Good morning, kids. Wednesday and putting aside the latest drive to disarm the American citizenry to leave them absolutely defenseless in the face of totalitarian tyranny and out of control crime — the latter these days being intentionally used as a tool of political repression by the former — we turn to the big news out of yesterday’s primary voting across seven western states. Chesa Boudin, the spawn of Democrat-Leftist terrorists has been recalled by the fed up citizenry of San Francisco.
San Francisco district attorney and George Soros darling Chesa Boudin went down in flames Tuesday evening, recalled by double-digits in ultra-liberal San Francisco, a far larger margin than the less than 2 percent of voters who carried him to victory three years ago. . .
. . . Boudin’s defeat will likely be seen as part of a broader backlash against criminal justice progressivism—one that has installed Democratic New York City mayor Eric Adams in Gracie Mansion, put moderate Rick Caruso neck and neck with far-left Karen Bass for the mayoralty of Los Angeles, and produced an about-face from municipal Democrats across the country. This backlash is a response to surging violent crime rates, which spiked in the wake of the “Defund the Police” movement and has driven the homicide rate to record highs. . .
. . . But it’s hard to argue the recall was about violent crime alone. Relative to other cities, violence is not San Francisco’s problem. Many American municipalities saw rates of shootings and homicide break records in 2020 and 2021. In San Francisco, by contrast, homicides are only slightly elevated above pre-Boudin levels, while aggravated assaults—a proxy for shootings—are below where they were. . .
. . . For a generation, Boudin’s theory—that quality-of-life and public disorder are not the problem of the criminal justice system—has been the conventional wisdom among activists, academics, and even many politicians. Those who identify San Francisco’s disorder as an issue are regularly tarred as racists and bigots, unwilling to treat their neighbors with compassion. . .
. . . Disorder matters to the voters of America’s big cities. They want safety, but they also want to live in cities in which public urination and drug use are sanctioned, in which the homeless and mentally ill are cared for through compulsion if necessary, rather than “liberated” to live on the street. Boudin’s defeat on Tuesday should be a warning to leaders who abdicate these responsibilities and dismiss as prejudiced anyone who objects—watch out, your job might be next.
Interesting analysis but it fails to recognize both a proven fact about “broken windows” policing and more crucially why the Left opposes it so vehemently. Regarding the former, while as the author states San Franciscans may be more concerned with quality of life than violent crime, if you let quality of life crimes go unaddressed then sure as God made little green apples you will get rapes, robberies, assaults and murders. When Rudy Giuliani became mayor of NYC, one of the first things he did was instruct the transit cops to go after turnstile jumpers with a vengeance. Almost overnight, serious crime in the subways was cut in half and went down from there. Why? Because while not every turnstile jumper is a violent thug, 99.99% of all violent thugs caught in the subway jumped the turnstiles. QED. And this is just in the subway system. This kind of quality of life enforcement was expanded all over the city and the result was a golden age that made New York the safest big city in America and among the safest in the world. It really was a great place to live and work. And then came DeBolshevik . . .
As to why, while the author accurately states that those who support quality of life crimes are viewed by the Left “as racists and bigots, unwilling to treat their neighbors with compassion,” it goes deeper than that. They view the broader criminal justice system, American society and the nation itself as rigged against colored people of color. Hence, the ending of broken windows policies, the anti-crime units in high-crime neighborhoods and so on. And that led to “Defund the Police” and massive rioting whenever a black is killed by a cop, a white, or a white Hispanic as the case may be. Of course, all of that is an absolute crock and used as the cassus belli to destabilize and overthrow societal order. And the only reason to destabilize and overthrow societal order is for those who lie about and pick at the scabs of racism is for them to seize power. Period.
The aforementioned political terror committed in these instances by Antifa and BLM street goons, rhetorically sanctioned and almost assuredly funded by Leftists in and out of government goes hand in hand with the daily degradation from violent criminals, lunatics liberated from the asylums as well as the drug abusers, vagrants and derelicts littering the streets with trash, used needles and feces. Two distinct tactics, but the ultimate goal is the same: degrade and destroy society in order to grab absolute power. Fools who rail against law and order do not understand that ultimately, there will be law and order. It will be the law of a New Order, if you catch my meaning.
