Good morning, kids. Thursday and while, as usual, we have the veritable linkapalooza on issues that each in their own right are at or near flaming-skull level, I’m going to focus in on one story that on any other day in this ongoing nightmare would get lost in the sauce but for me is setting off a fire alarm.
The New York Times reported Tuesday: “A Baby Formula Shortage Leaves Desperate Parents Searching for Food.” A headline once impossible in America.
On Wednesday, incoming press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked who at the White House was “running point” on the baby shortage. She had no idea.
Instead, she assured reporters that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was rushing to make sure formula is “safe.” She blamed “Abbott’s voluntary recall of infant formula products,” which took place after four infants were hospitalized, and two died, though there is no proven link yet with the formula itself, according to the FDA.(The White House cannot get its message straight: on Monday, press secretary Jen Psaki said the FDA had “issued” the recall.)
Meanwhile, desperate mothers are considering their options: driving for hours to find formula somewhere; trying to restart breast-feeding; or even trying to create their own homemade substitutes, which the government has advised them not to do.
They face the prospect of being unable to feed hungry, panicked, and crying infants, who are incapable of understanding why their mothers, who have nurtured them every moment of their lives thus far, are somehow, suddenly, declining to feed them.
Step back and pause for a moment and put everything aside — all the depredations, abuses and outrages visited upon us for the past several years and ramped up by orders of magnitude in just the past 16 months — and let this sink in. The United States of America. Historically the most prosperous, abundant, wealthiest and freest society that ever was or ever will be. The nation, and especially its people, who have helped feed the starving and cure the sick out of its own pocket and generosity of its own heart, that gave (and continues to give) its blood and treasure to liberate the world from tyranny twice in a generation as well as a Cold War.
That same United States of America today finds itself on the brink of running out of baby formula.
Ho. Lee. Fook.
The $30.5 trillion dollar question is, how in God’s name did we let this happen? That, of course, is a rhetorical question, but perhaps the answer lies in the response by what can only be described as a glittering jewel of pig-ignorance and cold-blooded reptilian hatred that craves only one thing: power. In other words, a typical leftist:
Former Ohio State Senator Nina Turner (D) complained on Wednesday that Republicans were doing more to try to outlaw abortion than they were to address the shortage of baby formula.
“There’s a national shortage of baby formula. That means babies are going hungry. Instead of taking care of our nation’s children, conservatives are worried about banning abortions. Sickening,” she tweeted.”
You should read the responses. Interesting solution she and her Twitter minions seem to be offering. Instead of stopping her party from continuing to grind the economy into dust, we need to kill babies in the womb to prevent more mouths to feed. That’s more than just an interesting solution; it has all the hallmarks of being a “final solution.” Mercifully for the people of Ohio, this insect who, besides being Bernie Sanders’ co-campaign chair, has a hate on for Jews, white people and the free market, was soundly defeated in her bid for a House seat, albeit by someone who’s merely a relatively sane Trotskyite by comparison.
These people are manifestly irresponsible, so ideologically driven as to border on mental derangement, and because they have a near complete stranglehold on the levers of power and the instruments of control that maintain that power, pose an absolute, undeniable, existential threat to every man, woman and child — in and out of the womb — in this country.
Co-blogger and friend CBD has made the case that the straw that will break the camel’s back, as it were, from both an electoral and perhaps a long-term societal standpoint is our children. When parents saw firsthand via remote learning the mind-, body- and soul-rape of our kids from CRT Jive Kampf and sexual grooming, that was a watershed moment. In fact, it had been going on for years if not decades but thanks to being locked down with the panic over General Tso’s Sickness it was on full display for anyone who had eyes to see and gave a shit. As we saw with the parents in Loudon County, they had both as well as a giant collective set of lungs, vocal cords, and most importantly the cojones to stand up and use them.
