Good morning, kids. Thursday and sure as the sun rises in the east, the Democrat-Left has unleashed its goon squads in the wake of the leaking of the SCOTUS decision purported to overturn Roe v. Wade. The rent-a-mobs that are bought and paid for in part by the likes of such individuals as Nazi collaborator George Soros, and your tax dollars as well as via a government shakedown racket inspired by Sharpton and Jackson and then perfected by Eric Holder (see this item from yesterday’s Morning Report as an example) took to the already scorched streets of blue shit-holes to vent their rage for no real reason whatsoever, since abortion is legal in those godforsaken places, in some instances up until the vulva dilates and the “bumble” of joy’s head pops out.
Funny how all of the things they rail against, be it racism, poverty, police brutality, urban decay, crime, the right to murder children in utero and on and on are all endemic to places where Democrats and Leftists have been in control top to bottom for decades. Yet still they persist — mostly in Burning, Looting and Murdering in their own backyards at the drop of a hat. You’d think being so exercised by injustices allegedly visited upon them by whites, conservatives and Judeo-Christians, they’d be marching in places like, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Texas or Mississippi. Gee, I wonder why they don’t. /sarc
But as the saying goes, the fish stinks from the head. And in this instance, although the brain inside this particular head is melting in front of our eyes, the part that is seemingly indestructible is the one that has continued to spew hatred, invective and bald-faced lies its entire accursed existence.
“What happens if you have states change the law saying that children who are LGBTQ can’t be in classrooms with other children?” Biden said. “What are the next things that are going to be attacked? Because this MAGA crowd is really the most extreme political organization that’s existed in American history, in recent American history.”
Biden’s characterization of the more than 74 million Americans who voted for Trump as the “most extreme political organization” in U.S. history, even “recent” history, would usurp Antifa or the Ku Klux Klan, which is still active today. . .
. . . Instead of tamping down on his own hysterical party breeding the divisiveness he campaigned against in 2020, the nation’s “unifier in chief” has chosen to amplify their dystopian prophecies that are really disinformation. This line of attack is in character for Biden, however. He launched his [so-called quote-unquote] presidency with a cascade of divisive social policies while he defamed half the country as white supremacists in his inaugural address.
“To overcome these challenges, to restore the soul and secure the future of America requires so much more than words. It requires the most elusive of all things in democracy: unity, unity,” Biden declared the day he was sworn in, which his White House proclaimed to be “A National Day Of Unity” . . .
. . . “The cry for survival comes from planet itself, a cry that can’t be any more desperate or any more clear. And now a rise of political extremism, white supremacy, domestic terrorism that we must confront and we will defeat.”
Within months, Biden dispatched the Department of Justice to investigate parents who attended school board meetings to express their concerns about explicit material presented to their children and endless [Chinese] COVID protocols.
This mutt. This despicable, criminal, perverted, hideous mutt. When the President of the United States of America – legitimately elected or, as in this case otherwise – blood libels his critics and political opponents, what amounts to over half the country, while at the same time sliming what is supposed to be a co-equal branch of government whose primary function is to be a check on his as well as the legislature’s power, then you know we’re completely lost as a nation. If the stripping of our freedoms during the “two weeks” panic-demic and then the theft of the 2020 election wasn’t a wake up call, then for sure this Disinformation Governance Board surely is. Or should be.
2020 was the power-grab. Everything after that is the attempt to consolidate it into absolute power. They have to do that because in barely 16 months, the Democrat-Left has lain waste to everything through the unimpeded implementation of its policies. In doing so, they have angered a large swathe of the populace which crosses traditional political and social lines who are now united in absolute revulsion.
They now have no recourse but force and violence, either in the form of a corrupt legal and law enforcement bureaucracy to persecute political opponents or, as we have seen all too well over the past couple of years, street goons and thugs who have destroyed urban areas across the country. Mostly because they were given “space to destroy” from elected officials.
What all of this sadly confirms is that we share absolutely zero common ground with what is for all intents and purposes a hostile alien entity who are purportedly “the loyal opposition” across the aisle, and all that rot. Forgetting the issues, if one demonizes the institutions and principles that are supposed to unite us and give us a forum to find compromises and solutions, then we have no nation. The reason that they do that is that they do not recognize the legitimacy of this nation in the first place, and view those of us who do and cherish it as an evil to be eradicated. Someone tell me where to find the common ground there.