CBD hit the nail on the head yesterday with his analysis of Eric Adams, (do not comment on old threads) and along with the booting of Boudin, it highlights a broader question mark about the citizenry who elected them in the first place. Boudin is a hardcore Maoist for sure. But that said, Eric Adams for all his blathering during his run for mayor last year of making NYC safer is no Rudy Giuliani. He, Adams, may have run as the anti-DeBolshevik but as one of the founders of 100 Blacks in Law Enforcement he has a lot in common with his predecessor. From his rap sheet at Discover the Networks:
Claiming to have been unjustly beaten by NYPD officers when he was 15, he has spent much of his professional career trying to expose what he views as widespread police racism. The “culture of policing” in “communities of color,” Adams says, is based on a “Bull Connor mindset” which presumes that “black equals crime,” and that “using violence extremely quickly” against black suspects is appropriate.
In 1995 Adams co-founded 100 Blacks in Law Enforcement Who Care, an organization that protests against police practices which it views as racist and discriminatory. During the 1990s as well, Adams served as president of the Grand Council of Guardians, a national organization of black police officers.
Adams was angered when the management of Irving Plaza, a ballroom-style music facility in Manhattan, reneged on its agreement to serve as the venue for an August 2000 hip-hop concert, due to concerns that violence might erupt in response to one of the scheduled performers, known as “dead prez,” who was famous for pro-violence songs like Cop Shot and Assassination. “It would be naive to think it is not possible,” said Adams, that police pressure had caused “dead prez” to be blacklisted by the city. “The hip-hop community has been classified as [an] enemy of the state by law enforcement agencies,” Adams stated, but “hip-hop is no different than any other art form, any other culture, any other group of youths attempting to express themselves.”
In the spring of 2006, Adams and his “100 Blacks” organization released their Annual Report in which they gave New York City Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly a grade of “F” for promotions and assignments, and a “D” for recruitment and retention. Adams’s principal complaint was that “91% of the NYPD uniformed personnel in the rank of captain or above are Caucasian.” But in fact, fully 56% of blacks who had passed the Department’s most recent test for captain were promoted to higher ranks, compared to only 39% of similarly qualified whites. Moreover, Kelly had already promoted more black chiefs than his two predecessors – Ben Ward and Lee Brown, both of whom were black – combined.
So, he’s a lying racialist who’s also a huge fan of Calypso Louie Farrakhan. How shocking. Getting back to my questioning of the electorate in both San Francisco and New York, it’s a puzzler to me how on the one hand San Franciscans can vote for that fiend, although he did only win by about a 2% margin, and New Yorkers can fall for DeBolshevik, twice, in elections that had historically low voter turnouts. Is it more of a function of a younger electorate that has no collective memory? I guess given the nature of academia these days that certainly might well be the case. After suffering for nearly 30 years under John Lindsay, Abe Beame, Ed Koch and David Dinkins the city voted for a Republican and he turned a shit-hole into a paradise. Why couldn’t present day New Yorkers? I have my issues with Curtis Sliwa, and maybe personality-wise he was not the ideal candidate, but had he won, if nothing else, he’d have waged total war on crime. Of course, the pushback from Albany notwithstanding. In any case, the writing so far is on the wall and Eric Adams is going to fail because thanks to Chinese COVID, no one wants to go back to work and more importantly, the racialists in his party will not tolerate the re-criminalization of crime. And his history shows he is one of them, despite his campaign promises to the contrary.
San Francisco? Yeah, I get it. That city makes New York look like deepest red state America in comparison, or at least it used to. But people there and in every damned blue city have got to wake the hell up and realize that it is they who are voting for their own destruction when they reflexively keep voting Democrat. Maybe its because the stereotypes and brainwashing are just too ingrained in their collective conscious to do anything else. That and the drumbeat from the classroom to the television/internet is constant and unrelenting in poisoning the mind and reinforcing the false perceptions. That said, they did oust what normally one has to consider to be a poster boy for the Left. Aside from not being a tranny or a colored person of color, he checks all the right left boxes. And yet, the people of one of the deepest of deep blue bastions kicked him the hell out. The question now is, who will they replace him with? Moving beyond Boudin, there’s Newsom as well as whoever replaces the decrepit Feinstein and this Alex Padilla and all the rest who now have a stranglehold on that state. And speaking of the brilliantine fraud with the Pepsodent smile. . .
