Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and the breaking news over the weekend were two shootings, one at a Buffalo supermarket and another in a California church. Normal people were horrified, of course. Democrats on the other hand were ecstatic; the cries of “racism” and the calls to abolish the Second Amendment were almost instantaneous. They were especially loud since the leaking of the Roe decision has proven to be a huge bust in terms of helping them this coming November. In fact, per Scott Rasmussen himself, it turns out that a clear majority of Americans support at least some restrictions on state-sanctioned infanticide in the womb.
Along with the off-the-top-of-his-empty-head invention of the slur “Ultra MAGA” — by way of weeks of focus group testing — President Sponge Brain Soiled Pants’ and his handlers’ instantaneous sliming of “the usual suspects” will also fall flatter than Hillary at Ground Zero by the end of this news cycle. But still, they’ll persist.
With their usual swiftness, leftists on Twitter quickly launched a seemingly coordinated effort to blame Fox News and Tucker Carlson for allegedly radicalizing the suspect.
As word of the shooting quickly spread on social media, so did reports that the shooter had posted a 180-page manifesto online, explaining his racist and anti-Semitic motives and detailing how he planned to carry out the attack. PJ Media obtained a copy of the manifesto, and while we cannot independently verify its authenticity, it is widely believed to be genuine, and some left-wing operatives are intent on claiming that the manifesto proves the shooter was radicalized by Fox News and right-wing politics. I’ll show you want the manifesto actually says (though I will not link to it). . .
. . . A search of the entire manifesto also yields no mentions of Tucker Carlson and specifically mentions “the internet” as where he got his beliefs. . . Others have tried to link the shooter in a more general way to right-wing politics. For example, the so-called conservative S.E. Cupp of CNN tried to blame “right-wing extremism” for the shooting. . . So, the shooter describes himself as “authoritarian left-wing,” but the left and S.E. Cupp are trying to blame “right-wing extremism.” Okay? . .
. . . But let’s not pretend that, assuming the manifesto is legitimate, the rhetoric espoused in its pages means the shooter cannot be legitimately aligned with either major political party or political movement. While I would argue that the views expressed in the manifesto echo rhetoric of radical leftism, the manifesto is full of nonsense and garbage that is at times inconsistent. The people who were quick to exploit the situation to attack Fox News and conservatives were wrong and should be ashamed of themselves.
Ashamed of themselves?! ROFLMAO!!!! Meanwhile in that church in Laguna Woods, CA, the congregants were predominantly Asian, and as I understand it the shooter was apprehended in dramatic fashion, evidently gang tackled by some of the parishioners, yet there is no mention as to the melanin content and/or political affiliation of the shooter. Gee, I wonder why that is?
In any case, not only is the world collapsing in on itself but that collapse is directly touching the lives, like a rhetorical fist to the face, of virtually every American citizen including the heretofore low-information voter crowd. When they can’t feed their babies or put gas and now diesel in their cars and trucks, they’re not going to give a shit about “mass shootings.” Check that; they’re going to tune out of the usual propaganda coming from the Junta and their minions in the media and entertainment.
Whatever happens come this November and again in 2024, if we survive long enough and if the Dao-Min Yen election rigging can be overcome by a heretofore unseen and absolutely massive turnout, more and more I am sensing a change in the political/cultural attitude and mood of society. I think the cultural rot of the past 50-60 years has reached a high water mark. The problem is, the true believers still hold the high ground in government, media and far too much of the less and less private sector and are going to double, triple and quadruple down until us filthy, ungrateful lumpenproletariat get our minds right and learn to appreciate the plans they have for us.
Joe Biden may be the prototypical crooked politician, now “fortified” with a leaking brain and geriatric diapers to match, the cabal that put him in the Oval Office by “fortifying” our election do not have the excuse of dementia to explain away the abject destruction that has been visited upon us in just 16 months – plus the “two weeks” prior to flatten the curve. The poisoned fruits of their ideology, hubris and insatiable lust for absolute power are what we are feeling right now. Honorary horde member and lurker Victor Davis Hanson:
We are witnessing a number of radical military, social, and political revolutions that are changing the United States—and the world—in fundamental ways that we still have not appreciated.
The politicized transformation of the U.S. military from a meritocratic force focused on wartime lethality into an extension of the social welfare state driven by diversity, equity and inclusion has encouraged our enemies to take risks they otherwise might not have taken.
