party-line vote — GOP Rep. Jim Jordan said Ukraine was regarded by accounting firm Ernst & Young as “one of the three most corrupt countries on the planet”. . .
. . . Cawthorn took to Twitter on Thursday after taking heat for bashing Zelensky.
Propaganda is being used to entice America into another war. I do not want Americans dying because emotions pushed us into a conflict. . .
. . . He called Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion “disgusting,” and said he is “praying for Ukraine and the Ukrainian people.”
He did not walk back his attack on the Ukrainian leader, however.
“Leaders, including Zelensky, should NOT push misinformation on America,” he said.
Ah, the rest of the story as the great Paul Harvey would say. Look, my heart honestly aches for these people. But, with a nod to Winston Churchill, these days I think with my head, not my heart. The pain and suffering in the Ukraine is directly downstream from the pain and suffering that is only just starting to be inflicted on us right here in the nation formerly known as the United States of America. And that started on election night 2020, when that election was stolen right in front of our disbelieving eyes. While those who stole it were in the main of the Democrat Party, they were working hand in hand at the behest of the real Evil Empire. So, I’m not so much rooting for Putin as I am declaring war on those behind this Global Reset. You think things are bad in Ukraine, wait a few more years and we’re all going to get Ukraine’d out the wazoo, right on the street where you live.
Watching all this, one feels tears of despair rolling out as the realization dawns that the leaders of the most powerful country in the world do not care about human life or peace or suffering or about ending the war. Quite the opposite, they want more war – deadly and terrible though it is – to achieve their insidious purposes.
This appears to be their agenda: This [junta] is closely intertwined with the globalist elite who hope to bring down the strongman Putin so that they can install a “friendly” government in Moscow and then to move into Russia to plunder its immense natural wealth. Having failed to co-opt him, Putin has been a sore thorn in their side, because he refused to play the globalists’ game. He rejected their destructive ideology of godlessness, immorality, abortion, border-lessness, LGBTQ+, and anti-white racism. He also made it very clear that he wants to keep Russia’s wealth for himself, for his ruling clique and also for the Russian people.
We have seen the ruthlessness of these globalists during the [Chinese] COVID pandemic, caused by a virus that was engineered in the Wuhan bio lab by the Chinese government with help from Dr. Fauci and his friends. Among other things, the globalists who own the multinational pharmaceutical giants enriched themselves to the tune of tens of billions of dollars by deceiving and ruthlessly coercing peoples of the world into taking their ineffective and dangerous vaccines . . .
. . . Having maneuvered Putin into invading Ukraine by dismissing his legitimate security concerns, the globalists are already well on the way to destroying that unfortunate country and its people. And now they want to expand the theatre of war into other eastern European nations, because they believe they can get Putin badly bogged down there. . .
. . . In their drive to profit from Russia’s immense natural wealth, these globalists do not care how many countries they ruin, how many millions of lives they destroy or the amount of destruction they wreak. Blinded by their feverish vision of fabulous riches they hope to extract from the vast Russian land, they have failed to notice how dangerous is the game they are playing and that we are slouching toward a nuclear Armageddon.
It should also be noted that although there is historic enmity between the former East Bloc nations and their erstwhile overlord, they too are just as opposed to the transnational, no borders, multicultural, G-dless heathenism of the EU and the globalist enterprise. If you see what these people are all about, you understand why they went crazy when Britain extricated themselves (to whatever extent they did) from their coven, and how they went absolutely batshit crazy when Donald Trump won in 2016. He didn’t mince words when he called out the Deep State to their faces in his inaugural speech. And those words were a shot across the bow to a much wider audience.