To CBD’s point, we can and have put up with a lot of shit over the years, but when you come for our kids – with the clear intention now, and excuse my language, of trying to come IN our kids, you are going to get a reaction. Yet, instead of backing off and engaging in a period of introspection or even compromise, the left doubles, triple and quadruples down. They have to; they’re true believers in every sense of the word and will brook no quarter with those whom they view as evil and standing in the way of the paradise on earth they think they can create.
In October of 2021, Merrick Garland issued a memorandum that expressed concern about a “disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff who participate in the vital work of running our nation’s public schools.”
“Threats against public servants are not only illegal, they run counter to our nation’s core values,” Garland wrote at the time. “Those who dedicate their time and energy to ensuring that our children receive a proper education in a safe environment deserve to be able to do their work without fear for their safety.”
To combat this alleged problem, Garland announced a 30-day plan that would have the FBI working with U.S attorneys across the country to discuss “strategies for addressing threats against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff, and will open dedicated lines of communication for threat reporting, assessment, and response.”
The memorandum arrived less than a week after leaders of the National School Boards Association wrote [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden a letter claiming that “many public school officials are also facing physical threats because of propaganda purporting the false inclusion of critical race theory within classroom instruction and curricula . . .”
. . . The whistleblowers reportedly claimed that the FBI opened investigations with the threat tag all over the country. Of the examples cited, one FBI investigation centered on a mom flagged by the National Threat Operations Center snitch-line, who was described as a “right-wing” member of the group “Moms for Liberty.” The investigation sparked after she allegedly told a local school board “we are coming for you.” The FBI later determined that the mother was no threat and that her rhetoric referred to a peaceful transfer of power through school board elections.
Another investigation centered on a dad who “fit the profile of an insurrectionist” because he “rails against the government” and owned lots of guns.
While the letter noted how the FBI ultimtately dismissed these investigations, the two congressman were still troubled by the fact precious law enforcement resources were used to probe parents that were merely exercising their First Amendment right.
And now the Department of Homeland Security is attempting to set up this so-called “Disinformation Governance Board.” A Ministry of Propaganda by any other name would still reek to high Heaven as bad. But I digress. On the latest episode of our award-winning podcast, both CBD and Joe Mannix discussed the case of Nicolae Ceaucescu. He, too, like the Democrat-Left, had a complete stranglehold on the levers of power and the instruments of control that maintain that power. And then a random event, the attempted arrest and removal of a dissident Hungarian pastor, touched off mass national riots and a bloody revolution that saw Ceaucescu and his wife tried and executed.
And here we are in 2022 with the economy in ruins, our military decimated even as the Junta is itching to wag the dog against Putin, stagflation imminent, gasoline and diesel through the roof, criminals running wild in the streets with tacit and outright approval of corrupt DAs, persecution and censorship of political opposition and perhaps a summer of organized civil unrest and violence funded and approved of at the highest levels.
Forgetting elections for a moment, will any or all of that be enough to engender a “great reset” to coin a phrase? Who knows. But when mothers cannot feed their babies, on top of the fact that there is a drive to turn those that survive to adolescence into catamites and sex slaves, then all bets are off.
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Despite bloated voter rolls and zero safeguards on absentee ballot signatures, Alaska is about to conduct an all mail-in statewide primary.” Alaska’s Special Election is a Template for How the Left Wants to Rig the Vote
- Victor Davis Hanson: “When revolutionaries undermine the system, earn the antipathy of the people, face looming disaster at the polls, it is then they prove most dangerous—as we’ll see over the next few months.” Imagine the Unimaginable
- Daniel Greenfield: “The future is going to be a lot like the past.” All Wars Are Endless Wars
- Julie Kelly: “Brandon Caserta was not a criminal planning to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer but a human pawn in yet another FBI stunt designed to interfere in the election and sabotage Donald Trump.” Whitmer Hoax Defendant: “My Life Got Taken Away From Me” (Part 1 of a Two-Part Story)
- “The Left has a domestic army, funded by Americans through taxes, purchases, tuition, and fees, which it can deploy in any number of ways to subvert the will of the people, the function of government, and the rule of law. It’s an intolerable situation.” Riots Are Now an Establishment Industry and Will Happen Every Summer
- David Horowitz: “ABORT THE COURT and ABORT THE CONSTITUTION encapsulate two pillars of a campaign to ABORT THE COUNTRY, which is the ultimate goal of a progressive left that in fact is deeply reactionary, and is seeking to advance revolutionary agendas that killed more than 100 million people in the last century, impoverished whole continents and snuffed out the flames of freedom for billions of hapless victims.” What’s in a Slogan? More than you might think.
