Good morning, kids. Wednesday and there really is nothing new to report in the ongoing story of the leaking of the SCOTUS decision that alludes to the dumping of Roe v. Wade. Violence and calls for violence against the five Justices as well as anyone who is seen to support the decision continued, with Mon Calamari/Groot/Jesse Jackson/sanddab hybrid Lori “light-loafers” Lightfoot being the latest high-profile leftist baying for the blood of God-fearing Americans. That said, I had to laugh at the news that the Bangor, ME home of Maine Pain Susan Collins got tagged with pro-abortion graffiti yesterday. I’d be lying to you, gentle reader, if I didn’t say I was rather disappointed she didn’t get the Molotov cocktail treatment like up in Madison, WI.
That worthless RINO hag and what she represents is the perfect segue into politics, which is the central theme of today’s discourse. On the heels of Trump-endorsed candidates going 55-0 in last week’s OH and IN primary elections, yesterday’s races in NE and WV saw them go 58-1. The big win for the MAGAns was the bitterly contested WV-2, where Trump-endorsed Alex Mooney defeated RINO candidate David McKinley. A key factor was McKinley’s support for the trillion dollar infrastructure boondoggle which Mooney has consistently ripped. While Joe Manchin is lauded for his standing in the way of Build Bolshevism Bigger and not nixing the filibuster, he nevertheless is a Democrat and a swamp creature, and so threw his support behind McKinley.
Yet, a MAGA sweep and perfect record was denied in Nebraska, where businessman Charlie Herbster lost in a three-way race to Jim Pillen, a hog farmer and University of Nebraska regent. That said, Pillen did back and vote for Trump in both ’16 an ’20 so there is that. Speaking of l’homme orange qui mauvais just what does this impressive tally indicate going forward? I was going to assume that all of these candidates are rock-solid conservative and will fight to move the MAGA agenda forward. But you have to wonder about that considering the track record of Trump’s highest-level endorsement and possibly a potentially huge blown opportunity.
Pennsylvania Senate candidate Mehmet Oz released a video to shore up his pro-gun claims, and the video showed him holding his thumb behind the slide of a Glock handgun while he fired it.
Numerous outcomes are possible when someone fires a semiautomatic handgun while holding their thumb behind its slide, and nearly all of them are painful. . .
. . . Some of the viewers who commented on Oz’s video on YouTube also noted that he fired his shotgun left-handed but shot the Glock right-handed.
One viewer commented, “The fake Hollywood Doctor is trying way too hard. The cheesy country music is one thing; but my favorite part part is him shooting the shotgun lefty and the pistols righty.”
Another wrote, “When you’ve never held a gun before.”
An AR-15 makes a cameo in Oz’s gun video, and a viewer noted, “Shotgun: Lefty, Pistol: Righty, Rifle: Righty, Fingernails: Manicured” . . .
. . . He also focused on red flag laws on his television show in September 2019, where he discussed red flag “signs” that he said should trigger using such a law against a gun owner.
He said that red flag signs could be seen by “a co-worker, a relative, an ex-spouse or a spouse, a neighbor, even a friend.”During interaction with his studio audience, Dr. Oz stressed his belief in the importance of the ability to remain “anonymous” for people who report someone under red flag laws.
[Dr. Mehmet Oz’s] campaign says he has always been pro-life, but a newly uncovered interview casts doubt on this claim, according to a new Daily Wire report.
The Daily Wire pointed to a 2008 interview with Oz at the National Review of Medicine. Oz told the Canadian medical newspaper that he was not “socially conservative” and did not believe the government should create “obstacles” to abortion.
“I have a very firm belief in individual rights. I don’t like the government telling me what to do and I believe that people should have free will to pursue their dreams,” Oz said at the time.
