Good morning, kids. Thursday and in the wake of the past several days, one thing is abundantly clear. The FBI along with its mother, the Department of Justice should be disbanded. Or in the words of commenter Allen G. burned to the ground, its ashes scattered and the ground salted where it stood. A racialist kamikaze, amped up on 60-years of Jive Kampf Democrat-Leftist brainwashing went on a violent rampage that miraculously only wounded about 10 people. You might be thinking that those two sentences are a non sequitur. Oh, no no no, my friends.
Frank James was on their terror watch list, but it appears nobody was watching the terrorist.
The Daily Mail reports that federal investigators saw Frank James’s three-week-old video in which he reportedly vowed he wouldn’t return alive to his Wisconsin home after the self described “prophet of doom” planned a mass attack on Americans.
The video shows James driving out of Wisconsin, saying “and as I leave the state of Wisconsin … all I can say is good riddance and [laughs] I will never be back alive in that motherf*****.” He complained that “a ghetto is a fu**ing ghetto. You seen one you’ve seen em all. Doesn’t matter.”
He hated white people and, in his videos, espoused the separation of the races by geography.
Stop the tape. Did I say “kamikaze?” Correction: “Islam-ikaze.”
He was an apparent adherent to the Nation of Islam, according to his Twitter account.
James’s final video, in which he vowed not to return alive to Wisconsin, combined with others can be seen as a martyr video similar to those issued by Islamic terrorists before their suicide missions.
And the FBI was aware of it all, reportedly.
“It has now emerged that he was known to the FBI and was questioned in 2019 in New Mexico though it is not yet clear why. He was cleared but was entered into the state’s ‘Guardian Lead’ system. The Guardian Program is the bureau’s terrorist threat and suspicious incident tracking system. Despite being on that list, James was unimpeded as he relentlessly uploaded hate-speech-filled clips on YouTube about how oppressed black people were and how black and white people should have ‘no contact’, for weeks before Tuesday’s attack.”
While the FBI was busy rolling up imaginary “domestic terrorists,” it was letting a real one slip through its fingers.
Questioned in New Mexico? I seem to recall a kerfuflle over a supposed Islamic terrorism training camp in the Land of IKeelYou, er, Enchantment. Hmm. Anyway, the thing of it is, the “terrorists” aren’t just “imaginary,” the FBI manufactures them out of whole cloth as has been confirmed – yet again – by this supposed plot to kidnap Michigan’s glassy-eyed Zohra-impersonator Wretched Whitmer.
Michigan was a swing state in the 2020 election. When the arrests were announced, Whitmer speedily denounced Trump for inciting “domestic terrorism.”
Biden won the 2020 election because of the early voting, and the Michigan kidnapping plot was one of the biggest stories in October 2020. Prior to the presidential election, Attorney General Bill Barr assured that news did not leak about multiple federal investigations into Hunter Biden. But the FBI felt no such constraints and trumpeted a ludicrous scheme that was shot down even by a jury that a federal judge had largely blindfolded. . .
. . . Whitmer was denounced at protests and on the Facebook page of the “Wolverine Watchmen,” where angry anti-government bluster poured forth. Facebook chief Mark Zuckerberg testified to Congress in October 2020 that Facebook had “identified” the Whitmer kidnap plot “as a signal to the FBI about six months ago” regarding “suspicious activity on our platform.”
But the plot didn’t exist at that point.
That is, until multiple government-paid newcomers joined the group. Stephen Robeson, an FBI informant with a list of felonies and other crimes, organized key events to build the movement.
Dan Chapel, another FBI informant who was paid $54,000, became second-in-command and masterminded the military training for the group, even as he helped the feds wiretape their messages.
Though several militia members explicitly opposed kidnapping the governor, Chapel and Robeson helped hatch a ludicrous plot to snatch Whitmer from her vacation home and take her away for trial. FBI operatives took the participants, who prattled idiotically about stealing a Blackhawk helicopter, for drives near Whitmer’s vacation home, which supposedly proved they were going to nab the governor and unleash havoc.