- “The pro-baby-slaughtering protests, chanting, and screaming outside the homes of six Supreme Court justices violate federal law, and Joe Biden’s attorney general refuses to enforce that law.” AG Moloch Garland Refuses to Enforce Laws Protecting SCOTUS
- “The Senate passed an emergency, bipartisan bill to beef up security for the justices and the Supreme Court building, sending it to the House on Monday night. Democrats in the House, however, don’t appear to be eager to get the bill passed into law.” (gee, ya think? – jjs)House Dems Insert Poison Pill Into Bipartisan Bill To Protect Supreme Court Justices
- “Silence doesn’t guarantee safety. The mob may come for you. The Commonwealth Attorney has the power to prosecute the individuals picketing and protesting outside the homes of SCOTUS Justices. The Commonwealth Attorney is supposed to enforce the law,” Sears tweeted. Va. Lt. Gov. Sears: “The Commonwealth Attorney Has the Power to Prosecute Individuals…Protesting Outside Homes of SCOTUS Justices”
- “Not only has a draft opinion been leaked, but private conversations have as well now? Once again, no one will be happy about this. Conservatives won’t be happy about the leak, and pro-abortion leftists won’t be happy that it seems that the conservative justices who are likely to vote to overturn Roe v. Wade appear to be holding firm on it.” There’s Been Another Supreme Court Leak … No One Will Be Happy About This One
- “’The most likely leaker was someone on the left—whether a clerk, staffer, or family member of someone at the Court—who wanted to create public protests and otherwise scare Justice Kavanaugh or Barrett away from joining Justice Alito’s majority,’ Georgetown Law professor Ilya Shapiro said.” Media’s Spin On Who Leaked SCOTUS Opinion Doesn’t Hold Water, Legal Experts Say
* * * * *
- “Wednesday’s vote was a repeat of that roll call, and Democratic leaders did not appear to expect anything different.” Manchin Joins Republicans To Doom Far-Left Abortion Bill
- “Radical abortion activism takes complete precedence over women’s health and safety.”Planned Parenthood Directs Women to Where They Can Buy Illegal Abortion Drugs
- “Forget about tolerance. If you don’t believe in abortion, you’re dead to the Left.”Liberals’ Aborted Tolerance on Abortion
- “No outrage. No promise to bring the terrorists to justice. Nothing about how they pose a lethal threat to American security like [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden imagines white supremacists do.” Potential Repeal of Roe v. Wade Gives Democrats a Chance to Go Wild
- Rabbi Michael Barclay: “Thousands of years ago, Jewish Sages were dealing with the same issue of when/if/how abortion should be permitted or forbidden. With the national chaos regarding a potential reversal of Roe v. Wade, this ancient wisdom and unique understanding is more valuable than ever.” Abortion: A Jewish Perspective on a Passionate Issue
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “In closed-door talks, GOP legislators blocked plans to award green cards to many Russian college graduates and roughly 40,000 Afghans — and eventually, to their families. Their arrival would help investors and employers but would deflate ordinary Americans’ wages and inflate their housing costs.” Ukraine Weapons Bill OKs More Migration
- “A majority of Americans do not want the U.S. to go to war with Russia over Ukraine, but Congress is pushing us there.” Americans Don’t Want War With Russia But Republicans and Democrats Are Forcing It Anyway
- “It appears that Biden has been backed into a position of supporting American military strength whether he wants to or not.” (interesting points but I don’t know that I agree with the apparent thrust of the piece – jjs) The Return of a Powerful U.S.