While the gun video is up there with John Kerry’s 2004 laugh-out-loud transparent phoniness of “where ‘kin ah git’s me a huntin’ license?,” Oz’s flip flopping on abortion is an absolute red flag, especially right now. Oz’s defenders have made the argument that Trump himself was a liberal New York Democrat and look how he turned out. That is certainly true, but for me, it’s Oz’s close association with Oprah Winfrey, the woman who more than anyone foisted Barack Obama on us and more than likely is as racialist as Fat Albert Speer Whoopi, but just conceals it better. All things being equal, if Oz was running only against the RINO squish Dave McCormick, I’d bemoan the fact that we couldn’t find a candidate like Kathy Barnette and advise holding your nose and taking a chance on Oz.
Wikipedia, now a highly politicized propaganda outlet, apparently wants Dr. Oz to win the Pennsylvania Republican Senate nomination. That is the logical conclusion from their decision to delete an existing article on Kathy Barnette, who has surged into second place, only 1.3% (i.e., within the margin of error) behind Dr. Mehmet Oz in the latest Trafalgar Group poll . . .
. . . As of this writing, the only mention of Kathy Barnette is in an article on the Republican primary. . . So, why the hostility to a candidate who is close enough to win the election? The Ace of Spades explains:
. . .”Barnette’s apparent rise is surprising just because of the lack of notoriety or resources compared to some of the other candidates in that race,” said Brian Nutt, a Pennsylvania-based Republican strategist who is not working for a candidate in the contest.
Barnette has a purist’s zeal, a compelling life story, and the ability to tell it to Republican grassroots voters. And, according to Republican strategists and officials across the state, Barnette is likely benefiting from a smashmouth primary that features Oz and McCormick going nuclear on each other on TV. GOP voters have been inundated with attack ads slamming Oz as a “RINO” and McCormick as a stooge for China, leading some to look for a third option. . .
I’m not sure that an “Ultra-MAGA” type is the right fit for Pennsylvania, but this is probably the right time to gamble, given that the alternatives are poor. The rule that we should vote for “the most conservative candidate who can win” presupposes that we are voting for a conservative in the first place, after all. I don’t know that McCormick or Oz satisfy that prerequisite. There is simply no point electing yet another Establishment liberal to the Senate. They are Democrats in all but name.
I am more interested in retaining the seat than Ace is. It makes a great deal of difference which party controls the Senate. They choose the committee chairs and the chairs set the agenda for hearings, and we need a lotof hearings on the nefarious activities of the Biden [junta]. Start with Nina Jankowicz and her Ministry of Truth.
Still this thumb on the scale by Wikipedia is disgusting.
First of all, kudos to Thomas Lifson for quoting the head Ewok. Second and more importantly, WTF is that last paragraph, Thomas? “Retaining the seat?” Do you not remember when we had both chambers of Congress and the White House – the Trump White House – from 2017-2019? What Obama- and Clinton-era travesties did the GOP lead the way in rolling back? Hello, McCain’s thumb down? What Trump agenda legislation did the GOP ram through non-stop? Virtually everything that caused the economy and our national prestige to surge like never before was done singlehandedly via executive order.
Do you really think that McCormack or Oz are going to do all those things you say are necessary to check this evil Junta if they manage to beat the cheat in the Keystone state? If anything, they’ll eagerly bend over and help shove America over the cliff. While Kathy Barnette is for sure an unknown quantity, her story and background are compelling. And for sure she is 100% pro-2A and anti-abortion. Very disappointed that you do not see this, Mr. Lifson. But I digress.
And that brings me to Donald Trump and 2024. But let’s stick with next November for the moment. Whatever going 113-1 in two weeks worth of primary races means personally for Trump, the salient point is what it means for the MAGA agenda and stopping the unprecedented catastrophe of the past 16 months. Longer than that if you include the past 60-plus years of societal rot. Trump’s calculus in backing Oz is perhaps understandable. But Barnette’s conservative bona fides should have been given more consideration; the agenda should have had more weight than just celebrity/name recognition. And though I loathe identity politics, the fact that she’s black and a woman doesn’t hurt and might attract disaffected black Dems.
Now that Kathy Barnette is surging and has an actual shot to beat Oz, and now that more of Oz’s background is coming to light, Trump has got to swallow his pride, pull his endorsement and back Barnette. Can I guarantee Barnette is going to be another Ron DeSantis or Winsome Sears? No. But the odds of Oz being another Susan Collins, or worse, Mitt Romney, almost approaches even money.
