Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and just to set the table, as it were, compare and contrast these two links.
Hayes interviewed “The Present Age” newsletter writer Parker Molloy about conservative media’s focus on gay and transgender people as well as drag queens. Molloy claimed that right-wing people are saying that “LGBTQ people are a threat to be around children” by passing legislation to ban kids from attending drag queen events and banning classroom discussion about sexual orientation and gender identity in early elementary school.
“The idea that introducing your child to any example of deviation from gender norms is child abuse, like, per se, right, that that itself [is child abuse]. That is an extreme, disgusting and a frankly kind of violent idea because it embeds a notion of child abuse,” Hayes said.
You got that? Chris Hayes declares that merely voicing opposition to drag queen story hour is “violent.” No room to debate or discuss or delve into what societal “norms” are, which he himself brings up. No. To oppose this is violent. Period end of story.
A person driving a Volkswagen Jetta slammed into a store selling pro-Trump merchandise in Easton, Massachusetts, on Thursday afternoon, prompting an investigation from local law enforcement officials. . .
. . . A different local news station reported that the police “took the driver into custody and towed the car from the store.” “Just before he did that, there was a little boy with his mother shopping right in that spot,” Keith Lambert, the store’s owner, told a local news station. “The clerk was about to go to the bathroom and he would’ve gotten hit.”
. . . Alleged photos of the vehicle show at least one anti-Trump bumper sticker on it that features a picture of Trump, and reads, “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
I have no way to reach Chris Hayes to comment on this but no doubt he’d describe it as a mostly peaceful car crash, and completely understandable given the circumstances. Meh, for me to even bring it up is the real act of violence, right Chris? I swear, I’d be rolling on the floor laughing my ass off were it not for my head exploding. With that, welcome to the upside-down world/mirror universe where we are through the glass, and darkly.
That bumper sticker. Ho. Lee Fook. Embroider it on a sampler and hang it next to Home Sweet Home. I can’t even put into words the insane level of irony of that situation. Sheer mind-numbed cluelessness and projection, just like those who believe the J-6 committee is “protecting our precious democracy” (*vomits) from evil insurrectionists, or that turning scores of American cities into Dresden is peaceful, justified protest, or that a guy in a bikini is a woman (despite apparently no one knowing the definition of that word) and on and on and on.
But it’s now gone beyond merely crazy. It’s dangerous. The Democrat-Left’s academia and media propaganda complex has so degraded the cognitive reasoning of at least two generations of Americans with the most absurd lies about their country, their family, their society and now themselves that they are at a point where they can and are being weaponized to commit atrocities.
Uvalde, TX is one example of a brain so warped and twisted that it lashed out in a burst of uncontrolled mass murder. On the other hand, we have BLM, Antifa and now this “Jane’s Revenge” whose rage and anger are being intentionally used and directed as weapons of mass political terrorism and intimidation.
More than 20 pregnancy resource centers and offices of pro-life groups have been attacked or vandalized since the leak of a draft Supreme Court opinion indicating that the justices are likely to overturn Roe v. Wade, according to Catholic Vote.
The militant abortion group Jane’s Revenge has claimed responsibility for a slew of these attacks, and this week allegedly issued a radical missive promising to continue violent attacks on pro-life clinics and organizations.
In response to inquiries regarding the alleged Jane’s Revenge “communique,” the FBI said Thursday evening that while it would not comment on specific groups, the bureau is “investigating a series of attacks and threats targeting pregnancy resource centers and faith-based organizations across the country.”
“The FBI takes all threats seriously and we continue to work closely with our law enforcement partners and will remain vigilant to protect our communities,” the bureau told The Daily Wire. “We would like to remind members of the public that if they observe anything suspicious or have information about potential threats to report it to law enforcement immediately, call their local FBI field office, or submit a tip to tips.fbi.gov.”
Yeah, they’ll get right on that. As soon as they can destroy the evidence that links them to the DNC, George Soros, Barack Obama or whoever. Meanwhile, you can bet your ass the FBI is sparing no expense and devoting full manpower on this crucially important case:
The FBI is reportedly investigating a Florida woman who found Ashley Biden’s diary in a rental home and sold it to a Right-wing investigative group.
