Good morning, kids. Wednesday and in the lead is yesterday’s mass shooting at a Brooklyn subway station that miraculously only wounded about a dozen people. Like the out-of-control SUV that somehow drove itself into a Waukesha Christmas parade last December, a smoke bomb and a .38 somehow became self-aware and went berserk on the “N” train. Fortunately, several explosive devices chickened out at the last second and did not activate themselves. Well, that’s how the Left and the media, but I repeat myself, will describe it.
As the aforementioned frantically gather in the Jimmy Kimmel writers room and the editor’s desk at the NY Times, the race is on to concoct a motive that places the blame on Trump, white people, the one percent, Jews, racism, Putin, food deserts, you name it, in order to keep the grift alive. Failing that, the story will be buried deeper than Bin Laden’s corpse in the Marianas Trench.
For those of us who still operate in the real world, what happened yesterday was yet another act of domestic terrorism committed by a racist “jihadist” hyped up on anti-white, anti-American poison pumped into his brain by Democrats, race-hustlers, all manner of blood-sucking leeches out to make a buck and/or amass power via divide and conquer. And this cupcake, one Frank R. James who is still on the loose, is a real doozy.
Andy Ngo, Editor-at-large for The Post Millennial, tweeted out screenshots from the Facebook account that showed posts that promoted the Black Liberation Army, Black Lives Matter, a photo of the man who murdered five police officers in Dallas in 2016, a photo calling to “kill all the whiteys,” posts quoting communist Cuban dictator Fidel Castro, posts expressing support for shooting people, and posts demonizing former President Donald Trump.
YouTube videos allegedly uploaded by the person of interest also showed extreme views, including one where he allegedly called 9/11 “the most beautiful day, probably in the history of this fucking world.”
The person of interest also allegedly ranted in the videos about white people, saying “the vast majority of people, white motherfu**ers are racist.”
Aww, isn’t he cute? Here’s a little more strychnine for your corn flakes:
The person of interest ranted about race issues and claimed that the Russian invasion of Ukraine was proof that black people were treated with disdain in society.
“These white motherfu–ers, this is what they do,” he said. “Ultimately at the end of the day they kill and commit genocide against each other. What do you think they gonna do to your black ass?”
In his rambling conspiracy theory, James claimed that a race war would follow the ongoing conflict in Europe.
“It’s just a matter of time before these white motherfu–ers decide, ‘Hey listen. Enough is enough. These ni–ers got to go,’” he said.
“And what’re you going to do? You gonna fight. And guess what? You gonna die. Cause unlike President [Zelensky] over in Ukraine, nobody has your back. The whole world is against you. And you’re against your fu–ing self. So why should you be alive again is the fucking question. Why should a ni–er be alive on this planet? Besides to pick cotton or chop sugar cane or tobacco.”
The only options James could find, he claimed, was to commit more violence or become a criminal.
“And so the message to me is: I should have gotten a gun, and just started shooting motherf—ers,” he said.
“Or I should have gotten some dope and started shooting or starting hitting bit–es in the head, robbing old ladies, you know what the fu– it is.”
Ukraine? Hey, hey, hey! It’s Fat Albert Speer Whoopi! The tortured words of this Frank James, if he is the shooter and the NYPD is not ruling out an accomplice, as deranged as they may sound are quite revelatory. “Pick cotton or chop sugar cane or tobacco.” In the immortal parlance of Deep State dweeb Tommy Vietor “Dude, that’s like over a hundred like years ago. Ancient history.”And that’s exactly the point because to the past three generations of black Americans, they’re still picking cotton, tobacco and sugar cane. They’re still in the chains of the white man and can never be free. It’s like the Civil War, the legitimate civil rights movement culminating in the Republican-championed and sponsored Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the advancement of blacks into the middle class and into all walks of life up to and including the presidency (disregarding the content of character of the individual for now) never happened.