“Across the country, Republicans are attacking our fundamental rights as Americans. Destroying democracy, stripping a woman of the right to choose, and standing idly by as gun violence claims far too many lives.
CA is the antidote — leading with compassion, common-sense and science. Treasuring diversity, defending democracy, and protecting our planet.
Here’s to continuing that fight.”
California also leads the nation in average fuel prices and in poverty. It suffers from electricity blackouts during peak demand periods, thanks to overly ambitious green energy policies that Newsom himself admitted were a problem.
Despite its wealth, and high taxes, the state is near the bottom of educational achievement and is suffering a violent crime wave. Its demographic diversity masks a political monoculture that has seen the Democratic Party govern virtually without opposition, leading to an exodus of small business owners and middle-class families who cannot afford the cost of living.
Though Newsom imposed — and defied — draconian coronavirus restrictions, the state did not do much better than states that did not impose such lockdowns, or that ended their lockdowns after a short period of time and reopened their economies.
The state is also in the midst of a crippling drought and has failed to get to grips with a persistent wildfire problem.
And tomorrow, we have the J-6 Kangaroo Kourt Gong Show to look forward to while innocent patriots continue to rot in jail and have their lives destroyed by Garland’s Reichsministerium of (in)Justice.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “We are a country in trouble.” Have We Become Amerika?
- “Environmental-Social-Governance investing is an ideological weapon of the woke Left, now infecting the financial markets. But that does not mean companies should stop trying to be more virtuous.” Is ESG a Scam?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The charges coincide with the January 6 committee’s stated goal of exposing the ;coordinated, multi-step effort to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election and prevent the transfer of power,’ members said in an advisory, CNN reported.” DOJ Slaps Proud Boys Leaders With “Seditious Conspiracy” Charges as Dems Prepare for Primetime January 6 Hearings
- “Anat Shenker-Osorio, the founder of ASO Communications, a left-wing political consulting firm, says that the hearings will motivate Democrat base ‘surge voters’ and ‘swing voters.’” (not bloody likely; not like $7.00 a gallon gas will, toots – jjs) Democrats Admit the True Purpose of J6 Hearings
- Michael Goodwin: “Perhaps the solution is to label the Thursday show as ‘based on a true story’ rather than claiming to be actually true. That would also be more accurate, given that viewers are only going to see and hear a version of events that fits a distinctly partisan narrative.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi and the Dems’ Jan. 6 Dog & Baloney Show
- Jeffrey Lord: “The corrupt January 6 committee goes public.” Liz-ard Cheney and the Cult of Washington Insiders
- Cheney’s Trump-endorsed primary challenger, attorney Harriet Hageman: “Liz Cheney has now gone beyond her failure to represent Wyoming’s interests and is now complicit in Democrat plans to permanently silence the people of Wyoming.” Liz-ard Cheney’s Precious J6 Committee Wants to Screw Over Her Constituents By Nuking the Electoral College
- “You know, there ought to be at least three propositions on which all of us can agree. Number one, violent crime is always unacceptable, and should be punished severely. Number two, hate is wrong. And number three, the machinery of the federal government should not be used as a tool to target and persecute your political opponents. Ted Cruz Delivers Dagger to Left Over Their “Efforts to Politicize Acts of Violence”
- “Last week, the judge doxed one of the jurors in the We Build the Wall case in New York.”SDNY Political Witch Hunt Against ‘We Build the Wall’ Ends in Hung Jury
THE ECONOMY, STUPID, & THE DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL,
- Donald Trump warned voters that if Biden won the 2020 election, the price of gas would reach at least $7 per gallon. “If Biden got in, you’d be paying $7, $8, $9. Then they’d say ‘get rid of your car!’” Gas Prices Soar to 10th Consecutive Record Day High $4.91
- But, but, but I thought the economy was booming? Biden’s Own Junta Admits “Historically High” Energy Prices Aren’t Going Away Anytime Soon
- “The Biden [junta] has reportedly considered addressing the declining refining capacity, but has yet to act on the issue.” Massive Oil Refinery On Track to Shut Down Amid Fuel Supply Shortages, Record Prices