A source close to the investigation told the Daily Mail that Aimee Harris is under investigation for allegedly selling Biden’s diary to Project Veritas for $40,000 in 2020. Harris found the diary under a mattress while staying in a house rented from a friend in Florida several weeks after Biden stayed there. . .
. . . Harris discovered Biden’s diary. In August, she contacted Robert Kurlander, a friend and convicted money-launderer, about the diary and the two reportedly decided to try and sell it. The diary later reportedly made an appearance at a GOP fundraiser in Jupiter, Florida, and was showed off to attendees.
Project Veritas became aware of the diary, and a week after the fundraiser, Harris and Kurlander flew to Washington, D.C., to meet with Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe. While no deal for the diary was struck at the time, Project Veritas later reportedly agreed to purchase the diary for $40,000.
. . . Project Veritas is facing federal scrutiny for its role in the diary fiasco. FBI agents raided the residences of O’Keefe and two others who were working for Project Veritas at the time. The bureau began investigating the group for its role in allegedly stealing the diary.
No stone left unturned. First Stoner Son of president Sponge Brain Shits Pants? Not so much. The republic is in good hands, my friends. Hallelujah.
The crisis currently facing our nation is a crisis of faith – faith in the Constitution that has shaped our destiny, faith in the rule of law, and faith in the principle of equality before the law. The root cause of the lawlessness that is consuming our country is the monopoly of the executive power in Washington by a political party that has fallen under the control of the radical Left. This Left describes itself as “progressive,” but is focused on the goal of “re-imagining” American institutions and principles, in other words of dismantling the constitutional order that created the prosperity and freedoms that have shaped this country since its beginnings. Having been born into this political Left and then rejected it, I have acquired an intimate perspective on its nature, and the threat it poses to the American future, which is grave. I was raised by Communists who always referred to themselves as “progressives,” and were sworn enemies of America and its institutions, as was I. We saw ourselves as warriors for social justice, acting on the “right side” of history.
We could not have been more mistaken. The “moral arc” of history is not “bent towards justice,” as progressives like to say. If it were, the 20th Century would be the most enlightened instead of the scene of the greatest atrocities and oppressions on human record. Worse yet, for this progressive myth, these atrocities and oppressions were perpetrated by progressives in the name of “social justice”. . .
. . . On my way out of the Left, I spent several years re-thinking what I had believed, and trying to understand the nature of the cause that I had served. Perhaps, my most profound and certainly most disturbing conclusion was that revolutionaries were by nature – and of necessity – criminals, who would routinely lie and break laws to achieve their ends. Every radical who believed in a “revolution” or a “re-imagining” of society from the ground up, every progressive who believed in a “fundamental transformation of America” as Barack Obama described his own agenda on the eve of his 2008 election, was a criminal waiting to strike. . .
. . . Before President Obama – a constitutional law professor – decided to break America’s immigration laws and grant 800,000 illegals resident status, he admitted to his fellow Americans on 22 public occasions that he had no constitutional authority to do so – none. Creating such an amnesty by executive order was illegal and unconstitutional. And he knew it. But he did it anyway because to him and his party, violating the fundamental law of the land was justified because the system that had created the law was oppressive and unjust – racist. In committing this crime against the nation he led, Obama was guided by a radical ideology that justified the illegal means as a victory for “social justice”. . .
. . . As a former radical I understood how high the stakes had become with Obama’s election. Since the Right was defending America’s freedoms while the Left was paying lip-service to patriotic pieties but intending nothing less than the destruction of constitutional order, I also understood that the rhetorical disparity between the two factions posed a grave threat to America’s future. . .
. . . Democrats regard the criminal riots that took place in the summer of 2020, as social justice. The riots cost $2 billion in property damage, killed scores of people and eventually thousands as their “De-Fund the Police” campaign triggered a record crime wave in America’s major cities. Democrats regard criminal lawlessness and mayhem as understandable responses to what they perceive as “social injustice” – courts and the law be damned. To them, mass lootings are “reparations,” and individual robberies and thefts a socialist redistribution of wealth. If you are in a battle of words – which is the nature of political warfare – and you are calling your enemies “liberals,” portraying them as not really understanding the gravity of what they are doing, while they are calling you “white supremacists” and “Nazis,” you are losing the war.