The shooter’s mindset completely disregards reality and instead has thoroughly been marinated in the toxic waste of Ibram X. Krement’s Jive Kampf, aka How to Be an Anti-Racist. And that book, along with that 1619 Project and Howard Zinn’s Peoples History of the US are the standard issue textbook in every social studies and history class, not just in blue shit-hole city’s but across the country. Yet, folks like Michael Goodwin just keep barking up the wrong tree:
Hochul and Adams are an odd couple to be facing this crisis together. She replaced the disgraced Cuomo and is seeking election on her own for the first time in what looks like a Republican wave year across America.
As a result, she hasn’t quite figured out what kind of Democrat she wants to be. One day she echoes the platitudes of the nutty left and the next she’s talking like the Buffalo moderate she used to be.
Her political judgment also took a hit when her hand-picked lieutenant governor, Brian Benjamin, was indicted on federal corruption charges. She demanded and got his resignation Tuesday, but just last week said she had full confidence in him.
Recall that she picked him for the post because he was a far-left black Dem from the city who supported defunding the police. She thought he could help her turn out the vote in the five boroughs to offset likely GOP margins in much of the state. Now he’s a big burden to her.
Adams is largely untested as well. He just finished his first 100 days in office and if his honeymoon was still in effect, it was ended abruptly by the Brooklyn attack.
A former cop who was a thorn in the side of the police brass in the past must realize now that his success depends almost entirely on the NYPD taking back the streets, parks and subways.
To do that will take time even under the best of circumstances. It will also mean that Adams, like Hochul, must stop trying to please the far left wing of their party. . .
. . . If the governor and mayor sincerely want to crush the crime epidemic, they must think and act like wartime commanders. This is a war for the survival of New York and there are no partial victories. It’s win or lose.
Yes, it’s crucial to “stop pandering to the left” as Michael Goodwin asserts, but to not ask the question WHY does the left want to defund the police and set loose criminals, specifically non-white criminals, is to ignore the famed “root cause” of the problem and gets you nowhere.
Virtue signaling and useful idiocy get much worse. I used to live one block off of Morningside Park in Manhattan. A college freshman named Tessa Majors was stabbed to death there one night by three black teen thugs who wanted her iPhone. I’m guessing her woke school didn’t tell her what we all knew, which was never to go into the park at night. Her friends held a memorial for her and a simultaneous rally to protest the “poverty” that led to her death. (Pssst, the teens who murdered her weren’t poor.)
A gay man name Bob Lederer entered the same park in broad daylight and was kicked into the traumatic brain injury unit at the hospital by similar thugs. His friends held a protest to “stop the violence” in the park while simultaneously marching for “restorative justice.” This means they want the attacks to stop but they also don’t want the thugs responsible to go to jail. Why? Because woke libs are useful idiots. They believe the people responsible for the extreme violence, almost all of whom are black, are “victims” of systemic racism who can’t help themselves. Lederer himself called for “restorative justice” from the traumatic brain injury unit. His friends applauded his stupidity bravery. . .
. . . White libs support the end of bail laws, letting criminals out of jail, and defunding the police because their political masters told them these are the right things to do. They believe the “400 years of slavery” myth and were told that the answer is to let black criminals walk, even though the villains who benefit from these insane ideas have driven crime rates to historic highs. Here’s the dirty little secret they won’t acknowledge: most of the victims of the current crime tsunami are black. If a white person suffers, that’s acceptable, too — white people “deserve it” because, you know, slavery. Yes, many liberals believe this. . .
. . . Black race-baiters like Al Sharpton and BLM make mad stacks off the dead bodies of black men. They rally against “white racism” but don’t actually want “racism” to go away — it’s their bread and butter. If racism disappeared, Big Al Sharpton would have to get a job, and how would BLM buy that 14th mansion? BLM looks at people like George Floyd as ATMs.
Liberal district attorneys, many funded by George Soros, are dedicated to keeping violent black crooks free. They think they are fighting “systemic racism” by allowing black criminals to walk, but they too are useful idiots. Soros isn’t funding far-left DAs because he is woke; black lives don’t matter to him. He’s a Marxist — he wants chaos in the streets. It’s a move straight out of Vladimir Lenin’s playbook, and the useful idiots are eager to help and support the madness.