They know that despite everything they have done for the past 60 to 100 years, from mass migration to mass brainwashing in the schools, they are still a distinct minority in terms of politics and culture. Their ideas have gone from the untenable (Keynesian economics) to the debunked (“climate change”) to the absolutely insane (gender as a construct). They cannot debate them openly and honestly because they would lose every single time. They do not want to level the playing field; they want to clear it, as Rush Limbaugh PBUH always said.
If the U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, desperate Democrats hope they’ve found their next George Floyd.
In 2020, a presidential election year, Floyd’s death while in the hands of Minneapolis police “sparked” protests (AKA bloody riots) in Democrat-run cities across the country. Democrats may angle for something similar should Justice Alito’s draft majority opinion overturning Roe v. Wade be issued. . .
. . .Democrats won’t just make life hell for the justices who strike down Roe and for Republicans. They’ll make hell for the rest of America to demonstrate that opposing “progressive” aims comes with heavy costs. Civil unrest related to Roe v. Wade might broaden out. We may see mobs materialize to oppose a range of conservative positions (guns, climate, school sex indoctrination) and notable persons (Trump and DeSantis). . .
. . . If Democrats lose Congress, their only alternative is to push the White House to govern aggressively by executive order, meaning fiat. Constitutional limitations be damned. The U.S.-Mexican border is a clear example of the Biden administration governing against laws as it wishes.
But Democrats will not surrender Congress without a fight, above and below board. Never forget that mail-in ballot chicanery is a distinct possibility in this year’s contests, depending on the states. For instance, Pennsylvania is ripe for mail-in ballot fraud on a scale comparable to 2020. The commonwealth’s Supreme Court (Democrat-controlled) overturned a lower court’s sensible verdict that wide-open mail-in balloting violates Pennsylvania’s constitution.
But Democrats can’t rely on election fraud alone — or won’t, anyway. They’re seeking ways — beginning with a Roe ruling — to foment civil unrest, which may escalate to chaos, violence, and property destruction. Democrat cities may not be exclusively targeted this time.
If you thought that the summer of 2020 was a one-off, you’re sadly mistaken. The 2020s have just begun. They promise to be a tumultuous, convulsive decade. Democrats — the leftist and oligarchic elements that comprise the party’s core — are at war with America, an intensifying cold civil war. They mean to secure total victory. If they triumph, per their terms, the vanquished — those many millions of Americans who embrace life and liberty — will have but one choice: submit or suffer.
That simply can’t be allowed to happen.
It’s an excellent essay although I would disagree with the author when he states “If they triumph, per their terms, the vanquished — those many millions of Americans who embrace life and liberty — will have but one choice: submit or suffer.” There is another choice: Resist and fight back. And dare I add “by any means necessary.”
If this leaked draft is indeed the final decision, Justice Samuel Alito is a hero and a patriot, not necessarily for doing what he has sworn to do for his entire professional career as a jurist – preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America as written – but for doing so in the face of backlash and intimidation up to and including the very real danger of physical violence.
We do not pretend to know how our political system or society will respond to today’s decision overruling Roe and Casey. And even if we could foresee what will happen, we would have no authority to let that knowledge influence our decision. We can only do our job, which is to interpret the law, apply longstanding principles of stare decisis, and decide this case accordingly.
Emphasis mine. For me, that is the crucial takeaway not only for this decision, but for what it says about the politicians, pundits and others who allegedly are on our side but time and time again have absolutely abrogated their duty, whether in legal or moral terms, for the sake of either political expediency or to protect their access to ill-gotten lucre or both. I could almost understand the rationale for fearing for one’s own safety and that of one’s family. But given the times we live in, it should be painfully obvious to anyone in a position of power, authority or influence – be it an elected official, a jurist, a cop, an FBI agent, what have you – if you go along to get along, even with threats implied or direct, you’re a part of the problem.
