Good morning, kids. Tuesday, and appropriately enough, the Ides of March. Has it really been “two weeks?” Already? Time really flies when you’re flattening society. While everyone is fretting over the Russian invasion of Ukraine, and yes it is a serious issue, lest we forget that it, along with every other assault and abomination (you can spell it with a capital “O” for extra texture and meaning) on ourselves and what was our nation we have endured and for sure have yet to endure in the immediate future is a direct result of the actions taken “two weeks” ago:
In March 2020, once-free citizens around the world surrendered their liberty and livelihoods in a futile attempt to “stop” a virus. The most technologically advanced civilization in the history of mankind quickly adopted medieval fixes that bordered on quackery, sold by snake oil salesmen in the credentialied class and news media, codified through executive fiat by elected leaders of both parties.
“Just 15 days,” we were told on March 16, 2020, “to slow the spread.” Do your part to promote the “common good”—the historical rallying cry of every wannabe despot—or be branded a heartless heretic. And it worked, far better than the original architects probably anticipated. . .
. . . But having covered the climate change movement for years, I recognized a familiar approach to the spread of [Chinese] COVID-19 hysteria: use flawed data to whip up a public frenzy and shut down all debate in fealty to “science!”
Any disagreement over the data, no matter how unreliable or untested the data happened to be—and in the early months, the only available data came from China—made you a “science denier,” or worse.
This time around, sadly, the hysteria wasn’t pushed solely by lefty environmental activists but also by President Donald Trump, Republican governors, and “conservative” influencers throughout the media. Once that buy-in was made, all hope was lost.
Trump’s catastrophic decision to acquiesce to the demands of Drs. Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx—the former a charlatan, the latter a dunce—and shut down the country two years ago this week was by far the worst moment in his presidency and rivals the worst moment in any presidency. As usual, however, Trump’s first instinct (the one he suppressed to appease those demanding we honor The Science™) was the right one. The cure should not be worse than the disease, he fretted. He knew it, but he listened to the quacks anyway.
The decision sealed his electoral fate; the booming economy he helped build entered a death spiral.
Which is why the Left will try this again. Pandemic lockdowns produced all sorts of benefits for Democrats, including outcomes the environmental movement had been dreaming about for five decades: fossil fuel use plummeted as airline and vehicle traffic screeched to a halt; meat prices soared; commercial buildings in large energy-consuming cities sat vacant. . .
. . . Aside from advancing long-time climate goals, the lockdowns contributed to an even bigger score for Biden and the Democrats in 2020: stealing the presidential election. . .
. . . Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, the only leader to express regret for authorizing shutdowns in his state—under pressure at the time by the Trump White House—questioned whether “the science [will] change because you have a midterm election coming up,” noting that Democrats didn’t reverse their [Chinese] COVID panic until they saw dismal polling results. . .
. . . Despite how rich or popular the lockdowns made [Pfizer CEO] Albert Bourla or how pleased millions of Americans were at the sight of mass misery, the reality is that lockdowns did immense damage across the globe that may never be fully calculated. The date of March 16, 2020 isn’t just a day that will live in infamy—it marked the beginning of the largest crime against humanity since the last world war.
And the perpetrators aren’t finished yet.
Once again, Julie Kelly nails it. One question she asks is will the American public fall for what she predicts will be another call for lockdowns, ostensibly to prevent the outbreak of whatever variant du jour of General Tso’s Sickness the “scientists” discover, but which is in fact a completely different form of pathogen that attacks only Democrat politicians — a pissed off electorate? She’s not sanguine, and it’s hard to argue her position. That said we can never really know the true feelings of the public at large because the agitprop media’s job is to lie, obfuscate or otherwise embargo the facts in order to preserve the Leftist-Globalist enterprise that hijacked the country in 2020. One of the prime reasons the propagandists succeed in advancing the Leftist cause is because those politicians allegedly on our side – and many of us in general in our daily lives – either accept their premises or would rather not rock the boat and are otherwise uncomfortable in openly calling bullshit. America is racist, Republicans want to take food out of the mouths of children, love is love!, they’re anti-science, they want to Tommy Udo granny off a cliff, etc. ad nauseam et infinitum.