To me, among the most tragic and hateful aspects of our nation’s history (now ended as of noon on 1/20/21) has been the enslavement and genocide of American blacks post-1964. Blacks were on the road to assimilation and full integration well before then and since the Left needs a vast underclass to advance electorally and more insidiously as a means to undermine and collapse a free society into dictatorship, every policy from the War on Poverty and Great Society and every other social welfare program putatively instituted to help minorities advance has only destroyed them.
Everything about so-called mainstream black culture is the diametric opposite of what that word is supposed to mean. When Clarence Thomas is vilified and ridiculed while Snoop Dog and Will Smith are celebrated, when going to school and speaking English correctly is mocked as Uncle Tom-ism and being a sellout, when justifying robbing, looting and killing because you claim victimhood, then we have a problem that makes the criminality itself – even mass murder – pale in comparison.
It’s divide and conquer. Period. End of story. In fact, Kevin Downey links to the prophetic ex-KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov speaking to us from 1984 (the year, not the book; we’re living that right now). The question is, after almost 60 years of multi-generational, cradle-to-grave brainwashing to the saturation point, can we break that cycle? Can we convince enough blacks that the victimization scam being played on them will be their and our undoing? It’s possible but it’s going to take the courage to address these issues head on and state the facts despite the inevitable charge of racism. This cannot go on. If it does, one day we’re going to wake up in a mass grave. Not just us but debased and degenerated dupes like this Frank James.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Xi Jinping’s China faces challenges of its own.” Red Dusk
- “The ruling class believes there is nothing so private that it cannot be regulated, nothing so personal that it can’t be intruded upon.” America Moving From a Permission Society to a Repressive Regime
- “’Useful idiots’ is a derogatory term, believed by some to have been invented by Vladimir Lenin, that describes people who are happy to spread propaganda for a cause despite having no idea what the real end goal is.” How White Liberals and Black Leaders Sacrifice Black Lives for Self-Esteem and Profit
RACIST, LEFTIST-PERPETRATED NYC SUBWAY TERROR ATTACK
- “The person of interest ranted about race issues and claimed that the Russian invasion of Ukraine was proof that black people were treated with disdain in society. ‘These white motherfu–ers, this is what they do,’ he said. ‘Ultimately at the end of the day they kill and commit genocide against each other. What do you think they gonna do to your black ass?’”Frank R. James ID’d as Person of Interest in Brooklyn Subway Shooting, Made Threatening Online Rants
- Andy Ngo, Editor-at-large for The Post Millennial, tweeted out screenshots from the Facebook account that showed posts that promoted the Black Liberation Army, Black Lives Matter, a photo of the man who murdered five police officers in Dallas in 2016, a photo calling to “kill all the whiteys,” posts quoting communist Cuban dictator Fidel Castro, posts expressing support for shooting people, and posts demonizing former President Donald Trump. Social Media Posts From Person Of Interest In Connection To Subway Shooting Show Leftist Views: Report
- “The perpetrator remains at large, his motive unknown, but today’s attack could not have come at a worse time.” Subway Carnage in Brooklyn
- “The shooting took place at the 36th St station.” Brooklyn Subway Shooting: Police Identify a Person of Interest
- “ABC News reports that the suspect allegedly used ‘a .380 handgun’ to carry out the attack. Commissioner Sewell said the shooter ‘donned what appeared to be a gas mask. He then took a canister out of his bag and opened it.’ She indicated the subway train then filled with smoke and he opened fire.” New York City Manhunt: Police Describe Subway Suspect as Black Male in “Construction-Type Vest”
- Michael Goodwin misses a salient point. It’s not necessarily the decriminalization of crime, per se, that’s the problem. It’s the motive behind the decriminalization; the constant drumbeat of anti-white blood libeling to perpetuate a political underclass of non-whites as victims. End LBJ’s legacy and win a cookie. After Latest Bloodbath, Time is Running Out for Adams and Hochul to Save NYC
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “I found myself facing the Pentagon.” Americans Are “In Charge” of the War Says French Journalist Who Returned From Ukraine