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Read: information the Left doesn’t want you to have.” The Dangerous “Disinformation” Smear
- “She wants to turn Twitter into Wikipedia.” Biden Disinformation Czar Demands Power to Edit Other People’s Tweets
- “Anyone claiming to be a champion of science but quick to flag new evidence as ‘misinformation’ is no scientist at all.” Top Medical Licensure Board Creates Misinformation Policy — Because What Could Go Wrong With a Science Hive Mind?
- Robert Spencer: “MSNBC anchor illustrates the extent of the Left’s detachment from reality.” (Back-Alley Felch-ie – jjs) Ali Velshi’s Delusions
- Color me highly skeptical of that move. Jack Dorsey Weighs In on Possibility of Becoming Twitter’s CEO Again Under Elon Musk
- “When you don’t want to be questioned about mocking Elon Musk.” Video: Twitter Exec PANICS When Confronted by James O’Keefe
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- If they can’t kill them in the womb, starve them postpartum, eh? GOP Rep. Stefanik Calls Out Biden Over Baby Formula Shortage — “We Have Seen No Plan”
- “If this were the Trump administration, the media would have been demanding answers. They would have been insisting that the president invoke the Defense Production Act, as they did of Trump during the early days of the [Chinese] coronavirus pandemic. And Trump would have taken charge.” Joe Biden Is Letting Babies Go Hungry in America
- CEO of United Refining Co., John Catsimatidis said Wednesday the East Coast may experience diesel rationing and shortages this summer, Bloomberg reported.“I wouldn’t be surprised to see diesel being rationed on the East Coast this summer,” said Catsimatidis during a phone interview, the outlet reported. “Right now inventories are low and we may see a shortage in coming months.” Catsimatidis claimed that there won’t be a shortage of regular gasoline, but prices would soar to record highs. Billionaire CEO Says Fuel Rationing May Be Around the Corner
- “The record inflation seen in recent months has led massive numbers of people across the country to seek out food banks rather than brave sticker shock at the grocery store. Officials at multiple food distribution organizations told the AP they’ve been swamped by the demand for food.” Food Banks Fight To Keep Doors Open Amid Record Inflation, Demand
- “I didn’t realize Putin’s Price Hike or whatever the Democrats call it began in 2021.”Inflation Rose 8.3% From a Year Ago in April, Remains at 40-Year High
- “Why not leave digital currency to the free market? You know why.” CBDCs: Biden’s Latest Plan for the Surveillance State
- Terry Jeffrey: “We are on our way to running an annual merchandise trade deficit with China that will exceed $400 billion. This is not free trade. It is subsidizing a tyrant.” (we have one occupying our own government – jjs) US Trade Deficit With Communist China Is Climbing
- “Independents, Dems both support erasing student debts, but not GOP.” Who Wants To Forgive Student Loans? Some Surprising Findings: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “Inflation is eroding Joe Biden’s ability to deliver on his main legislative achievement in office.” (inflation is his main achievement – jjs) Build Back Never
- “Public pension fiduciaries may soon be looking to distance themselves from advisors leading them down the ESG path.” How the ESG Movement is Shooting Itself in the Foot
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “. . . their number one geo-political rival is willing to hand them boatloads of money to manufacture an unreliable energy source to supplant the reliable petroleum products that helped make us a world power in the first place. From their perspective, it seems like a win-win.” China Trying to Corner the Solar-Panel Market
- “Thanks to hasty closures of fossil-fuel and nuclear plants, coupled with shortfalls in renewable-energy production, Americans will face increasing power outages.” A Summer of Blackouts?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “According to the Justice Department, the couple traveled to Washington D.C. on January 5th and photos show them taking selfies in the Capitol the following day.” (Sefton blood status: [X] boiling – jjs) MORE POLITICAL PRISONERS: Georgia Couple Sentenced to Jail for Taking Selfies in Capitol on Jan. 6
