Good morning, kids. Thursday and the J-6 kangaroo court did not convene yesterday due to the session being canceled on Tuesday. No explanation was given, but you can imagine that the news that the opening session that the show’s producers claimed would hold 330 million sets of eyeballs in rapt attention, but in the event was beaten out in the ratings by a rerun of Young Sheldon, might have had something to do with it.
The whole thing would be laughable in the extreme were this not the United States of America. But, let’s face facts. The United States of America as it was founded and as we had deluded ourselves into believing it to be is dead. After being slowly poisoned for at least half a century, it was smothered with a pillow on January 6th, 2021, the very day the murderers claim that they were the victim.
You might ask yourself, how the hell did we get here? It might not be the singularity, but one event that occurred 60 years ago comes close:
In June 1962, the radical organization Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) held a retreat in Port Huron, Mich. The powerful United Auto Workers (UAW) union owned the facility where the retreat took place and bankrolled the retreat itself.
The SDS had grown dissatisfied with the establishment left and sought to usher in what they called “participatory democracy” characterized by action rather than debate. On Friday, June 15, the SDS issued a manifesto that clocked in at a whopping 25,700 words and came to be known as the Port Huron Statement.
Tom Hayden, a core SDS member, wrote the first draft of the statement. Despite its immense length, the statement laid out what the SDS saw as the primary problems with the U.S. in the early paragraphs.
When we were kids the United States was the wealthiest and strongest country in the world; the only one with the atom bomb, the least scarred by modern war, an initiator of the United Nations that we thought would distribute Western influence throughout the world. Freedom and equality for each individual, government of, by, and for the people–these American values we found good, principles by which we could live as men. Many of us began maturing in complacency.
As we grew, however, our comfort was penetrated by events too troubling to dismiss. First, the permeating and victimizing fact of human degradation, symbolized by the Southern struggle against racial bigotry, compelled most of us from silence to activism. Second, the enclosing fact of the Cold War, symbolized by the presence of the Bomb, brought awareness that we ourselves, and our friends, and millions of abstract “others” we knew more directly because of our common peril, might die at any time. We might deliberately ignore, or avoid, or fail to feel all other human problems, but not these two, for these were too immediate and crushing in their impact, too challenging in the demand that we as individuals take the responsibility for encounter and resolution.
. . . At the time, the SDS didn’t make much of a splash. The media didn’t herald it as a major event, and it didn’t create immediate ripples. But what came after it did change the decade of the ’60s and the era that followed.
The SDS and the Port Huron Statement begat the anti-Vietnam War movement, the activism of earnest young civil rights activists, and the “free-speech movement” on college campuses. They also served as the genesis of the Weather Underground, the Chicago Seven, the sexual revolution, and the gay rights movement.
As radical as the New Left was at the time, its tenets are mainstream in today’s Democratic Party (and some of its ideas might even come across as outdated to this crop of leftists). Mohler puts it this way: “Many of the ideas that were considered radical 60 years ago are now absolutely mainstream, and for that matter, nowhere near the left of what we might call the New New Left in the United States. In particular, taking a snapshot of the Democratic Party.”
With all the upheaval of the ’60s, the New Left was just getting started. From the protests and action that characterized the student movements of that decade to the hold on left-wing power that the Baby Boomers (and some folks a few years older) still have, the SDS and its fellow travelers completed the “long march through the institutions.”
Chris Queen’s essay at PJ Media kind of dances around the nub of the issue, but Tom Hayden’s rap sheet at the invaluable Discover The Networks boils it down to its raw essence:
This document condemned the American political and economic system as the cause of international conflict and a variety of social ills — including racism, materialism, militarism, poverty, and hunger — both domestically and abroad.
In the immortal words of a 90’s one-hit-wonder, “whoomp, there it is.” It is bitterly ironic and disgusting in the extreme in that the parents of Tom Hayden and his ilk, who struggled through a lost decade of privation (thanks to fellow anti-America-as-founded traveler FDR) only to have their asses shot off in places like Anzio, Omaha Beach and Peleliu, others the death camps and the Einsatzgruppen, to ensure freedom for their progeny come home to suffer the unkindest cut of all — the indignity of spawning a generation of ungrateful bastards. But to be fair, a generation of ungrateful bastards isn’t born. It’s made.