- “The ascension of General Dvornikov to the command of Russian forces is still very worrisome. He isn’t referred to as the ‘Butcher of Syria’ for nothing. And the fact that he was in command when the UN confirmed the use of chlorine gas in Syria should be cause for immediate concern.” Report: U.S. and U.K. “Closely Monitoring” Reports of Russia’s Use of Chemical Weapons in Mariupol
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The all items index continued to accelerate, rising 8.5 percent for the 12 months ending March, the largest 12-month increase since the period ending December 1981.” Inflation Hits a Four-Decade High With an 8.5% Surge in March
- “A core socialist program is the latest attack on financial stability and the American work ethic.” Pour Money on It
- “The price of gasoline rose by 48.0 percent from March 2021 to March 2022, according to numbers released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.” Price of Gasoline Up 48% in a Year
- “U.S. producers are meeting energy demand for now, but efforts to raise the cost of fossil-fuel investment make that no guarantee.” Living on Borrowed Capital
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “On Tuesday, Joe Biden decided that fighting off apocalyptic climate disasters will have to wait, as he announced a temporary pause on an environmental rule so that energy providers can supply gas stations with 15% ethanol blend fuel throughout the summer. Gasoline with 15% ethanol has been banned for nearly a decade under the Clean Air Act.” Biden Puts Off Saving the Planet to Boost His Poll Numbers
- “Those pushing for rapid transition to an all-electric fleet suffer myopia that may come back to bite them, sooner than later.” Electric Cars Not Ready for Showtime
- “On the irony of self-proclaimed guardians of the earth promoting a regressive—even primitive—energy technology that is killing millions of the planet’s creatures.” Killing Fields of Wind Energy Cannot Be Ignored
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “This industry won’t be forced into offering free election year advertising for the Governor,” Sharp said. “Ordering businesses to take part in speech that is compelled by the government under the threat of fines and criminal penalties is unwise and unconstitutional.” Illinois Democrats Pass Law Forcing Businesses to Advertise Their “Gas Relief” or Pay a Fine
- “David Brock wants them to pay the price for representing someone he hates.” Disbarring Trump’s Lawyers
- Robert Spencer: “In light of the fact that we have been hearing for years that the walls are closing in on Donald Trump and his total discrediting and ruin is near, it would be wise to take Cheney’s latest salvo against this man she hates with such passionate intensity with a full shaker or two of salt. . . Remember how the ‘Lock her up’ chants against Hillary Clinton at Trump rallies brought us dark warnings from the establishment media about how only in tinpot dictatorships and banana republics are opposition leaders imprisoned? We don’t hear that so much anymore.” The Walls Are Closing In: Liz-ard Cheney Touts Criminal Charges Against Trump
- “By refusing to convict four men accused of plotting to kidnap and kill Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer before Election Day 2020, the Grand Rapids jury seemed to side with defense attorneys who argued their clients were not domestic terrorists, but entrapped by undercover FBI agents and at least a dozen informants who planned and funded the kidnapping operation.” The Feds Are So Desperate For Violent “White Supremacy,” They’re Fabricating It
- “How many has the United States already taken?” Ten Steps to Totalitarianism
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Ken Cuccinelli: “Gov. Abbott should use the power he has under the U.S. Constitution to repel the invasion crossing Texas’s border every single day.” Gov. Abbott’s D.C. Caravan Gimmick Won’t Secure the Border. Here’s What Will
- “I think busing the released migrants to DC is a great idea. Let them see [D.C. officials] what we are seeing and dealing with in Uvalde.” Migrant Drop-Offs in West Texas Town Stop After D.C. Busing Order, Says Mayor
- “It is very clear that we need a lot more personnel. It is very clear that we need a lot more technology, so we can really understand what’s happening at the border,” Democrat New Hampshire Sen. Maggie Hassan said in a video posted to Twitter. “It’s also really clear that the administration needs to address certain gaps in physical barriers along the border that would be very easy to address but that are posing a real challenge for our border patrol agents in particular.” Did a Vulnerable Senate Dem Just Say We Need to Build a Border Wall?