Towering over the nations of Europe, Brussels promotes nothing like a healthy culture. The elites of Davos favor instead a universalist anti-culture, a sinful attempt to standardize every nation into sameness and socialism. They seek to reset the present system with a trans-human ideology of an expert illuminati, headed by a Dr. Evil-like character, one Klaus Schwab. And who is this Schwab character? He is the founder and chairman of the World Economic Forum. Schwab was born in Ravensberg, Germany in 1938 and before migrating to become Swiss neutrals, his family was involved with the Nazis and young Schwab was a member of the Nazi Youth. Schwab’s economic forum on management started in 1971 and was transformed into an international foundation with global ambitions over the decades. There is no transparency so there is no record of its doings, budget, or tentacles. With Schwab as its dictatorial, maniacal leader, the organization has become the hub of all globalism, elite domination, and what is termed, the “Great Reset”. . .
. . . The Law of Europe—whimsical, unenforceable, and ill-advised—is no substitute for Holy Writ. Nor are the tyrannical mandates in Canada and the feeble attempts by the Biden Administration to reign in the citizens of America. Davos’ edicts of wokeism, green nonsense, and one-world globalism have no basis in reality and cannot be allowed to come to fruition. (The composer Anton Rubinstein wrote a powerful opera based on the very same story, called “Der Thurm zu Babel.”) . . .
. . . Today, the new Tower of Babel is the EU and all of its related Davos globalism. It is saturating the globe on all continents. It pretends to make the world a better place. It does no such thing. This is the prevailing ideology of global elites and the institutions and machinery they deploy to make themselves gods—to maintain control over humanity. . .
. . . Zbigniew Brzeziński, a Davosian if ever there was one, former national security advisor to President Carter, put it in his own book, Between Two Ages, America’s Role in the Technotronic Era: “The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen.” Reread that and you have the doctrine of globalism in a few short sentences. . .
. . . It is always attempting to bring heaven to earth, an impossible feat. Immanentizing the eschaton always ends in human suffering and death.
Never learning, it is the same sin over and over again.
Nimrod’s tower fell, as did Alexander’s, Cyrus’, Attila’s, Napoleon’s, Hitler’s, Stalin’s, and Mao’s.
They all fall. The EU is next. Davos will inevitably follow.
They’ll fall alright. But mostly right on top of us. It is tragic in the extreme what is happening in Ukraine to innocent people. But with an intentional crashing of our economy which if we’re lucky will only wipe out our savings and our assets, we have a hell of a lot more to worry about right here than Ukraine. As I stated yesterday, Klaus Schwab, Nazi collaborator George Soros, Hans-Georg Wyss, Bill Gates, Laurence “Blackrock” Fink, et al are the real enemy at our throats. Whether Xi is pulling their strings or if he too is a rival for global domination is yet to be determined. But the former are the masterminds; it’s the Klain Kalorama Komintern and the venal, degenerate rotting vegetable known as Joe Biden that’s doing their dirty work for them.
It really is the Devil and the deep blue sea in terms of Putin and Ukraine. These evil bastards have bet the house and are rolling the dice against him. Horrible as it is that the lives of innocent people have to be destroyed but that’s the state of play right now. And Zelensky has a hand in his people’s fate by sacrificing their lives in a futile attempt to burnish his image.
I hope the Schwab-sters come up snake eyes, even if it means we here at home stave off a front row seat in a mass grave for just one more day. Meanwhile, the Religion of Peaceniks around the world are breeding like cockroaches while western and Chinese birthrates are cratering. The solution? Emasculate your sons and put them in drag. To save the planet!
NOTE: Friend and friend of the blog, the estimable Michael Walsh will be our special guest on the next podcast coming late Monday or early Tuesday. Have a good weekend.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “. . . money doesn’t explain everything; there is more than one trail leading to motive, including the passion for amassing power. There does seem to be a larger agenda at work: the recruiting of children into a movement that, at the cost of creating immense harm, may incorporate them into an unimaginable but contrived future of controlled, dis-empowered, and surveilled citizens.” Suffer the Little Children, Yet Again
- “For the past three decades, the military has become an increasingly hostile environment for conservatives.” No Conservatives Are Not Likely Ready to Fight
- Daniel Greenfield: “What the obsession with the Ukraine war really says about Americans.”The Frictionless Souls Addicted to the Cause
- “The European Union and Davos-style globalism is saturating the globe on all continents. It pretends to make the world a better place. It does no such thing.” Klaus Schwab’s Tower of Babel
- “There can be little question that by urging Poland to supply jets to Ukraine, the United States was attempting to provoke Russia into launching some form of military response against Poland.” Warning: The Biden Junta Wants to Expand the War in Europe
- ” Ukraine may be a place where Western governments outsourced other activities that were too dangerous or too illegal to conduct at home.” Was the U.S. Making Biological Weapons in Ukraine?