It’s a long read but well worth your time. While it does shed light on my observations about Leftist cognitive dissonance, projection, Dunning-Kruger-ism, etc. as well as the dangerous situation we are in, Horowitz’s call to take back the language, though important, I think might be too little and too late. I think we are now way past the point insofar as waging rhetorical war and debate. At least with them. Where it is valuable is in dealing with reasonable folks who are now fully aware of the catastrophe of Democrat-Leftist policies on their lives.
If we can secure the instrumentalities of government and most crucially education for a period of quite a number of years or even decades, we must somehow deprogram as much as half the nation. As for the mass of true believers that will no doubt still remain, they must be prevented from ever coming anywhere near even the lowest levels of power and influence.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Mollie Hemingway: “Americans outside the narrow confines of the media aristocracy find the Stalinist show trial neither urgent nor important.” The Corporate Media Aristocracy is Completely Out of Touch on What’s Important and Urgent
- “The Biden [junta’s] executive order encouraging ‘affirming care’ and gender transition is final confirmation that support for procedures deforming and sterilizing children goes to the top of the American power structure.” A Blight on the Presidency and the Nation
- David Horowitz: “Driving America towards the abyss. . . Radicals believe . . . that ‘social justice’ requires them to dismantle the social order, and ‘due process’ along with it. Radicals are not ‘reformers.’ In the name of social justice, they refuse to be bound by the laws and procedures that an unjust and oppressive ‘ruling class’ has created. The end justifies the means.” “Radicals” Are Racist Criminals
- “We must never forget who we are: Human beings ‘fearfully and wonderfully made’ by intelligent design. No amount of hacking can improve on that.” Know Your Enemy
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Alleged photos of the vehicle show at least one anti-Trump bumper sticker on it that features a picture of Trump, and reads, ‘Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.’” (Ho Lee Fook; talk about projection! – jjs) Driver With Apparent Anti-Trump Bumper Sticker on Car Slams Into Trump Store
- “Not that they wish for actual harm to come to the justices. That would be bad form. It’s intimidation that they want. And if the justices are guarded too closely, there would be no chance to change anyone’s mind on issues near and dear to the left’s heart.” Why Did 27 Democrats Vote Against Security for Supreme Court Justices?
- Terrific. The FBI. I’m sure they’ll get right on it. FBI Investigating Attacks on Pro-Life Centers, Organizations
- “There were no guns nor ammunition, but they did have some kind of document spelling out a plan to march in a line through a downtown park and agitate passersby.” (they had a real “glowie” about them – jjs) The “White Nationalists” Arrested at the Idaho Pride Event Were the Least Armed and Dangerous People That Day
- “Democrats are dead serious about getting what they want ‘by any means necessary.'” The Democrat Party’s “Dirty Hands”
- “Full of sound and fury on Jan. 6, but crickets on Kavanaugh.” Democrats’ Selective Outrage Over “Insurrections”
* * * * *
- David Harsanyi: “Clarence Thomas is the most straightforward jurist of the modern age. The notion that he is in bag for any partisan special interest is preposterous beyond words. And that’s the real problem for liberals. The intense loathing of Thomas by the left is propelled by his unadorned adherence to the Constitution and his reluctance to concoct rights or bow to vagaries of the public pressure. Nothing deters the progressive project more than those traits.” The Jan. 6 Committee’s Targeting of Ginni Thomas is Despicable
- “Thomas did not immediately respond when pressed on what misconceptions the committee has.” Ginni Thomas Says She Looks “Forward to Talking to” January 6 Committee, Wants to “Clear Up Misconceptions”
- Julie Kelly: “The unprecedented collaboration between the Justice Department and Congress to target political foes of the regime endangers the rights of hundreds of Trump-supporting Americans.” Why is Merrick Garland Smiling?