- If the Ministry of Truth was active at the time, Nina Jankmeoff would have had them arrested and thrown into the Garland Archipelago with the J-6 martyrs, and their children taken away from them. Whistleblower Reveals FBI Investigated Concerned Parents Under AG Merrick Garland’s Counterterrorism Directive
- “Newly released evidence implicates partisan operators against journalists.” Project Veritas Subpoenas Pushed by Lawyer Who Represented Creep Governor Cuomo, Ashley Biden, and SDNY Family Members
- “The real insurrection brewing in America isn’t on the right despite the constant talk and promotion of this view. It is meant to hide the reality.” The Leftwing Insurrection
- Robert Spencer: “A California mayoral candidate reveals it again.” (his grandfather was a ’72 Munich murderer – jjs) The Democrats’ Readiness to Ally with Radical Groups(because it itself is a radical group – jjs)
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Congress refuses to address our own crises, virtue-signaling about aid to Ukraine without ensuring the money falls into the proper hands.” Congress Could Nearly Double U.S. Border Budget With $40 Billion They’re Sending Ukraine
- “Bedoya, who is professor at Georgetown Law, was previously criticized by Senate Republicans for his past comments on social media and in other outlets opposing Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) after President Joe Biden announced his nomination.” Senate Confirms Biden’s “Radical” FTC Pick Criticized For Anti-ICE Stance
- “The Border Patrol agents cleared of criminal wrongdoing in the wake of a media-driven frenzy over images falsely suggesting they whipped Haitian migrants are nonetheless prohibited from riding horses, hobbling their ability to secure swaths of the border inaccessible by car, according to a Border Patrol union representative.” Zero Horsepower: Media-Driven Scandal Leaves Border Patrol Agents Without Critical Tool
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Dr. James W. Le Duc, head of the Galveston National Laboratory, warned Chinese researchers about potential congressional investigations in April 2020, according to emails obtained by Judicial Watch. . . Roughly a year after his warnings, Le Duc accepted a position on the “Biosafety Advisory Committee” at China’s Westlake University, e-mails show.” Top US Scientist Warned Chinese Counterparts of Possible Investigations Into the Wuhan lab. One Year Later, He Took a Job at a Chinese University
- “In the clip, Garrett, author of The Coming Plague: Newly Emerging Diseases in a World Out of Balance, announces to the National Academy of Medicine that a large-scale study conducted in Japan found that masks do not help defend against viruses such as the 2009 influenza. Instead, the main advantage of masks is to cause frightened behavior. “Flashback: 2018 Video Shows “Public Health Expert” Admitting Masks Only Work to “Cause Alarm”
- “When [Chinese] COVID was first discovered, all the evidence — not the models — clearly showed it was nothing more than a new variant of the flu, requiring an initial slightly more aggressive treatment but nothing that different than what we normally do. No one however wanted to look at that evidence. Instead, everyone panicked, letting government officials tear up the Constitution and destroy our freedoms, all in the name of ‘safety’ and ‘security.’ Fear ruled, and so freedom and common sense died.” The Evidence Keeps Pouring In Showing the Utter Failure of All Chinese COVID Mandates
- “The fact is the [junta] has no better idea of the pandemic’s future than the groundhog does about winter’s duration. Maybe worse. The most consistent feature of the pandemic has been that expert predictions have been unfailingly inaccurate.” Billions in Chinese COVID Relieve Haven’t Been Spent… But Biden Still Demands More!