Among his more insane ravings, Karl Marx purported that those who live in a free and prosperous society only think that they’re free and prosperous. “False consciousness” as he called it, or in other words, “Who’re you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?” It is laughable in the extreme when President Sponge Brain Shits Pants and his stooge press secretary insist that the American economy is stronger than ever, despite stagflation, $5.00 a gallon gas and shortages of baby formula. But flashback to 1962 and the fools who scribbled that bullshit of America and capitalism being the root cause of the world’s ills didn’t come up with that themselves. They were taught it by individuals like Antonio Gramsci and his disciples Herbert Marcuse and Theodore Adorno, among others. And they’ve swallowed it hook, line and sinker and have been swallowing it ever since.
After the societal upheavals of the 60s and early 70s, we (for sure me) thought that the coming of Reagan heralded a return to normalcy. Little did we know that that 12 year period from 1981-1992 was just a speed bump on an inexorable road to hell. The late Jerry Rubin cutting his hair, burning his SDS card and becoming a “yuppie” was an outlier. Most of his compatriots like Bill Ayers doubled down and became “educators” who raised subsequent generations of poisoned minds.
And their chickens are coming home to roost.
Jane’s Revenge, the group responsible for firebombing dozens of pro-life pregnancy centers throughout the country, has now threatened acts of domestic terrorism.
In an open letter issued to pro-life centers across the country, Jane’s Revenge took ownership for acts of violence and vandalism at pregnancy centers throughout the country and promised to escalate their tactics if pro-lifers continue operations as usual. The group declared:
Your 30 days expired yesterday. We offered an honorable way out. You could’ve walked away. Now the leash is off. And we will make it as hard as possible for your campaign of oppression to continue. We have demonstrated in the past month how easy and fun it is to attack. We are versatile, we are mercurial, and we answer to no one but ourselves.
Promising to take “increasingly drastic measures” without giving any details, the group said it will attack these centers both overtly and covertly until insurance companies and financial backers “realize you are a bad investment.” The manifesto continued:
From here forward, any anti-choice group who closes their doors, and stops operating will no longer be a target. But until you do, it’s open season, and we know where your operations are. The infrastructure of the enslavers will not survive. We will never stop, back down, slow down, or retreat.
After admitting the “joy” it finds in causing such destruction, Jane’s Revenge concluded its manifesto by addressing its supporters, encouraging them to take matters into their own hands wherever they see fit:
And for the allies of ours who doubt the authenticity of the communiqués and actions: there is a way you can get your beautiful proof that these actions are real. Go do one of your own. You are already one of us. Everyone with the urge to paint, to burn, to cut, to jam: now is the time.
. . . According to LifeNews, as many as 59 cases of “pro-abortion violence and intimidation” have been reported since the leak of the Supreme Court draft decision that aims to overturn Roe v. Wade. Catholic Vote has also documented as many as 23 cases of “attacks on pregnancy centers and pro-life groups” in the same time frame.
Let me ask the 10 asshole GOP senators who voted for “red flag” laws, does this shit qualify, despite the fact that no guns are involved? Does “Lavrenty” Garland have anything to say about this? Is this terrorism or is it a case of exuberant free speech that is to be celebrated? Those are rhetorical questions.
Elections have consequences. Stolen elections even more. It’s heartening that across the land more and more people see what is happening and are scared shitless. But that said, two to three generations of mind-numbed, fundamentalist cult-followers is something that we are going to have to deal with beyond mere elections if we are ever to even have the remotest chance of starting a way back to normalcy.
And when I say “deal with,” I mean in the most radical ways imaginable. You do not reason with evil. You destroy it.