- “Stabenow attacked oil and gas companies in mid-May, accusing them of ‘making prices at the pump go up and up so that they can continue to make record-high profits.’” Tone-Deaf: While Americans Suffer Inflation, Dem Senator Brags About Avoiding Gas Prices With Her EV
- “Responding to questions about record high gas prices Monday, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre completely copped out by saying that Americans aren’t as bad off as people in Europe where prices are higher.” Video: White House Tells Americans They Have It Better Than Europeans On Gas Prices
- “Recession will be hard to avoid.” (they misspelled “depression” – jjs) World Bank Issues Dire Economic Warning, Hints At 1970s-Era Stagflation
- “I am ready to retire the word transitory,” Yellen said at an event in December. “I can agree that that hasn’t been an apt description of what we are dealing with.” (unmitigated, avoidable disaster – jjs) Janet Yellen Admits She “Could Have Used a Better Term Than Transitory” to Describe “Unacceptable” Inflation
- “In recent years, the central bank has pushed a record amount of money into the financial system—now, as it finally begins to tighten monetary policy, it may face another obstacle.”The Fed’s Amazing Journey
- “Institutional home purchases are pricing potential homeowners out of the market.” Buying Out the American Dream
- Betsy McCaughey: “The nation is moving recklessly fast to make remote and hybrid working permanent without anticipating the harm to the world’s largest economy. . . Zealots bashing America’s work culture and calling for an end to workplaces and 40-hour weeks aren’t telling you that these changes will likely require you to lower your standard of living. Societies that produce less have less.” America Sees to Get Back to Work — In Person
- “New York’s under-21 ban is startlingly similar to a California law that a U.S. circuit court struck down in May. The Ninth District Circuit Court of Appeals on May 11 ruled that California’s law banning individuals under 21 from purchasing semiautomatic rifles is unconstitutional.” New York Passes Gun Ban Weeks After Federal Court Declares Similar Law Unconstitutional
- He criticized political figures in Washington, DC for failing to rise above their political calculations and demonstrate “real courage” to support gun control laws. (GFY – jjs) At the White House, Matthew McConaughey Calls for Politicians to Seize “Window of Opportunity” for Gun Control
- “The laws and regulations currently in place are arbitrary and capricious and, therefore, have no business hobbling our Second Amendment rights.” It’s Time for the Supreme Court to Put Restrictive Gun Laws to Bed
- “Americans deserve the chance to protect themselves from rampaging mobs and (God forbid) the government itself if tyranny arises.” Because the AR-15 Can Deter a Mob
- “Red flag laws are simply gun confiscation under another name.” Red Flags Stand For Tyranny
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “His recall — in the country’s most left-wing city — sends a warning to left-wing prosecutors nationwide, dozens of whom have been elected in the past few years with the help of millions of dollars in spending by left-wing billionaire [and admitted Nazi collaborator] George Soros.” San Francisco Voters Recall Radical D.A. Chesa Boudin: Warning to Left-wing Prosecutors Nationwide
- “The NYC Health Dept. shows how to use them ‘safely.'” Sanctuary Cities Now Provide Sanctuary For Deadly Illegal Drugs
- “Men who commit violent and sexual crimes have claimed to be women and, in some cases, been placed in women’s jails and prisons without undergoing a medical transition. . . ‘In the federal prisons alone, there are said to be over 900 biological males housed in women’s prisons, resulting in massive and ongoing civil rights violations and other torts against women inmates daily’: Harmeet K. Dhillon,” Men Keep Committing Heinous Crimes, Then Identifying as Women After Being Arrested. The Media is Playing Along
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The Ruling Class has used Jan. 6 to wage a jihad against its political opposition, including an assault on our most basic rights such as free speech. . . In the video, Aaron Mostofsky, son of a Brooklyn Supreme Court judge, explains why he was compelled to come to the Capitol, namely ‘to express . . . [his] opinion as a free American . . . that this election was stolen.’” (this J-6 Kangaroo Court spectacle on ABC should be quite interesting, along with disgusting – jjs) YouTube is Now Censoring Journalism for the Biden Junta
- “The announcement comes weeks after the Democrat governor announced an executive order establishing a police unit dedicated to combatting “hate speech.” New York Requiring Social Media Companies to Report “Hateful Conduct”