America is more than just the land or even its culture, history and traditions. It’s the moral fiber and character of its people to do the right thing and stand up for what is right, even when the chips are down. Especially our leaders. We know sadly that far too many of those are lacking in the aforementioned in the extreme. If Samuel Alito’s words are to be believed and are indeed final, then it is a harbinger that there is hope for national revival and renewal. I pray he’s not an outlier.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Our country is headed for a showdown.” High Noon in the USA
- “In his 1965 essay, Repressive Tolerance, [Herbert] Marcuse dismissed the traditional definition of tolerance. In its place would be an institutional bias that promotes left-wing ideas and suppresses opposing ones.” Marcuse Provides the Excuse for Obama’s Stanford Speech
- “The pandemic became a pretext for a politically motivated campaign against small businesses and individuals to hasten the consolidation of power in Big Business, Big Tech, and Big Government.” The Real Black Swan of 2020: The Assault on Small Business
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The Left sees success only through altering the rules of governance or changing the demography of the electorate—or both.” Losing the People? Then Change the Rules
- “Biden repeatedly mispronounced ‘MAGA’ as ‘mega’ but corrected himself.” Joe Biden: “MAGA Crowd” the “Most Extreme Political Organization in History”
- “‘This MAGA crowd is really the most extreme political organization that’s existed in American history,’ Biden declared.” “Depends-able” Biden Just Had His “Deplorables” Moment
- “Democrats are seeking ways — beginning with a Roe ruling — to foment civil unrest, which may escalate to chaos.” Overturning Roe v. Wade: Will Democrats Instigate Another George Floyd Summer?
- “On its website, the group listed the street names where each justice supposedly lives with their families: Amy Coney Barrett, John Roberts, Samuel Alito, Brett Kavanaugh, Clarence Thomas, and Neil Gorsuch.” (doxx the personal info of the leaders of this group but make sure not to burn their houses down; we abhor violence – jjs) Leftist Groups Direct Protestors To Descend Upon Supreme Court Justices’ Homes
- “Police attempted to disperse a group of pro-abortion protesters when they tried to occupy an intersection, LAPD chief Michel Moore said. At that point, some began to throw rocks and bottles at officers, two of whom were injured in the attack.” Pro-Abortion Rioters Maim LA Cops
- “Rage descended onto the pro-lifers, and they became the center of attention for having the backbone to disagree publicly. Once again, this is based on my personal account of the protest, and I’m sure there are nuances to this that I did not witness.” WATCH: I Went to a Roe v. Wade Protest Yesterday. Here’s What I Saw.
- Some of the Antifa crowd chanted “I smell Nazi’s” while carrying lit flares and signs threatening, “Burn Our Rights, We Burn UR State.” (Rittenhouse these vermin with extreme prejudice – jjs) WATCH: Antifa Marches with Lit Flares in Seattle Pro-Abortion Rally
* * * * *
- In a tweet posted Tuesday, Ocasio-Cortez called Sinema an “obstructionist” and called for her to be primaried in Arizona. “Take a Seat”: Titty Caca AOC Attacks Kyrsten Sinema Over Filibuster After Supreme Court Leak
- “Psaki complained that women in the affected states might not be able to afford the necessary travel costs if they wanted to get an abortion but their state was among those that had imposed tighter restrictions or banned the procedure altogether.” Peppermint Piss-Hockey Won’t Say Whether Biden Would Accept Roe Decision as “Legitimate”
- “They have all resurfaced since the leak of its apparent collapse.” The Undemocratic Defenders of Roe v. Wade
- “Biden concluded Roe had gone ‘too far.’” Watch: Tucker Carlson Reminds America That Its Current President Voted AGAINST Roe Vs Wade
- “He’s undermining democracy!” Sen. Markey is a Dangerous Insurrectionist — Says the Supreme Court Was “Stolen!”