God help us.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Over the past two decades, far too many citizens of the United States have willingly surrendered their rights and freedoms and now they are on the cusp of being un-restorable.”The Citizenry’s Willingness to Surrender their Freedoms Risks a Potential Dissolution or Civil War
- Victor Davis Hanson: “A real committee would also investigate the other, far larger and more lethal riots on iconic federal property months earlier.” What the January 6 Committee Might Have Been
- Daniel Greenfield: “It’ll take a hell of a peace circle to raise the dead.” “Peace Circles” Instead of Prisons Lead to Shootouts in Chicago
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “In an open letter issued to pro-life centers across the country, Jane’s Revenge took ownership for acts of violence and vandalism at pregnancy centers throughout the country and promised to escalate their tactics if pro-lifers continue operations as usual. The group declared: ‘Your 30 days expired yesterday. We offered an honorable way out. You could’ve walked away. Now the leash is off. And we will make it as hard as possible for your campaign of oppression to continue. We have demonstrated in the past month how easy and fun it is to attack. We are versatile, we are mercurial, and we answer to no one but ourselves.'” (this is how you get death squads and star chamber vigilantes – jjs) Radical Abortion Group “Jane’s Revenge” Threatens Domestic Terrorism
- “Two masked individuals smashed a window and threw a lit flare into Washington state House Rep. Andrew Barkis’ office building in Olympia, Washington, on Monday.” Arsonists Firebomb Pro-Life Legislator’s Office In Latest Attack
- “Civil rights division chief Kristen Clarke criticized the centers following a Supreme Court decision issued in their favor in 2018. Clarke said the centers, which counsel pregnant women on alternatives to abortion, were ‘harmful’ and ‘predatory’ against women of color. She also referred to them with the hashtag, ‘ExposeFakeClinics.'” Pro-Life Facilities Are Under Attack. A Top DOJ Official Called Them “Fake Clinics.”
- “Nicholas Roske, the Left’s new hero?” Dear Justice Kavanaugh: “You Won’t Know What Hit You”
- “None of this is a surprise, to those who have been paying attention. Unfortunately, very few have been . . . Apparently, the management of the FBI under Wray, in league with the Democrats running the Biden administration, have decided that conservative agents should not have these rights, and are acting to punish any that dare exercise them.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Biden Junta Purging Conservatives From FBI
- “Today’s Democrat Party likes to call everything they don’t like a ‘threat to democracy.’ If someone cuts a Democrat off in traffic, it’s a threat to democracy. And the list of threats grows longer every day.” Who’s the Real Threat to Democracy?
- “This will escalate in a way that is very unpredictable and very unsafe.” Kavanaugh’s Neighbour Claims Pro-Abortion Protesters Are Threatening Homeowners; “Fuck You, Fuck Your Children”
- “The Uvalde, Texas school massacre was a testimony to the moral bankruptcy of modern America and the hollowing out of the American home.” The Communist Plot Behind School Shootings
* * * * *
- “The second public hearing of the House select committee investigating last year’s Capitol riot drew around 10 million total viewers Monday, less than half the audience that watched the committee’s primetime opening presentation last week.” Democrats’ January 6th Show Trial Episode 2 Falls Dramatically in Ratings and Episode 3 is Postponed
THE ECONOMY, STUPID, & THE DEMOCRAT WAR ON OIL,
- “This decline raises the possibility that the economy may contract for a second consecutive quarter, one conventional definition of an economic recession. The economy contracted at a 1.5 percent annual rate in the first three months of the year.” Atlanta Fed’s GDP Tracker Falls To Zero
- “The move is also expected to exacerbate financial pressures on Americans. In the immediate term, hiking interest rates often create higher rates on consumer and business loans, which ultimately slows the economy by forcing cuts to employer spending.” Fed Hikes Interest Rates and Issues Warning to Americans
- “Not Biden or the Fed.” New Talking Point: “Nationalism,” Immigration Restrictions and Downplaying Jan 6 Are to Blame — For 40 Year High INFLATION
- “Under the Biden [junta], rising prices have caused 67 percent of Americans to take money out of their savings accounts. Americans had saved around $2.5 trillion during the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic. Higher consumer prices and lower wages have caused 36 percent to spend a small amount from their savings, 23 percent to substantially deplete their savings, and 8 percent to completely drain their savings.” Two-Thirds of Americans Say Bidenflation is Eating Through Their Savings
- “The letter comes days after the national average price of gasoline hit $5 per gallon. Prices were $2.39 per gallon when President Joe Biden entered the Oval Office at the beginning of last year — contributing to overall inflation, which reached 8.6% for consumers and 10.8% for businesses as of last month.” Biden Sends Letter to Oil Companies Blasting Them for Profits, Demanding They Increase Oil Production