It’s more than just a sad state of affairs that we cannot openly and honestly debate issues in this country without fear of recrimination. It’s dangerous. The reason we can’t do so is that there is no longer a common ground between us and those with whom we disagree because they don’t merely disagree with our position; they view it and us as an existential evil to be eradicated. That is why debate cannot be countenanced because the facts, when presented openly without interference or censorship can only result in the complete rhetorical and logical refutation of every position Democrats, Leftists and Globalists (BIRM) present. In any case, they reject the very founding of this nation, our society and Judeo-Christianity itself going back 2,000 years. So in the end, what’s to debate? Mind you, this situation did not happen overnight. It took 50-60 years to get here via the slow, stealth brainwashing of two to three generations of American children, which is now out in the open. Parents to be targeted and labeled domestic terrorists by the DOJ at the behest of the Vegetable-in-Chief for merely showing up to protest the curriculum at a school board meeting? QED, but I digress.
You’ll have noticed, I’m sure, that the names of Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis feature quite prominently in Julie Kelly’s essay. As we approach both the midterms as well as the 2024 elections just over that horizon, those two names loom large. Donald Trump was outstanding in going after the media when it smeared him, which was almost on an hourly basis every day for over four years nonstop. Those “mean tweets” weren’t mean. They were him unabashedly defending himself from the perpetual character assassinations and smear machine that the media not only felt was their right to do, but were shocked that for the first time ever, someone they targeted for termination actually fought back and won. Big time.
Ron DeSantis has taken that to heart and is firing back twice as hard with hard truths on everything from the now provable smears about his handling of the Chinese COVID both in health as well as economic terms that showed Florida outperforming the blue shit hole states, and now this smear about the alleged “Don’t Say Gay” bill. As CBD, Michael Walsh and I discussed on the latest episode of Cut Jib Newsletter Speaks! podcast, this is the way forward. Some in the GOP get it; it’s mostly the younger set like DeSantis as well as to greater or lesser extents folks like Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Greene and Louie Gohmert to name but a few.
But that said, as for 2024, to Trump or not to Trump. That is the question. CBD and Walsh are hot and horny for DeSantis, CBD thinking Trump would be fighting the right war for the wrong reason. That is, as revenge for what was done to him in 2020. While I disagree with Walsh in that I don’t think the anti-Trump Biden vote, big as it was, would have been enough to overcome his re-election were it not for the overflowing Atlanta toilet that somehow delivered the margin of difference across six states, I agree with him and CBD that his age does disqualify him. While he’s healthy and isn’t suffering from Biden Spongiform Encephalopathy, he’ll be 79 in January of 2025.
More crucially, his inability to understand DC as the nest of vipers out to sabotage him at every turn at every level when he was initially staffing up, and then going against his gut, as Julie Kelly notes, in not disregarding Fauci and Birx and pushing back against the media attacks on the therapeutics is what did him in, both in terms of tanking the economy as well as the evisceration of whatever fig leaf of election integrity existed before March of 2020. Look, if he does run and he does get the nomination, I will crawl over molten lava naked to vote for him. But I think it is time for him to step aside and do his thing as a public figure and champion of the MAGA agenda.
“Tulsi Gabbard is parroting false Russian propaganda,” Romney tweeted. “Her treasonous lies may well cost lives.”
It’s not clear which specific comments from Gabbard to which Romney was referring, but she did claim in a video that she posted to social media over the weekend that there are “25 to 30 U.S.-funded bio labs in Ukraine” that are “conducting research on dangerous pathogens.” In the video, Gabbard called for a ceasefire until the labs could be secured and the pathogens inside the labs destroyed.
Gabbard laid out her case for why what she said was true in a lengthy thread on Twitter, saying that Romney needed to provide evidence for calling her “treasonous.”
“Senator Romney, please provide evidence that what I said is untrue and treasonous,” Gabbard wrote. “If you cannot, you should do the honorable thing: apologize and resign from the Senate.”
” . . . and go fuck yourself in the heart with a rusty steak knife.”