- Columbia University Professor and Russia expert Elise Giuliano: “We don’t really know for sure how NATO and the U.S. would react. But the norm against the use of nuclear weapons is a strong one that has lasted for decades. The use of nuclear weapons would escalate the situation. This is likely to be a red line for the U.S. and NATO that would elicit a military response.” What Happens If Putin Nukes Ukraine?
- “We cannot predict what our role may be at home or abroad, therefore we must stand ready. We ask each of you to self-assess and seize the initiative to improve your personal readiness,” Yeager wrote. California Army National Guard Commander on Ukraine: We Must Stand Ready
- “End-of-the-world alarmists ticked clock toward midnight after Trump election.”“Doomsday Clock” Will Remain Unchanged Under Biden as Russia Puts Nuclear Arsenal on High Alert
- “The lab’s scientists said they work without Western-style safety equipment.” U.S. Funds Ukrainian Former Bioweapons Facility Handling “Dangerous Materials . . . With Windows Wide Open”
- Ho. Lee. Fook. Veep Throat Harris:”I Want to Be Very Clear”; Putin’s War “Occupies One of Our Highest Priorities in Terms of Paying Attention”
- “‘Remember that the Ukrainian government is incredibly corrupt, and it is incredibly evil, and it has been pushing ‘woke’ ideologies’ . . . During the 2019 impeachment proceedings — which culminated with Trump being acquitted by a party-line vote — GOP Rep. Jim Jordan said Ukraine was regarded by accounting firm Ernst & Young as ‘one of the three most corrupt countries on the planet.'” GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn Slams Zelensky as a “Thug” Overseeing “Evil” Government
* * * * *
- “Similarly, a plurality of voters across the board, 46 percent, said they tend to trust Republicans to handle issues related to the country’s national security, while one-third said the same for Democrats.” Poll: Plurality Say Russia Would Not Have Invaded Ukraine if Trump Were President
- Harris is in Poland to reassure NATO allies that the United States will defend them in case of Russian aggression. But her efforts have hit “early diplomatic speed bumps,” as NBC News wrote. Zelensky Ally: President Kamala Would Be a “Tragedy”
- “The world will look markedly different as a result of this crisis.” What Comes Next?
- Robert Spencer: “Visa and MasterCard have no problem with the CCP.” Russia Responds to Credit Card Cutoff by Turning to China
* * * * *
- “The 34-year-old mother, identified as Sofiia, and her three children drove from Ukraine to Romania before flying to Mexico, the Union-Tribune reported. They reportedly intended to be picked up and driven across the border by a relative living in Los Angeles.” Ukrainian Family That Fled Russia’s Invasion Turned Away at Southern Border
- “Embarrassing.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Tells Ukrainian President Zelenskyy That Billie Jean King “Wants to Know How She Can Help”
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Putin is not a madman. He’s a murderer who knows what he wants.”Ukraine, Zelensky, Putin, and Armageddon: On the Limits of Sympathy
- “The harder ethical right is to remove Putin from power, withdraw from Ukraine, stabilize Russia, and return your country to the rule of law. You must step forward with the same courage displayed by that young tank commander and stop the insanity.” An Open Letter To Russian Generals
- “A view from inside an American Russian Orthodox parish.” Russia-Ukraine: Religious Wars and Patriarchal Egos
- “The Ukraine War has revealed the inanity of naïve voluntary dependance on manufactured products and/or natural resources from despotic countries, such as Russia, Iran and China, who are jointly and clandestinely setting up their own version of autocratic globalism.” The War in Ukraine has Exposed the Perils of 21st Century Globalism
- “Woke overlords recognize Ukraine as a threat to their hegemony.” (long, as usual from Ms. Goska, but as usual, worth the read – jjs) The Woke Backlash Against Ukraine
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Gas prices have been rising steadily over the past few months in the wake of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s policies of restricting domestic oil and gas production and were further exacerbated by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.” Green Energy-Advocate Sec. Granholm Pleads with Fossil Fuel Executives to Up Production
