Thursday, and when a reliably obsequious junta house organ like See-BS, albeit via the reportage of rare actual journalist Catherine Herridge, is broadcasting to the heretofore shielded and perpetually lied to low-information audience about the astronomical graft of official son of a bitch Hunter Biden, you know that the knives are for sure out for him. How it redounds, or more accurately, how it’s supposed to redound on the degenerate cur that spawned him is yet to be determined. A means to oust Joey Soft-Serve via impeachment or, as co-blogger Joe Mannix and others postulate a way to get this out into the news cycle early so as to water it down to the point of drowning it out of future news cycles, especially as the midterms heat up? Whatever the reason, there are plenty of juicy and infuriating links, given their complete embargo for a year and half, below, if that is your cup of tea.
For me, a crucial story that will doubtless get lost in the sauce of Biden graft or the Ukrainian “front” (if you catch my meaning) where Sponge Brain Square Depends came within a few mangled words of openly declaring war on Russia, was the news that a judge has acquitted a January 6th defendant based on the defense that, contrary to the bald-faced lie that he and other so-called “rioters” stormed the Capitol building in an act of violent insurrection, the Capitol Police unlocked the doors and invited them inside. One wonders if See-BS will be trumpeting this news as loud as they are now reporting on the Biden crime family. I wouldn’t hold my breath.
But this news is nevertheless both absolutely welcome as it is crucial. It in theory could liberate the Garland Archipelago of the political prisoners being held and abused there for months on end without any due process whatsoever, solely for the purpose of warning anyone the fate that awaits them if they dare utter a peep about the illegitimacy of 2020. Meh, given the stranglehold on social media the junta has, who needs a corrupt DOJ? Still, this is huge.
Alan Dershowitz, who is representing a January 6 defendant facing roughly 20 years in prison, told The Daily Wire in an interview Wednesday that the acquittal of Capitol riot defendant Matthew Martin is “enormously important,” sets a legal precedent, and could swing momentum in favor of his legal team. . .
. . . Brady Knowlton, who Dershowitz is representing, spent 18 minutes in the Capitol on January 6 after he and others passed several police officers walking in their opposite direction, The Daily Wire reported. Knowlton told The Daily Wire that an officer said, “You can go in as long as you don’t break anything,” before watching police and protestors shaking hands.
Dershowitz said that “the subjective intent of the defendant is key,” noting that the judge took Martin’s word over that of the police and the prosecution. The courts “have to look at the state of mind of the defendant,” he said.
“If that’s the rule, we will win,” he said. “Because it’s clear Brady honestly and reasonably believed that he was not violating any rules or laws — that he was being welcomed — as long as he didn’t do any damage.”
It cannot be stated loudly, forcefully and often enough, but let me make this as clear as day for the Johnny Ray Jr.’s and any other sub minimum wage, sub literate trolls out there.
— Not one single protester/rally goer who was unlucky enough to have entered the Capitol Building was armed. Ergo by definition, they could not and cannot be construed as having an intent to riot, let alone overthrow the government with their bare hands or buffalo helmets.
— As we have known almost since day one, the protesters inside the Capitol Building – as has now been proven in a court of law – were allowed in by Capitol Police who, after unlocking the doors lectured those they were about to let in to behave, as if they were talking to a group on a guided tour.
— The only acts of vandalism and violence that occurred were committed by a) known BLM and Antifa plants and confederates dressed in MAGA gear, such as this John Sullivan character, who were loudly exhorting the crowd to riot or b) uniformed Capitol Police officers and undercover FBI/DOJ “glowies” resulting in the death of innocent, non-violent and unarmed protesters including Ashli Babbitr and Roseanne Boyland. The death of officer Brian Sicknick was not because a “MAGA insurrectionist” bashed him on the head with a fire extinguisher but because of a heart attack not induced by any physical contact with anyone. Whatever injuries may or may not have been sustained by law enforcement and other security forces were because of unarmed innocent people defending themselves from winding up like Babbitt and Boyland.
— The actual “Stop the Steal” protest rally which featured President Trump and other notable politicians and pundits was legal, peaceful and taking place many blocks away from the government-caused mayhem at the Capitol. Yet the rally itself, and its purpose which, again was peaceful and legal, is being painted as the worst attack on “our precious democracy” (*vomit) than the Civil War, Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined.