Other contributors to the American power vacuum are the enormous federal debt, hyperinflation, and likely stagflation and recession this winter—along with the worldwide mania following [Chinese] COVID and the disastrous blanket lockdowns. All of the above has suggested to the world that a cognitively challenged 79-year-old Joe Biden is both an illustration and cause of American decline, rather than a temporary embarrassing aberration.
Certainly, a wrecked downtown Seattle, the homelessness debacle San Francisco, a Marxist legal regime in Los Angeles, a typical Saturday night of carnage in Chicago, screaming throngs at the homes of Supreme Court justices, and thuggery at the Oscars are now typical vignettes. They should not be the stuff of a supposedly democratic superpower. . .
. . . In the West in general, and in the United States particularly, we are seeing a final fruition of decades of woke self-loathing. The sight of a pride flag flying on the Kabul embassy as the most lavishly supplied and funded military force in history scrambled to fly home, abandoning allies and employees, was a bitter metaphor of the arrogance, ignorance, and impotence of woke ideology. . .
. . . The world is fragmenting and changing in all different directions. Unfortunately, contemporary America is offering no guidance. To the extent it seeks to lead and inspire, its current elite wish to take other nations and cultures down a nihilist pathway of self-loathing that few wish to follow.
Meanwhile, as the carnage in Ukraine drags on and fewer and fewer of us are paying attention to it, and for good reason given the aforementioned rhetorical fist to the face, while it’s on a back burner, friend of the blog Michael Walsh reminds us that the fire has not gone out. Far from it.
By now, it’s a commonplace to observe that, in accordance with Conquest’s Third Law of Politics, our country is ruled by a cabal of her enemies. The brief Trump interregnum between 24 years of Clinton/Bush/Obama—in retrospect, nearly indistinguishable in the havoc each wreaked on the United States—and now the first term of Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr., is barely a blip on the radar screen of Progressivism. As Mark Antony observes during Caesar’s funeral oration: “The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones.” Welcome to the boneyard of America. . .
. . . Back in 1965, an accidental president, Lyndon Baines Johnson, hit upon the brilliant idea of fully involving the U.S. in a pointless war in Vietnam and southeast Asia. Nobody wanted this war. “I ain’t got no quarrel with them Viet Cong,” observed Muhammad Ali around that time, upon learning that his vengeful draft board had just reclassified the heavyweight champion of the world from 1-Y (qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency) to 1-A. Most Americans agreed with him. LBJ, however, didn’t care. We had to save Asian boys from the consequences of their imported Gallic laziness and martial impotence.
What a steaming pile of Texas codswallop that was, and even those of us who were in high school at the time knew it. But thus began the Forever Wars, the latest incarnation of which is currently being held in Kiev, Ukraine, formerly the Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic. Although it’s in a war zone, the manifest lack of danger to visiting American politicians and aging rock stars is quite obvious, as Jill Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and even Mitch McConnell have all showed up in party attire to what’s supposed to be a live-fire zone, to take in the sights and perhaps enjoy a few golden oldies. Cui bono, or should I say cui Bono? As the playwright David Mamet notes in his new book, Recessional: The Death of Free Speech and the Cost of a Free Lunch: “When all politicians are agreed, someone is getting bought off. . .”
. . . Instead of listening to Johnson, we should have listened to a far greater president, the man who won the war in Europe, and one of the finest military/logistical minds this country has ever produced. Naturally, in his day, he was scorned by the Democrats as “stupid” and “inarticulate,” just as pretty much every Republican president elected since has been. But hear him out:
In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic process. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.
Now here we are, being driven toward war with Vladimir Putin’s Russia by a relentless military-industrial propaganda campaign organized by a corrupt gerontocracy in command of our armed forces in support of a dubious cause, for absolutely no good reason of state.
What are we going to do about it?