- “The campaign’s move follows the Soros-linked purchase of Hispanic radio stations, forming the ‘Latino Media Network,’ which is ‘meant to disinform the community,’ according to the DeSantis campaign.” DeSantis Campaign Fights Back Against Nazi Collaborator Soros’ Media Manipulation Targeting Hispanic Voters
- “Social media giant accused of aiding hardline regime.” (just like here at home – jjs)Congress Wants To Know Why Meta Is Censoring Iranian Dissidents
- “Could be ousted.” CNN Deliberates the Future of Liberal Staff: Report
- “I’m a recruiter. It’s a small, small, small industry. Smaller than you think. Same with HR. So, if you’re looking for a job, or maybe trying to keep a job, maybe, just maybe think about what you’re putting on social media,” she said. WATCH: Unhinged HR Professional Rants Against Canadian Truckers’ Convoy, Threatens Their Jobs
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “As food scarcity starts to be a concern for Americans, California’s bureaucrats now place the needs of insects over farmers. The fruit from this decision will likely be bitter.”California Court Puts Bees in Category of Fish and Aquatic Life Under State Endangered Species Law
- Tom Cotton: “. . . when gas is approaching $5-a-gallon on average across the country — $7 and $8 in some states — the fact that Biden White House is focused on solar energy as opposed to getting gas price under control really tells you where their priorities are.”Republicans Push Back on Biden’s Use of (Emergency) Defense Production Act to Advance His Green Energy Agenda
- David Harsanyi: “The Defense Production Act empowers the president to intervene in private industry for national security emergencies, not act like an autocrat.” Biden’s Latest Abuse of Power Will Make Energy More Expensive
- “Why do we have every appearance that there is no actual climate crisis, while seeing growing evidence of where the actual disinformation is found in this issue?” Selling Global Warming to Eskimos
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “. . . had he stayed and fought, he would forced Treanor and the Georgetown University faculty to practice their blacklisting out in the open. They would have certainly tried to fire him eventually, but by making them do so Shapiro would accomplished something — revealing to the world that dictators run this university. His fight might have even have rallied the decent people at Georgetown to his flag, and possibly forced a positive change.”Today’s Blacklisted American: Georgetown University Succeeds in Blacklisting Conservative for Having Opinions
- The embattled law professor resigned Monday after Georgetown concluded that the tweet—which criticized [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s pledge to nominate a black woman to the Supreme Court—”denigrated individuals based on race, gender, and sex,” according to a report from the law school’s Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Affirmative Action reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon. How Georgetown Law School Used Ilya Shapiro’s Apology Against Him
- “They undermine the spirit undergirding our political community.” The Immoral Heart of Biden’s Loan Cancellations
- “A recent Fed report suggests that the college debt problem isn’t as bad as we think—though it might feel more burdensome to those not satisfied with their educations.” Debts and Regrets
- “These numbers (from 47 states and the District of Columbia) were collected from the CDC’s WONDER and WISQARS online databases, which contain the CDC information on deaths in the U.S. and a variety of data for epidemiological research. The abortion numbers were collected from the CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, Abortion Surveillance for 2019.” CDC Data: 204.5 Times More Babies Killed by Abortion Than by Firearms Among Kids Ages 1-19
- “The attack occurred at CompassCare, where vandals broke windows and set fire to the structure’s medical office, adding graffiti with the words ‘Jane Was Here,’ a phrase used by a group called Jane’s Revenge that has claimed responsibility for similar attacks nationwide.Pro-Life Group Says Abortion Activists Firebombed Buffalo, NY Location
- “Pro-abortion reactions to the Dobbs leak reveal idolatry for what it is.” The Abortion Sacrifice
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “Recently released handwritten notes reveal the FBI either lied or U.K. intelligence fed information to the U.S. agents investigating Donald Trump and his associates.” Why Handwritten FBI and DOJ Notes the Special Counsel Just Released Are Huge
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “In a post sent to Laxalt’s followers last week, Adam Laxalt’s mother, Michelle, condemned the attacks as the ‘lowest of the low.’” Nevada GOP Senate Candidate’s Team Silent On Attacks Against Opponent’s Parentage
- “The Biden White House finally issued a D-Day message but a bit late.” How Do You Overlook D-Day?!