— Considering the malfeasance of Malig-Nancy Pelosi and Muriel Bowser who are in control of the Capitol Cops and DCPD respectively in knowingly providing scant police presence and whose officers allowed the protesters in, and considering the fact that the FBI and DOJ have a record of staging dubious entrapment scams that involve coercion and prosecutorial misconduct to railroad otherwise innocent parties, what happened at the Capitol building was a pre-planned, staged Reichstag Fire event.
As a result, the J-6 kangaroo court in Congress and the scores of political prisoners still being held in deplorable conditions – pun most definitely intended – have been and continue to be used as a means to crush any and all opposition to the junta that stole the election as well as delegitimize and even criminalize GOP candidates, in particular, any non-establishment pro-MAGA candidates and groups. I know I am sounding like a broken record as I have written this time and time again. But given the motives of those in power, the news of the verdict in this one case is pretty damned huge as well as encouraging. Lest we forget, the only reason the junta was emboldened enough to attempt to criminalize parents from protesting at school board meetings was because they did it before with the J-6 prisoners and thought they could get away with it.
While this verdict is certainly good news and hopefully causes the ripple effect Dershowitz describes that ends this nightmare for both the persecuted citizens and political opponents running for office, corrupt law enforcement and government are not going to lick their wounds, declare a mea culpa and beg forgiveness. Quite the opposite, in fact.
Touted as an overdue (if duplicative) law that no one could disagree with, the Emmett Till Antilynching Act signed by [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden last week includes a subtle provision that could boost the Biden [junta’s] war on wrongthink.
The bill sailed through the U.S. Senate and the House with ease. The tactful naming made the bill radioactive to oppose, which is why 422 congressmen voted in favor while only three opposed.
Rep. Thomas Massie, one of the three who voted against the bill, expressed a handful of concerns, including that there are a limited number of constitutionally specified federal crimes, that lynching is already criminalized, and that “Adding enhanced penalties for ‘hate’ [on top of existing criminal punishments] tends to endanger other liberties such as freedom of speech.”
He also highlighted another potential pitfall of the legislation: “The bill creates another federal crime of ‘conspiracy,’ which I’m concerned could be enforced overbroadly on people who are not perpetrators of a crime” . . .
. . . I’m sure someone will retort: conspiracy to commit a federal crime is already a federal crime. This is not a universally accepted interpretation of conspiracy law, nor does the law’s language or historical precedent justify such a broad interpretation — hence the ostensible necessity for the new antilynching law. Criminalized conspiracies are those plotting “against the United States” – like the Volkswagen executives who attempted to defraud the Environmental Protection Agency by faking emission results and, more recently, the leader of the Oath Keepers who plead guilty to seditious conspiracy for his part in the Jan. 6, 2021 riot. . .
. . . With this new law, the U.S. government has further expanded into the realm of policing thought crimes. Ominously, this law comes on the heels of the Department of Homeland Security’s attempt to broaden the “domestic terrorism” category and expand methods for identifying “threats”. . .
. . . “Domestic violent extremism poses the most lethal and persistent terrorism-related threat to our country today,” claimed Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas last spring. A White House press release added: “The two most lethal elements of today’s domestic terrorism threat are (1) racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists who advocate for the superiority of the white race and (2) anti-government or anti-authority violent extremists, such as militia violent extremists.”
It’s a mountain-out-of-a-molehill on par with the “Don’t Say Gay” hysteria. But this one may have far greater consequences down the road as texts, emails, social media posts, and everyday speech are monitored and analyzed by various three-letter agencies to establish the intent of our discourse.
So while the borders are open to drug dealers, rapists and other criminals from south of the border as well as Middle Eastern Religion-of-Peace peaceniks, the FBI and DOJ are focusing laser-like on parents who oppose the mind-, body- and soul-rape of their children and anyone who does not vote Democrat-Socialist while the Defense Department prepares for our greatest long range national security threats, “global warming” and homegrown white supremacy, but mostly homegrown white supremacy. Windmill status: [X] Tilting At, Hard.
If you’re wondering how can any of those agencies, large and well funded (with our money) as they may be can police the thoughts of 330 million of us (minus the 40 million foreigners here illegally and soon to skyrocket), they have eyes and ears everywhere, maybe even in your own home.