No, she didn’t actually say that but you can bet she was thinking it. As we all were. I bring up her name because she, as well as folks like Joe Manchin and Krysten Sinema have done more to, if not advance the conservative cause, at least try to stop the Marxist-Globalist cause of delivering the head of the republic on a silver platter to the Chi-Coms as well as the Blofeld wannabes of Davos at the World Economic Forum. And Pee-Air Defecto is for sure one of them.
Interesting idea: DeSantis/Gabbard ’24. Remember, as the great Milton Friedman said, you make things happen by “making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.” That to me is the nature of American electoral politics, for better or for worse. That said, given the complete control over our government and much of society by both the entrenched Deep State bureaucracy and an at best unreliable judiciary, not to mention the absolute lack of ethics and morality of virtually all of D.C., do elections going forward really mean anything?
Whatever the ultimate answer is to that, for sure it’s not going to be with stooges, frauds and criminals like Romney, McConnell, and the rest. It’s going to be with people who are not afraid to openly state their rejection and HATRED for everything leftist, globalist, anti-American and anti-G-d. That, and punching them dead in the face – rhetorically speaking – just to make sure. YMMV.
BONUS: Your March 15th “long distance def dedication.” 1970, before you were born. Remember, kids?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Julie Kelly: “The date of March 16, 2020 isn’t just a day that will live in infamy—it marked the beginning of the largest crime against humanity since the last world war.” From 15 Days to Two Years
- Heather Mac Donald: “US schools are eliminating gifted and talented programs in the name of racial equity and deemphasizing — if not eliminating — algebra instruction to conceal racially disparate performance in algebra classes. China is taking the opposite course. It identifies its top math talent early on and gives mathematically gifted students accelerated instruction. Its rigorous university entrance exams reward effort and achievement, not identity. Undergraduate math competitions provide a pipeline to the best graduate programs in STEM.”As China’s Military Tech Dominates, Congress Demands Science Bow to “Racial Justice”
- Robert Spencer: “With Old Joe Biden in the White House, the Islamic State sees a perfect time to act in the United States. And with the Southern border essentially fictional and our law enforcement and intelligence apparatus devoted to hunting for equally fictional ‘white supremacists,’ it’s easy to see why they think this way.” Biden Is So Weak, Another Big Threat Is Organizing in the U.S.
- “All the lessons we should have learned from the nuclear disaster at Chernobyl fell on deaf ears.” Chernobyl and the Lies of Chinese COVID
- “Despite all of Biden’s weakness, cowardice and incompetence, there is a path for him to end this strategy in Ukraine; without getting Americans snared in a gruesome and very bloody war,” Trump said. “This could lead to World War III.” Poll: Majority Not Confident in Biden’s Ability to Prevent Russia/Ukraine War from Spreading
- “Whether or not you agree with the wisdom of these decisions, the Biden [junta] is openly continuing to treat Russia as a ‘partner’ on climate and Iran.” Maria Bartiromo’s Sources Are Right: The Biden Junta is Actively Partnering With Putin on Climate and Iran
- “They’re lying to you.” Woman Runs Into Frame, Interrupts Live Russian Broadcast To Protest War In Ukraine
- “AND it’ll be nuclear war.” EU Head: If NATO Gets Involved In Russia-Ukraine Conflict, It’s WORLD WAR THREE
- “The answer may lie in his tactics in previous conflicts.” Will Putin Up the Ante?