- “Democrats blame everyone but themselves for soaring energy prices.” Biden’s Big Energy Lies Exposed
- “Another month with record-breaking inflation. No, Biden. You cannot blame this on Putin.”February CPI Increases 7.9%, Highest in 40 Years, as White House Intensifies Spin to Blame Putin for Gas Increase
- “Are you guys going to start blaming Putin for everything?” Doocy Presses Peppermint Piss-Hockey on Inflation and Soaring Gas Prices
- “As a cutback in Russian oil imports sends California’s already high gas prices beyond $5 a gallon, Gov. Gavin Newsom doubles down on shuttering the state’s oil and gas industry.”Newsom’s Latest Gaslighting
- Russia’s war in Ukraine has demonstrated the utter necessity of this position [domestic fossil fuel production], making it so obvious that anyone with half-a-brain could see it. So, of course, the Biden [junta] is headed in the opposite direction.” Produce Here, Produce Now
* * * * *
- “Meanwhile, the United Kingdom-based Brent crude price, which sets the international price standard, fell to $109 per barrel, after dropping to just over $110 per barrel on Wednesday. The Brent crude price had previously crossed the $130 per barrel mark on Monday, then broke that threshold again early Wednesday after the U.K. announced it was joining the U.S. in banning Russian oil exports.” After Record Highs, Oil Prices Dip as OPEC Indicates it is Moving to Stabilize Markets
- “Currently, milk is going for a little over $3 per gallon, so $11 doesn’t seem likely by next month. That’s the good news if you’re willing to let me stretch the definition of ‘good’ thin enough to cover inflation at 40-year highs.” Trucker on Fuel Prices: “What Are Y’all Gonna Do Next Month When Your Gallon of Milk Costs $11?”
- The cartoon character Pogo’s quip, “We have met the enemy, and he is us,” was meant to be humorous. It’s never been truer than with the results from Biden’s climate-energy policies. And, it isn’t funny at all. Democrats Can’t Solve America’s Energy Problems Because They Don’t Recognize They Caused Them
- “As energy prices soar, some states press on with anti-fossil fuel strategies at odds with reality.” Blackout Policy
* * * * *
- “The outsourcing is part of a larger blueprint among multinational corporations to cut American manufacturing jobs and send them overseas for the sake of growing profit margins by employing cheap foreign labor while reducing the quality of its product lines. In 1970, for instance, manufacturing made up 25 percent of all U.S. employment. Today, manufacturing accounts for only 8.5 percent of all U.S. employment.” Red-Handed: How Microsoft Promised to Outsource American Jobs to China
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Daniel Greenfield: “Save the world from free speech. Before it’s too late. . . It’s 2022, [Rajendra] Pachauri is dead, and the planet is very much alive. Sadly, so is the IPCC.” UN Warns Individualistic Conservatives Threaten the Planet
- “While industrial solar production increased in 2021 — companies installed 17 gigawatts of capacity — the industry still installed 3 gigawatts fewer than expected, according to the report. The projection miss was thanks to supply chain issues and price fluctuations which led to project delays and cancellations that are expected to continue into 2022.” New US Solar Panel Installations Set To Crater Thanks To Inflation, Supply Chain Issues
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Mollie Hemingway: “If crying ‘rigged election’ were a crime, the entire Democrat Party and much of the media establishment would be in prison.” J6 Committee Seeks To Criminalize Republican Fundraising
- Julie Kelly: “Finding out which high-ranking politicians and government officials were in on the Whitmer ‘kidnapping’ caper just became a major part of a growing scandal.” “Stoned Crazy Talk, Not a Plan” Say Whitmer Defendants
- “Will freedom survive the death of Canada’s Freedom Convoy?” For Whom the Horns Honk