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] lecturing the oil industry about high prices is the height of hypocrisy,” Moore said in a statement distributed to the media. “If [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden is looking for someone to blame for high gas prices, he need only to look in the mirror. From day one this [junta] has waged an open war on fossil fuels, and working-class Americans are now paying the price.” Energy Advocates Fire Back at Joe Biden’s Letter Slamming Oil Industry: “Height of Hypocrisy”
- “The current tax in the state is 40.1 cents on diesel fuel, but it will increase to 49.2 cents per gallon in about two weeks, beginning July 1.” Connecticut Officials Announce Diesel Tax Hike, Increasing the Price Even More
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- This is like insisting a hormone-injected junk-tucking man in a bikini is Esther Williams. Oh, wait a second . . . Inept Criminal Jennifer Granholm: We Want Oil and Gas Companies “To Diversify” to Produce Clean Energy
- “There hasn’t been a single federal onshore oil and gas lease sale since Biden took office nearly 17 months ago. noted the long delays when asked whether she was concerned about BLM’s delays.“After a year and a half of the Biden ban on leasing, what’s another week or two? I’m not terribly concerned that the sales have been delayed for a matter of days up to a few weeks,” [Kathleen Sgamma, the president of fossil fuel industry group the Western Energy Alliance], told TheDCNF in an email. “We can surmise that Utah’s sale will likely be delayed as well. It sounds like these are slight delays for administrative purposes.” Biden Junta Bows to Environmental Activists, Quietly Delays Another Oil and Gas Lease Sale
- “It thus appears that — even though Musk announced today that the first orbital test flight of Starship will occur in July — SpaceX operations out of Boca Chica will be complex and difficult, badly hampered at all times by an imperious federal bureaucracy that is hostile to it. It also appears that SpaceX has recognized this sad reality. In its proposal submitted for this report, it limited the number orbital launches from Boca Chica to only five per year, far less than the proposed monthly test launches that Elon Musk said earlier this year they planned to do.” Our Oppressive Federal Government Really Does Want to Squash SpaceX
- “Automaker recalls 49,000 vehicles due to safety defect that ‘could cause a crash.'” Ford Pulls Plug on Peter “Puffer” Buttigieg’s $44,000 Electric SUV (Made in Mexico)
- “A cognitively dissonant world; desperately in need of more fossil fuels, while bloody-mindedly preventing their extraction. Albanese’s government is already wrestling with the bitter fruits.” Trouble in Oz for Albo and the Ghastly-Green Fourteen
- “Safety in exchange for freedom is the government’s oldest con game. And that is why the 10 Republican senators who have signed on for ‘compromise’ gun legislation may be the 10 most disgusting people in America today.” The 10 Worst Men in America
- “The latest bipartisan ‘gun control’ legislative proposal will hurt law-abiding, non-crazy Americans much more than it’ll hurt any potential mass shooter.” On Gun Control and Mental Health, Who Decides Who’s Crazy?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The announcement came a week after San Francisco recalled their own left-wing district attorney, Chesa Boudin, who was Gascón’s successor in that city, and also received $100,000 from Gascón’s political action committee to fight that recall.” Campaign to Recall Soros-backed L.A. D.A. George Gascón: We Have the Signatures
- “The Washington State Supreme Court makes it harder for cops to detain nonwhites.”“Stopped While Black” Becomes a Legal Defense
- “The weapons charge could have sent the career criminal back to prison for three years, but instead he was sentenced to two years’ probation and 20 days of time served, the paper said. A day before the shooting, Flores’ probation officer filed for a revocation hearing after the suspect allegedly assaulted his girlfriend last week, violating his probation, according to the report. Instead of being arrested and jailed, Flores was allowed to stay on the streets ahead of a June 27 hearing.” California Cop Killer Received Slap on the Wrist After Recent Weapons Arrest
- “In May of last year, the agency terminated a pair of senior employees who raised concerns about use of an encrypted messaging app.” New Mexico Governor’s Demand for State Agencies to Automatically Delete Records Could Affect Investigation Into Child Abuse Death
- “There was a time when a place could host a thing like this, maybe a little offensive, and the reaction would be ‘it’s just a guy playing a show, who does it hurt – it’s a free country.’” the venue said. “We aren’t living in that kind of free country anymore, for better or for worse.” (the fact that the show sold out, let alone a single ticket, and that Hinckley was set free, reveals much about how far we have degenerated as a society – jjs) Brooklyn Concert Venue Cancels Sold-Out John Hinckley Jr. Concert
- “Chen, who had to speak through a Chinese interpreter, told Superior Court Judge Ndidi Moses, ‘I didn’t know it was marijuana. I didn’t know.’” (I didn’t know foreigners with zero English skills could have this kind of job in the first place; do we check his green card or is that verboten in Massivetwoshits? – jjs) Bus Driver Charged After Blacking Out Behind Wheel, Says He “Didn’t Know” He Was Eating Marijuana-Infused Gummies
