Good morning, kids. Before we dive into the daily snake pit/cesspool, a long distance shout-out to confirmed lurker and distinguished member of the Horde, Victor Davis Hanson. Whether or not he appreciates “nood,” “corgis,” “hobos,” “bewbs,” “surprise (you-know-what,)” “ass-less chaps,” “but first you will —-,” “Kaboom,” or even the penny-a-pixel, inchoate talking points of Kurt, we are tickled to know he is a fan of this here “smart military blog.” Feel free to drop a comment, Dr. Hanson, and as always, pants are optional.
Well, the weekend is here and the news of the day wants to make you alternately laugh yourself silly or otherwise hurl yourself shrieking off of a roof. Here are just two items which, though completely unrelated to our moving closer to Armageddon, nevertheless set it off like a perfectly framed picture. Be forewarned that neither should be viewed on an empty stomach.
Penn Swimmer Lia Thomas, a biological male who identifies as female, crushed the competition on Thursday, taking first in the NCAA Women’s Swimming Championship 500 yard freestyle. . .
. . . Earlier this week, a mother of a female swimmer in the Ivy League spoke out in an explosive video condemning those in charge for allowing Thomas to compete against females.
The mother, who says her daughter has personally competed against Thomas, complained that a “full-grown male” is now being allowed to “take” from female competitors and break their hard-earned records. She also claimed her daughter and other biologically female swimmers were warned by higher-ups not to speak about the transgender issue.
I find it interesting that there is absolute radio silence from Gloria Steinem on this. Rather ironic that a principle architect of the so-called “women’s liberation movement” and first wave feminazism has nothing to say about the fact that biological men, for lack of a better expression – check that, it’s the perfect expression – are culturally appropriating women! Blue on blue, fellow babies. Whirlwind status: [x] Reaped.
Stacey Abrams appears in the episode’s climactic scene as the president of United Earth, the borderless government that rules over the entire planet. In the episode, she declares Earth as part of the interplanetary Federation. . .
. . . Abrams has publicly stated she wishes to run for president one day.
“Do I hold it as an ambition? Absolutely,” she told CBS’ Sunday Morning last year, when asked about a potential White House run.
Abrams has been a longtime Star Trek fan and even held a Star Trek-themed fundraiser in 2020 to help Democrats Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock win their Senate run-off races.
Since losing her run for the governor of Georgia — a race she has never publicly conceded — Abrams has kept busy courting Hollywood in an apparent effort to keep her name and face in the public eye. She teamed up with Amazon Studios for the voter suppression documentary All In: The Fight for Democracy.
I seem to recall a tune form the Broadway show Hair with the lyric, “president of the U–nited States of love . . . ”
Meanwhile, here in the real world (except those two items are from the real world), the nation formerly known as the United States of love is being driven into the ground and those who are ruining our economy, society and lives are ginning up a war with a nuclear armed Russia so as to distract from the abject catastrophe they have inflicted on us in just over one year. Hell, they unleashed a massive psy-op under the cover of the General Tso’s Sickness to undermine President Trump and what was sure to be a clear re-election victory. Aside from psychologically damaging millions of people, their criminal malfeasance was the first torpedo into a booming economy but more seriously, caused the needless deaths of tens of thousands from all sorts of causes other than Chinese COVID. All because they wanted their power restored. That was bad enough. But to risk the deaths of hundreds of thousands or even millions all because you are likely to lose the House and the Senate this November? That makes the previous two items look sane by comparison.
We have no commitments to Ukraine. We have no vested, real national security interest in Ukraine. And yet, Preside-mented Biden and his pinhead Secretary of State Blinken just openly called Vladimir Putin a war criminal. Naturally, Vlad the Invaer did not take kindly to that. And yet the Kaloramans are considering setting up a no-fly zone over that country. That means engaging and shooting down Russian aircraft. And that means war with Russia. Nuclear armed Russia. When even Titty Caca Ocasio-Cortez thinks this is crazy . . . Ho Lee Fook.
The first question was, “Can you please explain why the no-fly zone is [an] awful idea?”