It was all a setup. Shortly before that excursion, an FBI agent texted instructions to Chapel: “Mission is to kill the governor specifically.” There were as many FBI informants and undercover agents as there were purported plotters in this case.
And not three months later, on January 6th, 2021 came the so-called “riot” at the Capitol that was described as “the worst attack on our precious democracy [*vomits*] since the Civil War, Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined.” Turns out the only violence and mayhem that did occur was caused by Capitol Cops and Antifa/BLM goons dressed in MAGA gear, resulting in the cold blooded murder of Ashli Babbitt and Roseanne Boyland, as well as the continued imprisonment of innocent dupes who were let into the building by the police themselves.
And as they continue to rot in the Garland Archipelago or cop to some sort of plea before they are ruined financially and otherwise, or are driven to suicide like Matthew Perna, the Klain Kalorama Komintern has been exposed as ordering its enforcers in the DOJ to go after parents who committed the second worst attack on “our precious democracy” (*vomits*) by having the audacity to challenge and criticize the rape of mind, body and soul of their children at school board meetings. In another part of the filthy sewer that is DC, the DoD is attempting to purge anyone who visits social media sites that object or challenge the official party line on everything from the Chinese COVID orthodoxy to transgender psychosis to the illegitimacy of the 2020 election.
But Frank James? Nidal Hassan? Djokar Tsarnayev? Omar Mateen? The damned 9/11 hijackers? What about Dick Durbin and Bernie Sanders adjacent James Hodgkinson? Or Stephen Paddock? And so on and so on and scoobie doobie doobie? Crickets.
Will there be any introspection let alone a mea culpa or will they bitch and moan the usual tripe that, even if we knew about Frank James we can’t really do anything until he commits an actual crime. I remember getting and to this day being enraged at Jamie Gorelick for erecting that so-called “wall” that prevented the FBI and local law enforcement from sharing the intelligence that would have or at least could have prevented 9/11 from happening. Given that we now fully realize how these agencies operate, I tend to seriously doubt it. As to that introspection, evidently they are going to try and prevent crimes. But it depends on how the word “crime” is defined; who gets to be Daniel Webster and who’s the Devil?
Rep. Thomas Massie, one of the three who voted against the [Emmett Till Antilynching Act], expressed a handful of concerns, including that there are a limited number of constitutionally specified federal crimes, that lynching is already criminalized, and that “Adding enhanced penalties for ‘hate’ [on top of existing criminal punishments] tends to endanger other liberties such as freedom of speech.”
He also highlighted another potential pitfall of the legislation: “The bill creates another federal crime of ‘conspiracy,’ which I’m concerned could be enforced overbroadly on people who are not perpetrators of a crime” . . .
. . . With this new law, the U.S. government has further expanded into the realm of policing thought crimes. Ominously, this law comes on the heels of the Department of Homeland Security’s attempt to broaden the “domestic terrorism” category and expand methods for identifying “threats”. . .
. . . It’s a mountain-out-of-a-molehill on par with the “Don’t Say Gay” hysteria. But this one may have far greater consequences down the road as texts, emails, social media posts, and everyday speech are monitored and analyzed by various three-letter agencies to establish the intent of our discourse. The Emmett Till Act may become a key piece in the arsenal for U.S. intelligence agencies’ war on free speech.
Here is the cudgel: “The Board shall consider . . . Whether the misinformation or disinformation was contradicted by contemporary scientific consensus to an extent where its dissemination constitutes gross negligence by the licensee.
This is an extension of the notion of “best practice”, which has morphed from being a set of guidelines to being a hard and fast rule for any given specialty. It has been the case for nearly 20 years that if you deviate from ‘best practice’ you risk censure, loss of hospital privileges, or loss of license.
‘Contemporary scientific consensus’ is a nebulous euphemism that will be subject to frequent change at the whim of State Medical Board, and wielded capriciously and arbitrarily as a political weapon.
Now put this together with the conspiracy angle of this “anti-lynching” law, insofar as who gets to define not so much what a conspiracy is but to declare political opposition and anything against the official orthodoxy as treason, and we are getting into nightmare territory.