As for 2024, from what I have read, it appears that Ron Desantis is not going to run, which leaves the nomination in theory Trump’s for the taking. GOP/Deep State sabotage notwithstanding. Two years is both an eternity and just around the corner in politics, so if that situation changes, I would prefer Trump to remain a kingmaker, influencer and the voice of the MAGA/America First movement. Either way, though, and as much as I will always love Trump for what he has done, his Achilles heel has been in the personnel department. He has had some great ones – like General Mike Flynn who the Junta is still targeting for termination – and for sure he has had some real horrendous ones.
Right now, Oz is a dog and Kathy Barnette has the potential to be a champ. The Pennsy primary is just six days away. Tick tock.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Jeffrey Lord: ” The causes change, the decades pass — and the leftist urge to violence continues.” The Left’s Addiction to Violence
- “By 2024, America will be poorer, sicker, more terrorized, and economic growth will not have recovered from what it was in the Trump years.” Future Misery and Joe Biden
- Daniel Greenfield: “It’s not an ‘insurrection’ when leftists do it.” Who’s Paying Protesters to Harass Justices and Churches?
- “Though the protests have been peaceful, [pfft – jjs] they are virtually unprecedented as a way to pressure the highest court — both directly and personally.” Peppermint Piss-Hockey Says White House Encourages “Peaceful” Protests Outside Justices’ Homes
- “The mayor, who presides over a city with the 10th highest murder rate in the country, thought nothing of turning up the flame under an already roiling mob of “protesters” who are quite literally obstructing justice by blocking the homes of Supreme Court justices.”Chicago’s Mayor Issues “Call to Arms” Against Supreme Court After Abortion Decision Leak
- “If the Supreme Court does not overturn Roe v. Wade, its legitimacy is finished, and so is the nation the Founders created. The opposite is also true.” The Supreme Court’s Decision on Overturning Roe Will Be an Inflection Point for the Nation
- “It’s been a week and the inaction on Dobbs is dangerous.” What’s Roberts Waiting On?
- “Activists scrawled a pro-abortion message in front of Republican senator Susan Collins’s home in Bangor, Maine, even though Collins supports Roe v. Wade and abortion rights.” (the one time I might’ve cheered a Molotov cocktail – jjs) Pro-Choice Activists Target Home of Pro-Choice Republican
- Sen. Scott: “Just for clarity’s sake, did you say that ending the life of a child is good for the labor force participation rate?” Tim Scott Responds To Janet Yellen Claiming Black Women Need Abortion Access
- “The abortion-lovers create sound and fury signifying nothing.” The Tiny Group of Abortion-Loving Weirdo Protesters
- It is widely believed that the Senate lacks the 60 votes needed to advance the bill to a final vote. But Schumer insisted that the cloture vote “is not an abstract exercise.” Jargon Fills the Bill: ‘People Who Are Pregnant’; ‘Reproductive Justice’; ‘White Supremacy’; ‘Anti-Black Racism…’
- “From 1973, the year Roe was decided, through 2017, there were 58,177,540 unborn babies aborted in the United States, according to the Guttmacher Institute.” FLASHBACK–Sotomayor Argues Reversing Roe May Abort the Court: “How Will We Survive?”