- “Like the sham impeachment of Donald Trump, the Jan. 6 committee that the FBI is hiding behind has proved to be nothing more than a partisan show trial by Democrats, who excluded legitimate Republican representation from the committee, misled witnesses, and fabricated evidence including multiple text messages.” Whistleblower: FBI Is Just Now Asking Basic Questions About Jan. 6 Pipe Bombs — A Year Into Its Investigation
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Biden’s martial law, ready for deployment against the people.”Dialectical Faucism
- “Yes, they threw off a man who wore a mask for not wearing a mask. He lowered it to talk to the stewardess and when he removed the sweatshirt. That’s it.” Delta Kicks Masked Man Off Flight, Threatens No-Fly List Over Anti-Biden Sweatshirt, Not Wearing Mask
- “We plan to welcome back those employees who have been out on an approved (accommodation) to their normal positions starting March 28,” the memo reads. The memo added that if another variant emerges or numbers begin to spike, the company will reevaluate its decision. (of course – jjs) United Airlines to Allow Unvaccinated Employees to Return to Work
- “Sister Dierdre Byrne, a physician who provides health care to the poor for free, has been denied a religious exemption by the city.” Nun Sues D.C. Over Vaccine Mandate
- Djokovic tweeted “The CDC has confirmed that regulations won’t be changing so I won’t be able to play in the US.” (yet they let in hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated, unvetted illegal aliens – jjs) Biden Junta Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing
- “Guess who’s leading the drive to keep children masked?” Mask Theater Is Alive and Well in Los Angeles
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Like the fictional Zelig, Halper remains ubiquitous, in plain sight, yet hard to pin down.” (hat-tip commenter MTF – jjs) The Curious Case of Stefan Halper, Longtime “Zelig” of American Scandals Who “Crossfired” Trump
- “This is the first inkling that John Durham is looking into the mystery of the DNC server hack, the contents of which were transmitted somehow to DC Leaks.” Well, Well, Well . . . Russia Hoax Special Counsel Is Investigating the 2016 DNC Server “Hack” and That’s Not All
- “It won’t go away, no matter how much the media ignores it.” The Stench of Spygate
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “I’m a supporter of Nathan’s [Hochman] because it’s time we get serious about reducing crime, ending homelessness, and holding those in power accountable when they abuse that power or engage in corruption,” said Villanueva. Democrat L.A. County Sheriff Endorses Republican Candidate For Attorney General
- “Jussie Smollett’s sentencing hearing is still not over. It started at 2:25 p.m. EST, 25 minutes late because Smollett didn’t bother to show up on time. At the time of publishing, it is still dragging on. The defense team is arguing its 83-page post-trial motion demanding a new trial.” At Sentencing Hearing Jussie Smollett’s Defense Team Still Claims Convicted Liar Was “Attacked” by a “White Male” in a Mask
- “It’s as if she’s writing from inside a dark mirror world in which every thing we know is upside down, backward, and very, very wrong.” Cook County Prosecutor Kim Foxx Has an Insane Take on Jussie Smollett’s Case
- “The legislation, titled Every Town a Border Town Act, would change the gang’s designation from a Transnational Criminal Organization to a Foreign Terrorist Organization, giving the government a wider range of options to prosecute rather than just financial crimes. ” House Republicans Introduce Legislation to Designate MS-13 as Foreign Terrorist Organization
- “I hate to admit it, but just before I left, I ignored people, whom I knew based on my experience, were probably carrying guns. I knew that as soon as I, a white police officer, stopped a black person, 10 people would whip out cell phones and start recording as they shouted about racial profiling and hurled abuse at me. So while Mayor Adams can do his part to back the NYPD, unless we can get our communities on board, we will never be able to restore public safety.” (how do you deprogram 60 years of brainwashing? – jjs) As a Retired NYPD Officer of 29 Years, I Watched the City Turn on Us