- “. . . he says, the damage is already done. The upside, if there is one, is that ‘what this person did by leaking the opinion was they just used all their ammunition already. They blew up — it’s like a suicide bomber — they blow up in front of the Supreme Court — and you know at that point what is there to preserve?’ Davis said they’ve already committed maximum damage. So how could it get worse?” Former SCOTUS Law Clerk: Supreme Court “Suicide” Leaker’s Crime Will Backfire
- “Roe sowed the seeds of a crisis that will end with America ceasing to be divided: we will become all one thing or all the other.” The Constitutional Crisis That Roe v. Wade Set In Motion Is Now Upon Us
* * * * *
- “Oklahoma Senate Bill 1503, also known as the Oklahoma Heartbeat Act, bans abortions after a fetal heartbeat can be detected, about six weeks into the pregnancy. Like Texas’ trail blazing abortion law, the Oklahoma law is enforced by civil lawsuits on abortion providers and anyone who ‘aids and abets’ procuring an abortion.” Oklahoma Governor Signs Texas-Style Abortion Ban Into Law
- The bill ensures “the right to life and equal protection of the laws to all unborn children from the moment of fertilization by protecting them by the same laws protecting other human beings.” The bill would also “treat as void” any federal laws or court rulings — namely, Roe v. Wade and its judicial progeny — that “deprive an unborn child of the right to life or prohibit the equal protection of such right.” Louisiana State House Committee Approves Bill to Abolish and Criminalize Abortion
- “The state government is seeking extra-democratic solutions.” Wretched Whitmer Reiterates Her Pledge to Overthrow Michigan’s Law Against Abortion
- “When the political class carries on as though support for Roe translates into broad public support for abortion, their class blindspot is showing.” As Roe Hangs in the Balance, an Ugly Class Blindspot Distorts Abortion Discourse
- “After Politico published the leaked Supreme Court decision indicating that Roe v. Wade may be in its final days, more and more companies have been actively considering implementing such a practice, with none other than Amazon joining the fold this week.” Meet the Companies that Will Facilitate Abortions for Red State Employees
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “[Josh] Hawley’s legislation seeks to immediately dissolve the new board and would ensure that the DHS could never re-establish its attempt to monitor and censor the First Amendment rights of Americans. . . It would also bar Alejandro Mayorkas from authorizing similar activities elsewhere in the DHS.” GOP Senator Introduces Bill to Dissolve “Disinformation Governance Board”
- Republican Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy pressed Mayorkas on whether the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) knew that Jankowicz called the laptop reports “Russian disinformation.” Mayorkas Says He Was ‘Not Aware’ of Jankowicz Discrediting Hunter Biden Laptop Story
- “Note to Nina Jankowicz — Kafka’s The Trial was meant to be a terrifying warning of bureaucratic dystopia, not a career blueprint.” Tomorrow Belongs to Nina
- Robert Spencer: “These are our moral superiors, America.” The Twisted World of Biden’s New Ministry of Truth Czarina
* * * * *
- Mac Isaac wants “at least $1 million in compensatory damages [and] punitive damages which will be the much bigger number and will be determined at trial.” Repairman Who Exposed Hunter Biden’s Laptop Files Defamation Suit Against CNN, Politico, Daily Beast, and Adam Schiff
- “Over the course of the last year, proponents of Ivermectin, a drug that advocates say helps cure [Chinese] COVID-19, were lambasted by the media for encouraging people to take ‘horse dewormer,’ despite the fact that the drug is also prescribed to humans.” Leftist News Outlet Advocates Using Horse Medication for “Do it Yourself” Abortions
- “What a slimy leftist smear job looks like.” NY Times’ Hit Piece on Tucker: Journalistic Malpractice
- “The big question is whether these companies will heed the left’s siren call or, looking at Florida and Disney, stay out of politics.” Leftists Are Pressuring Twitter Advertisers to Abandon the Platform
- “Fish & Wildlife bureaucrats are struggling to come up with reasons to block SpaceX. They know that decades of data in Florida prove that rocket launches have no negative impact on wildlife. To claim such a thing in Texas is thus not justified. They are trying to do it anyway.”Fish & Wildlife Now Reveal Its Objections to SpaceX Boca Chica Facility
- “It should be obvious to all of us by now, if we want to ‘save democracy,’ we need more free speech to uncover the truth, not less.” What the Left Hates Most
- John Stossel: “Can you guess what even the co-founder calls the political pages?” Wikipedia Bias
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “They’ve recovered almost 300 bodies in Irpin” Ukraine Updates: Russia Threatens NATO Supplies Entering Ukraine, War Crime Evidence Emerges in Irpin
- “His argument is: How can there be Nazism in Ukraine if he is a Jew?” Lavrov told his interviewer. “I may be mistaken but Adolf Hitler had Jewish blood, too. This means absolutely nothing. The wise Jewish people say that the most ardent anti-Semites are usually Jews.” (just shut your borscht-hole, Ivan – jjs) Russian Foreign Ministry Says the Israeli Gov’t “Supports the Neo-Nazi Regime in Kyiv”
- Ted Noel, M.D.” “His physical appearance and his behavior are consistent with a serious, progressive disease that acts on both mind and body.” Spitballing Putin’s Mystery Ailment
- “Has the UN become a negative factor in the search for international justice and peace?”The Fantasy World of the United Nations
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The hike in the target and the rate paid on reserves matched market expectations, as did the pace of balance sheet reduction.” Fed Raises Rate Target By Half a Percentage Point, Most in 22 Years
- “If [Jerome Powell] still believes that inflation is mostly caused by temporary supply shocks, he may think he does not need to tighten financial conditions by all that much to restore price stability. He may have viewed the first quarter sell-off and the stunning April decline in stocks as tightening too much.” (this is just a temporary fix, given the Communists controlling our government – jjs) Breitbart Business Digest: Dow Jumps 900 Points. Is the Fed Put Back?