- “As yet, no left wing politicians have apologized for peddling the lie.” Another Conspiracy Dies as U.S. Border Agents are “Cleared” of Migrant “Whipping” Claims
- Betsy McCaughey: “With Biden welcoming illegals and helping them settle wherever in the United States they choose, every state becomes a border state. Taxpayers in all 50 are clobbered with the cost of providing housing, emergency medical care and public schooling. Dems in New York, who have no mercy on taxpayers, are even extending Medicaid to illegals 65 and over.” Biden’s Welcome Program for Illegal Immigrants
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Meanwhile, Biden’s new [Chinese] COVID czar says extending the mask mandates on planes and trains is ‘absolutely on the table.'” Dr. Fauci Finally Admits Chinese Covid Isn’t Going to Disappear
- “Meanwhile, Biden’s [Chinese] COVID Czar appeared on the Today Show Monday morning saying he’s not overly concerned by the recent rise in [Chinese] COVID-19 cases.” (so what’s the friggin point?! – jjs) D.C. Universities Reinstating Indoor Mask Mandates
- “If we want to know what the future looks like, you can look at China and shiver.” Video: Tucker Carlson Warns Shanghai’s Brutal Lockdown Is Coming To America
- “I wonder for example who Virginia Alleyne voted for. As a black woman it is almost certain she has voted Democrat her whole life, including voting for Eric Adams in last year’s election. She, and her fellow New Yorkers, are thus only getting what they deserve. Until they wake up and vote this corrupt power-hungry party out of existence, their lives will only grow worse.” Pushback: Black Waitress Sues NYC Mayor Over Chinese COVID Shot Mandate
- “The federal government should spearhead an effort for a better [Chinese] Covid vaccine.” (hell no; the federal government should die in a fire – jjs) Operation Warp Speed 2.0?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Christopher Rufo: “Parents are right to worry about sexual abuse of students by school officials.” No Conspiracy Theory
- “No, it’s not a Q-anon conspiracy theory. Follow the data.” Yes, Government Schools Have a Huge Pedophilia Problem
- “They inflicted disaster on America’s children.” Hall of Shame: The People Responsible for Keeping Kids Out of Schools
- “A lot of these academic groomers seem to spend most of their time grooming their own egos.” A Drag Show in a Suburban High School Showcases Leftists’ Narcissism
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Joe Biden is now the [so-called quote-unquote “president”], in part, because of his share of questionable mail-in votes in Pennsylvania.” Pennsylvania Plans To Conduct Illegal Elections Again, And I Won’t Stand For It
- “It’s not hard to run honest elections, even without fancy 21st century e-technology. I actually live in such a country now.” Poland Shows How to Run Honest Elections
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “‘The news is sweeter than a tray of knafeh [dessert] after iftar,’ tweeted Rawan Abu-Salhieh.” Employee at USAID Contractor Celebrated Terrorist Attack Against Israeli Civilians
- “The school is legally bound to confront anti-Semitism on campus. Jewish students are still waiting.” Under Federal Scrutiny, NYU Law School Faces Uproar Over Anti-Semitism
- Robert Spencer: “Making up a god to suit oneself has a long history. While it’s strange to see it happening in a place that is supposed to be dedicated to Christian theological inquiry, which historically has not taken a positive view of idolatry, it isn’t surprising. The corruption of the institutions is everywhere. Sane people desperately need an alternative.” Duke Divinity School Students: “God Is Queer”
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Larry Elder: “The ‘Russian disinformation’ default.” Media Collusion on the Hunter Biden/Joe Biden Bombshell Story
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Fox 5 reported that after facing “charges including bribery, fraud, conspiracy and falsification of records, Benjamin pleaded not guilty Tuesday at an initial appearance in Manhattan federal court. He was released and bail was set at $250,000.” New York Democrat Lieutenant Governor Resigns After Arrest
- “Attorney Ruben Ramirez now running to represent South Texas in Congress.” Federal Judge Rebuked Texas Dem for Filing Suit To Halt Ambulance Services