- “Overruling Roe and Casey now is the only legally correct decision.” There Is No Honor in Abortion
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “This is yet another level in Putin’s rising escalation.” Putin the Political Dinosaur Growls and Escalates
- “About time somebody rained on Putin’s parade.” Putin’s Victory Day Parade Was Stolen Valor
- “Well, this is awkward.” Sky News Interview Cut Short After Mention of Zelensky Posting Soldier With SS Insignia
- “The continued stalemate in Ukraine shows that Russian commanders face a task even more daunting than that of their U.S. counterparts. . . As a friend of mine quipped, Stalin would have shot every officer over the rank of major by now.” The Very Model of the Modern Russian General
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Wikipedia, now a highly politicized propaganda outlet, apparently wants Dr. Oz to win the Pennsylvania Republican Senate nomination.” Wikipedia Deletes Article on PA Senate Primary Candidate Who is Surging Toward Defeating Dr. Oz
- “We removed content from and issued a strike to The Heritage Foundation channel for violating our election integrity policy, which prohibits content that advances false claims that widespread fraud changed the outcome of the 2020 U.S. presidential election, such as claims that the election was rigged,” said the spokeswoman. YouTube Censors Heritage Foundation Video of Trump Speech
- “I think that was a mistake because it alienated a large part of the county, and did not ultimately result in Donald Trump not having a voice,” Musk said, adding that the decision was “morally bad.” Elon Musk To Reverse Twitter’s Ban On Trump
- “The researchers found readers with ‘high-quality’ news diets in line with NewsGuard’s ratings were no more likely to answer questions related to the Black Lives Matter movement or [Chinese] Covid-19 accurately than those who otherwise relied on ‘lower-quality’ sources.”Even NYU Study on Left-Wing Misinformation Group Finds News Rating Agency Useless
- “A large part of the America population has been cowed and brainwashed into accepting quite a number of global elitist-fostered narratives.” American Matrix: Biden’s Disinformation Governance Board
- “Being famous at any cost — even if it means stifling legally-protected speech.” Nina Jankowicz: Putting Red Lipstick on Censorship
- “The thinnest justification for not respecting Koch’s choices is that the radical LGBT Democratic Club is pressuring Democrats to remove his name from the Queensboro Bridge, because they claim he mishandled the AIDS crisis. Or, as the club’s questionnaire states slanderously, ‘In view of the fact that Ed Koch has been documented to have caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people with AIDS, and was blatantly racist . . .’ It’s revisionist history to claim that the national government, much less the mayor of New York, should have known how to handle the epidemic perfectly from the start, particularly when there were no effective medical treatments. And gay activists denounced some of the preventative moves made, such as the closing of bathhouses, as discriminatory.” (if anyone is to blame besides themselves, it’s Fauci – jjs) The Times’ Smarmy, Self-Righteous Outing of Ed Koch
- “Sanders drew just 361,000 total viewers for her 4 p.m. show, titled Symone, on Saturday. She also managed to attract just 29,000 viewers in the advertiser-coveted 25-54 demographic.” (Symone, = Sigh, Moan – jjs) Ex-Biden Aide Symone Sanders’ MSNBC Debut is a Ratings Flop
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The national gas price average reached a record high Tuesday at $4.374 per gallon for regular gasoline, according to AAA. That reflects a 26 cent increase over the last month.”Gas Price Average Soars to Over $6 in California Counties
- “The only question now is how much it will hurt.” Stagflation
- President Sponge Brain Soiled Pants: “And I agree with what Chairman Powell said last week, that the number one threat is the strength, a— and that strength that we built is inflation.”WATCH: Did Biden Admit to Causing Inflation?