- Ben Hodges. Another anti-Trump, anti-Brexit, Globalist stooge. General Says Putin Days Away From Critical Point Where War Could Turn
- “. . . for Russia to leave Vande Hei behind would be a public relations disaster that would only make worse the disaster of its invasion of the Ukraine. Russia might end its partnership at ISS in the near future, but it won’t do it in a way that might threaten the lives of any astronauts, from any nation.” Russia Today Confirmed it Will Return NASA Astronaut as Planned
- “U.S. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, who is set to meet Chinese counterpart Yang Jiechi this week, warned China on Sunday against providing any material support to Russia.”Russia Reportedly Seeking Military Equipment from China
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] of the United States isn’t deterring Vladimir Putin; he’s allowing Vladimir Putin to deter him.” Rep. Fallon: Joe Biden Continues to Set “Arbitrary Red Lines”; Situation “Demands Ambiguity”
- “We believe that the sanctions will not resolve the problem.” Turkey Says It Will Not Impose Sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Daniel Greenfield: “What does Israel owe Ukraine?” Ukrainian Chutzpah
* * * * *
- “Senator Romney, please provide evidence that what I said is untrue and treasonous,” Gabbard wrote. “If you cannot, you should do the honorable thing: apologize and resign from the Senate.” ( . . .and go fuck yourself in the heart with a rusty steak knife – jjs) Tulsi Gabbard Fires Back at Pee-Air Defecto Romney for Calling Her a “Treasonous” Russian Propagandist
- “Romney’s insistence that Tulsi Gabbard committed ‘treason’ is just the leading edge of a disturbing trend.” Leftists Dream of Interning Anyone Who Challenges Their Ukraine Narrative (substitute “them” for the last two words and bingo – jjs)
- “It is also a fierce battle in the informational space.” (if Zuckerberg is supporting Ukraine, it stinks – jjs) Zelensky Thanks Zuckerberg For Helping Him Win the Propaganda War
- “Support for the modish ‘environmental, social, and governance’ movement is mainly empty sloganeering—as multinational corporations have shown with their response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.” ESG Goes to War
- “It weighs action as Russian oligarchs flee to Israel.” In Possible Break From Its Policy of Noninterference, Israel Considers Stronger Response to Russian Oligarchs
- Thad McCotter: “Let us pray we never see the day our nation is invaded. But, should it come, may history record that every American did their duty to defend ‘and nobly save…the last best hope of earth.'” Clashing With an Invader: “Should I Stay Or Should I Go?”
- Judith Miller: “Will American companies’ fervor for the Russian boycott last?” Rushing for the Exits—for Now
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Under the radar, EPA chief Michael Regan forces the country into adopting green energy policies that can’t meet America’s energy needs and most regular Americans don’t want.” EPA Restores California’s Authority to Set Auto Greenhouse Gas Emission Rules, Likely to Exacerbate Gas Price Increases
- “With prices skyrocketing, it’s time for Washington to suspend—and ultimately repeal—the Renewable Fuel Standard.” Food for the Table, Not for the Gas Tank
- “But who and what really ignited the inflation?” Biden Blames Putin for Soaring Prices
- “Bloom Raskin, the wife of Democratic Maryland Rep. Jamie Raskin, is an advocate for using the Federal Reserve to promote green energy policy, which would mark a dramatic departure from the central banking system’s dual mandate of maintaining maximum employment and keeping inflation in check.” Manchin Sinks Biden Federal Reserve Nominee Who Drew Republican Boycott
- “The Biden [junta] has faced criticism in the last year for its handling of the supply chain crisis, which has delayed the delivery of everyday retail items, goods important to the production of automobiles, and oil. It has often attributed supply chain disruptions to the effects of the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic. But while resignations and job vacancies are at near record highs, unemployment rates remain low.” Chinese COVID CRUTCH: Buttigieg Says Supply Chain Crisis “Will Get a Lot Better” When Pandemic Ends
- “The six states with the highest job growth in the country are run by Republicans, while the top ten are led by Republican legislatures, as states across the country continue to end the [Chinese] coronavirus restrictions as Americans get back to work.” Analysis: Republican-led States Ahead of Democrat-led States in Economic Recovery in January