“There are a lot of pundits, journalists, and members of congress using this term ‘no-fly zone,'” Ocasio-Cortez replied. “Except most Americans probably don’t know that declaring a no-fly zone is essentially tantamount to a declaration of war.”
“So, if you’re not comfortable with the United States declaring war against Russia, you’re probably not comfortable with a no-fly zone,” she added.
This whole thing stinks to high heaven. Despite the actions of the players involved, and the actual suffering of innocent people in Ukraine and in Russia (their economy is being strangled, remember), the notion that this whole thing is one giant dog-wag is something that I just cannot shake.
Are we allowing—or worse, encouraging—Ukraine’s near complete destruction in an effort to drive regime change by turning Vladimir Putin into a worldwide, unredeemable monster?
Yet the cynic in me can’t help but note the similarities between Vladimir Putin and Ukraine with Saddam Hussein in Kuwait. Were both of these events set-ups in an effort to destroy these respective tyrants-for-life?
Hussein was upset with the Kuwaitis on a number of fronts but the final straw was their using directional drilling to steal his oil—which they were doing. In a one-on-one meeting Saddam told the U.S. ambassador to Iraq of his anger and his intentions to invade. The U.S. ambassador said nothing.
As I understand it, in diplomatic-speak this kind of silence amounts to tacit approval of actions. Thinking this action was “approved,” Saddam moved forward with his plans. Once he invaded Kuwait, the United States quickly formed an international coalition that brought hellfire down upon the Iraqi troops and the Hussein regime. The Bush Administration stopped short of taking the fight to Saddam in Iraq in the hope he would be deposed by his own people because of the humiliation in Kuwait . . .
. . . The similarities with that situation and Putin in Ukraine are striking. Whether valid or not, Putin had many grievances regarding Ukraine. And just as it was with Saddam, the truth is far more nuanced than the simplistic good guy/bad guy presentation. . .
. . . Did Putin therefore assume the world was giving him wink wink, nudge nudgeapproval, while still maintaining plausible deniability? And just like Saddam, once the action was taken, the United States led an effort to bring hellfire down upon him.
As many have asked, if the goal was to stop Putin from invading why not take significant actions before he invaded versus after? Did we in effect invite the invasion with the true goal being the end of the Putin regime? Are Ukraine’s 44 million citizens just the price to be paid? You know the old saying, you can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. . .
. . . The media coverage—the loud beating of the drums of war—has been strikingly similar between both invasions.
Babies being killed! Pregnant women being murdered! Savagery beyond belief. Putin/Hussein and his troops are the embodiment of evil. Politicians telling us “we” must make sacrifices in the name of this affront to all that is good and just.
Those politicians who have never met a war they didn’t like are itching to give this one a go—letting those dumb rednecks who join the military have another chance to become cannon fodder for one of their righteous causes. . .
. . . Just as with the “righteous” causes of the Korean War, Vietnam, Iraq (twice), Lebanon, Syria, Afghanistan, Iran (kind of), and little untold wars all over Asia, Africa, and South America, we are told that if we don’t fight them over there, we’ll have to fight them over here— and babies and pregnant women here will be killed. Hell, since we ran out of Afghanistan this country hasn’t been at war for a couple months, and that can’t be allowed!
We are all being played—Putin and the late Hussein included. I have no doubt Putin is an immoral tyrant-for-life, he’s an ex-KGB officer for God’s sake! He knows he either remains in power or swings from a rope. But there are a lot of folks like that out in the world. Why does Putin get this treatment while others who are just as bad or worse—”President” Xi comes to mind—are treated differently?
As I and this author have clearly stated, Vladimir Putin is a thug and has had no qualms at all about killing people to maintain and expand his power. This invasion is against any and all norms of decency and international law, the cries of “war criminal” notwithstanding. But those who are shrieking the loudest for war in world capitals – and most especially in Davos – are driven least of all because of humanitarian reasons. There are Machiavellian machinations going on that have implications right here at home.