The End of America: 100 Days That Shook the World available here.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “While the IRS makes it harder for you to get your refunds, Black Lives Matter and the Zuckerbergs are allowed to buy elections.” The Internal Revenue (Election Rigging) Service
- Roger Kimball: “Decades of pocket-lining by the arrogant bureaucrats at National Institutes of Health should be subject to public scrutiny and, if we are lucky, legal penalty.” Thoughts on Our Faucian Bargain
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The world is fragmenting and changing in all different directions. Unfortunately, contemporary America is offering no guidance.” The Cycles of Revolutions in Our Midst
- The draft, which is not final, says Roe v. Wade was egregiously wrong: “We hold that Roeand Casey must be overruled,” Justice Samuel Alito wrote. “It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to the people’s elected representatives.”Profanity, Vulgarity, And Abortion: Thousands Gather At Washington, D.C. Abortion Rights Rally Amid Turmoil Over Roe
- “Gov. Glenn Youngkin and AG Jason Miyares say they can’t enforce Virginia law against those protesting outside the homes of SCOTUS justices.” Virginia’s GOP Leaders Say They Can’t Enforce the Law Against Leftists Harassing SCOTUS Justices
- Claiming that “Americans are riled,” Milbank also expressed his hope that voters will “punish Republicans in November for this assault on Americans’ freedom.” Washington Post Slammed for Likening Roe V. Wade Reversal to a “9/11 Attack” on America’s Social Fabric
- “It’s intimidation.” Bill Maher Rails Against Protests at Justices’ Homes
- Members of the law school’s conservative Federalist Society, first year law student Shyamala Ramakrishna said in an Instagram post, are “conspirators in the Christo-fascist political takeover we all seem to be posting frantically about.” Why, she asked, are they still “coming to our parties” and “laughing in the library” without “unrelenting daily confrontation?”“Unrelenting Daily Confrontation”: After Roe Leak, Yale Law Students Call for Ostracizing Conservative Classmates and Tossing Out Constitution
- “The Constitution cannot, and should not, be twisted to favor abortion.” Manly Originalism
- “Sixty-five percent of voters think abortion laws should be established by voters and their elected representatives. That’s exactly what will happen if Roe is overturned.” Scott Rasmussen: Why Overturning Roe May Help Republicans a Lot More Than It Helps Democrats
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Now here we are, being driven toward war with Vladimir Putin’s Russia by a relentless military-industrial propaganda campaign organized by a corrupt gerontocracy in command of our armed forces in support of a dubious cause, for absolutely no good reason of state. What are we going to do about it?” Why Are We in Ukraine?
- Putin in a phone call with Finnish President Sauli Niinisto “stressed that rejecting the traditional policy of military neutrality would be wrong since there are no threats to Finland’s security,” the Kremlin said in a readout. Finland Moves Ahead With NATO Application After Putin Warns it Would be a ‘Mistake’
- “Reserving the right to object, my oath of office is to the U.S. Constitution, not to any foreign nation,” declared the stiff-spined legislator. “And no matter how sympathetic the cause, my oath of office is to the national security of the United States of America.” Rand Paul Derails the Ukraine Train, Demands Accountability
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Elon Musk is the last of the Great American Tycoons and he has all the right enemies to prove it.” Assassinating Elon Musk?
- “Perhaps the AP should do its job and ask Biden what he has been doing since February to replace the specialty formula market and the 40%t market share held by Abbott? But that might embarrass the old man, and the AP just can’t have that.” AP Is Aghast That the GOP Would Use Biden’s Failures as a Political Weapon. Aghast!
- “How will the school-board leftists discriminate against conservatives’ free speech now?”Supreme Court’s 9-0 Flag-Flying Decision Startles, Dismays Wokesters in Vermont Public Schools
- “The Ohio Supreme Court has discretion whether to take the case. Of all the documents I’ve seen in this case, Oberlin College’s Memorandum In Support of Jurisdiction may be the most tendentious, bordering on mendacious.” Oberlin College Appeals To Ohio Supreme Court In Gibson’s Bakery Case
- “The fact checking of Joe Biden’s ‘full professor’ claim shows the corruption of organizations like Politifact.” Transparency’s Public Enemy: Professor Grift Biden
- The packages included CNN+ gear like pens, headphones and even popcorn makers. Some also came with welcome notes that read “this is an incredible time to be part of CNN.”AWKWARD…! CNN Accidentally Sends Welcome Packages to Laid-Off Employees
DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL, THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “This is Economics 101.” Attention New Moms: Don’t Hate Price ‘Gouging’
- “Joe Biden continues to put America LAST by shipping pallets of baby formula to the southern border as American families face empty shelves,” Stefanik wrote on Twitter. “This is unacceptable. American mothers and their babies shouldn’t suffer because of the #BidenBorderCrisis.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Snaps After Top Republican Blames Baby Formula Shortage On Democrats Shipping It To The Border
- Sen. Ron Johnson (R., Wis.) is asking the Department of Homeland Security and the Food and Drug Administration to provide information on the steps it is taking to combat the nationwide shortage of baby formula in light of reports that illegal immigrants detained by federal authorities are receiving “pallets” of formula at detention centers. Senator Probes Biden Junta for Offloading Baby Formula to Illegal Immigrants
- “Globalism leads to a leveling of the entire world by facilitating convergence to a single economic level.” Got Milk?