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Grooming and brainwashing will abound, no doubt. And the program is run by . . . the Justice Dept.?! “Not Open … To Parents”: Hyper-Racial Justice Department “SPIRIT” Program Set To Descend On Public School
- “Every single one of the candidates backed by the 1776 Project PAC have won their elections this year, 1776 Project founder Ryan Girdusky told told the Daily Caller News Foundation. He said support for candidates backed by his PAC was evidenced by the election results and turnout.” Texas School Board Candidates Sweep Elections With Help Of Anti-CRT PACs
- “Since de-levelling was introduced… the school has dropped from 189th to 308th in the nationwide school rankings.” The parents movement in Barrington crosses all political, racial, and ethnic lines. It’s just parents refusing to be silent anymore. Parents Revolt Against “Equity” Agenda In Barrington (RI) As School District Drops Precipitously In National Rankings
- “[The complaint] will make you sick that these type of people were involved in setting policies for the teaching of little children.” Pushback: Arizona Parents Sue Over School Board’s Attempt to Silence and Intimidate Them
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Dinesh D’Souza’s new documentary provides convincing evidence of ballot trafficking.”2,000 Mules Will Infuriate You
- “’It’s not to go find the ballots in the ballot mix. You can’t do that. The way to find it is these guys [True the Vote] have the cell phone identification of all of the mules. All of them. So law enforcement has to step in at this point, and the next step is to go and interview the mules. Who paid you, where’d you get the money?’ If that seems like a stretch, remember that the FBI has a history of using such data to identify and prosecute individuals, as they did in the wake of the January 6 protest at the Capitol.” 2000 Mules: D’Souza Says There’s an Easy Way to “Bust” the Ballot Traffickers, “But It’s Not the Way You Think”
- “Paddy McGuire’s work misled the public about election integrity, this his county took cash from the notorious Center for Tech and Civic Life.” Auditor Who Dismissed 2020 Fraud Failed to Declare Thousands of Dollars from Zuckerberg Election Interference Fund
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “If Trump pays the $110,000 in fines that have accrued to date, his team sufficiently explains their processes for keeping and destroying documents, and authorities can examine some more boxes of documents, he will be out of contempt of court that stemmed from his staff’s failure to comply with the New York attorney general’s subpoena of documents relating to the investigation of the Trump Organization.” Judge Conditionally Lifts Trump Contempt Ruling
- “Karine Jean-Pierre’s tweets haven’t aged well.” (much like Suzanne Evil Calves’ calves – jjs)Biden’s New Press Sec Thinks Russia Stole the 2016 Election. She’ll Fit Right In.
- “A Wall Street Journal deep dive reveals that Steele’s central charges were based on idle gossip. Not from intel-community insiders with vast source networks. No: from a trio of unremarkable hacks with zero insight into covert affairs, whose only real connections were to Clinton World.” (we knew this from day one, but thanks WSJ for catching up, finally – jjs)The Steele Dossier’s Tawdry, Absurd and Fake “Sources”
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “All safe spaces are equal – but some are more equal than others.” (and more safer-er – jjs)Harvard’s Jew-Hate
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The site of the maskless fundraiser, Trone’s mansion in Potomac, Md., is not even located in the state’s Sixth Congressional District, which Trone represents. His estate is part of the Eighth Congressional District represented by Rep. Jamie Raskin (D., Md.) since 2017. Tickets to an upcoming Democratic fundraiser in Illinois, where Biden is scheduled to appear alongside billionaire governor J.B. Pritzker (D., Ill.), will cost as much as $365,000 each.”Democrat Whose Offices Are Still Closed Due to Chinese COVID-19 Hosts Maskless Fundraising Soirée