- Donald Trump Jr. responded to the incident by tweeting out a video of it, writing: ‘Even the birds know. Apparently a bird just shit on Biden in Iowa. That bird speaks for anyone who’s filled their tank or gone shopping in the last 18 months.’” WATCH: Bird Appears to Shit on Biden’s Shoulder
- “We don’t know for sure whether DeSantis is going to run for president in 2024, but we can be sure of this: he’s building a heck of a resume for higher office.” DeSantis Just Keeps Winning
- “A scorched-earth national campaign is likely to burn down the Democrat Party instead of its intended victims.” Threats and Name-Calling: The Democrats’ Midterm Strategy
- For all definitions of the word “won,” I suppose. Nudge-nudge-wink-wink. Axios: Republican PAC Going for the “Kill” in House Districts Where Biden Won Big
- “Why are lots of men willing to admit that they were wrong in 2020, while college-educated women are doubling down?” While Everyone Else Is Kicking Themselves For Voting For Biden, College-Educated Women Are Doubling Down
- Jeffrey Lord: “A Gridiron speech that was self-revealing.” Gov. Chris Sununu Attacks Trump — And Strikes Out
- “When you get a handful of lemons like we have with the Republican primary in Pennsylvania, you make lemonade. And Trump is making sweet lemonade out of them.”Trump Had Every Reason to Endorse Dr. Oz
- “. . . while there are obvious issues with the governor’s overall competence — she was just rolled for billions during budget negotiations, getting very little that’s obvious in return — Tuesday brought her lack of sound judgment into focus. Also, her inability to speak coherently in a crisis. All in all, Kathy Hochul had a very bad day indeed.” Kathy Hochul’s Terrible Judgement Leads to One Terrible Day
- “A conversation at the gun range with U.S. Representative David McKinley.” Alex Mooney’s Problem With Math (and the Truth)
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The whistleblower also lamented the way the company has embraced a woke agenda. ‘I don’t see it getting any better…The agenda has to be pushed…I don’t think it’s going to make a huge difference in their business,’ Kathy said. ‘The middle-class American family is not what Disney is after anymore.’” WHISTLEBLOWER: Hundreds of Disney Employees Have Been Busted for Sex Crimes Against Children
- “Mandela Barnes is member of advisory board pushing radical criminal justice reform.” Dem Who Portrays Himself as Law Enforcement Advocate Sits on Board That Promotes Prison “Alternatives” (my alternative would be summary execution – jjs)
- “The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) said the ‘follow home’ crimes occur when a suspect follows a potential victim to an isolated location from luxury vistas, including expensive restaurants and boutiques, according to the Los Angles Times. The LAPD said suspects rob the victims of high-cost items and sell them to buyers on the black-market, the outlet reported.” (A Clockwork Orange County – jjs) Los Angeles Gangs Are Prowling the City in Crews, Targeting and Robbing the Super Rich, Police Say
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Gotta be racism, straight up. CNN+ Tanking Less than a Month After Hiring Leftists Jemele Hill, Rex Chapman
- Advice for Chris Wallace: Learn to code, and gargle penis in a subway toilet, but mostly gargle penis in a subway toilet. Report: Chris Wallace “Having Daily Breakdowns” Over CNN+ Failure
- “Absurdly suggests white people are overrepresented on television.” BBC Guide Tells Parents to “Examine Their Biases” if Their Toddler Only Has White Friends
- “Confusion about the scope of Roe v. Wade besets even Republican senators.” What the Hearings Missed
- Sen. Nathan Dahm, a Republican now running for Congress who wrote the bill, called it the “strongest pro-life legislation in the country right now, which effectively eliminates abortion in Oklahoma.” Oklahoma Gov. Signs Bill Banning Abortion
- “In the Golden State, if Democrats have their way, killing babies is to be allowed not just before they pass through the birth canal, but also after.” Green-Lighting Infanticide in California
- “Repeatedly lies during gun control speech.” Biden Claims 2nd Amendment “Didn’t Say You Can Own Any Gun You Want”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Biden [junta] turns blind eye to Iran’s sanctioned oil trade.” Iranian “Ghost Armada” Ferries $22 Billion Worth of Illicit Oil to China
- “U.S., Western allies recoil at their growing cooperation.” Will China and Russia Become Official Allies?