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “If we are to become a more diverse, equitable and inclusive University, we must continue our journey and renew our commitment to this work, which includes the advancement of anti-racism, anti-ableism, anti-Semitism, gender equity and building a climate resistant to sexual misconduct,” the email read. University of Michigan Accidentally Sends E-Mail “Committing” to the “Advancement” of Anti-Semitism
- “One of the core philosophies of CRT is that racism is encoded in the DNA of America itself.”America’s DNA Is Freedom, Not Oppression — Our Students Deserve The Truth
- “New data indicate that San Francisco’s recall election owed to discontent over progressive education policies.” Policies, Not Personas
- “Hastings School of Law students expose the intolerance of the race-obsessed Left.”Silencing Disfavored Speech
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “This week, the Bureau of Labor Statistics revealed that employers across the U.S. had about 11.3 million job openings in the month of January. In February, there were 11.7 million Americans who were unemployed or out of the labor force altogether but who want full-time work.” Chamber of Commerce: Fill 11.3 Million Open American Jobs with Foreign Workers
- “During a press conference on Thursday, Sinema suggested that the Biden administration has not made it a priority to stop illegal immigration and drug trafficking across the southern border despite its having major impacts on American communities in California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas.” Democrat Kyrsten Sinema: Biden Doing “Nothing” to Stop Illegal Immigration
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The bill would create an Office of Election Crimes and Security made up of a 25-member staff – including 10 law enforcement officers – to investigate allegations of election-related crimes. It would also make it a felony – rather than a misdemeanor – to collect and deliver more than two mail-in ballots and raise the fine that can be given to third-party voter registration organizations that evade state election law from $1,000 to $50,000.” Florida Lawmakers Pass Bill to Create First Ever Elections Police Force
- “The Associated Press reported Thursday that the flagged ballots affected both Republicans and Democrats who voted in Texas’ first-in-the-nation primary last week, totaling approximately 17% of mail-in votes in 120 counties. The 27,000 number is an initial figure, and is expected to drop significantly. Still, AP notes that the mail ballot rejection rate will likely be far more than the rejection rate of the 2020 election, where less than 1% of mail-in ballots were rejected.” 27,000 Texas Primary Ballots Flagged Under New Election Laws
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- On Wednesday, fundraiser to former “Never Trump” Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN) Kim Kaegi organized a fundraiser for Britt that included Corker’s former Chief of Staff Todd Womack, former Corker staffer Brent Wiles, and Butler Snow lobbyist Mandy Young, who previously donated to former Democrat Tennessee Gov. Phil Bredesen. Fundraiser for Alabama’s Katie Britt Linked to Program that Sells U.S. Citizenship to Rich Foreign Nationals
- “Daily Beast owner Barry Diller, Lincoln Project patron David Geffen, and German prince Alex von Fürstenberg suspected of insider trading.” These Democrat Megadonors Made a $108 Million ‘Lucky Bet’ on Wall Street. Now the Feds Are Investigating
- “Instead of taking responsibility for his self-inflicted problems and laying out solutions to fix them, Biden has repeatedly deflected blame.” Yes, Biden Will Absolutely Blame Putin for Every Domestic Crisis Until the Midterms
- “The survey also found that sixty percent of respondents disapproved of Biden’s job performance. Only 20 percent of Americans strongly approve, compared to 50 percent who strongly disapprove.” Poll: Biden’s Approval Rating Sinks to 39 Percent as Gas Prices Hit Record High for 4th Straight Day
- “Mike Pence seriously—and misguidedly—believes he has a chance to be the Republican nominee in 2024.” Mike Pence, the Non-Candidate
- “Grifters like Evan McMullin should never be rewarded in any way with actual political power.” (and yet, Pee-Air Defecto [among many others] and every damned Democrat – jjs)“Ivan McMuffin” Rides Again!