- “Democrats look to resurrect a completely discredited economic policy.” Price Controls?!
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “When this solar farm went defunct, it was primarily because of two reasons,” Vijay Jayaraj, an India-based researcher said. “One, is the cost of the power and the second is reliability.” FROM SOLAR GRID TO CATTLE SHED: How Greenpeace’s Dream of a Solar-Powered Village Fell Apart in Just a Few Years
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Venality, dishonesty, and depravity have rarely been denounced with more passion and clarity.” A Speech for the Ages Aptly Describes the Corruption of the Western Elites
- “The legal profession, once a guardian of republican government, is now a force for social upheaval.” (what King Henry said – jjs) Lawyers for Radical Change
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- You know what’s morally right and the law? Kicking every damn one of the 33-million-plus illegal aliens the hell out of our country. And sealing our borders. Peppermint Piss-Hockey: Providing Baby Formula to Illegal Immigrants Is ‘Morally Right’ and It’s the Law
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “With a large percentage of the population having been jabbed, there is nothing they can do about it, and to find out that they might have exposed themselves to serious long term illness because of it is not information most people will wish to absorb, especially since most people today allow their emotions — not rational thought — to dictate their actions. This information is truly terrifying, for real reasons.” Are the Chinese COVID Vaccines Killing People Over Time? The Data Suggests Yes
- “It’s an oldie but a goodie, but hey, gotta do anything it takes to stop a red wave, right?”Biden Junta Warns of New Chinese COVID Wave — Just in Time for Fall Midterm Elections
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Kids are now the Left’s expendable shock troops in the fight over America’s future.” The Democrats’ War On Children
- “The average reading test score for D.C. eighth graders was lower than the average for eighth graders in any of the 50 states. The average math score for D.C. eighth graders tied with the averages for eighth graders in Alaska and New Mexico for lowest in the nation.” (shove this up Randi Weingarten’s desiccated hoo-hoo sideways until it comes out her pie-hole – jjs) D.C. Public Schools Spent $31,843 Per Pupil; But D.C. 8th Graders Had Lowest Math and Reading Scores in Nation
- “We need a total and complete shutdown of admissions to the nation’s top Ivy League law school until we can figure out what is going on.” Cancel Yale Law School
- “Nor am I exaggerating the oppressive culture at Georgetown University. This is not the first, second, or even third story I have published about this racist and totalitarian college.”Today’s Blacklisted American: Professor’s Suspension for Having an Opinion Now More Than 100 Days Long With No End in Sight
- “It has been a decade since the landmark Vergara lawsuit was filed, and its denial in the courts has led to ongoing failure in California schools.” Vergara: Ten Years in the Rearview
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “Given that Marc Elias maintained all the emails were protected by attorney-client privilege, the court’s unquestioningly accepting his word seems strange.”Court Agrees to Let Spygate Cabal Hide Some of Their Emails From the Grand Jury
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- At a press conference for a dyslexia-screening program for schoolchildren, Adams said if his dyslexia were caught earlier, “We would not be saying just ‘Mr. Mayor,’ you’d probably be saying ‘Mr. President.'” Delusions of Grandeur: Failing New York City Mayor Thinks He Should Already Be President
- I read that as Pinochet Memberships and got excited . . . House of Representatives to Give Staff Free Peloton Memberships
- Chuck Todd: “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s numbers have hit a new low. Only 39 percent approve of his job performance against 56 percent who disapprove. In fact, the president has become as unpopular as Donald Trump in this poll” NBC Poll: 75% Say Country On Wrong Track; Biden Approval At 39%
- “. . . the, the memes have begun, and the insult has made some wonder if it will come back to haunt Biden.” How Effective of an Insult is “Ultra-MAGA?”