I feel bad for the Ukrainians and Russians who are the pawns in all of this. I feel absolute dread about what’s to come here when we are shivering in the dark with no food to eat. And that is something that those fiends in Davos, along with their henchmen in DC, are setting up right now.
Putin’s a pimp. It was Schwab all along. You want war? I suggest that that is your enemy.
Have a good weekend.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “When you see corporate outlets rushing us into war in Europe with sensational stories and flat-out dishonest polling, think twice.” The Press Has Lied to Drag the United States Into War Before. Don’t Think They Won’t Again
- “Foreign threats demand a muscular domestic response.” A New Nationalism
- “With enough demographic change, it is possible for new countries to take the place of old ones, and new countries require new histories.” Multiculturalism and History
- Douglas Murray: “For more than a generation Americans, like Britons, have been encouraged to disdain their nation. Especially to disdain the heroic figures who lie at its roots. Over time the corrosive effect of this can be all too clearly seen. I am touched by the image Zelensky has of Britain and America. But how I wish it was accurate.” Zelensky Hails Founding Fathers and Cultural Heroes Just as America Rejects Them
- “Whether valid or not, Putin had many grievances regarding Ukraine. And just as it was with Saddam, the truth is far more nuanced than the simplistic good guy/bad guy presentation.” (some great points in this one- jjs) Has Putin Been Set up Like Hussein in Kuwait?
- “Nobody would be able to predict when the full-scale war would start and how it will end and how Putin ends to that. In any case, the war tends to end up in millions of people lost, people die, millions of buildings destroyed. Now we have different technologies, nuclear weapons; in this case, we have the whole civilization at stake.” Zelensky: WWIII “May Have Already Started”
- “Yesterday, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden said that in his opinion, war crimes have been committed in Ukraine. Personally, I agree,” adding, “Intentionally targeting civilians is a war crime. After all the destruction of the past few weeks, I find it difficult to conclude that the Russians are doing otherwise.” (cue the crying Kuwaiti princess with stories of babies bayonetted in incubators – jjs) Secretary of State Accuses Russia of Committing “War Crimes”
- “Russia continued its destruction of Mariupol, hitting a the famous Drama Theater.”“Unforgivable”: Russia Hits Back After Biden Calls Putin a War Criminal
- “Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has repeatedly asked the U.S. and its NATO allies to provide a no-fly zone over Ukraine.” Most Americans Oppose A No-Fly Zone, Don’t Want To Risk War With Russia To Help Ukraine: Poll
- “But they don’t think that’s enough, Jen. You heard President Zelensky,” [NBC’s Kristin] Welker continued. Peppermint Piss-Hockey MiG-Splains To NBC Reporter In Testy Exchange Over Why Biden Hasn’t Done More For Ukraine
- “All in all, a classic Pyrrhic victory. Though the war is horrible for the Ukrainians, the pain Russia will feel for its unprovoked attack on a neighbor will be well deserved. Hopefully this pain will act as a future deterrent to other authoritarian governments like China, which will likely face a similar fate if it decides to invade Taiwan.” Update on the Actual State of the Ukraine War
- “Putin should be shaking in his boots.” How Zelensky Plans to Counterattack to Win the War
- “The Russian people will always be able to distinguish true patriots from scum and traitors and simply spit them out like a fly that accidentally flew into their mouths,” Putin said Wednesday, per Fox News. “I am convinced that such a natural and necessary self-purification of society will only strengthen our country, our solidarity, cohesion and readiness to respond to any challenges.” Putin Calls for ‘Self-Purification’ of ‘Traitors’
- “Foreign nationals traveling to aid Ukraine’s war effort are reportedly being duped into signing indefinite service contracts. The Ukrainian Army has denied such allegations while failing to provide evidence of military contracts stating otherwise.” Ukraine’s Foreign Volunteers Are Being Told They Won’t Be Able to Leave — It’s a “Death Warrant”
* * * * *
- “Biden’s return to the long-standing aggressive neoliberal/neocon foreign policy promises to keep our focus tuned to a foreign channel while our own signal devolves to static. . . are we really so gullible as to be hoodwinked by an administration and political class covering for their massive failures at home and abroad by mustering up a frenzy of dangerously jingoistic militarism?” Blame Putin, Yes, But Also Blame Biden
- “The party that once celebrated Daniel Ellsberg can’t tolerate Tulsi Gabbard.” The Democrats Go From Cold War Doves to Paranoid Hawks
- “If Putin has underestimated the moxie of his political peer in Ukraine, he is at no such loss with Joe Biden.” Putin’s Sudetenland
- “If Vladimir Putin and Russia are further humiliated in the post-war settlement of the current Ukraine conflict, what comes next could be very bad, indeed.” (meh, Russia is nowhere near a threat as Xi and the WEF, and especially the Democrat-Left and GOPe – jjs)Not Another Versailles
- “A Frontpage Mag exchange.” Greenfield vs. Puder: Israel’s ‘Balancing Act’ in the Russia-Ukraine War
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “It’s vital to think through the consequences of the dollar losing its status as the world’s reserve currency.” Will Joe Biden Oversee the Collapse of the U.S. Dollar?