- “The first question is: Who is shooting?” Why Are They Shooting?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “As we now know, the Patriot Act was used far outside the scope originally intended. Innocent American citizens had their privacy violated, because the government knew how to pull our heartstrings while simultaneously playing on our worst fears. We should learn from that mistake and not repeat it. Mass government surveillance is terrifying, to say the least. There is a track record of misuse and abuse, as well as the inability of government and third-party storage centers to sufficiently protect against data breaches.” The EU Is Using Child Sexual Abuse to Excuse Privacy Rights Violations
- “Don’t believe the media when they say they want to play it straight.” An Implicit Admission That the “News” is Slanted
- “There’s really no other way to say it: White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre is really bad at her job.” Even With the Media Tossing Her Softballs, Biden Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre Can’t Get the Bat Off Her Shoulder
- “’We have to remember where this country was more than a year ago when he walked into office,’ she told CNN’s Don Lemon. And she thought that was a good talking point?” Karine Jean-Pierre Proves How Bad She Is at Her Job With One Statement
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “I’m sure it will be a terrible blow to America to lose all these brilliant young doctors, scientists, and other super-geniuses to whom we currently provide a home, but it’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make. Anyway, all our other resident aliens will need doctors and dentists and such back in their homelands when they return.” (Un)happy 10th Anniversary, DACA
- “While the courts have been essential in impeding Joe Biden’s immigration agenda, they should really be a last resort.” White House Border Policy Racks Up Losses in Court
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The 81-year-old Fauci is fully vaccinated and has received two boosters.” Anthony Fauci Tests Positive for Chinese Coronavirus
- “Why a scientist had to wash his hands and walk away.” Dr. Paul Alexander Video: “My Dealings With Fauci”
- “Chinese officials are bitterly clinging to failed zero-covid policies as millions are tested.” (I smell an attempt to quash brewing civil unrest and displeasure at Xi – jjs) Beijing Now Warning of “Explosive” Chinese COVID Outbreak
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Drag queens are entertainment. And you know what I’ll say that was totally not poll tested, I’d say this, ‘A drag queen for every school,’” Nessel added. Michigan AG Dana Nessel Calls for “A Drag Queen For Every School” During Woke Conference
- “The UCLA CRT Forward Tracking Project appears to be very well-funded, with the ability to use UCLA Law School staff and resources, and reflects the systemic power disparity favoring those promoting CRT.” UCLA Law School Launches Project To Track Anti-Critical Race Theory Efforts
- “The NSBA has seen its revenue from dues cut in half, and there are questions about its survival. Meanwhile, some other state school board organizations are looking at creating an alternative national school board organization.” Backlash Against NSBA Letter Accusing Parents of Being ‘Domestic Terrorists’ Continues
- “Activist judges set sights on school dress codes.” Skirt Requirement for Schoolgirls Violates Constitution, Appeals Court Rules
- “I was denied justice and I still believe that my First Amendment right to freedom of expression was violated.” Judge Rules Against Ex-UNL Lecturer Who Claimed School Violated Her Rights After She Harassed Conservative Student Group
- “Censorship these days takes many forms. Apparently, we don’t need a Disinformation Governance Board to do all the dirty work.” Sportsmanship Gives Way to Bullying and Censorship at Saint Vincent College?
- “The misguided proposal of universities to enforce racial equity.” Compelling Diversity and Punishing Dissent
- “The late Supreme Court justice’s mischaracterized 1978 Bakke opinion has given universities cover to discriminate on the basis of race.” Avenging Lewis Powell
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “Leftist groups are trying to influence elections when voters aren’t looking — and some in government are playing along.” An Election Scandal in Kansas May Be Underway in Other States
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- On October 23, 2018, Hunter wrote: “Beau owned a handgun issued by the state and I[t] was in the front glove compartment of his car. So f*** you … What right do you f***ing have Hallie. ….There are 5 guns in dads house. There are f***ing more weapons in your sons room then in an armory.” Report: Hunter Biden Reveals “There Are 5 Guns in Dad’s House” While Berating Sister-in-Law via Text
- “Hunter Biden has been revealed to be the president’s top advisor. So what kind of advice can we surmise the son is passing along to the father? And will it fly?” Joey B’s “Top Gun” Advisor
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “In order to authorize votes to be cast by someone else while out of the country, the Democrat wrote in a July 19 letter to the House clerk that he was ‘unable’ to be there in person because of the ‘ongoing public health emergency’ — the standard language used in proxy vote permission notes.” (anti-American, anti-Semitic liar; i.e. a typical Democrat – jjs)NY Dem Used Chinese COVID Rule to Vote By Proxy While Living it Up at HBO Star’s Wedding in France
- A Democrat? Lying? I’m shocked . . . Elaine Luria Said All Her Staffers Make a “Living Wage.” She Lied.