- “Jacob also noted that Democrats had tried to stop the certification of the Electoral College vote in 2000, 2004, and 2016. Among those was Raskin himself, who tried to reject Electoral College votes to declare Trump the winner in 2016.” WATCH: January 6 Witness Calls Out Jamie Raskin for Objecting to 2016 Election
- Jeffrey Lord: “A January 6 statement that appalls.” The Election Ignorance of Judge J. Michael Luttig
- “The results come as Democrats have built their long-term strategy by smearing Republican opponents as hellbent on dismantling democratic institutions — whether it be by branding new election integrity laws as undue voting restrictions or using Jan. 6 hysteria to push for annulment of the electoral college.” After a Year of Democrats Hyperventilating Over Jan. 6, Voters Trust Republicans More to “Protect Democracy”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “All 11 sectors of the S&P were down on Thursday. The Consumer Discretionary sector was the worst performing sector, led by a big decline in autos. Consumer Staples were the best performing sector, led by grocery stores.” Dow Drops Below 30,000, Lowest Level Since 2020
- “The paper found changes to the way the federal government measures inflation understate the current scope of the problem.” Study From Former Treasury Secretary Finds Inflation is Much Worse Than the Government Claims
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] blame game is at an end, as the Democrats’ policies push the economy into a downturn.” The Biden Recession Has Arrived
- Daniel Greenfield: “Globalists were wrong. The world isn’t flat.” A Permanent Shortage of Everything
- “The troubles began just over decade ago when a bacteria began killing olive trees in Italy.”Mamma Mia! Olive Oil May Be Next Commodity Shortage Coming
- “The drop in optimism reflects high inflation and lackluster economic activity. Material costs for residential construction are 19% greater year-over-year, while mortgage rates are soaring to their highest levels since 2008 — excluding many potential home buyers from the market. As a result, total housing starts declined over 14% in May, with single-family home starts falling over 9%, according to data from the U.S. Census Bureau.” Home Builders Have Trouble Selling Properties As Mortgage Rates Rise, Prices Stay Elevated
- “The Abbott Laboratories plant was forced to stop production of its EleCare speciality formula after storms pounded the southwestern Michigan area of Sturgis, Fox News reported Thursday.” Plant at Center of Baby Formula Shortage Shuts Down Again After Flooding
- “This is an election year, and the Democrats couldn’t resist an opportunity to blame foreigners for our economic problems.” The Democrat Party Finds a Scapegoat at the Seaport
DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS
- “’Following on your campaign promise to ‘end fossil fuel,’ consider just some of the policy and investment signals being sent by various federal agencies and allied state governments to the market about our refining industry,’ the American Petroleum Institute and American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers wrote to Biden on Wednesday.” Oil Companies Unload On Biden After His Thinly-Veiled Threats
- “We’re changing people’s lives!” Biden Attacks Oil Industry Even as He Demands More Production
- “By degrees during his second term, Obama started endorsing an ‘all of the above’ energy policy, which represented a de facto truce with domestic oil and gas. It is telling that Biden can’t even bring himself to say ‘all of the above,’ and this silence is all the industry needs to know as it weighs the enduring problem of political risk so long as the left is in power.Biden’s Bottomless Energy Foolishness
- “White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Thursday that [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden doesn’t need to ask U.S. oil companies to drill more. Instead, the Biden [junta] needs oil refineries to refine “the oil that’s out there” so that capacity can go up and prices can go down.” WH Press Secretary: We Don’t Need to Drill More; We Need to Refine the Oil That’s Out There
- “Recent OPEC oil production numbers show the cartel’s members are missing their production targets, jeopardizing President Joe Biden’s upcoming visit to Saudi Arabia to request more oil imports.” Reports: OPEC+ Misses Production Goals as Biden Prepares to Beg for Oil
- “Latest reports from Thursday night have it that the surrender deal is in jeopardy over two main issues: the ‘boyfriend loophole’ and the red flags over gun confiscation orders.” (meh, the GOP never fails in its kabuki-bukkake theatrics – jjs) Gun Deal in Jeopardy After Senators Fail to Agree on Gun Confiscation Red Flags