- “While all too many pundits are arguing that this time the housing market is different and won’t succumb to Fed tightening, my money is on Herb Stein once again being proved correct: If something can’t go on forever, it will soon stop.” The Fed’s New Moves Could Turn the Housing Market From Boom to Bust
- “The warning from Brian Brenberg, executive vice president; associate professor of Business and Economics at The King’s College, comes as the Federal Reserve raised interest rates by a half-percentage point on Wednesday afternoon, the largest increase in more than two decades.” Economics Professor Issues Warning About Skyrocketing Food, Gas Prices
- “Economists had been expecting the deficit to hit $106.5 billion, according to Econoday.”Bidenflation: Trade Deficit Soars Over $100 Billion for the First Time Ever
- “At the close of business on Biden’s Inaugural Day, the federal debt stood at $27,751,896,236,414.77, according to the Treasury. At the close of business on Monday, the most recent day for which the numbers are available, the debt was $30,402,621,901,012.51.” Federal Debt Up $2.65 Trillion Since Biden’s Inauguration
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Germany just cant quit Russian gas.” Never Trust a Junkie
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Christian Toto: “Shocking assault on GOAT comic isn’t an isolated incident in the culture wars.” Dave Chappelle Attacked on Stage – What Happens Next?
- “DEI and the religion of the favored caste.” (D-I-E – jjs) The Untouchables
- “With credit for good time in the federal system, he would serve between 17 and 21 years and three months behind bars.” (railroaded for doing his job, sloppy though it appeared – jjs) Judge Accepts Derek Chauvin Plea Deal
- “Those of us who are colored, some of us can also be white.” Daniel Greenfield: A Liberation Theologist Offers Salvation to Minority White Supremacists
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “65.2 percent of Hispanics say that “with the ongoing immigration crisis — including a surge in illegal border crossings, human trafficking, and drug smuggling,” Biden should “close the southern border until a solution is reached.” Another majority of Americans, 55.8 percent, said on the same question that Biden should “close the southern border until a solution is reached.” Poll: 65% of U.S. Hispanic Voters Support Closing Southern Border Until Immigration Crisis Is Solved
- “Prior to March, the last time southwest border arrests surpassed 220,000 was March of 2000.” Another Record-Breaking Number of Illegal Immigrants Caught Trying to Cross the Border in April
- “As the chaos of the last year has proven beyond a doubt, America needs a wall on its border now more than ever.” (a wall, as well as maximum enforcement of deportation without delay, abolition of Hart-Celler and Simpson-Mazzoli, and a 25-year moratorium on legal immigration; de-Nazification of Democrat-Leftist aliens too, starting with the schools – jjs)The Case Against the Border Wall Is Crumbling
- Migrants bused to Washington, D.C. by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott told the Daily Caller News Foundation that they don’t plan to stay in the nation’s capital. “We were gonna go to New York, but the person is not responding to us, so now we want to go to Florida. We’re seeing if people can help us because there are people that will receive us in Florida and give us work in order to get settled,” one migrant told the DCNF. Illegal Alien Migrants Bused To DC Don’t Stay There. Here’s Where They’re Going
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The CDC seems to have purposefully created an open-ended list of use cases, which included monitoring curfews, neighbor to neighbor visits, visits to churches, schools and pharmacies, and also a variety of analysis with this data specifically focused on ‘violence.’” (tell me this won’t be used by the Department of Internal State Security to track “insurrectionists” – jjs) CDC Bought Harvested Phone Location Data to Track Chinese Covid Lockdown Compliance
- “The Microsoft co-founder made the remarks during an interview with the Financial Times.” (translation: we’re putting’ y’all back in chains! – jjs) It’s Not Over: Bill Gates Warns of “Even More Fatal” Variant of Chinese COVID Coming