Psaki-psircling back, do you really think that the DOJ is going to use these laws to grab the likes of Frank James (although he was that so-called “lone wolf”) or are they going to go after Michigander militiamen, i.e. a handful of drunk braggarts at a dive bar shooting off nothing more than their mouths? Or Project Veritas, or True the Vote, or me, Ace and the co-bloggers right here at the HQ? The very words that we write every day, that I actually had published into a book, could in theory be used as evidence against us at a conspiracy trial if G-d forbid it ever gets to that point. And the way things are going, that possibility grows day by day.
As for the FBI, these bastards. These evil, fucking bastards who care about one thing and one thing only. Their pensions and perks. I’m really sick and tired of apologists like Andy McCarthy, Sean Hannity and others who keep praising the agency and excusing away the behavior of a few rotten apples at the top. Sorry, the whole damned agency is rotten top to bottom.
There is at least one lurker here who I believe still works for the government that I have gotten to know via e-mail and I’m sure my rant is not going to make him happy. Yes, like he, there are I’m sure decent people working at the DOJ and FBI. But given what I am saying and what we know their mission is – political hitmen and enforcers of the Deep State and institutional left – how can anyone, in good conscience, continue to draw a paycheck from them? They’re the Stasi. And the rest of the government and bureaucracy backs them to the hilt. You’re not going to change anything there except Biden’s Depends if you’re unlucky enough to be in his Secret Service detail. Unless the dog bites you.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- David Horowitz: “Understanding the Progressive Mind, Part III. . . The cry for an impossible dream of “social justice” – a world of equals –is a crime against humanity and its diversity.”The Unbearable Lightness of Bernie
- “My first thought was to wonder if Colin Ferguson were out of prison and had reprised his 1993 shooting rampage on the Long Island Railroad, in which he shot 25 people, six of them fatally.” Subway Shootings Echo an Earlier Railway Rampage
- “Last June, the Biden [junta] revealed that guys who can’t get laid may be terrorist threats due to ‘involuntary celibate–violent extremism.’ That terrorist watch list is expanding faster than the list of White House “clarifications” after Biden’s verbal blunders. Who entitled the FBI to entrap anyone whose ideas they disapprove? Will the Michigan debacle derail Biden’s campaign to portray government critics as dangerous extremists who must be hounded and suppressed?” Inside the FBI’s Probe and Entrapment of a Michigan Militia Crew
- Daniel Greenfield: “The plot against Clarence Thomas and Ketanji Brown Jackson’s nomination are no coincidence. . . As long as Thomas remains on the bench, he ruins the perfect legal race war they wanted.” The Identity Politicization of the Supreme Court
- “What is abundantly clear is that this bill represents a chilling interference with the practice of medicine. The bill itself is full of misinformation and a demonstration of what a disaster it would be to have the legislature dictate the practice of medicine.” California Bill Would Allow Doctors to Lose Licenses Over Chinese COVID “Misinformation or Disinformation”
RACIST, LEFTIST-PERPETRATED NYC SUBWAY TERROR ATTACK
- They were way too busy fabricating entrapment plots against enemies of the Left to be bothered with this guy. FBI Blows It Again: Knew About Subway Terrorist’s Racist Videos and Had Him on Watch List
- Heather Mac Donald: “The New York subway massacre has roots in mental illness, but the shooter’s delusions were likely fed by the relentless cultivation of racial resentment.”Averting Our Eyes
- Miranda Devine: “James, a fan of CNN, in many of his videos appeared in front of a large TV tuned to the left-wing cable channel. His grievances against “whitey” could be ripped from the teleprompters of any of the race-baiting hosts of CNN. . . Maybe if the FBI didn’t waste so much effort chasing down white-supremacy hoaxes, entrapping Trump supporters and investigating bogus reports of nooses in NASCAR garages, it might have been better placed to notice James’ hate-filled rants on social media for years.” Suspect Frank James Was Spewing Racist Hate Years Before Brooklyn Subway Shooting
- “Frank James, 62, was apprehended by law enforcement following a Crime Stoppers tip, NYPD Commissioner Keechant Sewell said. James was apprehended at the corner of St. Marks Place and First Avenue.” (went to McDonalds for the Eric Adams McRib – jjs) Alleged Brooklyn Shooter Nabbed Just Miles Away From Where He Opened Fire On Crowd