- “It is time to return to the original source of public safety.” Armed Society
- “If Congress is going to discriminate against 18-21 year-olds by requiring them to jump through certain hoops to buy a gun, shouldn’t it also impose the same rules on ‘similarly situated’ people?” Boys, Girls, Guns, and Blacks
- “It’s a mistake to view today’s Democrats as fellow Americans who share the same values and goals but have different ideas of how to get there.” This is the Wrong Time to Compromise With Democrats on Gun Rights or Anything Else
- “’Bi-partisan’ Republican senators fall for the same old tricks all over again…” (they didn’t “fall” for anything; they’re in on the disarming of the citizenry to save their own hides as well – jjs) Gunfight at the No-Kay Corral
- “Ultimately, adult men and women must reckon with the fact that it is they alone who are responsible for their own well-being.” Thoughts on Guns, Violence, and Self-Protection
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The people will punish pro-criminal politicians — and not all elections can be rigged.” Boudin, Biden and Ballots
- Harmeet Dhillon: “A day before the shooting, Flores’ probation officer filed for a revocation hearing after the suspect allegedly assaulted his girlfriend the week prior, violating his probation. Instead of waiting for the hearing behind bars, he was allowed to walk free according to Gascón’s policies.” Woke Los Angeles DA George Gascón Has Police Officers’ Blood on His Hands (and he’s probably orgasmic about it – jjs)
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Robert Spencer: “The only silver lining here is that Harris, who failed so spectacularly to contain the border crisis and to stop war in Ukraine, is in charge. If she fails again here, the freedom of speech might survive a bit longer.” Good News! Harris to Head New Biden Disinformation Task Force
- “USA Today pledged to ‘reinforce and strengthen’ its reporting and editing diligence after removing the fabricated stories.” (is that like when elections are “fortified?” – jjs) USA Today Removes 23 Articles After Investigation Found Reporter Fabricated Sources
- “Slack banned the immigration restrictionist group Federation for American Immigration Reform from using any of its services for allegedly violating the company’s terms of service.”UNFAIR: Woke Tech Company Slack Bans Conservative Group From Platform
- “Freedom of speech, and freedom of reach.” Elon Musk Tells Twitter Employees Users Should Be Able to Tweet “Pretty Outrageous Things”
- “Under the plain wording of the Surety Bond, Zurich American appears to owe the Gibsons the money, and what happens then is between Zurich American and Oberlin College.”Gibson’s Bakery Moves To Collect On $36 Million Surety Bond, Oberlin College Seeks Stay In Ohio Supreme Court
- “Despite this request, hosts Anderson Cooper, Brianna Keilar and Don Lemon and senior political analyst Jon Avlon have continued to use the phrase since the conference call. . . “CNN Hosts Are Blatantly Ignoring New CEO’s Request To Stop Saying “The Big Lie”
- But tossing Molotov cocktails at churches and gunning down GOP congressmen is “peaceful,” right Chris? MSNBC Pinhead Chris Hayes Says It’s “Violent” to Oppose Drag Queen Story Hour
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Edy Juarez Granados, a 46-year-old illegal alien, was arrested and charged last week with leaving the scene of a crash involving death, leaving the scene of a crash involving injury, leaving the scene of a crash involving property damage, and driving without a valid license.”Illegal Alien Arrested, Charged with Killing 21-Year-Old Tyler Ray Baysden
- “The convicted conman, Helaman Hansen, scammed almost 500 illegal immigrants out of $1 million by giving phony advice about applying for citizenship. ACLU lawyers fret the anti-inducement law under which Hansen was charged criminalizes support commonly offered to illegal immigrants, such as tips about evading ICE raids.” ACLU Aids Fraudster Who Scammed Hundreds of Illegal Immigrants
- “One-quarter of those arrested had been apprehended previously. And 69% were single adults. The number of unaccompanied children remained high at 14,700.” Another Month, Another Record Number of Border Apprehensions by CBP
- “The Biden [junta’s] immigration policy continues to allow an unknown number of gang members and violent criminals into our country.” Biden’s Open Borders Lay Out Welcome Mat for MS-13 Gang Members
- “Agents will be subject to ‘administrative violations’ after Biden promised they would ‘pay.’”Report: Biden to Punish Border Patrol Agents Even Though They Were Cleared of “Whipping” Migrants
- “He offered more empty promises in his so-called ‘Los Angeles Declaration’ closing out last week’s Summit of the Americas, with hot air about transforming the US ‘approach to managing migration in the Americas’ while also securing our borders.” Biden’s Boundless Border Blather