The Left’s phony Jan. 6 “insurrection” witch hunt isn’t going to die down anytime soon. The Democrats still hope to use it to stigmatize and marginalize virtually all of their opposition as “insurrectionists” that all decent lovers of “our democracy” (that is, the Left’s hegemony) should shun. And although it is now almost a year and a half since the Terrible Event That Was Worse Than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor, there are more Jan. 6 prosecutions all the time, thanks to “citizen sleuths” who are ratting out protestors who were at the Capitol on the fateful day.
There are so many snitches that the system is being overwhelmed. NBC News reported Wednesday that “aided by citizen sleuths who keep identifying Jan. 6 rioters, the Justice Department is finding that it has more cases than lawyers to prosecute them.” Accordingly, “the Justice Department is asking Congress for additional funds to prosecute those cases — a list that keeps growing.” It’s growing because “multiple online sleuths in a network of ‘Sedition Hunters’ working’ to find Jan. 6 participants have told NBC News that they’ve successfully identified to the FBI hundreds of additional Jan. 6 rioters — including dozens who are pictured on the FBI’s Capitol Violence website.” And the feds, of course, are only too eager to act upon the information these rats feed them.
One snitch said nobly that he had plenty more work to do: “There are hundreds still to go,” he said, “speaking anonymously to avoid retaliation from supporters of the rioters.” Yeah, you know, he doesn’t want trouble from those dangerous traitors who were going to overthrow the government led by a few grandmothers and a guy with Viking horns. But however ridiculous it is, the narrative must be perpetuated, and so the “sleuth” remains anonymous. . .
. . . In September 1932, a thirteen-year-old boy, Pavlik Morozov, was found murdered in a Siberian forest; it turned out that he had denounced his father to the secret police, and authorities claimed that his own relatives had killed him. He was hailed as a hero of the Soviet Union. Before Pavlik was killed, he appeared at the trial of his father, Trofim Morozov, who called out to his son in the courtroom: “It’s me, your father!” Pavlik told the judge: “Yes; he used to be my father, but I no longer consider him my father. I am not acting as a son, but as a Pioneer,” that is, a member of the Soviet youth brigade.
Watch for the “citizen sleuths” to become heroes of the new woke order the Left is trying to build if they succeed. Maybe we’ll see statues of some of these slouching Internet nerds replacing the statues of Washington and Jefferson that Antifa and its allies have pulled down. Every civilization, even the most degenerate one, has its heroes.
Now you understand why Nikole Krylon Jeri Curl’s 1619 Project and Ibram X. Krement’s Jive Kampfcrackpot race theory, along with Howard Zinn’s bromide People’s History of the US is the default curriculum of schools. No surprise why they want to criminalize homeschooling and ultimately replace the nuclear family with the all-powerful State as the parent.
Yes, this court decision looms potentially quite large, as does the impending seating of Kentanji what’s her face on SCOTUS.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Mission: wage lawfare to effect change across every sector of society.” Yale Law School Recruits and Trains Social Justice Warriors
- “It used to be that even liberals, and even sexual minority liberals, opposed LGBT indoctrination in the schools. So how did we get to where we are today?” How the Schools Got Queered
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] spoke about the ongoing conflict during a speech at a North America’s Building Trades Unions conference in Washington, DC, detailing the military assistance he continued to provide Ukraine.” (dear G-d, shut him up and shut him down! – jjs) Joe Biden Escalates War Rhetoric with Russia in Speech to Union Workers: “If I’ve Gotta Go to War, I’m Going With You Guys”
- “Deterrence, how does it work? Deterrence is supposed to work by making sure the other guy knows your defenses are at least as good as his, if not better. Instead, Presidentish Joe Biden kept the mid-March test a secret — on the eve of his visit to Europe to talk with Western leaders about Russia’s war of aggression against Ukraine.” Biden Hid Successful Hypersonic Missile Test to Avoid Angering Putin
- “Challenges UN to take action against Russian aggression.” Zelensky Addresses UN Security Council
- “Additionally, the wife and daughter of Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and other members of Putin’s inner circle – including former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin – have also been targeted.” U.S. Announces New Sanctions on Putin’s Kids, Bans New Investments in Russia
- “Other countries have avoided the move in order to avoid provoking Russia.” Ukraine Aid Reaches High Point as Czech Republic Becomes First Country to Send Tanks
- Victor Davis Hanson: “There is as yet still no deterrent force that can stop Russia’s bombs and missiles and disrupt Vladimir Putin’s nihilist strategy.” Can Ukraine Ever Win?