- Michael Goodwin: “Asked by a reporter after his address whether he accepted any responsibility for the crisis, Biden said no, adding: ‘I think our policies help, not hurt.’ Saying so doesn’t make it true. Nor was it credible for him to claim, again, that there is rampant price gouging by oil and lumber companies and beef distributors. As usual, his performance was marred by a halting, stumbling delivery as if he were reading his speech for the first time. An even bigger problem is that his argument is no match for the reality Americans see and feel.” Biden Isn’t Fooling Anyone — Inflation is His Fault and He Has No Solution to Fix It
- “At a time when we’re seeing the unrest around the world, when we’re seeing record inflation, when we see gas hit a new high of $4.37 a gallon, that just highlights the importance of us expressing clearly what the feeling of Congress is.” GOP Pushes Bill Rebuking Biden’s “All Out Assault on American Energy”
- Betsy McCaughey: “His policies are driving up the costs of fertilizer, energy and farm-to-store transportation. Add to that overall inflation driven by excessive federal-government spending. The result is sky-high food prices. There’s no relief in sight. You can expect record-breaking food-flation through the rest of 2022, according to Bank of America market analysts.” Here’s How Team Biden is Fueling Food Inflation
- “A senior Republican Senate aide previously told the DNCF that she is one of the least qualified Fed nominees in history and that her background has no connection to monetary economics. Cook has claimed she is a macroeconomist, though her published work shows no indication of that.” (meh, one more boot to the economy’s groin after the last 100,000 won’t make much diff – jjs) Senate Narrowly Confirms Biden Fed Nominee Lisa Cook After Reports Of Her Being Unqualified, Embellishing Résumé
- Wayne Allyn Root: “Here’s how we fight back.” (great idea; maybe DeSantis can jump on it – jjs) “The Great O’Biden Depression” is Here, and It’s Planned and Purposeful
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The narrative we’re bombarded with on a daily basis is wrong.” The Global Warming Scare Is Most Certainly Overheated
- “The onerous hurdles entailed in rejecting the null hypothesis became infra dig among establishment climatologists and other scientists. Hocus pocus prevailed. The alternative hypothesis that industrial emissions of CO2 were on course to cause catastrophic global warming became settled science. Irrefutable science. Geocentrism revisited.” Feeling Panicked? Look Under Your Feet
- “Like driving a gas guzzler.” PETA is Mad at Elon Musk for Liking Chocolate Milk
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “For the left, it’s not enough to hamstring a political opponent. The person must be completely destroyed.” The Biden Junta Continues the Democrat War Against Mike Flynn
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Other dismal economic indicators for the paralyzed city included a 7.5-percent decline in industrial production year-on-year, a 1.8 percent rise in consumer prices (driven by reported increases of over 500 percent in food prices as the lockdown took hold), and retail sales declining by 3.8 percent in March after two months of 3.7 percent growth.” Endless Shanghai Lockdown Is Crushing the Chinese Economy
- “Shame at the experience of subjugation can inspire Americans to reclaim their sovereignty.”The Beginning of Courage
- “Because those payments enrich the agency and its scientists, each and every royalty payment could be a potential conflict of interest and needs disclosure,” Adam Andrzejewski, founder of OpentheBooks.com and the report’s author, said. REPORT: NIH, Scientists Received $350 Million in Royalties Over Last Decade
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “This election cycle, conservative school board candidates swept into office statewide, proving that voters want parental rights and family values defended.” Conservatives Who Promise To Stop Leftist Racism Win Texas School Board Seats
- “. . . the whole concept smacks of a belief that black men cannot compete in an open society, that they are somehow inferior and need special protection and treatment in order to get a college education. The premise is disgusting, and so bigoted as to be mind-boggling.” Today’s Blacklisted American: College in Illinois Establishes Black Men-Only Academy — No Others Need Apply
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- Christian Toto: “Dinesh D’Souza’s provocative doc reveals even more media hypocrisy.”Here’s Why 2000 Mules is Getting Aggressively Fact Checked
- “It’s the collectivist faith of the anti-liberty left that Biden won in the most secure election in history, and anything going against it is delving into ‘the Big Lie’ – and that is verboten.”Why Aren’t We Allowed to Question the 2020 Election?