- “In the dangerous and volatile border towns of northern Mexico, a black market for illegal immigration is exploding.” Border Dispatch, Part I: “Everyone Who Arrives Here Has Paid”
AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “That’s not science, that’s conjecture.” Rand Paul Dismantles Fauci Over Vaccines
- “Harrison, now a Republican state representative in Texas, said he grew concerned in the early months of the pandemic that lenient telework policies led to inefficient output from employees. He said he began to track office attendance and found fewer than 10 percent of employees showed up at certain points in 2020. The discovery led him to conduct a comprehensive review of how much remote work employees were doing.” Quarter of Federal Health Workers Failed To Check Email Amid Pandemic, Report Reveals
- “Chinese bank customers left clueless as to why as three local banks froze deposits.” China Uses Chinese COVID-19 App to Prevent Run on Rural Banks
- “We will definitely be getting our baby VAXED TO THE MAX ASAP.” Doctor Criticized Over Tweets Showing His Baby Wearing Face Mask, Filtration Device on Pram
- “The Microsoft news website founded by Bill Gates hurriedly deleted the study from its pages.” MSN Quietly Deleted a Story Revealing That Severe Chinese COVID-19 is Rarely Found in the Unvaccinated
- “A new book explains how the Left didn’t let a pandemic go to waste.” Lockdown: The Socialist Plan to Take Away Your Freedom
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “. . . if high prices and shortages interrupt the coming school year for our children, we need to be prepared. We can’t afford the disaster another year of poorly organized, couple-of-hours a day virtual learning would visit upon us. . . Joe Biden’s doing his best to ensure a lost generation in America.” Will There Be School This Fall?
- “University’s approach to Kevin Kruse provides stark contrast to its treatment of Joshua Katz.” Double Standards: Princeton Turns Blind Eye To Plagiarism From Woke Professor
- “We have entered a new dark age. I pray that someday in the far future humans will once again remember America for what it truly was, a torch of liberty to the human race, proving that ordinary people — not lords, kings, or dictators — are the best rulers of all.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Arizona State University Blacklists American Flag for Flags Promoting Queer Agenda and the Evils of America
- “The state education board adopted a resolution on Tuesday against the Let MI Kids Learn ballot initiative, which is similar to legislation used in dozens of other states and would allow families to use tax credits to send their children to private schools. If it receives around 340,000 signatures, the proposal will be included on the November ballot without the governor’s signature. Whitmer in October had vetoed bills containing the school choice tax credits, which had been passed by the Michigan House and Senate, saying they created ‘tax shelters for the wealthy.'” “Wretched” Whitmer and Her Board of Education Look To Crush School Choice in Michigan
- “Catholic and Jewish educational institutions are not invulnerable to CRT and related pathologies.” Religious Schools Are Progressives’ Next Target
- “Dire warnings about teachers leaving the profession have been with us for over a century.”The Enduring Teacher Shortage Myth
- Terry Jeffrey: “. . . And invokes religion in defense of abortion.” Biden Falsely Accuses Trump of His Own Greatest Offense
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The feds now aren’t saying it was illegal to find the diary,” the source told the Daily Mail. “Nor are they saying Aimee stole anything.” “But it’s her selling the property of another that could be considered a crime. And the fact Ashley is the president’s daughter kicks it to a different legal level,” the source added. Report: FBI Investigating Florida Woman Who Found Ashley Biden’s Diary
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “[Corinne] Brown had previously served two years and eight months in federal prison after convictions regarding 18 fraud charges, though all charges were dropped except for one following a retrial, according to Florida Politics.” Disgraced Ex-Congresswoman, Convicted Felon Announces Come-Back Bid Month After Guilty Plea
- “The Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (FACT) filed a complaint with the Senate Select Committee on Ethics asking for it to “immediately investigate” Hickenlooper’s spouse’s stock transactions after he failed to disclose numerous transactions from March and November of 2021, valued at up to $1.3 million, which he finally reported on May 16.”Watchdog Calls for Investigation into Democrat Sen. John Hickenlooper’s Stock Transactions