- “Although propane gas yields fewer carbon emissions than oil and coal, it is still considered a fossil fuel, and the massive installation at the Obama estate is not exactly environmentally friendly. . . Obama has consistently argued for the importance of fighting climate change and limiting fossil fuel emissions, saying that “no challenge poses a greater threat to our children, our planet, and future generations than climate change” and pledging to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 26-28% below 2005 levels by 2025.” Gas For Me But Not For Thee: Obama To Install Massive Propane Tanks In New England Mansion
- “Republicans send first Mexican-born woman to Congress in Dem stronghold.” Here’s Why the South Texas Special Election Spells Doom for Dems in November
- “Latino voters are seeing red.” Adios, Mambí
- “It’s always a race to the bottom with his party, but our [so-called quote-unquote “president”] is proving himself to be historically awful.” Why Not the Worst?
- “Obviously they’re tired of the border and tired of the inflation, the record inflation that we see. Their families are struggling alongside other families. So Mayra Flores winning this seat, she will be a congresswoman. This was a special election,” the congressman said.Rep. Pfluger: Republican Mayra Flores’s Win Is “the Beginning of the End of the Democrat Party in the Rio Grande Valley”
- “The [gibbering, wilted rutabaga installed as] president also misread the word ‘lesbian’ as ‘liberation’ when he was reading the title of an executive order he signed at the event.” Joe Biden Botches LGBTQI+ Acronym as He Condemns “Ultra MAGA” Agenda at Pride Celebration
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Despite evidence to the contrary, Americans now live in the best of all possible worlds. . . Joe Biden is fulfilling Obama’s promise. Biden is fundamentally transforming a nation of abundance into a place of scarcity and shortages. A nation known for stability is being fundamentally transformed into a nation of insecurity and fear. The Delaware Democrat is transforming America into a place where the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] describes colossal failure as unalloyed success and expects the people to clap approval. ” The Pangloss Presidency
- “[White House counsel Dana] Remus’ departure marks yet another White House official leaving Biden in recent weeks amid his poor polling numbers and the upcoming midterm election.” White House Counsel Dana Remus Leaves Biden
- “Even more shocking about Ryan’s remarks was the fact that they were made in the summer of 2019, a year before Black Lives Matter protests and riots rocked the nation following the death of George Floyd in Minnesota.” OH Democrat Tim Ryan Faces Backlash in U.S. Senate Race Over Past Comments Demonizing U.S. Justice System
- “Our government is designed to be by the people, for the people. But for too long, insiders in Madison have put the demands of the special interests over the needs of the people,” [GOP candidate Tim] Michels’ campaign said in a statement. “The insider-built system encourages politicians to spend more time making deals instead of crafting sensible public policy solutions.” Wisconsin Governor Candidate Introduces Plan to “Drain the Madison Swamp”
- “It’s also time to take note of the fact that some other luminaries of the left are abandoning their party.” Ron DeSantis Had a Brilliant, Funny Response to Elon Musk’s Support
- “Progressives here and abroad are proving Stein wrong. Unsustainable trends and policies can and do continue.” With Progressives In Charge, Stein’s Law Gives Way To Murphy Corollary
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Unprecedented defense pact would integrate Israeli, Arab armies.” From Peace Deal to Military Pact: Congress Wants Israel, Arab Allies To Unite Against Iran
- Study: Palestinian textbooks are “openly anti-Semitic and continue to encourage violence, jihad and martyrdom.” EU Releases Frozen Funding To Palestinian Authority for Textbooks Inciting Antisemitism and Jihad
- “Trade between the two was valued at more than $100 million last year, and both have enjoyed agricultural and scientific research grants worth more than $400,000 since the start of their partnership.” Arkansas Forges Major Economic Pact With Israel
- “They know what apartheid really means.” Black South Africans Denounce UN Report On Israel and the Palestinians
- “. . . And they’re primarily heading for Europe.” Survey: More Than Half of Young People Want to Leave Africa
- “When Muslim advocacy translates to killing Jews.” From “We are Hamas” to “Death to Israel” – Same Old CAIR