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “In the 102 years since my father, then a Ukrainian refugee, came into this country, if there were two things that he drilled into my head, they were … free, open, rational elections [and] respect for the courts,” Kaplan wrote. “The relief that I’m being asked to give today impinges, to some degree, on the public perception of both. And I’m not going to do that.”Federal Judge Eviscerates Russia Collusion Hoaxer Marc Elias For Aiming To Undermine New York Elections
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- In the wake of Musk’s $44 billion purchase of the social media site, a coalition of far-left groups is urging Twitter’s advertisers to boycott the sale, claiming that Musk “intends to steamroll” restrictions on speech and “provide a megaphone to extremists who traffic in disinformation,” according to an open letter sent last week to Twitter’s advertisers, which reportedly include Disney, Coca-Cola, and Kraft. These Anti-Semitic Activists Don’t Want Elon Musk To Bring Free Speech to Twitter
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Facebook is at it again — censoring the (Christian) victims of violence and sexual abuse while covering up for their (Muslim) abusers.” Facebook Censors Persecuted Christians
- “For a moment, let’s ignore the obvious anti-Semitism, illegalities, and discrimination. Let’s skip over the fact that over 100 people were punished as a group for the questionable actions of one or two people. Instead, we need to look at the reactions and lack of reaction as a result of this overt hate.” Social Justice Warriors Silent After Lufthansa Boots Over 100 Jews From Flight
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Reed previously considered a run for governor, but announced that he would retire in March 2021 after a lobbyist accused him of sexual harassment.” Republican Rep. Tom Reed Resigns After More Than a Decade in Congress
- “Warnock subpoenaed his ex-wife Oulèye Ndoye’s records from Emory University on April 27, including her grades, transcripts, immunization verification, and any disciplinary files dating back to 2012.” Ex-Wife Accuses “Warlock” Warnock of Harassment After He Subpoenas Her College Transcripts
- “The first snag in the road for a Trump-endorsed candidate occurred in Nebraska’s gubernatorial race Tuesday as Charles Herbster, a wealthy agriculture businessman, lost his bid for the GOP’s nomination.” Trump-Backed Candidates 58-1 in Primaries Following Races in Nebraska, West Virginia
- “West Virginia’s election was the first of five primaries in which two incumbent U.S. House members will compete against each other. It will be followed by similar contests in Georgia and Michigan and in two Illinois districts.” Trump-Backed Rep. Alex Mooney Wins West Virginia’s GOP Primary
- “Overall, the poll showed Biden with only 35 percent approval from the respondents and a 55 percent disapproval, and ten percent who have no opinion. The poll showed Biden with net approval of negative 19.” Poll: Joe Biden’s Job Approval Underwater in 46 States — Including Dark Blue California
- “Biden has made just four endorsements since taking office: Reps. Melanie Stansbury (D-N.M.), Kurt Schrader (D-Ore.) and Shontel Brown (D-Ohio), as well as former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, who lost a bid to regain his old job last fall,” writes Andrew Solender at Axios. Biden Has Endorsed Fewer Candidates for 2022 Than Major Figures in Both Parties
- “Duplicity is fundamental to the Democrats’ entire political operation.” Why The Democrats’ Double Duplicity Will Fail
- Robert Spencer: “Ah yes, the good old days when the Republican party was pro-abortion and in favor of big government environmentalist meddling crippling the American economy. When exactly was that? Well, no doubt Pelosi longs for the days when Nelson Rockefeller, John Anderson, and George H. W. Bush gave us a Republican party that was essentially the same as the Democrat party, and that group is still very much with us, as Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney, and Lisa Murkowski remind us at every opportunity.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Wants a “Strong Republican Party.” Really, She Does. There’s Just One Catch.
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The New Jersey state Supreme Court granted parole to Sundiata Acoli nearly 50 years after the radical Black Liberation Army activist shot and killed New Jersey State Trooper Werner Foerster during a traffic stop near New Brunswick. The Court ruled, 3-2, to overrule a parole board decision denying Acoli parole, The New York Times reported.” Former Black Nationalist, Assata Shakur Accomplice Who Killed NJ State Trooper Released on Parole
- “Gascón, who is facing a recall attempt, was humiliated by the case and said he would re-evaluate his sentencing policies.” (and the Left has no idea and indeed is insulted that Americans’ blood is boiling – jjs) Trans Child Molester Charged With Murder After Gascón Slap On Wrist
- “During interaction with his studio audience, Dr. Oz stressed his belief in the importance of the ability to remain ‘anonymous’ for people who report someone under red flag laws.” (Trump must withdraw his endorsement of this fraud. Now – jjs) Dr. Oz Roasted, Schooled by Gun Hobbyists After Releasing Awkward Shooting Video