- “Biden himself has ratcheted up the political rhetoric, accusing Republicans of having a radical agenda that is out of touch with the middle class.” Report: Joe Biden Instructing Staff to Shift to Campaign Mode
- “The Lt. Governor expects to be released ‘sometime soon’ and get back on the campaign trail ahead of November’s general election.” Leading Pennsylvania Democrat Candidate for U.S. Senate John Fetterman Suffers Stroke
- “Just look at how its strategists treat candidates like Kathy Barnette.” Religious Conservatives, the Ugly Stepchildren of the GOP
- “Elizabeth Warren 2.0: Liberal elites love her because she’s one of them.” The Truth About Katie Porter
- “Despite positive momentum in primaries this year, America First, populist, and nationalist factions will be contending with more RINOs following the November midterm elections.”Big Texan RINO Is Emblematic of GOP’s Problem
- “At least they finally stopped saying ‘Latinx.'” Democrats Name Latino Outreach Program After Communist Slogan Popularized by Fidel Castro
- “He and they want a Supreme Court under their thumb, judicial independence be damned.”In Joe Biden, the Left Has Found Its Charles I
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “So, the shooter describes himself as “authoritarian left-wing,” but the left and S.E. Cupp are trying to blame “right-wing extremism.” Okay? Here’s What the Buffalo Shooter’s Alleged Manifesto Actually Says
- “Ten people in a grocery store were shot and killed by a gunman and three others were wounded on Saturday before he surrendered to police. Eleven of the victims were black and two were white. New York Gov. Kathy Hochul said the 18-year-old suspected gunman used an AR-15.” Joe Biden Condemns Buffalo Shooting as a “Racially Motivated Act of White Supremacy and Violent Extremism”
- Following the April 3, 2022, Sacramento shootout the Sacramento Bee noted California has “107 different gun-control laws,” all of which have failed to stop committed attackers from opening fire on innocents in the state. Multiple People Shot at Church in Gun-Controlled California
- “The attack came early Sunday afternoon inside Geneva Presbyterian Church in Laguna Woods, where a Taiwanese congregation was having a lunch banquet following services, police said. After the gunman started shooting, church members grabbed him, took two handguns from him and “hog-tied” him with an extension cord, police said.” Churchgoers ‘Hog-Tied’ Gunman Who Opened Fire On Flock, Killing 1 and Wounding 5
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Protests over soaring food prices continued in several cities in Iran on Saturday.” Iran: Protests Over Soaring Food Prices Hit Several Cities
- “India is the world’s second largest wheat producer.” India Bans Wheat Exports Amid Food Scarcity Worries
- “Throughout his reign, Mao desperately wanted to bring that island into the communist fold but, as Xi may discover, that’s easier said than done.” Why Mao Zedong Didn’t Invade Taiwan
- “Why East-Central Europe has proven resistant to woke doctrine.” Based Hungarians
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “It is now targeting Boeing, though amazingly it is only doing it after many of Starliner’s technical problems have been uncovered. The safety panel was a complete failure in spotting the company’s problems early on, several years ago, when it might have saved everyone a lot of time and money. Instead, it now acts like an annoying back seat driver, only kibitzing about things that went wrong long after everyone else has done the work.”NASA Corrupt Safety Panel Once Again Blathers On
- “The Chinese pseudo company Ispace today had another launch failure of its Hyperbola rocket, the third in four launch attempts. It appears the cause was a failure of the rocket’s second stage to ignite after stage separation.” Chinese Pseudo Company Ispace Experiences Another Launch Failure
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services determined that child sex change surgeries constituted child abuse in August of 2021 upon prompting by Gov. Greg Abbott, and began investigations of families for potential child abuse over treatments their transgender children were receiving in February, the Daily Caller reports.” Texas Supreme Court Reinstates Transgender ‘Child Abuse’ Policy
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “If you’d find it hard to support our content breadth, Netflix may not be the best place for you,” the memo states, later adding that employees may be required to work on projects that they “perceive to be harmful” and that if they have a hard time accepting their work assignment, they might want to consider working somewhere else because the company is not going to bend to pressure. Elon Musk, Other Top Figures Praise Netflix For Cracking Down On Woke Employees
- “The huge benefits from both state and national laws that Disney has enjoyed over the decades leave it open to government retaliation when it offends those in power.” Disney’s Latest Sexy Story Is Really About Power
HITHER & YON
- “They changed American journalism and politics for the worse with their questionable ethics.” Fake Watergate Heroes: Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein
- “The British writer confronted totalitarianism with determination but also with wit and irony.” Orwell’s Humor
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.