- “A central question now is the balance of power.” On Russia and China, Welcome Back to the 19th Century
- “Life in modern St. Petersburg helps explain why it matters domestically for Putin that the war is bogged down and causalities rising.” Russian Discontent
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The lawmakers regurgitated a common argument, which has been pushed by the White House in recent weeks, that energy producers are purposely not using up to 9,000 oil and gas leases in an effort to keep gasoline prices high and boost profits. The comments came Wednesday during a committee hearing examining whether Big Oil was price gouging consumers at the pump.” Dems Trot Out Debunked Talking Point to Justify Forcing Big Oil to Walk the Plank
- “This argument — the default from both the White House and national Dems — displays either a stunning economic ignorance or actual dishonesty. Gas prices (as the committee concedes in a memo released ahead of the hearing) aren’t set by the leadership of oil companies but by the retailers who own 95% of gas stations.” More Energy Insanity From Democrats
- “Dems push costly electric vehicles to offset surging gas prices.” Dems Tell Americans: We’ve Done Our Part to Reduce Gas Prices (by raising it 400% – jjs)
- “That is the largest trade deficit the United States has ever run with Russia in the month of February. (The Census Bureau has published monthly U.S.-Russia trade numbers going back to 1992, the year after the collapse of the Soviet Union.).” $2,080,300,000: U.S. Ran Record February Trade Deficit With Russia
- “White House alternatives point to rail for transport, undermining the purpose of its decision to cancel the Keystone Pipeline.” Oops! Biden Wants to Import More Canadian Oil But He Killed the Keystone Pipeline
* * * * *
- “. . . the cures these people are proposing are worse than the disease. Even so, look for these hairbrained schemes to multiply until they’re out of power. Unfortunately, they are sure to have knock-on effects for years to come, and we are going to be the ones who suffer for it.” Making a Bad Situation Worse
- “Why is good policy too much to ask from our leaders?” Why Home Prices Rise and Could Fall So Fast
- “Adam Smith taught us in 1776 that it’s profit, not ‘benevolence,’ that induces companies to produce more of the things we want at prices we can afford. That eventually brings prices down. How depressing that here we are 250 years later and our politicians in Washington still don’t understand that enduring economic lesson.” Another Dem Mistake! Threatened Price Controls Won’t Curb Biden-flation
- Someone tell this tubby garden gnome that the repercussions are from her DC overlords destroying our economy from within. Janet Yellen Expects “Enormous Economic Repercussions” From Ukraine Invasion
- “Contrary to claims from the White House, economists at the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco say [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s stimulus package contributed significantly to inflation.” This Study Shows How Biden’s Stimulus Contributed To Inflation
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Why is the potentially environmentally harmful production of heavy metals approved, but fossil fuel resource development stifled?” Biden Invokes Defense Production Act to Support EV-Battery Component Production
- “The end-of-the-world cult will have to recalibrate its projections again.” Here Comes Another Climate Deadline That Will Pass Without Notice
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- As noted by Buzzfeed, the verdict “represented an early test of efforts by some Jan. 6 defendants to argue that police allowed them to enter the Capitol, or that they believed they had permission because no officer told them to stop.” (not only that, the Capitol Cops opened the doors and waved them on in – jjs) Judge Acquits January 6 Defendant: “Reasonably Believed” Capitol Police Let Him In Building
- “If that’s the rule, we will win.” January 6 Acquittal “Enormously Important,” Legal Eagle Alan Dershowitz Says
- Robert Spencer: “Watch for the ‘citizen sleuths’ to become heroes of the new woke order the Left is trying to build if they succeed. Maybe we’ll see statues of some of these slouching Internet nerds replacing the statues of Washington and Jefferson that Antifa and its allies have pulled down. Every civilization, even the most degenerate one, has its heroes.”American Stasi: “Citizen Sleuths” Are Ratting Out Jan. 6 Protestors Who Haven’t Been Arrested
- Badge of honor, IMHO, considering Congress is beyond contemptible for this kangaroo court and so many other depredations. Scavino, Navarro Held in Contempt of Congress in 1/6 Probe
- “While Senator Cotton was not familiar with Jamie Harrison before this morning,” a Cotton spokesman told the Free Beacon, “he wishes him the best and hopes Jamie gets the help he needs.” Tom Cotton Urges Dem Party Chair to Seek Help After Bizarre “Maggot-Infested” Barb
- Surprised that this filthy slag didn’t say “Jew media.” BLM Terror Gang Co-Founder Lashes Out at “Racist” Media for Exposing $6 Million Mansion
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s polling on immigration issues has been a sore spot for him since enacting his executive actions on immigration shortly after taking office, according to a February 2021 Morning Consult/Politico poll.” Poll: 56% Of Voters Oppose Biden Junta’s Plan To End Title 42