- “In all honesty, I was not a Trumper initially,” Barnette wrote on page 33 of her book. “With the likes of former governor Mike Huckabee, neurosurgeon Ben Carson, and Senator Ted Cruz, there was no way on God’s green Earth I was intending to vote for the television and business mogul. We had just too many ‘good’ options to resort to voting for him. Out of sixteen presidential candidates, Donald Trump was number 16 on my preferred list.” (I felt the way she did before he clinched it; the more important questions are what does she think of him NOW and what he accomplished? – jjs) Kathy Barnette Attacked Trump in 2016 GOP Primary: “Horrid,” “Very Little Substance,” “Moral Character is Questionable”
- “Catholics don’t have to worry whether Kathy Barnette is sincere,” said CatholicVote President Brian Burch in a May 10 statement. “The other candidates in the race are working to cover up or explain away their past positions, but Kathy Barnette doesn’t have that problem.” CatholicVote Endorses “Pro-Life Champion” Kathy Barnette for U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania
- “A new poll out Sunday found a potential new frontrunner in the crowded GOP Pennsylvania Senate primary.” Who Is Kathy Barnette? The Candidate Shaking Up the Pennsylvania Senate Race
- “Once in a while, a Democrat says something that actually makes sense. For Paul Begala to do so in a way that’s winsome and, well, even funny is a refreshing surprise.” Paul “the forehead” Begala Slams Democrats’ Elitism
- “His Cinderella-story campaign seems made for TV — but Hollywoke wouldn’t dare.”Hillbilly Elegy 2: J.D. Vance’s Trump Turnaround
- “Those months when she doubled down on attacking Republicans, attacking President Trump showed just how out of touch she was, not only with her constituents, but with the American people and with the Republican Party.” SHOT: House Republican Conference Chair Elise Stefanik Details Her Efforts To Have Liz Cheney Removed From Leadership
- “She is doing a service to this nation.” (mostly illustrating how the GOPe is in bed with you and yours, asshole; for that I am grateful – jjs) CHASER: Chinless, Fish-Eyed Stooge Eric Holder Sez Liz Cheney Has Guts
- “Elon Musk has already started what should become a trend: the gradual inauguration of a future on whose cutting edge stand the lovers of civility, freedom, and truth.” (starts of very well, but then goes into a Trump-bashing rant, though I do agree with some of it – jjs) To Save the Country, Just “Vote Republican?” Not Even Close
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “’Members from the community and gang members from this crowd were actively fighting the police while they were trying to tend to the victims,’ Chicago Police Commander of the Ninth District Don Jerome said during a press conference, according to LiveNOW from Fox.” (Make the Society Great Again! Oh, wait a second . . . – jjs) Officers Trying to Perform Life-Saving Measures on Gunshot Victims Met By “Hostile Crowd,” Police Say
- “Last month, the safety board issued the movie company its highest level of citation and maximum fine following its investigation into the deadly shot discharged last October that left Hutchins dead and film director Joel Souza wounded.” Rust Producers Dispute New Mexico Safety Agency’s Penalty
- “Dallas police describe the shooter as a Black male about 5 feet, 7 inches to 5 feet, 10 inches with a thin build, curly hair and a beard. He was seen driving a maroon minivan.” (Thanks, Obama! Thanks, Holder! Thanks, LBJ! – jjs) Three Korean Women Shot at Dallas Hair Salon
- “The suit against the law was brought by the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) and joined by the Firearms Policy Coalition, Inc., Firearms Policy Foundation, Calguns Foundation, Poway Weapons and Gear and PWG Range, North County Shooting Center, Inc., Beebe Family Arms and Munitions, and Matthew Jones, as well as two other private citizens.” Ninth Circuit Panel Strikes California Semi-Auto Rifle Ban for 18-20 Year-Olds
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Cardinal Joseph Zen is a fierce critic of the Chinese Communist Party.” Catholic Prelate and Longtime Opponent of the CCP Arrested in Hong Kong
- “Chinese authorities suppressed the protests in 2019, and now they’re looking to put an end to support for the protesters, even though the 612 Humanitarian Relief Fund ceased operations last year after facing pressure from the government.” Hong Kong Authorities Arrest at Least Four Humanitarians for Legal Aid to Pro-Democracy Protesters
- “While activists, corporations, and governments are helping Ukraine resist Russia’s invasion, very few talk about Hong Kong’s loss of its democracy to Communist China.” Why Doesn’t Hong Kong’s Tragic Subjugation Get as Much Attention as Ukraine?