- “. . . there was ‘substantial evidence’ that [Marine Gen. John R.] Allen, who spoke at the Democrat National Convention in 2016, made ‘willful’ ‘violations’ of the Foreign Agents Registration Act.” Feds Seize Data From Retired Four Star General Who Now Works at Leftist Think Tank
- PJ Media state by state recaps. Results From Primaries in Seven States
- “Newsom faces a runoff election in November against the second-place finisher in the primary election, who has yet to be determined.” Gavin Newsom Celebrates Primary Win, Declares California the “Antidote” for America
- “Billionaire mall magnate Rick Caruso is headed to a runoff election with Rep. Karen Bass after both candidates failed to garner the 50% of the vote needed to win Tuesday’s election for mayor of Los Angeles. . . The two candidates will now face off on Nov. 8 for the right to replace term-limited Mayor Eric Garcetti.” LA Mayoral Election Heads to a Runoff
- “Pritzker, allies on track to spend staggering $32 million to sink Richard Irvin.” (this primary is on June 28th – jjs) Dems Go All In To Defeat Black Veteran in GOP Gubernatorial Primary
* * * * *
- “I mean, how do you sit around in a room and say to each other, I’ve got it. We’re going to put Joe on a comedy show, so we have lots of people laughing when they can’t afford the gasoline. They’re worried about getting mugged, raped or killed. They’re worried about all the illegal immigrants; they can’t afford to go and buy groceries anymore. But boy, they’re going to love Joe as a comedian.” Newt Gingrich: Biden’s Staff “Must Be Insane” to Book Him on a Comedy Show
- “. . . You were just supposed to play him on TV.” Face it, Joe, You Were Never Supposed to Be President
- “Democrat Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards vowed to call a special session of the state legislature to pass a new congressional map with two majority black districts during a news conference last night. Edwards originally vetoed the maps passed by the Louisiana Republican-controlled legislature, claiming they were unrepresentative of the interests of black voters who make up almost one-third of the population of Louisiana.” Federal Obama-Appointed Hack-in-Black Tosses Out Louisiana Congressional Maps Bolstering Republicans
- “Elections analyst Geoffrey Skelley argued that [non-Loggins Jim] Messina might be missing part of the larger picture, noting that Maloney had opted to run in Congressional District 17 rather than defend his current seat in Congressional District 18.” (the real bigger picture is the Junta’s destruction, not internecine Democrat fighting – jjs) Obama Campaign Manager: The “Dumb Shit” Titty Caca AOC is Doing Could Cost Democrats the House
- “State Sen. Alessandra Biaggi, a two-term incumbent, announced in May that she would challenge [Sean Patrick] Maloney after the incumbent decided to move to the more Democrat-friendly 17th District from his current 18th. Biaggi defeated a more moderate Democrat in a 2018 primary, and became one of former Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s chief critics in the state assembly.” Titty Caca Ocasio-Cortez Endorses Left-Wing Challenger To Dem Campaign Chief
- “If the Democrats have a motto, it probably ends with ‘— for thee, but not for me.’ Their recent behavior in Georgia explains why that phrase should hang around Democrats’ necks like an albatross.” Georgia Democrats Freak Out When Republicans Take a Page From Their Playbook
- “A majority of New Yorkers say their city is headed in the wrong direction under Democrat mayor Eric Adams, according to a Siena College poll released Tuesday.” Another Liberal City Is Losing Faith in Its Liberal Leadership
- Robert Spencer: “If we’re lucky, the entire coalition will break apart before it can realize the fullness of its insidious agenda for the United States.” (funny that Bro-Fo gets raked over the coals by the same Koran-thumpers who seem to have forgotten the concept of taqqiay – jjs) Left’s Coalition Cracking: Ilhan Bro-Fo Omar/Nur/Burqawitz/Ikeeelyou Enrages Muslims by Wishing Gays a Happy Pride Month