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “There’s deep concern in North Korea and Iran about Putin’s military failures.” One Consequence of the Ukraine War: Nuclear Saber-Rattling
- “As is the case with most leftist politicians around the globe, Petro has attempted to distance himself from socialist dictator Nicolás Maduro and the perceived radioactivity the calamities wrought upon Venezuela by his socialist regime inflict upon leftist political movements that once were friendly to the Bolivarian cause.” Colombia’s Presidential Election Places Nation on Brink of Embracing Socialism
- “Fully one-third of the participants were under 25 years old. Not only have almost none of them had time to become independent, contributing adults, but their brains aren’t even fully formed yet. But nonetheless, these inexperienced, ignorant deep thinkers are the very people who were prioritized to represent the voice of the people of Europe.” Come Snicker With Me at the “Conference on the Future of Europe”
- “Understanding the political shift in France’s economically struggling regions.” The French Realignment
- “The ideological refusal to recognize the freedom of speech of ‘kafirs’ and ‘infidels.’”Turkey: Freedom of Religion Only for Islam
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER
- “What are you going to do?” Reporter Gets Into Shouting Match With Ned “Ryerson” Price Over Biden and Taliban
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “It appears however that at least one or more passengers are not paying, and were chosen instead for their PR value, including the apparent ‘woke’ desire of Jeff Bezos to achieve as many ethnic ‘firsts’ as possible.” Blue Origin Announces Passengers on Next Suborbital New Shepard Flight
- “The timing was very fortunate. Only three days later the power being generated by InSight’s dust-covered solar panels dropped too low, and the lander went into safe mode. Though its mission has been extended through the end of this year, the inability of the solar panels to produce energy because of dust has been predicted to shut down operations sooner. While it might be possible to restart science operations, this most recent safe mode situation could very well be that moment.” InSight Detects 5 Magnitude Martian Quake, the Largest Detected So Far
- Donovan hardest hit . . . Have Researchers Found an Undersea Road to the Lost City of Atlantis?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Planned Parenthood has quietly been in the gender transition business since at least 2017. Today, more than a third of its offices — 239 clinics in more than 40 states — provide transgender services. And it’s not stopping there.” Planned Parenthood Profits Big From Getting Kids Hooked on Transgender Hormones Through the School-to-Clinic Pipeline
- “Though the New York Times touts its findings, a new study provides further evidence that “gender-affirming” therapy creates or prolongs the very problem it purports to solve.” A Cause, Not a Cure
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The age of Republican handouts to Big Business is over. Thanks to special copyright protections from Congress, woke corporations like Disney have earned billions while increasingly pandering to woke activists. It’s time to take away Disney’s special privileges and open up a new era of creativity and innovation,” Hawley told Fox News in a statement.Sen. Hawley Introduces Bill to Strip Disney of Special Copyright Protections
- “A post is circulating online accusing Shane of sexual misconduct. You could say that he’s been #MeToo’ed. The post includes a screenshot of what is purported to be a post in a public Facebook group accusing the CEO of being a sex pest.” Amber Heard’s New PR Guy David Shane Needs His Own PR Guy Because He Just Got #MeToo’ed
- “Talk show host forced to take another break.” Stephen Colbert Catches Chinese COVID For Second Time in the Space of 3 Weeks After Thanking Vaccine Efficacy
- “Urges them to continue spreading ’emotive’ messages.” (his brother is an asshole, but I thought more of William; feh – jjs) Prince William Praises Television Writers For Inserting Climate Change “Programming” Into Shows
HITHER & YON
- “Lanier played 14 seasons with the Detroit Pistons and Milwaukee Bucks and averaged 20.1 points and 10.1 rebounds for his career. He is third on the Pistons’ career list in both points and rebounds. Detroit drafted Lanier with the No. 1 overall pick in 1970 after he led St. Bonaventure to the Final Four.” NBA Hall of Famer Bob Lanier Dead at Age 73
- “A masterpiece in superhero storytelling, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is the best MCU film since Endgame.” Sam Raimi’s Doctor Strange 2 is an Anti-Woke Masterstroke
- “Our survey data suggest that more than half of the American workforce is working from home either all or part of the time.” Remoting
- “Hopper represents American dreams–lives lived on the photographic paper, on the celluloid, and in the American desert of desires.” Dennis Hopper’s American Dreams
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.