- “Biden was warned about this.” DeSantis Wrecks POTUS on “Bidenflation,” Predicts More Pain By Junta’s Actions
- “To not blame Putin, first of all, is denying reality, and second, frankly, I think is un-American.” Washington State House Democrat Says It’s “Un-American” to Blame Biden for Gas Crisis
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] excuses are rising faster than the prices.” Four Charts Prove Biden is Lying About Putin and Inflation
- “While home purchase demand has moderated, it remains competitive due to low existing inventory, suggesting high house price pressures will continue during the spring homebuying season,” the analysis read. Mortgage Rates Rise Above 4 Percent
- “A proposed rule currently under discussion would broaden the definition of which investment professionals must be classified as fiduciaries under the 1974 Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). This misguided proposal stands to fundamentally limit the number of Americans who have access to affordable retirement planning.” Labor Dept. Goes Rogue on Americans Saving for Retirement
- “Now as in the 1980s, punishing the industry for high prices misunderstands the nature of energy markets.” Repeating Old Oil Mistakes
- “Nations have gone to war over this throughout the ages.” The US Must Face an Existential Threat, but It’s Not Climate Change
- “Don’t worry, America — Biden is ‘looking at a range of options!'” Video: Peppermint Piss-Hockey Says “Of Course Gas Prices Will Continue to Rise”
- Glenn Reynolds: “Sri Lanka’s policy, which FP describes as a ‘farrago of magical thinking, technocratic hubris, ideological delusion, self-dealing and sheer shortsightedness,’ imposed enormous human damage on the nation. But don’t worry — the government and NGO officials behind it won’t miss any meals. Consequences are for the little people. With the triple-barreled threat of inflation, soaring fuel prices and shrunken food supplies, the world faces something like the same fate, and once again those responsible are unlikely to pay the price. (But maybe some will. After all, food shortages led to the Arab Spring riots and the overturning of governments.)” Looming Food Shortages is the Next “Slow-Moving Disaster” to Hit World
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Calls for a ‘climate emergency’ declaration are a Hail Mary pass for the ‘progressives.’ If he has any sense left at all, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden should drop the ball.”House Greens Call for ‘Climate Emergency’ Declaration
- “The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit ruled that the case’s plaintiffs, a group of 10 Republican states, lacked standing to challenge the policy, according to the decision published Wednesday evening. Biden implemented the policy — which determined there was a “social cost” of continued carbon, nitrous oxide and methane emissions — via executive action days after he was sworn in 14 months ago.” (nullification isn’t just for breakfast anymore – jjs) Appeals Court Reinstates Biden Climate Policy, Opening Door For More Regulation
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The indictment comes on the heels of news that the international parent organization of Black Lives Matter, the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, is under investigation in several states for a lack of transparency in their massive fundraising operation.” Boston Black Lives Matter Leader Indicted on Fraud Charges
- “Keep working to solve the differences in the group. Try to show them that they were brought together by Croft and he has good ideas, you just have to find common ground. Show them the good ideas Croft brought and say what is workable and what is not. A compromise may be needed on both sides,” Long told Plunk in an August 10 message shared in court on Thursday. (vaporize the goddam Hoover Building – jjs) FBI Worked To Prevent Prevent “Violent Group” From Breaking Up To Keep Alleged Whitmer Kidnap Plot Alive
- Julie Kelly: “Lies related to the whereabouts of [so-called quote-unquote “vice president”] Kamala Harris and former Vice President Mike Pence on January 6 are coming to the fore.”Will the Next J6 Trial Expose Another Justice Department Lie?