- He called 911 to complain McDonald’s was out of McRibs . . . REPORT: Subway Shooting Suspect Allegedly Called Cops On Himself
- “He black.” The Brooklyn Subway Attack
- “Don’t be surprised when bad things happen in New York, or in any other corrupt, big-government town or state. Bad things need to happen.” Bad Things Must Happen
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- The latest military assistance brings the total aid money given to Ukraine since the invasion began to over $2.4 billion, according to Reuters. Tuesday’s package will provide “weapons, ammunitions, and other security assistance,” as well as “new capabilities” not previously given by the [junta], Biden said in a statement. Biden Authorizes $800 Million More in Military Assistance for Ukraine
- Yikes, dude. French President Macron said, “Ukrainians and Russians are brotherly peoples.”Ukraine Updates: Russia Ticked at Biden’s Genocide Comment, Fighters Defending Mariupol
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The world has become obsessed with nuclear weapons. Is there a danger in daily normalizing the abnormal and casually thinking the unthinkable?” Loose Nuke Talk
- “Russia claimed that ammunition on the ship exploded during a fire while Ukraine claimed that it had hit the ship with two shore-based anti-ship missiles.” (either way, it’s not a good look for the Russkies – jjs) Russian Navy’s Flagship In Black Sea Badly Damaged, Ukraine Claims They Hit It With Missiles: Report
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “It doesn’t matter what label you put on the invaders’ horrific slaughter of innocents, only what you do to stop it, to reverse Putin’s gains and to make him pay. And Biden isn’t doing any of that. Nope, he’s doing one thing only: cynically using Putin to distract from his colossal domestic failures.” Biden Uses Putin “Genocide” as Distraction for Inflation Woes (that he himself caused – jjs)
- “Psaki slammed [Greg] Abbott’s attempt to secure Texas’ border with Mexico, something that the Biden [junta] has largely failed to do as evidenced by the overwhelming surge of illegal immigration that has occurred under Biden, releasing a statement on Tuesday morning that blamed Abbott for rising prices across the U.S.” Peppermint Piss-Hockey Now Blames a Republican Governor for “Raising Prices” on Americans
- “Since January 2021, Biden has largely opened the nation’s borders to a wave of roughly 2 million migrant workers and families. That huge inflow of legal immigrants, illegal immigrants, quasi-legal asylum seekers, and visa workers inflates the U.S. economy for investors, CEOs, and tax collectors. That policy will re-inflate the two-decade-long cheap labor bubble that was burst in 2020 by President Donald Trump’s policies.” Biden’s High-Migration Economy: Wages Crash by Almost 3 Percent
- “Senate majority leader says [so-called quote-unquote “president”] is ‘more open’ to forgiving student debt ‘than ever before.'” Politically Weak Biden Considers Fiscal Suicide
- “More than half of the overall wholesale increase in March is a result of a 5.7 percent jump in energy prices, with a 20 percent jump in the price of diesel fuel. Gasoline, vegetables [except Biden], jet fuel, iron and steel scrap metal and electric power also saw a jump.”Annual Wholesale Inflation Hits Record Level
- “The PPI is a wholesale inflation number, meaning that it looks at inflation related to the inputs that go into finished goods and services. So, what you are seeing from producers and manufacturers now has not been passed on yet in full to the companies who act as intermediaries or consumers. This indicates that at least at the core level of inflation could very well rise again next month.” Why Inflation Could Still Get Much Worse
- “Monetary and fiscal policymakers have not adapted well to the [Chinese] Covid-19 recession and subsequent recovery.” The Costs of Wishful Thinking on Inflation
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Despite Hunter’s attempts to conduct business with Chinese energy companies in the aftermath of an official Trump administration state visit to China, his father has cracked down on U.S. natural gas production in his time in the White House. [So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden issued a natural gas lease moratorium on federal lands in his first week in office.” Before Joe Biden Cracked Down on Natural Gas, Hunter Biden Pushed It on China
- “DC Solar had instead become a fraud scheme that took new investor money to pay older investors, using circular transactions that were fraudulently disguised to look like real third-party lease revenue,” the Department of Justice explained. Exec of Defunct Green Energy Company Gets 6 Years in Prison for Role in Billion Dollar Ponzi Scheme