- Rep Andy Biggs: “Who wouldn’t prefer a reality that kept Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, North Korea, and Iran in check, and brought stability to the Middle East through the Abraham Accords?” Under President Trump, We Really Had a Wonderful Life
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The New York Times knows the answer was no. But the New York Times being the New York Times didn’t want to say that [Chinese] COVID precautions didn’t work. Why not? Probably because they’re worried about getting banned by Facebook or something, so they had to go through the awkward contortion of acknowledging that the data says masking and social distancing and whatnot didn’t significantly change the trajectory of the pandemic, while also saying that they did. Because journalism!” New York Times Beclowns Itself with Chinese COVID Doublespeak
- The posts will only be allowed if they are clearly talking about the ongoing Russian invasion of Ukraine, and posts calling for the death of Putin or Lukashenko will only be allowed if they do not include any other targets and do not include “two indicators of credibility, such as the location or method.” Facebook And Instagram Will Allow Calls For Violence — As Long As They’re Against Russians
- “The pro-life organization boasts of a massive $72 million 2022 election cycle budget — and it is starting by zeroing in on Democratic Arizona Sen. Mark Kelly.” Abortion is the Crux of 2022 Elections, Major Pro-Life Group Predicts — And They’re Marshaling All Forces to Win That Battle
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Biden’s nuke deal “guarantees Russia will have a sanctions evasion hub in Iran.” Russia Plans to Use Biden’s Iran Nuclear Deal as Shield Against Ukraine Sanctions
- “What conditions has the Biden [junta] demanded from Iran?” U.S. Surrender in Vienna
- “State Department offering nearly $1 million to investigate alleged human rights abuses.”How the Biden Junta Is Funding the Effort To Delegitimize Israel
- “‘Liberal values,’ unsurprisingly, seem to be more closely tied to political ideology than to individual liberties or pandemic responses.” Western Leaders Who Cry “Undemocratic” and “Authoritarian’ Should Look in the Mirror
- “The American-led global order isn’t perfect, but it’s better than the alternatives.”Pondering a World Without Us
- “Rebellions always rise against the old, established orders that bring world war.” First Global War, Then Global Revolution?
- “Everybody’s not Muslim here!’ Robert Spencer: N.J. Man Complains About Call to Prayer Broadcast Over Loudspeakers
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Although weaknesses in Russian cybersecurity are helping the Ukrainian resistance, Western democracies would do well to consider ways to shore up privacy.” Hey Russians, You’ve Been Doxxed!
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Tucked away in the Explanatory Statements accompanying the legislation are thousands of special interest funding provisions inserted at the request of Members of Congress. A list of all the earmarks attached to the bill spans 367 pages by itself.” 6 Examples of Woke Pork Projects in Omnibus Spending Bill
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A Washington state high school chemistry teacher and gay and sexuality club adviser has been reprimanded for making a disgusting joke about anal sex in front of her students using her specially adapted tissue box.” Wash. School’s “Gay and Sexuality” Advisor’s Cat Box Caper Leaves Parents and Students Disgusted
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The Magic Kingdom loses its magic.” The Left Lashes Out Against Florida’s Parental Rights Bill
- “Works by the composers Tchaikovsky, Shostakovich, Prokofiev and Rachmaninoff are being shunned and performances by artists who had the misfortune to come from the USSR or Russia are being cancelled.” Idiots of High Culture
- “Cult classic spawn from Bret Easton Ellis’ book speaks to Biden-Putin Standoff.” Why American Psychois Suddenly a Very Important Film
HITHER & YON
- “The commissioner’s office and Major League Baseball Players Association reached the agreement on the 99th day of the owners’ lockout to end the first work stoppage the sport has had in 26 years.” MLB Owners and Players Reach Agreement
- “The Mexican American actor first became a household name playing Luis — the singing owner of the neighborhood ‘Fix-It Shop’ — on the long-running children’s television show in 1971.” Emilio Delgado, Beloved as Luis on Sesame Street, Dead at 81
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.