- “The Orwellian euphemism often used to promote a type of enforced, top-down conformity is ‘community’ that really does not denote any real community but rather the mass of people who submit meekly to high-handed authoritarian decrees.” Conformity and “Community”: Fertile Ground for Tyranny
- A sub-literate degenerate named Michael J. Stern. Funny how atheists always invoke the Almighty to attack decent people. USA Today Writer Celebrates Destruction of Florida Republican’s Home: G-d “Just Bitch Slapped You”
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Biden thanked Zients for his work as [Chinese] COVID-19 coordinator, crediting his “decades of management experience” that aided in planning the delivery of “vaccines, tests, treatment, and masks to hundreds of millions of Americans.” Follow the Zients: Top Biden Official Jeff Zients To Step Down As Junta Shifts Away From Chinese COVID-19
- “Children died because inspector who could have identified fire hazards was reassigned to a restaurant to enforce [Chinese] covid-control rules.” NYFD Canceled Inspection of the Bronx Building Where 17 Died Because of Chinese COVID Reassignment
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Rand Paul introduces an amendment.” Eliminating Dr. Doom’s Job
- “London’s Heathrow Airport, along with British Airways and Virgin Atlantic, will now only require passengers to wear masks if the country they travel to mandates it. Prime Minister Boris Johnson in January ended the United Kingdom’s mask requirement on public transportation.” British Air Travel Goes Maskless While Biden Still Has US in Pandemic Mode
- “That Democrats might still adhere to this ugly, oppressive mindset, the rest of us must not kow-tow to it. They are utterly wrong, and they prove it repeatedly by their effort to censor, bully, blacklist, ostracize, and destroy anyone who dares point this out.” Pushback: Pilots Sue CDC Over Biden Mask Requirement on Planes
- Less than a week after [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden in his State of the Union address called for Americans to return to the office after two years of [Chinese] COVID-19 restrictions, numerous Democratic offices in both the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives have failed to end their work-from-home policies.” Dem Offices on Cap Hill Remain Closed After Biden’s Call for Return to Normalcy
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] medical advisers should have warned him the ‘Pfizer pill’ could cause problematic interactions with many drugs.” Biden’s ‘Test To Treat’ Chinese COVID Plan: Good Sound Bite, Bad Policy
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Given the secret nature of his work, it is not surprising that Stefan Halper’s exact role in these scandals is still debated by insiders and historians.” The FBI’s Key Russia Spy Made Bizarre Resume Claims
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Remember: “Don’t Say GAY!” Fla. Trafficking Sting Nets Wide Array of Alleged Pervs, Including 3 Disney Employees
- “Chesa Boudin faces an uphill battle in his San Francisco recall election.” The D.A. is a Dud
- [Chesa] Boudin has attracted backlash and criticism for his perceived leniency toward criminals, vowing not to prosecute cases involving “quality-of-life crimes,” such as “public camping, offering or soliciting sex, public urination [or] blocking a sidewalk,” according to the San Francisco Chronicle. New Poll is Bad News for a Left-Wing DA Facing Recall
- “This would amend the controversial 2019 bail reform law passed by the legislature, which limits a judge’s discretion to consider whether an individual should have to post bail.”Cuomo Hench-Hag Hochul to Pitch Changes to Bail Reform Law as Part of Public Safety Plan
- “Critical posts are going unfilled in American cities amid fast-rising crime.” Where Are the Federal Prosecutors?