- Richard Fernandez: “The nearly comic irony of progressives being in the ‘drill baby drill’ situation is hardly ever pointed out, it being considered bad form to do so. But it may be useful to recall that Germany’s delegation at the U.N. General Assembly once laughed during then-President Trump’s speech when he suggested that Germany was becoming ‘totally dependent’ upon Russian energy.” Germany’s “Renewable Energy” Policy: Who’s Laughing Now?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “What should remain evident is the double standard system of justice meted out against the leftists who have caused billions of dollars in damage, killed people, and injured cops in their hundreds of riots versus the right-leaning people at one riot at the U.S. Capitol Building on Jan. 6, 2021. Some of the people in jail for that Jan. 6 riot still await charges or are locked up for misdemeanors. They would like the Justice Department to remember that the U.S. Constitution applies to them too. Will Vanita Gupta and Attorney General Merrick Garland apply the law equally to them? Ever?” (the “riot” on 1/6 was a DOJ false flag – jjs)Feds Apologize to Violent BLM and Antifa Rioters for Not Being Nicer to Them as They Set Fires in Front of White House
- “It’s, like, triggering.” (you should only be in front of 12 triggers, blindfolded and with a cigarette in your mouth – jjs) Watch BLM Leader Break Down Over Laws Requiring Disclosure of How She Spent Donor Money
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “This historic memorandum of understanding between Texas and Nuevo León is a major step in the Lone Star State’s efforts to secure the border in the federal government’s absence,” Abbott added. (whatever you think about Abbott or if this just a kabuki move, it’s going to enrage the DC junta – jjs) GOP Gov. Abbott, Mexican Gov. Strike Agreement to Secure Part of Texas-Mexico Border
- “The last thing we should be doing is implementing more fringe ideas from the same progressive pundit class that has led us into the ditch where we currently reside.” (more like a mass grave than a ditch – jjs) The Cure for Inflation Is . . . More Immigration?
- “The Biden [junta] will not enforce immigration laws or secure the border. But states like Texas have the power to act on their own.” To Secure the Border, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Should Shut It Down
- “We hope that the United States is very clear about how it will receive all those asylum applications once Title 42 is eliminated because it is not clear whether they will do it in person at the border or if they will do it online. If they do it in person, there will be chaos at the border because everyone will want leave the shelters and arrive at the border and stand in line. So that’s going to create chaos for them and us.” Mexican Official Warns That Revoking Title 42 Will Mean “Chaos” for U.S. and Mexico
- He’ll “evolve” in a nano-second if, G-d forbid, he wins. Wisconsin Democratic Senate Candidate One of Many Who Oppose Rolling Back Title 42
- “When you’ve lost Beto. . .” Even Beto “Irish Mickey” O’Rourke is Starting to Demand “A Plan” From Biden With His Coming Border Surge
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The Centers for Disease[d] Control [Freaks] and Prevention (CDC) will continue to force passengers to mask on airplanes, trains, and at transportation hubs while the agency monitors the Chinese coronavirus.” Biden Junta Extends Federal Transportation Mask Mandate Again
- “Pushes global emergency-response health squad under the acronym GERM.” Bill Gates Says “Crazy” Protests Against His Vaccines Are “Kind Of Weird”
- He should only get vaccinated right in the head. Figuratively. Fauci: “You Use Lockdowns to Get People Vaccinated”
- John Dale Dunn, M.D.: “Dr. Paul Elias Alexander, Medical Scientist Victimized by the Fauci Swamp Predators.” The Doctor Who Exposed Fauci’s Fallacies and Got Harassed and Fired From HHS for Telling the Truth
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Say the word. Scare the establishment.” Groomergate
- Baad is one of several administrators and teachers pushing an ideology on students and online. ESD’s Rev. Nate Bostian authored a blog on the cohesion of the Episcopal Church and controversial ‘diversity, equity, and inclusion’ ideology. Bostian encouraged readers to look at the work of Cornel West and Ibram X. [Krement] Kendi — two race-essentialism ideologues — for more information.” The Head of a Christian Texas School Told Kids the Church is “Normalizing Same-Sex Relationships”
- “. . . You better believe it. For proof, look no further than UC Santa Cruz (Then keep looking). Is STEM Being Politicized?