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “’Trust and confidence – both with the American people we are sworn to protect and across all levels of the chain-of-command – is the key to mission accomplishment and our effectiveness as a force,’ the statement added. ‘When members in the command lose confidence in senior leaders, the decision to remove them from their positions of leadership is warranted’. . . While it is not uncommon for a military branch to relieve top commanders of their positions due to a ‘loss of confidence,’ departures typically are spread out over a prolonged period.” (either their absolutely incompetent or else not down for the D-I-E struggle – jjs) Navy Fires Four Officers, Top Advisor, Over “Loss of Confidence”
- “Coalition forces detained a senior Daesh leader during an operation in Syria June 16,” a CJTF-OIR press release stated. “The detained individual was assessed to be an experienced bomb maker and facilitator who became one of the group’s top leaders in Syria.” U.S. Ground Raid Captures ISIS Leader In Syria
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “Documents show that thanks to regulatory tunnel vision and sweeping assumptions, the FDA created a worse problem than what it set out to solve.” Did the FDA Red Tape Cause the Baby Formula Shortage?
- “If Biden is intent on getting every American connected to broadband within the next decade, he should heed the call from the GAO to ensure that both the digital divide is closed and that less taxpayer money is squandered on superfluous, unaligned programs across his [junta].” Federal Auditor Says Bureaucracy Is Harming Efforts To Close Digital Divide
- “Local governments have pumped billions from speculative bond offerings into their underfunded pension portfolios—even as markets tank and recession looms.” Something Borrowed, Taxpayers Blue
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Using orbital images, an amateur space observer has detected evidence that an explosion had occurred at the Chinese Jiuquan spaceport some time in October 2021.” Evidence of Explosion in ’21 Detected From Orbital Images of Chinese Launchpad
- “Though it was always expected that the company would upgrade the cargo version of Dream Chaser it is presently building, until now it had been made no announcement to that effect. Moreover, until now Sierra Space has functioned much like the old big space companies, doing nothing without a contract from NASA. This effort to build a manned version of Dream Chaser is apparently occurring without any such contract. All Sierra has right now is a contract to launch cargo to ISS.” Sierra Space Developing Crewed Version of Dream Chaser; Will Train Astronauts
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The executive order will address the slew of Republican legislation banning transgender surgeries for minors and biological males from girls’ spaces — legislation dubbed by the Biden [junta] as ‘legislative attacks against LGBTQI+ children and families.’” Biden Directs HHS to Expand Access to Trans Sex Changes Surgeries, Including for Children
- “Claims from transgender activists that increased access to cross-sex hormones should decrease rates of suicide do not manifest in Greene’s data. Rather, the data show the opposite: suicide increases correlated to greater access to transgender medicine.” Report: Easier Access to Puberty Blockers for Transgender Kids Does Not Reduce Suicide Rates
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “While leftist elites obsess over the events of Jan. 6, the rest of the country is rightly concerned about the things that actually matter.” Jack Del Rio Was Right About the George Floyd Riots, and He Was Punished for It
- “A representative for the organization said it’s important to use ‘inclusive language’ like ‘pregnant people.’” ACLU Features Man Who Says the Words “Girl,” “Woman,” and “Wife” Were Historically Used to Demean Women as “Sluts”
- “A youngster of limited ability and intelligence has a public profile so much bigger than he deserves, leading one to ask ‘Who’s pulling the strings?'” Who Decided David “Camera” Hogg Is Newsworthy?
- “Patriots and the LGBTQIA+ movement display their values very differently this month.”Pride and Flags
HITHER & YON
- “Prudence looks different on each side of the Atlantic.” Was Burke Burkean
- “In June 1962, the radical organization Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) held a retreat in Port Huron, Mich. The powerful United Auto Workers (UAW) union owned the facility where the retreat took place and bankrolled the retreat itself.” (60 years later, the chickens have come home to roost and peck our eyeballs out – jjs) 60 Years Ago This Week: the Birth of the New Left
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.