- Daniel Greenfield: “Arresting criminals doesn’t do any good if they’re out on the streets again.” Don’t Fund the Police, Fill the Prisons
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- How sick is this?! An entire movement seeking to wipe out America because it’s allegedly irredeemably racist and the purveyors of this cancer are actually its cause. Right here is where it starts. Elite Massachusetts Boarding School Separates Kids as Young As 5 Into Race-Based Identity Groups, Parents’ Rights Group Says
- “Before [Chinese] Covid, it could be said that fault-ridden public schools were still better than no schooling. That’s no longer a given.” Chinese Covid Restrictions in Public Schools Might Be Over, But the Failures They Revealed Are Not
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- A million to the Bidens is chump change. Report: Hunter Biden Paid IRS $1 Million in 2021, Attempting to Evade Conviction or Long Sentence
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Fan Liu gave maximum donations last year to Rep. Tom Suozzi’s campaign.” Alleged Chinese Spy Cozied Up to Dem Lawmaker
- “Rep. Pete Aguilar (D-CA) agreed with [Anthony] Brown and [John] Larson and demanded Biden to act like a dictator and bypass Congress.” Report: Radical House Democrats “Are Acting Like They’ve Already Lost Their Majority”
- “I just want you to know, I may be Irish, but I’m not stupid,” the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] said while speaking at the Annual Friends of Ireland Luncheon. “I married Domenic Giacoppo’s daughter.” (“look, Fat, I meant Polish, you dumb Mick!” – jjs) Biden Says He’s “Not Stupid,” Immediately Steps on a Rake
- “Black Americans estimate that, on average, Black people make up 52% of the U.S. adult population; non-Black Americans estimate the proportion is roughly 39%, closer to the real figure of 12%.” YouGov: “Americans Tend to Overestimate the Size of Minority Groups”
- “Letting the world know that the Democrats fear him more than Donald Trump at the top of the 2024 presidential ticket.” Another Sign the Dem Establishment Fears DeSantis More Than Trump
- “Despite the state’s spiraling problems, Gov. Gavin Newsom is facing no serious competition as California heads toward its primary. It highlights another failure of the state GOP.” Icing on Newsom’s Cakewalk
- The rise and fall of the Evangelical Industrial Complex call into question whether theology and politics should be treated as enemies.” How Partisan Politics Captured and Fractured the Evangelical-Industrial Complex
- “Isn’t it about time to put this problem to pasture?” Regarding Mitt Romney . . .
- This time, instead of a homeless man (comedian Alex Stein) who gave the Portland Mayor an atta-boy for allowing him to sleep in his car weeks without a problem and score the best drugs, it was a member of the “Taliban” who promised to deliver the “cleanest heroin” to the drug-friendly city. Portland’s Mayor Rethinks Rules After Comedians Troll Him Again During Zoom Meeting
- “Gender ideology, just like CRT, offers Republicans the opportunity to support parental rights and cultural sanity against woke overreach and cultural insanity.” Republicans, Embrace the Culture War and Cruise to Victory
SUPREME COURT VACANCY
- “Judge Jackson has a pattern of letting child porn offenders off the hook for their appalling crimes, both as a judge and as a policymaker,” [Sen Josh] Hawley tweeted Wednesday. “She’s been advocating for it since law school. This goes beyond ‘soft on crime.’ I’m concerned that this [is] a record that endangers our children.” Republican Senator Slams Biden’s SCOTUS Pick for Record on Sex Crimes
- Completing the trifecta of disturbing aspects of Ketanji Brown Jackson’s radical record is her repeated embracing of champions of Critical Race Theory (CRT) in lectures and speeches and her belief that “microaggressions” are real. The Disturbing Details About Biden’s SCOTUS Pick Just Keep on Coming
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Michael Goodwin: “Russia’s Vladimir Putin and China’s Xi Jinping know everything about these deals, including how many millions were wired from oligarchs and Communist-tied companies to bank accounts controlled by the Bidens. They also know what the Bidens did for the money. The only people who don’t know all the facts are Americans. And for that, you can thank The New York Times and its corrupt co-conspirators.” The New York TimesHates to Say The (NY) Post Told You So