- “With the Biden [junta] ending Title 42 expulsions in May, Texas will be taking its own unprecedented actions this month to do what no state in America has ever done in the history of this country to better secure our state, as well as our nation,” [Gov. Greg] Abbott said. Texas To Start Busing Illegal Immigrants to Washington, D.C., as Biden Scraps Trump-Era Border Policy
- “Senate Republicans on Tuesday said they won’t vote on the bipartisan $10 million spending bill unless a vote on Title 42 takes place.” Senate Republicans Demand Vote on Title 42
- “Just weeks after a Haitian criminal alien brutally murdered a Florida husband and wife in Daytona Beach, another innocent Floridian lost his life at the hands of an illegal alien in Walton County,” Gov. Ron DeSantis’s (R) office wrote in an exclusive statement to Breitbart News. Illegal Alien Charged with Killing Elderly Man, Injuring Three Others in Florida
- “This is [a junta] motivated to satisfy the agenda of its radical, anti-borders activist base. The best interests of the country and the majority of its citizens aren’t even on their radar.”Our Leaders Aren’t Just Incompetent, They Are Saboteurs
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The 137th annual Gridiron dinner was held Saturday in the nation’s capital, and multiple members of Congress and federal officials that attended have since announced positive tests for the coronavirus. Also in attendance at the posh dinner were White House medical advisor and NIAID director Dr. Anthony Fauci, and Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).” Fauci, CDC Director Walensky Attended Dinner for DC Elites Pegged as Source of Chinese COVID Outbreak
- “They’re not even allowed outside for exercise.” Revolt in Shanghai Against New Lockdown Madness
- “Just as you might have suspected.” REVEALED: Who Picked Peter Daszak as a Chinese COVID Investigator? The Chinese Communist Party, of Course.
- “Ultimately, all of these concerns, tradeoffs and questions of necessity are the kinds of topics which would be debated at the VRBPAC meeting that would precede authorization.”The FDA’s Own Experts Have No Idea Why It Approved Another Chinese COVID Booster Dose
- “Using advertising to sell a scientific conclusion is without doubt the most corrupt and idiotic method for selling a scientist’s work. It only proves the work itself, in this case the [Chinese] COVID shots, have questionable aspects that need propaganda to convince people of their value.” Scientists Decide Propaganda and Commercials Are Better Than Good Research Results
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Blacks have not only been taught by the schools to distrust and hate all whites, these students have also been taught that they cannot compete with them, and need special advantages to level the playing field.” Georgetown U to Hold Segregated Black-Only Events
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “I’ll tell you what else shouldn’t be allowed–is mail-in ballots, because nobody knows where they’re coming from and how they’re getting there. Mail-in ballots are rife for fraud and that’s what happened. They used [Chinese] COVID as just another way of cheating.” Trump at Rigged Premiere: “It Shouldn’t Be Allowed” for Mark Zuckerberg to Privately Finance Election Operations
- “. . . mark my words. This ‘paper shortage’ propaganda will be used to further cement the Soros family-spearheaded push to hackable, paperless electronic voting systems, including Dominion, which covers 37% of voters.” Michelle Malkin: Beware the “Paper Shortage” Election Ruse
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “Evidentiary rules govern whether evidence, such as testimony or documents, may be admitted in court and presented to the jury.” 5 Takeaways From the Newly Filed Motions in the Special Counsel’s Sussmann Case
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Jews are less safe in historically the most Jewish, and “liberal”, city on the planet than in supposed “white supremacist” flyover country. And yet conservatism = racism and Nazi. Time for a JDL comeback. PHOTOS: Teens Menace Jewish Boys with Sword in New York City, Police Say
- “For decades, AAUP has condemned academic boycotts, including boycotts of Israel. Reflecting AAUP’s increasing radicalism and anti-Israel hostility, the association will not offer a statement condemning MESA’s boycott, according to a spokeswoman.” Breaking With Past, American Association of University Professors Refuses to Condemn Boycott of Israel By Middle East Studies Ass’n
- “BDS-supporting scientist grapples with metaphors … and loses.” Nobel Prize Winner Tries to Make the Case for BDS — And Fails Spectacularly
- “An unprecedented turning-point lawsuit over E. Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria.” Ben & Jerry’s Tries to Force Food Apartheid
- “All masses for the duration of Lent will be devoid of songs and rituals created by white people. I’m not sure where in the Bible this comes from. Probably the same chapter that tells people to celebrate the resurrection of Christ with chocolate eggs delivered by a large rabbit.” Holy Racism, Batman! Church Gives Up “Whiteness” for Lent
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The sources of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s large income after he left his post as vice president have never been detailed in his tax returns.” Joe Biden’s Released Tax Returns Don’t Explain Millions In Income. Where Did It Come From?