- “Lest you think Leibovich is a conservative, he also said that ‘It all feels impolite to point this out — disrespectful, ageist, and taboo, especially given the gross Republican smears about Biden being a doddering and demented old puppet.”’ EARTHQUAKE: Biden is “Too Old” and Should “Step Aside,” Says NYT Insider
- “The publication strategized that if Biden decided not to run in 2024 it ‘would be immediately liberating’ for both the Democrat Party and for himself.” Pro-Kamala The Atlantic: “Joe Biden Should Not Run for Reelection in 2024”
- “. . . the Biden [junta] is considering executive orders that would, in essence, take power away from the states to make their own decisions on the legality of pregnancy termination and put that power with the White House, where it absolutely does not belong.” Biden Must Stop Trying to Rule the Nation Through Executive Orders and Federal Fiat
- “The Hispanic Republican won in a blue congressional district by repudiating Biden’s agenda.” What the Victory of Mayra Flores Portends for the Democrats
- “Jones, who is endorsed by former President Donald Trump, secured 21.6% of the vote while Collins earned 25.6% in an eight-candidate field. In order to win outright and avoid a run-off election, the first-place finisher had to have received 50% or more of the vote.” Georgia Governor Brian Kemp Endorses Mike Collins Over Vernon Jones For Congress Ahead of Run-Off Election
- “Ric Grenell just did what?” Arizona’s Closely-Watched Senate Race Continues to Surprise
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “CCP boosts ties with Russia amid Taiwan invasion fears.” China Plotting “War of Aggression” in Taiwan, GOP Lawmaker Warns
- “In the eyes of the Chinese Communist Party, the U.S. and its NATO allies could have no plausible reason for decoupling from peaceful China except “anxiety” that they would lose their supply of precious minerals by starting a war.” China: U.S. Could “Spark World War III” by Diversifying Mineral Supply Chains
- “Free trade with a hostile nation is a losing game.” This is War
- “American business leaders are still sleepwalking as regards China.” The Need to Rethink U.S.-China Business Relations
- “Israeli gas is expected to be sent to liquefaction plants in Egypt, then shipped north to markets in Europe.” EU Signs Landmark Natural Gas Deal With Israel
- “Appeasing Iran and other terrorists.” Mahmoud Abbas Hosts American Delegation In Ramallah
- “Funded by a foreign nation who is not our friend.” Cruz Blasts Biden USAID Nominee for Taking Money From Qatar
- “’This sum [$14 million per year] will allow the United States government to work on the reconstruction of Cabo Delgado and the rest of the country, and in training young people for employment, and thus discouraging them from being recruited by the terrorists,’ [criminal traitorous pig Victoria] Nuland said on Tuesday as quoted by AIM.” Biden Junta to Spend $14 Million a Year Rebuilding Mozambique Province
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Remembering when Vlad the Impaler launched a midnight raid against Muslim invaders that would cause his name to live in eternity.” When Dracula Terrorized Muslim Terrorists
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Is the US government full of Chinese agents? It seems so.” Biden’s Economic Aide & Refugee Coordinator Told Americans to “Welcome” and “Understand” Chinese Communist Party After Decades of Working With Foreign Influence Groups
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE, THE COURTS
- “. . . critics of the group’s leadership note Shuler served as Trumka’s number two since 2009 as secretary-treasurer and was his handpicked successor. Grassroots labor organizers teased a potential challenge to the group’s establishment over concerns it prioritizes Democrats in Washington, D.C., over local organizers, but were unable to propel a candidate that could compete with leadership’s choice.” Top Labor Group Gifts Biden With Friendly Union Boss
- “Raising taxes is no way to restrain government bloat.” Feeding the Beast
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Meanwhile, California is poised to open up ‘safe injection sites’ in a number of its largest cities.” The Biden Junta’s Push to Normalize Drug Use Will Result in More Deaths
- “A new study from The New England Journal of Medicine does not show what the media is telling you.” Sorry, But We Haven’t Cured Cancer
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “. . . when first proposed by Bush Jr. in 2004, he predicted a NASA manned lunar landing by 2015, which means this launch will be at least one decade behind schedule, with it more likely being later than that. But then, I can hear our glorious president yelling at me for complaining. ‘C’mon man! What’s a decade or two when you’re scheduling something important?’” SLS Dress Rehearsal Countdown Set for June 20th With Launch Delayed Again