- “The container ship, Ever Forward, is listed on Marine Tracker as having run aground. This means the water is usually too shallow to float a vessel. WBAL TV reported several tugboats are trying to assist the massive ship.” Massive Cargo Ship Runs Aground In Baltimore
- “Communist China has put the major trade city of Shanghai under new [Chinese] COVID-19 lockdown restrictions — and that means global supply chains just got tied into new knots.”SHANGHAI LOCKDOWN: Once Again, Xi Is Exporting China’s Problems to the Rest of the World
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “After 68 years, the Barrington United Veterans Council was removed as organizer of the 2022 Memorial Day Parade, after it vigorously opposed the Town Council flying the BLM flag over the Veterans Memorial. The group’s leader, a vocal opponent, was replaced as Master of Ceremonies by someone who publicly favored flying the BLM flag. Yet the Town Council says the BLM flag dispute had nothing to do with it.” Veterans Group Alleges Retaliation For Opposing Flying BLM Flag Over Barrington (RI) Veterans Memorial
- “Conservatives are attacking America by weaponizing our favorite things.” Drop Your Weapons
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Meanwhile, blue cities, such as New York City, have also moved to lift requirements, halting the city’s vaccine passport program, which forced businesses to discriminate against unvaccinated individuals. D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser (D) dropped similar rules in February.”Poll: Americans Say Coronavirus Restrictions Lifted Because of Politics, Not Science
- “Even that may be understating the problem. As little as 23% of the $800 billion doled out by the Paycheck Protection Program actually found its way into workers’ pockets. A Department of Labor study estimated that more than $87 billion in emergency unemployment benefits were improperly paid. The Small Business Administration has (among other blunders) disbursed more than $6.2 billion to loan applicants it now suspects of identity theft. Somehow, the Internal Revenue Service managed to issue 2.2 million stimulus checks — worth about $3.5 billion — to dead people.” Bloomberg: U.S. Doled Out Billions In Fraudulent Chinese COVID Aid. Where’s the Accountability?
- “The bill, dubbed the Countermeasure Injury Compensation Amendment Act, would amend the current vaccine injury statute to “improve responsiveness, create a commission to examine the injuries directly caused as a result of [Chinese] COVID-19 countermeasures, and allow those whose claims have been previously rejected to resubmit claims for new consideration,” Johnson’s office said in a press release, per Just the News.” GOP Lawmakers Introduce Bill to Help Victims of Adverse Vaccine Reactions
- The removal of the measures marks the end of a controversial few months in French politics, which saw thousands take to the streets after the country’s president, Emmanuel Macron, declared he wanted to “piss off” the nation’s unvaccinated with restrictions. “Return of Freedom” France Drops Chinese COVID Vaccination Pass and Forced Mask Wearing
- “Destroyer can’t deploy because CO won’t get [Chinese] COVID vaccine as 1000 Marines separated because of decision not to get covid vaccine.” Ineffective Chinese COVID Policies Badly Affecting US Military Readiness
- Can I get an “Amen”? Fauci’s Job Would Get Axed Under New Legislation Proposed by Sen. Rand Paul
- “Only a third of Americans think [Chinese] COVID restrictions are being removed too rapidly.”I&I/TIPP Poll: 65% Say Recent Lifting of Chinese COVID Restrictions is Driven by Politics, Not Science
- Henry F. Smith Jr, M.D.: “How the medical establishment lays down the law.” Chinese COVID Care Fiasco: The Hill-Lawrie Video
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “Last week’s cache of documents is not the first to confirm that Manos Antonakakis rejected the Alfa Bank-Trump secret communication theory before it was peddled to the FBI.” Researcher Tells Durham He Saw Holes in the Alfa Bank Hoax Before Democrats Shopped It to the FBI
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “It is unclear to which books the New Jersey Democrat is referring, but the two most prominent books targeted by parents for removal from classrooms contain pornographic and pedophilic material.” Watch: Democrat Tom Malinowski Goes on Anti-Parent Tirade, Says Education Concerns Are “Made-Up Cultural Bullshit”
- “The law applies to K-12 public schools as well as Mississippi’s public universities and community colleges.” Mississippi Governor Signs Critical Race Theory Ban, Responds to “Flat-Out Wrong” Criticism