- “Given what Hunter didn’t delete—e-mails exposing business Joe Biden-adjacent business deals plus obsessive homemade porn—it’s hard to imagine what’s left!” A Whistleblower Promises There’s More to Come From Hunter Biden’s Hard Drive
- CBS News investigative reporter Catherine Herridge: “Some of those concerns included large wire transfers.” (if it’s on reliable junta house organ See-BS, then the knives are out – jjs)Biden Son, Brother Had Over 150 Transactions Involving Global Business Flagged as Concerning By U.S. Banks: Report
- Miranda Devine et al: “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden and the White House have repeatedly denied that he and Hunter Biden ever discussed the first son’s controversial overseas business dealings . . . Here’s a Dozen Times Joe Biden Played a Role in Son Hunter’s Business Dealings
- “Republicans in the House of Representatives reportedly plan to subpoena 51 former intelligence officials over their claim that the New York Post’s publication of Hunter Biden’s emails appeared to be part of a Russian disinformation campaign if they do not comply with document requests.” REPORT: GOP Plans Subpoena Wave if Ex-Spooks Don’t Come Clean on Hunter Biden’s Laptop
- “To the extent that this plan is legal,” lawmakers wrote of Biden’s directive in a letter to the White House, “it deliberately avoids Congressionally-established mechanisms for the compensation of victims of terrorism to benefit a set of politically-connected plaintiffs and trial lawyers at the expense of other victims of terrorism.” Did Biden Funnel $3.5 Billion Payout Away From Terror Victims and Toward Ex-Staff? Republicans Demand Answer
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “While Raphael Warnock is raising money for his political career, he is ignoring the financial needs of his own children,” RNC spokeswoman Savannah Viar said. “It’s past time that Democrats and ActBlue put their money where their mouths are and hold Raphael Warnock to their own standards.” ActBlue Under Pressure To Boot Warnock After Ex-Wife Accused Him of Violating Custody Agreement
- “Kenosha County held elections on Tuesday, and the people have spoken. Democrats can go home.” Kenosha, Wisc., Republicans Clean Up in Latest Election
- “Perdue’s early entry into the 2022 race, his pressuring state legislators to support him, and his refusal to debate Kemp have hurt him both with fundraising and polling; most experts believe that Kemp should coast through the primary. Fortunately, the best result of Perdue’s antics is a legislative session that stands to benefit the people of Georgia tremendously.”Georgia’s Historic Legislative Session Brought Important Conservative Victories
- “Don’t sweat it.” — Dao-Min Yen. Poll: Herschel Walker Leads Raphael Warlock in Tight Georgia Senate Race
- Miranda Devine: “Humiliating the president of the United States publicly is wrong — even if it is Joe Biden. In the end, maybe there was some 3D-chess genius in inviting Obama to the White House, because even Biden’s most ardent critics could not help but feel a twinge of sympathy for him.” (that was not intended at all, Miranda – jjs) Barack Obama’s Humiliation of Feeble Ol’ Joe Biden
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Protesting parole plans, Sacramento DA wrote that suspect Smiley Martin had “absolutely no regard for his victims who are left in the wake of numerous serious offenses.” Sacramento Shooting Suspect Was Out on Parole, Released Early from 10-Year Sentence
- “Public safety and LAPD hiring are now top issues in L.A.’s mayoral election.” No City of Angels
- “. . .when interviewed by Fox 5 reporter Lindsay Watts, Fairfax County commonwealth’s attorney Steve Descano (D.) first acted as if he had not seen the email and then said he couldn’t comment on it because he didn’t ‘have it in front of [him].'” WATCH: Nazi Collaborator Soros Prosecutor Plays Dumb When Asked Why Attorneys Are Fleeing His Office
- “In D.A. Larry Krasner’s city, citizens are left to protect themselves.” Fighting Back
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Despite Elon Musk’s appointment to its board . . .” Twitter Releases Statement Saying It Will Continue To Censor, Never Reinstate Trump