- “’Getting Ready to Get Ready: How to Implement a PreK-5 Sexuality Curriculum’ seminar in 2018 illustrates the philosophy that is driving the sex education of the youngest private school students.” VIDEO: “Children Are Sexual Beings From the Moment of Birth” – Seminar at National Association of Independent Schools Annual Conference
- “A New York Times columnist has again confirmed that social conservatives were right: educators are pushing LGBT ideology on students.” NYT Columnist Admits Schools Are Grooming Children Into LGBT Identities
- “A conference on elite cowardice is denounced by the university that hosted it.” Proving the Point at Saint Vincent College
- “In a sense, this story out of Seattle is not news. I have repeatedly reported stories of Seattle government and corporate officials discriminating illegally against whites while unfairly providing their favorite minorities special privileges.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Seattle’s Public Schools to Hold Listening Tours That Exclude Whites
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “While Sussmann is correct that certain statements might be so peripheral or unimportant to a relevant agency decision or function to be immaterial under § 1001 as matter of law, the Court is unable to make that determination as to this alleged statement before hearing the government’s evidence. Any such decision must therefore wait until trial,” Cooper ruled. Judge Rules Case Against Former Clinton Campaign Lawyer Will Proceed
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Corruption should be an important issue in the upcoming election. Misbehaving politicians and those who abet them should not get a pass. Unless voters insist on leaders willing to aggressively address the issue of ethics in government, New York will retain its dubious distinction as a national leader in the production of sleazy politicians.” Brian Benjamin is Just the Latest in a Long Line of Sleazy NY Pols
- Don’t hold your breath for someone to pull an Obama move and get the proceedings unsealed. “Warlock” Warnock Asks Court To Seal Child Custody Proceedings, Citing Reelection Bid
- “Former Trump Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney said Wednesday that Gov. Ron DeSantis, Sen. Tim Scott and Dwyane ‘The Rock’ Johnson could give Trump a run for his money in 2024.” (DeSantis as of now destroys both – jjs) Mick Mulvaney Names Three People He Thinks Could Give Trump a Run for His Money
- Robert Spencer: “We do not, in sum, need a coward as president. We already have a puppet socialist. We need a courageous free person. Dwayne Johnson is not the one.” Wait, What? Who Was It That Trump’s Chief of Staff Said Could Beat His Old Boss in 2024?
- “Even in the deep-blue Bay Area, where Harris grew up and served as the district attorney of San Francisco, just 38 percent of voters rate her favorably.” Veep Throat in Free Fall: Even California Voters Souring on Kamala Harris
- “We’ve done fucking horrible.” (it’s not the message; it’s the 100-year “Sicilian message” they’ve inflicted on America – jjs) Democrats Blame “Messaging” for Failures
- “All of this is thanks to the man who promised he would ‘lower the temperature,’ ‘bring the country together,’ and ‘restore the soul of America.’” Biden Wanted to “Restore the Soul of America.” Here’s How Much That Cost You (So Far)
- “’Wednesday’s move is a signal of the power DeSantis wields in the now-Republican-dominated state. Redistricting in Florida may help shape the composition of the U.S. House for at least the next decade.’ The new map effectively targets seats held by Rep. Al Lawson (D-FL), Rep. Charlie Crist (D-FL),Rep. Stephanie Murphy (D-FL), and potentially Rep. Val Demings (D-FL).” DeSantis Makes Major Move To Bring Big GOP Gains: “Entirely Wiping Out” All Democrat Gains Nationally
- “The poll’s findings are significant in that Kemp could potentially avoid a runoff election, which would occur if a candidate does not attain 50 percent of the vote in the primary.”Georgia Poll: Brian Kemp Has Wide Lead over David Perdue in Governor’s Primary
- “A lot of conservatives have been very disappointed with that endorsement but Ned Ryan argues that it was a decent decision, all things considered.” Maybe Donald Trump Wasn’t Crazy to Endorse Dr. Oz
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Phony anger. All during 2020 and well before, Adams was taking a knee right along with them. He’s always been an upstart and grievance monger during his career on the force. Eric Adams Rips BLM, Anti-Cop Activists After Night of NYC Shootings
- Robert Spencer: “Malik Sanchez hopes to join the military – and he will likely have no trouble getting in.” No Jail for NYC Prankster Who Told Diners He Had a Bomb and Would Kill Them for Allah
- “There are other approaches to respond to mental health crises so someone doesn’t end up dead when they shouldn’t end up dead.” (like stopping the brainwashing of blacks into lives of desperation, anger and crime – jjs) Dem Rep. Bowman Refuses to Walk Back Prior Calls for Police Reductions, Says “There Are Other Ways to Respond” to Issues
- “New York City’s return to ‘Broken Windows’ policing is a window into the politics of public safety.” Broken Windows Redux
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Elon Musk’s potential hostile takeover of Twitter is only one data point in a growing trend.”Has the Right’s March Through the Institutions Begun?