- “Many in the pro-family movement have despaired at our weak-kneed politicians. But it doesn’t have to be this way.” Defeating This Gender-Bending Republican Will Help Protect American Women Nationwide
- “Biden’s misbegotten [junta] is the last of the Democrats’ trademarked ‘deals’: New Deal, Fair Deal, New Frontier, Great Society, and whatever other branded scam they’ve sold voters since. ” Progressive America is the Twilight Zone
- “The threat to the GOP in 2024 will come not from the Left but rather from a potential schism between Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis.” Trump’s Growing Rivalry With DeSantis Must Be Contained
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Though the changes since early May are small, they make clear that the war’s battlelines have now become very clear. While Russia is very slowly but successfully taking ground in the center regions of its invasion, the Ukraine has been just as slowly but successfully retaking territory at the invasion’s outer edges.” The Ukraine War: After a Third Month of Fighting the Battle Lines Clarify
- “Russia is never going to stop.” Ukraine: Zelenskyy Describes Severodonetsk and Lysychansk as Dead, Russia Hands Over Mariupol Fallen
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Boris Johnson survived a vote of no confidence among Tory MPs by 211 to 148 votes earlier tonight and thus remains Leader of the Conservative party and Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. . . Yet immediately after the result was announced, most commentators and a good many anti-Johnson Tory rebels were declaring their belief that Johnson had simply not done well enough, would continue to face additional unrest, and was still at risk of being ousted as party leader well before a general election.” Boris in the Last Chance Saloon Again
- “Ayoob Entezari reportedly returned home after the party with food poisoning symptoms and later died in the hospital. Before his death, he was allegedly working on new missiles and drones at a research and development center in the provincial capital of Yazd.” (Jewish COVID vs Jewish lightning; discuss! – jjs) Iranian Scientist Found Dead After Developing Top Secret Missiles
- “Iran, already straining under U.S. sanctions over its collapsed nuclear deal, has been mourning the deaths of at least 41 people killed in a building collapse in the country’s southwest.” (Jewish lightning or crumbling third world infrastructure? Probably the latter. Too bad it wasn’t a trainload of mullahs, IRGC members. Or nuke techs on their way to a reactor? – jjs) Train Derailment in Iran Kills at Least 17, Injures 50
- UN atomic watchdog IAEA: Iran has “not provided explanations that are technically credible in relation to the Agency’s findings at three undeclared locations.” UN Says Iran Not Giving “Credible” Answers on Uranium Found at Undeclared Sites
- “China is allegedly holding a groundbreaking ceremony for a new naval facility on Thursday in the northern portion of Cambodia’s Ream Naval Base, officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told The Washington Post. When completed, the approximately 75-acre naval facility will become China’s first military base in the Indo-Pacific region, an area of strategic significance.” China is Secretly Building a Military Base in Key Strategic Region: Report
- “Allison Fluke-Ekren, 42, provided more than 100 women and girls — some as young as 10 years old — with military training on behalf of the failed radical Islamic caliphate in Syria, according to federal prosecutors.” (I thought she was at the Capitol on J-6 or at a Virginia school board meeting – jjs) Kansas Mom-Turned-ISIS Battalion Leader Allison Fluke-Ekren Pleads Tuilty to Terrorism Charge
- Robert Spencer: “McDonald’s is accused of serving bacon to a Muslim family.” Hate Crime or Shakedown for Money?