- “Questioning SCOTUS nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson’s sentencing record towards child sex predators and championing Florida’s new parental rights law is supposed evidence of the GOP ginning up a modern-day version of the ‘red scare,’ wrote Washington Post ‘reporter’ Philip Bump.” Media In Sync Trots out “QAnon,” “Red Scare” Cards to Attack Parents Rights Movement
- “Anther ‘conspiracy theory’ bites the dust.” The Washington Post Finally Admits the Role of the “Far Right” Azov Battalion in Ukraine
- Robert Spencer: “Remember the days when racism was bad?” MSNBC: White People Are Too Stupid to Understand Will Smith’s Slap
- Larry Sanger, one of the cofounders of Wikipedia, told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson that the site is definitely not neutral. “There isn’t an open system anymore and therefore, the kinds of people that are allowed to have any influence on Wikipedia have been narrowed down greatly to essentially people who agree with the establishment left.” Wikipedia’s Dirty Little Secret
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Yamina lawmaker said she will not aid in the harming of Israel’s Jewish identity; believes a new coalition can be formed in the Knesset.” Israel’s Political Crisis: Bennett Government Coalition Loses Majority as Whip Idit Silman Resigns
- “The EU is a disgusting foul beast.” EU Punishes Hungary For Electing Orban
- Robert Spencer: “It’s great to see that there are still some members of the Democrat Party who actually care about the United States of America and don’t want to see us enter into a ridiculously one-sided and possibly suicidal deal with a rogue state whose leaders regularly chant “Death to America”. . . Biden’s handlers should heed the warnings of these eighteen Democrats. But it’s much more likely that they’ll be ignored by the White House and excoriated by the media while the deal is signed, sealed, and delivered. It’s very clear that the Leftist oligarchs in charge do not like dissent. It will accordingly be quite interesting to watch the careers of Elaine Luria, Josh Gottheimer, and the rest.” Biden’s Iran Nuke Deal is So Outrageously Bad, Even Democrats Oppose It
- “At least 70 Iranian companies and 250 ‘big holding and influential Russian business people’ attended the conference, according to a report in Iran’s state-controlled media that signals an increase in ties between Tehran and Moscow. Both countries are suffering under the weight of U.S. sanctions and have moved closer to each other as part of a bid to establish a black-market hub that can evade these measures.” Iran, Russia Hold Trade Conference as They Ramp Up Efforts to Evade US Sanctions
- “The long disturbing record of Biden’s Special Envoy for Iran.” Robert Malley: Appeaser Extraordinaire
- “The Chinese government paid a sports management company co-owned by Apple heiress Laurene Powell Jobs as part of a broad public relations campaign for the Beijing Olympics.”How China Used American Influencers to Shill for the “Genocide Games”
- “Spengler” Goldman: “America needs a proactive industrial policy to win the fourth industrial revolution.” (America first needs to overthrow the Chi-Com stooges who now control us – jjs)Beating China
- “The martyr ‘Issa Ahmed Saad Ghali’ (38 years old) was martyred this evening, Sunday, 2 Ramadan 1443 AH, corresponding to: April 3, 2022 AD, after being shot by mistake.'” (giant Nelson Muntz laugh – jjs) Comedy Gold! Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Dies When “Shot By Mistake”
- “Chief Mary O’Connor and local politicians take photo-ops with Hatem Fariz and fellow radicals.” (paging Governor DeSantis – jjs) Tampa Police Chief Wants “Unity” with Convicted Member of Palestinian Islamic Jihad
- “The Knights Hospitallers’ steadfast defense of Malta against the Ottoman Empire was one of the world’s most important battles but Francis apparently doesn’t care.” 457 Years After the Great Siege of Malta, Pope “Fiction” Surrenders to Islam
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Vessel’s duties are naval equivalent of ‘making a sandwich’ for carrier strike groups.” US Navy To Name Boring Oil Ship After Ruth Bader “Meinhoff” Ginsburg