- Umm, I think it should be “Embrace Multiculturalism and Face National Suicide.” Swedish Fashion Designer: Embrace Multiculturalism or Face Civil War
- “What the Ramadan violence at the Al-Aqsa Mosque means for the two countries.” Can the Cold Peace Between Israel and Jordan Last?
- “Based on two stories yesterday, it appears that the future alliances between nations in space are now beginning to sort themselves out.” The Future Factions in Space Become Clearer
- Go long on Ferragamo, Jimmy Choo and Manolo Blank! Ferdinand Marcos Jr. Wins Philippines Presidential Election
- “Imtiaz Mohammad cozies up to politicians, while belittling the US and its citizens.”Congresswoman Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou Poses for Photo with “America is Run on Hate” Guy
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- They put on a transvestite water ballet in pregnancy flight suits while singing “Prisoners of Love?” Here’s How the Navy Responded to China’s Mock Invasion of Taiwan
- “Iran’s Noor-2 satellite publicly released on Tuesday an image that it says is of a U.S. Navy base in Bahrain, with Iranian officials touting the photographs as proof that Tehran has knowledge of the American military’s movements in the region.” Iran Spies on US Military Base in Bahrain
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Several multi million-dollar mansions were among the residences in the ritzy neighborhood that went up in flames. Officials reportedly declared a state of emergency in Laguna Niguel to help fight the growing fire.” Wind-Fueled Laguna Niguel Wildfire Ravages Upscale Waterfront Homes in Southern California
- “This needs to stop,” the Crawfords wrote in the caption to their Instagram post. “Our children are having emotional breakdowns, NOT from running, but from a mob that has been weaponized by [running’s] most accomplished and celebrated individuals. They are stating that children running is abusive and not providing any data or facts. The reports and stance are false. Hundreds of witnesses including police officers and hours of video footage corroborate. When will you apologize and retract?” 6-Year-Old Who Ran Marathon With His Family Visited By CPS, Family Says
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “In the United States, opioid deaths are usually caused by fentanyl, which the CDC estimates was responsible for 75 percent of the 2021 overdose deaths.” U.S. Drug Overdoses Reach Record High
- “Free Beacon Investigates: Five cities, five free crack pipes.” (the Hunter Biden Val-u-Pack! – jjs) Yes, Safe Smoking Kits Include Free Crack Pipes. We Know Because We Got Them.
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Note that Sutherland Space Hub is not the SaxaVord Shetland Island spaceport also being developed in Scotland. The two are competing with each other to successfully complete the first launch from the United Kingdom in history. Also competing for this honor is an airport in Cornwall, which has a deal with Virgin Orbit to do its own launch later this year. And regardless who wins this race, the three sites will likely give the UK the first European-based spaceports in history.” Orbex Unveils a Full Scale Prototype of Its Prime Smallsat Rocket
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Sebastian Gorka: “Is it just deranged thespians and virtue-signaling politicians who have been driven mad? Not quite.” They’re Not Insane, They Have a Plan
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “You can’t make this shit up.” Washington Post Op-Ed Demands Name Change at George Washington University
- “Clown world strikes again.” “Sexism” Row Erupts Over Not Enough Parasitic Worms Being Named After Female Scientists
- Christian Toto: “The author of Don’t Burn This Country slams disappointing woke comics.”Dave Rubin: Maher, Chappelle, Rogan “Sound Like Conservatives”
- Dennis Prager: “11 of the most absurd “beliefs” of our cultural elites.” The Age of the Absurd
HITHER & YON
- “To reign as heavyweight champion in those years was to wear the crown of manhood before the whole world.” A Rose on Lincoln’s Grave
- O. Henry and Rod Serling, staring down and smirking. Man Dies of Heart Attack While Trying to Bury Girlfriend He Allegedly Murdered, Cops Say
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.