- “Ahmad Saleem presented award, allowed into room full of kids.” (kid-kids not goat kids, but the confusion would be understandable – jjs) CAIR Sex Offender Gives Keynote Speech at Pakistani Annual Boys Party
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “America remains vulnerable to pathogens.” (terrorists including the Democrat-Left – jjs)What Terrorists Learned from Chinese COVID
- Chinese speaking users of the site have translated the document and it has been circulating online. According to the U.K. Defense Journal, the leak illustrated the shell’s muzzle velocity at ambient temperatures, as well as its efficiency against rolled and homogeneous armor (RHA) and a range of factors that could affect the shell’s trajectory. If the image is authentic, it is the first known internal documentation of “one of the [People’s Liberation Army’s] main tank killing rounds.” (deception by the Chi-Coms or major security screw-up? – jjs) Gamer Leaks Classified Chinese Intel To Win Argument
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “In Minnesota, democracy dies by contract.” A Disturbing Precedent for America
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “. . . that Parker could get so far into one building, where rockets are assembled, is quite worrisome, considering the ‘hate Musk’ campaign that is growing on the left. These people willfully riot and bomb facilities. SpaceX must take this trespass as a warning that worst could happen if it doesn’t tighten security at all its facilities, especially Boca Chica.”Woman Arrested for Trespassing at SpaceX’s Boca Chica Facility
- “This approval, combined with recent approvals of Starlink in the Philippines and Nigeria, continues the steady expansion of Starlink service globally.” France Re-Approves Starlink Service
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The Fairness in Women’s Sports Act passed the Republican-led state legislature and became law after Democrat Gov. John Bel Edwards agreed to neither approve nor veto the bill.”Louisiana Bans Transgender Athletes from Women’s Sports
- “Scott Wiener, a gay politician who represents San Francisco, weighed in Tuesday on Republican Texas Rep. Bryan Slaton’s promise to introduce legislation banning children from drag shows after pictures of children attending a drag show in a Texas bar went viral.”California Democrat Who Pushed Easing Sex Offender Requirements For Sodomy With Minors Suggests Adding “Drag Queen 101” To School Curriculums
- “The report noted that Anthem insurance said ‘gender reassignment surgery’ could cost more than $186,000.” (I’ll pull the miscreant’s balls off through his mouth, for free – jjs) Obama’s Judge Says Taxpayers Must Pay for “Sex-Change” Surgery
- “Hans, are we the baddies?” ‘Pride in the Park’ Event Targeted at Children Features Drag Queens and Satanists
- “It is only June 7, but you will be made to conform should you dare to commit the heresy of not celebrating Pride Month. It is not enough to mind your own business and adopt the live-and-let-live attitude that allows us to dwell together in a large, diverse nation. It is certainly not okay to question why we need an entire month dedicated to lauding where some Americans like to put their genitals or the increasingly absurd number of pronouns that now includes words like ‘cake.’” Was Seinfeld a Prophet?
- “Tucker Carlson’s new documentary terrifies the Left.” Ecce Homos
- “Matt Walsh’s blistering critique of transgender activism has the Left in full cancel mode.”They Don’t Want You to Watch What Is a Woman?
- “Perhaps if Western society thought a little bit more in terms of what we do and not in terms of what we so narcissistically feel, we would be in a different place.” Womanhood on Trial: A review of What is a Woman?
- “Real equality means recognizing that men and women often have different priorities.”What Women Want
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Pizza Hut joins several other corporations who have peddled leftwing ideology about sexual orientation and gender identity as children’s entertainment.” (pizza, progressive politicians and pedophilia seem curiously interrelated – jjs) No One Out-Sleazes the Hut: Pizza Hut Peddles Books About “Drag Kids”
- “Not beautiful either.” Jordan Peterson Weighs In on NFL’s First Transgender Cheerleader
- Dennis Prager: “The reason to worry about the future of America and Western civilization is not that its elites are composed of people with bad intentions; it is that the elites are composed of people devoid of wisdom.” (sorry Dennis, but Schwab, Soros, Fink, Obama et al have bad intentions which gives them a clear conscience to construct the gas chambers – jjs)If the Road to Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions, With What Do We Pave the Road to Heaven?
- Christian Toto: “The far-Left partisan and Man Show alum is reading the cultural tea leaves.”Is This Why Jimmy Kimmel Is Mulling Late Night Retirement?
- “Queen Elizabeth II’s Platinum Jubilee was a victory cry for Western values.” The Jubilee Cheer Heard Round the World
- “The fight totalitarians can never win.” Guerrilla Comedy
HITHER & YON
- “From black workers to Japanese-Americans to European Jewry, a history of bigotry across the board.” FDR, Racist President
- “What remnants of the Western endure will be the survival of American culture.” Westerns Are Us
FINALLY . . .
- The battle began on June 4, 1942, and ended on June 7 — and it represented not just a turning point in the Pacific theater but the first major naval defeat suffered by a previously unbeatable Japanese Imperial Navy. Military historians have referred to Midway as “the most stunning and decisive blow in the history of naval warfare.” ‘Stunning And Decisive’: U.S. Navy Commemorates 80th Anniversary of Victory at Midway
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.