- As reported by the Post Millennial, the owner of Libs of Tik Tok has recently expressed concern about being banned or censored from Twitter. Just a few weeks ago, the account told its followers, “It’s a matter of time before I get suspended. Never know which post will be my last. If you want to make sure you keep receiving my content, go to the link under my bio and sign up for my email list. I’ll publish some exclusive stuff for email subs, too. Thanks for your support!” Twitter Suspends Popular Account That Exposes Radical Gender Theories for “Hateful Conduct”
- “The tech giant has outrageously slurred not just I&I but also the highly-regarded TechnoMetrica Institute of Policy and Politics.” Google Just Declared War on the Most Accurate Pollster in America — And on Most Americans
- “What was the pitch? The network of sex scandals, the Cuomo boys, pedophiliacs, and low-budget partisan propaganda wants your money! You can almost picture McKinsey running to the bank to deposit CNN’s consulting check before CNN woke up to the scam. A quarter of a billion dollars on a streaming service so iffy that it would take a moron — or a high-priced consulting firm — to rate its chances any better than ‘You’ve got to be kidding me.’” What’s Really Going on With CNN+?
- “The former Washington Post editorial board member and globalist bigwig found herself on the “groomer” side of the Polanski case.” Atlantic Mag’s Anne Applebaum – “Uninterested” in Hunter Biden’s Hard Drive – Argued AGAINST Arresting a Convicted Child Rapist
- “Free Beacon analysis shows how homicide coverage downplays the race of minority offenders.” (this needs analysis like water needs analysis to see if it’s wet – jjs) Yes, the Media Bury the Race of Murderers—If They’re Not White
- “It is unconscionable that DC authorities refuse to investigate the gruesome deaths of five late term aborted babies discovered in our nation’s capital. Their deaths, which have garnered national media attention, may well have involved the commission of federal crimes. Conducting an immediate, thorough autopsy is the least we can do to honor these children and the law.” DC Authorities Fail to Address Calls for Autopsies of Preemie-Sized Babies
- “‘This should not be controversial, but the abortion industry opposes it, and therefore the Democratic Party opposes it,’ said Freitas.” Democrat Leadership Killed a Virginia Bill That Would Have Banned Post-Abortion Infanticide
- Terry Jeffrey: “When Romney ran for the Senate against Kennedy in 1994, he said he believed it should be “safe and legal” to do so. When he ran for governor of Massachusetts in 2002, he said he would “preserve and protect a woman’s right to choose” to do so. When he ran for president five years later, he took the exact opposite position, saying he would be delighted to sign a bill completely banning abortion. Now, he says he does not oppose abortion in cases of rape and incest.” Mitt Romney on Protecting the Innocent
- “It allows residents to carry a concealed firearm without a license, with the exception of convicted felons or those who have been treated for certain mental health issues in the last five years.” Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp Signs Constitutional Carry Bill Into Law
- Steve Dettelbach is a former U.S. attorney who also ran for Ohio attorney general in 2018. His campaign was, in a word, ‘colorful.’” Biden’s Choice for ATF Chief Once Claimed Ohio “Rigged” Elections
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “China warns of imminent ‘disaster’ after US approves arms package.” Hawley: US Must Arm Taiwan “As Quickly as Possible”
- “Biden changed ‘maximum pressure’ on Iran to ‘maximum concessions.'” The Biden-Obama Junta’s “Rebalancing” in the Middle East
- “Three reasons why the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps should remain designated as a foreign terrorist organization.” Yes, Iran’s IRGC is a Terrorist Organization