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “These reforms are supported by the White House, target tax avoidance and ensure corporations pay taxes, while not increasing costs on small businesses or everyday Americans already hurting from inflation,” Sinema’s spokesperson added. Report: Kyrsten Sinema Kills Biden’s Build Bolshevism Biggerer Revival Plan
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The crew of four men include Lopez-Alegria, the mission commander and vice president of business development at Axiom. Joining him will be Larry Connor, a tech and real estate businessman. ‘Rounding out the Ax-1 team are investor-philanthropist and former Israeli fighter pilot Eytan Stibbe, 64, and Canadian businessman and philanthropist Mark Pathy, 52, both serving as mission specialists,’ the outlet added.” First All-Private Space Crew Set For Launch This Week
- “Astronomers studying the sunspot cycle of several dozen stars that are twins of our Sun have identified for the first time a star whose 17-year cycle suddenly ceased, going into an extended grand minimum. . . When or if the star’s sunspot activity resume is unknown. The Sun’s last grand minimum, dubbed the Maunder Minimum, lasted 70 years during the 1600s. No one yet understands why stars do this. This discovery however now shows that the Sun is not unique in this behavior.” Astronomers Discover a Solar Twin Whose Sunspot Cycle Changed Into a Grand Minimum
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Traditional gendered terms have come under dispute in recent years with the rise of gender ideology. When questioned by Republican Tennessee Sen. Marsha Blackburn, Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson declined to define the term “woman” because she is “not a biologist.” HHS Secretary Becerra Dodges Rep. Boebert’s Question On Whether “Men Can Get Pregnant”
- “We were basically told that we could not ostracize Lia by not having her in the locker room and that there’s nothing we can do about it.” Father Claims UPenn Told Female Swimmers to “Get Over” Seeing Lia “John” Thomas’ Male Genitalia in the Locker Room
- “The evidence of the Left’s designs on America’s children is everywhere.” Pushing Back on the Pedocrats
- “Sexual indifference inevitably leads to a toxic ingratitude and a severance of the sexes, a celebration of women as apart from and against their brothers.” Chivalry Is Dead? No Kidding
- “None of the facilities or opportunities that trans activists demand to access would have been possible if the misogynist patriarchy of fevered feminist imaginations actually existed.”Trans Activism Disproves Patriarchy
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “When Disney lobbyists flood Capitol Hill offices over the next 18 months, I will be eager to hear why they believe conservatives should continue to help protect their bottom line.” The Right Should Not Protect Woke Capital
- Christian Toto: “Woke group cites vague diversity concerns in swift denunciation of Daily Wire star.” Gina Carano Canceled (Again) by Denver’s Pop Culture Classroom
- Raymond Ibrahim: “There is nothing wrong with Pope Francis’s generic condemnation of war and its horrors. It is his usual lack of distinction—in this case, conflating just with unjust wars—that is problematic, if not suicidal.” Pope “Fiction” Francis Tells Christians to Surrender Before Violence
- “The only way your kids survive the left’s assault on their childhood is if you are engaged in the battle with them.” How To Raise Sane Kids When Leaving Public Schools Is Not An Easy Option
- “By changing the public perception of what America ‘looks like,’ elites wish to change American attitudes, beliefs, and values. . . Anyone who loves the existing America must resist the efforts of the Imagineers at Disney and elsewhere.” Disney’s Demographic Fantasia and the “Underrepresentation” Con
- “Can you guess what the organizers discovered?” Alice Walker Disinvited From Book Festival
HITHER & YON
- “Fox’s family also in government custody, fate unknown.” Health Officials Murder Fox Who Allegedly Bit Democrat, Journalist
- “A wonderful new book tells the story of 50 years of the conservative movement and the essential role of the genius, M. Stanton (Stan) Evans.” Stan Evans, Essential to Conservatism
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
BONUS: Long distance “def” dedication to the brave patriotic fox who gave his life to defend freedom.