- “The two-years-plus of the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic should be a wakeup call that there is something very wrong – irreparable, even – at the chronically inept World Health Organization (WHO). Two recent transgressions show that the bureaucrats there are not getting any smarter.” (it’s actually “two weals-plus” – jjs) The U.S. Should Not Be Funding the WHO Follies
- “While the non-doctor judge did not second-guess a medical question, non-lawyer Anthony Fauci was comfortable second-guessing a legal question.” (he’s a barber – jjs) Anthony Fauci, Who is Not a Legal Expert, Criticizes Judge For Lacking Medical Expertise
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Putting a noxious twist on the old Rodgers and Hammerstein tune, kids, you’ve got to be carefully taught … that you’re a racist.” Mind Poison: “Anti-Racism” for 4-Year-Olds Shows How Destructive the Ideology Is
- The CEO of a nonprofit charter school organization said educators want to work for institutions that focus on “social justice” and “changing the world” during an education panel at The Milken Institute Global Conference in Los Angeles Monday, Fox News reported.Charter School CEO Says Teachers Should Push “Social Justice” on Students: REPORT
- “It’s difficult enough for people to atone for their own sins. How does one atone for the sins of others?” Harvard: Slave to Vanitas
- “St. Vincent College seeks to torpedo one of academia’s few remaining jewels.” A Tyranny of the Minority
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The Supreme Court rules that Boston’s refusal to allow a Christian group to fly its flag in front of city hall violated the group’s rights.” First Amendment Affirmed in Boston Flag Controversy
OTHER DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Cincinnati councilman Greg Landsman worked to release criminals, pull funding from police.” As Murders Reached Unprecedented Highs, Top Dem Recruit Backed Motion to End Cash Bail
- “Stand up and up-chuck, Chuck! God love ya!” Biden Says “Don’t Jump: While Taking Picture With Wheelchair Bound Athletes
- “The influence of former President Donald Trump was on full display.” Ohio Republican Primary Gives First Look at GOP Midterm Strategy
- “Trump’s endorsement was essential, and JD’s rhetoric on foreign policy proved critical.”Vance’s Victory Over Ukraine Warmongers is an America First Foreign Policy Win
- “The new Right has a plan, and the courage to execute.” The Future of the GOP
- “While this is not the same as taking a poll of a head-to-head matchup between two specific candidates, the results do indicate preferences and political leanings within both major parties and among independents that will powerfully affect the results of upcoming elections.” Americans Prefer Trump Over Biden On Presidential Ballot In 2024: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “Episode reminiscent of Hillary Clinton’s collapse during failed 2016 campaign.” Health Watch: “Shaken” Liz Warren Holds Staffer’s Hand for Balance, Raising Fitness Concerns
- I agree. After all we’ve been through, why would it not energize US to go from victory to victory against these godless, mindless Moloch-worshipping tyrants? Democrat Analysts Not Convinced Overturning Roe Will Save Them in Midterms
- “On Monday, Vance reacted to Politico’s report on the leak of a draft Supreme Court opinion, tweeting: ‘Hope the news of the leaked opinion is true. Would be an amazing victory for the pro life movement and, most importantly, the innocents we fight for.'” Pro-Life Republicans Advance in Tuesday’s Primaries
- “DeSantis is on an upswing that any politician of either party would envy. In the space of a few weeks, he dispatched woke Disney, challenged the state’s textbook companies to eliminate anti-American bias, and reshaped politics in Florida by pushing his own hand-drawn district map that is expected to give Florida Republicans a 20-8 advantage in Congress.” Florida Democrats Terrified of “Unstoppable” DeSantis
- “The Public Safety Alliance of Nevada announced it will back Republican primary frontrunner Adam Laxalt in 2022 instead of [Catherine Cortez] Masto.” Embattled Dem Senator Loses Police Endorsements
- “The article isn’t just about Maine or one politician. The authors point out that it’s a much bigger problem and — as the kids like to say — they brought receipts.” Democrats Have Abandoned Rural America Says . . . the New York Times?