- “An image that shatters the propaganda of perennial Muslim victimhood.” (wait, I thought blacks were the perpetual victims? – jjs) India: Policeman Rescues Infant From Flames After Muslim Mob Attacks Hindus Celebrating Hindu New Year
- “Reflections on why ‘Lady al-Qaeda’ is a cause célèbre in the terrorist world.” (‘Lady al-Qaeda’ was a freedom rider, she didn’t care if the whole world looked . . . – jjs) Aafia Siddiqui: Pakistan’s “Daughter of the Nation”
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The problem fueling the overdoses apparently is fentanyl, according to the study, in the form of counterfeit prescription drugs. Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid.” Report: Fatal Drug Overdoses Among Teens Up 94%
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Creating a new rocket company is not something anyone can do. Nor is it something that even smart people can do, nonchalantly. The history of rocketry is littered with hundreds of attempts, almost all of which failed.” A Tour at Rocket Startup Phantom Space
- “The comet itself has an orbit 3 million years long, which means it has zipped into the inner solar system many many times. The reason its nucleus remains so large is because its orbit never gets that close to the Sun, so its material does not get burned off so much with each perihelion. That it exists suggests there could be many such large comets which never dip close to the Sun.” Astronomers Confirm Comet With Largest Nucleus Ever Found
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “If you want free speech for the voices of sexual liberation, you must tolerate it for more traditional, sexually temperate voices.” The Left Did This to Itself
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Gatt was subsequently arrested for an outstanding felony warrant for ‘Contact with a Minor for Sexual Offense,’ according to the police statement. The actor was then reportedly released the same day he was taken into custody, on $5,000 bail.” (“When ‘love is love,’ it fits like a glove!” sez Johnny Cockring – jjs) ‘Game of Thrones Actor Arrested for Allegedly Attempting to Solicit a Minor
- “The latest campaign serves as part of a six-figure ad buy focused on how Levi’s has pushed progressive politics, attacked voter integrity laws while furloughing thousands of workers to reward their rich shareholders.” Consumers’ Research Targets American Express, Levi’s in Latest Attack Against “Woke” Capital
- “Disney is about to learn that attempting to ideologically and sexually groom our children is a recipe for brand destruction, costing the company massively in both customers and revenue. Who in the hell is in charge at Disney?” Concerned Parents Are Ready to Ditch Disney When Alternatives Become Available
- “What happens when a legendary entertainment enterprise abandons its legacy and its audience for an ideology?” The Disney Dilemma
- “Dungy appeared alongside Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis to support the governor’s ‘Responsible Fatherhood Initiative.’” Tony Dungy Responds Unapologetically to Leftist Outrage Over His Fatherhood Comments: “Obama Said the Same Things”
- “Tony Dungy, the first black coach ever to win a Super Bowl, might have escaped notice this week had he merely supported Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’s ‘Responsible Fatherhood Initiative.’ His real sin was to explain why.” Unapologetic Tony Dungy Smokes Out Obama’s Betrayal of Black America
- “People ‘compared it to a swastika.’”
Swedish Folk Band Cancelled Because They Play a Russian Musical Instrument
HITHER & YON
- “Conservatives admire him for limiting government spending. How can we apply lessons from his presidency today?” The Coolness of Calvin Coolidge
- Christian Toto: “That humor, that voice isn’t the most powerful part of his comic legacy.”Why Gilbert Gottfried Is Irreplaceable
- “Gilbert Gottfried was a fearless comic who understood the scope of his craft. RIP.”Farewell, Gilbert Gottfried
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.