- “Will we ever find out what is going on at the new plant in Isfahan?” Iran Plays Hide-and-Seek with the IAEA
- “The sketch arrived amid tensions between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia,” Newsweek reported. “There have been reports that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman rejected a request to speak to Biden on the phone as the president tried to convince the Kingdom to pump more oil to ease the pressure of the Russian oil ban following the invasion of Ukraine.” Saudi Arabian Media Releases Video Mocking Biden as Senile, Harris Played By a Man in Drag
- “Ukraine reminds us that our historical fight for freedom continues until this very day.” (meh, not so much Ukraine as the tyrants occupying our own government right here and now – jjs) Passover, Freedom, and the Importance of Israel
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “A group of military veterans injured in terrorist attacks says [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden is ignoring the sacrifices made by the U.S. military and thousands of other terrorism victims by routing billions of dollars in seized Afghan funds to insurance companies and a small group of terror victims represented by a former Biden White House lawyer, according to a letter sent this week to foreign policy leaders in Congress.” Military Vets Injured in Terror Attacks Say Biden Ignoring Their Sacrifices
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “One of the immediate problems with this bill is that compensation levels for people covered by the bill remain the same. If you’re an hourly employee currently working 40 hours per week, you must receive the same amount of pay for working 32 hours a week. It’s a government-mandated pay raise for all employees.” California Wants to Make a 32-Hour Workweek a State Law
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Drs. Gortler & Miller: “Bottom line: When it comes to America’s pharmaceutical supply, we should diversify our sources, so that we are no longer heavily dependent on our adversaries.” America’s Reliance On China For Pharmaceuticals Could Result In Ukraine-Like Drug Shortages
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “In other words, Russia ain’t going no where. It might decide eventually to launch a new core module for their own station, and then transfer the newer modules on ISS to it, but none of this will happen until a final date for ISS’s de-orbit is established.” Russia Backs Off Its Threat to Leave ISS Partnership
- “The uncertainty of science: Observations of Neptune during the past seventeen years using the Very Large Telescope have shown the planet mostly cooling during this time period, even though Neptune was moving into its summer season.” Neptune’s Cooling When it Should Be Warming
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Dennis Prager: “The Left ruins everything it touches. You can add women to the list.” What the Left Has Done to Women
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Daniel Greenfield: “Our culture would look very different if it wasn’t dominated by a few companies.” If You Want to Punish Disney, Take Away Mickey Mouse
- “Hollywood executives were united in opposition to Florida’s so-called “Don’t Say Gay” bill, but a major studio just caved to the Chinese Communist Party’s demands that mentions of homosexuality be stripped from the latest installment of the Harry Potter series.” For China, Hollywood Won’t Say “Gay”
- “I think it’s because we are both seen as people who are common-sensical,” Maher shared. “And that is what there is a hunger for, I think, in America more than anything, is common sense. Away from the extremes.” (let’s not go that far, Bill, but you get a big A+ for effort – jjs) Bill Maher Tells Joe Rogan “The Left Has Gotten Goofier,” and Dems Are “Going to Get Their Ass Kicked In November”
- “Perhaps it’s time women and men gave the good, old-fashioned nuclear family unit a try.”The Dystopian Future Where Women—and Men—Just Don’t Want Children
HITHER & YON
- “While in some ways a welcome change from the leftist Silicon Valley monolith, Musk shows a dangerous penchant for transhumanism.” Elon Musk’s Disturbing Dalliance With Transhumanism
- Christian Toto: “A stunning Mark Wahlberg brings a remarkable man’s journey to life.” Is Father Stu the Best Faith-Based Film Yet?
- “John Ford is not a cynic, but he’s not an idealist either.” John Ford’s, America’s, and Lincoln’s Dignity
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.