- “Democrats and the media have seized on language in the Parental Rights in Education bill that doesn’t exist. But they have their narrative and that’s all that matters.” Florida’s Fictional “Don’t Say Gay” Bill Doesn’t Go Nearly Far Enough
- Betsy McCaughey: “Corporations should be serving their customers, not trying to override the democratic process, like thousand-pound gorillas undoing what the electorate — including their own customers — wants.” Woke CEOs’ Battle for Transgender Indoctrination in Schools Will Backfire
- “Though Ricard certainly should have the right to be exempt from this policy because of her religious beliefs, so should everyone else, and not because of religion. Liberty of conscious, the fundamental idea behind the First Amendment, means that each person has the right to do decide, for themselves, what they believe in, whether they be a Christian, Jew, Muslim, or atheist. No one else has the right to impose different beliefs upon them.” Pushback: Teacher Sues for Being Suspended for Defying Pronoun Demands
- “David Banks’s ‘Four Pillars’ educational reform policy is simply more of the same.” The Four Pillars of Vacuity
- Christian Toto: “Producer Deborah Flora shares urgent need for her documentary’s message.”Blistering Doc Whose Children Are TheyTakes on Teachers Unions
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The environmentalist group Sierra Club has scrapped scheduled trips to Israel under pressure from left-wing anti-Israel organizations.” Environmentalists Give in to Anti-Semitic Pressure Campaign, Cancel Israel Trip
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Corrigan Clay and Shelly Jean received visits from Bill Clinton, as well as support from the Clinton Foundation.” Clinton-Backed Haiti Pastor Indicted on Child Sex Charges
- “Nikki Budzinski has promised to reduce America’s ‘dependence on foreign energy from unstable regimes.'” An Illinois Dem Helped Biden Cancel Keystone. Now, She’s Campaigning on US Energy Independence.
- “Key caucus leaders ask him to issue executive orders to exhume dead legislation.” Democrats Urge Biden to Enact Agenda by Edict
- “Florida governor takes a whack at the woke.” DeSantis Strikes Back
- Trump’s team responded to the complaint, saying it has “zero merit.” Democratic PAC Accuses Trump of Breaking Campaign Law by Not Formally Announcing 2024 Run
- “In the face of their incompetence, today’s situation requires emergency measures.” 25th Amendment Disability: Can We Quickly Boot Joe-Kamala?
- “Lindsey Graham and other warpath Republicans are sucking up all the oxygen.”Warmongering Risks GOP Gains this November
- Robert Spencer: “A lying and pretend-president tries to cover his shame by deflection.” The Top Ten Scapegoats Biden Has Blamed for His Failures
- You might be thinking, “Only three reasons? I have reasons for days to send the Democrat Party into the history books with the Whigs, the Know-Nothings, and the Dixiecrats.” But rather than spend the next four hours listing 1,099 reasons — including the border and the economy — let’s focus on the main justifications for why the Democrat Party must now end its inglorious run and settle its tab with Satan. The Top Three Reasons the Democrat Party Needs to Die a Quick and Brutal Death
- “Liz Cheney is now courting the same voters who toppled a statue of her vice president father 15 years ago.” Liz-ard Cheney Has Single-Handedly Destroyed Dick Cheney’s Reputation In Wyoming
- “According to the poll, which was conducted by John McLaughlin & Associates, Zeldin leads Hochul 45.5% to 44%, with the rest undecided. Zeldin’s lead is within the margin of error, which means the race is a dead heat. Nevertheless, this is a remarkably strong position for a Republican in New York.” (Dao-Min Yen will be pulling out all the stops – jjs_ This Year’s Red Wave Puts New York Governorship in Play — for Real
- “A new book examines six American presidents and their war with The Swamp.” Deep State Slayers
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “Arabella Advisors is the most powerful liberal lobbying force in Washington, but Glenn Kessler aims his fire at conservative groups.” (big time WEF/Great Reset financier front group – jjs)WaPo Fact Checker Carries Water For Leftist ‘Dark Money’ Group Behind Biden’s SCOTUS Pick
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “It’s automatic to feel a bond with Italians and — especially — Armenians.”Media Manipulation: Putin’s Ukraine Invasion Evil But Warring on Israel and Armenia OK