- “The New York Times finally admits what was always known to be true.” Hunter Biden’s Laptop and All the News That’s Fit to Spike
- “Courier Newsroom is funded by Apple billionaire Laurene Powell Jobs, who employs PR firm that represented Harvey Weinstein, Jussie Smollett.” Why Current and Former Employees Are Trashing Left-Wing Propaganda Operative Tara McGowan
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The strategic purpose of the [junta’s] campaign is to force Jerusalem into an error that would give Putin reason to move against Israel, and thereby further limit its ability to strike Iran or its allies. As with Obama, Biden’s moves against Israel are keyed to the Iran deal.” (hat tip to commenter MTF – jjs) GOP Moves To Bar Biden Junta From Lifting Iran Sanctions That Would Expand Russia’s War Machine
- “The bill, led by Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas) and cosponsored by 12 other Republicans, comes one day after the Free Beacon reported that Russia’s state-controlled energy firm, Rosatom, is poised to cash in on a $10 billion contract to build out Iran’s Bushehr nuclear plant.”Biden Blames the Jews for His Ukraine Policy
- “Biden’s lack of consistency when it comes to Saudi Arabia is dumb and dangerous.” (delete everything between “Biden” and “is” – jjs) The Saudis Are Right to Leave Biden Out to Dry
- “Xi acts aggressively in pursuit of an expanded global role.” Is China Next?
- Robert Spencer: “The dire cost of Biden’s weakness.” The Islamic State is Back . . . in America
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “SLS is seven years behind schedule and has cost $30 billion. Starship/Superheavy has only been under development now for five years, for a cost less than $7 billion.” World’s Two Biggest Rockets Move to Their Launchpads
- “R.I.P. Solar scientist Eugene Parker, whose research revolutionized solar science in the 20th century and for which the Parker Solar Probe was named, has passed away at the age 94.”Solar Scientist Eugene Parker Passes Away at 94
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Penn Swimmer Lia Thomas, a biological male who identifies [poses] as female, crushed the competition on Thursday, taking first in the NCAA Women’s Swimming Championship 500 yard freestyle.” WATCH: Disturbed Fraud “Lia” Thomas Does Interview With ESPN After Crushing Biological Women In NCAA Championships
- “A series of court rulings illustrates how bad ideas travel from fringe academic theory into law and policy.” Transgender Confusions
- “This story comes out of England but the reality is that we’re right behind them when it comes to abandoning reality in favor of deconstructionist madness.” Gender Madness Means Rape is No Longer Rape
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Tank Abrams: Putting the “vast” into vast wasteland. Or in her case waist-land. “Tank” Abrams Guest Stars as President of United Earth on Star Trek: Discovery
- “Kirk recognized that freedom of speech often goes one way in today’s culture. Left-wing statements go unchecked while conservatives face cancellation for a number of reasons. He saw his license plate as a way of expressing his opinion, as well as the views of many other people.” Alabama Apologizes for Recalling ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Vanity License Plate
- Christian Toto: “Political comedy proves short on laughs but offers empathy for Red State USA.” The Hater Wants to Turn Texas Blue
- “Kaepernick is a symptom of our troubled age, a fantastically wealthy, highly privileged individual touting fictional and exaggerated grievances in order to sow division, hatred, and strife. He shouldn’t be disqualified from playing in the NFL because of his political views, but he shouldn’t be handed an NFL job he doesn’t deserve because of those views either, and the latter is much, much more likely to happen.” Seahawks’ Pete Carroll: I’ve Talked With Kaepernick, and He Deserves Another Chance to Be an NFL Slave
HITHER & YON
- Catholic League Prexy Bill Donohue: “His impact extends beyond the Irish and the Catholic Church—human rights are a global issue—making him a very special person in world history.”A Salute to St. Patrick’s Triumphs as Missionary and Human Rights Champion
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.