- “Cool image time! The photo to the right was taken by the high resolution camera on the Mars rover Curiosity on May 15, 2022, and shows several incredibly strange vertical fingers of rock that appear to grow out of the ground.” Rock Growths on Mars
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “. . . And they’re going to come for them at increasingly younger ages. There’s even a transgender ‘health’ association that is actively trying to legitimize gender transition treatments to begin at younger ages. The Associated Press reports the World Professional Association for Transgender Health is bumping up its “recommendation” for hormone ‘treatments’ for kids by two years. Now, the group recommends starting the process at the age of 14 and says the mutilation stage of transitioning kids can be done as young as 15. According to the report, the group ‘acknowledged potential risks but said it is unethical and harmful to withhold early treatment.’” Your Kids Are in Grave Peril From the Predators in the Transgender Cult
- “European countries have been ahead of the U.S. on this issue. Now some are pumping the brakes.” Europe Dialing Back Shocking Policies on Transgender Kids and Medical Intervention
- Douglas Murray: “When I was being brought up, ‘Pride’ was a sin. Now it has a whole month to itself. Perhaps the six other deadly sins should follow suit. Who’s up for ‘gluttony’ month, or ‘lust’ month? We already have a ‘sloth’ month. It’s called August.” Trans Surgery for Children is Not a “Right” to Be Fought For
- “But plurality think acceptance of transgenders is ‘good’ for society.” Only 28% of Americans Support Trans Athletes Being Allowed to Compete in Female Sports
- “Adolescents with gender dysphoria should not be making decisions that lead to permanent, unnecessary surgeries, mutilation, and infertility.” The Science on Brain Development Rebukes Those Pushing Gender Transition on Kids
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “While Pelosi was yucking it up on TV with men dressed as women, Americans nationwide have been wondering if their paychecks would cover the cost of food and housing next month given the rising rate of inflation.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi: Drag Is “What America Is All About”
- “Disney reportedly developed Love, Victor for Disney+ but ultimately chose to release it on Hulu, which is geared for older viewers, due to the show’s frank depiction of gay teen sexuality.” Producer for Gay Teen Romance Comedy Says Series’ Move to Disney+ “Expands Our Audience in a Really Exciting Way”
- “Management ordered veteran to remove American flag on Flag Day.” “O Say Does That Star-Spangled Banner Yet Wave?” Not at One Apartment Complex.
- “I’ve long believed that the left will eventually devour itself as one offense to tolerance crashes up against another. We’re seeing this take place in the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America, a far-left denomination that has proven what happens when LBGTQ-etc issues collide with racial and ethnic concerns — with a sprinkle of neurodivergence thrown in for good measure.” The Left Will Devour Itself: ELCA Calls for Resignation of Trans Bishop—But Not for the Reason You Think
- “. . . it is the symbol of a movement that has launched an all-out authoritarian attack on our freedom of thought, belief, and expression. We ought to be ashamed that it is flying on [Canada’s] Parliament Hill.” The Dreaded Flag
- “The content and tone of Colonial Williamsburg’s programming carry the presumption of moral guilt against a reality-based view of sex.” With Garbage LGBT “Scholarship,” Colonial Williamsburg Destroys Its Reason for Existing
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Lackluster Toy Story tale sorely misses Tim Allen, comic characters.”“Lightyear” – To Mediocrity … and Beyond!
- “’O God! Horatio, what a wounded name’ — a line from Hamlet that applies well to Nixon.”Watergate as Tragedy
- Monica Crowley: “He later admitted to having been blind to the threat he posed to entrenched establishment power. ‘There are standards for Democrats, standards for Republicans; then there were standards for me. I was in a totally different category,’ he told me. ‘I should have known that I . . . couldn’t even sneeze . . . without someone ordering an investigation. So to that extent, I was stupid.’” 50 Years Ago, Watergate Gave Rise to the Culture War and Corroded Our Institutions (they were probably corroded long before; this was just a major symptom – jjs)
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.