- Funny coming from an agent of the forces that rigged a national election. That’s only the latest on a rap sheet as long as my arm for high crimes and misdemeanors going back to Aaron Burr. Filthy, bloated slag. Claire McCaskill: FNC’s Tucker Carlson “Really, Really Close to Treason”
- “Media outlets refuse to acknowledge historic GOP achievements.” Only Democrats Are Allowed To “Make History”
- “Google is now targeting content for no other reason than that it doesn’t like the facts being reported.” Google Attacks Us for Reporting on Our Own Poll; Calls it “Harmful Information”
- “Harrison Kalodimos apologizes to Dr. Stanley Goldfarb for B.S. tweets besmirching top doc’s reputation.” Woke Seattle Doc Kalodimos Eats His Words, Cops to Falsely Maligning Prominent Ivy League Professor
- I’m actually shocked DeWine signed this. Ohio Governor Signs Constitutional Carry Bill
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- So, if Tulsi Gabbard and Tucker Carlson are traitors for going against Biden, what does this make Biden? New Iran Nuclear Deal Will Create “Sanctions Evasion Hub for Putin,” Experts Say
- “Agreement is dead on arrival, GOP warns Biden [junta].” Senate Republicans Threaten To Block New Iran Nuclear Deal
- “He’s as determined to get it through as Putin is to repossess Ukraine.” Iran Deal II: Biden’s Next Disaster
- ” . . . [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden is playing a pretty strong hand right now.” (mostly undoing training bras – jjs) SHOT: Huh? Dem Sen. Murphy Sez Biden’s “Strong Hand” is Causing China to “Step Back”
- The ministry said seven Chinese PLAAF aircraft, including a “J-10 and five J-16 fighters as well as one Y-8 electronic warfare aircraft. . . flew over an area to the northeast of the Taiwan-controlled Pratas Islands at the top end of the South China Sea” on March 14. CHASER: Chinese PLAAF Orders 13 Aircraft to Penetrate Taiwan’s ADIZ
- “It turns out that it’s not just fentanyl and infectious diseases that China’s sending to America.”While All Eyes Are on Ukraine, China Continues Undermining America’s Wellbeing
- “The theocratic Saudi regime executed 81 people Saturday in the largest mass execution in the country’s modern history. The kingdom said many of those executed were murderers and associated with terror groups like Al-Qaida and ISIS, but more detailed information about the trials and executions were not immediately available, CBS reported.” Biden Spokes-Flunky Ned “Ryerson” Ryan Clashes With Reporters After Refusing To Condemn Mass Execution By Saudi Arabia
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “How could this happen?” (when you lose a Jew-hating globalist stooge like Chuck Hagel . . . – jjs) Secretary Of Defense For Obama Admin Says Biden Fumbled Afghanistan Withdrawal
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “When Detroiters are laughing at your city, you know you’ve made a mistake. . . Hundreds of local Seattle businesses are leaving, and Seattle residents have no one to blame except voters and the communists they’ve elected.” Put a Fork in Seattle
- “New York’s upstate region should be an energy arsenal of democracy, not a pot plantation.” Up in Smoke
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Cool image time! In reviewing a December 2021 image of the Cartwheel Galaxy taken by the New Technology Telescope in Chile, astronomers noticed something that was not there in earlier images, a new supernovae.” Supernova Discovered in Cartwheel Galaxy
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “[People] get competitive about this business of being oppressed,” he deadpanned. “We were oppressed, the English, by the Romans from about 0 to 400.” Monty Python Star John Cleese Silenced for Joking About Reparations
- “[Jane] Campion laughed maniacally at what she presumed was a joke or statement she’d made, but was immediately hit with backlash online, according to IndieWire.” Director Goes From Criticizing Sam Elliott Straight To Putting Foot In Her Own Mouth
- “Today, we have a new, modern beastly mark to beware. It is anything and everything with the prefix ‘multi.'” The Modern Mark of the Beast
- Salena Zito: “America’s present need is for ‘normalcy.’ Log off Twitter for a few minutes, and you might notice that people are turning to each other, their families, and their communities to achieve it.” In Pursuit of the Normal
HITHER & YON
- “Fifty years after the Watergate break-in, the full story of the crusade to oust Richard Nixon still needs to be told.” Three Watergate Myths
- “The more you know about this holiday, the more you realize its incomparable significance.”Prager U Video: Why You Should Care About Passover
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.