- “The Empire State’s closed-primary system robs independent voters of a political voice and rewards the parties’ most ideological candidates.” (pfft, in New York the GOP is liberal while the Dems are Maoists – jjs) Selecting for the Extremes
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The alleged attacker has been identified as Isaiah Lee, 23, of Los Angeles, as previously reported by The Daily Wire.” Netflix Issues Statement Following Dave Chappelle Attack
- Claimant attorney: “She was absolutely butchered.” (vontz I had a secret love. . . – jjs)Disneyland Hotel in California Pays Woman $100,000 to Settle Bed Bug Lawsuit
- “They bring experience and integrity to their work, care deeply about the victims of crime, and refuse to play political favorites.” The Five Best Prosecutors in America
- Comedy gold! Police Catch Burglar After He Accidentally Shoots Himself in the Head While Trying to Escape
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- China Expert Gordon Chang: “I don’t think [hostilities would break out] this year because there’s intense political infighting at the top of the party in the run up to the 20th National Congress,” Chang said, who characterized Chinese Communist Party member Jia Qingguo‘s criticism of “absolute security” as being indicative of factional conflict in a February Newsweek article. “But after that, I think all bets are off.” Did China Just Signal That It’s on the Brink of War?
- “Why the PA leader is desperate to look tough on the Jewish state.” Abbas Threatens to Cut Ties to Israel
- “An interview with Pierre Manent on the French election and the future of the nation.” The Emptying of Political Life
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “If these upper stage engines are abandoned with fuel still on board, why doesn’t Russia use that fuel to fire the engines to de-orbit them safely, especially as the engines have a tendency to eventually blow up and cause space junk? There might be complex technical reasons, but I suspect the real reason is pure laziness on Roscosmos’ part. No one ever bothered to think about it.” Old Russian Proton Rocket Engine Explodes in Orbit, Creating More Space Junk
- “That a quake was found in this region does not make it unsuitable for a future Starship landing, especially as the quake was likely very weak. Instead, if anything it makes the location — and this scarp/ridgeline — more interesting in terms of research.” Earthquake [Marsquake?] South of Starship’s Prime Landing Site on Mars
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Republican Indiana Sen. Mike Braun pressed [Xavier] Becerra on Wednesday about “gender affirming care” — a phrase used by activists and media to mask the more grisly sounding transgender top and bottom surgeries, including removing a biological women’s breasts, removing a biological man’s genitals, sculpting a fake penis on a biological woman, facial feminization or facial masculinization, and more. Watch This Biden Reichsminister Defend Trans Sex Change Surgeries For Kids
- “The association, which governs athletics and activities for more than 450 public and private member high schools, voted to change its bylaws to limit a student’s gender to the sex assigned on their birth certificates.” Georgia High School Association Weighs in on Transgender Athletes
- “What has happened to turn our public schools into radical leftist indoctrination centers?”The Grooming of Our Children Takes Many Forms
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Conservative victories against Netflix, Disney, Subway, and more.” A Week of Lib Losses in the Culture War
- “Once again, children have become objects unworthy of life, protection, or tutelage. What kind of society does this to children?” 5 Ways Democrat Policies Work To Destroy Children’s Lives
- Jalina Porter, the State Department’s number-two public face, who once called police officers the “largest threat to U.S. national security,” took to Instagram on the night of the White House Correspondents’ Dinner to “manifest” her desire for a gig on the popular daytime talk show. (manifest yourself to the Infernal Reaches, Fat – jjs) Anti-Cop State Dept. Spox Offers Herself Up as View Cohost
- “If your principles are standing in the way of pursuing justice and engaging in effective political action, Aristotle would suggest you are probably doing something wrong.” Friends, Enemies, and Prudent Alliances
HITHER & YON
- “What the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts does extremely well in shows of this scale to take patrons on a shared journey that complements and enhances the art being shown.”Richmond Art Museum’s “Whistler to Cassatt” Show is Another Triumph
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.